PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 13: Protect Wisely!

+13
ajhockeystar
Sakie H.
McKenzie Q.
Temaku T.
Sayuri K.
The Gligarman
Ogata R.
Georgio F.
Forrester C.
Izuna D.
Kazuchi O.
Lilian P.
Gan Gogh
17 posters

Page 19 of 28 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23 ... 28  Next

Go down

Game 13: Protect Wisely! - Page 19 Empty Re: Game 13: Protect Wisely!

Post by Sakie H. Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:46 pm

Sayuri K. wrote: Ogata? Maybe. If you want me to show you Sakie, I could lynch Ogata right now, putting him in the hot seat, if ya like.

Btw, why do you keep avoiding the obvious problem here: you won't tell us why you're lynching me.

If you lynched Ogata now, it's obvious you would be doing it just to remove suspicions of you two being a scumteam.
Sakie H.
Sakie H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Temaku T. Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:55 pm

OK OK OK we need to slow the fuck down
After looking through this i'm actually thinking a Sayuri+Ogata scumteam would make sense.
The only annoying thing about that is I don't really see anything inherently scummy about either of these two, so i'm holding off my lynch for now.
I'm going to read back and see if I can get anything that makes sense to me.
Temaku T.
Temaku T.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Temacu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayuri K. Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:59 pm

Sakie H. wrote:
Sayuri K. wrote: Ogata? Maybe. If you want me to show you Sakie, I could lynch Ogata right now, putting him in the hot seat, if ya like.

Btw, why do you keep avoiding the obvious problem here: you won't tell us why you're lynching me.

If you lynched Ogata now, it's obvious you would be doing it just to remove suspicions of you two being a scumteam.

Ayyy still avoiding the biggest issue here. Nice : D

So, who do you think I'm partners with then?

Hear me out real quick Sakie. You have been tunneling me so hard. You don't have any backup plan. If you really are town, find a rational explanation for this twinge in your gut, or stop tunneling on me. We've wasted most of the day in an argument that will likely never end if we can't compromise.
Sayuri K.
Sayuri K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ogata R. Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:02 am

I'm not Sakie, but based on some of her posts I can maybe guess at this. She says McKenzie and Temaku are cleared, so either me or Georgio are with you sis. But that post you quoted seems to hint more at me, because it implies she knows you're going to let her go free?
Ogata R.
Ogata R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Temaku T. Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:21 am

^wat?
Temaku T.
Temaku T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakie H. Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:22 am

Sayuri K. wrote:Ayyy still avoiding the biggest issue here. Nice : D

So, who do you think I'm partners with then?

Hear me out real quick Sakie. You have been tunneling me so hard. You don't have any backup plan. If you really are town, find a rational explanation for this twinge in your gut, or stop tunneling on me. We've wasted most of the day in an argument that will likely never end if we can't compromise.

I've said multiple times why I can't explain my lynch on you. If you'd like, we can agree to disagree and settle this argument if it comes up again later.

unlynch Sayuri

The other two people I could see getting lynched are Gligarman and Ogata, although Georgio is a potential suspect as well since I only thought of him as clear due to his disagreement with Sayuri. I honestly don't have any idea what McKenzie is doing, but she's been mostly right so far and I don't see why I should doubt her anymore.
Sakie H.
Sakie H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Temaku T. Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:44 am

Ok i'm not finding much for Sayuri+Ogata, so I think i'm just going to drop that until I can see something of value there.

I'd also like to say that gut feeling, while a pretty horrible means of reasoning to find scum, isn't always inaccurate - see game 11's Butler.
Temaku T.
Temaku T.

Back to top Go down

Post by McKenzie Q. Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:55 am

Ogata + sayuri is kind hard to see. Basically when i lynched ogata yesterday, sayuri lynched lillian and the ball rolled that way. Today when i brought up ogata / georgio as lynch targets, sayuri got into a fight with sakie that ended up with sakie being lynched. I can't tell if sayuri just has terrible timing or trying to divert the lynches.
McKenzie Q.
McKenzie Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakie H. Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:56 am

McKenzie Q. wrote:Ogata + sayuri is kind hard to see. Basically when i lynched ogata yesterday, sayuri lynched lillian and the ball rolled that way. Today when i brought up ogata / georgio as lynch targets, sayuri got into a fight with sakie that ended up with sakie being lynched. I can't tell if sayuri just has terrible timing or trying to divert the lynches.

This actually does make Sayuri/Ogata seem pretty viable, though today's lynch on me was brought upon by reasons other than your lynch on Ogata.
Sakie H.
Sakie H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Temaku T. Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:03 am

OK I just thought of a couple possibilities here that could mean Ogata/Georgio/Gligarman are mafia.
Ogata + Sayuri is a possibility, but Ogata could also be a mafia who is buddying Sayuri really hard. He could also be town who agrees with what she says, though.
Georgio and Gligarman could both be mafia because they've been staying out of the Sayuri/Sakie fight, which is something i've noticed mafia generally do when two town are fighting (essentially, I think one or both of them are mafia if both Sayuri and Sakie are town).

Thoughts?
Temaku T.
Temaku T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayuri K. Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:16 am

Temaku T. wrote:OK I just thought of a couple possibilities here that could mean Ogata/Georgio/Gligarman are mafia.
Ogata + Sayuri is a possibility, but Ogata could also be a mafia who is buddying Sayuri really hard. He could also be town who agrees with what she says, though.
Georgio and Gligarman could both be mafia because they've been staying out of the Sayuri/Sakie fight, which is something i've noticed mafia generally do when two town are fighting (essentially, I think one or both of them are mafia if both Sayuri and Sakie are town).

Thoughts?

Georgio made a large post about Gligarman's lurking which iirc led to a lynch, so idk about those two. (On mobile, can't quote the post.)

Georgio actually seems like the ideal lynch here. The two most likely scum teams for me are Georgio+Sakie and Georgio+Ogata. So from my point of view, unless we screwed up by clearing McKenzie and Temaku, Georgio should be mafia.
Sayuri K.
Sayuri K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Temaku T. Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:23 am

Ah. I forgot about that.
I also forgot to say that they could just not be posting because of irl reasons/inactivity, so they could be town due to that as well : /
I'm going to place a lynch tomorrow, but I think we should discuss who would be better of the three; i'm 99% certain that at least one of them is mafia.
Temaku T.
Temaku T.

Back to top Go down

Post by McKenzie Q. Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:32 am

so are we all in agreement on georgio?
McKenzie Q.
McKenzie Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakie H. Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:37 am

Also, Georgio rolling mafia would essentially clear Sayuri and possibly Gligarman as well. But, having learned from yesterday, let's consider if he rolls town. That wouldn't really help us very much, as noone pushed hard against him before today. I don't see a better lynch other than Georgio or Ogata right now however.
Sakie H.
Sakie H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ogata R. Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:49 am

I forgot Gligarman was alive :/ He hasn't posted, and I thought he returned to the hive. He struck me as slightly off very early in the game, not full on scum, something more... tame? Then he seems to lose interest in us, then when we asked for a sub he caused quite a fuss. Of course this seems off, right after he is mentioned as a possible partner for me I post about him, but he's inactive and I forgot, so please don't scoff
Ogata R.
Ogata R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayuri K. Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:49 am

Sakie H. wrote:Also, Georgio rolling mafia would essentially clear Sayuri and possibly Gligarman as well. But, having learned from yesterday, let's consider if he rolls town.  That wouldn't really help us very much, as noone pushed hard against him before today.  I don't see a better lynch other than Georgio or Ogata right now however.

If he rolls town then...I'm basically cofirmed scum. So I really see no downside to this.
Sayuri K.
Sayuri K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Temaku T. Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:05 am

I'm confused, was that sarcasm?
If not, how are you confirmed scum? : /
Temaku T.
Temaku T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayuri K. Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:02 am

Temaku T. wrote:I'm confused, was that sarcasm?
If not, how are you confirmed scum? : /

Well, if Georgio is town, that rules out Georgio+Sakie, Georgio+Ogata, and Georgio+Gligarman, leaving Ogata+Sayuri and Ogata+Sakie.

okay, so maybe I wouldn't be confirmed. But it still proves my point. If Georgio flips town, we know who at least one of the mafia is tomorrow.

Also, UL Sakie, lynch Georgio

Don't hammer this until Georgio has a chance to come online or it's really late in the day.
Sayuri K.
Sayuri K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakie H. Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:50 am

Alright, I'm pretty convinced this is the correct lynch now. Unlike yesterday, we actually have some sort of plan of action if Georgio flips town. Georgio's death would reveal a lot due to the many people that have attacked him over the last couple of days.

lynch Georgio

Lynching now just in case I don't get the chance to later.
Sakie H.
Sakie H.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Gligarman Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:58 pm

Sorry I missed five pages of stuff so I literally have no idea what's going on.
Though, here's my suspicions if they are in any way relevant now: lynch Sayuri
The Gligarman
The Gligarman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakie H. Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:03 pm

The Gligarman wrote:Sorry I missed five pages of stuff so I literally have no idea what's going on.

Oh boy. Here we go again.
Sakie H.
Sakie H.

Back to top Go down

Post by McKenzie Q. Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:13 pm

just lol. cant tell if gligarman trying to avoid his partner death, trying to make him x sayuri not a scum team, or just bad
McKenzie Q.
McKenzie Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayuri K. Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:15 pm

The Gligarman wrote:Sorry I missed five pages of stuff so I literally have no idea what's going on.

Mfw.

So you aren't going to explain it at all? Please, for the sake of my sanity, don't say it's a gut feeling you can't explain.
Sayuri K.
Sayuri K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakie H. Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:59 pm

Sayuri K. wrote:

Mfw.

So you aren't going to explain it at all? Please, for the sake of my sanity, don't say it's a gut feeling you can't explain.

lmao
Sakie H.
Sakie H.

Back to top Go down

Post by McKenzie Q. Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:04 pm

gut feeling that the mafia has posted in the thread
McKenzie Q.
McKenzie Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 28 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23 ... 28  Next