PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 32: Farmer's Hydra (Part 2)

+6
Emmy A.
ajhockeystar
Kimmy S.
Cherry P.
Caroline M.
Infernando G.
10 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Game 32: Farmer's Hydra (Part 2) Empty Game 32: Farmer's Hydra (Part 2)

Post by Infernando G. Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:31 am

@Cherry I lynched last night cause I have work today and won't be back until like 2 hours before deadline so I didn't want to risk anything

I leave very soon so I won't have time to respond to everything Kimmy said right now so I will do it hopefully when Im back and if Emmy gets lynched then tomorrow because considering how long I've had my lynch on her, its very likely she's scum and there hasn't been a quick hammer yet.

Its pretty clear that Emmy will lynch me if she comes online now so @caroline and Cherry PLEASE PLEASE lynch Emmy as soon as you can. So we can atleast have more time to settle this between me and Kimmy

What I really want you two to know (Ive said this so many time already but none of u have addressed your thoughts on it yet) Even if Kimmy is dead serious about thinking Im scum it makes no sense for him GIVEN THE CIRCUMSTANCE to not lynch Emmy. I would love to lynch Kimmy right now too but I know that Cherry doesn't agree and I want all the town people on the same page before making an action and even if its to different extents we ALL agree that Emmy is scum. Kimmy is very poorly playing off an excuse that he's absolutely sure I'm scum and is pretty sure of Emmy too but wants to lynch me? Well ask yourselves this: Would a town player dismiss the thoughts of everyone else EVEN WHEN THEY THEMSELVES THINK THE OTHER PERSON IS SCUM just to lynch someone that the other town aren't sure of?
I know that Caroline and Emmy are on the fence about me but the only person who is convinced I'm scum is someone who Kimmy thinks is scum? do you guys not find that the least bit odd that he would choose to push on me over Emmy today? Like I said before he simply is trying to get me lynched while trying to take town cred INCASE Emmy is lynched which is bullshit.
Infernando G.
Infernando G.

Back to top Go down

Game 32: Farmer's Hydra (Part 2) Empty Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra (Part 2)

Post by Infernando G. Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:45 pm

seems i was wrong about Clara H.
Infernando G.
Infernando G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline M. Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:35 pm

Kimmy S. wrote:
Caroline M. wrote:
Infernando G. wrote:GUYS KIMMY AND EMMY ARE SCUM DOES NO ONE SEE THIS WTFFFFF

This post dazzles me and imo is definitely coming from a townie perspective. From all the "textbook" scummy traits that infernando has shown, you would think he would pull another one by accepting the fact clara got lynched by pretending to be his hydra (since his hydra said that kimmy is fine but clara looks suspicious). Or he would be like "I TOLD YOU FRENS" after clara flipped town at the start of day 5. Although he did that, the fact that he also said it EoD makes the frustration he is conveying come from a town perspective.

So capslocking "X is scum oml wtf !1!!11!!!" reads as townie frustration to you? And here I was putting in an effort to try to remain calm every time I wanted to flare up at something. But seriously, I'm here, trying to calmly respond to everything from a perspective untainted by emotion in a purely objective standpoint in a calm and unbiased tone, and all this while you think that is townie?
Oh my razzle dazzle that wasnt my point! What I am saying is, there is no reason why a scum!infernando would be so against a lynch against clara before she was actually lynched. He could have easily pretended to be his hydra who thought clara was scum or he could have just waited until after deadline and be like "told you so!" without actually resisting the clara lynch before the deadline. Thats why the post makes more sense from a frustrated townie point of view. It's not because he is capslocking OMFD(azzling)G EMMY IS SCUM CANT YOU SEEEEEE.

Kimmy S. wrote:
Also yes, my thoughts were warped in my extreme effort to get Infernando lynched. Do you feel my conviction now? I'm literally disregarding his potential scumpartner because this one guy reeks so badly of scum he's like, more confed scum to me than even Emmy is.

I seriously don't get you guys TRing Infenando for this. I need to sleep now, I've overworked my brain today. Good night.
It's dazzling how freely and readily you throw around "confed scum" or "obviscum" since I do recall many instances where you have used these phrases. Yet all these people have flipped town after they have been lynched. He isn't "confed scum" just like how everyone else who you called "confed scum" wasnt that way either, to me this feels like you are desperately trying to get us to lynch infernando so that we dont lynch emmy today. This gives more weight to the emmy+kimmy scumteam.
Caroline M.
Caroline M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline M. Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:36 pm

Infernando G. wrote:seems i was wrong about Clara H.
You're the one who said "kimmy is fine" right? Now that this day has progressed and your hydra has dazzlingly gone insane against emmy and kimmy, what are your thoughts about them as well as the rest of us?
Caroline M.
Caroline M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline M. Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:12 pm

Infernando G. wrote:
What I really want you two to know (Ive said this so many time already but none of u have addressed your thoughts on it yet) Even if Kimmy is dead serious about thinking Im scum it makes no sense for him GIVEN THE CIRCUMSTANCE to not lynch Emmy.
What circumstances? He thinks you have a higher chance of being scum so he is lynching you. If the majority of town doesnt agree with his read, it doesnt mean he should adapt his read to go with the rest of town. Instead thats something you would expect mafia to do.

Infernando G. wrote:
Kimmy is very poorly playing off an excuse that he's absolutely sure I'm scum and is pretty sure of Emmy too but wants to lynch me? Well ask yourselves this: Would a town player dismiss the thoughts of everyone else EVEN WHEN THEY THEMSELVES THINK THE OTHER PERSON IS SCUM just to lynch someone that the other town aren't sure of?
This dazzles me, he said he thinks you are scummier than Emmy, so he is lynching you.

I went back through infernando's reasons against kimmy and tbh i dont agree with pretty much all his reasons except with the fact emmy's play highly suggests that kimmy is her scumpartner. That being said, I still think emmy+kimmy are the scumteam largely because the dazzling points I made still stand.

One other reason why I think infernando is town which slightly stems from why halsey thought clara townslipped. In night 1 he said he used the wrong playerlist when fruiting and so he fruited the wrong person. If he were to be in a scumteam with emmy, a user who was very active day 1 and very involved in the whole fruit plan thing, then there is no way infernando would have sent the wrong fruit receiver since emmy and infernando would be in the quicktopic together so obviously emmy would see and correct infernando's decision. Just out of interest infernando, who DID you fruit that night?
Caroline M.
Caroline M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry P. Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:38 pm

infernando fruited kimmy @ caroline
i think emmy/kimmy scumteam is legitimately possible (kimmy partner makes most sense for emmy scum tbh) but i just cant shake the feeling that kimmy is town
his reasoning for lynching infernando also makes sense, and he's explained it multiple times
ill be idling on here, im doing other stuff atm but checking occasionally
Cherry P.
Cherry P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline M. Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:50 pm

Cherry P. wrote:infernando fruited kimmy @ caroline
i think emmy/kimmy scumteam is legitimately possible (kimmy partner makes most sense for emmy scum tbh) but i just cant shake the feeling that kimmy is town
his reasoning for lynching infernando also makes sense, and he's explained it multiple times
ill be idling on here, im doing other stuff atm but checking occasionally

I mean even tho kimmy's reasoning for lynching infernando makes sense, infernando is a ridiculously easy lynch to pursue because of the amount of scummy stuff he has done and so building a legitimate case against him isnt hard. Of course that doesnt mean that Infernando cant be mafia because of this (which kimmy seems to think i am implying), but there are instances which Kimmy isnt addressing (or at least just generalising it as "capslock scum = town" is wrong) where it makes absolutely no sense to come from a scum!infernando.

Yeah cherry I asked him that question because I wanted to check he wasnt lying about which player list he was talking about, but I didnt notice the fact he already said it back then lol.

Also one more thing I want to mention, tonight's nightkill will give town all the dazzling evidence needed to lynch the mafia. I cant go into anymore detail for obvious reasons.
Caroline M.
Caroline M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry P. Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:03 pm

yeah i know precisely what you mean re: the nightkill
i think both infernando and kimmy are excessively tunneling one another at this point, if i'm going to be honest
I think that it is possible that infernando could be falsely projecting all the townie things hes done in an attempt to get a dumbclear, but i just dont see it as likely.
Cherry P.
Cherry P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Infernando G. Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:38 pm

Omg can someone please lynch Emmy I swear to god she's gonna come back 3 minutes before deadline and lynch me and none of u will be there and then we're gonna lose
Im not even saying this to tunnel I legitimately think something like that is gonna happen after what happened yesterday
Infernando G.
Infernando G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Infernando G. Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:44 pm

I will be back soon after eating my well deserved dessert to reply to posts.
Infernando G.
Infernando G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry P. Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:04 pm

Lynch Emmy
there
i dont think my opinion is gonna change
if emmy's town and infernando/caroline are the scum then oh well i fucked up
Cherry P.
Cherry P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline M. Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:10 pm

Cherry P. wrote:Lynch Emmy
there
i dont think my opinion is gonna change
if emmy's town and infernando/caroline are the scum then oh well i fucked up
Yo cherry i gtg like rn so if ur gonna stay until deadline unlynch so that i can lynch emmy instead since i dont wanna hammer and end the day prematurely.

But yeah i m dazzled by how emmys activity ridiculously declined since the start of the game, she literally posted only once this day! Well i still stand by my belief that emmy + kimmy is scum.
Caroline M.
Caroline M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Infernando G. Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:18 pm

Well I think its fair to say that the scum team is not Infernando+Caroline.

So Kimmy, you should be perfectly fine with an Emmy lynch at this point
Infernando G.
Infernando G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Infernando G. Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:23 pm

So before I go on to talk more about Kimmy, I'm very confused with Cherry's behavior?
Like she agrees with a point and then when someone doesn't she's like "Yeah i never thought it made sense anyway" and things like that . I don't think this is scummy or anything but it would be nice to have some solid views instead of going back on forth every time someone talks about it lol
Infernando G.
Infernando G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline M. Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:26 pm

Infernando if ur gonna stay until deadline pls ul so i can lynch so that i dont hammer prematurely
Caroline M.
Caroline M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Infernando G. Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:26 pm

Ok

Unlynch Emmy
Infernando G.
Infernando G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimmy S. Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:27 pm

I have 2 minutes.

Infernando I'm eating your ass tomorrow.

Tentative Lynch Emmy (since I want to see this case Infernando has on me)

I mean there's this thing called whiteknight, and they had nothing to lose by whiteknighting as it gives them more fuel to push Emmy, which strengthens their case on me to take me out in LyLo. Either way, I don't see this as a way to excuse their scummy behaviour and it's honestly not fair to those who put in effort.
Kimmy S.
Kimmy S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline M. Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:27 pm

Cheers dude

USE DAZZLING GLEAM (lynch) ON EMMY

Emmy is mafia so she must be dark type, therefore super effective.
Caroline M.
Caroline M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Infernando G. Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:29 pm

test
Infernando G.
Infernando G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Infernando G. Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:30 pm

WHY DO MY POSTS TAKE SO LONG TO POST WHYY
Infernando G.
Infernando G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Infernando G. Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:31 pm

ugh one sec resetting net

GUYS DONT END DAY YET I NEED TO SAY THINGS
Infernando G.
Infernando G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Infernando G. Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:50 pm

Okay say " so my internet just died and my data is on 2g for some reason so I can't come back rip so I'm making aj do this one post for me
BUT I WANT MY POINTS FOR LYNCHING SCUM

assuming kimmy is the other scum I don't think I'll die tonight but if I do and he tries to play mind games then do not forget me!!!
I'm really sorry for prematurely ending day but I really want my points and I'm afraid kimmy will leg Emmy and take that away from me ;-; soooo

Lynch Emmy

SEE YOU ALL TOMORROW LOVIES❤️ don't be mad at me for ending day I'm only doing this because I absolutely cannot come back to anon before deadline and aj has to go I didn't know my internet would flip out"
Infernando G.
Infernando G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry P. Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:51 pm

so was emmy mafia or not
Cherry P.
Cherry P.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:53 pm

Votecount 5.3

Emmy A.(3)- Cherry P., Caroline M., Infernando G. HAMMER!
Infernando G.(1)- Kimmy S.
Kimmy S.(0)-
Cherry P.(0)-
Caroline M.(0)-
Not Voting(1)- Emmy A.
There are 5 alive so it takes 3 to hammer. Plurality applies. The town is in LYLO.
Deadline is Saturday the 30th at 9pm EST.

Emmy A. was lynched.

she was the...:

Night 5 Commence! Deadline is the 2nd at 9pm EST.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry P. Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:54 pm

ok granted that nobody was like "lol rekt quickhammer" i assume that emmy's scum
reminder to not quicklynch tomorrow, take the time to try and legitimately read the arguments of everyone remaining, i'm honestly not too sure who the scum is at this point altho im fairly certain kimmy is town
Cherry P.
Cherry P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next