PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 22: Hail Hydra!

+7
Brutella Q.
Jenaro K.
Yas W.
Kayleigh B.
The Reporter
The Hippie
ajhockeystar
11 posters

Page 32 of 36 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

Go down

Game 22: Hail Hydra! - Page 32 Empty Re: Game 22: Hail Hydra!

Post by The Hippie Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:09 am

sad part is that i dont think we could even get the lynches for anyone
The Hippie
The Hippie

Back to top Go down

Post by Yas W. Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:12 pm

I'm really sorry, I didn't expect my weekend to be this busy. I don't have time to a read-list (again, sorry) but I'll respond to Mirror Ash's questions. I should be online near deadline, though.

1) Lacy: From experience, mafia does not recall past actions (especially actions that are done by the mafia and scummy). They usually want don't want to remind town tactics in the past. I know this is not a strong point, but I believe mafia usually just go with the flow. For example, Lacy could totally ignore Zane and just said "Yas is lurking and blaming it on not being able to post" and achieve the same effect, yet she mentioned Zane, which I think is townie-like. Hopefully you kinda get what I mean. (Again, it's not the main reason why I think Lacy is town, but just to add to my opinion)

2) Nico: Nico isn't necessarily scummy for not using his lynch, but I pointed out that he ended up not lynching anyone Day 1 but lynched quite early Day 2. I find that a bit weird. Also, Nico seems to be actively replying and participating in conversation but he does not really pressure anyone. Again, it's the experience thing, but mafia usually "appears" to be helpful but not being the leader in trying to getting someone lynched. Of course, this is not always the case, which is why I think Nico is neutral/leaning town.

3) VCA is useful because I think patterns in lynching and unlynching could be use to identify scum. I didn't get around to doing it though, and I don't think it would be any help today.

Hopefully Jenaro comes on before deadline.
Yas W.
Yas W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brutella Q. Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:51 pm

I really am sorry but right now IRL is very busy and even when it's not it's really tiring. Because of this I haven't been able to read up on everything so all I'm going to say about this is that Ash just doesn't give off a scum vibe to me, but I haven't read everything so I might be wrong. This is why I'm not going to lynch, and instead I'll just wait until deadline and see where things go from there. I do not know where my other half went, I'd love for them to get back and post but I don't know what happened there.
Brutella Q.
Brutella Q.

Location : Soon to be 78/f/USA. Just an old woman trying to be young and find love again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayleigh B. Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:44 pm

apologies for not being here past couple of days, unfortunately not had internet access and didn't say here. just to say that I'm here and everything and I don't know where the heck my partner is that they feel they cant actually give some content out that might be useful for us all. not making this post big but warning of incoming post from me on why I feel Jenaro is scum and why my lynch is justified and not cause he switched lynch or whatever the reason people are claiming.
Kayleigh B.
Kayleigh B.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacy H. Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:27 pm

Oh! Yas, you said yesterday that you were also gonna provide us an analysis of scum pairings. If Jenaro/Mirror Ash isnt scum (it really comes down to what happens in the next few hours) provide that to us tomorrow, alright.
Lacy H.
Lacy H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayleigh B. Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:09 pm

Jenaro K. wrote:Also, i am so going for that 100 posts.

Jenaro K. wrote:The hippie, time to celebrate my post #69, imo.

#CONFETTIEVERYWHERE
#WEDIDITOTHERSELF
#GEMMALOVEMENOW

Jenaro K. wrote:But that was a milestone that was super important to me.

Jenaro K. wrote:Hell yeah. Made it right on DL. That better count. ;;

Jenaro K. wrote:FUCK. MFW I MISSED IT AGAIN. AND SHE WAS MAFIA. GDI.

Anyway, will post thoughts tomorrow when I have time to rest up. Fuck timezones and deadlines and clocks. I should have doen it at 30 minutes till instead of waiting for TR to say anything of value. Evil or Very Mad

First of all lets get the blatant useless and really irrelevant stuff out of the way. Mostly fillery nonsense and all in all shitposts or don't add to the situation. Do I really need to see you bitch over 3 posts about how you lynched mafia right at deadline? Oh how townie and great of you man. Also lets have a look at his whole content side of things. In reality, like 3 pages of his stuff is actually in the game. Again, on the side of that, the filler within the game,some more that could be argued as filler based on the fact he's just repeating ideas that we already said in some cases. Probably exaggerating a bit on this, but not that much more useful content compared to me, the player who actually has been fairly good with contributions and yet he can't seem to get a great read upon me although I could get a perfectly good scum lean on him with his content not being that much more than mine. Not sure if that was just down to laziness for the last 3 reads when he did those but that's just me bitching about it again.

Second, lemme draw your attention back over to my reads posts and the various things I mentioned about him. There's the fact he didn't even acknowledge my whole attack towards him even after a while, I mean it was substantial enough that people actually saw it and got a view from it. I mean I'm sure he saw it given that he posted on that same page shortly after.

Jenaro K. wrote:
Mirror Ash wrote:
Jenaro K. wrote:
Mirror Ash wrote:
Mirror Ash wrote:
Jenaro K. wrote:
Mirror Ash wrote:Or, yknow, I couldn't get online until 8:45EST and spent 45 minutes reading through and figuring out what the fuck to do and how to respond. I love that you're calling me out for missing a lynch so close to deadline, but not Jenaro, who tried to switch RIGHT AT DEADLINE.

I feel you got this wrong. I tried to lynch TR for being scummy right at deadlineafter she never posted any new information. You're the one who tried to switch right before the time you though DL was going to be.

A full 33 minutes versus, yknow, 13 seconds...yes absolutely.

Not only that but I said EXACTLY WHY I DID IT. Nico made a good point, and i thought it was enough reason to switch my vote. You're the one that just tried to change yknow, the second before deadline.

You do know I didn't change my vote, right? I went from not lynching anyone to lynching TR, who already had plur.

You just lynched him, no reasoning involved, and then said "Yes! Right at deadline! that better count ;;" To me that SCREAMS scum...you're hopping on TR's wagon to try and be like "oh yeah im not mafia i helped you lynch the reporter" etc etc

Did you read the posts I had? I explained in one the TR and Yas were scummy to me, but TR was less so in my reads list. After Yas posted his reads, I made another post explaining why I felt TR was scummy and why she had become less scummy to me. After that, as she randlynched 2 other users, I basically told her I would lynch her and to post any readslists she may have to help town (on the off chance she was town). At deadline (I was a little late) I tried to lynch her. It wasn't as immediate as you try to make it out to be.

She had personally posted some sort of reads list beforehand which albeit wasn't much was something alongside some other stuff. It was sort of immediate in terms of forum mafia tbh, plus like mirror was saying about the that better count thing,why would you care if it counted anyway? It's a bloody slow moving game and he lynches aren't gonna change rapidly over the course of two minutes that you need to lynch to ensure a lynch on TR. Did you want to appear super townie and get your points for lynching scum? I mean lynching someone who we didn't know was scum yet you jumped on them at deadline suddenly feeling they're super scummy and not entirely justifying your point on lynching them.

Not really much more I can add to it. Rest of my complaints or whatever about him are pretty minor/pointless tbh so I won't cloud things with them so anyway there you go guys. Any questions feel free.

Also Jenaro, I'd love for you to actually explain why you referred to yourself in the third person and all, would be lovely to hear about it all. for reference please check my whole post about it.
Kayleigh B.
Kayleigh B.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirror Ash Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:54 pm

Yas W. wrote:I'm really sorry, I didn't expect my weekend to be this busy. I don't have time to a read-list (again, sorry) but I'll respond to Mirror Ash's questions. I should be online near deadline, though.

1) Lacy: From experience, mafia does not recall past actions (especially actions that are done by the mafia and scummy). They usually want don't want to remind town tactics in the past. I know this is not a strong point, but I believe mafia usually just go with the flow. For example, Lacy could totally ignore Zane and just said "Yas is lurking and blaming it on not being able to post" and achieve the same effect, yet she mentioned Zane, which I think is townie-like. Hopefully you kinda get what I mean. (Again, it's not the main reason why I think Lacy is town, but just to add to my opinion)

2) Nico: Nico isn't necessarily scummy for not using his lynch, but I pointed out that he ended up not lynching anyone Day 1 but lynched quite early Day 2. I find that a bit weird. Also, Nico seems to be actively replying and participating in conversation but he does not really pressure anyone. Again, it's the experience thing, but mafia usually "appears" to be helpful but not being the leader in trying to getting someone lynched. Of course, this is not always the case, which is why I think Nico is neutral/leaning town.

3) VCA is useful because I think patterns in lynching and unlynching could be use to identify scum. I didn't get around to doing it though, and I don't think it would be any help today.

Hopefully Jenaro comes on before deadline.

Yeah sorry, i'll be more active in 2 days coz i'll be back from spain.

1) idk dude, it just makes more sense to say that she was trying to dig up info to try to keep suspicion away from her and onto someone else. But of course it's only an add-on reason so it's not something to go off from

3) but hydra is a thing which kinda screws it over

Yeah i think Jenaro needs to speak in order for the thread to accelerate. I mean i've responded to everything and i dont think i have anything else I need to defend myself from. Currently, Jenaro needs to reply to like everyrhing, Yas needs to post his scum team analysis and everyone else needs to be active
Mirror Ash
Mirror Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenaro K. Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:35 pm

Kayleigh B. wrote:So, first of all Mirror Ash. Fairly good content overall, I don't have much in particular at all to pick on, he's been fairly aggressive when pushing or defending himself but I'm assuming that's just his playstyle and nothing I should entirely be worried about, perhaps something to take note of however. Slight town lean.

Jenaro - not sure if I got this out of context but right before he gave his reads out Jenaro personally said: " Hopefully Jenaro will post his thoughts soon. Gemma's flip is going to shake up the future reads people have a lot." (apologies for not quoting etc, typing this up on my phone, its there though.). Peculiar that he would talk about himself like that, and sorta is showing an idea that perhaps his partner is sitting back? Not really anything that of note there, but that could suggest a lot of cooperation, ie he doesn't want conflicting reads lists and wants to appear townie. Theres also the fact he did this directly after talking about scum cooperating to avoid slips, the silly boy. Barring that, jenaros content has been OK (albeit lazy due to my fucking name, still annoying me.) Neutral at the moment, not sure how to feel about that thing I found personally.

Nico - great content day 1, has sort of quietened down in day 2. Wavering a bit with my read, but I'm still a pretty confident town lean on Nico. He's been pretty good with his analysis and has been breaking down posts well and in ways I can agree with. Not much else I can think of here.

Yas - I don't quite get his logic about the read list. How is analysing a person's posts individually not a good thing for reading? Even skimming over a couple of pages can highlight some things that wouldn't have got noticed before. Enough about that any. I personally have a scum read on Yas atm. Not sure if that will change much based on his reads but I'll see. The sudden burst in activity is a bit ridiculous, I wasn't expecting that much defense. Also a test to study for where you have been posting extremely frequently over the past few days? Your reactions haven't been the bet either to people commenting on you which again has cast some doubt on you for me. If more stuff is wanted to clarify my read on him I'll feel free to share.

Need to run off shortly so I'll maybe look at the rest of you in a bit and do a couple of more players.

Kayleigh B. wrote:Also can you guys please look at that thing I said about Jenaro in my analysis post? After thinking about it a bit, its a pretty telling scumslip in my opinion. More leaning scum on Jenaro now after considering this plus looking at a few things. I just feel its a pretty intriguing bit of analysis that's worth looking at.

Kayleigh B. wrote:first of all wasn't on at deadline yesterday to actually do the lynch also was a bit doubtful tbh. second of all have you actually read my reads list and view on Jenaro? man maybe you should check before you start to question me. third i don't get why that's horribly scummy. I think as scum I would have probably bussed at that stage to look more townie, as we would have needed to stay townie as its more likely to be a town win tbh now considering 1 mafia to lynch rather than 3 town to lynch. hippie to be honest you should go read stuff before.

So, first, you never even finished your readslist, and what you did say you called me as neutral before changing to scumread with no content or reason. My serious self made his post saying he hoped I got my readslist out and provided us with his own opinions. After that, the shit hasn't been around much. Really, not at all. It's interesting that a lot of us has stated that our partners have been inactive, and yet you picked me out as being the scummiest. You also never lynched me and stayed of TR too.

I did give my reasons as to why I thought TR was scummy. She was scummy to me before she started attacking Yas. I was looking at a possible Yas/TR scumteam, as they were my two scumreads. When she attacked Yas, it made me think that she was more towny, as I didn't think she would try to bus. After Yas's fucking impressive readslist, I saw him as way towny-er. TR, after his readslist, flipped to two other players out of nowhere. It was scummy af and after Yas looking towny to me, TR was my only other scumread. OFC I wanted to lynch her. I did wait to long, though. I wouldn't really call that much of a bus and I don't see why you don't call out Mirror Ash for his try too.

Speaking of Mirror Ash. You were on TR for most of the day and then, with 30 minutes left, tried to change (until you realized you had posted late). You had another 30 minutes. Had you been reading thoroughly, you would have seen my attempted lynch, too. Both of them were scummy for different reasons. Mine can be seen as a bus and yours as a means to save a maf partner.

I also notice how you and Kayleigh have buddied this day against me. With TR gone, mafia would need to buddy to stay in the game. I would like Yas to post his scumteam reads next day, assuming we don't hit maf today, which I am going to try to do with my lynch soon. Mirror was a little better with his lynch today. He immediately lynched me for the same thing he did, along with Kay and Yas. As soon as I had plur, he snuck his off and now sits without lynching while he and Kayleigh call me scummy on the last day before deadline. Interesting since they had nothing to say this last weekend.

With everything here, I am seeing a possible Kayleigh/Ash scumteam.

Lynch Mirror Ash

This is a little bit to save myself and much more so to lynch a possible maf read. Ash has been up and down for me. He started really scummy with him VS. Gemma ♥ and as we went into day 2 he became a town read for me. Towards the end and his day 3 content, he is back to a scummy read for me (and not just because he is the only lynch that can save me). :p

Sorry for this newspaper and I hope it will be useful/ get Ash lynched as maf. This time, I will not miss your fucking DL, AJ.
Jenaro K.
Jenaro K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayleigh B. Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:03 pm

Jenaro K. wrote:
Kayleigh B. wrote:So, first of all Mirror Ash. Fairly good content overall, I don't have much in particular at all to pick on, he's been fairly aggressive when pushing or defending himself but I'm assuming that's just his playstyle and nothing I should entirely be worried about, perhaps something to take note of however. Slight town lean.

Jenaro - not sure if I got this out of context but right before he gave his reads out Jenaro personally said: " Hopefully Jenaro will post his thoughts soon. Gemma's flip is going to shake up the future reads people have a lot." (apologies for not quoting etc, typing this up on my phone, its there though.). Peculiar that he would talk about himself like that, and sorta is showing an idea that perhaps his partner is sitting back? Not really anything that of note there, but that could suggest a lot of cooperation, ie he doesn't want conflicting reads lists and wants to appear townie. Theres also the fact he did this directly after talking about scum cooperating to avoid slips, the silly boy. Barring that, jenaros content has been OK (albeit lazy due to my fucking name, still annoying me.) Neutral at the moment, not sure how to feel about that thing I found personally.

Nico - great content day 1, has sort of quietened down in day 2. Wavering a bit with my read, but I'm still a pretty confident town lean on Nico. He's been pretty good with his analysis and has been breaking down posts well and in ways I can agree with. Not much else I can think of here.

Yas - I don't quite get his logic about the read list. How is analysing a person's posts individually not a good thing for reading? Even skimming over a couple of pages can highlight some things that wouldn't have got noticed before. Enough about that any. I personally have a scum read on Yas atm. Not sure if that will change much based on his reads but I'll see. The sudden burst in activity is a bit ridiculous, I wasn't expecting that much defense. Also a test to study for where you have been posting extremely frequently over the past few days? Your reactions haven't been the bet either to people commenting on you which again has cast some doubt on you for me. If more stuff is wanted to clarify my read on him I'll feel free to share.

Need to run off shortly so I'll maybe look at the rest of you in a bit and do a couple of more players.

Kayleigh B. wrote:Also can you guys please look at that thing I said about Jenaro in my analysis post? After thinking about it a bit, its a pretty telling scumslip in my opinion. More leaning scum on Jenaro now after considering this plus looking at a few things. I just feel its a pretty intriguing bit of analysis that's worth looking at.

Kayleigh B. wrote:first of all wasn't on at deadline yesterday to actually do the lynch also was a bit doubtful tbh. second of all have you actually read my reads list and view on Jenaro? man maybe you should check before you start to question me. third i don't get why that's horribly scummy. I think as scum I would have probably bussed at that stage to look more townie, as we would have needed to stay townie as its more likely to be a town win tbh now considering 1 mafia to lynch rather than 3 town to lynch. hippie to be honest you should go read stuff before.

So, first, you never even finished your readslist, and what you did say you called me as neutral before changing to scumread with no content or reason.

reached deadline pretty much and I had not much time to type up the other folks, I felt they were the people I really needed to attend to in my list though so I shared that to actually help. Most likely will do another tomorrow. also we have this stunning bit of evidence you omitted which I said which shows why I feel you went turned scummy.

Kayleigh B. wrote:also can you guys please look at that thing I said about Jenaro in my analysis post? After thinking about it a bit, its a pretty telling scumslip in my opinion. More leaning scum on Jenaro now after considering this plus looking at a few things. I just feel its a pretty intriguing bit of analysis that's worth looking at.

ie looked over my read, had a think, leant more scum on you over like a couple of hours or whatever, which is reasonable. Not sudden scum flip like you're saying. please don't omit stuff that doesn't prove your point, you're obviously reading all my posts to make up this analysis post.

My serious self made his post saying he hoped I got my readslist out and provided us with his own opinions. After that, the shit hasn't been around much. Really, not at all. It's interesting that a lot of us has stated that our partners have been inactive, and yet you picked me out as being the scummiest. You also never lynched me and stayed of TR too.

again wasn't there at dl to actually consider lynching and was also focusing on other things, ie yourself for one. Thankfully that's been noticed and we've actually made some ground on you.

I did give my reasons as to why I thought TR was scummy. She was scummy to me before she started attacking Yas. I was looking at a possible Yas/TR scumteam, as they were my two scumreads. When she attacked Yas, it made me think that she was more towny, as I didn't think she would try to bus. After Yas's fucking impressive readslist, I saw him as way towny-er. TR, after his readslist, flipped to two other players out of nowhere. It was scummy af and after Yas looking towny to me, TR was my only other scumread. OFC I wanted to lynch her. I did wait to long, though. I wouldn't really call that much of a bus and I don't see why you don't call out Mirror Ash for his try too.
I suppose on those stances but please elaborate on the Ash stance? Not sure if I remember this. Fair enough though considering you seemed to find Yas a more townie person at dl. Still peculiar however.

Speaking of Mirror Ash. You were on TR for most of the day and then, with 30 minutes left, tried to change (until you realized you had posted late). You had another 30 minutes. Had you been reading thoroughly, you would have seen my attempted lynch, too. Both of them were scummy for different reasons. Mine can be seen as a bus and yours as a means to save a maf partner.

I also notice how you and Kayleigh have buddied this day against me. With TR gone, mafia would need to buddy to stay in the game. I would like Yas to post his scumteam reads next day, assuming we don't hit maf today, which I am going to try to do with my lynch soon. Mirror was a little better with his lynch today.
the one thing mafia shouldn't do is buddy up in black flag, they'll get found out super quick and after all only 1 has to be lynched for us to win. Fucking stupid if anyone buddied, in which case I don't see myself actually buddying that much other than the fact we have similar views on yourself and the whole same lynch target.
He immediately lynched me for the same thing he did, along with Kay and Yas. As soon as I had plur, he snuck his off and now sits without lynching while he and Kayleigh call me scummy on the last day before deadline. Interesting since they had nothing to say this last weekend.
said I was away, pretty sure one mirror said he was in Spain or some shit, so yeah. My sincerest apologies, but I have been saying stuff about you for a week so don't give me that bullshit.

With everything here, I am seeing a possible Kayleigh/Ash scumteam.

Lynch Mirror Ash

This is a little bit to save myself and much more so to lynch a possible maf read. Ash has been up and down for me. He started really scummy with him VS. Gemma ♥ and as we went into day 2 he became a town read for me. Towards the end and his day 3 content, he is back to a scummy read for me (and not just because he is the only lynch that can save me). :p

Sorry for this newspaper and I hope it will be useful/ get Ash lynched as maf. This time, I will not miss your fucking DL, AJ.

Jenaro thanks again for not commenting on the whole third person shit, you're pretty fucking excellent at the whole omitting important necessary information aren't you? Even explicitly aaid about it at the end and im sureyou saw it in your analysis of my posts. If you're here please comment on it, would love to see it.

To the rest of you, would recommend a Jenaro lynch highly, personally I think he's the better choice over Mirror, I mean we can lynch both but even then mirror hasnt been acting as weirdly in comparison to Jenaro imo. End of the day it's up to you guys but honestly feeling Jenaro is the biggest option for scum here, btw i suppose he lynched there to save his ass so I can't say much there.
Kayleigh B.
Kayleigh B.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacy H. Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:09 pm

Unlynch mirror ash

whom ive found to be more townnie than...

Lynch Jenaro

Seriously partner... dont go lynching the less scummy of the two. There's too much connection between him and TR... plus mirror ash seems to be more useful to town than Jenaro
Lacy H.
Lacy H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacy H. Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:12 pm

And yes I know that prob wont count... unless aj makes a special exception for a little ol' granny like me. Sorry Mirror Ash, bad wifi stopped my epic save.
Lacy H.
Lacy H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacy H. Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:16 pm

Bruh... Mirror Ash is obvious scum. I mean he tried to hammer the Hippie in an attempt to save his scum partner. At least that wont count.

Unlynch Jenaro. Lynch Mirror
Lacy H.
Lacy H.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hippie Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:23 pm

im just having a hard time seeing who jenero is partners with. if i was mafia and my partner was about to be lynched to lose the game - i would be fighting hard as fuck so he doesnt get lynched. you dont see that right now from a jenero partner but you see it from kayleigh with mirror ash.
The Hippie
The Hippie

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirror Ash Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:25 pm

LMFAO when I forget about DL and my idiot partner gets us lynched. Have fun, noobs.
Mirror Ash
Mirror Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacy H. Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:28 pm

That's what I'm telling my partner but he doesnt want to listen to me. Either way it should be gg as soon as Aj comes here and updates this
Lacy H.
Lacy H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacy H. Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:31 pm

Sorry Mirror Ash. I tried to keep you alive. But I have multiple personality disorder. And The voices made me lynch you even though i didnt want to have you lynched. Maybe if we are lucky AJ will count the lynch i did rn. The Hippie... tbh i think maf wouldnt go out that hard to protect their partner though, cuz that would give them away. They'd try to do something more low key
Lacy H.
Lacy H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirror Ash Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:36 pm

Lacy H. wrote:Sorry Mirror Ash. I tried to keep you alive. But I have multiple personality disorder. And The voices made me lynch you even though i didnt want to have you lynched. Maybe if we are lucky AJ will count the lynch i did rn. The Hippie... tbh i think maf wouldnt go out that hard to protect their partner though, cuz that would give them away. They'd try to do something more low key

Your partner is a fucking dumbass, let's be honest. Get Jenaro or Hippie tomorrow if you know what's good for you.
Mirror Ash
Mirror Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacy H. Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:45 pm

I agree. My partner is retarded. But I cant hate on him completely, i mean he agreed on lynching TR.

One last attempt, since aj hasnt updated

UL MA Lynch Jenaro

I know it wont count... but whatever. AJ is taking a million years to update
Lacy H.
Lacy H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacy H. Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:52 pm

Mirror Ash, can you not? You are just mad that I got the last mafia, you, lynched. I mean its so obvious you are scum you should really stop. Why dont you tell us who the last mafia is? I mean it is gg by black flag rules, considering your death will leave the game with one mafia.

As for my really bad teammate, git gud. Seriously, how do you fail to see that he is scum? Also it's like an hour past the deadline... Your lynch wont work. Mirror Ash is gonna die.

Lacy H.
Lacy H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirror Ash Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:52 pm

Lacy H. wrote:Mirror Ash, can you not? You are just mad that I got the last mafia, you, lynched. I mean its so obvious you are scum you should really stop. Why dont you tell us who the last mafia is? I mean it is gg by black flag rules, considering your death will leave the game with one mafia.

As for my really bad teammate, git gud. Seriously, how do you fail to see that he is scum? Also it's like an hour past the deadline...  Your lynch wont work. Mirror Ash is gonna die.

I don't think you're understanding. It's deadline already so.

I
AM
NOT
SCUM.

Can you even read, Lacy? Seriously, I don't understand how you aren't processing this.
Mirror Ash
Mirror Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:04 pm

Sorry Lacy, you were too late.

Votecount 3.3

Mirror Ash(3)- The Hippie, Lacy H., Jenaro K.
Jenaro K.(2)- Yas W., Kayleigh B.
The Hippie(0)-
Yas W.(0)-
Lacy H.(0)-
Brutella Q.(0)-
Kayleigh B.(0)-
Nico P.(0)-
Not Voting(4)- Brutella Q., Jenaro K., Nico P., Mirror Ash
There are 8 alive so it takes 5 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Monday the 15th at 9pm EST.

Mirror Ash was lynched.

he was the...:

Day 4 Commence!

Votecount 4.0

Jenaro K.(0)-
The Hippie(0)-
Yas W.(0)-
Lacy H.(0)-
Brutella Q.(0)-
Kayleigh B.(0)-
Nico P.(0)-
Not Voting(7)- Brutella Q., Jenaro K., Nico P., The Hippie, Lacy H., Yas W., Kayleigh B.
There are 7 alive so it takes 4 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Friday the 19th at 9pm EST.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayleigh B. Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:10 pm

Yea... Lacy really fucked up with lynching mirror ash. I honestly don't know what happened there to make mirror ash look scum, but now it makes me rethink Lacy could be scum just a little bit. Anyways i'm going to lynch who i think should have been killed and...

Lynch Jenaro K.
Kayleigh B.
Kayleigh B.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenaro K. Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:15 pm

Huh. That was a little surprising. I did want to save myself, but I also saw Kay/Ash as a possible scumteam. Kay, if you have things that you feel I overlooked in your posts, I gave you a newspaper already. Quote exactly what it is that you want to to reply to and what you feel I missed. I went back and looked over your posts this last day and responded to what I thought was relevant. Anything else, I can do so tomorrow (irl).

Since Ash was not scum, I want to see Yas partner reads. I still see him as town, atm, and his last readlist was pro. Other than that, I'll try to be active a bit more and respond to Kay tomorrow.
Jenaro K.
Jenaro K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yas W. Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:18 pm

Nooo Mirror Ash Sad(( He was in my opinion one of the more clearer town players in the game. Oh well, there was nothing i could have done. Why did he unlynch jenaro?

Anyways, to prevent that situation again, I will

lynch Jenaro

You can never have too much pressure.
Yas W.
Yas W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayleigh B. Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:37 pm

Why the fuck do you guys care about scumteams that much. Realistically scumteams are the worst possible idea to ever be in existence in the game. Scum will be actively trying to not appear as scum for one part, and for the other part, the whole me/ash hypothesis was entirely wrong plus there's the fact that a lot of the playerbase viewed us as town leans. I mean my god did we really have to go through with the mirror lynch there? Lacy did you have to get all opinionated when you kept switching there? Bit silly tbh.

anyway good job you fucks time to lynch jenaro.
Kayleigh B.
Kayleigh B.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 36 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next