PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 22: Hail Hydra!

+7
Brutella Q.
Jenaro K.
Yas W.
Kayleigh B.
The Reporter
The Hippie
ajhockeystar
11 posters

Page 27 of 36 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 36  Next

Go down

Game 22: Hail Hydra! - Page 27 Empty Re: Game 22: Hail Hydra!

Post by Lacy H. Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:47 pm

Lacy H. wrote:Hiya friends I apologize for my ugliness contaminating this game I'm confirmed by da way

Man i feel like i'm going through some serious déjà vu

So guys, I kinda fell and hit my head. Everything is pretty fuzzy right now. Remind me what's going on I have like a thousand questions, so would you mind answering some of them for me If you answer them maybe it will jog my memory

Who am I? Where am I? What are we doing? Who do I like and why? Who do I hate and why? Who likes me and why? Who doesnt like me and what's their reasoning? Why have The Hippie and Kayleigh been so quiet throughout this whole game? Why am I so old? Why is Gemma so kawaii? So if we are all Doduo and i grow a head, does that mean I evolved?!?! Am I a male Dodrio now?!?!?!

Thats all the questions for now thanks

HIya partner! Razz

Basically The Reporter Mirror Ash The Hippie and Yas W. are the only people who are major scumreads by town rn. I am pushing for a lynch on The Reporter for fillering. Yas W. was lurking and only came back when people started lynching him. The Hippie is also fillering, and Mirror Ash idk why is being lynched, something about the Gemma lynch Day 1.

ALSO Gemma is Kawaii, we live in a senior home, and we made the 10000th post on the forums. Specifically, me.
Lacy H.
Lacy H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacy H. Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:47 pm

Oh also yes READ THE GAME. The real game starts on Page like 10, the first 8-10 pages are literally gemma shitposting.
Lacy H.
Lacy H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenaro K. Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:50 pm

And I will go back to check out everything you posted to try to understand your TR lynch. TR is still on my scummy list, but I'm having trouble deciding if it's like Ash, who I now see as town, or if she's really scum.
Jenaro K.
Jenaro K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenaro K. Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:52 pm

Lacy H. wrote:Oh also yes READ THE GAME. The real game starts on Page like 10, the first 8-10 pages are literally gemma shitposting.

I resent that. While my serious self did it less so, I was one of the biggest shitposters. Tyvm.
Jenaro K.
Jenaro K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico P. Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:27 pm

Jenaro K. wrote:
Lacy H. wrote:Oh also yes READ THE GAME. The real game starts on Page like 10, the first 8-10 pages are literally gemma shitposting.

I resent that. While my serious self did it less so, I was one of the biggest shitposters. Tyvm.

Not really something to be proud of imo.
Nico P.
Nico P.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Reporter Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:49 am

Lacy H. wrote:
The Reporter wrote:Lacy you gonna do what I asked or nah?

wait a sec, just saw this? What did you ask?

Y'know how you are saying I "Passivly encourage people to keep lynching who they are lynching"
Can you requote my post that I did that, underlining where I did that
The Reporter
The Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Reporter Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:51 am

Because he's at equal lynches with The Hippie

lynch Yas
The Reporter
The Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Yas W. Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:11 am

test
Yas W.
Yas W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yas W. Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:15 am

Ugh idk what is happening, I tried posting twice and it gave me error both times. Thanks god it wasn't my read list.

Anyways, I don't want to type it all again so I'll summarize

1) If you keep attacking me solely on activity, not only is it a bad reason to lynch someone, I also don't know how to reply to that. It had already been thoroughly discussed. Comment on my posts if you want something to report on.

2) Why are you lynching me again? I am assuming this is another you.

3) Why do you think The Hippie should not be lynched today? It seems like you are either trying to secure my lynch or protecting him.

This is mainly directed to the Reporter but point 1) is for everyone.
Yas W.
Yas W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yas W. Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:16 am

Also expect the reads list by tomorrow, since I don't think I will have time to finish it today.
Yas W.
Yas W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacy H. Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:19 am

To be honest, the "male Dodrio" aka the current entity of my whole state of my mind (they dont give us our medication at the senior home) has made me think of why there may be inactivity. I mean both players coulda been inactive and at one point needed a sub... but what are the odds that both players would go inactive on a single account at the same time for an extended period of time. So I understand why there is some issues with Yas. I dont think benefit of doubt will be useful either. You said Gemmi was lynched? Who else is dead, the first post PL has everyone alive.
Lacy H.
Lacy H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacy H. Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:32 am

Yas W. wrote:Ugh idk what is happening, I tried posting twice and it gave me error both times. Thanks god it wasn't my read list.

1) If you keep attacking me solely on activity, not only is it a bad reason to lynch someone, I also don't know how to reply to that. It had already been thoroughly discussed. Comment on my posts if you want something to report on.

3) Why do you think The Hippie should not be lynched today? It seems like you are either trying to secure my lynch or protecting him.

This kinda reminds me of Zane's (strat?) from game 15. You know, lurking for a while and blaming it on not being able to post. But the difference is that Zane posted his reads lists ASAP. So we at least knew where his head was at all times.

Yas W. wrote:Also expect the reads list by tomorrow, since I don't think I will have time to finish it today.

One thing I find interesting is the fact that Yas is delaying his reads list. He doesnt have the best reasoning as to why either. It doesnt take a whole day to make a reads list, if that. He could be running it by his maf partners, assuming he's maf. He should have a rough feel of how everyone is just by playing for how scummy he feels everyone is. It's not like he just subbed in. Granted, he could be trying to separate the two reads (ie: Lacy 1: Town Lacy 2: Null or TR 1: Scum TR 2:Town), which could be tough considering that it can be hard to pinpoint who is who; however, there is no point in doing that.

I'm getting a scum vibe on him but I need to scroll through all his other posts and stuff.
Lacy H.
Lacy H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yas W. Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:36 am

Lacy H. wrote:
Yas W. wrote:Ugh idk what is happening, I tried posting twice and it gave me error both times. Thanks god it wasn't my read list.

This kinda reminds me of Zane's (strat?) from game 15. You know, lurking for a while and blaming it on not being able to post. But the difference is that Zane posted his reads lists ASAP. So we at least knew where his head was at all times.

OMGGGGGGGG every post about me is about my activity. /me faints. Also I didn't blame my poor activity on the error, I was just talking about that post.Have it not occured to you that the post just didn't send? I tried posting it twice, and it said "Timed out try again" or sth like that both times. You are thinking too deep here. Also, it's not like you are the most active player.
Yas W. wrote:Also expect the reads list by tomorrow, since I don't think I will have time to finish it today.

One thing I find interesting is the fact that Yas is delaying his reads list. He doesnt have the best reasoning as to why either. It doesnt take a whole day to make a reads list, if that. He could be running it by his maf partners, assuming he's maf. He should have a rough feel of how everyone is just by playing for how scummy he feels everyone is. It's not like he just subbed in. Granted, he could be trying to separate the two reads (ie: Lacy 1: Town Lacy 2: Null or TR 1: Scum TR 2:Town), which could be tough considering that it can be hard to pinpoint who is who; however, there is no point in doing that.

I'm getting a scum vibe on him but I need to scroll through all his other posts and stuff.

Again, thinking way too hard here. 1) I have a test to study for. 2) Do you not do a read list by looking back? It takes a while to go through each person's posts, especially since we have ~50 pages. Read lists that just comes from feelings without much looking back/checking on facts, tend to be like "I think this guy is town since he does this, but then it could be that, so idk neutral for now" which I don't really like cause it's not useful.
Yas W.
Yas W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacy H. Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:43 am

Yas W. wrote:
Lacy H. wrote:

OMGGGGGGGG every post about me is about my activity. /me faints. Also I didn't blame my poor activity on the error, I was just talking about that post.Have it not occured to you that the post just didn't send? I tried posting it twice, and it said "Timed out try again" or sth like that both times. You are thinking too deep here. Also, it's not like you are the most active player.

Again, thinking way too hard here. 1) I have a test to study for. 2) Do you not do a read list by looking back? It takes a while to go through each person's posts, especially since we have ~50 pages. Read lists that just comes from feelings without much looking back/checking on facts, tend to be like "I think this guy is town since he does this, but then it could be that, so idk neutral for now" which I don't really like cause it's not useful.

What I'm saying is that in your case you should have had at least one reads list already to use as a base, and focus on stuff that were posted after that. You could also at least have given us a rough set of reads and said you'd go more in depth on it later ie: Yas is def. scum imo, Gemmi seems very town to me, Lacy has a very high town read. so on so forth. At least so we see where your head is at.
Lacy H.
Lacy H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yas W. Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:51 am

Lacy H. wrote:
Yas W. wrote:
Lacy H. wrote:

What I'm saying is that in your case you should have had at least one reads list already to use as a base, and focus on stuff that were posted after that.  You could also at least have given us a rough set of reads and said you'd go more in depth on it later ie: Yas is def. scum imo, Gemmi seems very town to me, Lacy has a very high town read. so on so forth. At least so we see where your head is at.

I prefer to make a read list without any opinions on anyone. I don't know if it's true for everyone, but many time you think people are scum just because you are in the heat of the game. When you actually step back and look, you might think like "hey, that's not scum at all! what was I thinking?" Personally, I believe if you are making a read list you should have a clear mind. Then, you wouldn't be hunting for evidence, but view the game from a bigger perspective - to see the interactions and motives that might not be clear in the beginning.
Yas W.
Yas W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirror Ash Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:51 pm

Yas, you have a test yet you became like the most frequent poster??? Idk dude this isnt very consistent. But reply to this post AFTER you make the god damn readlist coz we are all waiting for it.

Also The Hippie, you know when you said that Yas needed more pressure therefore you lynched him? Well I am pretty sure as soon as The Reporter or Nico (cant remember which one), Yas immediately started becoming extremely active because of the fact he was immediately pressurised which is quite scummy as most people have mentioned already. However here's the inconsistency, he clearly was pressurised a lot and didnt need anymore to get him to talk because he already became active and started to respond. So there was no need for anymore lynches on him for pressure. Now combine this with my previous point on how you clearly have much more evidence of lynching me than him at the time of your lynch, and you can deduce that your lynch wasnt very justified or necessary to aid town and is more advantageous to scum. Therefore i still think your lynch is quite scummy.

TLDR: pls read the post, ty
Mirror Ash
Mirror Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hippie Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:17 pm

You can never have too much pressure.
The Hippie
The Hippie

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirror Ash Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:24 pm

The Hippie wrote:You can never have too much pressure.
There is a difference between pressure and useful pressure. 1 lynch was all it needed for the pressure to be useful since he started talking, etc. But you were not the 2nd, but the 3rd lynch which is kinda overkill in terms of pressure and that additional pressure did not help much since the information that Yas gave us was more or less resulting from that first lynch therefore that pressure wasnt very useful and is much more regarded as a bandwagon "here is my oppurtunity to lynch without being suspected" kinda thing.
Mirror Ash
Mirror Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by The Reporter Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:40 pm

The Hippie just really seems like one of those townies that doesn't know what to do or say, but it would be wierd having 2 of those on 1 account.
Unless one is inactive I'm not sure

Damnit Hydra
The Reporter
The Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico P. Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:23 pm

Yas W. wrote:I prefer to make a read list without any opinions on anyone. I don't know if it's true for everyone, but many time you think people are scum just because you are in the heat of the game. When you actually step back and look, you might think like "hey, that's not scum at all! what was I thinking?" Personally, I believe if you are making a read list you should have a clear mind. Then, you wouldn't be hunting for evidence, but view the game from a bigger perspective - to see the interactions and motives that might not be clear in the beginning.

I agree with this. While playing the game, you may get different reads on people based on what you see as scummy at that point. You also obviously aren't playing the whole game in one sitting, so you may forget things. It's best to go through the person's posts, find what truly seems to be townie/scummy, and move from there to make your read.
Nico P.
Nico P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirror Ash Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:41 pm

The one thing I find really bothersome, and it's making me want to lynch him more, is that he's had, what, 3, 4 posts since he told us he would get us his reads list? And he still hasn't posted.

Lynch Yas W.
Mirror Ash
Mirror Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirror Ash Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:43 pm

Unlynch Yas W.

Just realized we are at 3 lynches, 4 with me. Don't want mafia to be able to hammer that fast.
Mirror Ash
Mirror Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirror Ash Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:12 pm

Mirror Ash wrote:The one thing I find really bothersome, and it's making me want to lynch him more, is that he's had, what, 3, 4 posts since he told us he would get us his reads list? And he still hasn't posted.

Lynch Yas W.
yeah but he said he is gonna do it tomorrow so we can wait until he does.
Mirror Ash
Mirror Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hippie Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:07 pm

The Reporter wrote:The Hippie just really seems like one of those townies that doesn't know what to do or say, but it would be wierd having 2 of those on 1 account.
Unless one is inactive I'm not sure

Damnit Hydra

do you even read my posts or just say stupid shit? afro
The Hippie
The Hippie

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacy H. Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:25 pm

Mirror Ash wrote:Unlynch Yas W.

Just realized we are at 3 lynches, 4 with me. Don't want mafia to be able to hammer that fast.

I kinda doubt mafia would ql. It isnt MYLO or LYLO... right? But I guess its better to be safe than sorry.
Lacy H.
Lacy H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 36 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 36  Next