PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 22: Hail Hydra!

+7
Brutella Q.
Jenaro K.
Yas W.
Kayleigh B.
The Reporter
The Hippie
ajhockeystar
11 posters

Page 26 of 36 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31 ... 36  Next

Go down

Game 22: Hail Hydra! - Page 26 Empty Re: Game 22: Hail Hydra!

Post by Mirror Ash Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:20 pm

The Hippie, everyone. Right now a lot of people are susping Yas and yourself. Give us some reads so we at least know where you stand.
Mirror Ash
Mirror Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Brutella Q. Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:28 pm

don't have time to read through everything and react rn, so I'll get back tomorrow or something. just so y'all know why I didn't do anything.
Brutella Q.
Brutella Q.

Location : Soon to be 78/f/USA. Just an old woman trying to be young and find love again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirror Ash Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:31 pm

The Hippie wrote:lol, I'm "online" on my computer until it goes to sleep. I got off my computer hours ago.

Anyway, this whole bandwagon is built on the reasoning of me not posting besides to place a lynch vote or filler, which is what Kayleigh just said. This isn't true, so /shrug.

What do you want my thoughts on?
we also want your thought on how you seem to have switched to Yas even though most of your scumhunting and shit made was against me which is strange because why would you give up all that just for someone who started posting after being lynched. Because this indicates that you just want the easiest way to get people lynched therefore bandwagoning.
Mirror Ash
Mirror Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hippie Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:36 pm

I don't have a great deal of reads because not everyone is posting as much as everyone else. Of the most active players, Ash is scum and Brutella is most likely town. Kayleigh, Jenaro and Nico haven't posted enough for me to have a real read on them yet. Reporter is leaning town for now, Lacy is solid town and Yas is defo scum.

Just because one person is town, that doesn't mean I can't change my vote lol. The logic that I'm scum because I decided to switch my vote is very poor. There are two scummy players right now, and one person needs pressure more. It's pretty simple.
The Hippie
The Hippie

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirror Ash Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:37 pm

The Hippie wrote:I don't have a great deal of reads because not everyone is posting as much as everyone else. Of the most active players, Ash is scum and Brutella is most likely town. Kayleigh, Jenaro and Nico haven't posted enough for me to have a real read on them yet. Reporter is leaning town for now, Lacy is solid town and Yas is defo scum.

Just because one person is town, that doesn't mean I can't change my vote lol. The logic that I'm scum because I decided to switch my vote is very poor. There are two scummy players right now, and one person needs pressure more. It's pretty simple.

Is there a reasoning behind why I'm scummy? I'd prefer a supported reads list, not just...whatever this post was.
Mirror Ash
Mirror Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenaro K. Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:39 pm

Here are my reads. Sorry for the lateness, I've been very busy and it's really not allowing me to play this as actively as I wished. I am kinda glad I waited, though. The things I thought before have changed immensely with the last few pages.

Mirror Ash- And this is where I explain my Gemma lynch (or attempt) too. Out of the two of them last day, I saw Ash as more town than Gemma (sorry QT). I wanted to make sure people who were fighting their partners (/me looks at Brutella) didn't lynch Ash instead. Overall, Ash seems really scummy- or he did. I guess it was just him initially being attacked and constantly prodded. He still seems really iffy, but not scummy. I see him as being bad at explaining things and having trouble agreeing with his partner, sure, but at the moment, he is a town read for me.

Nico- You called me out about my initial "filler" commenting about the differences between partners and about my thoughts on it being a way to catch scumslips. Right after, I was inactive for days (and it seems serious self was too). I must look pretty bad to you. I apologize. I did feel that my posts were relevant, though. It seemed to me like a good idea, and I've seen partners disagreeing a lot. One person did stand out to me before, and I will address that on my read of her. Overall, my read about Nico is a town read.

The Reporter- This is the one I was talking about with Nico. She started the day lynching someone and it didn't make sense to me. It was so scummy, and then the UL. I can only imagine it as one partner saving the other from scummy behavior. She started out as a top scum read for me. Now, though, after reading everything else, she has gone down a bit for me. Still slight scum, but not enough to merit a lynch at the moment. I would like to see how the day progresses, first. If anything, I feel she may have the same issues as Ash does in that she's not good at explaining her shit and she and her partner are not working well together.

Yas- Yesterday (irl yesterday), I saw him as slightly scummy. This was based on the fact that he was lurking and had so little posts, most of which seemed irrelevant to me (and to a few others, it seems). It was also due to the fact that he not only didn't post a lot with his original 2 players, but after getting a sub, he was still inactive as fuck. After everything that happened between that time and all the lynches on him, I further view him as scum. He only became active after a lot of people lynched him and called him out. As of now, I think he would be my top scum read. I will however hold my lynch until he posts his read list. I want to see what he says, but he's still up there.

The Hippie- People seem to be lynching him now for BW and "random" posts. Watching Hippie spark the thing between Gemma and Ash (though he did call Brutella and Ash his scum picks, he still kicked everything off, I feel) made me see him as town. He saw Ash as scum the last day and stuck on him then and continued to do so today until Yas. While I disagree about Ash being scum, I still can see Hippie in a town light. His flop to Yas makes sense, too. People are starting to see Ash as towny (in my perspective) and so he jumped to the scummier guy that people were lynching. While it is a BW-like move, it makes sense to me. Yas has shown himself to be scummy and Hippies flop does not look like a scum move. I have a town read on Hippie.
Jenaro K.
Jenaro K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenaro K. Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:39 pm

That was part one with everyone who stood out as town or scum. I have more reads on the way, but I wanted to get the relevant players done first so people have time to post thoughts while I do tha rest.
Jenaro K.
Jenaro K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenaro K. Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:45 pm

Kay- (I don't want to go back and find you name spelling). For me, Kay is more of a neutral/slightly town read. I really don't have much to go on with her. Sorry.

Brutella- Neutral read. You had some disagreements with partner and was called out as scummy by Hippie. Really, I can't see you leaning any way, atm. I would like to see more posts on day two so I can get a better read. You don't lean as town or scum for me. Neutral read only atm.

Lacy- (Or is it lucy)? One of the most inactive players. She was hardly around day 1 and has only really shown herself when she accused the reporter. Not a scummy act, as the reporter looked scummy, then. She's neutral, leaning slightly scummy. Please post more.
Jenaro K.
Jenaro K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yas W. Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:56 pm

Jenaro K. wrote:Here are my reads. Sorry for the lateness, I've been very busy and it's really not allowing me to play this as actively as I wished. I am kinda glad I waited, though. The things I thought before have changed immensely with the last few pages.

Mirror Ash- And this is where I explain my Gemma lynch (or attempt) too. Out of the two of them last day, I saw Ash as more town than Gemma (sorry QT). I wanted to make sure people who were fighting their partners (/me looks at Brutella) didn't lynch Ash instead. Overall, Ash seems really scummy- or he did. I guess it was just him initially being attacked and constantly prodded. He still seems really iffy, but not scummy. I see him as being bad at explaining things and having trouble agreeing with his partner, sure, but at the moment, he is a town read for me.

Nico- You called me out about my initial "filler" commenting about the differences between partners and about my thoughts on it being a way to catch scumslips. Right after, I was inactive for days (and it seems serious self was too). I must look pretty bad to you. I apologize. I did feel that my posts were relevant, though. It seemed to me like a good idea, and I've seen partners disagreeing a lot. One person did stand out to me before, and I will address that on my read of her. Overall, my read about Nico is a town read.

The Reporter- This is the one I was talking about with Nico. She started the day lynching someone and it didn't make sense to me. It was so scummy, and then the UL. I can only imagine it as one partner saving the other from scummy behavior. She started out as a top scum read for me. Now, though, after reading everything else, she has gone down a bit for me. Still slight scum, but not enough to merit a lynch at the moment. I would like to see how the day progresses, first. If anything, I feel she may have the same issues as Ash does in that she's not good at explaining her shit and she and her partner are not working well together.

Yas- Yesterday (irl yesterday), I saw him as slightly scummy. This was based on the fact that he was lurking and had so little posts, most of which seemed irrelevant to me (and to a few others, it seems). It was also due to the fact that he not only didn't post a lot with his original 2 players, but after getting a sub, he was still inactive as fuck. After everything that happened between that time and all the lynches on him, I further view him as scum. He only became active after a lot of people lynched him and called him out. As of now, I think he would be my top scum read. I will however hold my lynch until he posts his read list. I want to see what he says, but he's still up there.

The Hippie- People seem to be lynching him now for BW and "random" posts. Watching Hippie spark the thing between Gemma and Ash (though he did call Brutella and Ash his scum picks, he still kicked everything off, I feel) made me see him as town. He saw Ash as scum the last day and stuck on him then and continued to do so today until Yas. While I disagree about Ash being scum, I still can see Hippie in a town light. His flop to Yas makes sense, too. People are starting to see Ash as towny (in my perspective) and so he jumped to the scummier guy that people were lynching. While it is a BW-like move, it makes sense to me. Yas has shown himself to be scummy and Hippies flop does not look like a scum move. I have a town read on Hippie.

I would like to make this clear for you and the Reporter. I know you two think it is scummy that my activity sparked up after I was pressured. While this is weird, you have to understand that I assume everyone is in this game actually wants to be alive, including me. This includes both town and mafia. All of accusations on me being mafia are all either involved with activity - one way or another. (well i think except Nico's) Activity is such a bad reason to lynch someone on and any person, town or mafia, can have increase in activity after being pressured. Comment on my posts instead of my activity, please. Activity cannot be the main reason you lynch someone over.
Yas W.
Yas W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yas W. Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:00 pm

The Hippie wrote:I don't have a great deal of reads because not everyone is posting as much as everyone else. Of the most active players, Ash is scum and Brutella is most likely town. Kayleigh, Jenaro and Nico haven't posted enough for me to have a real read on them yet. Reporter is leaning town for now, Lacy is solid town and Yas is defo scum.

May i ask why Lacy is solid town while some others that posted more than her you can't get a read on them? It's not really that simple. People accused me of lacking original content, yet you literally copied The Reporter's reasoning of lynching me. It just seems abrupt that you decide to follow the bandwagon.
Yas W.
Yas W.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hippie Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:08 pm

Yas, the fact that you're way more active now shows that you lied earlier saying that you're too busy to post a lot and only have time to do it "twice a day". This is why people are getting all up in your face about it. Lynch all liars TBH.
The Hippie
The Hippie

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hippie Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:14 pm

Kayleigh B. wrote:Damn that was a lot of activity during the time i last checked in.  Anyways i just finished catching up and what i see is that Yas is town and The hippie bandwagon was kinda strange. I havent seen The Hippie post as much except to lynch or some filler, also the fact that the hippie ignored The Reporter's questions and just now randomly went offline instead of posting something feels even more scummy. So im going to do what i originally wanted to do and Lynch The Hippie

you literally just showed up out of no where to lynch me when it seems the lynch is swinging my way. Also i have made long posts, maybe if you were active in the game, you would have noticed that.
The Hippie
The Hippie

Back to top Go down

Post by Yas W. Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:19 pm

The Hippie wrote:Yas, the fact that you're way more active now shows that you lied earlier saying that you're too busy to post a lot and only have time to do it "twice a day". This is why people are getting all up in your face about it. Lynch all liars TBH.

I said I only post twice a day, but I never said I only have time to post twice a day. Check your facts.
Yas W.
Yas W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yas W. Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:24 pm

The Hippie wrote:
Kayleigh B. wrote:Damn that was a lot of activity during the time i last checked in.  Anyways i just finished catching up and what i see is that Yas is town and The hippie bandwagon was kinda strange. I havent seen The Hippie post as much except to lynch or some filler, also the fact that the hippie ignored The Reporter's questions and just now randomly went offline instead of posting something feels even more scummy. So im going to do what i originally wanted to do and Lynch The Hippie

you literally just showed up out of no where to lynch me when it seems the lynch is swinging my way. Also i have made long posts, maybe if you were active in the game, you would have noticed that.

I mean, you kinda also showed up out of no where to lynch me when it seems the lynch is swinging my way too.
Yas W.
Yas W.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hippie Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:33 pm

Yas W. wrote:
The Hippie wrote:

I mean, you kinda also showed up out of no where to lynch me when it seems the lynch is swinging my way too.
Except we post more than twice a day lol
The Hippie
The Hippie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico P. Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:57 pm

Jenaro K. wrote:Kay- (I don't want to go back and find you name spelling). For me, Kay is more of a neutral/slightly town read. I really don't have much to go on with her. Sorry.

Brutella- Neutral read. You had some disagreements with partner and was called out as scummy by Hippie. Really, I can't see you leaning any way, atm. I would like to see more posts on day two so I can get a better read. You don't lean as town or scum for me. Neutral read only atm.

Lacy- (Or is it lucy)? One of the most inactive players. She was hardly around day 1 and has only really shown herself when she accused the reporter. Not a scummy act, as the reporter looked scummy, then. She's neutral, leaning slightly scummy. Please post more.

When making readlists, I'd prefer if you looked back and made sure you have your facts right (such as but not limited to people's names) so that you can make an accurate readlist.
Nico P.
Nico P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacy H. Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:58 pm

Jenaro K. wrote:Kay- (I don't want to go back and find you name spelling). For me, Kay is more of a neutral/slightly town read. I really don't have much to go on with her. Sorry.

I've been posting a lot since then... go read my posts, I think you will understand my reporter lynch more.
Lacy H.
Lacy H.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Reporter Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:29 pm

Lacy you gonna do what I asked or nah?
The Reporter
The Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Reporter Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:30 pm

Yas W. wrote:
Jenaro K. wrote:Here are my reads. Sorry for the lateness, I've been very busy and it's really not allowing me to play this as actively as I wished. I am kinda glad I waited, though. The things I thought before have changed immensely with the last few pages.

I would like to make this clear for you and the Reporter. I know you two think it is scummy that my activity sparked up after I was pressured. While this is weird, you have to understand that I assume everyone is in this game actually wants to be alive, including me. This includes both town and mafia. All of accusations on me being mafia are all either involved with activity - one way or another. (well i think except Nico's) Activity is such a bad reason to lynch someone on and any person, town or mafia, can have increase in activity after being pressured. Comment on my posts instead of my activity, please. Activity cannot be the main reason you lynch someone over.

Yeah the problem is all you are doing is defending yourself so there isn't much to report on
Bu dm CHH
The Reporter
The Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:08 pm

Votecount 2.2

Yas W.(2)- Nico P., The Hippie
The Hippie(2)- Yas W., Kayleigh B.
The Reporter(1)- Lacy H.
Mirror Ash(0)-
Lacy H.(0)-
Brutella Q.(0)-
Jenaro K.(0)-
Kayleigh B.(0)-
Nico P.(0)-
Not Voting(4)- Jenaro K., Brutella Q., Mirror Ash, The Reporter
There are 9 alive so it takes 5 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Wednesday the 10th at 9pm EST.

If the deadline was now, Yas W. would be lynched.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacy H. Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:25 pm

I think that The Reporter is more scummy than Yas W., although I find it weird that he only talked when pressured... lol.

Reason: a ton of reporter's posts are huge multi-quotes where he responds to everything in one sentence, not giving anyone any incentive or reason to switch who they are lynching....
Can we just lynch TR?
Lacy H.
Lacy H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacy H. Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:28 pm

The Reporter wrote:Lacy you gonna do what I asked or nah?

wait a sec, just saw this? What did you ask?
Lacy H.
Lacy H.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:11 pm

One of the Lacy H.'s has been subbed out, a new user is now using that account.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacy H. Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:46 pm

Hiya friends I apologize for my ugliness contaminating this game I'm confirmed by da way

Man i feel like i'm going through some serious déjà vu

So guys, I kinda fell and hit my head. Everything is pretty fuzzy right now. Remind me what's going on I have like a thousand questions, so would you mind answering some of them for me If you answer them maybe it will jog my memory

Who am I? Where am I? What are we doing? Who do I like and why? Who do I hate and why? Who likes me and why? Who doesnt like me and what's their reasoning? Why have The Hippie and Kayleigh been so quiet throughout this whole game? Why am I so old? Why is Gemma so kawaii? So if we are all Doduo and i grow a head, does that mean I evolved?!?! Am I a male Dodrio now?!?!?!

Thats all the questions for now thanks
Lacy H.
Lacy H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenaro K. Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:46 pm

Lacy, I suggest you read everything that's been happening. Every single post, from the first 10 that was mainly me shitposting, to the last 34 that has a lot of scummy stuff, shitposting, and filler. But really, there's been a lot of stuff happening. RN, your other self is on The Reporter and Yas and The Hippie are both at 2. Yas being scummy to a lot of us and The Hippie just starting to pick up the lynches as well.

Currently, I am still waiting for the reads list that Yas promised us. 2 people who were on him ULed to get his reads. @Yas.

That's about the gist of some of this. There are some nice reads lists in here, too. Finding them is useful.

Also, Lacy, I guess the old one, I would like to know your thoughts on Yas/Hippie. You're still on TR, but I want to know your take on the other 2 as well.
Jenaro K.
Jenaro K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 36 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31 ... 36  Next