Current date/time is Tue Jul 23, 2024 2:05 am

Search found 48 matches for Gail S.

Game 35: Vengecop

this is a fire game (bahhhh bahhhh black sheep)
by Gail S.
on Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:29 am
 
Search in: Mafia Games
Topic: Game 35: Vengecop
Replies: 349
Views: 10510

Game 35: Vengecop

Lynch Ian

I kinda agree with Frank on the Jean/Ian scumteam but I think I am more confident on the Ian lynch. He also seems to be less active, so it would hurt less.
by Gail S.
on Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:04 pm
 
Search in: Mafia Games
Topic: Game 35: Vengecop
Replies: 349
Views: 10510

Game 35: Vengecop

OKAY! I was honestly hoping Ricky would not inspect me because I do want to continue to play this game. But now that I am clear to everyone, I shall make my last day count!!! WE WILL WIN THIS TOWN!
by Gail S.
on Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:57 pm
 
Search in: Mafia Games
Topic: Game 35: Vengecop
Replies: 349
Views: 10510

Game 35: Vengecop

Frank S. wrote:@Jean Keenan showed up from the dead as well
unironically the entire game started posting after nanny made the callout though
@Gail again you never lynched her, and when you made your case there were zero lynches on her, so i'm not clear on what you're trying to argue there.
plurshifting onto me, which is the other option, was something kept open because a) orthinol was on me already and b) you "had another suspect" (which was assumedly me, although I could've been wrong). If there's a mislynch there, you have a valid reason behind shifting the vote at least - and even if there are associations with you three, Orthinol wouldn't be a part of that because he had his lynch on me at the start of the day.


I will just be super honest with you here. I understand your theory and how the puzzles fit with each other. As I said before, it is very logical. However, I am also quite sad because the situation here is just wrong place at the wrong time. The lack of my awareness about the deadline, my "unconventional plays" and the likes are all what I considered just a series of unfortunate events. I should be happy that my read was right, and while it was right, I did not follow up on it. And I still blame myself for it up until this point. I really do want to help town win this game, but due to the unfortunate circumstances and arguably mistakes on my part as well, my reads - which should have been neutral and unbiased - is viewed with scrutiny because of these unfortunate events.

This was the thought I had when I offered myself to be inspected. I know some of you may consider it WIFOM, but I just want to prove that my posts and reads can be trusted despite the bad puzzle pieces fitting together so perfectly. I don't want my posts and reads to be ignored just because of some poor decisions I made in the past.

Of course, I can say things like: I can prove that I was unaware of the deadline. For example, I had no reason to not lynch Oralie at the end there, either as town or mafia. It benefits me in both cases, I just really wasn't aware that deadline was coming that early. If you read my posts closer to the deadline, you can kinda see that I had no idea deadline was very close. I did repeat points like this many times, so I can only hope that some of you really see my true intentions. No matter what, I will still post my reads and analysis, as long as I'm alive.

This post is not meant to be a defense, but rather a small emotional rant. I just want to guide you to my thought process behind what I'm thinking about the game at the moment. You don't need to agree with me, but this is my thoughts on the game at the moment. I can guarantee that it is 100% truthful. But there is no town to regret about the past, so here's to a better future.
by Gail S.
on Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:46 pm
 
Search in: Mafia Games
Topic: Game 35: Vengecop
Replies: 349
Views: 10510

Game 35: Vengecop

Ian P. wrote:
Jean A. wrote:
Frank S. wrote:am i the only one who's noticed that gail hasn't actually defended herself?
she's either said
a) it doesnt make sense for orthinol and oralie to be a scumteam
b) if you lynch one of us and they inspect the other as town what do you do
c) if i am scum orthinol is scum too

orthinol... may actually just be town and bad readswise?
i'll take a look tomorrow, sorry for flaking
lynch gail
ricky really does not look like scum here, but nanny calling out lurkers and the entire game showing up is suspicious as fuck LMAO


OK, but I think killing off one of the people who are actually keeping this dead game alive is kind of a bad idea, especially when we just have vengecops anyways. By "Entire Game" you literally mean me, since I subbed in, and Ricky, since he subbed in. Big Logic.

Just because they are keeping the game alive doesn't automatically mean town. Keeping them alive / vengecop them is what should be done if we want to see if we can actually try them.


Isn't your reply the same as Jean's or I'm just misunderstanding? You said we shouldn't be hesitant to lynch actives, but said that the option is to keep them alive or vengecop them. That's similar to what Jean was proposing, "killing off ... is kind of a bad idea, we just have vengecops anyways" so are you agreeing or disagreeing with Jean?
by Gail S.
on Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:30 pm
 
Search in: Mafia Games
Topic: Game 35: Vengecop
Replies: 349
Views: 10510

Game 35: Vengecop

Jean A. wrote:
Gail S. wrote:
Jean A. wrote:

Frank is probably Town based off the bandwagon onto Oralie, they weren't in danger then and he was the one who put them under plurality. Nanny gets a good look too, but their posts rub me the wrong way.

Orthinol is likely to be Town, Oralie didn't have to risk them getting steam when they could have vanity wagon-ed or even jumped onto Kain. Plus, I like Orthinol's content so far.

Gail's mega abstinence to vote has a similar kinda vibe to Oralie's indecisiveness, while they are active and provides conclusions and insight, their vote feels weak for being the only power townies in this theme have prior to death.

Santo is just kinda.... dead parked on Keenan.

I know this site has a huge thing against lurker lynching for whatever the hell reason, but I think trimming out  a few lurkers is the optimal thing to do here, probably one who does post but barely has meaningful content. That way we'll either off a scum trying to kill thread or a townie whose only use is their death inspect.


I disagree with you here when you say that my situation is similar to Oralie. The thing about Oralie is that her posts did not go anywhere, and did not provide any conclusions as you claim here. She did not make any insights, rather acting in a mediator role by either explaining the post and not giving her own opinion or trying to balance both sides of the argument without trying to lean towards one side. I did not do either of these. Furthermore, Oralie was definitely not cautious with her vote, as evidenced by her vote against Orthinol throughout the day.

If you think I am scummy because of my abstinence to vote, then why would I vote Kain day 1 to plurshift away from Orthinol? This contradicts any reasoning of me not wanting to be the blame behind any vote. The only logical explanation for this argument is that I was trying to save Orthinol from plurhammer. Therefore, if you think I am scum because of my failure to vote Oralie, then you must also scumread Orthinol.

With that said, I'll ask a question back: Do you think the fact that I was the one to save Orthinol from plurhammer instead of the people that explicitly townread Orthinol constitutes as an abstinence to vote?

Apologies for the misformatting in my earlier post.


You just seem very reluctant to let people die.

It's different from Oralie true, but the same in a certain way. It isn't a big feeling and you've been good most of the game, hence me not considering past "potential deep scum"


I'm a bit confused. By "reluctant" do you mean just Oralie? Because I was the sole responsibility for Day 1's lynch, so to claim that I am reluctant to lynch at all is weird. I usually lynch closer to deadline, it's just that I missed the deadline Day 2.
by Gail S.
on Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:26 pm
 
Search in: Mafia Games
Topic: Game 35: Vengecop
Replies: 349
Views: 10510

Game 35: Vengecop

I’ve explained and “defended” myself. I am not sure why you don’t think I did, I explained my situation, my rationale and gave reasonings why your theory is flawed. I also asked you a few questions which you seem to ignore entirely.

If I were scum, I have no reason to bring up Oralie and not lynch her. She had plurality, she wasn’t going to be save. If you think I waited for Orthinol to come online so that I can plurshift with him away from Oralie is one theory, but that’s just death sentence for scum since it points out the 3. So idk why you think it is so. I have explained that I never advocate for an early lynch, and I have lynched this game before.

One last thing, if you scumread me, then I don’t see why you would ever be against an inspect on me.
by Gail S.
on Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:28 am
 
Search in: Mafia Games
Topic: Game 35: Vengecop
Replies: 349
Views: 10510

Game 35: Vengecop

Keenan M. wrote:if this were any other game i think i insta lynch gail here but we need to trim the fat on this game


Or Ricky... could do his thing. If he's town.
by Gail S.
on Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:47 pm
 
Search in: Mafia Games
Topic: Game 35: Vengecop
Replies: 349
Views: 10510

Game 35: Vengecop

Jean A. wrote:

Frank is probably Town based off the bandwagon onto Oralie, they weren't in danger then and he was the one who put them under plurality. Nanny gets a good look too, but their posts rub me the wrong way.

Orthinol is likely to be Town, Oralie didn't have to risk them getting steam when they could have vanity wagon-ed or even jumped onto Kain. Plus, I like Orthinol's content so far.

Gail's mega abstinence to vote has a similar kinda vibe to Oralie's indecisiveness, while they are active and provides conclusions and insight, their vote feels weak for being the only power townies in this theme have prior to death.

Santo is just kinda.... dead parked on Keenan.

I know this site has a huge thing against lurker lynching for whatever the hell reason, but I think trimming out  a few lurkers is the optimal thing to do here, probably one who does post but barely has meaningful content. That way we'll either off a scum trying to kill thread or a townie whose only use is their death inspect.


I disagree with you here when you say that my situation is similar to Oralie. The thing about Oralie is that her posts did not go anywhere, and did not provide any conclusions as you claim here. She did not make any insights, rather acting in a mediator role by either explaining the post and not giving her own opinion or trying to balance both sides of the argument without trying to lean towards one side. I did not do either of these. Furthermore, Oralie was definitely not cautious with her vote, as evidenced by her vote against Orthinol throughout the day.

If you think I am scummy because of my abstinence to vote, then why would I vote Kain day 1 to plurshift away from Orthinol? This contradicts any reasoning of me not wanting to be the blame behind any vote. The only logical explanation for this argument is that I was trying to save Orthinol from plurhammer. Therefore, if you think I am scum because of my failure to vote Oralie, then you must also scumread Orthinol.

With that said, I'll ask a question back: Do you think the fact that I was the one to save Orthinol from plurhammer instead of the people that explicitly townread Orthinol constitutes as an abstinence to vote?

Apologies for the misformatting in my earlier post.
by Gail S.
on Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:37 pm
 
Search in: Mafia Games
Topic: Game 35: Vengecop
Replies: 349
Views: 10510

Game 35: Vengecop


Gail S. wrote:@Frank
I can honestly say that it is 100% my fault for not seeing the deadline. However, I will stand by the fact that I never advocate for an early lynch in the day, apart from RVS.

I know that the situation is too perfect and your explanation is perfectly logical, but this is just wrong place at the wrong time. I will point out some reasoning here:

1) If you think Oralie and Orthinol are a scum team, why do you think Oralie would put a second lynch on Orthinol? That to me seems very risky, considering that Oralie probably know that she won't be too active.

2) I brought up Oralie because I legit thought she was scummy. I have many experiences dealing with a town mediator like her. Yes, the fact I did not lynch her mutes my point considerably. However, I can assure you that it is an honest mistake in my part that I did not see the deadline. There was no reason, as both town or mafia, to not put a lynch Oralie at the end there as it gains town cred.

I know you must think you have this game all figured out, but I can tell you that you don't. So here are some questions I would like to ask you:

Let's say Orthinol or I was lynched today. They flip town, and inspect the other as town. What will you do from here?

This situation is just bad timing, and I would hate it for this to diminish my thoughts and contribution to the game. If town does not believe me, I am willing to be inspected to prove my innocence and pure intentions. My reads are as true as my heart is pure.




Last paragraph pings me super hard. Why does Town go "inspect me I'll prove I'm town"? You know you're an active slot, and you know you're town. You also know that if an inspect is used on you, that's one less inspect to go around for checking the actually ambiguous slots that needs the inspect. There is less +EV to Town in knowing that you're Town as opposed to someone else, like the slots currently contested.

Then why didn't you put the vote on Oralie once you scumread them? It doesn't appear like you had anything else to do with your vote, and game was neither active nor dumb enough to hammer early as you feared. You even state in your own point that there's no reason not to put a vote onto Oralie at the end, and if you're so concerned about proving you're town, why didn't you just plonk the vote there to begin with?

You've been pretty towny for most of the game, but this post just puts the idea of you being a potential power scum in my mind.


Going to do some VCA now[/quote]

1) I know I am town, but the others don't. To many others, like you and Frank, I am ambiguous. I try to make useful analyses to the game and add my own contributions. The point I was trying to make with the paragraph is that, I would hate for the others to ignore my reads or my posts just because they think I am scum. In a way, I want to verify my posts so that it is confirmed to be useful to town.

2) As I explained before, I don't want to lynch someone early in the day. I like to wait until they have come around and said a defense before I made up my mind. I also stated that I had other potential lynches that I want to consider first before deciding my lynch. Therefore, I did not decide to lynch Oralie early in the day (this is also considering that she already had plurality). I wanted to lynch her before day ends, but I was oblivious of the deadline and did not come online in time. Therefore, I didn't end up voting her. That is fine to me, because honestly, the most important thing to me is that I get my reads out. This ties up with my first point, I wouldn't like my reads to be viewed as scummy just because of unfortunate circumstances.
by Gail S.
on Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:26 pm
 
Search in: Mafia Games
Topic: Game 35: Vengecop
Replies: 349
Views: 10510

Game 35: Vengecop

@Frank
I can honestly say that it is 100% my fault for not seeing the deadline. However, I will stand by the fact that I never advocate for an early lynch in the day, apart from RVS.

I know that the situation is too perfect and your explanation is perfectly logical, but this is just wrong place at the wrong time. I will point out some reasoning here:

1) If you think Oralie and Orthinol are a scum team, why do you think Oralie would put a second lynch on Orthinol? That to me seems very risky, considering that Oralie probably know that she won't be too active.

2) I brought up Oralie because I legit thought she was scummy. I have many experiences dealing with a town mediator like her. Yes, the fact I did not lynch her mutes my point considerably. However, I can assure you that it is an honest mistake in my part that I did not see the deadline. There was no reason, as both town or mafia, to not put a lynch Oralie at the end there as it gains town cred.

I know you must think you have this game all figured out, but I can tell you that you don't. So here are some questions I would like to ask you:

Let's say Orthinol or I was lynched today. They flip town, and inspect the other as town. What will you do from here?

This situation is just bad timing, and I would hate it for this to diminish my thoughts and contribution to the game. If town does not believe me, I am willing to be inspected to prove my innocence and pure intentions. My reads are as true as my heart is pure.


by Gail S.
on Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:55 pm
 
Search in: Mafia Games
Topic: Game 35: Vengecop
Replies: 349
Views: 10510

Game 35: Vengecop

For some reason I thought deadline would not be this early. I came online to post but the day already ended. Now I can understand clearer why Frank was very skeptical of me about not lynching.
by Gail S.
on Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:21 am
 
Search in: Mafia Games
Topic: Game 35: Vengecop
Replies: 349
Views: 10510

Game 35: Vengecop

Frank S. wrote:lol yikes thats an unfortunate inspect
wacky nightkill too i suppose, but i guess thats just because i was the only one who was considering lindsey as scum?
the reads i haven't clarified are b/c they were based on behavioral cues, and talking about them would make the scum in the game try to avoid said cues

I am curious about the reasoning behind a potential oralie lynch @gail? I do see a potential reason stemming from how she appears to be extremely unsure in everything she says, but nothing else really pings me as suspicious.

also my original keenan townread was coined because I don't think scum ever enters the game the way he did, since its an easy way to put negative focus on him with zero positive gain


In response to this post and you claiming to say it first, I will add that I said
"Honestly, my gut says Oralie. Yes, this is controversial. But some of her posts just bug me and seems a little off. She is giving me this town mediator vibe, and her reactions to thing seem a little too neutral for my liking."
on page 4.
by Gail S.
on Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:43 pm
 
Search in: Mafia Games
Topic: Game 35: Vengecop
Replies: 349
Views: 10510

Game 35: Vengecop

Frank S. wrote:
Tedesco T. wrote:
The fact that the game runs under plurality makes lynching all that more serious, because in plurality, its not just to indicate that you want this person lynched as of now but based on what other people do i.e removing their lynched last minute can get someone else lynched so we obviously need to be more mindful about placing lynches. From my experience, I've noticed town players are more reluctant to lynch because of this fact. Keeping that in mind, correlation doesn't equal causation but I'm just explaining why it came off a little scummy that you were quick to get attention off yourself.


Gotcha! I have a different viewpoint, admittedly. I figure that people can change their lynches around at deadline, so lynches before that don't really matter other than to reinforce that you see this person as a viable lynch option and are willing to pursue them.
The one situation where this being plurality is relevant would be if two people are tied in lynch numbers (say 3-3) and you wanted to switch to someone who had two votes. You wouldn't be able to do so successfully, since the other person with 3 votes would be lynched, but realistically in that situation if you hadn't lynched before you'd be in the same spot regardless.
Unless i've missed something, that just means that placing a vote is kinda irrelevant wrt what you're bringing up? Plurality just is a tiebreak method + way to ensure that lynches occur.

When it comes to lynches, I see that as a person being willing to express a strong viewpoint. You may have noticed i'm asking Gail a lot of questions as to why she hasn't lynched anyone, and that's because I find not doing so to be a scummy trait. Putting out reads/arguments and not following them up with a lynch seems to me like you're distancing yourself from the person if they do get lynched, and trying to not claim responsibility if it goes wrong. That's something I can see mafia doing over town.


I understand your point about not lynching. However, the argument would definitely hold up better if I never lynched this game. If you think I am not willing to be blamed for my lynches, why do you think I lynched Kain the last moment? That just puts me as the sole person responsible for Kain being lynched. I have explained thoroughly my thought process behind that lynch, and why I am holding my lynch for Oralie. Honestly, it is just a matter of playstyle at the moment. I could ask you the same question, why do you feel the need to push a lynch for Oralie when she hasn't come and said any defense? My lynch would not add anything.
by Gail S.
on Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:33 pm
 
Search in: Mafia Games
Topic: Game 35: Vengecop
Replies: 349
Views: 10510

Game 35: Vengecop

Tedesco T. wrote:
Frank S. wrote:
Orthinol Q. wrote:
Frank S. wrote:well, i'll give an explanation if we lynch them and they flip town.


I don't like this post at all, waiting to give an explanation later is just a scum excuse for not giving a reasoning? It does not forward discussion at all and therefore is anti-town.

I understand and respect your thought process here. That being said, you're wrong and i'm 90% certain I stated that I didn't mention what specifically was pinging me on Lindsay because it was behavioral. If it's something general, then I don't want to reveal it because scum!Lindsay would change their behavior accordingly AND other scum would try and avoid the thing i pointed out.
If there are behavioral reads that I think won't impact the players anymore, I talk about them (i.e. Keenan).

Gail S. wrote:
Yeah, the reason why I scumread Oralie is because she is very indecisive. She definitely engages in conversation, but she doesn't seem to conclude anything. Here are some examples:

"I think they're saying that since Santo assumed today's lynch will be town(WITHOUT knowing who is even going to be lynched, Tobasco dude thinks that Santo might have scumslipped? I'm not 100% sure but that's what I got from it."
Here she is explaining Lindsey's post but she did not provide any opinions about the actual post. In her other post in which she commented on my inspect proposal, she kinda just argued for both sides and end up confused.

"cause this is really hurting my brain right now. Going to let this bop around in my head for a bit."

Then in her last post, she is "confused" again and asked Frank a question. Then, she agreed with not having a specific lynch pool but end her post saying "still trying to put my thoughts into words".

So basically to me, it seems like she is trying to say something, but at the same time also not really saying anything. Although I have to say, after reading it through again, it did not strike me as a hard scum as the first time I read it. But anyways, this is the reasoning for my scum read on her.

This is a good point that I haven't given enough weight to! I think it's a reasonable starting place as well.
Lynch Oralie

Is there anything you find suspicious about any of the other players? Do you feel as strongly about Orthinol as you did on the previous day?

Nanny G. wrote:
At first I thought the best strategy was to inspect the AFKs on death but now I don't know because say they're clear, then we have an AFK leading town.

We should probably just inspect controversial players / our own scum reads.

I don't think there's necessarily anything WRONG with inspecting an AFK player because it does effectively narrow our lynch pool - just because they're clear doesn't mean they necessarily have to lead town, it just means that we can consider their input as 100% coming from town and don't have to doubt it.
mafia might also just off them which will save the more active townies!

wrt inspecting controversial players, sure
own scum reads are definitely good targets, as long as said scum reads werent super public and obvious to track wrt kills


Ok continuing, but then I read this, it kind of rubbed me the wrong way how quick Frank was to jump on the Oralie lynch. I agree that it was a good point made by Gail but I feel like jumping so quickly on the oralie lynch after being accused as scummy seems like he wants to get attention off of him and onto Oralie as quick as possible.

In my opinion, if he was town he wouldn't be as quick to lynch given the circumstances. Obviously, this depends on what Oralie actually is as well but that's just what I observed. Thoughts?


I can kinda see this. After reading back through his posts, it did strike me a few times that he seem to really be going with the flow and trend of the game. One evidence of this is him asking me why I didn't lynch Oralie, could this be an example of wanting to push the lynch away from him? I will elaborate more on this later after I finalize my position on him. There's also another thing I'm considering with the way Frank is posting at the moment, which I will discuss later.
by Gail S.
on Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:26 pm
 
Search in: Mafia Games
Topic: Game 35: Vengecop
Replies: 349
Views: 10510

Game 35: Vengecop

I have some replies/questions for Frank:

1) "This is what i meant by lynch options. Is there anyone you would think is a good lynch here?
Why do you think lynching in the middle of the day impedes discussion?"

Oralie is a good lynch here. Just because I prefer lynching inactive does not mean I have a specific person in mind I want to lynch, which is why I didn't lynch anyone. As for Oralie, there is no need to lynch her before she says anything to the accusations. That is because she has plurality/enough pressure. Lynching in the middle of the day does not impede discussion, but there is also no harm in not lynching the person who has plurality before hearing the defense. Also, I am considering the vote today, I have a second person I am speculating might be mafia, so I don't want to hastily lynch.

2) "I would like to say that the point was being made by me originally, but Gail confirmed it & elaborated."

I would like to know what "point" you meant here. You replied this to Tedesco's posts who accused you of jumping on to Oralie too quickly. Are you saying that you thought Oralie was scummy before I posted? Because I went back to see your posts and I don't see any mentions of Oralie before I did. Please explain.

Also, on a more unrelated note, I don't think scum is bussing. Even if they are, it is more useful to discuss this once we have lynched a mafia.
by Gail S.
on Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:17 pm
 
Search in: Mafia Games
Topic: Game 35: Vengecop
Replies: 349
Views: 10510

Game 35: Vengecop

Frank S. wrote:
Nanny G. wrote:
Frank S. wrote:
Nanny G. wrote:Santo had the only town post in the first two page, I don't like how people gave him slack for this.


Nanny is probably town, by the way. I would like an explanation for this, though.


Typically i wouldnt answer this but for the sale of AJ, I think I remember Santo’s post sounding productive.

Why did you sheep me on Oralie if you were gonna follow up being suspicious of me

mb for the confusion, I was asking about what you meant wrt giving him slack, not why its the only town post.

i dont think i sheeped you on oralie (its more of a sheep on gail, even if she hasn't lynched oralie for... whatever reason?) and i'm not seeing where i'm suspicious of you.

gail you're mentioning a couple potential lynch options and not following it up with your vote. Why is that?


I've mainly mentioned Oralie in my posts, so I don't know where the lynch options came from. Also, I prefer to lynch nearer to end of day, just so that everyone have a chance to discuss and talk. There is enough pressure on Oralie already. Speaking of which... I see Oralie online.
by Gail S.
on Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:55 pm
 
Search in: Mafia Games
Topic: Game 35: Vengecop
Replies: 349
Views: 10510

Game 35: Vengecop

Ugh, I change the page and the post is gone. Oh well, second attempt. Here is a list of thoughts I had reading through the previous page. I may have miss some details since this is my second attempt at this and I'm gonna rush through, so tell me if you are confused.

1) Nanny included Lindsey in her read list, even thought she is dead. This is interesting to me and makes her slightly town to me. This is because I don't think mafia would pull this kind of tricks to trick town, although it is possible, just unlikely. Plus, she was inactive so it is possible that she skipped the post. This is very iffy, so the town read is very light, more towards leaning.

2) I don't have much of an opinion Orthinol, my position on him day 1 was that since he is being townread by a lot of people, it would be a shame if he were to die due to RVS votes and not being able to come online and defend himself. Furthermore, Oralie, my scumread, was lynching him so it is likely that Orthinol would not be scum over the likes of Kain.

3) I still stand by the fact that we should lynch people that are not universally townread, including inactives.

Sorry this was kinda rush cause I'm sad.
by Gail S.
on Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:39 pm
 
Search in: Mafia Games
Topic: Game 35: Vengecop
Replies: 349
Views: 10510

Game 35: Vengecop

Santo C. wrote:Nice
@gall what exactly made you have a ‘strong feeling about kain maybe’
I dislike Keenans whole thing atm. Coming in and asking how many scum are being dealt with? Literally click the theme link. Seems wierd


Honestly, out of the group of people Lindsey suggested, I didn't have too much of an opinion on anyone other than Kain. I have explained before that I think Kain is scummy because he just echoed Lindsey's post to lynch Santo. Also, if you read the whole post, I said "No strong feeling about that group of people apart from Kain maybe". What I meant by this is that, I had no strong feeling for anyone in that group, and if I had to choose the one I had the strongest feeling too, it would be Kain (hence the maybe). Another reason I wanted to lynch Kain is that Orthinol had plurality, but that plurality came from 2 RVS votes, so it would be unfair for him to get lynched with out defending himself and with RVS votes.
by Gail S.
on Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:45 am
 
Search in: Mafia Games
Topic: Game 35: Vengecop
Replies: 349
Views: 10510

Game 35: Vengecop

Frank S. wrote:lol yikes thats an unfortunate inspect
wacky nightkill too i suppose, but i guess thats just because i was the only one who was considering lindsey as scum?
the reads i haven't clarified are b/c they were based on behavioral cues, and talking about them would make the scum in the game try to avoid said cues

I am curious about the reasoning behind a potential oralie lynch @gail? I do see a potential reason stemming from how she appears to be extremely unsure in everything she says, but nothing else really pings me as suspicious.

also my original keenan townread was coined because I don't think scum ever enters the game the way he did, since its an easy way to put negative focus on him with zero positive gain


Yeah, the reason why I scumread Oralie is because she is very indecisive. She definitely engages in conversation, but she doesn't seem to conclude anything. Here are some examples:

"I think they're saying that since Santo assumed today's lynch will be town(WITHOUT knowing who is even going to be lynched, Tobasco dude thinks that Santo might have scumslipped? I'm not 100% sure but that's what I got from it."
Here she is explaining Lindsey's post but she did not provide any opinions about the actual post. In her other post in which she commented on my inspect proposal, she kinda just argued for both sides and end up confused.

"cause this is really hurting my brain right now. Going to let this bop around in my head for a bit."

Then in her last post, she is "confused" again and asked Frank a question. Then, she agreed with not having a specific lynch pool but end her post saying "still trying to put my thoughts into words".

So basically to me, it seems like she is trying to say something, but at the same time also not really saying anything. Although I have to say, after reading it through again, it did not strike me as a hard scum as the first time I read it. But anyways, this is the reasoning for my scum read on her.
by Gail S.
on Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:40 am
 
Search in: Mafia Games
Topic: Game 35: Vengecop
Replies: 349
Views: 10510

Game 35: Vengecop

Ahhh this is so bad Sad
I would prefer an Oralie lynch, but of course that isn't possible. However, since I slightly scumread her and she is lynching Orthinol, it is likely Orthinol isn't scum. I also think he should have a chance to speak and not be lynched by RVS. So this is the vote for today, it may not be optimal but it's what I will do.

lynch kain

by Gail S.
on Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:59 pm
 
Search in: Mafia Games
Topic: Game 35: Vengecop
Replies: 349
Views: 10510

Game 35: Vengecop

Eh.... No strong feeling about that group of people apart from Kain maybe
by Gail S.
on Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:54 pm
 
Search in: Mafia Games
Topic: Game 35: Vengecop
Replies: 349
Views: 10510

Game 35: Vengecop

Lindsay L. wrote:I do see that Gail’s online. What’s up fan lady


I suspect Oralie more than Kain, but that won't shift the plurality. So I'm just considering what to do here.
by Gail S.
on Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:42 pm
 
Search in: Mafia Games
Topic: Game 35: Vengecop
Replies: 349
Views: 10510

Game 35: Vengecop

Frank S. wrote:Ian P.
Kain R.
Nanny G.
Ricky M.
Tedesco T.

these are the lurkers, i believe. potentially orthinol as well but I didnt check his activity.


Wait, you townread Orthinol right?
by Gail S.
on Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:56 pm
 
Search in: Mafia Games
Topic: Game 35: Vengecop
Replies: 349
Views: 10510

Game 35: Vengecop

Frank S. wrote:gail you should stop focusing so much on not being lynched and start focusing more on finding a good lynch target


I propose Kain, do you have a problem with the lynch?
by Gail S.
on Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:52 pm
 
Search in: Mafia Games
Topic: Game 35: Vengecop
Replies: 349
Views: 10510

Back to top

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Jump to: