PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 32: Farmer's Hydra (Part 2)

+6
Emmy A.
ajhockeystar
Kimmy S.
Cherry P.
Caroline M.
Infernando G.
10 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Game 32: Farmer's Hydra (Part 2) - Page 8 Empty Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra (Part 2)

Post by Halsey N. Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:18 am

Caroline M. wrote:Ayyyy dazzling job cherry! Kinda ironic though how my 2 townreads in day 1 were emmy and kimmy. A few days later I was so sure emmy + kimmy was scum xD What happened there?

Also infernando tbh i was dazzlingly certain you were town for a while so i knew that it was never coming from a mafia view. But my push towards emmy + kimmy mostly came from my dazzling points lol.

Also smh the game 9 thread had to reach around 60 pages until it separated, this didnt even come close!

It's still alot compared to the recent past games.

Man, too bad I died. Had alot of stuff to say about why Kimmy was most likely mafia. Atleast, I started the path to lynch Emmy so "HERE HERE!".

Sucks that I died though. I never got to attack them head on. I guess I did a number on Emmy.
Halsey N.
Halsey N.

Back to top Go down

Game 32: Farmer's Hydra (Part 2) - Page 8 Empty Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra (Part 2)

Post by Halsey N. Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:22 am

Too bad you guys didn't lynch Emmy right away though.
Also too bad none of you decided to keep the fruit. This would've been over much faster.

Atleast it had a nice conclusion.
Halsey N.
Halsey N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimmy S. Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:25 am

Some food for thought:

If I didn't have such screwy interactions with Emmy, would you have lynched me in LyLo?
If I killed Cherry instead of Caroline, will you (Caroline) still kill me?

Also my hydra mate did nothing smh.
Kimmy S.
Kimmy S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimmy S. Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:26 am

Why was I scum again? Would like some post game feedback to annihilate you all in Game 33
Kimmy S.
Kimmy S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Halsey N. Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:28 am

Kimmy: Also my hydra mate did nothing smh.

We're kindred spirits.

If I didn't have such screwy interactions with Emmy, would you have lynched me in LyLo?

(guessing that's for cherry but I'll answer that too if you want)

Halsey N.
Halsey N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Halsey N. Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:29 am

Kimmy S. wrote:Why was I scum again? Would like some post game feedback to annihilate you all in Game 33

Well to me it was that you dismissed my townleader plan when there was alot of evidence for it.
Halsey N.
Halsey N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Halsey N. Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:30 am

Funny thing is, both scum are the only ones that actually dismissed it. Everybody else agreed.
Halsey N.
Halsey N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimmy S. Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:30 am

Any form of feedback is nice to me n_n. Also was Infernando only so successful because if the fruit?

You mean the townleader is scum one? I actually supported it during Day 3 if you didn't see >.>
Kimmy S.
Kimmy S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimmy S. Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:31 am

Clara dismissed it too no?
Kimmy S.
Kimmy S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimmy S. Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:31 am

Going to eat brb
Kimmy S.
Kimmy S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Halsey N. Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:31 am

Kimmy S. wrote:Any form of feedback is nice to me n_n. Also was Infernando only so successful because if the fruit?

You mean the townleader is scum one? I actually supported it during Day 3 if you didn't see >.>

Mustve been a different reason then. I do remember suspecting you for a reason though, but I died so I wasn't able to mention it. I'll check tomorrow. For me infernando was outright clear because of the mentality that was going on with the fruit which I mentioned.
Halsey N.
Halsey N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Halsey N. Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:34 am

Kimmy S. wrote:Clara dismissed it too no?

Yeah, I think so but I believed Clara townslipped if you remember.
Halsey N.
Halsey N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimmy S. Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:37 am

So literally I couldn't push Infernando and Clara because of external factors?

That just makes me salty ;-;
Kimmy S.
Kimmy S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Halsey N. Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:38 am

All my clears were mainly based of subtle actions of users if you noticed + process of eliminataion(and they were right Smile. Also had to do with the psychology I was toying around with in my plan.

I guess I can finish my plan post tomorrow for why I thought what Emmy said was scummy and explain what happened.

When I had the scumteam I believe was right (Emmy+Kimmy) I was going to go more into more of a general mafia playstyle but never managed to do it.
Halsey N.
Halsey N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Halsey N. Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:39 am

External factors are what made this game. It's something I've seen when playing mafia that actually makes it more efficient than the "normal" way of doing things.

Actually, it's more that players don't focus on these things so they get lost.
Halsey N.
Halsey N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Halsey N. Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:43 am

So I made it my duty to pull these things other users wouldn't notice and let the others focus on the mafia meta (which I would mix with my reasoning to pull out the mafia)

Caroline did a very good job of it if I say so myself. They handled that part really well and followed up on my scenerios which sealed the game imo.

The issue was that it was a little broken because of the subs. Thus you (Kimmy) had nice ground to stand on. If it wasn't for Emmy and all that happened which was basically red alert to the sub being Cherry lol (or was it the fact that Cherry was really busy and thus, Cherry mostly responded to what both of you guys said only looking back in order to respond to the two of you)

You might have won (or most likely). Imma reread a bunch of stuff tomorrow to refresh my mind.

Last edited by Halsey N. on Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Halsey N.
Halsey N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline M. Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:46 am

Cherry P. wrote:nah the game 9 thread split at around the same time, as referenced by romeo on page 2 of the postgame thread
I swear it split but then it sorta took a load of pages from one thread and put it in the other which made it 40?

Halsey N. wrote:Caroline: For some reason i thought plurhammer was a thing but i guess not. Anyway before I talk about EoD I want to go back to the dazzling nightkill again. Specifically the first one because the recent kill on halsey could be seen from 100 dazzling miles away and so it doesnt really differentiate any of the players.

Also, pls. You said you weren't even sure about me lol. (nor did you ever make you ever announce your viewpoint since you were waiting for me to respond so you could have trusted me but idk.) Just saying...

Also aj, let me switch my avatar back to what I changed it to. It was spectacular!! ;____ <-----
I meant if you were town then the nightkill is obv and no one would have a specific reason to kill you lol. Btw ngl i lowkey trusted you which is why i wasnt pushing you THAT much, but I wasnt really satisfied with the reasons u gave me so i never outright said that i trust you lol

Halsey N. wrote: In night 1 he said he used the wrong playerlist when fruiting and so he fruited the wrong person. If he were to be in a scumteam with emmy, a user who was very active day 1 and very involved in the whole fruit plan thing, then there is no way infernando would have sent the wrong fruit receiver since emmy and infernando would be in the quicktopic together so obviously emmy would see and correct infernando's decision. Just out of interest infernando, who DID you fruit that night?

Eh, you could've referred to my, why Shepherd was not scum in my eyes post. Basically explained the same thing but with Shepherd instead of Infernando.
Didnt i say it stemmed from one of ur dazzling posts? Lol

Kimmy S. wrote:Some food for thought:

If I killed Cherry instead of Caroline, will you (Caroline) still kill me?

Also my hydra mate did nothing smh.
Yup and i'll explain why in a bit
Caroline M.
Caroline M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Halsey N. Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:50 am

Yeah, but you said it was the Clara townlean post iirc. So was just saying that the Shepherd post was a much better example.
Halsey N.
Halsey N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Halsey N. Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:53 am

Btw ngl i lowkey trusted you which is why i wasnt pushing you THAT much.

Thought it was more of a "gonna leave you to the end thing and focus on other stuff atm". Meh, /təˈmeɪtəʊ/ - /təˈmɑːtəʊ/ Smile. (wink)
Halsey N.
Halsey N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimmy S. Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:16 am

NGL got a little pissed when Halsey cleaned Infernando with fruit because it was just luck that it happened that way Razz

What difference did the subs make?

Cherry if I killed Infernando would you have lynched Caro?
Kimmy S.
Kimmy S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline M. Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:18 am

Halsey N. wrote:Btw ngl i lowkey trusted you which is why i wasnt pushing you THAT much.

Thought it was more of a "gonna leave you to the end thing and focus on other stuff atm". Meh,  /təˈmeɪtəʊ/ - /təˈmɑːtəʊ/ Smile. (wink)
Haha yeah thats true as well but its only because i lowkey trusted you that i did that xD

Anyway i had an ulterior motive on my comment about "nightkill will reveal mafia". i said this hoping that kimmy realises what i meant (basically what cherry detailed) and kills cherry so I can stay alive and lynch kimmy (since i was absolutely certain infernando is town regardless of who is killed).
Caroline M.
Caroline M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline M. Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:19 am

Kimmy S. wrote:NGL got a little pissed when Halsey cleaned Infernando with fruit because it was just luck that it happened that way Razz

What difference did the subs make?

Cherry if I killed Infernando would you have lynched Caro?
Tbh if u tried to turn on me i think cherry would pick up on that
Caroline M.
Caroline M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline M. Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:22 am

Oh no i keep dazzlingly breaking out of my dazzling character!!! Speaking of which CAROL YOU CAN COME OUT OF YOUR DAZZLINGLY DREARY SHELL NOW
Caroline M.
Caroline M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Halsey N. Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:44 am

Caroline M. wrote:Oh no i keep dazzlingly breaking out of my dazzling character!!! Speaking of which CAROL YOU CAN COME OUT OF YOUR DAZZLINGLY DREARY SHELL NOW

What an abusive relationship...

I mean, um. Dazzling????
Halsey N.
Halsey N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimmy S. Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:24 am

dumb fruit *mumble grumble*
Kimmy S.
Kimmy S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next