Current date/time is Tue Jul 23, 2024 2:26 am

Search found 21 matches for Nanny G.

Game 35: Vengecop

big sigh
by Nanny G.
on Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:37 am
 
Search in: Mafia Games
Topic: Game 35: Vengecop
Replies: 349
Views: 10511

Game 35: Vengecop

I wonder what happened to Lindsay
by Nanny G.
on Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:53 am
 
Search in: Mafia Games
Topic: Game 35: Vengecop
Replies: 349
Views: 10511

Game 35: Vengecop

Anyone else think we could benefit from shorter deadlines?
by Nanny G.
on Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:17 pm
 
Search in: Mafia Games
Topic: Game 35: Vengecop
Replies: 349
Views: 10511

Game 35: Vengecop

Jean A. wrote:Vote Ricky M.

Gonna sheep this for now.



This is a fire vote.
by Nanny G.
on Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:47 pm
 
Search in: Mafia Games
Topic: Game 35: Vengecop
Replies: 349
Views: 10511

Game 35: Vengecop

Tedesco if you dont know why Im confirmed town I recommend rereading
by Nanny G.
on Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:21 pm
 
Search in: Mafia Games
Topic: Game 35: Vengecop
Replies: 349
Views: 10511

Game 35: Vengecop

Ian are you saying Orthinol is town
by Nanny G.
on Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:37 pm
 
Search in: Mafia Games
Topic: Game 35: Vengecop
Replies: 349
Views: 10511

Game 35: Vengecop

Ian are you saying Orthinol is town
by Nanny G.
on Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:37 pm
 
Search in: Mafia Games
Topic: Game 35: Vengecop
Replies: 349
Views: 10511

Game 35: Vengecop

Frank and me are autocleared. Last mafias are probably in the AFKs or they wouldve moved the lynch.

Vote Ricky M
by Nanny G.
on Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:37 am
 
Search in: Mafia Games
Topic: Game 35: Vengecop
Replies: 349
Views: 10511

Game 35: Vengecop

Orthinol Q. wrote:
Santo C. wrote:
Orthinol Q. wrote:Do we think scum is bussing? In set ups this size they usually are, but its very hard to try piece a team together with this level of activity

What?
Where did this come from?
I’m so confused by this post
Do you have an opinion that anyone is currently 2 scum bussing atm? If not, why would you randomly ask this without responding to anything


I dont think a lot of what was said warrants response, people are attempting to pull reads out of nowhere imo and I don't blame them, we have no real content to work with. If I had to lynch now I would still say Frank but honestly it feels pretty rand still?


I do still think Frank is bad but at least hes talking. I think lynching an inactive with bad lines like Oralie is probably better
by Nanny G.
on Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:00 pm
 
Search in: Mafia Games
Topic: Game 35: Vengecop
Replies: 349
Views: 10511

Game 35: Vengecop

Santo im pretty confident kennan is town based on his entrance.
by Nanny G.
on Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:47 pm
 
Search in: Mafia Games
Topic: Game 35: Vengecop
Replies: 349
Views: 10511

Game 35: Vengecop

This is right
by Nanny G.
on Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:59 pm
 
Search in: Mafia Games
Topic: Game 35: Vengecop
Replies: 349
Views: 10511

Game 35: Vengecop

Ian P. wrote:
Nanny G. wrote:
Oralie, I have a bad feeling, its a gut feeling. Can't put my finger on it.
Nanny G.

Elaborate please? I get that you might have a bad feeling about Oralie but what makes you think they are scum?


Im admittedly bad at mafia, I think I remember not liking Oralie’s posts day 1 especially the scumread on santo was bad
by Nanny G.
on Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:16 pm
 
Search in: Mafia Games
Topic: Game 35: Vengecop
Replies: 349
Views: 10511

Game 35: Vengecop

This game makes me sad.
by Nanny G.
on Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:19 pm
 
Search in: Mafia Games
Topic: Game 35: Vengecop
Replies: 349
Views: 10511

Game 35: Vengecop

Frank S. wrote:
Nanny G. wrote:Santo had the only town post in the first two page, I don't like how people gave him slack for this.


Nanny is probably town, by the way. I would like an explanation for this, though.


Typically i wouldnt answer this but for the sale of AJ, I think I remember Santo’s post sounding productive.

Why did you sheep me on Oralie if you were gonna follow up being suspicious of me
by Nanny G.
on Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:44 am
 
Search in: Mafia Games
Topic: Game 35: Vengecop
Replies: 349
Views: 10511

Game 35: Vengecop

Wow. Every new page I read my comments delete.

Santo had the only town post in the first two page, I don't like how people gave him slack for this.

I like Gail's logic on inspecting.

Oralie, I have a bad feeling, its a gut feeling. Can't put my finger on it.

I don't love Lindsay's logic in general when discussing Kain v. Gail, but I think their general activity is towny.

I disagree with Orthinol that Lindsay was particularly towny D1, I didn't get that vibe at all. Lindsay was just v active.

After reading:
Town read: Gail, obviously Santo but I liked his d1 anyways. I probably would have put him here. Kenny
Neutral read: Lindsay, Orthinol
Maf read: Oralie, Frank,

Something has been unsettling to me about Frank, I do like his read on Kenny's entrance a lot though, but that doesn't make me think he is more town.

At first I thought the best strategy was to inspect the AFKs on death but now I don't know because say they're clear, then we have an AFK leading town.

We should probably just inspect controversial players / our own scum reads.

Anyways,
I'd be down with Frank, but I think I like this more.

unvote
vote oralie

Nanny G.
by Nanny G.
on Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:24 pm
 
Search in: Mafia Games
Topic: Game 35: Vengecop
Replies: 349
Views: 10511

Game 35: Vengecop

Santo C. wrote:
Gail S. wrote:
Santo C. wrote:Nice
@gall what exactly made you have a ‘strong feeling about kain maybe’
I dislike Keenans whole thing atm. Coming in and asking how many scum are being dealt with? Literally click the theme link. Seems wierd


Honestly, out of the group of people Lindsey suggested, I didn't have too much of an opinion on anyone other than Kain. I have explained before that I think Kain is scummy because he just echoed Lindsey's post to lynch Santo. Also, if you read the whole post, I said "No strong feeling about that group of people apart from Kain maybe". What I meant by this is that, I had no strong feeling for anyone in that group, and if I had to choose the one I had the strongest feeling too, it would be Kain (hence the maybe). Another reason I wanted to lynch Kain is that Orthinol had plurality, but that plurality came from 2 RVS votes, so it would be unfair for him to get lynched with out defending himself and with RVS votes.


Sounds reasonable.

@orthinol you can multiquote btw, keeps things need and tidy in one post instead of clogging thoughts in like an entire page. What ur saying seems fair points though

lynch Nanny

You’ve got a whole day of things to give thoughts on, please do so instead of shitposting


Hard pass.
by Nanny G.
on Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:00 pm
 
Search in: Mafia Games
Topic: Game 35: Vengecop
Replies: 349
Views: 10511

Game 35: Vengecop

Orthinol Q. wrote:
Nanny G. wrote:Lynch Frank

Why? Well because I’m Nanny G.


Ok I know I have just went on a rant about the slot you lynched, but can you please give a reasoning? lmao


Nanny G knows things.
by Nanny G.
on Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:29 pm
 
Search in: Mafia Games
Topic: Game 35: Vengecop
Replies: 349
Views: 10511

Game 35: Vengecop

Yeah, this looks good.
by Nanny G.
on Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:06 am
 
Search in: Mafia Games
Topic: Game 35: Vengecop
Replies: 349
Views: 10511

Game 35: Vengecop

Lynch Frank

Why? Well because I’m Nanny G.
by Nanny G.
on Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:12 am
 
Search in: Mafia Games
Topic: Game 35: Vengecop
Replies: 349
Views: 10511

Game 35: Vengecop

vote tedesco

fuck the police
by Nanny G.
on Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:32 pm
 
Search in: Mafia Games
Topic: Game 35: Vengecop
Replies: 349
Views: 10511

Game 35: Vengecop

confirming
by Nanny G.
on Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:36 pm
 
Search in: Mafia Games
Topic: Game 35: Vengecop
Replies: 349
Views: 10511

Back to top

Jump to: