PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 32: Farmer's Hydra (Part 2)

+6
Emmy A.
ajhockeystar
Kimmy S.
Cherry P.
Caroline M.
Infernando G.
10 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Game 32: Farmer's Hydra (Part 2) - Page 9 Empty Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra (Part 2)

Post by Infernando G. Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:35 am

Kimmy S. wrote:Dammit interactions!!

Also Infernando not to be salty or mean or anything, your arguments were actually bullshit, even if I were town. I fucked up the Emmy interactions though ;;

Also our scumchat Night 4 was hilarious because me and Emmy were like "FUUUUUCK"

Good Game, activity was decent, I had fun trying to BS Emmy interactions Smile

salty salty kimmy

how we got there doesn't matter because the point is I called the scum team before anyone else. yes, yes many people thought kimmy and emmy were scummy on their own but if i didn't push for both of them then its likely your ideas may have never crossed paths

I JUST WANT SOME CREDIT CAUSE I ALWAYS SUCK AT ANON AND THE ONE TIME I DO SOMETHING RIGHT NO ONE APPRECIATES IT

except Clara ily clara <3
Infernando G.
Infernando G.

Back to top Go down

Game 32: Farmer's Hydra (Part 2) - Page 9 Empty Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra (Part 2)

Post by Infernando G. Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:38 am

Speaking of hydras can we just address that both of mine were the polar opposite of me.

The first one unclenched my day 1 lynch on Emmy and left (there goes two points i could have gotten)
and the second one said Clara was scum over Kimmy and left without reasoning ir doing anything
good thing he wasnt more active smh
Infernando G.
Infernando G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Infernando G. Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:40 am

Kimmy S. wrote:NGL got a little pissed when Halsey cleaned Infernando with fruit because it was just luck that it happened that way Razz

What difference did the subs make?

Cherry if I killed Infernando would you have lynched Caro?

oh yea i actually screwed up night 1. nothing intentional or scummy there. Just looked at the wrong list
Infernando G.
Infernando G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimmy S. Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:13 am

I was salty when Halsey brought up the points. Your push was basically rephrasing of what Caroline said, I ain't giving you credit for that shit .-.

Gonna concede that I made a bad choice leaving you alive though since the fruit thing + screwy EoD with Emmy.

Also even though the game has ended I still (even as scum) disagree with your points, no where in the game was I salty when making arguments as you said and nowhere did I try to sweep YOUR arguments under the rug (I tried to sweep Halsey and Caro under the rug though).

Interactions are always my downfall as scum sadly, this is why I like roles like Serial Killers > TeamScum.
Kimmy S.
Kimmy S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimmy S. Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:17 am

"how we got there doesn't matter because the point is I called the scum team before anyone else. yes, yes many people thought kimmy and emmy were scummy on their own but if i didn't push for both of them then its likely your ideas may have never crossed paths"

Oh but it matters. This is something I always say to people and I always emphasize it. Mafia is a 2-part game (as Town): "Find scum, and convince people that you're town and that you found scum" You accomplished the first, but not the second. I'll give you credit for finding us out, but from your PoV, we were basically confed to be scum to you and you didn't really fulfill the second requirement. Cherry lynched me based on my interactions with Emmy, rather than the case you made on me, if you read the post in which they lynched me.

Also I still don't think you've read my posts which slightly triggers me.
Kimmy S.
Kimmy S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Infernando G. Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:17 am

Excuse me I said what caroline said before caroline cough cough

And I'm not talking about the u being salty part, (although thats true to an extent) Im talking about I was the first one who pointed out how scummy u+Emmy is

I do have to admit thats not your fault because individually u weren't as scummy as I tried to make it seem, it was just unfortunate with what Emmy did so the only plausible scum team was you and Emmy lol
Infernando G.
Infernando G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimmy S. Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:18 am

Also for those interested in what happened in scumchat:

Emmy:
"What did I just do.

WHAT DID I JUST DO.

We should kill Halsey. He's got fruit left with which he can clear himself, so at the very least it's unlikely analyzing his kill will about to much (AND FRANKLY HE'S ABOUT TO WRECK US)"

Kimmy:
"Oh my fuck. We're screwed. On so many levels.

Kill Halsey

Clara is dead. Which makes me scum because I literally announced it. We need to somehow engineer a push on Infernando. It's our only hope, there's no way else. I hoped it wouldn't come down to this but we'll need to pull out all the stops. This is probably the worst of my envisioned circumstances that I was talking about but we at least still have an out in Infernando. Clara scumreading them and general scumminess is unfriendly to them. Halsey was the only one who believed in fruit cleans and hes dead.

So we have 4 possible ways to win. Our 4 outs is to bus you and kill Caro, leaving me in a 1v2 with Cherry, who I think I can persuade to TR me.

The second one is to bus me and kill Infernando, going 1v1 with Caro and letting Cherry kingmaker. (Killing Cherry is suicide because Caro and Infernando both SR you.)

The third one is to somehow, by one way or another, lynch Infernando today.

The fourth one is to bus me, and kill Caro and hope Cherry doesn't believe in the townleader scum theory enough to lynch you > Infernando (or maybe WIFOM saying you wouldnt make yourself a sitting duck in LyLo)

Out of all the possible ways, likely bussing me is the most likely to happen, followed by bussing you or winning the game.

So when Day starts, take a general look at the game. If you predict I'm about to be lynched, go all in on me. Don't hold back, go into some psychotic tunnel and convince people to hammer as early as possible. Maybe don't post for a while so you can had an excuse saying you didn't see previous posts and is acting on your own reads.

If for some miraculous reason they decide to not lynch me, like if they have some hesitance, wait for me to post. I'll try to derail the topic off "Is Kimmy Scum", hopefully by brushing Clara off for a while and then casing Infernando. If they're convinced, we try to lynch Infernando/bus you, if not psychotically tunnel me.

We bus you if 1. You're universally scumread 2. Caroline obv-towns themselves after Halsey's death, 3. Cherry expresses a TR on me and 4. Infernando still scumreads you

Now we can only hope for the best."
Kimmy S.
Kimmy S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline M. Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:17 pm

Kimmy S. wrote:I was salty when Halsey brought up the points. Your push was basically rephrasing of what Caroline said, I ain't giving you credit for that shit .-.

Gonna concede that I made a bad choice leaving you alive though since the fruit thing + screwy EoD with Emmy.

Also even though the game has ended I still (even as scum) disagree with your points, no where in the game was I salty when making arguments as you said and nowhere did I try to sweep YOUR arguments under the rug (I tried to sweep Halsey and Caro under the rug though).

Interactions are always my downfall as scum sadly, this is why I like roles like Serial Killers > TeamScum.

yeah legit i was dazzled when you'd just sorta be like "nah carol never had good points its all tonal" as a general statement even though my points had a fair mix of everything imo lol
Caroline M.
Caroline M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry P. Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:19 pm

Kimmy S. wrote:
Also our scumchat Night 4 was hilarious because me and Emmy were like "FUUUUUCK"
I want to see the full scumchat now .3.

Kimmy S. wrote:
If I didn't have such screwy interactions with Emmy, would you have lynched me in LyLo?
Depends. there were reasons I thought Infernando couldn't be teammates with Emmy as well as me thinking that you were the likely teammate for Emmy. If literally all the interactions you had with Emmy changed, it'd be hard to say because it would be a completely different game.

Halsey N. wrote:Funny thing is, both scum are the only ones that actually dismissed it. Everybody else agreed.
I dismissed it too ya dummy

Caroline M. wrote:
I swear it split but then it sorta took a load of pages from one thread and put it in the other which made it 40?
Oh, i've got no idea then lol

Kimmy S. wrote:Cherry if I killed Infernando would you have lynched Caro?
If I had gone into the day and done everything I did in this LyLo then no, but if I had impulsively lynched then yes.

Caroline M. wrote:
Anyway i had an ulterior motive on my comment about "nightkill will reveal mafia".  i said this hoping that kimmy realises what i meant (basically what cherry detailed) and kills cherry so I can stay alive and lynch kimmy (since i was absolutely certain infernando is town regardless of who is killed).
Oh lol, I picked up on this and was unsure who the mafia was so I made sure to emphasize that I felt kimmy was town and i didn't know whether infernando was scum or not so that itd make it even more obvious as to who scum was via which of the two of us died.

Infernando G. wrote:
I JUST WANT SOME CREDIT CAUSE I ALWAYS SUCK AT ANON AND THE ONE TIME I DO SOMETHING RIGHT NO ONE APPRECIATES IT
you still sucked at anon lul

Kimmy S. wrote:Also for those interested in what happened in scumchat:

Emmy:
"What did I just do.

WHAT DID I JUST DO.

We should kill Halsey. He's got fruit left with which he can clear himself, so at the very least it's unlikely analyzing his kill will about to much (AND FRANKLY HE'S ABOUT TO WRECK US)"

Kimmy:
"Oh my fuck. We're screwed. On so many levels.

Kill Halsey

Clara is dead. Which makes me scum because I literally announced it. We need to somehow engineer a push on Infernando. It's our only hope, there's no way else. I hoped it wouldn't come down to this but we'll need to pull out all the stops. This is probably the worst of my envisioned circumstances that I was talking about but we at least still have an out in Infernando. Clara scumreading them and general scumminess is unfriendly to them. Halsey was the only one who believed in fruit cleans and hes dead.

So we have 4 possible ways to win. Our 4 outs is to bus you and kill Caro, leaving me in a 1v2 with Cherry, who I think I can persuade to TR me.

The second one is to bus me and kill Infernando, going 1v1 with Caro and letting Cherry kingmaker. (Killing Cherry is suicide because Caro and Infernando both SR you.)

The third one is to somehow, by one way or another, lynch Infernando today.

The fourth one is to bus me, and kill Caro and hope Cherry doesn't believe in the townleader scum theory enough to lynch you > Infernando (or maybe WIFOM saying you wouldnt make yourself a sitting duck in LyLo)

Out of all the possible ways, likely bussing me is the most likely to happen, followed by bussing you or winning the game.

So when Day starts, take a general look at the game. If you predict I'm about to be lynched, go all in on me. Don't hold back, go into some psychotic tunnel and convince people to hammer as early as possible. Maybe don't post for a while so you can had an excuse saying you didn't see previous posts and is acting on your own reads.

If for some miraculous reason they decide to not lynch me, like if they have some hesitance, wait for me to post. I'll try to derail the topic off "Is Kimmy Scum", hopefully by brushing Clara off for a while and then casing Infernando. If they're convinced, we try to lynch Infernando/bus you, if not psychotically tunnel me.

We bus you if 1. You're universally scumread 2. Caroline obv-towns themselves after Halsey's death, 3. Cherry expresses a TR on me and 4. Infernando still scumreads you

Now we can only hope for the best."
lmao
You never ended up doing the Emmy bus until it's too late. I think one of the things that screwed you is that you stuck to whatever plans or ideas you had in the previous night too much (e.g. lynching infernando, being certain that I was as close to a neutral party as possible) which tipped me off that something was wrong. That and the emmy interactions but w/e
Cherry P.
Cherry P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Infernando G. Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:34 pm

didn't
suck
if
I
didn't
lose
Infernando G.
Infernando G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline M. Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:35 pm

Infernando G. wrote:didn't
suck
if
I
didn't
lose
gg
Caroline M.
Caroline M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Infernando G. Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:36 pm

one day you all will realize how the outcome of this game would have changed if i didn't call it from the start

and Infernando will not be there to accept your apologies then because he will have moved on to bigger better things
Infernando G.
Infernando G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Infernando G. Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:36 pm

such as survivor
Infernando G.
Infernando G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Infernando G. Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:37 pm

jk survivor sucks hehe
Infernando G.
Infernando G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry P. Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:39 pm

Infernando G. wrote:jk survivor sucks hehe
say that to my face
Cherry P.
Cherry P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry P. Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:39 pm

Caroline M. wrote:
Infernando G. wrote:didn't
suck
if
I
didn't
lose
gg
tg
Cherry P.
Cherry P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline M. Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:46 pm

Infernando G. wrote:one day you all will realize how the outcome of this game would have changed if i didn't call it from the start

Puhlease if u didnt say it i woulda still kept pushing emmy + kimmy anyway because i actually had the same reaction as you except it was on the QT instead. If AJ posts all the QTs you'll see xD
Caroline M.
Caroline M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Infernando G. Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:54 pm

S
h
h
h

Why won't anyone let me have my moment Sad
Infernando G.
Infernando G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline M. Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:10 pm

Infernando G. wrote:S
h
h
h

Why won't anyone let me have my moment Sad

Tbh infernando we all still love you <3
Caroline M.
Caroline M.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:21 pm

Oh yeah, who wants to read some Quicktopics? Very Happy

Anima V.: https://quicktopic.com/52/H/b5XRcpAahFK
Shepherd D.: https://quicktopic.com/52/H/iqRwxEPsVpHC
Dr. Proctor: https://quicktopic.com/52/H/KefYjzLFvUJFb
Jeremiah W.: https://quicktopic.com/52/H/DFgTHhn2NyUP
Clara H.: https://quicktopic.com/52/H/68rDVFXU5ySm
Halsey N.: https://quicktopic.com/52/H/29PYTYniCMK6A
Caroline M.: https://quicktopic.com/52/H/3h5DgcsUiNH
Infernando G.: https://quicktopic.com/52/H/rgff27utS7F
Cherry P.: https://quicktopic.com/52/H/bEU4dZYGXPK8A
Mafia: https://quicktopic.com/52/H/smPFCruRZAY6

And as for fruiting actions, here you go (I only showed up to n3, the rest was idling- other than Halsey later on I think):
Spoiler:
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:36 pm

MVP Form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdWDt3Ql2HOOr_wBcDZaJpeKjhsgY3xwiq3K10XdxGBWaC_dA/viewform
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:51 pm

Player Guessing Form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScoZCOPDhaelUTqxRLvYShzc9jfspPZFtLQDzVnI8TKWpyfBQ/viewform

I will now add you all to a Skype group so we can discuss times for the reveals call! I'm off uni till Wednesday, but idk if weekdays are good Razz So I suppose next weekend is best, we shall discuss availability in the group!
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry P. Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:20 pm

Caroline M. wrote:
Tbh infernando we all still love you <3
I don't, infernando sucks
Cherry P.
Cherry P.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:24 pm

Oh yeah and if I don't have your Skype, please give it to me! (or if you see someone missing who's in the player guessing form, add them!)
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Infernando G. Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:26 pm

InfernanGO to the polls
Infernando G.
Infernando G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next