PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 32: Farmer's Hydra

+8
Kimmy S.
Anima V.
Emmy A.
Cherry P.
Clara H.
Jeremiah W.
Infernando G.
ajhockeystar
12 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Game 32: Farmer's Hydra - Page 23 Empty Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra

Post by Infernando G. Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:01 am

K so sorry for inactivity but can someone kinda fill me in on what's happening j really don't wanna read all those pages of text
Infernando G.
Infernando G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah W. Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:37 am

Well, I sorta forgot about this and when I did remember, I haven’t had time and I DEEPLY apologise about me only making 2-5 posts relevant to the game, the activity will only be uphill from now, I promise. I’m also sorry that when I do post, it’s not of high quality, I’ve just been losing interest, in general.
Where is my partner at? Welp, I guess he’s leaving me in the dark with all his scummy posts…
Time for MY reads and thoughts on the game so far. Might seperate them into different posts, so it ain’t a big wall post that’d be hard to read.  Staying up all night to finish this in time. P-edit: I can’t work on this anymore, I’m way too tired.. I hopefully will be done before DL
Took me way too long than it should’ve, because I don’t know how to ISO, so it’s really hard. I will bold my questions, so it’s easier to refer to/read and/or the more important parts

So, reads. (in order of PL from “Alive” hider)
I’d first like to say, Emmy you asked me for my reads, but not me, so whatever. Still hope this is of use though.

Clara H as Leaning Scum - Clara’s Beginning of Day 1 was what you would expect it to be, RVS vote/comments, etc. Nothing special about that. I feel that they don’t actually want to post (same for me right now), that isn’t actively checking/reading the thread and their posts seem really forced. She only made 2 posts, and then claimed it was the end of RVS but I think that end of RVS naturally comes and doesn’t need to be announced. Some of her reads were somewhat supported by weak reasoning, but it was Day 1, so I don’t expect much from that, but she asks questions to people to gain reads + now her reads D2 are better, more supported and are overall good. Their most recent post is quite weirdly placed, since they never said what “strong reasons” there are for lynching me, and then contradicts herself by saying “haven’t looked into him as much as I should have”, but she already said there were also strong reasons to lynch me? So, what are these “strong reasons?” If she starts to shift to me, a Clara + Shepherd could become more viable. She comes off as a mediator to me, occasionally asking questions, usually states the obvious/something already stated before, which scum usually do to seem like they’re actually doing something.

Halsey N. as LockTown - If I remember correctly, he started strong by being the first person to bring up the fruit circle strategy (or sometime near the same time when Emmy did it). Constantly giving reads, scumhunting, asking questions, analysing things really well, constantly progressing town in the right direction, prodding people to speak and responding/analysing posts really quickly. Overall, definitely my biggest tr right now, doing a lot. Keep it up, kid.

Shepherd D. as Scum - Their D1 was really weird if you ask me. They unlynched their RVS vote in 20 minutes, where Doc Proc didn’t post anything, besides his RVS vote. What stood out about his RVS vote that made you UL your RVS vote? Then they didn’t say anything else. Let’s move onto Day 2. They said that they received fruit, but not sure if that helped. If you actually read the plan/thread, you would know it would help. Since, you said that you discussed sending fruit to X, but it didn’t work, not sure why, since someone else stated, they didn’t actually bolded it, but it still worked, so I still think they might’ve been discussing to kill or to fruit. They’ve tried shifting attention to other players such as Infernando and Dok Prok. He said he would “look at Kimmy later.” It’s been 12 hours. Where you at? To conclude, he’s really scummy due to him shifting attention a lot, not actually doing much, not fruiting due to prodding partner, being contradictory and not actually reading the thread. Also, I think the paragraph he said “Doesn’t seem like a paragraph is going to save me now” seemed very forced to make that post and it’s not of very good quality, so it supports the point of it being forced/pressured.

Caroline M. - Such a Dazzling Pair of Heads! One of them is dazzling! ..and the other, not really. You can easily tell she reads the thread, if not, reads it again and again. Analyses quite well, responds/asks questions a lot and responds quite quickly. It seems that this Caroline is carrying the other one. She often, over-analyses things, such as the bolded question mark, and she hasn’t given a readlist yet. She does respond/ask questions a lot, but I don’t see signs of scumhunting. Caroline, could you make a Readlist? I am absolutely dazzled by this player! Dazzling dazzlement, that has truly dazzled me, dazzled! Dazzled! Okay, I’ll stop. Neutral, might changed after RL has been posted.

Will continue, later when I wake up.

Comments/responses that are relevant to right now (probably have more, too tired to remember);

1. So people have been saying that we should keep the fruits ‘till MYLO or whatever. Is most past games, as I’ve read, AJ doesn’t allow NL. So, if it’s MYLO, and we lynch someone, what’s the point of the fruits? Scum can just kill and end the game? Plus, if they decided not to kill, LYLO would be a better situation then MYLO. Pre-mylo use is fine, if we want it to be MYLO, but personally, I prefer LYLO since better odds and more intense/easier to play. I feel that turning this into Semi-Nightless, is the best play right now, since it would mean, we would have more days to get more solid reads.
2. A flaw in our plan about circlefruiting, is that Mafia could just kill a random person if it’s pre-mylo, and one of them claim they haven’t received a fruit, and 2 people to lynch. They could easily create a “randomised” list with a scummy person before them and push them.
Jeremiah W.
Jeremiah W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah W. Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:38 am

Lynch Cherry., gonna leave my vote here as Pressure, to be explained in next post. (from me anyways, hopefully my partner posts.)
Jeremiah W.
Jeremiah W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Clara H. Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:02 am

So uhhh, now Shepherd townreads Jeremiah after he did no more posts since Shepherds previous read on him
What
Clara H.
Clara H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Clara H. Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:04 am

I have a few problems with Jeremiah's post but I'd rather not make a large post on mobile so I'll leave it for now
Clara H.
Clara H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimmy S. Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:31 am

Jeremiah you were scumreading Halsey most of Day 1, no? Actually, you didn't even be clear in your reads, then scumread me when I started forcing people into a "yes/no" position. Feels scum to me.

Re: Which Kimmy is Which, so how did you distinguish between Kimmys to get the "SR one, TR other"? And assuming you meant you SRed some posts and TRed others, can you be more specific in which posts you disliked?

I think Emmy is Town here, that gamesolving doesn't come from scum imo. They're elaborating sufficiently and they're very clear on their reads.

Cherry's posts look a lot like Emmy's at first glance, but it's just really mostly filler if you strip down the post. They aren't really explaining stuff as it is more quoting stuff and "I feel X from Y". Also I don't think Cherry was even on at EoD1 so can you continue with what you felt about Halsey and why you decided what he said was sufficient? Even if you TR him now, we outsiders would like to hear why you felt it was correct to drop the case.

Shepherd's hot avi distracted me for a while >.> but their posts are pretty much just scum tbh. The other players have pretty much milked the case dry so I'll leave it be right now until something pings me hard.

Still feel Jeremiah > Shepherd, Jeremiah feels like a lost case at this point while Shepherd is redeemable (maybe)
Kimmy S.
Kimmy S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimmy S. Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:33 am

re: Fruit the night before MyLo we fruit?
Kimmy S.
Kimmy S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Proctor Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:29 am

Hello, Dr. Proctor here. I had been recently diagnosed with split personality so I would like to use this post to state my scum reads on both Jeremiah and Shepherd.

Jeremiah - I have already analyzed what he said Day 1, so I would start my analysis here with Day 2 posts. Let's start with his post about Emmy's lynch on him. What I noticed right away was that, despite his post being a reply/rebuttal to Emmy, the way he writes his post is very interesting. Instead of directly referring to Emmy herself, he writes the post in a way that it seems to be more directed to town itself rather than to Emmy (referred to Emmy as "she" rather than "you"). For an example, consider this quote "Emmy’s post in that context looks like she’s setting up her lynch target for day 2" or "Emmy went off on my last posts and apparently considered trying to shift the lynch to me". To me, this post seems like an attempt to convince town that Emmy's reads are wrong rather than a direct rebuttal to Emmy that her reads are wrong. I think this is more of a mafia trait as they want to try and convince town, but it could be a matter of posting styles. I would like to hear more thought on this.
Note: Before any one points this out, I will state it here that, in this post, I also mentioned to Jeremiah as "he" and may seem like a hypocritical thing to do. As a reply to that I would like to say that this post is directed to the town to state my scumreads, while Jeremiah seemed more like a reply to Emmy, rather than a statement to the town. Furthermore, his post was more of a defense, which I think should be directed to the accuser, rather than to the town. If you disagree with this, please feel free to say so.

Secondly, let's talk about the content. Emmy did wanted to shift on to Jeremiah sure, but I didn't felt like she "went off". Jeremiah also wrote how Emmy reads are wrong in a way that feels like he wants to scumread Emmy, but ultimately ended with "could be town too" and never followed up. Normally I think this would be ok, but the fact he just kinda states this without directing it to Emmy herself just seems a bit off to me; like what was the purpose of this? To tell her that her reads are bad, that Emmy is his scumread/neutral read, or convincing town that Emmy is wrong? I overall liked his defense regarding Anima but one sentenced stood out, "I had a feeling she was going to get lynched. Perhaps this was a reply to something Emmy said but personally I find it weirdly place in the paragraph because it didn't lead to anything much (and how did you know she would be lynch?)

Thirdly, I found this a little funny because right after he asked Infernando whether he read the post or not, he proceeded to ask Kimmy whether he got two fruits when it is stated in the theme that players will only be notified that they receive fruit, not how many. (Not really a scum tell just hypocritical I guess). Lastly, I don't know why he decided to lynch Cherry as pressure. If i recall correctly, she was "neutral" in his reads.

These are the reasons why I scumread Jeremiah. Now onto Shepherd:

He unlynched me during RVS for no reason, but I will not put too much thought on that because, well, it's RVS. The main reason why I'm scum reading Shepherd is his lynch-happy and go-with-the-flow attitude. Let me elaborate. I think Shepherd's lynches are not too well supported with reasons. I already explained his lynch on me, so let's go to his lynch on Emmy. Before that, he said "Emm[y] is a clear townread from [his] view" then said that Emmy is null read simply because she says something off topic. I find that this is not convincing enough to go from a "clear town read to a null read". His lynch on Emmy, not only seems quite abrupt, but also was not well supported. If Emmy didn't have any scumreads and was desperate, isn't it a good thing she scumread you? Also, it is possible for two hydra heads to think the same, so I don't really think it is that scummy. Citing formatting as a scummy trait is also weird. His reasoning of unlynching Emmy and me was also a little weak in my opinion, and felt more like he was pressured to do so rather than unlynching from his will. He also went from getting a townvibe on Jeremiah to a scumvibe on Jeremiah without much reasoning, then he went back to townvibe again? Not sure what he thinks tbh, can you give a detailed thought on Jeremiah if possible?

These are the reasons why I scumread both Jeremiah and Shepherd, a little heavier on Jeremiah though which is why I am ok with the lynch.

I understand that I have spent much effort on my posting on a few players and have not analyzed a lot of the other players in the game, so I will do that soon after I say something about the fruiting strategy (my next post).
Dr. Proctor
Dr. Proctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmy A. Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:15 pm

Clara H. wrote:Oh shit we have a day left and we haven't spoken about something important

Do Not Use Your Fruit Tonight. IDLE

Seconding this, like I stated on day 1. We should be strategic about the fruit sending so it doesn't just turn into a semi-nightless (doesn't unveil full potential, imo).

Shepherd D. wrote:I already typed out a post about Jeremiah without even mentioning lurking, Emmy. Jeremiah's posts just seem forced more than anything, especially his random "randomized fruiting list" which is just going to confuse people. They just give off an icky scummy vibe with the lack of volume in the information he's giving, plus the fruity filler as well.

Shepherd D. wrote:
Emmy A. wrote:Hey, I can't get on and stay on for too long for now but I'll definitely be here to give all of my thoughts before deadline. One thing I want to do for sure before time gets too close to deadline though is ask Shepherd why was was townreading Jermiah earlier. I'd been interested in hearing this because Shepherd not scumreading Jeremiah (one of the easier counterwagons) was a huge point in favor of Shepherd being town, but now that it's a scumread I want to hear more on how his opinion progressed. Added to the list of things I need to check is the timing of the opinion shift in connection with Jeremiah becoming a wagon.

At the same time, I want to Unlynch Shepherd D. and Lynch Jeremiah W. in order to pressure him a bit more as well before we get too close to deadline. I'm suspecting that Jeremiah's most recent post was from the other member of the hydra, but currently whichever one made the posts prior to this has ample time to reply. I anticipate disagreement from other me already but I feel this puts the pressure on Jeremiah that is needed, as his activity from what I've seen ebbs and flows with how focused the discussion is on him.

Literally every time I go to post this a new post is made. I've never felt such dread and excitement at the same time in anticipation of reading new posts. No Very Happy

The thing is, eh... despite the lack of volume and the filler, Jeremiah's posts just give off town vibes to me. He just seems more like bad town than actual fillery scum, despite his posts screaming otherwise. That's why I'm holding back on lynching him, I just want to hear what he has to say. Just from my point of view, the way he's typing just seems like it could be town who wants to say something and be helpful but just can't come up with anything (though I'm not sure why, there was a lot to talk about in Day 1) though at the same time he could easily be scum who's trying to slip away without saying too much and that's why I'd like to see his thoughts on all this right now.

Can I ask: How come two posts so close together have such varying reads? They just give off an icky scummy vibe with the lack of volume in the information he's giving, plus the fruity filler as well. then Jeremiah's posts just give off town vibes to me. "Bad town", can you elaborate on that? His reads seem more defined than yours, that's for sure. I don't understand your reasoning for townreading (or maybe not I can't tell Suspect) Jeremiah, and all the stuff you come up with is not hard evidence is basically NAI. You don't take into the account what Jeremiah has said before, you just look at his "filler and lurk", and here you say that those two things combined make you town read him. Then, how come you scumread others for the same exact thing? Furthermore, your first post is literally the exact opposite post, and unless they are made from two different players (doubtful), it makes just about no sense. You seem at this point that your sticking in no-mans land; You want to lynch Jeremiah since he's the counterwagon, but you don't want to scumread him/tunnel him to look scummy later if he flips town. Make up your mind, and stick to your opinion.

I also disagree with my hydra here (again), Shepherd makes much less sense and is a far better lynch imo. Also, this is considering that I skimmed over Shepherd's recent readlist and I think lots of it makes sense; I'll do my lynch at the end of the post though.

Infernando G. wrote:K so sorry for inactivity but can someone kinda fill me in on what's happening j really don't wanna read all those pages of text

Are you serious. Request a sub then. If you don't have the interest to read any posts (not even skim), me filling you in wont help you. On a side note: What is happening with the Infernados? Both seem like they are AFK/not interested, and it really bothers me (since I don't just want them to be null forever and we are running out time for day 2).

If you really want to maybe contribute, I'll give you a quick rundown. First day Anima was lynched, this is second day, second day Shepherd's posts (to me) seem very out of ordinary, while Jeremiah is being scumread for possible filler/day 2 lurk. It's really hard to rundown though, as all of this is just my opinion. Maybe you should skim over the game, tbh.

Kimmy S. wrote:re: Fruit the night before MyLo we fruit?

So, 11-->10 (now)-->8 FRUIT HERE IF NO SCUM HAVE BEEN LYNCHED. It's logical, as then a fruit would mean --> 7 (the lynched) and then we don't have to no lynch, which definitely hurts town.

Anyways Unlynch Jeremiah Lynch Shepherd (read what I said earlier); will analyze Jeremiah's recent post in another post.
Emmy A.
Emmy A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Proctor Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:19 pm

Now let's talk about the fruiting strategy. I'm quite sure we have agreed on giving the fruit in a chain together in one night as to guarantee that mafia has no incentive to kill. While that is a good strategy has its benefits, I would like to present another fruiting strategy I have been thinking for a bit just as an alternative. If you don't like it, then we'll just stick with the old strategy. So what I've been thinking is that, while it does guarantee no night kills, it seems wasteful to give a fruit like that and simply play a game of vanilla. This is what I propose:

Instead of giving a fruit in a chain together in one night, we do not need to specify the night we will need fruit the others. What we do instead is we assign a target to each player. For example, if Clara would fruit, she will always fruit Caroline. If Halsey would fruit, he would always fruit Kimmy. This is just an example. By doing this, we guarantee that we can prove who gave the fruit and that each player would not receive more than one fruit. The reason we don't specify a night is so that fruit giving could be random. Thus, in a night that there was a nightkill, we could prove who is clear. I'll give an example:

Let's say we implement this strategy tonight and Halsey decides to fruit Kimmy while Clara also fruits Caroline. If there was a kill, say Infernando died, then both Halsey and Clara would be clear.

I just suggested this strategy as an alternative to the strategy we already have because I believe we can gain some benefits of clearing others with the fruit too. I understand that there are some drawbacks to this, but it could still be useful nevertheless. If I miss a crucial detail or you don't like what I stated, please tell me so. I'm not trying to change the strategy until we come to a consensus.
Dr. Proctor
Dr. Proctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmy A. Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:24 pm

Jeremiah W. wrote:Well, I sorta forgot about this and when I did remember, I haven’t had time and I DEEPLY apologise about me only making 2-5 posts relevant to the game, the activity will only be uphill from now, I promise. I’m also sorry that when I do post, it’s not of high quality, I’ve just been losing interest, in general.
Where is my partner at? Welp, I guess he’s leaving me in the dark with all his scummy posts…
Time for MY reads and thoughts on the game so far. Might seperate them into different posts, so it ain’t a big wall post that’d be hard to read.  Staying up all night to finish this in time. P-edit: I can’t work on this anymore, I’m way too tired.. I hopefully will be done before DL
Took me way too long than it should’ve, because I don’t know how to ISO, so it’s really hard. I will bold my questions, so it’s easier to refer to/read and/or the more important parts

I’d first like to say, Emmy you asked me for my reads, but not me, so whatever. Still hope this is of use though.

Clara H as Leaning Scum - Clara’s Beginning of Day 1 was what you would expect it to be, RVS vote/comments, etc. Nothing special about that. I feel that they don’t actually want to post (same for me right now), that isn’t actively checking/reading the thread and their posts seem really forced. She only made 2 posts, and then claimed it was the end of RVS but I think that end of RVS naturally comes and doesn’t need to be announced. Some of her reads were somewhat supported by weak reasoning, but it was Day 1, so I don’t expect much from that, but she asks questions to people to gain reads + now her reads D2 are better, more supported and are overall good. Their most recent post is quite weirdly placed, since they never said what “strong reasons” there are for lynching me, and then contradicts herself by saying “haven’t looked into him as much as I should have”, but she already said there were also strong reasons to lynch me? So, what are these “strong reasons?” If she starts to shift to me, a Clara + Shepherd could become more viable. She comes off as a mediator to me, occasionally asking questions, usually states the obvious/something already stated before, which scum usually do to seem like they’re actually doing something.

Halsey N. as LockTown - If I remember correctly, he started strong by being the first person to bring up the fruit circle strategy (or sometime near the same time when Emmy did it). Constantly giving reads, scumhunting, asking questions, analysing things really well, constantly progressing town in the right direction, prodding people to speak and responding/analysing posts really quickly. Overall, definitely my biggest tr right now, doing a lot. Keep it up, kid.

Shepherd D. as Scum - Their D1 was really weird if you ask me. They unlynched their RVS vote in 20 minutes, where Doc Proc didn’t post anything, besides his RVS vote. What stood out about his RVS vote that made you UL your RVS vote? Then they didn’t say anything else. Let’s move onto Day 2. They said that they received fruit, but not sure if that helped. If you actually read the plan/thread, you would know it would help. Since, you said that you discussed sending fruit to X, but it didn’t work, not sure why, since someone else stated, they didn’t actually bolded it, but it still worked, so I still think they might’ve been discussing to kill or to fruit. They’ve tried shifting attention to other players such as Infernando and Dok Prok. He said he would “look at Kimmy later.” It’s been 12 hours. Where you at? To conclude, he’s really scummy due to him shifting attention a lot, not actually doing much, not fruiting due to prodding partner, being contradictory and not actually reading the thread. Also, I think the paragraph he said “Doesn’t seem like a paragraph is going to save me now” seemed very forced to make that post and it’s not of very good quality, so it supports the point of it being forced/pressured.

Caroline M. - Such a Dazzling Pair of Heads! One of them is dazzling! ..and the other, not really. You can easily tell she reads the thread, if not, reads it again and again. Analyses quite well, responds/asks questions a lot and responds quite quickly. It seems that this Caroline is carrying the other one. She often, over-analyses things, such as the bolded question mark, and she hasn’t given a readlist yet. She does respond/ask questions a lot, but I don’t see signs of scumhunting. Caroline, could you make a Readlist? I am absolutely dazzled by this player! Dazzling dazzlement, that has truly dazzled me, dazzled! Dazzled! Okay, I’ll stop. Neutral, might changed after RL has been posted.

Comments/responses that are relevant to right now (probably have more, too tired to remember);

1. So people have been saying that we should keep the fruits ‘till MYLO or whatever. Is most past games, as I’ve read, AJ doesn’t allow NL. So, if it’s MYLO, and we lynch someone, what’s the point of the fruits? Scum can just kill and end the game? Plus, if they decided not to kill, LYLO would be a better situation then MYLO. Pre-mylo use is fine, if we want it to be MYLO, but personally, I prefer LYLO since better odds and more intense/easier to play. I feel that turning this into Semi-Nightless, is the best play right now, since it would mean, we would have more days to get more solid reads.
2. A flaw in our plan about circlefruiting, is that Mafia could just kill a random person if it’s pre-mylo, and one of them claim they haven’t received a fruit, and 2 people to lynch. They could easily create a “randomised” list with a scummy person before them and push them.

So you scumread Shepherd (as Scum) and Clara as (slight scumread), and you think they are a possible scumteam. Have you looked at their recent posts though? It doesn't seem like any of their posts are forced, and the points they continue to bring up on Shepherd definitely make sense IMO. I would disagree with this read, would like some more elaboration on why you slightly scumread them.

I'd agree Hasley is town, though I wish they didn't just go AFK after their 100th post Crying or Very sad But yeah, I got really nothing more to say (I already explained why I think Hasley is town).

I'll agree with the read on Shepherd, and especially the contradictory part. Nothing more to be said either.

Seems like you townread Caroline for how she analyzes the game well (agreed), but then you mock her and have a final verdict of neutral, possibly due to the fact you think that her over use of "dazzling" makes her scum? It's NAI imo, and not sure why people make such a big fuss about it. Also "Neutral, might changed after RL has been posted." What do you mean by after the RL is posted?

Decent reads, though I'd like some elaboration from Clara read. Also want their thought on Cherry asap, as they are lynching them.
Emmy A.
Emmy A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmy A. Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:28 pm

Dr. Proctor wrote:Now let's talk about the fruiting strategy. I'm quite sure we have agreed on giving the fruit in a chain together in one night as to guarantee that mafia has no incentive to kill. While that is a good strategy has its benefits, I would like to present another fruiting strategy I have been thinking for a bit just as an alternative. If you don't like it, then we'll just stick with the old strategy. So what I've been thinking is that, while it does guarantee no night kills, it seems wasteful to give a fruit like that and simply play a game of vanilla. This is what I propose:

Instead of giving a fruit in a chain together in one night, we do not need to specify the night we will need fruit the others. What we do instead is we assign a target to each player. For example, if Clara would fruit, she will always fruit Caroline. If Halsey would fruit, he would always fruit Kimmy. This is just an example. By doing this, we guarantee that we can prove who gave the fruit and that each player would not receive more than one fruit. The reason we don't specify a night is so that fruit giving could be random. Thus, in a night that there was a nightkill, we could prove who is clear. I'll give an example:

Let's say we implement this strategy tonight and Halsey decides to fruit Kimmy while Clara also fruits Caroline. If there was a kill, say Infernando died, then both Halsey and Clara would be clear.

I just suggested this strategy as an alternative to the strategy we already have because I believe we can gain some benefits of clearing others with the fruit too. I understand that there are some drawbacks to this, but it could still be useful nevertheless. If I miss a crucial detail or you don't like what I stated, please tell me so. I'm not trying to change the strategy until we come to a consensus.

I wish it worked (when I was reading it I was like YASSSS) but I noticed some flaws. First of all, the only way this can be a 'clear' is if there is one scum left, which I think the strategy does work. It's not a clear with two scum though, because someone who is scum could "clear" themselves (by fruiting on the same night of their partner killing) which is really, really, really bad. Think you missed a crucial detail here.
Emmy A.
Emmy A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Proctor Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:51 pm

Emmy A. wrote:
Dr. Proctor wrote:Now let's talk about the fruiting strategy. I'm quite sure we have agreed on giving the fruit in a chain together in one night as to guarantee that mafia has no incentive to kill. While that is a good strategy has its benefits, I would like to present another fruiting strategy I have been thinking for a bit just as an alternative. If you don't like it, then we'll just stick with the old strategy. So what I've been thinking is that, while it does guarantee no night kills, it seems wasteful to give a fruit like that and simply play a game of vanilla. This is what I propose:

I wish it worked (when I was reading it I was like YASSSS) but I noticed some flaws. First of all, the only way this can be a 'clear' is if there is one scum left, which I think the strategy does work. It's not a clear with two scum though, because someone who is scum could "clear" themselves (by fruiting on the same night of their partner killing) which is really, really, really bad. Think you missed a crucial detail here.

I hadnt considered my less lit half's strategy before now tbh. and actually it might be worth it to do this. but instead of starting using it now rather we actually all hold our remaining fruits for until at least one scum is lynched. Then implement this strat imo the potential of getting clears nightly is more valuable than forcing one more no NK. Thoughts? By my logic we dont fruit again until one of the two scum gets bopped.
Dr. Proctor
Dr. Proctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Proctor Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:56 pm

I pushed off finishing my wallpost last night because i didnt feel like. And now WAS the time i was planning on getting it done. But i have a movie to go to and the person im going with left their ID at the library.... So i have to go pick it up. Meaning YA BOI. DOCTOR FRIGGING PROCTOR. Will have to wait until a few hours before DL before posting stuff. Sorry for the delay
.-.
Dr. Proctor
Dr. Proctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Proctor Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:00 pm

Dr. Proctor wrote:
Emmy A. wrote:

I hadnt considered my less lit half's strategy before now tbh. and actually it might be worth it to do this. but instead of starting using it now rather we actually all hold our remaining fruits for until at least one scum is lynched. Then implement this strat imo the potential of getting clears nightly is more valuable than forcing one more no NK. Thoughts? By my logic we dont fruit again until one of the two scum gets bopped.
By my logic if we agree on this strat* we dont fruit again....
Dr. Proctor
Dr. Proctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline M. Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:04 pm

Clara H. wrote:I'd say it's just the angle you look at it. You make a fair point but at the same time is very harsh to instantly say that anyone who disagrees with me is buddying, PLUS Shepherd started the day by pushing a Proctor lynch, so I doubt they are scum partners

Thank you for answering the question Clara, I had noticed the lynch from Shepherd, I just wanted to see your reasoning. While you're still odd, at least you have reasoning and at least you're answering my questions.

Something Halsey doesn't really do.

Now Jeremiah I believe asked for a readlist from me, though he's being kind of confusing in his read. While yes, there are a lot of very clearly 'dazzling' posts, I don't have the kind of time needed to figure out what the 'dazzling' posts haven't said yet which would still be interesting. So I've decided to do something different with my time, which is basically start working on a list of reads going person by person. And sure, there aren't any clear conclusions in this, but it's something.

I'm also curious how you seem to come to the conclusion that there are no signs of scumhunting, I do believe there were many 'dazzling' posts about shepherd, and why he should be lynched. And there's also a lot on Halsey, who I am finding incredibly scummy just from his lack of response to my questions and the way he misinterprets my words at every turn. But that's a talk for another time.

For now, I've had a very, very tiring day so I'm afraid I can't do more at this time. I will simply leave the lynch as it is, even though I have half a mind to go lynch halsey instead.
Caroline M.
Caroline M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry P. Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:17 pm

Shepherd D. wrote:Also like to say that I'm not a huge fan of Cherry's recent wallpost. The first few responses just seem like filler (restating responses, commenting on her own "sassiness" ???) and overall there's just a lack of worth-while content in that post. I have to go, so I'll finish up giving my thoughts later today.
I too like to take one statement and then apply it to the rest of the post, regardless of whether it's valid or not
unless I have poor reading comprehension (wholly possible, I suppose), all of my answers hadn't already been said by someone else, so i'm not seeing where the restating is coming from
worthless content is subjective and if thats how you feel then oh well

Clara H. wrote:So uhhh, now Shepherd townreads Jeremiah after  he did no more posts since Shepherds previous read on him
What
yeah that confused me a lot as well, i'm kind of unsure where that switch came from. Potentially what other people were saying about jeremiah??

Kimmy S. wrote:
Cherry's posts look a lot like Emmy's at first glance, but it's just really mostly filler if you strip down the post. They aren't really explaining stuff as it is more quoting stuff and "I feel X from Y". Also I don't think Cherry was even on at EoD1 so can you continue with what you felt about Halsey and why you decided what he said was sufficient? Even if you TR him now, we outsiders would like to hear why you felt it was correct to drop the case.
???
I was here eod1, it was me/emmy/halsey... You can look at his responses to my questions and make your own decision, but I felt like what he said was reasonable so I dropped my case against him. That along with all of his other reasoning/thought processes behind posting also seem townie so I haven't continued to pressure him because I don't think he's scum right now.

Kimmy S. wrote:
Shepherd's hot avi distracted me for a while >.> but their posts are pretty much just scum tbh. The other players have pretty much milked the case dry so I'll leave it be right now until something pings me hard.

Still feel Jeremiah > Shepherd, Jeremiah feels like a lost case at this point while Shepherd is redeemable (maybe)
This only makes sense if kimmy is certain jeremiah is scum (which I think he might've said)? Regardless this just struck me as strange so i'm quoting it.

Also a general note, stop telling people you're lynching them for pressure, it will automatically distort their reactions and make the lynch useless smh
Cherry P.
Cherry P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Clara H. Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:17 pm

Jeremiah W. wrote:Well, I sorta forgot about this and when I did remember, I haven’t had time and I DEEPLY apologise about me only making 2-5 posts relevant to the game, the activity will only be uphill from now, I promise. I’m also sorry that when I do post, it’s not of high quality, I’ve just been losing interest, in general.

My main problem with this whole post is it isnt coming across as actively looking for scum

Clara- So you are saying I've got good reads today but you sr me becuase I said there were strong reasons to lynch you? seems like a pretty strange omgus to me.
Its a long paragraph but its really not much when you sit down and read it. As for the strong reasons thing, I've not looked into you much, but from what I've read people are lynching you and have good reason to do it

Hasley- This has an example of not really looking for scum. You state that he was one of the first to come up with the fruit strategy, yet he posted it hours after Emmy, Anima, and Cherry did. Why do you care so little about finding scum that you cant be bothered going and checking that?

OK I guess your read on shepherd is agreeable I dont see a problem

Caroline- Im confused here. You do nothing but compliment her and then follow up with neutral read, because she hasnt made a readslist? o. k.
Clara H.
Clara H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline M. Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:55 pm

Holy dazzle! The amount of dazzle i've seen in many posts that wasnt my own dazzles me! I guess my dazzling is subconsciously preaching everyone to worship the gods of the razzle dazzle.

Anyway from when I first lynched shepherd at the start of day 2, I don't see a single dazzling logical reason as to why I should remove my lynch on him. I mean I don't really have much to add because of how each one of his posts gets picked apart straight away but I really want to emphasise his inconsistencies particularly the jeremiah thing.

Shepherd D. wrote:I already typed out a post about Jeremiah without even mentioning lurking, Emmy. Jeremiah's posts just seem forced more than anything, especially his random "randomized fruiting list" which is just going to confuse people. They just give off an icky scummy vibe with the lack of volume in the information he's giving, plus the fruity filler as well.

Shepherd D. wrote:
Emmy A. wrote:Hey, I can't get on and stay on for too long for now but I'll definitely be here to give all of my thoughts before deadline. One thing I want to do for sure before time gets too close to deadline though is ask Shepherd why was was townreading Jermiah earlier. I'd been interested in hearing this because Shepherd not scumreading Jeremiah (one of the easier counterwagons) was a huge point in favor of Shepherd being town, but now that it's a scumread I want to hear more on how his opinion progressed. Added to the list of things I need to check is the timing of the opinion shift in connection with Jeremiah becoming a wagon.

At the same time, I want to Unlynch Shepherd D. and Lynch Jeremiah W. in order to pressure him a bit more as well before we get too close to deadline. I'm suspecting that Jeremiah's most recent post was from the other member of the hydra, but currently whichever one made the posts prior to this has ample time to reply. I anticipate disagreement from other me already but I feel this puts the pressure on Jeremiah that is needed, as his activity from what I've seen ebbs and flows with how focused the discussion is on him.

Literally every time I go to post this a new post is made. I've never felt such dread and excitement at the same time in anticipation of reading new posts. No Very Happy

The thing is, eh... despite the lack of volume and the filler, Jeremiah's posts just give off town vibes to me. He just seems more like bad town than actual fillery scum, despite his posts screaming otherwise. That's why I'm holding back on lynching him, I just want to hear what he has to say. Just from my point of view, the way he's typing just seems like it could be town who wants to say something and be helpful but just can't come up with anything (though I'm not sure why, there was a lot to talk about in Day 1) though at the same time he could easily be scum who's trying to slip away without saying too much and that's why I'd like to see his thoughts on all this right now.

I mean you talk about his forced posts, his lack of volume, his lack of co-operation (filler basically) and yeah we all agree. So then where are these dazzling town vibes coming from? It's like saying "yo this guy is doin all da scummy shit, he even claimed scum and posted a dazzling screenshot of his role PM, b-b-but HE STILL GIVES ME TOWN VIBES!!!!" (Obviously this is really exaggerated but I just wanted to make a point that I don't see where you can get these town vibes from if you talk about all these stuff against him).

Also about emmy saying that how 2 posts really close together are saying completely different reads is awfully strange, tbf these 2 posts are a whole dazzling 3 mins apart (hopefully i can do math) and reading the post you made and replying to it is pretty hard to do in 3 mins. So I guess that could mean his hydra posted one of them. But i also recall him saying about his sub not saying anything, so I am not really sure about this.

One last thing I noticed which is fairly small but it caught my dazzling attention.

Shepherd D. wrote:
Now that I look at my QT, due to my partner subbing in late, we never actually sent in a fruit action. I wonder if AJ took that as idling. Whoever I was supposed to fruit, can you comment?

So you didn't know who you were actually supposed to fruit?

Shepherd D. wrote:
It was more of a quicktopic issue. My partner was inactive and subbed out, and the sub happened when I was AFK, and thus we were never able to agree on a mutual fruit target. Thus I'd like to know if Caroline got fruit.

I mean if you didn't know who you were supposed to fruit, and you didn't even agree on who to fruit. How could I have received it?

Shepherd D. wrote:
The problem was that first off, my partner subbed out and thus didn't know the plan first off... Secondly, we both agreed on following the plan but neither of us actually bolded the fruit target by the end of the night. This is why I need Caroline's input, if idles are forced if an action is not sent.

What the dazzle? You just said you never agreed on a target yet now you are saying you two agreed on following the plan but simply didn't bold the target? And that would also imply that you DID know who to fruit but simply didn't write it clear or dazzling enough for AJ. But in the first post, you seemed to not even know who you were supposed to fruit... I know it's a small detail, but it's a huge inconsistency especially since its in such a short time span. I think it's very likely that shepherd has been telling lies, and that of course is a dazzling sign of scum. Therefore I will keep my vote on him.

ngl its not like your posts are dazzlingly town either, i dont think you should be blaming ur partner, it's undazzle-like.

Jeremiah W. wrote:
If you think he is dazzling locktown, then that must mean you are certain that his plan is completely legit which he deployed near the start of day 1. However it's strange that you don't seem to acknowledge that he only brought up the fruit circle strategy as part of his plan since he knew full well that it had been dazzlingly brought up before. (Btw this doesn't mean I am going back on my belief that the plan was in fact a cover up, I am just saying that is what he must have thought if he thinks halsey is locktown). In fact it's even more strange since you yourself replied to him saying "we already discussed this". So not sure where you are getting the idea that he was one of the first people to bring up the fruit circle strategy. This just says to me that you havent even bothered reading his posts when you made this read, did you even respond to his questions that were directed to you? I didn't think so because I dont see them in your ISOs.

Jeremiah W. wrote:

First of all, the use of "dazzled" for literally no reason indicates that you are infact a disbeliever of the gods of the razzle dazzle despite trying to look like you are a believer. Disbeliever's get dazzled in hell!!! I think it's rude to suggest that my partner is being carried because she is infact the most dazzling carol i have ever seen! Talk about my carol again and I'll use dazzling gleam on you!!!
Anyway on a more serious and dazzling note, I have most definitely scumhunted and it's strange how in your previous readlist you talk about how every action I do puts town closer to finding scum but now you sort of just disregard the fact that I've done any scumhunting. I don't see a need for me to make a readlist. If I were to make one, all it would be is just a summary of what I and other people have said about others which is tbh a waste of my time. I prefer to make posts pointing stuff out that have yet to be said and analysing them, which in turn will give me an idea on who is most likely to be the mafia and who I should lynch. I think what would be more useful is perhaps a dazzling list of names from town to scum which i'll do now:
Emmy>Ambulance guy>Cherry>Kimmy and Clara>Infernando>Jeremiah>Shepherd
You'll notice I havent included Halsey, this is because his case is a little dazzling... If I become about 90% or 95% certain that Halsey's plan was just a cover up then obviously he would be at the most scummy end. However if I am convinced that his plan was legit then he would be up there with emmy and the dazzlbulance. Until this mystery is sorted in my head, I'll be able to dazzlingly include him.

Jeremiah W. wrote:
But wouldn't it be past deadline when you dazzlingly wake up? Or is it just a nap? Or is this some timezone thing that I am not aware of?

Jeremiah W. wrote:Lynch Cherry., gonna leave my vote here as Pressure, to be explained in next post. (from me anyways, hopefully my partner posts.)

But your "pressure" would literally only take effect for just over 12 hours and you went to sleep anyway, what was the point?
Caroline M.
Caroline M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Proctor Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:21 pm

Ok i cant figure out how to multiquote, ik there is a button in the square with the post itself so imma just pull the posts i need, which unfort means spam posting. Yall can deal tbh
Dr. Proctor
Dr. Proctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Proctor Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:32 pm

Jeremiah W. wrote:
Anima V. wrote:I can't really say much in defense of my partner ;;
They haven't said anything in the quicktopic atm either

One thing I realized about this setup is that nobody is forced to send fruit during the game. The best way to use fruit, then, is to force everyone to use it; what do you all think about creating daisy chains for the first 2 nights?
If somebody randomizes all of our names into a ring, and we fruit the person next in the chain. wouldn't we guarantee two free nights with no kill, barring the scumpartners are next to each other on the daisy chain?
I'm going to try to simulate the possible scenarios that arise when we make this daisy chain:
Scenario A: scum decide not to kill for 2 nights. Great! We get 2 nights free of charge and have more lynches at our hands, and then play regular vanilla for the rest of the game.
Scenario B: one of the two scum decided to nk the person next to them in the chain. Everybody would receive fruit, so the killer must be the person that was supposed to fruit the dead target, unless the two scum were adjacent to each other. (I'll get back to this scenario later).  Correct me if I'm wrong on this.
A third scenario involves scum killing someone other than the person next in the daisy chain. Since the killing scum wouldn't be able to send fruit, the person in front of the killing scum wouldn't receive fruit. The second non-killing scum could make up for that by sending fruit to the person in front of the killing scum, but that would still leave one person with no fruit; the person behind the person claiming no fruit must be scum, regardless of whether they killed or not. I don't think this is a play scum would make in any circumstance. (Again, correct me if I'm wrong.)
I also considered scum lying about receiving fruit, but this is also no play in my opinion; all this does is create a 1v1 between the person who claims to have sent fruit, and the scum who lied about receiving any fruit.
The final scenario is simply when the two scum are adjacent in the daisy chain; this is simply bad luck; everyone would receive fruit, and somebody dies in the process. It would also look exactly like the same scenario as when scum kills the person in front of them in the daisy chain. If somebody is nightkilled and everybody claims to have received fruit, we then lynch the person behind the n1 victim; if they are scum, great! The second scum could be anywhere in the chain. If they aren't scum, we know that the two scum are adjacent to each other in the daisy chain, which is invaluable information in itself.

I have some other things to say about what should happen when day 2 starts, but I'd like that information hidden at this point. If anyone sees any loopholes in this plan that scum could potentially take advantage of, let me know.

Firstly, quicktopic for town aren't unlocked during day. Mod: Do mafia have daytalk?
Secondly, I think just using a circle method for fruiting is just a more efficient tactic in general and easier to do, so I think we should do that.
Thirdly, if you say you have information that is hidden, scum is most likely gonna kill you so you don't say that info (note: Sanpei in Game 29), so I think you should refrain from saying such things.
Lets start off here: Ok, the day started off with all of the town QT'd unlocked (or at least mine was unlocked, and cherry stated there's was unlocked at the time) (they werent locked till later d1, the time was similar to AJ's response stating nobody has daytalk). So if he was town he should be questioning whether EVERYONE has the power of daytalk not just if mafia have it. Lets go a bit on a limb here and say he was basing the fact town can't daytalk between heads off of the previous hydra, then he should KNOW scum didnt have daytalk either based off of checking the mechanics of the previous game in which case this question still makes no sense. Tl;dr this post was a weak attempt to towntell by singling out the question of whether or not scum had daytalk.
(i have more to say regarding this slot but like i said, idk how to multiquote so this is gonna come in a string of posts)
Dr. Proctor
Dr. Proctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah W. Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:37 pm

Kimmy S. wrote:Jeremiah you were scumreading Halsey most of Day 1, no? Actually, you didn't even be clear in your reads, then scumread me when I started forcing people into a "yes/no" position. Feels scum to me.

Re: Which Kimmy is Which, so how did you distinguish between Kimmys to get the "SR one, TR other"? And assuming you meant you SRed some posts and TRed others, can you be more specific in which posts you disliked?

I think Emmy is Town here, that gamesolving doesn't come from scum imo. They're elaborating sufficiently and they're very clear on their reads.

It was my partner who SR'd Halsey most of D1, not me. I agree with the point, partially is why they're one of my top scumreads (along with Shepherd).

Kimmy S. wrote:re: Fruit the night before MyLo we fruit?

I still think that Going into LYLO is better than MYLO, since better chances, but then again, if we do lynch correctly in MYLO, we're not straight away into LYLO again. (which we would be if, we went into LYLO) What's everyone's thoughts on this?

Emmy A. wrote:

So you scumread Shepherd (as Scum) and Clara as (slight scumread), and you think they are a possible scumteam. Have you looked at their recent posts though? It doesn't seem like any of their posts are forced, and the points they continue to bring up on Shepherd definitely make sense IMO. I would disagree with this read, would like some more elaboration on why you slightly scumread them.

I'd agree Hasley is town, though I wish they didn't just go AFK after their 100th post Crying or Very sad But yeah, I got really nothing more to say (I already explained why I think Hasley is town).

I'll agree with the read on Shepherd, and especially the contradictory part. Nothing more to be said either.

Seems like you townread Caroline for how she analyzes the game well (agreed), but then you mock her and have a final verdict of neutral, possibly due to the fact you think that her over use of "dazzling" makes her scum? It's NAI imo, and not sure why people make such a big fuss about it. Also "Neutral, might changed after RL has been posted." What do you mean by after the RL is posted?

Decent reads, though I'd like some elaboration from Clara read. Also want their thought on Cherry asap, as they are lynching them.

Re: Caroline, I think she's over-analysing a lot of things, mostly scum would do that for Town Cred imo, but other things she is doing is really good, which balances it out to Neutral imo. when I use "RL" I mean readlist.  

Elaboration on Clara read: Not sure which part you want elaboration on, but I think I know. So, I feel that most of her D1 and beginning of D2 posts seem very forced and that the post on me are very forced, since if she was scum with Shepherd, she would want to shift plur to me, since I am the counterwagon, which is why I said if she decides to switch, then that scumteam will become more viable.

Cherry P. as Scum - They're Beginning of D1 was quite weird. They started RVSing/FoSing cause of pre-game stuff, but pre-game is pre-game, it's mostly shitpost and messing around, not sure what there is scummy about it. They seem really stressed while making some of their posts, like the lynch on Halsey (D1) saying they hope they don't have to explain it, saying that reading is hard for her, sorta implying they might not read the thread. If you strip down their posts, taking out the info that is useless to us and has already been mentioned, then their posts are quite small, actually. I don't like how they only explained their lynch D1, only if they were asked + he doesn't convey her ideas very well, usually really confusing for me. Let's move onto D2, her activity dropped like, so hard. She says she'll do stuff "later", and that "later" is usually really later. She mostly just responds to things, and I don't see any signs of scumhunting. She responds to things about her, but doesn't really discuss general things. She clarifys if asked. Otherwise, she won't. She also usually asks questions back, in a response, but not starting the question, if you know what I mean. Overall, she isn't contributing much, responds about things only about her and she has bad activity / often says she'll do stuff "later".

Clara H. wrote:

My main problem with this whole post is it isnt coming across as actively looking for scum

Clara- So you are saying I've got good reads today but you sr me becuase I said there were strong reasons to lynch you? seems like a pretty strange omgus to me.
Its a long paragraph but its really not much when you sit down and read it. As for the strong reasons thing, I've not looked into you much, but from what I've read people are lynching you and have good reason to do it

Hasley- This has an example of not really looking for scum. You state that he was one of the first to come up with the fruit strategy, yet he posted it hours after Emmy, Anima, and Cherry did. Why do you care so little about finding scum that you cant be bothered going and checking that?

OK I guess your read on shepherd is agreeable I dont see a problem

Caroline- Im confused here. You do nothing but compliment her and then follow up with neutral read, because she hasnt made a readslist? o. k.

Readslist is posting what you've scumhunted so far about everyone, I don't get what you mean by "I'm not actively looking for scum", could you elaborate?
Caroline - I just don't see much scumhunting in her posts, it's mostly just analysing, which doesn't mean she's scumhunting, which is why I asked of a readlist from her.
Jeremiah W.
Jeremiah W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah W. Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:38 pm

MultiQuote by pressing the MultiQuote button on all the posts you want to quote and press "Post Reply" at the bottom. Note that you have to multiquote the posts in the order you want it to be in @Doc Prok
Jeremiah W.
Jeremiah W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmy A. Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:49 pm

Here I am. I'm reading, but I have had the chance to go back and look at the timing of Shepherd's opinion shift on Jeremiah. I'm not seeing where the idea that it was motivated by a forming Jeremiah wagon came from. The only person who gave a new opinion of Jeremiah between Shepherd's reads on him was Dr. Proctor, who didn't even lynch Jeremiah at the time. The only person on Jeremiah was Kimmy, and that lynch had been placed even before Shepherd gave the initial townread on Jeremiah to begin with. Can someone who believes the read change was wagon-based explain to me what they're seeing?
Emmy A.
Emmy A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Proctor Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:53 pm

Jeremiah W. wrote:
Halsey N. wrote:
Jeremiah W. & Cherry P.: I have some questions to ask you Jeremiah. First of all, I can see some tension between you and Cherry yet your post on Cherry is from RVS and you seem to be avoiding conflict and dismissing Cherry

Although it's ironic since Cherry is completely right about you Jeremiah (from what you have done after that post). This has been what you have been doing all game, being cautious not to single out a player and to pick a fight. Your posts are so reserved and are mainly conformations (or asking) to what has already been discussed.

I'm sorry if I missed it but I couldn't find any questions for me in the post I quoted this from.

In terms of the comment I made pre game, it was pre game and I really didn't think of it as anything other than that.  My "sudden decrease" in activity has been over the past 24 hours or so, during which I hadn't had a chance to access the forums and about 4 pages of posts were made (which I just had to read through).  I'm not sure if my other half came on without posting, but I'd assume his circumstances were about the same.  

On Cherry, I remember someone townreading her for sticking to her read under pressure.  I believe she at most had 2 lynches on her at any one time, and the thought process she was defending was:
-fos person (was it the one who came on w/o confirming? I don't remember)
-scumread person based on pre game post and lynch
-see someone restate information and switch lynch

which isn't exactly the best logic to follow, despite this being day 1.  My lynch is on her right now and I don't care to unlynch since her defense of this confusing logical progression irks me.

On to Halsey.  From what I can gather, he read through the game, pretended not to have read through the game, and restated information to see if anyone jumped on him for restating information.  I have no way to confirm or deny that he knew what he was doing, but I can confirm that if he did, Cherry 100% fell for the bait.  Someone who shows up suddenly and immediately starts out by being redundant would quickly become a very easy target, something that it seems that she picked up on (or didn't if it was a trap I guess).  Regardless, I don't see the reposting of the idea as all that scummy, and his analysis otherwise isn't raising many red flags (at this point, I've gotten notifications of multiple posts from you while I've been typing this and haven't read those yet).  
Outside of that previous post about everything was pretty NAI until page 8. Covering for your own inactivity is cool and all, but he doesnt know his partner's circumstance's in the slightest and feels to be covering up for him which he shouldnt be too concerned about unless he was worried. This doesnt add too much to my personal read but its def noteworthy in my expert diagnosis.
This just feels to me more like he is trying to find excuses to keep his lynched locked onto cherry rather than actually scumhunting (ie "idk if this is what hasley was doing but if he WAS doing that cherry is scummy") which would be fine IF HE CONTINUED TO APPLY PRESSURE, picking up every potential reason for being on a lynch without actually pushing the lynch yourself via questioning or other means is scummy.
Dr. Proctor
Dr. Proctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next