PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 13: Protect Wisely!

+13
ajhockeystar
Sakie H.
McKenzie Q.
Temaku T.
Sayuri K.
The Gligarman
Ogata R.
Georgio F.
Forrester C.
Izuna D.
Kazuchi O.
Lilian P.
Gan Gogh
17 posters

Page 18 of 28 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 28  Next

Go down

Game 13: Protect Wisely! - Page 18 Empty Re: Game 13: Protect Wisely!

Post by Sayuri K. Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:05 pm

Sakie H. wrote:
Sayuri K. wrote:So you came online but failed to say anything more about this "gut feeling" you have about me Sakie? Or are you just going to avoid the question?

I've seen you online earlier and you didn't post at all. Hmm...

I don't know what else there is to say honestly.  I can't really explain I gut feeling, and we all saw how it worked when I tried to explain it earlier.  I still suspect you though.

"I honestly have you at the top of my scumlist right now. It's partly because of the lynch yesterday (yes, I followed but you led it), partly because you literally attack almost every post that is made, and partly from a gut feeling (yes, I realize this isn't solid evidence)."

"It's partly because of the lynch yesterday (yes, I followed but you led it), partly because you literally attack almost every post that is made,"

"and partly from a gut feeling"

You weren't trying to explain the gut feeling...that really scummy thing that I did was the main case. Now it's a gut feeling that you can't explain?

Cut the crap. Lynch Sakie
Sayuri K.
Sayuri K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakie H. Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:19 pm

I was trying to figure out why I had a gut feeling about you, so I tried coming up with possible reasons as to why I feel that you are scum. I thought it might be from yesterday's lynch, but that can't really be it because I followed your lynch. Before anyone else lynches me, think: would it make more sense for a mafia member to openly accuse someone with no real reason, or for a mafia member to violently defend themself and then lynch their accuser?

lynch Sayuri K.
Sakie H.
Sakie H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakie H. Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:21 pm

Sakie H. wrote:If lynching me would get you enough info to find a mafia, then do so by all means.  I'd gladly sacrifice my points for this game if it meant getting us a step closer to winning.
Sakie H.
Sakie H.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:35 pm

Votecount 4.3

Sakie H.(1)- Sayuri K.
Sayuri K.(1)- Sakie H.
Ogata R.(0)-
McKenzie Q.(0)-
The Gligarman(0)-
Temaku T.(0)-
Georgio F.(0)-
Not Voting(5)- Georgio F., Ogata R., Temaku T., The Gligarman, McKenzie Q.
There are 7 alive so it takes 4 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Sunday the 15th at 9pm EST.

If the deadline was now, Sakie H. would be lynched.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayuri K. Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:41 pm

Sakie H. wrote:I was trying to figure out why I had a gut feeling about you, so I tried coming up with possible reasons as to why I feel that you are scum.  I thought it might be from yesterday's lynch, but that can't really be it because I followed your lynch.  Before anyone else lynches me, think:  would it make more sense for a mafia member to openly accuse someone with no real reason, or for a mafia member to violently defend themself and then lynch their accuser?

lynch Sayuri K.

Implying that defending yourself is a bad thing.

If you tried coming up with possible reasonings for why I am scum and failed at it, how can you still suspect me? I don't understand at all.
Sayuri K.
Sayuri K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayuri K. Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:55 pm

How about we put it this way: would it make more sense for a mafia to defend themselves and lynch their accuser because they think they're scummy and/or crazy, or for a mafia to push a lynch on someone for a scummy deed that shall not be named?
Sayuri K.
Sayuri K.

Back to top Go down

Post by McKenzie Q. Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:56 pm

lynch Ogata R.
McKenzie Q.
McKenzie Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakie H. Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:12 pm

Sayuri K. wrote:How about we put it this way: would it make more sense for a mafia to defend themselves and lynch their accuser because they think they're scummy and/or crazy, or for a mafia to push a lynch on someone for a scummy deed that shall not be named?

Mafia is 2 lynches away from winning. Why would a mafia push a lynch this hard?
Sakie H.
Sakie H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakie H. Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:13 pm

Also, if I am indeed mafia, who would be my scum partner?
Sakie H.
Sakie H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayuri K. Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:15 pm

Sakie H. wrote:
Sayuri K. wrote:How about we put it this way: would it make more sense for a mafia to defend themselves and lynch their accuser because they think they're scummy and/or crazy, or for a mafia to push a lynch on someone for a scummy deed that shall not be named?

Mafia is 2 lynches away from winning.  Why would a mafia push a lynch this hard?

So they can get one of those 2 lynches they need to win. What are you trying to prove here? .-.
Sayuri K.
Sayuri K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ogata R. Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:16 pm

Who, what I scene to which I come back. Every day there is a stronger attack. I don't know if it's been said, but it's been buzzing in my head. I know that Sayuri touched on it, but I din't my thoughts it quite fit.

Sakie seems to say only mafia would try to defend their life, like a townie would boldly go down in the strife. To me this doesn't make any sense, and it gives the wrong pretense. Sayuri never stepped in with a "violent defense."

And the post you quote makes it seem like dying is fine to you, but you also try to get the vote to undo. You can't use both of these together, or else your whole plan looks under the weather.
Ogata R.
Ogata R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakie H. Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:16 pm

obviously someone is going to get lynched today. There is absolutely no reason for mafia to come right out of the gates targetting a specific person for no reason at all.
Sakie H.
Sakie H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ogata R. Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:17 pm

Sakie H. wrote:

Mafia is 2 lynches away from winning.  Why would a mafia push a lynch this hard?

What does this mean? Obviously pushing this lynch now would be part of the mafia machine? "Why would this happen" when it's how the game is played makes your defense all the more frayed
Ogata R.
Ogata R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayuri K. Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:17 pm

Sakie H. wrote:obviously someone is going to get lynched today.  There is absolutely no reason for mafia to come right out of the gates targetting a specific person for no reason at all.

Hello? Did it ever occur to you that the person who gets lynched today might be a mafia?
Sayuri K.
Sayuri K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ogata R. Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:18 pm

Sakie H. wrote:obviously someone is going to get lynched today.  There is absolutely no reason for mafia to come right out of the gates targetting a specific person for no reason at all.

Other than to win? I mean, that's their goal herein.
Ogata R.
Ogata R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ogata R. Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:19 pm

Sayuri K. wrote:

Hello? Did it ever occur to you that the person who gets lynched today might be a mafia?

This is also true. Sakie seems to think only mafia lynch out of the blue.
Ogata R.
Ogata R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayuri K. Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:22 pm

Sakie H. wrote:Also, if I am indeed mafia, who would be my scum partner?

Ogata? Georgio?

Who would be my scum partner? Georgio? Nope. Gligarman?

The Gligarman wrote:While Sayuri may have genuinely defended people, her attacks on me come off as rather scummy and unjustified.

Scumbuds confirmed. Ogata? Maybe. If you want me to show you Sakie, I could lynch Ogata right now, putting him in the hot seat, if ya like.

Btw, why do you keep avoiding the obvious problem here: you won't tell us why you're lynching me.
Sayuri K.
Sayuri K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ogata R. Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:23 pm

Sayuri K. wrote:
Sakie H. wrote:Also, if I am indeed mafia, who would be my scum partner?

Ogata? Georgio?

Who would be my scum partner? Georgio? Nope. Gligarman?

The Gligarman wrote:While Sayuri may have genuinely defended people, her attacks on me come off as rather scummy and unjustified.

Scumbuds confirmed. Ogata? Maybe. If you want me to show you Sakie, I could lynch Ogata right now, putting him in the hot seat, if ya like.

Btw, why do you keep avoiding the obvious problem here: you won't tell us why you're lynching me.

From Sakie's posts it seems that she is lynching you for a feeling in her gut, and somehow your defense, even though you never defended before she posted her smut?
Ogata R.
Ogata R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ogata R. Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:24 pm

Though that is assuming the "defense" post was towards you, and just Sakie feeling blue
Ogata R.
Ogata R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayuri K. Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:26 pm

Actually, thinking about it a little...

Ogata+Georgio is an extremely likely scum team as well. Neither of them have really interacted with each other...at all. (Watch them suddenly go against each other after this)
Sayuri K.
Sayuri K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ogata R. Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:29 pm

I have posted against Georgio several times before, pointing out any flaws my brain does implore
Ogata R.
Ogata R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ogata R. Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:30 pm

Though I don't think he's ever directly addressed me, so what you think of his part is totlally interpretaion free
Ogata R.
Ogata R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakie H. Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:39 pm

Ogata R. wrote:Who, what I scene to which I come back. Every day there is a stronger attack. I don't know if it's been said, but it's been buzzing in my head. I know that Sayuri touched on it, but I din't my thoughts it quite fit.

Sakie seems to say only mafia would try to defend their life, like a townie would boldly go down in the strife. To me this doesn't make any sense, and it gives the wrong pretense. Sayuri never stepped in with a "violent defense."

And the post you quote makes it seem like dying is fine to you, but you also try to get the vote to undo. You can't use both of these together, or else your whole plan looks under the weather.

I was posting that to remind everyone that I was perfectly ok with getting lynched yesterday if it meant getting us info, not to say that I would be ok with getting lynched now.
Sakie H.
Sakie H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ogata R. Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:40 pm

Yesterday your death wouble be fine, but today it is way out of line? Explain how you changed your mind, because this remains undefined
Ogata R.
Ogata R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakie H. Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:44 pm

Ogata R. wrote:Yesterday your death wouble be fine, but today it is way out of line? Explain how you changed your mind, because this remains undefined

Sayuri had mentioned yesterday that if I rolled town it would reveal a lot, or something along those lines. I responded that if that was true then to lynch me by all means. Lynching me now would only put suspicion on Sayuri at this point, but anyone else who bandwagons me would probably be suspected too. Also, that would leave us with one lynch and too many possibilties.
Sakie H.
Sakie H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 28 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 28  Next