PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 22: Hail Hydra!

+7
Brutella Q.
Jenaro K.
Yas W.
Kayleigh B.
The Reporter
The Hippie
ajhockeystar
11 posters

Page 28 of 36 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 36  Next

Go down

Game 22: Hail Hydra! - Page 28 Empty Re: Game 22: Hail Hydra!

Post by Lacy H. Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:28 pm

In Yas' defense, there is a ton of pages of posts and I dont see a clear start of the game (ie where it starts and ends is kinda ambiguous) I get his defense but I still dont agree that he should take so long to do his list.
Lacy H.
Lacy H.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:28 pm

Votecount 2.3

Yas W.(3)- Nico P., The Hippie, The Reporter
The Hippie(2)- Yas W., Kayleigh B.
The Reporter(1)- Lacy H.
Mirror Ash(0)-
Lacy H.(0)-
Brutella Q.(0)-
Jenaro K.(0)-
Kayleigh B.(0)-
Nico P.(0)-
Not Voting(3)- Jenaro K., Brutella Q., Mirror Ash
There are 9 alive so it takes 5 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Wednesday the 10th at 9pm EST.

If the deadline was now, Yas W. would be lynched.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacy H. Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:58 am

Yas... you promised us a reads list. Where is it? I know it's a lot to read, I mean I'm not even fully caught up. I prob wont be til the end of Wednesday (tmrw), cuz I have a heavy workload the past two days (Monday was a Friday schedule and tuesdays and fridays are the days i have the most classes. Tomorrow I'm off), but you've had plenty of time.

I'm not gonna argue with myself cuz I still dont know what is going on, although from what I've seen so far, I have a scum lean on you. I still need to catch up so that might change.

Post that reads list, Yas.
Lacy H.
Lacy H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayleigh B. Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:41 am

The Hippie wrote:
Kayleigh B. wrote:Damn that was a lot of activity during the time i last checked in. Anyways i just finished catching up and what i see is that Yas is town and The hippie bandwagon was kinda strange. I havent seen The Hippie post as much except to lynch or some filler, also the fact that the hippie ignored The Reporter's questions and just now randomly went offline instead of posting something feels even more scummy. So im going to do what i originally wanted to do and Lynch The Hippie

you literally just showed up out of no where to lynch me when it seems the lynch is swinging my way. Also i have made long posts, maybe if you were active in the game, you would have noticed that.

maybe that is the fault of the differing opinions. also reminder that 31 posts isn't that much more active, albeit a lot were on my behalf. Still personally not feeling you as the best candidate hat we have discussed, my other half begs to differ.
ul the hippie
personally I feel that yas is really likely to be scum, but I'll wait for his reads list before I make my lynch, he's on my radar though.

Anyways I'm gonna give a few thoughts on some of the players atm. I think you guys would benefit a bit from it seeing as I've been avoiding from short frequent posts and instead going for some detail in my posts, which again makes no fucking sense why the guy who can't remember my name (I know its jenaro im joking) can't go and read into my posts a bit. I have plenty of content there and personally I don't see how a better read other than slight town didn't have much to go on should suffice. Not gonna cover all since I don't have much time atm but I'll give my thoughts anyway.

So, first of all Mirror Ash. Fairly good content overall, I don't have much in particular at all to pick on, he's been fairly aggressive when pushing or defending himself but I'm assuming that's just his playstyle and nothing I should entirely be worried about, perhaps something to take note of however. Slight town lean.

Jenaro - not sure if I got this out of context but right before he gave his reads out Jenaro personally said: " Hopefully Jenaro will post his thoughts soon. Gemma's flip is going to shake up the future reads people have a lot." (apologies for not quoting etc, typing this up on my phone, its there though.). Peculiar that he would talk about himself like that, and sorta is showing an idea that perhaps his partner is sitting back? Not really anything that of note there, but that could suggest a lot of cooperation, ie he doesn't want conflicting reads lists and wants to appear townie. Theres also the fact he did this directly after talking about scum cooperating to avoid slips, the silly boy. Barring that, jenaros content has been OK (albeit lazy due to my fucking name, still annoying me.) Neutral at the moment, not sure how to feel about that thing I found personally.

Nico - great content day 1, has sort of quietened down in day 2. Wavering a bit with my read, but I'm still a pretty confident town lean on Nico. He's been pretty good with his analysis and has been breaking down posts well and in ways I can agree with. Not much else I can think of here.

Yas - I don't quite get his logic about the read list. How is analysing a person's posts individually not a good thing for reading? Even skimming over a couple of pages can highlight some things that wouldn't have got noticed before. Enough about that any. I personally have a scum read on Yas atm. Not sure if that will change much based on his reads but I'll see. The sudden burst in activity is a bit ridiculous, I wasn't expecting that much defense. Also a test to study for where you have been posting extremely frequently over the past few days? Your reactions haven't been the bet either to people commenting on you which again has cast some doubt on you for me. If more stuff is wanted to clarify my read on him I'll feel free to share.

Need to run off shortly so I'll maybe look at the rest of you in a bit and do a couple of more players.
Kayleigh B.
Kayleigh B.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brutella Q. Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:15 pm

honestly so much happened that I lost track, but to me this seems like a bunch of people being so convinced they're right and using shit arguments for it. Yas actually has some decent arguments why the others are scummy but his reasoning for why his activity isn't weird is not very good (though the "everyone wants to live" thing is true). On the other hand the group trying to lynch him is taking it a little too far, seemingly using some semi-small things to push on yas very hard in the hopes of lynching him before people realize how scummy they are. Still don't trust the reporter.
Brutella Q.
Brutella Q.

Location : Soon to be 78/f/USA. Just an old woman trying to be young and find love again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brutella Q. Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:16 pm

lynch The Reporter
dammit aj you completely ignored my lynch
Brutella Q.
Brutella Q.

Location : Soon to be 78/f/USA. Just an old woman trying to be young and find love again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brutella Q. Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:17 pm

sorry for the flood posting, just want to clear up that I remember lynching the reporter a few (IRL) days ago and don't think my other half unlynched, but the lynch didn't happen.
Brutella Q.
Brutella Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yas W. Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:43 pm

Time for my long awaited read-list! Will start with those with fewer posts since they take less time to analyze. Also, since I am almost dead I might as well make myself useful so expect another read-list after this post that will analyze potential scumteams. (Although that might also take some time, but at least it will give some new perspective since it wouldn't make sense if individually someone is scummy but he/she wouldn't fit in any scumteam). I really hope you guys read this because I think it will be useful to town and I did kinda summarize actions so it might be easier if you are trying to catch up!

Before I start my read list, I want to talk about my activity. The test wasn't that big, and I didn't need to take a week break from this game to study for it. I just didn't have the time to sit down and type this wall post because you will see why. Hint: It's basically an essay.

Lacy H. as town - Lacy, although not the most active player in the game, has not had any posts that scream scum. She started the game suspecting Gemma, but was rather confused whether she should be lynched. Then Lacy suspected The Reporter and pressured her - something that carried on to Day 2. I think Lacy is doing a good job at pressuring the Reporter and maintaining it to Day 2. As a mafia, I doubt there is any reason to keep pressuring the reporter unless this is some kind of extreme bussing - which I find unlikely. The fact that she mentioned Zane's strat also solidifies my thoughts of her as town, since I don't think there is any reason for a mafia to do that.

Kayleigh as leaning town - When I read Keyleigh posts', they don't seem scum but for some reason does not give me the town vibes that I get from Lacy. She has good and thoughtful posts that seem town such as the mafia using the same type of typing patterns, but then there are some random things I found that makes me a tiny bit skeptic for example: saying we should be active! but then disappeared for a while and her reasonings on the Gemma lynch wasn't the strongest either. I still believe she is more likely to be town though since she does bring up good points and ask good questions.

Jenaro as leaning scum - For someone that active in the pre-game, I didn't expect Jenaro, out of all people, to play the catch up game. Before his first read list, he did have some good discussions but nothing too major such as heavily pressuring/suspecting someone. He comes back a few days later to post a read list, but a weird one, since most of the people on there is neutral and only Nico is town. I found his Gemma lynch to be quite abrupt, since he didn't pressure her much the last time he was on. Moreover, it's not like she was tied with Ash. I know his reasoning for this is to prevent last second stunts but I think it would be an even better idea if he didn't do that and maybe lured the mafia to save Gemma. To summarize, his lynch just seems to abrupt for my liking (+also it's after deadline). As a question for you, I would like to ask what did you mean when you said "If hippie is scum, ash would be another easy person to get town to lynch off". As for his second read lists, I believe there is something that's just off. For example, what did the Reporter do throughout Day 2 that made you change your view on her from top as scum to neutralish/scummish? I didn't notice any major change, personally. I disagree with your views on the Hippie, but that does not make you scum. I, however, want you to explain how the Hippie started the whole Day 1 Gemma vs Ash thing? It could be that I was skimming through and missed it, but even now when I reread it I don't see anything too major. In summary, I believe Jenaro has both points of being town and mafia. It seems like, to me at least, some of his points could be seen as scum-motivated. I get this weird feeling when reading his read lists. It would be nice if you could keep up your pre-game activity so that I can see where you are heading, but I understand sometimes IRL thing gets in the way.

The Hippie as Neutral - Weird, right? The Hippie is neutral? Well, this is why I prefer to look back at the game before starting my read list because if I didn't do this, I would probably saying he is definitely scum. However, after reading through all his contents so far, it doesn't stand too far out as scum. I would go as far as saying his posts seem townier than Jenaro. Let's put it this way: when you really think about it, what does the Hippie has to gain by switching his lynch on to me? If he was scum, wouldn't it benefit him more to stay on Ash since I would flip town and then he could appear more townie? I don't really get how I needed more pressure since it's plurality, but I guess it at least is an ok argument. From the way he plays so far, I doubt this read list will convince him that I am town. But I am definitely curious how he will react when it says I am town and he had me defo scum. Whether he goes back to lynching Mirror Ash/Brutella or doing something else is definitely something town should be keeping an eye on. I will maintain my lynch on him for now, but it is very likely to change. (My inner thought is telling me The Hippie + Jenaro is a decent scumteam but I don't usually trust my inner thought)

Brutella as leaning town - Brutella started off the game with some good activity and discussions about Gemma and Ash. She seems genuine when both pressuring and discussing. I view the argument between themselves townie, since I didn't get any scum vibes from it. She does filler a lot, but I don't think that makes her scummy really. I would like to see more of her thoughts on Day 2 though. In conclusion, nothing really stands out much for me from Brutella, but I don't see any clear scum motive. She is one of the people that I am sure my opinion will change as the game progresses. (assuming you know who live)

Nico as neutral/leaning town - I want to explain why I suspected Nico Day 1. I know he's not the most active player in the game, but he gave me this sort of town leader or mediator vibe. From my perspective, he seems too neutral. For example, he definitely questions and participates in conversations but he does not really pressure anyone on particular. The fact that he didn't lynch anyone Day 1 also adds to this point. It just seems to me that he seems to be helping but not really. I was actually surprised he lynched me early on in the day, but at least he posted good reasons that does not revolve around my activity. As Day 2 progresses however, he seems townier to me post by post. He maintains his active questioning from Day 1, but I feel like his reasons are better. I don't know how to explain this well since scumhunting is subjective, but at least for me his post seems to be more town motivated. I would like to see a read list from you.

The Reporter as leaning scum - The reporter comes off as being lynch happy to me. Day 1, she lynched Brutella and then unlynched immediately. Then, she proceeded to say we should lynch those that are unhelpful, which although I agree, it doesn't mean we should lynch all inactives. She lynched Mirror Ash and again unlynched him in the next post. (twice, in fact - so basically she lynched him twice and uled twice) I know she forgot to read a page but I think it just shows her hastiness to lynch. I don't think one sentence replies make someone scum, but it does give the appearance that she posts more than she does. (not really related, but when you said 50 billion 1 sentence posts from me, you also react to thing with one sentence replies too) In conclusion, The Reporter seems to be lynch-happy and often uses the excuse of activity (like when she asked Lacy what have you contributed). There is one thing that keeps me from saying she is confirmed scum tho, which is partners. More on that in the next post.

Mirror Ash as town - Mirror Ash had good posts and discussions throughout Day 1 and 2. I find the fact that he gets angry when accused townie, it seems like something I would do too. His lynches are a bit confusing to me, as he went back and forth a bit - but that doesn't mean much in Hydra. His posts give me a town vibe. Overall, I think he is town.

Finally I'm done!

Some things to be noted:

1) If you find any flaws in this post, please comment. I might have miss some scum/town motives when looking through.

2) We should also maybe try to find relationships between scum partners since so far we have been trying to scumhunt person by person.

3) Those who I list as neutral can easily flip to town or scum depending on their future actions.

4) Don't hastily lynch as it is not beneficial to town. Instead bring up a candidate, and see what town thinks.

5) Good luck! If I am lynched, at least you have good info. It also should motivate to change your tactics. If i survive then good, I promise this activity tomorrow.

I might post scum team analysis + vote count analysis next, but I am definitely taking a break.
Yas W.
Yas W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yas W. Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:45 pm

Mirror Ash wrote:
Gemma W. wrote:That was horribly worded.
My point is that if you want discussion dont just say "guys lets discuss". Instead, bring a point to discussion or just say your thoughts, which usually leads to people discussing them.

We started this game with a huge advantage in the form 13 pages of conversations, reactions, and information. While most of it was trolling an shitposting by people like me, it still gives us enough to not start this completely blind.

And also if one of you shits will say something across the lines of "Lets scumhunt" I will go mental(-er)
L E T S S C U M H U N T B O I S!!!!!

Honestly tho the way this is gonna work out, I'd say the most scummy people are those who say something scummy and then try to post newspapers to make them look helpful coz their partner may be paranoid about his partner giving him away. But really idk, i am about as confused as most people are.

Please don't use this quote to say my read list invalid. kthxbai
Yas W.
Yas W.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Reporter Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:07 pm

Yas W. wrote:Time for my long awaited read-list! Will start with those with fewer posts since they take less time to analyze. Also, since I am almost dead I might as well make myself useful so expect another read-list after this post that will analyze potential scumteams. (Although that might also take some time, but at least it will give some new perspective since it wouldn't make sense if individually someone is scummy but he/she wouldn't fit in any scumteam). I really hope you guys read this because I think it will be useful to town and I did kinda summarize actions so it might be easier if you are trying to catch up!

Before I start my read list, I want to talk about my activity. The test wasn't that big, and I didn't need to take a week break from this game to study for it. I just didn't have the time to sit down and type this wall post because you will see why. Hint: It's basically an essay.

Lacy H. as town - Lacy, although not the most active player in the game, has not had any posts that scream scum. She started the game suspecting Gemma, but was rather confused whether she should be lynched. Then Lacy suspected The Reporter and pressured her - something that carried on to Day 2. I think Lacy is doing a good job at pressuring the Reporter and maintaining it to Day 2. As a mafia, I doubt there is any reason to keep pressuring the reporter unless this is some kind of extreme bussing - which I find unlikely. The fact that she mentioned Zane's strat also solidifies my thoughts of her as town, since I don't think there is any reason for a mafia to do that.

Kayleigh as leaning town - When I read Keyleigh posts', they don't seem scum but for some reason does not give me the town vibes that I get from Lacy. She has good and thoughtful posts that seem town such as the mafia using the same type of typing patterns, but then there are some random things I found that makes me a tiny bit skeptic for example: saying we should be active! but then disappeared for a while and her reasonings on the Gemma lynch wasn't the strongest either. I still believe she is more likely to be town though since she does bring up good points and ask good questions.

Jenaro as leaning scum - For someone that active in the pre-game, I didn't expect Jenaro, out of all people, to play the catch up game. Before his first read list, he did have some good discussions but nothing too major such as heavily pressuring/suspecting someone. He comes back a few days later to post a read list, but a weird one, since most of the people on there is neutral and only Nico is town. I found his Gemma lynch to be quite abrupt, since he didn't pressure her much the last time he was on. Moreover, it's not like she was tied with Ash. I know his reasoning for this is to prevent last second stunts but I think it would be an even better idea if he didn't do that and maybe lured the mafia to save Gemma. To summarize, his lynch just seems to abrupt for my liking (+also it's after deadline). As a question for you, I would like to ask what did you mean when you said "If hippie is scum, ash would be another easy person to get town to lynch off". As for his second read lists, I believe there is something that's just off. For example, what did the Reporter do throughout Day 2 that made you change your view on her from top as scum to neutralish/scummish? I didn't notice any major change, personally. I disagree with your views on the Hippie, but that does not make you scum. I, however, want you to explain how the Hippie started the whole Day 1 Gemma vs Ash thing? It could be that I was skimming through and missed it, but even now when I reread it I don't see anything too major. In summary, I believe Jenaro has both points of being town and mafia. It seems like, to me at least, some of his points could be seen as scum-motivated. I get this weird feeling when reading his read lists. It would be nice if you could keep up your pre-game activity so that I can see where you are heading, but I understand sometimes IRL thing gets in the way.

The Hippie as Neutral - Weird, right? The Hippie is neutral? Well, this is why I prefer to look back at the game before starting my read list because if I didn't do this, I would probably saying he is definitely scum. However, after reading through all his contents so far, it doesn't stand too far out as scum. I would go as far as saying his posts seem townier than Jenaro. Let's put it this way: when you really think about it, what does the Hippie has to gain by switching his lynch on to me? If he was scum, wouldn't it benefit him more to stay on Ash since I would flip town and then he could appear more townie? I don't really get how I needed more pressure since it's plurality, but I guess it at least is an ok argument. From the way he plays so far, I doubt this read list will convince him that I am town. But I am definitely curious how he will react when it says I am town and he had me defo scum. Whether he goes back to lynching Mirror Ash/Brutella or doing something else is definitely something town should be keeping an eye on. I will maintain my lynch on him for now, but it is very likely to change. (My inner thought is telling me The Hippie + Jenaro is a decent scumteam but I don't usually trust my inner thought)

Brutella as leaning town - Brutella started off the game with some good activity and discussions about Gemma and Ash. She seems genuine when both pressuring and discussing. I view the argument between themselves townie, since I didn't get any scum vibes from it. She does filler a lot, but I don't think that makes her scummy really. I would like to see more of her thoughts on Day 2 though. In conclusion, nothing really stands out much for me from Brutella, but I don't see any clear scum motive. She is one of the people that I am sure my opinion will change as the game progresses. (assuming you know who live)

Nico as neutral/leaning town - I want to explain why I suspected Nico Day 1. I know he's not the most active player in the game, but he gave me this sort of town leader or mediator vibe. From my perspective, he seems too neutral. For example, he definitely questions and participates in conversations but he does not really pressure anyone on particular. The fact that he didn't lynch anyone Day 1 also adds to this point. It just seems to me that he seems to be helping but not really. I was actually surprised he lynched me early on in the day, but at least he posted good reasons that does not revolve around my activity. As Day 2 progresses however, he seems townier to me post by post. He maintains his active questioning from Day 1, but I feel like his reasons are better. I don't know how to explain this well since scumhunting is subjective, but at least for me his post seems to be more town motivated. I would like to see a read list from you.

The Reporter as leaning scum - The reporter comes off as being lynch happy to me. Day 1, she lynched Brutella and then unlynched immediately. Then, she proceeded to say we should lynch those that are unhelpful, which although I agree, it doesn't mean we should lynch all inactives. She lynched Mirror Ash and again unlynched him in the next post. (twice, in fact - so basically she lynched him twice and uled twice) I know she forgot to read a page but I think it just shows her hastiness to lynch. I don't think one sentence replies make someone scum, but it does give the appearance that she posts more than she does. (not really related, but when you said 50 billion 1 sentence posts from me, you also react to thing with one sentence replies too) In conclusion, The Reporter seems to be lynch-happy and often uses the excuse of activity (like when she asked Lacy what have you contributed). There is one thing that keeps me from saying she is confirmed scum tho, which is partners. More on that in the next post.

Mirror Ash as town - Mirror Ash had good posts and discussions throughout Day 1 and 2. I find the fact that he gets angry when accused townie, it seems like something I would do too. His lynches are a bit confusing to me, as he went back and forth a bit - but that doesn't mean much in Hydra. His posts give me a town vibe. Overall, I think he is town.

Finally I'm done!

Some things to be noted:

1) If you find any flaws in this post, please comment. I might have miss some scum/town motives when looking through.

2) We should also maybe try to find relationships between scum partners since so far we have been trying to scumhunt person by person.

3) Those who I list as neutral can easily flip to town or scum depending on their future actions.

4) Don't hastily lynch as it is not beneficial to town. Instead bring up a candidate, and see what town thinks.

5) Good luck! If I am lynched, at least you have good info. It also should motivate to change your tactics. If i survive then good, I promise this activity tomorrow.

I might post scum team analysis + vote count analysis next, but I am definitely taking a break.

Well finally Someone understands that The Hippie isnt all too scummy
Unlynch Yas W.
Your activity is shining like a gold ring now, and this reads list seems townie and good
You've gotta remember though, this is hydra (specifically talking about your read on me)
The Reporter
The Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirror Ash Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:17 pm

I dont know about you guys but I actually think this is the best readlist so far because of how thorough it is. I mean it's not like I agree with everything but I can actually understand his points of view through his explanations. THe only thing i would critisize is his grammar because there were a few cringe moments but anyway a few questions.

Why does Lacy mentioning Zane's strat make her townie? It can easily be argued the other way. 
How come Nico is scummy for not using his lynch? Surely not using his lynch would mean he's not hastily lynching someone until he has good info? And is that the only reason why you suspected Nico?
Why would a vote count analysis be useful?

The thing about Jenaro is his mysterious activity because it just doesnt add up. In pre-game he was posting like mad but now he isn't. I mean you can easily argue that this is harder and requires more thought than shitposting but his capability to produce decent readlists and content proves otherwise. I mean I guess he actually tries to be useful when he posts but eh...i am not really sure on Jenaro tbh.

About The Hippie, you can also say that Yas flipping town and keeping a lynch on me would only mean that he knew by hindsight that Yas is gonna be town. I mean think about it, if he did that to make him seem more town then people can deduce that he would have had to know that Yas is gonna flip town in order for that plan to work. Therefore, to eliminate that option of people suspecting him, he changed his vote. HOWEVER, using my logic, it just means that if he did or did not change his vote, it can be regarded as scummy. So it's a matter of working out which seems more reasonable and I think that The Hippie wouldnt go through all that depth just to not be suspected if we are talking about how keeping his lynch on me is scummy so moving on Yas seems more town. Plus he made it clear that I am scum so he has a solid reason to defend himself if someone brought that up to him. 

TLDR for that paragraph coz it's quite long: although I still think The Hippie is kinda scummy for lynching Yas (as explained in my previous posts), it's not as strong as it used to be.

I think scum partners would be a better discussed topic when mafia is down to 2 members because it's much easier to pinpoint scum because they are almost forced to buddy with each other.
Mirror Ash
Mirror Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico P. Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:00 pm

One major thing I took from Yas W's readlist was that he had Mirror Ash as a strong town read. I feel that, if Yas were scum, he would at least have Ash as a slight town, if not neutral or scum read to divert the lynch to him. I obviously could be looking too far into this, but it makes me see him as more town than scum.

unlynch Yas W.
Nico P.
Nico P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayleigh B. Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:29 pm

Yas W. wrote:blah blah reads post not wanting to waste all your precious scrolling on me

Thanks for giving this, fucking impressive on your behalf going to suh detail. Didn't expect that at all, definitely has changed my view a bit.

Also can you guys please look at that thing I said about Jenaro in my analysis post? After thinking about it a bit, its a pretty telling scumslip in my opinion. More leaning scum on Jenaro now after considering this plus looking at a few things. I just feel its a pretty intriguing bit of analysis that's worth looking at.
Kayleigh B.
Kayleigh B.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayleigh B. Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:38 pm

Jenaro K. wrote:Hopefully Jenaro will post his thoughts soon. Gemma's flip is going to shake up the future reads people have a lot.

Day 2 and now The Hippie and Ash are attacking each other. The first thing I thought about is how strangely active the hippie seems to be. Once the reporter jumped on him, his activity spiked.

I'm wondering if there are two people pretending to be one hippie. It seems like all of the posts have been in the style of one person, but I think it's likely the second person is contributing to the activity.

It appears that out of ash/hippie, there would be one scum or two town. I can't imagine that hippie/mirror are bussing.

In a world where ash is scum, he would have to jump on another person and tunnel on them to throw someone else under the bus so town won't lynch him.

If hippie is scum, ash would be another easy person to get town to lynch off.

Both scenarios are very plausible in my mind.

If neither parties are mafia, then this could be an easy day for mafia, just letting one or the other get lynched passively.

We need to keep an eye out for how other people are reacting to this and make sure no one passively allows the day to slip by without doing anything.

Point of interest if people can't be bothered seeing the quote from his list.
Kayleigh B.
Kayleigh B.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:08 pm

Brutella Q. wrote:reporter, what the hell, did you even read my post or what? because it was pretty damn obvious that wasn't me saying I'm mafia, that was me talking to my other half and telling them why I don't agree with them. It's not that hard to understand. The last part as someone already mentioned was just a joke.

Brutella my lovely other half, I fucking told you so. But you had to get online and change the damned lynch. Good job.

I still don't actually think Ash is town but right now it's way too easy to start a fight between hippie (who I don't trust either) and Ash so I'm going to explain why I'm doing something entirely else.

The reporter's posts so far have been quoting people and saying simple things like "why", there's simply no point. He could at least give a reasoning why he thinks it doesn't make sense, like everyone does. But he doesn't, he's not giving his own ideas and opinions. He's just questioning those of others, and going with whatever the town does. He just asks a question and doesn't seem to care for the answers, he just seems to want to participate without actually doing anything. It's just weird and not my idea of what a townie would do. He's just generally not making a lot of sense. This is why I'm not going to lynch The Reporter rather than ash/hippie

Brutella Q. wrote:lynch The Reporter
dammit aj you completely ignored my lynch

"completely ignored". You didn't make it visible enough in your wall of text. I don't read them fully all the time, sometimes I skim, and so I miss the lynches if they're in the giant text like lynch name. You have to make them more visible, like this:

lynch name

If you do that then I won't miss them. Not singling you out Brutella, just using you as an example for everyone who does this. So yeah, everyone, (I feel like I have to make this clear every game smh), make your votes clear, please and thanks.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirror Ash Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:17 pm

Kayleigh B. wrote:
Jenaro K. wrote:Hopefully Jenaro will post his thoughts soon. Gemma's flip is going to shake up the future reads people have a lot.

Day 2 and now The Hippie and Ash are attacking each other. The first thing I thought about is how strangely active the hippie seems to be. Once the reporter jumped on him, his activity spiked.

I'm wondering if there are two people pretending to be one hippie. It seems like all of the posts have been in the style of one person, but I think it's likely the second person is contributing to the activity.

It appears that out of ash/hippie, there would be one scum or two town. I can't imagine that hippie/mirror are bussing.

In a world where ash is scum, he would have to jump on another person and tunnel on them to throw someone else under the bus so town won't lynch him.

If neither parties are mafia, then this could be an easy day for mafia, just letting one or the other get lynched passively.

We need to keep an eye out for how other people are reacting to this and make sure no one passively allows the day to slip by without doing anything.  

I dont quite understand why thats scummy. It doesnt make it look like his partner is sitting back and making his partner do everything because he said quite useful stuff in the same post.
Mirror Ash
Mirror Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico P. Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:42 pm

ajhockeystar wrote:"completely ignored". You didn't make it visible enough in your wall of text. I don't read them fully all the time, sometimes I skim, and so I miss the lynches if they're in the giant text like lynch name. You have to make them more visible, like this:

lynch name

If you do that then I won't miss them. Not singling you out Brutella, just using you as an example for everyone who does this. So yeah, everyone, (I feel like I have to make this clear every game smh), make your votes clear, please and thanks.

Barely posts at all first day, starts bossing people around and telling them how to lynch.  ajhockeystar pretty much confirmed scum at this point in my book.

Edited for bad grammar
Nico P.
Nico P.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:03 pm

Votecount 2.4

The Reporter(2)- Lacy H., Brutella Q.
Yas W.(1)- The Hippie
The Hippie(1)- Yas W.
Mirror Ash(0)-
Lacy H.(0)-
Brutella Q.(0)-
Jenaro K.(0)-
Kayleigh B.(0)-
Nico P.(0)-
Not Voting(6)- Jenaro K., Brutella Q., Mirror Ash, Kayleigh B., The Reporter, Nico P.
There are 9 alive so it takes 5 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Wednesday the 10th at 9pm EST.

If the deadline was now, The Reporter would be lynched.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Reporter Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:58 am

Now I'm very unsure
I don't think Yas is scum anymore, he's making some posts with great content, especially that awesome reads list
The Hippie really doesn't feel like scum but he isn't helping town at all
Mirror Ash can make some good posts that have a townie feel to them
Lacy just seems to hate me and hasn't made many posts apart from attacking me, and uh, still hasn't done my request.
Brutella had a good active day 1 and seems to have quietend down day 2 for some reason.
Jenaro is a wierd one. He was active pre game then kinda died day 1
He's back for day 2 though so that is good
Kayleigh kinda comes on once an irl day and makes a post with her thoughts, which is fine, but she should help more considering 2 on the account.
Nico has been half filler half good posts

In order from most likely to be town to most likely to be scum

Kayleigh
Nico
Yas
Mirror
Brutella
The Hippie
Jenaro
Lacy

Tl;dr
Lacy hasn't really posted anything apart from things saying I'm scummy, as if to single a scummy player out so to get them lynched

lynch Lacy
The Reporter
The Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Reporter Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:04 am

Her most recent posts have been targeting Yas.W
The player with THE MOST lynches
See what I'm getting at here?
Lacy has spent this whole game pressuring scummy players, and not acknowledging other stuff
The Reporter
The Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayleigh B. Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:39 am

Mirror Ash wrote:
Kayleigh B. wrote:

I dont quite understand why thats scummy. It doesnt make it look like his partner is sitting back and making his partner do everything because he said quite useful stuff in the same post.

Did it really add anything new however? He's referring to stuff we had pretty much all already talked about and clarified and I don't see how that isn't awfully scummy, its almost like fillering in some places through that post. As well as that, like I was saying, referring to himself as Jenaro is sort of dumb. Why can't his partner also not just personally throughout a readslist? Is he lazy? Is he not wanting to? Is he not wanting to give out conflicting data? Could be any, personally I feel it's the latter. He's basically saying that 'my partner is gonna give a read list shortly since I'm not.', and that's pretty fucking weird to say about your other half in the context of the game.
Kayleigh B.
Kayleigh B.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayleigh B. Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:39 am

throw out a read list, I mean, should really proof read my posts beforehand lol
Kayleigh B.
Kayleigh B.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirror Ash Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:03 pm

The Reporter wrote:Her most recent posts have been targeting Yas.W
The player with THE MOST lynches
See what I'm getting at here?
Lacy has spent this whole game pressuring scummy players, and not acknowledging other stuff

Uhh, aren't you supposed to pressure scummy players? To get reads info?

Why don't you actually post a reads list with BACKUP instead of that shitty one that conveniently has the majority of town reads in the middle, as well Lacy, someone else who already had lynches on her (I think) as the most likely scum.

Not only are you being hypocritical by lynching someone/pressuring someone with votes already on them, but you're also saying we shouldn't pressure scummy players...

Lynch The Reporter
Mirror Ash
Mirror Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hippie Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:29 pm

ive been reading the thread and I think that we should Lynch The Reporter.

IDK it seems to make sense.
The Hippie
The Hippie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico P. Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:48 pm

The Hippie wrote:ive been reading the thread and I think that we should Lynch The Reporter.

IDK it seems to make sense.

"It seems to make sense."

Please provide some reasoning for your lynches. It looks scummy as hell when you don't.
Nico P.
Nico P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 36 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 36  Next