PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 22: Hail Hydra!

+7
Brutella Q.
Jenaro K.
Yas W.
Kayleigh B.
The Reporter
The Hippie
ajhockeystar
11 posters

Page 29 of 36 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 32 ... 36  Next

Go down

Game 22: Hail Hydra! - Page 29 Empty Re: Game 22: Hail Hydra!

Post by Lacy H. Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:51 pm

The Reporter wrote:Now I'm very unsure
I don't think Yas is scum anymore, he's making some posts with great content, especially that awesome reads list
The Hippie really doesn't feel like scum but he isn't helping town at all
Mirror Ash can make some good posts that have a townie feel to them
Lacy just seems to hate me and hasn't made many posts apart from attacking me, and uh, still hasn't done my request.
Brutella had a good active day 1 and seems to have quietend down day 2 for some reason.
Jenaro is a wierd one. He was active pre game then kinda died day 1
He's back for day 2 though so that is good
Kayleigh kinda comes on once an irl day and makes a post with her thoughts, which is fine, but she should help more considering 2 on the account.
Nico has been half filler half good posts

In order from most likely to be town to most likely to be scum

Kayleigh
Nico
Yas
Mirror
Brutella
The Hippie
Jenaro
Lacy

Tl;dr
Lacy hasn't really posted anything apart from things saying I'm scummy, as if to single a scummy player out so to get them lynched

lynch Lacy

OMGUS PLS

Stop please. You are obviously scum. LMAO
Lacy H.
Lacy H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacy H. Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:53 pm

Also why is my partner targetted Yas W.? The Reporter is scum!

If you STILL don't know why the reporter is scum, reference:

-The OMGUS earlier on this page
-Literally all of the posts I posted before "I" started targetting Yas
Lacy H.
Lacy H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacy H. Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:56 pm

The Hippie wrote:ive been reading the thread and I think that we should Lynch The Reporter.

IDK it seems to make sense.

Also you aren't getting away with this, lol.

This seemingly random lynch needs reasoning. Please provide us with some reasoning of why you lynched the reporter. Not like I'm against who you lynched, but the reason with absent.
Lacy H.
Lacy H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirror Ash Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:07 pm

Also I dont see where Lacy has actually been focusing Yas. The only time where she was, was when he was legit scummy and everybody else has been doing that too, it doesnt seem fair at all to lynch Lacy for something like that which adds on to the fact you are lynch happy and like to seek any reason to lynch someone. This also applies to The Hippie and in many ways the lynch he just did looks like one of those lynches that try to make the 2 scum partners distanced from each other.
Mirror Ash
Mirror Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenaro K. Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:26 pm

Gonna post my thoughts real quick and comments on the Yas readslist. BRB while I check for relevant quotes. Also Holy Fuck I forgot DL was today. TBH, am fine with a TR lynch, but I want to post my thoughts before someone hammers and I'm hoping she'll be on to post any final thoughts, too.
Jenaro K.
Jenaro K.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Reporter Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:54 pm

Unlynch: Lacy

Ugh she's basically my top scumread (OMGUS not intended), but we have no chance of actually getting her lynched and saving ourselves. I'm still feeling The Hippie, especially now that he swapped onto us to save himself. I know that we haven't exactly been playing offensively, and I can't speak for my unnamable partner, but I always do this. I'm a middle of the road people pleaser. It's happened in most games so far and will continue to happen continue to get me unjustly lynched. Honestly, The Hippie hasn't done a whole lot for the game (I may have skipped a few pages in my reading but DL is soon and I just got home.) Honestly, he's scummier than Yas right now and I'm just trying my best to at least out my scumreads before I die? 

Lynch The Hippie

Tbh i can see a LucyxBrutellaxHippie scumteam, or any variant of Lucy, Hippie, Brutella, and Yas. We tried this earlier in the day, and it's time to try it again.
The Reporter
The Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Reporter Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:02 pm

And to my partner: Sorry if I kill us :C You were nice to work with.
The Reporter
The Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenaro K. Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:13 pm

Yas W. wrote:Jenaro as leaning scum - For someone that active in the pre-game, I didn't expect Jenaro, out of all people, to play the catch up game. Before his first read list, he did have some good discussions but nothing too major such as heavily pressuring/suspecting someone. He comes back a few days later to post a read list, but a weird one, since most of the people on there is neutral and only Nico is town. I found his Gemma lynch to be quite abrupt, since he didn't pressure her much the last time he was on. Moreover, it's not like she was tied with Ash. I know his reasoning for this is to prevent last second stunts but I think it would be an even better idea if he didn't do that and maybe lured the mafia to save Gemma. To summarize, his lynch just seems to abrupt for my liking (+also it's after deadline). As a question for you, I would like to ask what did you mean when you said "If hippie is scum, ash would be another easy person to get town to lynch off". As for his second read lists, I believe there is something that's just off. For example, what did the Reporter do throughout Day 2 that made you change your view on her from top as scum to neutralish/scummish? I didn't notice any major change, personally. I disagree with your views on the Hippie, but that does not make you scum. I, however, want you to explain how the Hippie started the whole Day 1 Gemma vs Ash thing? It could be that I was skimming through and missed it, but even now when I reread it I don't see anything too major. In summary, I believe Jenaro has both points of being town and mafia. It seems like, to me at least, some of his points could be seen as scum-motivated. I get this weird feeling when reading his read lists. It would be nice if you could keep up your pre-game activity so that I can see where you are heading, but I understand sometimes IRL thing gets in the way.

First, on my activity. When this started, it was a weekend. I had freetime and all the hype of the game really made getting the shitpost count up for me. By the time the game started, it was on a weekday and I had been busy most if not all of them and was only able to be really active again on the weekend. Irl is a bitch and it interferes with me being as active as I want.

Next, on what The Reporter did to go down on my scum list. Yas, I suspected you and TR initially. I had even come to the point of thinking of the two of you as a scumteam. Neither of you interacted much day one, (though you didn't interact much at all, period), so it was in my head that you two could be likely. Then, she lynched you and called you out on your scummy activity, something that made me think you were scummy in the first place. A bus didn't seem very likely, and as soon as she made that post, you were active af further makingme believe you were scum. That's what made me suspect The Reporter less, but I kept her as a neutral/scum read nonetheless for all of her scummy-ness. After your reads list, however, you seem incredibly towny and I will kick myself so fucking hard if TR flips scum and you are her scum-partner and this was planned (Because I do now plan to lynch TR and I cannot imagine her flipping town after the random lynch to Lacy at the end (and now TH, it seems since she did that in the time I was typing all this up). It's become so bad, Idk what she's doing, but it is not the town thing to do.

As for Nico being my only town read. He was not. The hippie was a town read, too. As was Ash (to a lesser extent) and Kay was slight town read. I still need to go back and read up on Kay and her posts to better read them.

As for hot TH started the Gemma vs. Ash thing. After he accused Ash/Brutella and lynched Ash, everyone started lynching between Ash and somehow on Gemma too. I read it all at once and didn't check times, so it seemed like it was a frenzy of lyches right after TH called out his two scum reads. I still see it as TH starting it and as it being a town-y act. Idk if this makes sense to you, but it was my thought process when I read it.

Last but not least, TR, I mentioned I planned to lynch you up there. I doubt that will change in 2 hours, but I would like to see if you have a reads list you would like to post, or something like that, in case it's needed later in the game. I want to at least see your thoughts. I will hammer you later (if someone doesn't beat me to it) and it will be in time for DL this time.
Jenaro K.
Jenaro K.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Reporter Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:16 pm

I can agree with the whole "Real life is a bitch" thing. Also, I had listed reads, can you read what I post? T h a n k s
The Reporter
The Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenaro K. Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:18 pm

I see you posted a list of names in an order that makes little sense and with no explanation at all. Maybe take the last hour and a half you have left to go into details? Would be great if you could.
Jenaro K.
Jenaro K.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Reporter Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:19 pm

Um, little sense? It's clearly labeled a list from least to most likely to be scum, with most of my previous posts explaining.
The Reporter
The Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenaro K. Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:25 pm

Quote all of the relevant ones, then. I didn't see much there other than reasons to attempt a scummy lynch that nobody else agreed on.
Jenaro K.
Jenaro K.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hippie Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:18 pm

The Reporter wrote:Unlynch: Lacy

Ugh she's basically my top scumread (OMGUS not intended), but we have no chance of actually getting her lynched and saving ourselves. I'm still feeling The Hippie, especially now that he swapped onto us to save himself. I know that we haven't exactly been playing offensively, and I can't speak for my unnamable partner, but I always do this. I'm a middle of the road people pleaser. It's happened in most games so far and will continue to happen continue to get me unjustly lynched. Honestly, The Hippie hasn't done a whole lot for the game (I may have skipped a few pages in my reading but DL is soon and I just got home.) Honestly, he's scummier than Yas right now and I'm just trying my best to at least out my scumreads before I die? 

Lynch The Hippie

Tbh i can see a LucyxBrutellaxHippie scumteam, or any variant of Lucy, Hippie, Brutella, and Yas. We tried this earlier in the day, and it's time to try it again.

1) all you have done for town is act scummy
2) you are only lynching me and trying to save im scum is because you dont want to be lynched

also the fact that you think we could be scum with yas makes me question if you are paying attention at all.
The Hippie
The Hippie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico P. Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:24 pm

Day 2 reads (sorry for being so close to deadline but I haven’t had the time to put this together recently and they take a lot of effort to really analyze everyone):

Brutella: 101 posts between pregame and Day 1, 9 posts on Day 2.  Apparently she got backed up and had to reread, but there were two active Brutellas at the end of day 1.  Regardless, most of her posts today are targeted at The Reporter and her lack of original content in her posts.  Overall, I can’t find too many reasons to suspect her besides the late switch to lynch Gemma. 65% town, 35% scum.

Jenaro:  His only meaningful posts are those on Day 1 talking about partner meta and people on each account trying to cover for each other.  It honestly all went over my head, I don’t see how it can affect whether someone is scummy or not, except when looking at lynches/unlynches.  Also, her readlist today (ingame) leaves much to be desired with Yas as a top scumread with a slight one on The Reporter that was fairly half baked.  Nothing about his posts screams scum but he seems to just have a ton of filler posts.  40% town, 60% scum.

Kayleigh:  I like her playstyle.  Aggressive, uses good points to validate her ideas, and despite the lack of postcount compared to other players none of her posts are without meaningful content.  The only knocks on her are her being one of the first lynches on Gemma, and her “let my other half decide” statement, which I think was blown completely out of proportion.  80% town, 20% scum.

Mirror Ash: I’ve mostly covered Ash on Day 1, so this will be based mostly on Day 2.  Early on in the day, both users were on the account at the same time, yet they had mostly the same views on things.  Ash as a whole suspected Yas the most, as most of us did at this point.  When Yas began to mellow out and made his readlist, he began to move on to other targets, like The Reporter.  His lynch on TR was based on the fact that she was being hypocritical and simply restating other people’s ideas, which is true.  Most of what he has done today is what you would expect a  townie to typically do.  70% town, 30% scum.

The Hippie:  He has lynched 3 different people today.  Ash, Yas, and The Reporter. Not sure about Ash, but when he lynched Yas and The Reporter they either were or became the person with the most lynches on them.  He uses a bogus argument when he lynches Ash, no argument when he lynches The Reporter, and lynched Yas based on activity.  All three of his lynch targets today were based on flawed logic or no logic at all.  He has taken a turn from how he played on Day 1 and it reeks of scum.  75% scum, 25% town.

The Reporter:  At the time of my writing this, The Reporter has the most lynches on her.  She started the day playing catch up, commenting on anything that caught her eye.  She still had her eyes on Mirror Ash from Day 1, but dropped it after Ash explained what she wanted him to explain.  Her lynch on Yas started the entire wagon on Yas that ended with her unlynching Yas after he defended his activity and lynch on Gemma, and posting a readlist that I also unlynched him because of.  The claim that she is “lynch happy” comes from the fact that she has lynched so many people today, but it’s not like there weren’t reasons for her to lynch and unlynch each of them.  Lacy claims that she passively tells people not to change their lynch, yet her lynch on Yas caused three other people to look into and eventually lynch Yas.  Her lynch on The Hippie was fairly questionable but when she realized that she didn’t have a reason to lynch him she backed off.  I don’t see her as lynch happy, but she has been quite agreeable and that may be what Lacy is trying to attack.  55% town, 45% scum.

Lacy: The one clear thing about Lacy is that she wants The Reporter lynched.  She has been pushing for this lynch since late Day 1, with the reasoning that she is just playing passively and hoping other people get lynched.  However, looking at the fact that TR has lynched more people than anyone else in the game, and aggresively pushed a lynch on Yas for some time, this doesn’t appear to be the case to me.  Besides this, she has pressured Yas when the rest of us were, and pretty much backed off when the rest of us did.  The lack of variety in targets may be due to having only one active user on the account for most of the day, but she IS tunneling hard on The Reporter.  50% town, 50% scum.

Yas: I’ve pretty much covered my thoughts on Yas’ actions today, but I’ll put them here for reference.  At the start of the day, I looked into his posts on Day 1 and noticed his lack of explanation for his lynch on Gemma and his weird activity spikes when pressured.  He later refuted both arguments and gave me reason to unlynch.  His readlist was a main point for me because he detailed his exact thoughts on each player and gave you true insight into his mindset at the time. 60% town, 40% scum.

To everybody, please don't simply look at my read for you personally, take a couple of minutes to at least check my ideas on each player.

After looking through every post made on Day 2, and looking into the Day 1s of the people who had less memorable posts from then, I feel that The Hippie is the scummiest player in the game at this point.  He lynches without reasoning, and when providing reason it makes little to no sense, such as his idea that either Gemma or Mirror Ash had to be scum.

Lynch The Hippie

I don't want deadline to be reached without The Hippie getting a chance to defend himself, hopefully he responds before then.
Nico P.
Nico P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacy H. Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:39 pm

The Reporter wrote:Now I'm very unsure
I don't think Yas is scum anymore, he's making some posts with great content, especially that awesome reads list
The Hippie really doesn't feel like scum but he isn't helping town at all
Mirror Ash can make some good posts that have a townie feel to them
Lacy just seems to hate me and hasn't made many posts apart from attacking me, and uh, still hasn't done my request.
Brutella had a good active day 1 and seems to have quietend down day 2 for some reason.
Jenaro is a wierd one. He was active pre game then kinda died day 1
He's back for day 2 though so that is good
Kayleigh kinda comes on once an irl day and makes a post with her thoughts, which is fine, but she should help more considering 2 on the account.
Nico has been half filler half good posts

In order from most likely to be town to most likely to be scum

Kayleigh
Nico
Yas
Mirror
Brutella
The Hippie
Jenaro
Lacy

Tl;dr
Lacy hasn't really posted anything apart from things saying I'm scummy, as if to single a scummy player out so to get them lynched

lynch Lacy

The Reporter wrote:Her most recent posts have been targeting Yas.W
The player with THE MOST lynches
See what I'm getting at here?
Lacy has spent this whole game pressuring scummy players, and not acknowledging other stuff

Um... You do realize that there was a long period of time in which there was only one Lacy on the account. Plus afterwards, the sub doesnt know what the hell is going on and needs to be caught up and only looks at the then and now. Seriously, 14 fucking pages of shitposting makes it kinda confusing how many posts are actually meaningful in this game.

Hell I'm still at a loss about this theme. I've just been trying to develop reads on people. The Reporter, you do realize that there isnt one person on an account at the same time, right? Not everyone has the privilege of having their partners agree with them. I may agree with my partner about how X is scummy or I may feel that Y is scummier. Deal with it. You cant call us scummy just because we have two different reads and one of us is extremely less educated and up to date on this game than the other. That's kind of a low blow if you ask me. I really want to tear into some reads lists but it's gonna have to wait til tomorrow, since I really cant rn... the day ends in half an hour, I dont have time to tear into them, but let me say something. After catching up, I also think you are scummy. Call it OMGUS or buddying or whatever, I dont really care. You say that my pressuring on scummy players is scummy; however, pressure can help bring out some really interesting reactions. I'm out of sync with my partner. One of us has just subbed in, of course they havent addressed some things that have been happening lately. It's kinda bad when you've got both sides not liking you though. Or is that something that indicates scum? Oh my god you agree with each other... INSTANT SCUM. If that's the case, why dont we all say you are scum for agreeing with some of your top scum reads, like Jenaro for instance. I felt like pressuring Yas because if he flipped town, his reads list would have been critical information to think about. I didnt do it just cuz he was scummy... Either way, whats the problem with pressuring a scummy player in the first place?

Your reads list is weak, half-hearted at best. Even a incoming sub could probably create a reads list better than that. All you talk about in your reads list besides how I "hate you" is how often we have posted. Keep in mind that these numbers have been seriously skewed considering our pregame was longer than the entire game 21 thread. It is sad that there are people that arent talking much, but keep in mind people have other things to do. Of course, I would love it if everyone posted a bit more... although that would mean even more pages to read, and sort through and understand, and im pretty damn tired of doing that for just about 20 pages, while also trying to keep up to date on what is goimg on in the moment. Also if you want to talk about people who werent very active... you werent very active early game and didnt have a lot of meaningful posts in my opinion.
Lacy H.
Lacy H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenaro K. Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:00 pm

Lynch The Reporter
Jenaro K.
Jenaro K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenaro K. Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:00 pm

Hell yeah. Made it right on DL. That better count. ;;
Jenaro K.
Jenaro K.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Reporter Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:01 pm

Wow your timing sucks tbh, and AJ's not even around iirc. Anyway rip :[
The Reporter
The Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hippie Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:04 pm

Nico P. wrote:

The Hippie:  He has lynched 3 different people today.  Ash, Yas, and The Reporter. Not sure about Ash, but when he lynched Yas and The Reporter they either were or became the person with the most lynches on them.  He uses a bogus argument when he lynches Ash, no argument when he lynches The Reporter, and lynched Yas based on activity.  All three of his lynch targets today were based on flawed logic or no logic at all.  He has taken a turn from how he played on Day 1 and it reeks of scum.  75% scum, 25% town.

what ash did was really scummy??? how can you call that bs reasoning?? I cant speak about the yas lynch but ive had a feeling all game about the reporter.

i dont know if you know this about mafia or not but lynching people is a way to gather info, you see how they react, see who defends them, see who jumps on the bw, etc.

The Hippie
The Hippie

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hippie Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:04 pm

opps deadline
The Hippie
The Hippie

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:10 pm

So I was thinking about it, and in server mafia, when the deadline is XX:05 and it gets to that time, then the day is over. So in this case, since your vote was exactly at 9pm EST and it the deadline was 9pm EST, I'm not counting it. Sorry Jenaro! Twice this has happened with you now. Anyways...

Votecount 2.5

The Reporter(4)- Lacy H., Brutella Q., Mirror Ash, The Hippie
The Hippie(3)- Yas W., The Reporter, Nico P.
Yas W.(0)-
Lacy H.(0)-
Mirror Ash(0)-
Brutella Q.(0)-
Jenaro K.(0)-
Kayleigh B.(0)-
Nico P.(0)-
Not Voting(2)- Kayleigh B., Jenaro K.
There are 9 alive so it takes 5 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Wednesday the 10th at 9pm EST.

The Reporter was lynched.

she was the...:

Day 3 Commence!

Votecount 3.0

The Hippie(0)-
Yas W.(0)-
Lacy H.(0)-
Mirror Ash(0)-
Brutella Q.(0)-
Jenaro K.(0)-
Kayleigh B.(0)-
Nico P.(0)-
Not Voting(8)- Kayleigh B., Lacy H., Brutella Q., Mirror Ash, The Hippie, Jenaro K., Yas W., Nico P.
There are 8 alive so it takes 5 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Monday the 15th at 9pm EST.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenaro K. Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:16 pm

FUCK. MFW I MISSED IT AGAIN. AND SHE WAS MAFIA. GDI.

Anyway, will post thoughts tomorrow when I have time to rest up. Fuck timezones and deadlines and clocks. I should have doen it at 30 minutes till instead of waiting for TR to say anything of value. Evil or Very Mad
Jenaro K.
Jenaro K.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hippie Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:17 pm

thanks guys for almost lynching me instead of the mafia goon.

i think nico and yas have some explaining to do as well as kayleigh and jenaro though there probably was a bus imo
The Hippie
The Hippie

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacy H. Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:20 pm

Oh, its nightless. didnt even realize that. lol. Tbh im not even past page 30 but her response was scummy af so that was pretty much an ez scum for me to figure out.

Anyways, I suggest that everyone look into Jenaro. I noticed what seemed like buddying early on btwn the two of them, and then that late lynch could have been an attempt to throw suspicion off himself.
Lacy H.
Lacy H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirror Ash Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:26 pm

Unlynch The Reporter, Lynch The Hippie

Nico makes a good point that Hippie piled onto all 3 of the wagons that started today. QUICK, before deadline!
Mirror Ash
Mirror Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 36 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 32 ... 36  Next