PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 32: Farmer's Hydra

+8
Kimmy S.
Anima V.
Emmy A.
Cherry P.
Clara H.
Jeremiah W.
Infernando G.
ajhockeystar
12 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Game 32: Farmer's Hydra - Page 22 Empty Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra

Post by Clara H. Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:43 pm

I'd say it's just the angle you look at it. You make a fair point but at the same time is very harsh to instantly say that anyone who disagrees with me is buddying, PLUS Shepherd started the day by pushing a Proctor lynch, so I doubt they are scum partners
Clara H.
Clara H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Proctor Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:22 pm

Refering to the whole Dazzling thing since there is apparently a pattern, i quickly scanned through caroline's iso (or about half of it, running super low on time plus navegating this forum on mobile is a pain) and did notice that there were a couple posts that missed out and outting a razzle or a dazzle. This might be the pattern refered to in caroline's recent post. If it is the meaning behind the pattern is semi obvious tbh and actually quite a clever work around.
Dr. Proctor
Dr. Proctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Proctor Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:23 pm

Kinda glossed over it earlier when resding back, dismissing it as meaningless NAI fun menes, which in part it is.
Dr. Proctor
Dr. Proctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Proctor Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:24 pm

reading* , memes*
mobile is badly
Dr. Proctor
Dr. Proctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline M. Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:51 pm

Gonna dedicate one dazzling post on this then another dazzling post on everything else.

Halsey N. wrote:I came to read the game since I had some free time and was going to post later but Caroline's last post has frustrated me so much that I'm going to comment on it NOW.

(Also I stand corrected on your first two responses to that quote: Jeremiah and Emmy ones. I was a little tired so must've read them wrong)

Frustrated rant #1:

Code:
So 10 hours wasn't enough for anything of importance to come up at all??? I call bs on that since stuff did come up. What if I were to have given it 24 hours? The bad thing with that is that it would disrupt the game and land it into confusion for a lot of time meaning it would digress and not be at the point which it is now.

Also the fact that I thought what had been produced in those 10 hours was good enough for me because of Cherry's lynch on me, so I had no reason to extend the reveal of the plan compared to the negatives which I stated above. I wasn't going to do that anyways since the negatives are too much compared to the positive, but I am explaining that hypothetical scenario you attack me so much for not doing it so there it is.. Sadly, due to misunderstanding the intent/execution for why Cherry lynches the way he/she does which I already stated alot of times, this made the intended goal of the plan null.

Caroline: I am just...dazzled. Misreading again and again and again jeez. Pay attention to the words "you didnt give enough time to get a solid scumtell from it". This does not mean that nothing of importance came up. But like I said previously, those things of importance that did come up may have just been side effects that happened to help town. What you said also doesnt explain why your detailing of your plan and the reason you scumread Cherry don't match up despite being in the same post. Even if you misunderstood Cherry's intentions which made the intent of the plan null, this doesnt explain why you say you used your plan to find out that Cherry was scum yet said a reason that doesn't match up with that your plan was looking for.

I freaking did and if you read the 2nd paragraph of that coded remark, you wouldn't have to said that...

Secondly, I also stated that I was not going to detain the plan because of inactives. The people that had been ACTIVE had already responded to the plan, so there was no reason to prolong the reveal.

I said later in that post that rather than prolonging the plan, if you indeed thought it through, you should have adapted the plan to make it suit day 1 which in turn will get you more solid scumtells. The 2nd paragraph literally tells me that you thought your plan allowed you to get enough info to make a scumread on Cherry right? That's fine, I wasnt attacking you on that. I am saying why, in the same post, did you say that your plan allowed you to scumread Cherry when the reason you gave doesn't match what you are looking for in the plan. If you misunderstood Cherry's intentions, it doesn't explain this inconsistency. In fact, in that case, they would match but then later you would have backtracked saying you misunderstood her intentions. For convenience sake and also to save Emmy time since she also said she wanted to look back on this, I'll quote what I am talking about.

Halsey N. wrote:
I waited 10 hours and tried to see if anything changed and how players reacted to my post. I liked what I saw from players like Emmi since they didnt try to outright lynch me and see the positive of that. I did not like what I saw from players like Cherry which I stated above.
So obviously here he is saying that from the reactions he got from his post which is part of his plan, he liked what he saw from Emmy but not from Cherry. So this tells me that from his plan, he managed to find a scumtell on Cherry. Now lets see what his plan was.

Halsey N. wrote:
So I decided to filler and repost the same info and see if they brought different reactions from the accounts. Since this was something really unexpected, I was trying to see if some people broke character (mainly get reads from them). I also thought about the two person mechanic and even though two people might act differently, if the goal is the same as the other person, they will try to pressure on it. For example, let's say the other person in my account thought my reads were wrong, they might say oops and say something different or add on to the reads. Mafia however if their goal is to only lynch a person, will most likely keep their goal the same and stay on the same target as the other player in that account.
Pretty much a more exciting and dazzling reaction test which is nice. He also said that the plan involves him analysing how hydra interactions can help determine scum. More specifically he says that since mafia will want to just lynch a person rather than actually scumhunt, and so you won't see much conflict of ideas between them and will pretty much go with the flow of each other. Now lets see what his reason was to scumread Cherry.

Halsey N. wrote:
Now Cherry, lets talk about you. If this was a one person game, I would have already labeled you as scum. The reason for this is because of that above post. First of all, you tunnel Jeremiah so hard, then you dismiss him. Not only that, but one reason for lynching him (what you posted first) is completely different from the other. Either one Cherry is aggressive and the other one is not or you as one Cherry just backed out.

Now this is the icing of the cake. This basically says you gave up on somebody that is scummy because somebody scummier (me) appeared? I mean wut? I don't see how that makes sense. Why would you dismiss somebody that appeared scummy to you right away. It just looks like you are looking for an excuse to lynch one person. If you really thought that person was scummy, you would stick to it. I mean, that wasn't even a true tunnel if you dismissed him that fast.. Not only this, but you can tell you basically run away when pressured just by looking at that quote above.

If this wasn't a two person per account game, I would label you as scum right away, but seeing that it is that type of game, both of you could be different people with a different thought process. What still gets me is that both (if it is two people active in that account) is how you try to not view the positive of those players but only the negatives.
As you can see here his dazzling reason was because Cherry dismissed Jeremiah completely and lynched Halsey. Now I am aware that Halsey then pulled out of this because he realised that Cherry wasnt lynching Jeremiah because she thought he was scum, but my point is that your plan was looking for dazzling inter-hydra reactions yet you are saying that the the hydra mechanic is what is potentially calling off your scumread on Cherry instead of being the drive like your plan suggested. So why did you say that your plan was what made you scumread Cherry?

Halsey N. wrote:
Frustrated Rant #2:
Caroline: What? I am not sure why you are on about me not lynching at all day 1. All I am saying is that my "pressure" lynch as you put it is backed up with the reasoning I talked about earlier in day 1. So the pressure isn't coming from the action of the lynch moreso than the actual reason I have to lynch him. It's like you are saying that me stating that my lynch will pressure him will just completely erase the dazzling reason I have to lynch him which is the foundation of the pressure. At the moment, you look like you are getting extremely frustrated about my "cotton soul town figure" to the point where you aren't taking the time to think about what I am actually saying. If my reason to lynch is not valid, then say so. Otherwise I don't see what your problem is because I have made it clear that my reasoning is what is putting the pressure and not the lynch per se. I believe I've done plenty of pressuring so far so I don't see why I would ever be scared to pressure Shepherd when I have already made a point against him.

You said at first in day one that you would lynch him to pressure him. You see, the key word is 'to". That means the lynch was an action to pressure. It wasn't until day 2 where you gave a reason to actually lynch to which in effect, pressures him. You see the difference there? They are both very different.

You can patronise me as much as you want, but it seems as if you aren't even aware that the reason I gave in day 2 was nothing new from what I said in day 1 apart from the fact he has come on several times without saying anything. I'll quote it to save you time looking back.

Caroline M. wrote:
Shepherd D. wrote:
The fruit strategy seems like it won't be entirely fruitless, but we must note that mafia could just idle kill every night and continue to fruit. At the most, it eliminates mafia's kill mechanic, but it won't entirely win the game unless mafia is dumb. And about the RVS, I'm not very strict with RVS, I prefer to lynch and if they don't even react to the RVS then I move on from them. I would've been happy if Cherry would've told me her thoughts though.

So this post hasnt got anything wrong with it imo, my problem with Shepherd is the lack of what he did after this post despite coming on at a few occasions iirc (last time he came on was like 3 or 4 hours ago). Not only did he not respond to the questions that emmy(?) imposed about his RVS lynch actions, he also decided not to follow up on his curiosity for Cherry's thoughts despite saying he would have been happy if Cherry told him her thoughts. The fact that he seems to not care about what Cherry has to say contradicts his claim that he would've been happy if Cherry told him her thoughts. Therefore it looks like Shepherd added that statement to provide a townie image rather than actually caring about finding scum which itself is scummy.

Perhaps the wording slightly changed but the point here isnt much of a change from the point i gave when I lynched shepherd.

Halsey N. wrote:
Some Stuff that is not frustration:
Caroline: We know its incorrect because you yourself said that Cherry was most likely solo play a few posts earlier.

Ok so how do you suppose I "adapt" my plan to this. This was revealed when Aj announced the subs and when I saw the offline post which was then deleted (also by the fact that Cherry posted some new if really terrible reads). By that time, day 1 had already ended. There is no way to adapt the plan if the plan is already revealed. How could I ever compensate for subs at all if this was the case? I couldn't do that, but since I was the only one subbed in at that time, I hoped the active users at least didn't need subs, so I went with it. I already stated why I did not enact the plan later so that thought is out of the question also. Then when the 10 hours had passed, pretty much everybody that was active had posted and I find it hard to believe that other users had the possibility of being active to begin with since that was alot of time and I didn't want to keep prolonging the pllan for reasons already stated, so I went from what I had.

Also, idk if you twisted my words or not, but this plan wasn't just for Cherry. I had already explained as well after finishing my 1st time journals (reads).
But I already said this well before day 1 ended (which i'll also quote) so there definitely is a way to know. I never said that you should have adapted the plan after you reveal it, I meant that you should have adapted it before you deployed it to suit a day 1 situation. Like I said, if you truly did think this all through, it's not a stretch to realise the flaws that could potentially arise from this plan due to the dependence of hydra differentiation, etc. I also never said that this plan was just meant for the dazzling cherry so not sure where you are getting that from. Anyway here is the quote I am referring to:

Caroline M. wrote:
I took another look at Cherry's ISOs and it just looks like the more aggressive cherry was because she was frustrated that she was repeating the same thing a few times. Also regarding ones sense of humor it doesnt have to show in every post someone makes so it could just be the same person where the odd post shows some sense of humor.

Cherry even replied to this with "ding ding ding" aka she agrees with this.

I am gonna make this as dazzlingly clear as possible despite saying this quite a few times already. When I said that there wasn't sufficient time to get a solid scumtell, my point wasnt to say that you should have prolonged the plan (although I do admit that when i first stated this near the middle of day 1 I did think that you should have prolonged it but then I went back on it because I realised it wasn't a good idea). Instead it's just a supplementary to the main point which is saying that you claim that your scumread on Cherry was based from your plan yet your reasoning didn't match your intent of the plan. It supplements it because it shows that your scumtell on Cherry wasn't solid. However now that I think about it a little more, I think that supplementary point is unnecessary and the main point that I was getting at still makes complete sense without it.

Halsey N. wrote:
Frustrated rant #3

Well Aj corrected my hide tags and changed it to spoilers (although I later posted them as a backup if you had actually read), so if you screenshot him, you should be able to access the ISOs now.

What are you talking about? How does this let me access the dazzling ISOs? Like I said whenever I try to click your name in the original playerlist that brings me to your ISOs, it says that "the page is blocked due to an order of the high court".

Halsey N. wrote:
I mean, I even answered your small questions and you accused me of not answering them. It turns into exaggeration when you most likely didnt even read the 2nd paragaph of the part I stated above. I mean, you're not the only one that is getting frustrated by this since I feel I have explained myself well. Even Kimmy was able to refer you the question that I had asked you (that being the 4th time actually) and you didn't even respond to that.

It might be daring to ask this, but how are you actually reading my posts or the game in itself?

Are you only focusing on what you believe has worthiness of your posts because you've addressed little to none with players such as Jeremiah, Kimmy, Proctor, Infernando, etc (this also includes their posts throughout the game).

Are you reading my posts word for word or are your eyes like a sonar only focusing on something and then immediately going into alert mode?

I definitely did read your 2nd paragraph and I definitely did respond to Kimmy's question. Which I can quote right here:

Caroline M. wrote:
Kimmy S. wrote:
Assume this is the case. Would you, in this situation, believe that it's a town hydra with a one head messing up, or a scum hydra with one head good at covering up?

Umm i thought I just dazzlingly addressed this when i said that i dont think the town!Halsey option of this situation is the case because he insists it was schemed from the beginning rather than him taking advantage of his partners weird posts.

I only counted one instance of you asking this question when I checked back but if you think I miscounted then quote those instances to prove it rather than getting frustrated and getting me frustrated as well. Same goes for those questions I thought you havent answered.

Halsey N. wrote:
Well I spent on this more than I need to an am behind schedule irl now.

Well in a nutshell, we need to find a better way to communicate because we are both really frustrated from what I can tell.

I think we both have to just accept we are dazzling humans and make reading/interpreting mistakes since it's not like you are much better at this (eg. the stuff i talked about with emmy and jeremiah, the fact you didnt seem to know that I had a reason to lynch shepherd like mid day 1, etc.)

Halsey N. wrote:
Although most of your misreading posts I already answered with what I perceive to be the right way of responding to what you are looking for. I feel you are assuming parts of my plan before I even explain how they actually function thus, your idea of what the plan "actually" is to what the plan "actually" is might be conflicting and thus, we both perceive your posts and my posts differently and respond differently to them (like you expect me to answer some ways but I don't and that frustrates you)

Even though you perceive it to be the right way of answering my posts, I can tell from your replies that you aren't grasping what I mean. Or you take one bit of what I say and go on a tangent (eg the 10 hours thing where you keep saying that I want you to deploy the plan at another time or prolong the plan, which isn't what I was getting at). I try as best as I can to make my points clearer, but you're frustration isn't helping because when you start to patronise me or make what I sometimes feel is a provocative comment, I start getting frustrated and do the same, then there is an endless cycle of horror. There is a dazzling post where I posted my interpretation of what your plan is and I dont seem to recall you going against what I interpreted your plan to be. So I assumed I knew what your plan "actually" is.

Anyway hopefully I didn't miss anything regarding this matter, I will dazzlingly cover the rest of what happened in another post its just this takes up a lot of time and so here it is.
Caroline M.
Caroline M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shepherd D. Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:23 pm

I understand the dazzle mechanic and find it an interesting way to separate the hydra heads without breaking the rules. As a side note, Proctor is just seeming more and more town to me. Caroline and Clara are still null, and slight scumlean on Jeremiah. Note to whoever said that I "stopped townreading him when the wagon formed" that I mentioned the townread after a defined wagon had already formed, and plus it was just a gut read anyways, had merely skimmed through his posts up until recently. I'm getting a bit of a gut scum vibe from Cherry for coming on to defend herself from my "attack" and then not having posted since then. Overall, the players I'd very much like to hear from soon are Jeremiah and Cherry. I need their opinions to develop my reads, and I'd love to hear Jeremiah's response to my read reasoning.
Shepherd D.
Shepherd D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry P. Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:41 pm

school is hard and im busy @everyone complaining about my activity
my partner has also gone mia (again)

i skimmed the thread and will post in the night, just a couple things
I like dr proctor's post and am townleaning him because scum have no reason to bring up the thing he's hard townreading me for
re: me dropping my case on halsey, i dont understand where the confusion is coming from
i dropped my lynch because i wanted to question him, after questioning him i felt like his answers were fine so i didn't relynch
unless im misreading why people don't like my not lynching him again i dont see why people dont like that (unless they feel he didnt sufficiently answer my questions, ig)
Cherry P.
Cherry P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline M. Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:24 pm

When rereading day 2, I felt like after the whole dazzling shepherd wagon thing, Jeremiah just decided to relax despite emmy still having points against him. Like he just decided to post this:

Jeremiah W. wrote:
Jeremiah W. wrote:After finishing those posts I just checked my quicktopic.

I Did Not receive fruit last night.

Yes, we DID NOT receive fruit..

Cherry P. wrote:is getting fruit even relevant when there are no deaths?
smdh at infernando idling
I did get fruit last night, though

Yes, it is quite relevant imo, to see who follows the plan or if some people were to busy deciding whether to kill or to fruit *glares at Shepard*

Infernando G. wrote:
Cherry P. wrote:is getting fruit even relevant when there are no deaths?
smdh at infernando idling
I did get fruit last night, though

wait no I didn't idle. You said player list and Kimmy was below me on the player list

Wow. We've said that it was the PL under the "Alive" spoiler before. Have you not bothered the read the thread/post?
Since Infernando also fruited Kimmy, Kimmy did you receive two fruit?, because we also fruited Kimmy (followed the plan)

and leave...

Also shepherd is just confusing the dazzle out of me. I mean not only does he flip flop razzle dazzle shimmer shammer back and forth like many have pointed out previously, I swear he said fairly recently that he "slightly townread me due to me asking good and relevant questions" now he just says "caroline and clara are still null". What is going on in your mind? I want to know! I want to know how you went from slightly townread to null without any sort of progression in thoughts. Also lul at the fact no one actually realised why I really was dazzling like the razzle dazzle I am, but I am disappointed that my partner just gave it away because I was really enjoying it.

Regarding Proctor the Ambulance's readlist (wee woo wee woo? lul?), i am not sure how you managed to differentiate between 2 kimmy's. I agree that kimmy has dropped in his drive to pick out scummy things and push for stuff but iirc a new kimmy never got subbed in. I am struggling to find a reason why kimmy would decide to be a bit lazier day 2 but it is definitely odd and it doesn't look like a hydra thing (i mean it might be but I cant tell). I dont think he even replied to Halsey about why he wouldnt push on clara when he was supposedly pushing for reasons that clara seems to embody. I think my read on kimmy has kinda dropped from a townread but not quite null yet. So i guess slight townread because I dont see why a scum!Kimmy would just dazzlingly drop in activity like that and throw away the towncred he got in day 1
Caroline M.
Caroline M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmy A. Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:43 pm

Sorry for probably a short post, I've got work this week Crying or Very sad so I don't really have much time. However, I would like to A. Forward a Null --> Slight Townread on Dr. Proctor for previously stated reasons, as well as make Clara a Slight TR, as they have been repeatedly stating points that to be honest, I would only think a town would make. For example, one of their points (on how Shepherd SRed Jeremiah the moment there was a possibility of a counter-wagon on them) I agree with (there are others too).

Now because there is a huge issue with Jeremiah, I decided to further look at his posts, in detail. So most of early day 1 their posts are pretty much NAI, with a sprinkle of a want to gamesolve (which quickly dissolved). Midway through day 1 the player(s) start contributing to town with questions to provoke discussion. There is a huge readlist in the middle, which reading it, makes sense. However, I would like to ask Jeremiah if any of those reads have changed. This would be interesting in the long run. However after this, I can see where the scummyness starts to appear. For some reason, Jeremiah doesn't think about anyone else except for Anima as a possible candidate lynch (NAI). However, what bothers me the most is Jeremiah defending himself off how "he plays". And mid-way he seems to shift alot of his attention to Kimmy, and although the reasoning isn't bad, it seems as if he knew Anima was going to flip town and he wanted a day 2 lynch right after.
In games like this, there is a good chance that most accounts have at least one player that knows what they’re doing in these anon games. When that is the case, simply sitting around and waiting for someone to make a post that outs them as scum is pointless because the mafia likely knows how to seem clean. Finding scum is harder when it’s like this, but obviously not impossible. You have to look for the people that seem to be looking to help town, but really aren’t doing much at all to actually help them win. I usually look for people who are scumreading based on something that isn’t logical, like a pre-game post. The way Kimmy made his reads day 1 seemed to match this quite a bit to me. He gave too much weight to certain things (yelled scum at Anima after her post asking for scumreads, lynched Halsey after accusing him of contributing nothing) instead of simply pointing them out and asking for explanations. The only difference between his scumreads on Halsey and Anima was that Halsey responded and called him out on his reads. If Anima had responded in the same way that Halsey did and properly defended herself, she very well could have survived day 1. Although the sample size in this game is way to small to make conclusions, historically in these games calling out the first scummy thing people do and lynching them for it hasn’t worked out so well. Scum factions have won exactly two thirds of these anon games, lots of times without losing a single member. Expecting mafia to be dumb enough to make actions that would out themselves as scum early on is foolish behavior, and lynching the low hanging fruit every day is just going to result in town death after town death. Going after people who act like they're looking for scum without ever making a logical read is the way to find the mafia, and so far the person that fits that profile to me is Kimmy. wrote:

Furthermore, the recent drop of activity (?) doesn't really make sense to me, as it seems Jeremiah was more than happy to play. And it's not like the two hydras haven't been here either, I guess they are too lazy to post (?).

For now, I'm keeping my read on Jeremiah at Null, I want to his reactions + more thoughts regarding the game. Also, it seems like only one Jeremiah is posting---do we need another sub? silent
Emmy A.
Emmy A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shepherd D. Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:30 pm

Alright, time to give you the gist of my thoughts. Thoughts inspired by my buff muscles, of course! Here it comes... (also, same as cherry, where the heck is my partner!? It's hard doing all the work in a hydra, y'know...) The reads I presented earlier with townreading you was mostly just a skim over posts and the general reads I was able to get from that. I should've mentioned this, but I neglected to in the end, which is my error. After reading more in-depth, I'm finding it rather hard to read Caroline and Clara, as their posts are somewhat helpful but don't exactly scream town to me upon reading them. If I had to choose one that I thought was more town, it'd probably be Caroline, as I'm getting slight gut town vibes there and I think if she were scum she'd be a bit more focused on things like reads than on using a dazzling mechanic to dazzle us with her individual dazzling hydra reads (gosh, this is more fun than I thought scratch) Same sort of thing with Jeremiah... didn't read far enough into his thoughts to find the scum deep down. And why is he still lurking!? Also, towards Emmy, I pointed out previously that I didn't shift to scumreading Jeremiah once a wagon had formed, my townread statement was made a good amount of time after a considerable wagon had formed bounce but anyways, Jeremiah is starting to stress me out. Just... just post SOMETHING! I can't develop my reads if you just keep lurking like that!
Shepherd D.
Shepherd D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Proctor Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:34 pm

Kimmy S. wrote:Damn the curse known as new games. Sucked up all my attention from this ;;

So anyways, did a light skim since it's like 15 minutes away from my designated sleeping time and just going to respond to some of the most notable things I've seen. More extensive responses in like 18 hours, prioritising questions directed to me if I'm unable to respond thoroughly then.

Halsey is in my lock-town pool here, he's been very clear about everything and I feel scum is better off being ambiguous, which he's not.

Vote Jeremiah

Not been liking this guy since EoD1, notably how he just feels incredibly passive, as well as has the easiest reasons for their votes. A few of their posts alerted me too, notably the one about their read on me which I'll elaborate on soon after this post.

I want to see more of Cherry and Doctor Proctor tbh, Doctor Proctor promised more activity, but Cherry just doesn't feel present at all so far.

Reading back on Emmy and Shepherd

Distinguishing between the kimmy's: umm went back while grabbing the quote and I mightve kinda sorta misread the first part of this post as stating they are new into the game .-.
So i assumed there was a sub into this slot then i just went back and double checked the players aj subbed out and well..... neither kimmy got subbed. Also i was acting under the assumption that one kimmy being subbed meaning the other kimmy was posting the majority/all of the content d1. Regardless d1 townlean into d2 scumlean still stands here as regardless i dont like the townlock for previously stated reasons
Dr. Proctor
Dr. Proctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Proctor Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:40 pm

Caroline M. wrote:<snip>Regarding Proctor the Ambulance's readlist (wee woo wee woo? lul?), i am not sure how you managed to differentiate between 2 kimmy's. I agree that kimmy has dropped in his drive to pick out scummy things and push for stuff but iirc a new kimmy never got subbed in. I am struggling to find a reason why kimmy would decide to be a bit lazier day 2 but it is definitely odd and it doesn't look like a hydra thing (i mean it might be but I cant tell). I dont think he even replied to Halsey about why he wouldnt push on clara when he was supposedly pushing for reasons that clara seems to embody. I think my read on kimmy has kinda dropped from a townread but not quite null yet. So i guess slight townread because I dont see why a scum!Kimmy would just dazzlingly drop in activity like that and throw away the towncred he got in day 1
Btw the previous post was a response to this.

ON A FAR MORE IMPORTANT NOTE: I can drive whatever wee-wooing vehicle i want and idc how dazzling you are you arent going to outdazzle my wee-wooing dreams!!!!!!!!!!
Dr. Proctor
Dr. Proctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Shepherd D. Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:47 pm

Doctor Proctor's post makes me realize that I haven't looked at Kimmy yet, will check that out later. I'll also check out these fabulous guns! You should, too!
Shepherd D.
Shepherd D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmy A. Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:46 pm

Shepherd D. wrote:Alright, time to give you the gist of my thoughts. Thoughts inspired by my buff muscles, of course! Here it comes... (also, same as cherry, where the heck is my partner!? It's hard doing all the work in a hydra, y'know...) The reads I presented earlier with townreading you was mostly just a skim over posts and the general reads I was able to get from that. I should've mentioned this, but I neglected to in the end, which is my error. After reading more in-depth, I'm finding it rather hard to read Caroline and Clara, as their posts are somewhat helpful but don't exactly scream town to me upon reading them. If I had to choose one that I thought was more town, it'd probably be Caroline, as I'm getting slight gut town vibes there and I think if she were scum she'd be a bit more focused on things like reads than on using a dazzling mechanic to dazzle us with her individual dazzling hydra reads (gosh, this is more fun than I thought scratch) Same sort of thing with Jeremiah... didn't read far enough into his thoughts to find the scum deep down. And why is he still lurking!? Also, towards Emmy, I pointed out previously that I didn't shift to scumreading Jeremiah once a wagon had formed, my townread statement was made a good amount of time after a considerable wagon had formed bounce but anyways, Jeremiah is starting to stress me out. Just... just post SOMETHING! I can't develop my reads if you just keep lurking like that!

Honestly, your posts don't make any sense. I know it's a bit "tunnel-y", but I really have a hard time understanding anything fromy our posts. For example:

After reading more in-depth, I'm finding it rather hard to read Caroline and Clara, as their posts are somewhat helpful but don't exactly scream town to me upon reading them. If I had to choose one that I thought was more town, it'd probably be Caroline, as I'm getting slight gut town vibes there and I think if she were scum she'd be a bit more focused on things like reads than on using a dazzling mechanic to dazzle us with her individual dazzling hydra reads (gosh, this is more fun than I thought scratch) wrote:

Not sure what made you think you had to compare Caroline and Clara (maybe because they are on you?, IDK if Caroline is but ik Clara is), and then finishing the post off with "it'd probably be Caroline as more town since I'm getting slight gut town feelings". Don't think you have any solid evidence except for gut, so why compare the two? It strikes me as strange.

Same sort of thing with Jeremiah... didn't read far enough into his thoughts to find the scum deep down. And why is he still lurking!? wrote:

Are you really trying to counter-wagon with the "Why is he lurking" thing, since it seems like you have literally no reasoning and just scumread him for lurking. True?

Also, towards Emmy, I pointed out previously that I didn't shift to scumreading Jeremiah once a wagon had formed, my townread statement was made a good amount of time after a considerable wagon had formed bounce but anyways, Jeremiah is starting to stress me out. Just... just post SOMETHING! I can't develop my reads if you just keep lurking like that! wrote:

Um. What? Furthermore, you state that you are just scumreading Jeremiah for lurking, and "my townread statement was made a good amount of time after a considerable wagon" for some reason I do not know what you mean by that. Maybe elaborate in different words, since what I get from that is "I never townread him in the first place".

Bottom line: Find some reasoning for Jeremiah instead of using lurk as a reasoning again, and then come back to me when you do.
Emmy A.
Emmy A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmy A. Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:50 pm

As for the Kimmys now, I really don't know what to say about them. Their nonchalant way of thinking about this game strikes me weird, but I really haven't seen anything that strikes me as immediate scum or immediate town. I would like to see more thoughts on the game instead of small little posts that broadly outline the game in a whole and repeating what others have said.
Emmy A.
Emmy A.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:34 pm

Votecount 2.2

Shepherd D.(4)- Caroline M., Clara H., Emmy A., Cherry P.
Jeremiah W.(2)- Kimmy S., Dr. Proctor
Emmy A.(0)-
Dr. Proctor(0)-
Halsey N.(0)-
Cherry P.(0)-
Caroline M.(0)-
Clara H.(0)-
Infernando G.(0)-
Kimmy S.(0)-
Not Voting(4)- Jeremiah W., Infernando G., Halsey N., Shepherd D.
There are 10 alive so it takes 6 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Tuesday the 12th at 9pm EST.

If the deadline was now, Shepherd D. would be lynched.

Last edited by ajhockeystar on Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry P. Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:04 am

hi i don't rly know what's going on rn but apparently my partner had some kind of interaction with some muscle guy. I don't know who to lynch rn I haven't rly read anything sorry ;-; but 22 pages of wall posts is just to much.
Cherry P.
Cherry P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Clara H. Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:50 am

Oh shit we have a day left and we haven't spoken about something important

Do Not Use Your Fruit Tonight. IDLE
Clara H.
Clara H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Clara H. Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:02 am

Hai New Cherry
Here are my reasons for lynching Shepherd
A reason for not sending the fruit that only makes sense from a scum player to do
Awful reads based entirely on activity.
Unlynching as soon as people call his reads out, instead of explaining.
OMGUS lynching with poor reasoning (unlynching when called out again)
Claiming to tr Jeremiah until he became the counterwagon, when he began sr'ing him
Overall jumpyness of lynched and reads (Emmy went from strong townread(bad reasons)---->neutral------>scum (the omgus lynch)----->neutral all today)

And from what I've seen he hasn't defended himself at all
Clara H.
Clara H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Clara H. Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:06 am

There are also some strong reasons for lynching Jermemiah, though I haven't looked into him as much as I should have
Clara H.
Clara H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmy A. Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:10 am

Hey, I can't get on and stay on for too long for now but I'll definitely be here to give all of my thoughts before deadline. One thing I want to do for sure before time gets too close to deadline though is ask Shepherd why was was townreading Jermiah earlier. I'd been interested in hearing this because Shepherd not scumreading Jeremiah (one of the easier counterwagons) was a huge point in favor of Shepherd being town, but now that it's a scumread I want to hear more on how his opinion progressed. Added to the list of things I need to check is the timing of the opinion shift in connection with Jeremiah becoming a wagon.

At the same time, I want to Unlynch Shepherd D. and Lynch Jeremiah W. in order to pressure him a bit more as well before we get too close to deadline. I'm suspecting that Jeremiah's most recent post was from the other member of the hydra, but currently whichever one made the posts prior to this has ample time to reply. I anticipate disagreement from other me already but I feel this puts the pressure on Jeremiah that is needed, as his activity from what I've seen ebbs and flows with how focused the discussion is on him.

Literally every time I go to post this a new post is made. I've never felt such dread and excitement at the same time in anticipation of reading new posts. No Very Happy
Emmy A.
Emmy A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry P. Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:01 am

Clara H. wrote:Well why not explain what Cherry's response means to you?  

for what it's worth, my response was "it's an rl and I don't really know how i'm supposed to feel about that" iirc, which isnt really something you can react to / need to react to

Clara H. wrote:I also dont see how Cherry is making personal attacks, she is explaining what you are doing thats wrong, while you are calling Proctor a horrible player.
eh to be fair I was being a wee bit excessive with my sassiness, but infernando tilted me beyond belief

Emmy A. wrote:
I meant this day and eod1. Seemed like you defended yourself and then decided there was no threat, and just started fillering. Sure you put emphasis, but realize the fact that spamming it doesn't help, and when your only activity is "fruit filler", it grows to be suspicious.[/u][/b]
Got it, but I think of note is that i'm fairly certain attention was off of me for almost the whole last part of day 1, including the portion where I was questioning halsey. Due to that I think it's a bit unfair to associate the two (emphasis on fruit and being free from pressure) together.

Halsey N. wrote:Read the game since I had free time again. I'm so freaking sure that Cherry made some reads unless they were deleted.
Cherry can you confirm that for me or atleast post it again (it was def the new sub)
other cherry posted a sub in post, then i commented on how i was glad i had another hydra head and that i was very confused when i saw the latest post was by cherry and it wasnt me who had written it. no reads that i can remember.

thoughts on a couple players:

I really like clara's thought process today, and I think she's brought up a lot of solid points against shepherd. That being said, I did not like her presence day 1 and will likely go back to take a look at it again, just in case i'm missing something that i'd want to talk about.

infernando continuing to not post WHATSOEVER is extremely irritating, but i don't think he's the best lynch option by any means so theres no real way for me to apply pressure onto him

i'm not really understanding the arguments against jeremiah; from what i can tell, people don't like how he framed his opinion of anima, and then they feel that he's too passive /overly neutral as well? Also he disappeared when attention shifted from him? please correct me if i'm wrong here.

really really not a fan of shepherd. I think he hasn't really responded to any of the points brought up against him (aside from the discussion point which I don't think he can really talk about any more at this point). He also opted to go after inactives (potentially easier targets) instead of responding to the arguments against him as soon as he got pressured, then offered up very poor reads and an even poorer lynch after the pressure continued. I think that now he's moved on to jeremiah, which is rather convenient given that right now he's the only other lynch option.

my original lynch apparently didn't go through for whatever reason so i'm relynching. Lynch Shepherd D.

If i don't mention someone you can safely assume they're somewhere on the null to townread spectrum.
Cherry P.
Cherry P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shepherd D. Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:39 am

I already typed out a post about Jeremiah without even mentioning lurking, Emmy. Jeremiah's posts just seem forced more than anything, especially his random "randomized fruiting list" which is just going to confuse people. They just give off an icky scummy vibe with the lack of volume in the information he's giving, plus the fruity filler as well.
Shepherd D.
Shepherd D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shepherd D. Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:42 am

Emmy A. wrote:Hey, I can't get on and stay on for too long for now but I'll definitely be here to give all of my thoughts before deadline. One thing I want to do for sure before time gets too close to deadline though is ask Shepherd why was was townreading Jermiah earlier. I'd been interested in hearing this because Shepherd not scumreading Jeremiah (one of the easier counterwagons) was a huge point in favor of Shepherd being town, but now that it's a scumread I want to hear more on how his opinion progressed. Added to the list of things I need to check is the timing of the opinion shift in connection with Jeremiah becoming a wagon.

At the same time, I want to Unlynch Shepherd D. and Lynch Jeremiah W. in order to pressure him a bit more as well before we get too close to deadline. I'm suspecting that Jeremiah's most recent post was from the other member of the hydra, but currently whichever one made the posts prior to this has ample time to reply. I anticipate disagreement from other me already but I feel this puts the pressure on Jeremiah that is needed, as his activity from what I've seen ebbs and flows with how focused the discussion is on him.

Literally every time I go to post this a new post is made. I've never felt such dread and excitement at the same time in anticipation of reading new posts. No Very Happy

The thing is, eh... despite the lack of volume and the filler, Jeremiah's posts just give off town vibes to me. He just seems more like bad town than actual fillery scum, despite his posts screaming otherwise. That's why I'm holding back on lynching him, I just want to hear what he has to say. Just from my point of view, the way he's typing just seems like it could be town who wants to say something and be helpful but just can't come up with anything (though I'm not sure why, there was a lot to talk about in Day 1) though at the same time he could easily be scum who's trying to slip away without saying too much and that's why I'd like to see his thoughts on all this right now.
Shepherd D.
Shepherd D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shepherd D. Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:49 am

Also like to say that I'm not a huge fan of Cherry's recent wallpost. The first few responses just seem like filler (restating responses, commenting on her own "sassiness" ???) and overall there's just a lack of worth-while content in that post. I have to go, so I'll finish up giving my thoughts later today.
Shepherd D.
Shepherd D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next