PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 32: Farmer's Hydra

+8
Kimmy S.
Anima V.
Emmy A.
Cherry P.
Clara H.
Jeremiah W.
Infernando G.
ajhockeystar
12 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Game 32: Farmer's Hydra - Page 35 Empty Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra

Post by Cherry P. Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:13 am

Halsey N. wrote:
Yeah, by Emmy and her randomized list idea and that is the point I'm trying to stress. I'm guessing that at that point, everybody's and even mafia's minds were hardwired to kill if they were next to each other on that list thus why I proposed the next to each other not being mafia theory.
i think thats just your point of view
i, personally, wouldnt have risked it
i think its also just suboptimal play to get a kill but reveal possible groupings that you could be in
Cherry P.
Cherry P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry P. Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:14 am

Halsey N. wrote:Mafia would then play it safe though. Atleast that way you deactivate mafia's kill which is awesome.
(since i know what you're referring to now) precisely.

Halsey N. wrote:I guess we're both tired.
yeah
Cherry P.
Cherry P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry P. Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:15 am

halsey do you think kimmy's been pretty passive in previous days yes/no
i feel like you mightve already said this but just repeat yourself in case you did
Cherry P.
Cherry P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Halsey N. Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:17 am

Already answered that. let me get the post. You might want to look back though since he responded to it but didn't quote my question.
Halsey N.
Halsey N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Halsey N. Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:18 am

asked that*
Halsey N.
Halsey N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Halsey N. Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:25 am

Kimmy S. wrote:Ah found it.

Ok so on the weight part, I really agree on that. When you said black and white, that meant you basically lynched him because of playstyle. Choose your words better next time (or you just made this u, but this was an explanation point and the point itself is legitimate so it stays). After this, I went back to see Kimmy's posts and see that he has nothing about Clara whatsoever. I mean, the hell Kimmy? Clara basically did what you stated was scummy and oh man, did she stereotype the hell out of it when he/she posted his/her readlist in the format that you ever hate so much and definitely saw and you didnt do anything at all??? I mean Kimmy, when you made that attack on me, it was just so messy. However, you had obv read the game when I think about it now since you stated the plan I had procured, but you used that as a support point for your lynch, not as the main idea. Ever since that attack on me, your posts have been lax and way different. However, you did hear me out at the end and that ended it which is very townlike. I need to look into that a little more and see if I missed anything. However, my point stands. Why didn't you go after Clara?

So I was just reading through the game and your whole thing about your plan and whatnot was much more impactful and noticeable than Clara, which led to me poking at that first.

Also, at the point of my questioning of you, the main point was your sowing of confusion and read lists being the only posts up till there, while Clara had other posts which just blended together with everything else, which made me notice them less. If you looked at my posts, I didn't really respond to anything but your grand plan then, which probably made me too focused on it and neglected to read other, more subtle details.

I'll go and re-read Clara's ISO now to see if there was anything they did that indeed would have pinged me if I wasn't too focused on attacking you.

that cherry.

Also Kimmy, you forgot to answer my other question:

What made you think that Jeremiah Srd me?
Halsey N.
Halsey N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry P. Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:27 am

alright thanks
i might skim through this day again tomorrow since i havent really ready it properly (it seems)
Cherry P.
Cherry P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Halsey N. Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:29 am

Kimmy: Hmm I just read through my own ISO and indeed I did notice my activity has dropped .-. that's my bad I've been pretty busy lately with school and whatnot but I'll try to be more active today.

That was his response. He asked me what I meant by lax and I explained it and then he answered with that. Need to find my post now. Actually, you find it. That should give you even more motivation to read the game.
Halsey N.
Halsey N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Halsey N. Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:33 am

Well, I thing I got my scumteam. I'll talk about it tomorrow. Will also talk about the other plan stuff tomorrow Caroline. I just wanted to relax today because Saturday.
Halsey N.
Halsey N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Halsey N. Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:34 am

think* Night guys.
Halsey N.
Halsey N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimmy S. Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:12 am

I already answered that Halsey, I don't remember why, probably because of your little fight D1 or I may have mixed them up with Clara.
Kimmy S.
Kimmy S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimmy S. Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:41 am

OK so I'm tired and lazy to figure what I have to respond to so I'll do it the easy way and respond to everything. Apologies if I re-respond to something. Also Cherry, I said it already but I TR you.

Clara H. wrote:1. Yes, I would. If you truely wanted Jeremiah lynched, you would respond and look at all their posts, instead of saying 1 thing and then claiming you had a strong sr on them.

Again, he posted N O T H I N G that warranted response to, hence my lack of response to his posts. He just continued expressing some BS SR on me, which I didn't feel was worth posting more about since that just repeating myself

2. That doesn't make it a different e thing you SR'd Jeremiah for

3. You originally call me out for being passive, before I did. Stop twisting things to help you
Yes I called you passive. I'm saying you have no right to call me passive. How am I twisting things?

Next post
1. If responding to almost all the persons posts, and explaining my sr whenever I posted isnt leading a lynch, I'm interested in what is.
OK, you can have this. But check out the rest of my argument which starts with "even if it is....."

As I believe I already said, can you show examples of me only agreeing or disagreeing with things? I don't believe I have been doing that at all

I called it OMGUS because it had poor reasoning behind it. Also, why should I need to provide more dirt on you, but when you were lynching Jeremiah, it was fine for you to make 1 post on him, and completely leave him with your lynch on him and then claim you had a strong sr on him.

Because he never actually fought me, but you are now. Again, you can't call it poor unless you actually answer it. You need to provide more because I've already refuted what you've been saying.

Stuff in italics.

Caroline M. wrote:Kimmy you talk about how tring almost everyone isn't weird because it'll leave just those who are less towny and as such are scum, but doesn't that mean you have a shitty scale? like, your scale should not be the same every dreary game. If you've got a game with 4 people you are certain are town and then the other 3 you're not so sure but still kind of convinced, then you put the 4 in a scale going from completely town to possibly town and the other 3 from neutral to scum. it's that simple.

You don't get to say it's a process of elimination thing when you're not eliminating anything. The entire idea of reads is to look at the game and see who is scummier than the rest. You don't do that by tring everyone, at least town doesn't do that by tring everyone. Scum might.

Yes, most of the time it's easier to find people who are scummy. But in this specific situation, no one bar Infernando and Clara looks scummy to me, hence I'm using the "less towny" route to figure out the scum.

Infernando G. wrote:I dont see kimmy as scum but clara H seems strange to me

Again, explain.

Caroline M. wrote:

Kimmy S. wrote:
Overall, Clara + Caro/Emmy looks plausible-ish, what with Clara's dislike towards the "town leader scum theory", and Infernando being a massive black box and all, Infernando + pretty much anyone else is also plausible. Cherry feels town based on recent play and VCA is kind to them too so I think they're Town for now.
Which shows that the reasoning for your conclusions werent actually from the VCA except Cherry and even then it was more based on her "recent play".

Kimmy S. wrote:
This is scum trying to push a lynch for all the logically wrong reasons. I've rebutted everything they've said but they still cling in with claims of OMGUS. I don't think Town looks this desperately to get someone lynched even if they essentially have nothing on them, only Scum wants to get people lynched regardless of alignment, and that's what Clara is doing.
Which begs the question, would scum really try so hard to get someone so dazzling and clean to get lynched? I mean Infernando is right there and available, she could have just taken the easy option. So what makes you think Clara is forcing the push rather than she actually thinks you are mafia but with perhaps (in your opinion) flawed logic? If your answer is because she and infernando are scumpartners then that means you cant use the reason that she is against the "townleader is scum" point. It also makes no sense for her to call infernando out earlier when there wasnt much reason against him except stuff like lurking and reluctance to help town, but then when infernando asks what everyone's read on them was, she doesn't call him out at all? I am gonna dazzlingly analyse both of you tomorrow since I am really tired today and dont have much time, but after that I should have a clearer idea on both of you in everything that has happened.

I don't think I'm dazzling and clean, and they indeed called out Infernando, which could be distancing or keeping their options open depending if Infernando is Town or Scum. Also, they DID call him out on asking about the reads thing.

How long is deadline? I really want to go off and chill but I want to throw some stuff at Clara before deadline
Kimmy S.
Kimmy S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimmy S. Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:42 am

oh ffs we have 7 hours mean I need to throw stuff before I sleep zzz.

ok going back and quoting some stuff from Clara so they can stop the case and get them lynched.
Kimmy S.
Kimmy S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimmy S. Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:47 am

So your ratio of good posts, like:
Clara H. wrote:Having read through everything (finally) I am under the impression that the first half of today has been spent with 2 town arguing

Emmy is actively looking through, reading thouroughly, and making well explained posts about her reads. I've probably exaggerated this but as far as day 1 townreads go, she fits it perfectly

I also believe Cherry to be town. It's harder to explain, but I feel like the way she is explaining what she has done wrong, AND actively providing scumreads and such, strikes me as town. I don't agree with the strange Fos, but aside from that I don't see why cherry is getting so much pressure

As far as other actives, Jeremiah and Kimmy are fairly null, but Halsey has had some weird posts that strike me as scum

He claimed In a post that he understood why Cherry lynched Jeremiah because he read back and saw that it was a RL with RVS reasoning, not an actually scumread. He also said he only scumread Cherry because of what Emmy said about it. The problem with this is that it makes me think Hasley hadn't read the game yet. The biggest issue with this is that he made it AFTER his read list. Any smart town would read the thread before making a 3 post readslist? Anything else about Hasley has already been said, and it further strengthens my read

unlynch Jeremiah

is low compared to posts like this:
Clara H. wrote:So uhhh, now Shepherd townreads Jeremiah after  he did no more posts since Shepherds previous read on him
What

Clara H. wrote:I have a few problems with Jeremiah's post but I'd rather not make a large post on mobile so I'll leave it for now
Kimmy S.
Kimmy S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimmy S. Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:16 am

OK so lemme restate my ENTIRE case on Clara. Then they can come back and 100% refute it and I'll wake up to see which one of us gets lynched.

Being prompted by Halsey regarding my lack of anything on Clara, I notice that I haven't been really reading Clara at all. After reading back, I decide they're being a little too "with the flow", and express it out. Clara sees it, and decides to lynch me for calling them passive while they claim to have been leading the Shepherd lynch, and says I haven't had any strong SRs. I decide that this is an attempt to scare me off attacking them in fear of being labelled as OMGUS, and lynch them for said reasons. I also add in how I did have a strong SR, in Jeremiah, and how having a strong SR means anything, as well as me saying that they didn't truly lead the lynch. They respond to me by saying they were leading the lynch, a point which I conceded, and that I just flopped a vote there and let it stay. I answer by saying that they haven't been making any posts worthy of being responded too. They also said that "it was mainly a pressure lynch" and that they didn't like my "OMGUS", which I've already explained why it isn't an OMGUS, because it has reasoning apart from "because they lynched me and is bad", but they still insist on calling the vote "OMGUS" and saying that the reasoning is poor without every actually debunking it. While this is happening, they also say having strong SRs are important and me only using TRs looks like I'm trying to make friends and avoid enemies, which I argued that even if I TR people, after my scumreads are done with I'll move on with the lowest in the TR scale. Making friends would be me just agreeing with everyone while never actually posting anything that goes against anyone, in which I've done several times where I question people's judgement and I scumread Jeremiah and adovcated for their lynch. "Cherry Picking" was another accusation you made at me which really indeed was reaching, since I listed out the VCA accounting for all possibilities (except the ones I'm scum in, because you should be making your own VCA if you want one without assumptions), including the ones where you're not scum. And now we're here.

In summary:

My points vs Clara:

+Lack of solid stances, with most of their posts agreeing/disagreeing or adding on to other's content, without really posting anything against the flow
+Set me up for the OMGUS accusation by voting me first, tried to scare me off following through on their vote. Also could have possibly set up for the situation where I didn't go through, and call me scared and not wanting to be lynched, but I don't know that so let's go with the above.
+Stays on me with accusations on OMGUS, even after explanations of why it's not OMGUS and requests to explain why they thought the reasoning was "poor" rather than just calling it such and leaving it at there.
-Had a strong SR for Day 2, being Shepherd, but it was already a pretty plausible lynch then. From a purely objective viewpoint, the way the handles each and every post Shepherd made could be viewed as going against the tide, but you had a lot of backing already when you hacked away at them so it dampens the towny feeling.

Clara's points vs Me:

+Wanted to "Make Friends", by not really SRing anyone and only TRing people.
+Responded to their vote by voting back (I refuse to use the term OMGUS because that's not how it is).
+Used "passiveness" as a reasoning against them when they've only had a strong SR in Jeremiah. Against Jeremiah, only had one post detailing the read and nothing further added in later posts (In my defense they made nothing response-worthy but I'm trying to make this sound as objective as possible)
-(Did Clara even concede any point to me or give the slightest indication of any doubt that I'm scum? I guess the closest thing to it is them saying that Infernando is another possible lynch but that could just be them keeping their options open).

Now Clara posts their interpretation of the flow of events then people read back and see who is telling the truthier version and then they lynch the person who's put in a scummier light.

Also if you're not lynching between me and Clara, I'd suggest you guys to, the positions of votes rn are on random wagons and I'm confident Clara is Scum while they're confident I'm Scum, so I think one of us should be lynched today to end this.

Some stuff in case Clara somehow manipulates you guys into lynching me or lets plur lie on me because you guys leave your votes scattered around:

Clara + Emmy/Caroline is a potential scumteam
Infernando + Anyone is a potential scumteam
Halsey should never be lynched
Cherry is probably Town
It's highly likely there's a scum in Emmy/Caroline/Infernando
Clara is Scum, probably with one of the above but with Cherry being a possibility (unlikely as it is).

Ok going to sleep now, see you guys in the graveyard chat/Day 5
Kimmy S.
Kimmy S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline M. Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:19 pm

I don't know how much time there is before deadline but I do know that I haven't had enough time to read through the game, and I apologize for that. I've been dealing with illness and exhaustion, and I can't make a decision at this point because I'm not up to date. I and the dreary devils apologize, and promise to do better tomorrow.
Caroline M.
Caroline M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Clara H. Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:28 pm

You keep mentioning how im only agreeing/disagreeing with others, but you have failed to give an example. I will agree that my ratio of large posts to small posts and filler posts is fairly low, however all you do in your large posts alot is throw out random things like "this pings me as town" and never elaborate on it
Clara H.
Clara H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Clara H. Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:33 pm

Kimmy S. wrote:Jeremiah you were scumreading Halsey most of Day 1, no? Actually, you didn't even be clear in your reads, then scumread me when I started forcing people into a "yes/no" position. Feels scum to me.

Re: Which Kimmy is Which, so how did you distinguish between Kimmys to get the "SR one, TR other"? And assuming you meant you SRed some posts and TRed others, can you be more specific in which posts you disliked?

I think Emmy is Town here, that gamesolving doesn't come from scum imo. They're elaborating sufficiently and they're very clear on their reads.

Cherry's posts look a lot like Emmy's at first glance, but it's just really mostly filler if you strip down the post. They aren't really explaining stuff as it is more quoting stuff and "I feel X from Y". Also I don't think Cherry was even on at EoD1 so can you continue with what you felt about Halsey and why you decided what he said was sufficient? Even if you TR him now, we outsiders would like to hear why you felt it was correct to drop the case.

Shepherd's hot avi distracted me for a while >.> but their posts are pretty much just scum tbh. The other players have pretty much milked the case dry so I'll leave it be right now until something pings me hard.

Still feel Jeremiah > Shepherd, Jeremiah feels like a lost case at this point while Shepherd is redeemable (maybe)

here is an example, you make all these points, but dont elaborate on them or refer to them later on, you just make them for the sake of making them.
Also you are dissing Jeremiah for switching up his read on Hasley it appears, even though you did the exact same thing
Clara H.
Clara H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline M. Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:55 pm

Clara H. wrote:
Kimmy S. wrote:Jeremiah you were scumreading Halsey most of Day 1, no? Actually, you didn't even be clear in your reads, then scumread me when I started forcing people into a "yes/no" position. Feels scum to me.

Re: Which Kimmy is Which, so how did you distinguish between Kimmys to get the "SR one, TR other"? And assuming you meant you SRed some posts and TRed others, can you be more specific in which posts you disliked?

I think Emmy is Town here, that gamesolving doesn't come from scum imo. They're elaborating sufficiently and they're very clear on their reads.

Cherry's posts look a lot like Emmy's at first glance, but it's just really mostly filler if you strip down the post. They aren't really explaining stuff as it is more quoting stuff and "I feel X from Y". Also I don't think Cherry was even on at EoD1 so can you continue with what you felt about Halsey and why you decided what he said was sufficient? Even if you TR him now, we outsiders would like to hear why you felt it was correct to drop the case.

Shepherd's hot avi distracted me for a while >.> but their posts are pretty much just scum tbh. The other players have pretty much milked the case dry so I'll leave it be right now until something pings me hard.

Still feel Jeremiah > Shepherd, Jeremiah feels like a lost case at this point while Shepherd is redeemable (maybe)

here is an example, you make all these points, but dont elaborate on them or refer to them later on, you just make them for the sake of making them.
Also you are dissing Jeremiah for switching up his read on Hasley it appears, even though you did the exact same thing

I am about to do some analysis as promised but just to keep the conversation going i will reply to this quickly. He wasnt dissing jeremiah on switching his read, he was dissing him because of the fact he wasnt dazzlingly clear in his reads while going against Kimmy because of his yes/no position. What I dont get is how that felt scum to him.
Caroline M.
Caroline M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry P. Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:11 pm

Kimmy S. wrote:OK so I'm tired and lazy to figure what I have to respond to so I'll do it the easy way and respond to everything. Apologies if I re-respond to something. Also Cherry, I said it already but I TR you.
right the reason i was asking is that I feel im guilty of many of the same things that you're accusing clara of
although i re-read and i saw that you mentioned that you didnt know how to feel about me because of those things (and you did push me for them before) but are tr'ing me due to other things.
also not really a fan of you trying to push a "me vs clara" narrative, but despite that I can understand a town viewpoint behind it.
im probably choosing between clara/caroline/emmy as scum so for now i'm gonna Lynch Clara
Cherry P.
Cherry P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline M. Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:16 pm

Reading through Clara's ISOs there wasnt anything that struck me as scum and so I am gonna go through reasons against Clara and effectively do a full dazzling breakdown on the kimmy vs clara thing.

Kimmy S. wrote:
Speaking of Clara, I indeed went through their ISO and it was pretty passive-looking to me, almost sorta "blending in"-ish. Do you have any strong reads on anyone that differs from the standard or anything new that we could do with?

Although I still dont quite understand what Halsey was referring to when he said that Clara posted her readlist in such a way that Kimmy hates, even after Kimmy had been prodded, I dont think Kimmy ever addressed Clara's previous reads at all. Instead he claims that Clara's ISOs look like she was blending in. Looking through her ISOs myself, I dont see how she was passive at all. Yes she hasnt really talked that much or made several big posts of analysis, and she hasnt even talked for the entirety of day 3, but her posts arent passive as she has been accusative on several occasions. You on the other hand became more passive after day 1 and only really picked it up after clara lynched you. Also you say that you never noticed clara say anything because you kept going after Halsey, but looking through your ISOs i can see many instances where you have replied to clara with a question or two. Therefore I dont see how you "didnt notice what clara said" and then when you supposedly go over clara's posts now in more detail, all you say is that she is being passive.

Kimmy S. wrote:@Clara: That wasn't really "leading", and even after that you've sorta just been agreeing/disagreeing with anything coming your way. You accuse me of not having any strong SR but the thing here is that I don't need one. At this point, most of my reads are coming from PoE and all that needs to haooen is some guy being slightly less towny than everyone else. Sometimes, you dont need a strong SR but a bunch of TRs. And indeed, I have been providing my townreads, and I dont believe your vote on me is justified.
When did she ever "agree/disagree" at all? The only time I spotted her doing that is when she said "oh I suppose you are right to an extent" when replying to halsey earlier, and this was done AFTER you posted the fact she was blending in.

Kimmy S. wrote:
Currently not liking Clara's immediate reaction to my scumread of them, feels very OMGUSy and as if to scare me off attacking them. Their entire point against me is 3 lines long on mobile and it's mostly bending my own words to try to implicate me, notably the part about 'not having a strong SR', when they themselves don't have a strong read of any kind barring the one im currently refuting.
Vote: Clara H.

Going to fight this, also I have much more to post later on but I have classes right now so bye for now.
Well that reason was later refuted since she showed that she did have a strong SR on Shepherd. You say that OMGUS is when you lynch someone solely because they lynched you, but from what I see Clara lynched you because she saw that you have been passive yet claim that you think Clara is scum because of her being passive which seems hypocritical. Speaking of which all you said before was "I indeed went through their ISO and it was pretty passive-looking to me, almost sorta "blending in"-ish" which does not imply in the slightest that you are "scumreading" them at all. In fact even you said later on that you dont have a scumread, just someone who is less town than the rest. Therefore the reason that "Clara lynched me because I scumread them" doesnt make sense.

Kimmy S. wrote:
My points vs Clara:

+Lack of solid stances, with most of their posts agreeing/disagreeing or adding on to other's content, without really posting anything against the flow
+Set me up for the OMGUS accusation by voting me first, tried to scare me off following through on their vote. Also could have possibly set up for the situation where I didn't go through, and call me scared and not wanting to be lynched, but I don't know that so let's go with the above.
+Stays on me with accusations on OMGUS, even after explanations of why it's not OMGUS and requests to explain why they thought the reasoning was "poor" rather than just calling it such and leaving it at there.
-Had a strong SR for Day 2, being Shepherd, but it was already a pretty plausible lynch then. From a purely objective viewpoint, the way the handles each and every post Shepherd made could be viewed as going against the tide, but you had a lot of backing already when you hacked away at them so it dampens the towny feeling.

>Lack of solid stances: I dont think thats true, in fact I think the opposite, when she takes a stance, she doesnt change from it. This is evident from her lynch against Halsey especially.

>OMGUS set up: This can be argued both ways. I remember when Cherry voted you and you sorta just asked why she voted which Cherry liked as it seemed towny, however in this case you could argue that rather repeating what you did with Cherry, you just straight up went in guns blazing and then calling out the fact that she set you up for the "omgus". THerefore from my perspective I cant see that as a point against Clara.

>"stays on omgus", although i do agree that neither of you should use the reason of "they omgusd me" because strictly speaking they didnt. However i still think the point that you are hypocritical on the passivisity still stands and plus i dont see clara being passive (taking into account she hasnt made as many posts as everyone else).

Unfrotunately i had a lot more to say about interactions of kimmy and emmy and also emmy herself but i've run out of dazzling time and need to go. But i do think the scumteam is most likely emmy + kimmy because from the dazzling deduction i did, i think the scumteam is emmy/halsey + kimmy/clara. The scumhunting i did makes mee feel that emmy > halsey and kimmy > clara. However i am not lynching because if i do, i am gonna hammer because everyone else haa lynched i believe. Therefore i do not want to end this day prematurely.
Caroline M.
Caroline M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry P. Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:37 pm

whats the votecount? o-o
idt infernando has voted but i may be wrong
Cherry P.
Cherry P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmy A. Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:30 pm

I send this computer and its lag to the Nine Hells.

I'll make sure to post whatever I have by deadline, but lag is happening.
Emmy A.
Emmy A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmy A. Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:45 pm

Screw you people by the way, there are nine guests online. I don't like being alone at EoD when I'm able to get online for it.
Emmy A.
Emmy A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmy A. Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:46 pm

Halsey N. wrote:I'll post later. Just came here to say some stuff.

Emmy: Regarding Halsey's theory that one of the "townleaders" is scum, I don't think there's a lot to support it. Some of the reasons Dr. Proctor was likely killed have already been mentioned, but I'd add that Dr. Proctor was someone who could potentially become a fourth townleader or introduce another POV that scum may have felt intimidated by.

Regarding Proctor, he didn't really bring much POV as he did a strategy and some reasons to lynch Jeremiah. You on the other hand brought out the pass fruit strategy. It could be said this is common sense but nonetheless, I'm sure that what Proctor had brought out had been already discussed. I'll recheck that. Also the fact is that he kept stating he was busy and not posting much, I have a doubt he wouldve become a "4th leader"

Regarding Halsey's theory that one of the "townleaders" is scum, I don't think there's a lot to support it.

There is enough support. It is the fact that you didn't die. I can see for why me nor Caroline were killed. The main reason is the infighting between us. However, there were enough people that went against Jeremiah like you did or Proctor so I'm going to outright state that mafia didn't think of taking advantage on that most likely.

From what I can see, what really was on their mind was the following:

if one townleader is killed, then it will narrow down to the mafia if one survives for no reason other than being mafia themselves.

There's also the behavior which I can see as scummy now:

Emmy: Wtf Unlynch Jeremiah W. Lynch Shepherd D.

I feel this was an out of tune partner that just jumped to seize the chance and you outright tried to control him. This ties in to the "opposites of the plan" post which I'll explain later. There is also the fact that you basically stayed on Jeremiah since you "believed" he was scum despite what Shepherd went through (this can also be seen a little when you questioned if you should switch to Jeremiah when you lynched Anima).

Now you want to take the safe option (based on behavior that is way worse than Shepherd) and not lynch Clara instead??? (which tbh, is around the leagues of Jeremiah with the awful reasons to lynch for better or worse)

There is also the fact that you were shaky on somebody like Anima while Infernando being way too similar and showing no restrict on him I don't like as well. All of this just feels like you are taking the safe way out while trying to sound reasonable.

Also, by lynching Infernando, I guess you are denouncing the people next to each other thing and you still haven't read my post about why it makes sense (that was a response to Kimmy's question). Tbh, the fact that you are denouncing it outright and don't believe in the townleader thing means that you are going to lynch another of the "non townleaders' which iirc Caroline already why they are likely to not be partners.

PLUS, the fact that Infernando goes with anybody like Caroline said really seems like you are taking the really safe option out. Why not look at other stuff like interactions rather than just what is blantant scummy. If you notice, Infernando hasn't communicated with anybody at all on any meaningful level which seems weird that you would target somebody like this first and not Clara or Kimmy.

because of all of this

Lynch Emmy A.

So due to hydras I can't reliably answer all of these. The things I can answer:

-I'm not understanding how my not dying supports my being scum. I can see why you and Caroline weren't killed due to the earlier days, but I can't exactly explain why I'm not dead (unless scum were confident in my pushing a Jeremiah lynch, but then again he was a near-universal scumread).

-I started questioning if I should switch to Jeremiah because he went and made two more posts near the end of the day which made me revoke the desire to let him live to the next day. Prior to then I wasn't shaky on Anima at all.

-I in fact wasn't able to read in full your post about certain scumteams (made of people next to each other) not making sense earlier. I'm also not seeing a response to Kimmy regarding it, but I'm pretty sure it's been mentioned how most scumteams wouldn't take the risk of narrowing it down to a few options.

-I'm also not seeing where Caroline explained why the scumteam can't include exclusively non town-leaders. I recall her saying she doesn't think Infernando is scum (which I disagree with), but that's it.

-You're also accusing me of lynching Infernando because he has no interactions with anyone. Has it occurred to you that having no interactions=optimal scum play, and when exac ctly are you planning to take a closer look at Infernando, since he's not exactly showing signs of spewing forth interactions any time soon?

Halsey N. wrote:Forgot to mention that why kill a potential "townleader" when you could kill a certified one but I'm sure that's implied.
It's really not imo, see the Sanpei kill from G29.

Infernando G. wrote:
As for Emmy, Ive been telling y'all since day 1 plus she's tryna low key defend Kimmy
If you're referring to my vote on you, I'd hardly consider that "low key defending Kimmy." I do think you're more likely than him to flip scum, so if you have a problem with that do something to indicate why you're town.

Cherry P. wrote:
also this isnt relevant anymore, so: i remember infernando bringing up that mafia could just kill the person they were supposed to fruit during one of the cycles and saying that they might not be the best way to go because of that, but nobody (aside from me, thankfully) picked up on that. should infernando be scum he couldve just followed up with this strategy (killing the person that either he or his partner was supposed to pass fruit to), and double no deaths makes me think that he isnt mafia. granted, i tried to find the post where he brought this up and couldn't, but i 100% remember it was infernando who brought that up, or at least made me think of it.
I believe he brought it up, but multiple people also explained how there was a 0% chance scum would do that since it would result in being revealed. I'm not understanding why Infernando would as scum kill someone on one of those nights when it would, well, reveal him as scum.

@Cherry: Votes are, if I'm reading correctly, 2-2-1-1 (Kimmy-Clara-Infernando-Emmy). Caroline, there's no such thing as plurhammer.
Emmy A.
Emmy A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next