PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 32: Farmer's Hydra

+8
Kimmy S.
Anima V.
Emmy A.
Cherry P.
Clara H.
Jeremiah W.
Infernando G.
ajhockeystar
12 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Game 32: Farmer's Hydra - Page 31 Empty Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra

Post by Halsey N. Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:01 am

Sorry, day was really busy. I'll make this one of my priorities in the morning since tomorrow is a lax day for me. Nobody else replied anyways so it seems I have caused no harm (although it's kinda sad). What happened to Emmy???
Halsey N.
Halsey N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimmy S. Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:48 am

@Clara: That wasn't really "leading", and even after that you've sorta just been agreeing/disagreeing with anything coming your way. You accuse me of not having any strong SR but the thing here is that I don't need one. At this point, most of my reads are coming from PoE and all that needs to haooen is some guy being slightly less towny than everyone else. Sometimes, you dont need a strong SR but a bunch of TRs. And indeed, I have been providing my townreads, and I dont believe your vote on me is justified.

@Halsey and @Caroline: Still dont think that's a suitable excuse to clear a content-less player. Players should be read based on their content and interactions, no on whether they were online when a plan was reviewed. "too scummy to be scum" has historically been a bad argument and I think it's more suitable to read him based on their posts rather than prematurely cleaning them. Also to Caroline, it seems you hard SR Emmy, why are you not voting them? And to town y, I dont believe you addressed my question in my earlier post?

Currently not liking Clara's immediate reaction to my scumread of them, feels very OMGUSy and as if to scare me off attacking them. Their entire point against me is 3 lines long on mobile and it's mostly bending my own words to try to implicate me, notably the part about 'not having a strong SR', when they themselves don't have a strong read of any kind barring the one im currently refuting.
Vote: Clara H.

Going to fight this, also I have much more to post later on but I have classes right now so bye for now.
Kimmy S.
Kimmy S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimmy S. Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:51 am

"And to Halsey , I dont believe you addressed my question in my earlier post?"

EBWOP in italics, another proof why typing on phone sucks because autocorrect destroys your posts
Kimmy S.
Kimmy S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmy A. Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:23 am

Halsey N. wrote:Sorry, day was really busy. I'll make this one of my priorities in the morning since tomorrow is a lax day for me. Nobody else replied anyways so it seems I have caused no harm (although it's kinda sad). What happened to Emmy???
I promised myself that I would become more active, then proceeded to get really sick during the night. That's my own problem though. At this point I'm not sure how long I can stay online, but I'll try to remain active for today.
Emmy A.
Emmy A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmy A. Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:39 am

Regarding Halsey's theory that one of the "townleaders" is scum, I don't think there's a lot to support it. Some of the reasons Dr. Proctor was likely killed have already been mentioned, but I'd add that Dr. Proctor was someone who could potentially become a fourth townleader or introduce another POV that scum may have felt intimidated by.

I did pass fruit to Infernando and also received fruit. What I'm not understanding is how people next to each other in last night's order can't be a scumteam, since even if they were next to each other and decided to kill they would still be outed by someone claiming to not receive fruit.

Clara, how does what Halsey just said make him more likely to be town (both what about it indicates town and what makes it more likely town than risk-taking scum)?
Emmy A.
Emmy A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimmy S. Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:44 pm

Ok I lied a little I came back from classes and feel tired as hell rn, so I'll say what I want to say tomorrow in around 10~ hours
Kimmy S.
Kimmy S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline M. Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:55 pm

Kimmy S. wrote:@Clara: That wasn't really "leading", and even after that you've sorta just been agreeing/disagreeing with anything coming your way. You accuse me of not having any strong SR but the thing here is that I don't need one. At this point, most of my reads are coming from PoE and all that needs to haooen is some guy being slightly less towny than everyone else. Sometimes, you dont need a strong SR but a bunch of TRs. And indeed, I have been providing my townreads, and I dont believe your vote on me is justified.
So what you are saying is, you think mafia will be those who are less "towny". Have you ever thought of the dazzling fact that mafia want to seem towny so that no one will suspect them? That's a lousy way to "scumhunt" since the whole point is to pick out scummy things that they have done, not who's being the towniest.

Kimmy S. wrote:
@Halsey and @Caroline: Still dont think that's a suitable excuse to clear a content-less player. Players should be read based on their content and interactions, no on whether they were online when a plan was reviewed. "too scummy to be scum" has historically been a bad argument and I think it's more suitable to read him based on their posts rather than prematurely cleaning them. Also to Caroline, it seems you hard SR Emmy, why are you not voting them? And to town y, I dont believe you addressed my question in my earlier post?
But historically it has also been true most of the time, I am not saying that I am dazzlingly clearing him, I am just saying that I doubt he really is the mafia because the scummy points against him are just the standard "textbook" scumpoints (eg lurking and not putting much effort) rather than scummy things that he has said. Plus those "textbook" scumpoints are so universally known that it is extremely improbable for mafia to fall into them.

I dont "hard SR" emmy. Like I said before, all I used in the previous post is PoE and dazzling deduction rather than actual scumhunting. So those scumteams arent based on my reads but instead are based on the interactions that have happened in the game and also from the nightkill that happened n2. The only "scumhunting" bit I did was when I said that it seemed odd how emmy didn't seem to be phased by the fact there was a very high chance of her dying that night while on the other hand Halsey's reply to my post gave me the impression of someone who wants to live for the next day.

I am quite dazzled! Which earlier question are you referring to?

Emmy A. wrote:Regarding Halsey's theory that one of the "townleaders" is scum, I don't think there's a lot to support it. Some of the reasons Dr. Proctor was likely killed have already been mentioned, but I'd add that Dr. Proctor was someone who could potentially become a fourth townleader or introduce another POV that scum may have felt intimidated by.
Although I agree that a Dr. Proctor kill wasnt unexpected or obscure like Halsey said, I do dazzlingly believe that the scumteam does contain one of you or Halsey due to the fact I don't think Cherry is mafia unless she is with you and also because I dont think infernando is mafia. Also because I dont think Kimmy and Clara are together which means that the scumteams must include either you or Halsey. See my previous post for the reasoning.

Emmy A. wrote:
I did pass fruit to Infernando and also received fruit. What I'm not understanding is how people next to each other in last night's order can't be a scumteam, since even if they were next to each other and decided to kill they would still be outed by someone claiming to not receive fruit.
Let's suppose me and you are the dazzling mafia. You say that you received fruit (which I know you did because I gave it to you). However I could have killed someone instead of fruiting you yet you would have still said that you received fruit so you can cover me. Therefore no one will know who made the kill. However the problem with that is that the scumpartners will be narrowed down to those next to each other which means it could just be mafia wanted to play it safe. Therefore although it should be taken into consideration, I dont think it should be used as a dazzling way to completely eliminate possible scumteams.
Caroline M.
Caroline M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Infernando G. Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:41 pm

What is the read on me?
Infernando G.
Infernando G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Clara H. Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:47 pm

@kimmy
My problem is that you accuse me of being passive, but then you claim yourself that you don't have strong scumreads, and mainly had townreads. This comes across as you wanting to mainly make friends, not enemies.
Also, it appears you are bending my words. The difference is, I Had a strong sr on Shepherd, whilst you have been twiddling your thumbs townreading everyone
My lynch on you was mainly a pressure lynch to see how you would react, and you reacted my OMGUSing with poor reason

@infernando
What
The faction that would be most worried about people's opinion on them is scum. So how about, what is YOUR read on everybody else? Gdi

Looking at it right now, I would be fine with either of these players being lynched. I'm not sure how everyone has come to the decision one of the leaders is scum. I'm not saying it's not true, but I don't see how this is for certain
Clara H.
Clara H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimmy S. Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:33 pm

Caroline, how is it a lousy way to scumhunt when townhunting is essentially using PiE, which is what you yourself are doing? The question I'm referring to is the one about why he scumreads Emmy > Caroline.

Clara, you had a strong SR on Shepherd, so what. What else have you done? I had a strong SR on Jeremiah for pretty much 2.5 days, are you saying that's worth nothing? Again, I don't need a strong SR now, I just need one person to be less towny than everyone else and that's you right here. You say I only look to make friends but then if I wanted that I'd be doing what you're doing and agreeing/disagreeing with everything that comes my way rather than what I've actually been doing, i.e questioning stuff. Every point you've made against me here is either flawed or can be used against you. You don't have any more BS to push my lynch with, and so you just call my vote OMGUS and stick to it. This is a problem because 1. It isn't OMGUS, OMGUS is lynching someone solely because they lynched you. 2. If you say that's what my vote is then I suggest you get a new pair of lenses. 3. Scum tries to call it OMGUS because most people instantly assume OMGUS when they see a vote against the voter, and it discourages then from reading the actual case I made against you. 4. And it also lets you disregard the points I made against you in the post I voted you in because you basically just said it doesn't exist when you called it OMGUS.

This is scum trying to push a lynch for all the logically wrong reasons. I've rebutted everything they've said but they still cling in with claims of OMGUS. I don't think Town looks this desperately to get someone lynched even if they essentially have nothing on them, only Scum wants to get people lynched regardless of alignment, and that's what Clara is doing.

Infernando you don't need to care just read the game and talk
Kimmy S.
Kimmy S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimmy S. Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:43 pm

So the whole case on Clara and me is as follows:
I say Clara is passive and only either agreeing with things or disagreeing.
Clara says I shouldn't accuse them of being passive when I don't even have a strong SR.
I respond by saying that I don't need a strong SR, and that it's no reason to lynch me. I called their case on me an attempt to scare me off pushing them.
They called my whole thing OMGUS and brought up the fact they scumread Shepherd, saying that I've done nothing but get townreads and make friends.
I bring up me scumreading Jeremiah, questioning how Clara scumreading Shepherd has any meaning and that whatever town they see in them scumreading Shepherd can be applied to me scumreading Jeremiah. I also say that calling it OMGUS is an easy way to avoid dealing with the actual points I made and discredits the whole case on them.
Kimmy S.
Kimmy S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimmy S. Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:49 pm

"OMGUS with poor reasoning"

This is an oxymoron so I'll give you a pass since you probably didn't know is what OMGUS meant. You're still scum for the other reasons.

OMGUSes are lynches on a player who voted you solely because they lynched you[/i[] and [I]with absolutely no other reasoning. What I did was not OMGUS, so I don't think it's fair for you to call it as such.

Nevertheless, you still chose to disregard what I said in the vote against you by calling it poor reasoning. I don't think you should be allowed to just call it poor and get a pass from actually refuting it. Like, your entire case on me is bad but in still taking the time out to refute it because calling the whole thing bad is not a proper way to refute an argument. If you really think it's poor, just tell it straight here what issue you take with it and why exactly is it so poor you want to call it OMGUS/be allowed to refute it just by calling it poor.
Kimmy S.
Kimmy S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Infernando G. Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:41 pm

Hi frens

I trust Jeremiah's judgment and I shall avenge him

Lynch Kimmy

I also still believe Emmy is scum cause I'm still getting scummy vibes so that would be my second option.
Infernando G.
Infernando G.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:42 pm

Votecount 4.2

Kimmy S.(2)- Clara H., Infernando G.
Clara H.(1)- Kimmy S.
Emmy A.(0)-
Infernando G.(0)-
Cherry P.(0)-
Halsey N.(0)-
Caroline M.(0)-
Not Voting(4)- Cherry P., Emmy A., Caroline M., Halsey N.
There are 7 alive so it takes 4 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Sunday the 24th at 9pm EST.

If the deadline was now, Kimmy S. would be lynched.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Infernando G. Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:44 pm

ALSO I AM VERY BUSY AND I WILL TRY TO BE ACTIVE CAUSE MY PARTNER DOESNT SEEM INTO IT EITHER BUT IF FOR SOME REASON I DIE SCUM IS KIMMY AND EMMY OKAAYYYYY???
Infernando G.
Infernando G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Halsey N. Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:44 pm

To be honest, I've been busy and because of that, I wanted to relax a little and thus, put this off. Was gonna post during one of the weekdays but tbh, this situation is just ugly that I have to speak.
Halsey N.
Halsey N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Halsey N. Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:47 pm

Infernando G. wrote:ALSO I AM VERY BUSY AND I WILL TRY TO BE ACTIVE CAUSE MY PARTNER DOESNT SEEM INTO IT EITHER BUT IF FOR SOME REASON I DIE SCUM IS KIMMY AND EMMY OKAAYYYYY???

Honestly, request a sub. If you're not going to even try, just request a sub. Everybody else who you have seen in this game have been very busy and yet, put effort into this. You on the other hand have not. I'd be more honest but that would come off as rude and belligerent and the host doesn't want that, so will shut up due to that. Nonetheless, the statement stays. Put effort into the game or ask for a sub.
Halsey N.
Halsey N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Halsey N. Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:51 pm

Also Clara, respond to my post about you. You skipped it. Meanwhile I'm here, I guess I'll address what Kimmy sent me and start on the Caroline stuff in pieces so it's less work.
Halsey N.
Halsey N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Halsey N. Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:51 pm

Plan stuff (I just associate it with Caroline so my bad on that)
Halsey N.
Halsey N.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:56 pm

Halsey N. wrote:
Infernando G. wrote:ALSO I AM VERY BUSY AND I WILL TRY TO BE ACTIVE CAUSE MY PARTNER DOESNT SEEM INTO IT EITHER BUT IF FOR SOME REASON I DIE SCUM IS KIMMY AND EMMY OKAAYYYYY???

Honestly, request a sub. If you're not going to even try, just request a sub. Everybody else who you have seen in this game have been very busy and yet, put effort into this. You on the other hand have not. I'd be more honest but that would come off as rude and belligerent and the host doesn't want that, so will shut up due to that. Nonetheless, the statement stays. Put effort into the game or ask for a sub.

everyone please put in effort it's v hard to find subs
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Halsey N. Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:06 pm

Now to answer the late Jeremiah's questions. May he rest in peace (although he died a terrible death but whatever)

4. What does “reaching” mean?
Reaching you can say is when you grasp at straws. You look at the most trivial things and try to make sense out of them or try to connect two things that are so different, or think beyond what the situation directly states a little too much. Well, hopefully somebody needed that.

Also, I was inactive for the rest of the day so don't know why you said what you said about me in order to come to the conclusion that I am definite town.

Also the ignoring of posts question you had was meant for Kimmy but that's been taken care off.

Now on to Kimmy and then the plan stuff or atleast part of it.
Halsey N.
Halsey N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Halsey N. Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:24 pm

Kimmy: Also, I asked you this question yesterday and you said you didn't have the answer to it so I'll ask it again now, do you currently townread or scumread Caroline?

Said I would give my read once we get this thing with the plan sorted out to see what I can make out of that fiasco and now. Fully my fault. Caroline already did their part.

Halsey N.
Halsey N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Halsey N. Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:27 pm

Now I just need the plan stuff. Let me attack that (or atleast part of it since I'm really tired atm)
Halsey N.
Halsey N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimmy S. Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:38 pm

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Kimmy S.
Kimmy S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimmy S. Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:45 pm

I feel like I suddenly lost will to play after seeing this. "I trust Jeremiah's judgement" *proceeds to hop on the bandwagon*

This is a shit town at best and a chainsaw at worst tbh, I've already debunked everything Jeremiah had on me at the point of their flip so there should be no reason for you to be (very appropriately used term) reaching for things to cover up your chainsaw attempt. And if you're town then you basically gave scum 3 free kills in me, the nightkill tonight, and you tomorrow when you get questioned.

Halsey I asked you about Emmy too.

Waiting on Clara's response to my case and Infernando to come online and obvscum himself at this point tbh.
Kimmy S.
Kimmy S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next