PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 35: Vengecop

+11
Nanny G.
Oralie O.
Ian P.
Tedesco T.
Frank S.
Lindsay L.
Gail S.
Santo C.
Kain R.
Orthinol Q.
ajhockeystar
15 posters

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

Game 35: Vengecop - Page 5 Empty Re: Game 35: Vengecop

Post by Gail S. Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:31 pm

Keenan M. wrote:Orthinol is incredibly town here

What do you think about a Kain? Any opinions on him?
Gail S.
Gail S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Keenan M. Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:34 pm

Gail S. wrote:
Keenan M. wrote:Orthinol is incredibly town here

What do you think about a Kain? Any opinions on him?
i've done my first reading, doing my second right now hold up
Keenan M.
Keenan M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Keenan M. Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:37 pm

Kain R. wrote:unvote vote :Santo C.
didn't really like that post cuz playing with the mentality of likely lynching town on d1 doesn't advance the wincon for town.  also didn't like the part about the receiving copy paste from aj bit, reads as filler-y to me.
is this what you're talking about because i kind of see it
Keenan M.
Keenan M.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:39 pm

As an FYI to all - I potentially won't be on at 9:00 exactly. Votes/vote changes will be accepted until 8:59 - any made after that time will not count.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Keenan M. Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:40 pm

kind of mindmelding with frank on page 3
Keenan M.
Keenan M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gail S. Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:41 pm

Keenan M. wrote:
Kain R. wrote:unvote vote :Santo C.
didn't really like that post cuz playing with the mentality of likely lynching town on d1 doesn't advance the wincon for town.  also didn't like the part about the receiving copy paste from aj bit, reads as filler-y to me.
is this what you're talking about because i kind of see it

Yes, this is the post. I already stated my opinion on this, but do you think Kain is just echoing what Lindsey said and finding an excuse for a lynch?
Gail S.
Gail S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Keenan M. Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:47 pm

Yes I do.

I'm going to read through again and see if there's anything I missed. How many scum are we looking for here?
Keenan M.
Keenan M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Keenan M. Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:48 pm

Oralie has expressed no opinions this game so far
Keenan M.
Keenan M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Keenan M. Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:50 pm

santo's probably town here honestly as is frank
Keenan M.
Keenan M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Keenan M. Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:52 pm

I'm caught up.

Why aren't we lurker lynching today?
Keenan M.
Keenan M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank S. Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:54 pm

lindsey you've misread my reasoning for thinking that keenan is town and that you're potentially scum. i didnt actually provide it.
i think its reasonable to townlean someone (santo) but still find something suspicious in his posts.

i'll re-read this in a tiny bit
keenan, what do you think about lindsey right now?
Frank S.
Frank S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank S. Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:54 pm

Keenan M. wrote:I'm caught up.

psanon meta is pretty against lurker lynching unless theres no viable lynch from the pool of active & semi-active people
Frank S.
Frank S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gail S. Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:56 pm

I proposed Kain because of the post earlier. I could be misremembering, but someone else may have brought him up in earlier posts. Kain is also a semi lurker, i guess? Anyways, I can agree with you that I don't think Oralie has really said anything today.

@Frank, could you please reevaluate your lynch on me? If you still decide to lynch me, please give reasonings.
Gail S.
Gail S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Keenan M. Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:02 pm

Frank S. wrote:

psanon meta is pretty against lurker lynching unless theres no viable lynch from the pool of active & semi-active people
The only viable lynch is kain and I don't want to do it, I think we should consider the health of the game from a town perspective on top of trying to lynch scum

I think a lurker lynch is always +EV here
Keenan M.
Keenan M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank S. Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:44 pm

Lindsay L. wrote:@Frank I disagree that discussing the inspects is inherently townsided, I consider it inherently neutral. Also don’t think Santo was overly defensive, that’s the kind of response I was expecting considering how hard I had to reach with that post to get to the point of having something to talk about.

On the inspection comment I meant that proposing a pool of like 3-5 people is better than any kind of vote system that names a single person. Gives a wider range and makes it harder for scum to nail down the inspect target. I think your proposal’s a good starting point but since it’s basically an inspect the town has some influence on we can still try to guide it some
I did give it some thought and I think while its still a townsided thing to do, its something that could pretty easily come from scum as well. In the hypothetical situation I put forth where this happens near deadline, its absolutely something that comes from town 99% of the time, but that's not rooted in reality so ignoring it is fair.
I already proposed an inspection guideline - inspect anyone who isn't universally townread. I think going any further than something general like that is bad.

Keenan M. wrote:
The only viable lynch is kain and I don't want to do it, I think we should consider the health of the game from a town perspective on top of trying to lynch scum

what is +EV?

Gail's posts honestly.. haven't impressed me, but i'm willing to give her a chance to do something useful on the next day and lynch a lurker, I suppose. I dont think there's anything particularly revealing that we'd get from lynching anyone active, except MAYBE a potential santo-gail connection. Not really willing to lynch santo right now, though.
Frank S.
Frank S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gail S. Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:48 pm

Frank S. wrote:
Lindsay L. wrote:@Frank I disagree that discussing the inspects is inherently townsided, I consider it inherently neutral. Also don’t think Santo was overly defensive, that’s the kind of response I was expecting considering how hard I had to reach with that post to get to the point of having something to talk about.

On the inspection comment I meant that proposing a pool of like 3-5 people is better than any kind of vote system that names a single person. Gives a wider range and makes it harder for scum to nail down the inspect target. I think your proposal’s a good starting point but since it’s basically an inspect the town has some influence on we can still try to guide it some
I did give it some thought and I think while its still a townsided thing to do, its something that could pretty easily come from scum as well. In the hypothetical situation I put forth where this happens near deadline, its absolutely something that comes from town 99% of the time, but that's not rooted in reality so ignoring it is fair.
I already proposed an inspection guideline - inspect anyone who isn't universally townread. I think going any further than something general like that is bad.

Keenan M. wrote:

what is +EV?

Gail's posts honestly.. haven't impressed me, but i'm willing to give her a chance to do something useful on the next day and lynch a lurker, I suppose. I dont think there's anything particularly revealing that we'd get from lynching anyone active, except MAYBE a potential santo-gail connection. Not really willing to lynch santo right now, though.

The top two votes currently are me and Orthinol, so if you are willing to give me a chance, I propose that you unlynch me so that plurality doesn't depend on RVS and we can discuss who we actually want plurality to be on. I would hate it for plurality to be on Orthinol just because he isn't here/has RVS votes.
Gail S.
Gail S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank S. Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:49 pm

Ian P.
Kain R.
Nanny G.
Ricky M.
Tedesco T.

these are the lurkers, i believe. potentially orthinol as well but I didnt check his activity.
Frank S.
Frank S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank S. Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:50 pm

i'd be most interested in lynching ian out of this group because he's posted the least but has been online lately
nanny is a close second because she participated in rvs and then hasnt done anything
Frank S.
Frank S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank S. Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:51 pm

gail you should stop focusing so much on not being lynched and start focusing more on finding a good lynch target
Frank S.
Frank S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gail S. Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:52 pm

Frank S. wrote:gail you should stop focusing so much on not being lynched and start focusing more on finding a good lynch target

I propose Kain, do you have a problem with the lynch?
Gail S.
Gail S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gail S. Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:56 pm

Frank S. wrote:Ian P.
Kain R.
Nanny G.
Ricky M.
Tedesco T.

these are the lurkers, i believe. potentially orthinol as well but I didnt check his activity.

Wait, you townread Orthinol right?
Gail S.
Gail S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank S. Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:31 pm

Gail S. wrote:
Frank S. wrote:gail you should stop focusing so much on not being lynched and start focusing more on finding a good lynch target

meh

Gail S. wrote:
Kain R.
Nanny G.
Ricky M.
Tedesco T.

yeah

did some thinking.
Unlynch Gail, Lynch Lindsay
you can follow me on this if you trust me. if not, that's ok. you're not getting an explanation for this, but I feel pretty strongly about it.
Frank S.
Frank S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank S. Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:31 pm

well, i'll give an explanation if we lynch them and they flip town.
Frank S.
Frank S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Keenan M. Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:41 pm

Frank S. wrote:
Gail S. wrote:

meh

Gail S. wrote:
Kain R.
Nanny G.
Ricky M.
Tedesco T.

yeah

did some thinking.
Unlynch Gail, Lynch Lindsay
you can follow me on this if you trust me. if not, that's ok. you're not getting an explanation for this, but I feel pretty strongly about it.
i'm no longer townreading you.
Keenan M.
Keenan M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Keenan M. Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:42 pm

vote kain
Keenan M.
Keenan M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content