PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 13: Protect Wisely!

+13
ajhockeystar
Sakie H.
McKenzie Q.
Temaku T.
Sayuri K.
The Gligarman
Ogata R.
Georgio F.
Forrester C.
Izuna D.
Kazuchi O.
Lilian P.
Gan Gogh
17 posters

Page 23 of 28 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28  Next

Go down

Game 13: Protect Wisely! - Page 23 Empty Re: Game 13: Protect Wisely!

Post by McKenzie Q. Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:28 pm

Sayuri K. wrote:Thanks to Temaku, I have a whole load of stuff to comment on. I'm out of time though, so expect that later today.

(100 posts wooooo! cheers)

nice lie
McKenzie Q.
McKenzie Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayuri K. Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:03 pm

McKenzie Q. wrote:
Sayuri K. wrote:Thanks to Temaku, I have a whole load of stuff to comment on. I'm out of time though, so expect that later today.

(100 posts wooooo! cheers)

nice lie

Nowhere in that post does it say "I'm going to be making a big post later today." It says, "I have a whole load of stuff to comment on." And later that day, I made like 6 posts in a row commenting on stuff. How did I lie?
Sayuri K.
Sayuri K.

Back to top Go down

Post by McKenzie Q. Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:23 pm

you quoted some shit but you made it seem like you were gonna give more info. I still want to see you post your thoughts on people (i want everyone to).
McKenzie Q.
McKenzie Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Temaku T. Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:09 am

Sayuri K. wrote:Okay, so Sakie+Gligarman and Sakie+Ogata are pretty much out of the picture now, right?

Different direction now, McKenzie, PLEASE contribute instead of just being the judge who sits back and waits for us to plead our case. We need an unbiased opinion from someone who isn't in the scum team discussion.
Kinda.
I'd say yes for Sakie+Gligarman, but Sakie+Ogata is a possibility, it's just that there's really nothing that connects them.
...which, now that I think about it, is actually a legit reason for them to be a scumteam.
That's a weak one though.
The one I think is likely is Ogata+Gligarman, and you think that it's me+Sakie. However, I think you+Ogata is still a valid one, as is you+Gligarman, although much less so for the latter.
Temaku T.
Temaku T.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Temacu

Back to top Go down

Post by Temaku T. Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:20 am

I'm going to no lynch for now, I'll attempt to get on later, but there are no guarantees.
McKenzie, I know that you're asking everyone else to post their thoughts on people but you should too (I know you said who you think is mafia, but just like your general thoughts on everyone, I guess).
Temaku T.
Temaku T.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Gligarman Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:00 am

And here I was about to suggest Ogata for our day's lynch, which would make my third incredibly strange lynch-related action.

Some food for thought: a night without protecting so that our "triangles of options" becomes more limited. Though all I feel that would happen then is Mckenzie or Temaku's death.

I think the best way to analyse our options is through elimination. Single out our scummiest players (in this case: Ogata, Sayuri, Sakie, Gligarman), then explore possible partners for them. Eliminate all unlikely (don't run on small shifts here btw) scumparties with them and if a person has no viable partners then they are more or less clear. Then you've probably singled out who mafia is. I did this and found Ogata as this key and that's why I think he's scummier than Sayuri.

On a half-related note, who was the other deceased mafia we lynched?
The Gligarman
The Gligarman

Back to top Go down

Post by Temaku T. Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:34 am

Kazuchi, who posted once (the confirmation).
Temaku T.
Temaku T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayuri K. Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:57 am

Temaku T. wrote:I'm going to no lynch for now, I'll attempt to get on later, but there are no guarantees.
McKenzie, I know that you're asking everyone else to post their thoughts on people but you should too (I know you said who you think is mafia, but just like your general thoughts on everyone, I guess).

Guys...

Not lynching today not only doesn't give us any advantage at all, it actually HURTS THE TOWN. If we NL today, McKenzie is going to die tonight, unless you think she's mafia. That tells us nothing. We already know McKenzie is town. Right now, we have a slight edge because, if we misslynch, we can still hope to protect someone and get one more lynch.

The ONLY thing that will happen by NLing today is that tomorrow will be LYLO. We get no extra info. All we do is lose our advantage of being able to protect someone and get an extra lynch.

Now, why the hell do we have two NLs again?
Sayuri K.
Sayuri K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayuri K. Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:00 am

McKenzie Q. wrote:you quoted some shit but you made it seem like you were gonna give more info. I still want to see you post your thoughts on people (i want everyone to).

My thoughts on people?

Sakie: Possibly scum with Temaku, Ogata.

Ogata: Possibly scum with Sakie.

Gligarman: Possibly scum with...uh...yeah.

Temaku: Possibly scum with Sakie

McKenzie: Clear.
Sayuri K.
Sayuri K.

Back to top Go down

Post by McKenzie Q. Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:43 am

Here's everyone's lynches
The Gligarman's lynches - temaku, Gan Gogh, lillian, me, sayuri

Ogata's lynches - gan gogh,

Sakie's lynches - gan gogh, ogata, lillian, sayuri, georgio

Temaku's lynches - lillian, the gligarman, georgio, kazuki

Sayuri's lynches - Temaku, sakie, Kazuchi, georgio

Sum it up: Ogata hasnt lynched anyone left, Sayuri hasn't lynch ogata or the gligarman, Temaku hasnt lynch ogata, Sakie hasn't lynch the gligarman, The gligarman hasn't lynch ogata.

3/4 hasn't lynched ogata which makes him the most compatible person with the last mafia partner.
McKenzie Q.
McKenzie Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by McKenzie Q. Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:56 am

My thoughts on people

Sayuri - i've already explained.

ogata - just been fillering all game

The Gligarman, strange plays, i feel like hes been against every player in the game and even lynched me. I'm not sure what to make of anything he does.

Sakie, i had a strong mafia feel for you for awhile and it left but after re-reading the thread, im getting it back. You doubted the fact that i was town after i lynched kazuki. Could be mafia with the gligarman

Temaku, most cleared town person besides me, you lynched kazuki which secured the lynch from a possible stealth tie but he would have been lynched anyway. Could have saved partner by voting Sakie though or sakie is other partner and you would rather have the active one alive.
McKenzie Q.
McKenzie Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakie H. Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:03 am

Ok, so in my eyes there are only 3 scumteams that would make some sense. There's Sayuri and Ogata, because Ogata has been fairly passive despite throwing accusations around and Sayuri has only hinted at lynching him. There's Ogata and Gligarman, because Gligarman has been all over the place and only Ogata has really stayed away from him. And finally, there's Sakie and Temaku. Yes I realize I put myself in a scumteam, but it does make some sense. The only problem with it is that a very unlikely situation had to unfold on day 2 for 2 mafia partners to be under pressure. The game was pretty inactive there, and if we really were mafia, we could have just pushed a lynch on a different inactive. I'm still standing by that we should lynch Ogata today. Also following up on what Sayuri said, DO NOT NL!! It not only gives us no information, it makes it waaay easier for the mafia to quickhammer. If we lynch today, we at least have a chance at killing a mafia member.
Sakie H.
Sakie H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Temaku T. Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:50 pm

oh fuck I completely forgot about that, thanks for pointing it out Sayuri
unlynch nl
I'm still not gonna vote yet, although I am definitely up for an Ogata lynch... especially considering he's the only one in both of the scumteams that make sense that don't include me.

Also @McKenzie i've never lynched anyone alive except Gligarman.
Temaku T.
Temaku T.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Gligarman Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:28 pm

ul nl, lynch ogata

I'm not sure what else to say, really.
The Gligarman
The Gligarman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayuri K. Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:43 pm

The Gligarman wrote:ul nl, lynch ogata

I'm not sure what else to say, really.

So...do you think he's scum teamed with me or what?
Sayuri K.
Sayuri K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayuri K. Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:06 pm

Does anyone still believe in a Gligarman+Ogata scum team right now? It makes no sense, I read through the posts and Sakie+Ogata makes no sense, and Temaku wouldn't be scum teamed with him or else she would've lynched Sakie and saved Kazuchi. If you guys wanna lynch Ogata, go ahead. You better be hoping for a protect tonight, though.

If he flips Mafia, just lynch me tomorrow. Idrc. It'll be a fitting end to one of the weirdest games I've ever played.
Sayuri K.
Sayuri K.

Back to top Go down

Post by McKenzie Q. Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:15 pm

who do you suggest then sayuri?
McKenzie Q.
McKenzie Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayuri K. Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:30 pm

McKenzie Q. wrote:who do you suggest then sayuri?

Sakie because of the Sakie+Temaku scum team. (Not Temaku today since she only has one possible teammate.) It's the only scum that actually has solid evidence imo, rather than just "Hey look, these two haven't attacked each other" (Sayuri+Ogata) or "Hey look, those two have been against each other the entire game, must be bussing" (Ogata+Gligarman)
Sayuri K.
Sayuri K.

Back to top Go down

Post by McKenzie Q. Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:46 pm

"If he rolls town then...I'm basically cofirmed scum. So I really see no downside to this."

"Well, if Georgio is town, that rules out Georgio+Sakie, Georgio+Ogata, and Georgio+Gligarman, leaving Ogata+Sayuri and Ogata+Sakie.

okay, so maybe I wouldn't be confirmed. But it still proves my point. If Georgio flips town, we know who at least one of the mafia is tomorrow."

by your own logic from the last day, you should be lynching yourself / ogata.
McKenzie Q.
McKenzie Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayuri K. Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:07 pm

Sakie H. wrote:My bad, 2 points.

That being said;

lynch Ogata R.

Even though I am a huge fan of the poems, they are admittedly hard to follow and just seem super filler.  He's the best scumread I have right now.

Ogata R. wrote:Who, what I scene to which I come back. Every day there is a stronger attack. I don't know if it's been said, but it's been buzzing in my head. I know that Sayuri touched on it, but I din't my thoughts it quite fit.

Sakie seems to say only mafia would try to defend their life, like a townie would boldly go down in the strife. To me this doesn't make any sense, and it gives the wrong pretense. Sayuri never stepped in with a "violent defense."

And the post you quote makes it seem like dying is fine to you, but you also try to get the vote to undo. You can't use both of these together, or else your whole plan looks under the weather.

Ogata R. wrote:
Sakie H. wrote:
Sayuri K. wrote:How about we put it this way: would it make more sense for a mafia to defend themselves and lynch their accuser because they think they're scummy and/or crazy, or for a mafia to push a lynch on someone for a scummy deed that shall not be named?

Mafia is 2 lynches away from winning.  Why would a mafia push a lynch this hard?

What does this mean? Obviously pushing this lynch now would be part of the mafia machine? "Why would this happen" when it's how the game is played makes your defense all the more frayed

Sayuri K.
Sayuri K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayuri K. Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:16 pm

McKenzie Q. wrote:"If he rolls town then...I'm basically cofirmed scum. So I really see no downside to this."

"Well, if Georgio is town, that rules out Georgio+Sakie, Georgio+Ogata, and Georgio+Gligarman, leaving Ogata+Sayuri and Ogata+Sakie.

okay, so maybe I wouldn't be confirmed. But it still proves my point. If Georgio flips town, we know who at least one of the mafia is tomorrow."

by your own logic from the last day, you should be lynching yourself / ogata.

Those posts I quoted up there that I found take a huge hit to the possibility of a Ogata+Sakie scum team.

When I made those posts you quoted, I thought there was no way Temaku could be scum. Ogata+Sakie was iffy, and Gligarman+Sakie was iffy, and I really didn't see Gligarman+Ogata as a possibility. However, Georgio+Sakie and Georgio+Ogata could potentially make sense.

I was convinced that it was Georgio. Then he flipped town. Those posts you quoted are outdated. It was before Georgio flipped town, and I noticed that Sakie and Temaku have been on every single lynch on a town member.

Now, answer me this: as a mafia, why would I say something like "if Georgio flips town, I'm confirmed scum," if I know Georgio will flip town, and it's not a mylo or lylo day?
Sayuri K.
Sayuri K.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Gligarman Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:38 pm

Look, so long as we lynch mafia today, we get a mislynch, then if we mislynch we can just lynch the third option and voila, we win~
The Gligarman
The Gligarman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayuri K. Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:59 pm

The Gligarman wrote:Look, so long as we lynch mafia today, we get a mislynch, then if we mislynch we can just lynch the third option and voila, we win~

Too bad lynching the mafia isn't as easy as how you make it out to be.

Sayuri K.
Sayuri K.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:22 pm

Votecount 5.2

Ogata R.(1)- The Gligarman
Sayuri K.(0)-
Sakie H.(0)-
McKenzie Q.(0)-
The Gligarman(0)-
Temaku T.(0)-
Not Voting(5)- Ogata R., Sayuri K., Sakie H., McKenzie Q., Temaku T.
There are 6 alive so it takes 4 to hammer. Plurality applies.
The village is in potential mylo.
Deadline is Saturday the 21st at 9pm EST.

If the deadline was now, Ogata R. would be lynched.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ogata R. Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:24 pm

Psyyyyyduck. I have returned to such a muck. My name is on everyone's hit list, and they're sure sure there isn't an option they missed. The reasons for my partners are all very different and odd, could someone unite this town and become a god? Some say I'm with gligarman because we "bussed all game", but yet also with Sakie because I never talked to the dame? (which of course was proven to be untrue, so I kick that idea away with my shoe) But that's not even my favorite part. According to some, I've been so against Gligarman he can't be in my cart. So am I with him or against him, make up you mind, because town is in a bit of a bind.
Ogata R.
Ogata R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 28 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28  Next