PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 13: Protect Wisely!

+13
ajhockeystar
Sakie H.
McKenzie Q.
Temaku T.
Sayuri K.
The Gligarman
Ogata R.
Georgio F.
Forrester C.
Izuna D.
Kazuchi O.
Lilian P.
Gan Gogh
17 posters

Page 17 of 28 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 28  Next

Go down

Game 13: Protect Wisely! - Page 17 Empty Re: Game 13: Protect Wisely!

Post by The Gligarman Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:48 pm

I said my protect.
The Gligarman
The Gligarman

Back to top Go down

Post by Ogata R. Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:57 pm

Woah aj did not tell me day has started. It's late for me and brain has long since farted. Post tomorrow I will, and unlike this it will surely not be to fill
Ogata R.
Ogata R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ogata R. Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:59 pm

If my post would acutally work, I would be as a happy as as miley twerk (?)
Ogata R.
Ogata R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ogata R. Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:00 am

Oh hey it did it, now that other pst makes me look a shit
Ogata R.
Ogata R.

Back to top Go down

Post by McKenzie Q. Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:55 am

Temaku T. come back bby
McKenzie Q.
McKenzie Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgio F. Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:57 pm

Sayuri K. wrote:
Georgio F. wrote:However, the one person that has really put me off all game is McKenzie. Maybe it's just the lazy grammar (s)he uses, but pretty much nothing (s)he has said strikes me as genuine. Idk, it just rubs me the wrong way. Opinions? I know we were talking about him/her a bit yesterday.

So I guess McKenzie, Sakie, and Temaku are all one person then?

...what exactly do you mean by strange? Scummy? Posts weird? Thinks that you haven't really contributed? Is a total nutjob? (which is true.)

Examples? If you're going to make a statement, back it up. As my science teacher once said, "show me the evidence." by the way...what are you trying to prove with this exactly? That she posts funny? I thought that in your holy contribution-post-that-makes-up-for-your-inactiveness post you said she was for sure town.
That's the thing I don't really like about vanilla. I can state my opinion and point out how the last 3-4 messages he's sent mean absolutely nothing and are blatant filler, but I can't prove that he's scum. I can't even really prove that he's scummy, since everyone has different opinions on what scummy is. To me, McKenzie is really scummy. That's really all I have to say about it. That's why I asked for opinions, I just wanted to know if people agree. If we were to lynch someone today, imo the ideal candidate would be McKenzie since he/she is a big question mark and is just acting weird.

Sayuri K. wrote:
Georgio F. wrote:
TL;DR I believe that the two in on the lynch yesterday, McKenzie Q. and Temaku T. are clean.

Clean. As in, no way they can be scum. Unless you meant they just took a shower.
[/quote]
What I meant by this was that logically, scum would not have been in on that lynch. There were only two people voting when the mafioso was hammered, and they had been voting that way for over 24 hours. Neither of the two bandwagoned in on it at the last second, and both of them could have prevented it by simply changing their lynch to tie it and contest. It would not have made any logical sense for scum to not ul their buddy. So yes, I believe they are clear. It's not 100% proof, but it's all we have to go off of. It allows us to play process of elimination by removing 20% of suspects.
Georgio F.
Georgio F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayuri K. Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:44 pm

Okay, guys, don't just get caught up in everything involving you. This quote chain is ridiculous.

Sakie H. wrote:I'd like to get more opinions besides Sayuri's and my own before deciding on a lynch.  What happened to the activity?

McKenzie Q. wrote:does anyone else wanna talk about my idea or should i just let you two at each other?

Sakie H. wrote:
McKenzie Q. wrote:does anyone else wanna talk about my idea or should i just let you two at each other?

Did you read my last post?

McKenzie Q. wrote:yeah you havent commented on my idea

That conversation is so pointless. It wastes time. Just comment on each others things, damn it! Why does it matter who does what first? >.>

Sayuri K.
Sayuri K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Temaku T. Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:11 pm

ok i'm back
I'm going to try and summarize what I said to make sure that I got it correctly. If I misinterpret something, please tell me.
From what understood in the previous posts I missed, Georgio believes that logically McKenzie should be town but isn't 100% sure due to the way she posts being scummy?
McKenzie said that we should talk about who we protected, which may be a good idea but could also not be, as it could show the mafia who has protects left (protects that aren't self-protects, that is).
There's been a rather large argument between Sayuri and Sakie, at least one of whom is convinced the other is scum. I already have a bias towards Sayuri being town, so that skews my opinion, which is annoying. I don't really understand Sakie's points though, since they would also mean that she is scum? At least the one regarding the lynch on Lilian, given that she also followed it.

Did I get all of that right?
Temaku T.
Temaku T.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Temacu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakie H. Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:58 pm

Temaku T. wrote:ok i'm back
I'm going to try and summarize what I said to make sure that I got it correctly. If I misinterpret something, please tell me.
From what understood in the previous posts I missed, Georgio believes that logically McKenzie should be town but isn't 100% sure due to the way she posts being scummy?
McKenzie said that we should talk about who we protected, which may be a good idea but could also not be, as it could show the mafia who has protects left (protects that aren't self-protects, that is).
There's been a rather large argument between Sayuri and Sakie, at least one of whom is convinced the other is scum. I already have a bias towards Sayuri being town, so that skews my opinion, which is annoying. I don't really understand Sakie's points though, since they would also mean that she is scum? At least the one regarding the lynch on Lilian, given that she also followed it.

Pretty much. I was basically trying to say that I feel like Sayuri is scum without a really valid reason to believe so.
Sakie H.
Sakie H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayuri K. Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:15 pm

Sakie H. wrote:

Pretty much.  I was basically trying to say that I feel like Sayuri is scum without a really valid reason to believe so.

Hold on just a second. That whole Lilian thing that you were trying to argue wasn't the reason you lynched me? You just randomly decided I was scummy? And why are you pushing invalid reasoning anyway?

My brain just exploded. You can probably hear the explosion from where you live.
Sayuri K.
Sayuri K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayuri K. Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:19 pm

I know I have a tendency to do this, but one more thing I'd like to add on to that. Did you basically just go "screw it, the reason I want to lynch Sayuri has holes in it like swiss cheese, but she's still scummy," ?
Sayuri K.
Sayuri K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayuri K. Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:30 pm

Georgio F. wrote:
Sayuri K. wrote:
Georgio F. wrote:However, the one person that has really put me off all game is McKenzie. Maybe it's just the lazy grammar (s)he uses, but pretty much nothing (s)he has said strikes me as genuine. Idk, it just rubs me the wrong way. Opinions? I know we were talking about him/her a bit yesterday.

So I guess McKenzie, Sakie, and Temaku are all one person then?

...what exactly do you mean by strange? Scummy? Posts weird? Thinks that you haven't really contributed? Is a total nutjob? (which is true.)

Examples? If you're going to make a statement, back it up. As my science teacher once said, "show me the evidence." by the way...what are you trying to prove with this exactly? That she posts funny? I thought that in your holy contribution-post-that-makes-up-for-your-inactiveness post you said she was for sure town.
That's the thing I don't really like about vanilla. I can state my opinion and point out how the last 3-4 messages he's sent mean absolutely nothing and are blatant filler, but I can't prove that he's scum. I can't even really prove that he's scummy, since everyone has different opinions on what scummy is. To me, McKenzie is really scummy. That's really all I have to say about it. That's why I asked for opinions, I just wanted to know if people agree. If we were to lynch someone today, imo the ideal candidate would be McKenzie since he/she is a big question mark and is just acting weird.

She's been like that the entire game, and only now you want to lynch her? A couple of days ago you were saying she's pretty much confirmed. >.< Btw, it's not if we were to lynch someone, it's when we lynch someone. We still have a misslynch.

Sayuri K. wrote:
Georgio F. wrote:
TL;DR I believe that the two in on the lynch yesterday, McKenzie Q. and Temaku T. are clean.

Clean. As in, no way they can be scum. Unless you meant they just took a shower.
Gergio F. wrote: What I meant by this was that logically, scum would not have been in on that lynch. There were only two people voting when the mafioso was hammered, and they had been voting that way for over 24 hours. Neither of the two bandwagoned in on it at the last second, and both of them could have prevented it by simply changing their lynch to tie it and contest. It would not have made any logical sense for scum to not ul their buddy. So yes, I believe they are clear. It's not 100% proof, but it's all we have to go off of. It allows us to play process of elimination by removing 20% of suspects.

Wait, didn't you just say you wanted to lynch her? Shocked

Last edited by Sayuri K. on Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I screwed up the quotes big time. It's unreadable without the edit. Sorry. :()
Sayuri K.
Sayuri K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ogata R. Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:09 pm

Wait now I'm confused abut this. Georgio has cleared McKenzie, then said she is the best lynch, now is clear again, what did I miss? Yesterday he was convinced she was town, today for scum he has written her down? Now in the post Sayuri just quoted, she is town and away her scumminess has floated?

Also his his logic for why she was scum was bad. Her grammar and syntax really make you that sad? Please explain fully this time, though unlike me you must not rhyme.

Also I know I'm not one to talk, but it seems no Georgio is away. Will we see him again this day? Or will he wait until deadline is near, or if there is a vote on him, if he might hear.
Ogata R.
Ogata R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakie H. Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:04 pm

Sayuri K. wrote:I know I have a tendency to do this, but one more thing I'd like to add on to that. Did you basically just go "screw it, the reason I want to lynch Sayuri has holes in it like swiss cheese, but she's still scummy," ?

it's mostly a gut feeling, yes.
Sakie H.
Sakie H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgio F. Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:08 pm

A rip I fucked up. I'm honestly retarded lol. I totally forgot that McKenzie was one of the people that got cleared. Please, burn me at the stake or something.

So yeah, I'm leadless. Sorry for derailing the conversation. @_@ McKenzie is NOT SCUM, despite being the only person that strikes as me scummy behavior-wise.

To change the topic away from my ineptitude and back to something being discussed: I don't really feel like Sayuri is scum. Unlike a lot of people that have been doing one-liners and other shit, Sayuri seems kinda helpful.
Georgio F.
Georgio F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayuri K. Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:45 pm

Sakie H. wrote:
Sayuri K. wrote:I know I have a tendency to do this, but one more thing I'd like to add on to that. Did you basically just go "screw it, the reason I want to lynch Sayuri has holes in it like swiss cheese, but she's still scummy," ?

it's mostly a gut feeling, yes.

"I honestly have you at the top of my scumlist right now. It's partly because of the lynch yesterday (yes, I followed but you led it), partly because you literally attack almost every post that is made, and partly from a gut feeling (yes, I realize this isn't solid evidence)."

Only 1/3 of it was a gut feeling when you made this post. Then, when the actual "evidence" that you threw at me crashed and burned, you act like it never existed and say "oh, it's just a gut feeling."

Just saying you have a gut feeling doesn't cut it. Having a gut feeling isn't a convenient excuse to get someone lynched. If you see something small that isn't a ton of evidence, but still rubs you the wrong way and gives you a weird feeling about that person, THAT'S a gut feeling. Your case against me had evidence at the beginning of the day, then I argued it, and now that evidence has suddenly disappeared.

This is when most arguments against someone stops. But you are still pushing this. As towny who realizes that, hey, my case isn't standing up, they would probably have a different opinion about the person they are accusing. But you're set on getting me lynched, and your entire case is being pushed along by this unnamed gut feeling.

Does that sound towny to you?
Sayuri K.
Sayuri K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Temaku T. Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:01 pm

Sayuri K. wrote:
Sakie H. wrote:

Pretty much.  I was basically trying to say that I feel like Sayuri is scum without a really valid reason to believe so.

Hold on just a second. That whole Lilian thing that you were trying to argue wasn't the reason you lynched me? You just randomly decided I was scummy? And why are you pushing invalid reasoning anyway?

My brain just exploded. You can probably hear the explosion from where you live.
So THAT'S what that loud noise was...
I guess what Sakie is saying is that her reason for thinking you are scummy is a gut feeling, and i'm guessing she tried to construct an argument to support her reasoning since "I had a gut feeling" is not really an accepted reason to lynch someone.
Temaku T.
Temaku T.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Temacu

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgio F. Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:14 pm

Sayuri K. wrote:
This is when most arguments against someone stops. But you are still pushing this. As towny who realizes that, hey, my case isn't standing up, they would probably have a different opinion about the person they are accusing. But you're set on getting me lynched, and your entire case is being pushed along by this unnamed gut feeling.

Does that sound towny to you?
I like this logic, and I'm looking forward to seeing how it's responded to. It hints that the "evidence" never really meant anything at all, since if it was important, it would still be being shoved down our throats. As Temaku just said, it looks a lot like trying to fabricate a reason to get someone lynched. The fact that it has just evaporated from conviction into suspicion is very unsettling.
Georgio F.
Georgio F.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:35 pm

Votecount 4.2

Ogata R.(0)-
McKenzie Q.(0)-
Sakie H.(0)-
The Gligarman(0)-
Temaku T.(0)-
Georgio F.(0)-
Sayuri K.(0)-
Not Voting(7)- Georgio F., Ogata R., Temaku T., Sayuri K., Sakie H., The Gligarman, McKenzie Q.
There are 7 alive so it takes 4 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Sunday the 15th at 9pm EST.

If the deadline was now, Ogata R. would be lynched.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by McKenzie Q. Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:57 pm

thats my main concern. It could really help us but at the same time hurt us. That's why i wanted to discuss the idea but it seems like thats not gonna happen.

so wanna discuss possible scum partners?

sakie x georgio and sayuri x ogata stand out the most. Sakie cleaned georgio even though he was barely posting. Sayuri ruined my attempts yesterday to get ogata to talk more by putting the lynch on her.

Weird that the gligarman, sakie, and sayuri all were in the lynch yesterday but not the day we lynched mafia. Sakie also joined the lynch on Gan Gogh. Georgio hasnt lynched at all yet. Could be possibly trying to stay off the records.

McKenzie Q.
McKenzie Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayuri K. Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:21 pm

So does anyone have any opinions on Sakie and me besides Georgio or are you all going to sit back and watch us argue?

Also...scum leads, anyone? The only person who has said anything about someone they think might be mafia is Sakie. :/
Sayuri K.
Sayuri K.

Back to top Go down

Post by McKenzie Q. Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:53 pm

georgio or ogata as my lynch targets. what are other people's?
McKenzie Q.
McKenzie Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakie H. Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:48 pm

McKenzie Q. wrote:georgio or ogata as my lynch targets. what are other people's?

I can agree on Ogata at least. Save a couple posts, most of what he has said has been either filler or just restating what someone else said.
Sakie H.
Sakie H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayuri K. Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:09 pm

So you came online but failed to say anything more about this "gut feeling" you have about me Sakie? Or are you just going to avoid the question?

I've seen you online earlier and you didn't post at all. Hmm...
Sayuri K.
Sayuri K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakie H. Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:29 pm

Sayuri K. wrote:So you came online but failed to say anything more about this "gut feeling" you have about me Sakie? Or are you just going to avoid the question?

I've seen you online earlier and you didn't post at all. Hmm...

I don't know what else there is to say honestly. I can't really explain I gut feeling, and we all saw how it worked when I tried to explain it earlier. I still suspect you though.
Sakie H.
Sakie H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 28 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 28  Next