PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 32: Farmer's Hydra

+8
Kimmy S.
Anima V.
Emmy A.
Cherry P.
Clara H.
Jeremiah W.
Infernando G.
ajhockeystar
12 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Game 32: Farmer's Hydra - Page 32 Empty Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra

Post by Halsey N. Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:48 pm

I'll check
Halsey N.
Halsey N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Halsey N. Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:51 pm

@Halsey, what makes you consider Emmy > Caroline, barring fruit circle reads because those mean nothing tbh.

Those mean something to me to some degree since I do believe mafia wouldve initiated the kill if they were next each other and will stand by that.

Emmy I feel is the most suitable person to lynch because of her not being killed over somebody like Proctor. He was towny and likable but so was Emmy and he was just so young. That means he really hadn't involved himself much with other people unless it was the FOS on Jeremiah and barely asking questions.
Halsey N.
Halsey N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimmy S. Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:03 am

mhm.

lemme go back and do some VCA while waiting for people to come on
Kimmy S.
Kimmy S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Halsey N. Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:07 am

Wanna ask me some stuff while I'm here?
Halsey N.
Halsey N.

Back to top Go down

Game 32: Farmer's Hydra - Page 32 Empty Vote Count Analysis

Post by Kimmy S. Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:02 am

I've got nothing really to direct to you. Maybe just like who are you considering voting now that you got off Emmy fsr and why did you get off Emmy when you were confident that it was them > Caroline.

VC quotes:

Overall, Clara + Caro/Emmy looks plausible-ish, what with Clara's dislike towards the "town leader scum theory", and Infernando being a massive black box and all, Infernando + pretty much anyone else is also plausible. Cherry feels town based on recent play and VCA is kind to them too so I think they're Town for now.
Kimmy S.
Kimmy S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimmy S. Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:02 am

Halsey you still here?
Kimmy S.
Kimmy S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimmy S. Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:03 am

"VC 1,3 is very similar to VC 1.3 so nothing new there"

correction to

VC 1.3 is very similar to VC 1.2 so nothing new there"
Kimmy S.
Kimmy S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimmy S. Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:05 am

If you have anything you take issue with my VCA, please tell me, also I could do another one without assuming I'm Town if you want me to, although you're better off VCAing yourself if you want that
Kimmy S.
Kimmy S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Halsey N. Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:45 am

Sorry about that. Had some technical difficulties (which I am starting to get annoyed by). Reading what you posted now.
Halsey N.
Halsey N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Halsey N. Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:46 am

Kimmy: I've got nothing really to direct to you. Maybe just like who are you considering voting now that you got off Emmy fsr and why did you get off Emmy when you were confident that it was them > Caroline.

Remember, I uld Emmy because I then started to think about Cherry and etc. Was not thinking clearly that night and said I would check their ISO's before finalizing one of their lynches (most probably Emmy but still checking0
Halsey N.
Halsey N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Halsey N. Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:53 am

Interestingly, Clara had witnessed the whole fiasco about Anima but still chose to stick to Halsey, while Caroline was absent for most of EoD1, Cherry still being hung up on the Halsey plan thing.

Clara has nothing posted about Anima at all actually. I guess you can ask a question in past tense for why didn't Clara pay heed to Anima at all.
Halsey N.
Halsey N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimmy S. Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:08 am

They didn't, but the fact remains that they witnessed it, as proven by their end of day post and response to something else made during the time of Anima's very scummy acts.
Kimmy S.
Kimmy S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimmy S. Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:10 am

Deadline's in about a day right?
Kimmy S.
Kimmy S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Halsey N. Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:20 am

Deadline is Sunday the 24th at 9pm EST.

Alot of time still
Halsey N.
Halsey N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Halsey N. Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:31 am

Caroline, starting with the post I gave times for (quoting them)

Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:10 pm :

Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:51 pm:

Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:06 pm:
Halsey N.
Halsey N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Halsey N. Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:31 am

Now let me try to answer one of your questions, so we can make progress (and I can call it a day and be able to sleep)
Halsey N.
Halsey N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Halsey N. Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:32 am

Also said 3-4, not 4-5 iirc.
Halsey N.
Halsey N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Clara H. Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:41 am

I ISO'd kimmy and his 'strong scumread' on Jeremiah was 1 post per day explaining a sr, and every post after that was saying 'I still sr jeremiah' without really looking at the posts Jeremiah made in the day or commenting on them at all.

In these posts he also throws out reads on other players in the same style that made him sr Jeremiah. X pings me as town for Y
Z pings.me as scum because of A, but he has been doing B so it makes it fairly neutral' without really expanding on any of them

I also ISO'd myself c:
I really don't see where you are getting the passive thing from, could you please explain how I have been acting passive if you haven't been
Clara H.
Clara H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Clara H. Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:45 am

You also seem to be cherry picking to help your case, as you call Infernandos lynch a chainsaw, even though in the page before I said I would be happy lynching Infernando or you. Are you suggesting I would call out a scumbuddy when they have no pressure on them?
Clara H.
Clara H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Clara H. Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:46 am

Speaking of, Infernando, care to explain your reason for lynching Kimmy?
Clara H.
Clara H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Halsey N. Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:15 am

Well let's get the interpretation thing out of the way first.

Caroline: From what I understand from this dazzling plan, you want to see which accounts show conflict in ideas and which show users backing each other up. You are saying that those who show a conflict in ideas are more likely to be town because of differences in ideas when scumhunting. You also say that users (of the same account) who look like they are backing each other up are more likely to be mafia because they both have the same goal of getting someone lynched (please correct me if I am misunderstanding).

Yes, that's what I meant Something like conflict is to cement if players are scumhunting since two individuals do not think alike. They might agree with their lynch but for different reasons. So those users might, add on to their posts about a user (one of the users getting a new idea) or throw in some words for why their lynch could be town (a person unsure about something of their partner's read). Ignoring the hydra aspect, mafia would obviously try to see if they can find something that can be interpreted as dirt on a player, go for it, and ask some why's here and there, feign emotions that express "hesitation", do some clears here and there. Thing is, since both hydra's have the same goal, they would play in a singular fashion that it feels all of this is coming from one player since their goals are mutual. They would most likely not have conflict since there is no conflict to begin with.  They'd stick to their reads, maybe one partner adds another reason for another player (good or bad), etc. Essentially, I thought conflict as something a town would subconsciously go through.

Since I thought a mafia would act like this, surely if a really scummy person showed up, they'd jump on that and show no conflict whatsoever. They'd be playing in tune as they have before, as it felt it was all coming from one person since the lack of conflict.

I saw an extreme with Cherry though in that they felt they warranted no explanation for their lynch on me.

• This ties in to your 2nd question which I'll explain tomorrow.

• Btw, you wanted me to explain what my plan was. I forgot to tell you that while I was talking to my partner at night, he pointed out some mistakes in my mentality when I initiated the plan which contradicted some stuff I had thought to be true recently (issues have to due with black and white mentality plus some stuff that did not connect). It mainly has to due with the reading dismissal which also ties into your 2nd question. I'll explain more tomorrow.

Since I believed in this, I enacted this plan on the idea of using the hydras to the town's advantage to actually be able to find a scum outright due to this ideology.

Mafia however if their goal is to only lynch a person, will most likely keep their goal the same and stay on the same target as the other player in that account

Eh, this is the part that gets messy. If mafia were to be pressured to back off, they MIGHT then be in conflict since one player might want to go back to their past sr (still fosing them obv) and the other might want to stick. The conflict will most likely only come due to a pressure of a lynch since it is real conflict. Either that or....

A.) both stick with their lynch
B.) once switches and the other sticks with that

along with the simple one

C.) emotions show and start to break apart that singularity
Halsey N.
Halsey N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Halsey N. Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:16 am

Reaching: cherry picking

THATS WHAT I MEANT BY REACHING GHOST OF JEREMIAH (rip)

Also, don't ignore my post Clara.
Halsey N.
Halsey N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Halsey N. Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:24 am

The opposite could also happen though. That one player doesn't care about the appearance much and will jump on to another player which is viewed as more scummy

(this is something I confused with what I intended with the plan since they're actually opposites and I feel is what caused alot of the confusion) (ALSO connects to your 2nd question)

Tomorrow I'm gonna reread my posts and see where the confusion started actually/what initiated it

(most likely within me plus me not addressing your interpretation of the plan which I most likely missed by accident because I was focusing on something else or something)

I'll explain that tomorrow also. However I'm onto something now though (some behavior that is actually scummy about somebody now that I think about it).

Well Caroline, hopefully this is a nice start.
Halsey N.
Halsey N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Clara H. Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:51 am

I didn't mention Anima simply because I wasn't really around at the Time

Is that the thing I'm ignoring?
Clara H.
Clara H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimmy S. Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:02 am

Clara H. wrote:You also seem to be cherry picking to help your case, as you call Infernandos lynch a chainsaw, even though in the page before I said I would be happy lynching Infernando or you. Are you suggesting I would call out a scumbuddy when they have no pressure on them?

yes
Kimmy S.
Kimmy S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next