PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 22: Hail Hydra!

+7
Brutella Q.
Jenaro K.
Yas W.
Kayleigh B.
The Reporter
The Hippie
ajhockeystar
11 posters

Page 25 of 36 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30 ... 36  Next

Go down

Game 22: Hail Hydra! - Page 25 Empty Re: Game 22: Hail Hydra!

Post by Mirror Ash Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:14 am

Nico P. wrote:
Mirror Ash wrote:I am pretty sure he was talking to Yas on how he lynched from the 3 people who lynched him and how he is basically a hypocrite.

I'd appreciate if you took the time to actually check your facts before posting, you would see that it was not me who called Yas out for lynching between the 3 people lynching him.

All that does for him is guarantee that he will be called out for OMGUS and that's his decision.  I personally have not seen anything posted by Yas or anyone else for that matter that has changed my opinion on my lynch so far.  Yas, you're going about defending yourself the completely wrong way.  You need to defend yourself against the reasons people are lynching you, not the nitpicks of their posts that you find to be slightly scummy.

Nico: I was calling out Yas for lynching between the 3, and calling him out again for being a hypocrite because he told someone not to pick between the 3 and then did so himself. I dont see you as scum, I only quoted you because you had quoted his post saying that and I didn't want to hunt it down.
Mirror Ash
Mirror Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico P. Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:18 am

Mirror Ash wrote:
Nico P. wrote:
Mirror Ash wrote:I am pretty sure he was talking to Yas on how he lynched from the 3 people who lynched him and how he is basically a hypocrite.

I'd appreciate if you took the time to actually check your facts before posting, you would see that it was not me who called Yas out for lynching between the 3 people lynching him.

All that does for him is guarantee that he will be called out for OMGUS and that's his decision.  I personally have not seen anything posted by Yas or anyone else for that matter that has changed my opinion on my lynch so far.  Yas, you're going about defending yourself the completely wrong way.  You need to defend yourself against the reasons people are lynching you, not the nitpicks of their posts that you find to be slightly scummy.
hey hey hey why are you so rude all of a sudden. I most definitely did check my facts and you lynched from 3 people, then Yas asked you why you limited yourself to 3 people. After all the shit happened Yas lynched from the 3 people who lynched him. Therefore Yas is a hypocrite is what the other Mirror Ash was implying which is actually kinda true. honestly dude....

Sorry, I was reading through two pages of info and quoting several posts. I misread what you posted and thought you were calling me a hypocrite.
Nico P.
Nico P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yas W. Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:18 am

Mirror Ash wrote:
Nico P. wrote:

hey hey hey why are you so rude all of a sudden. I most definitely did check my facts and you lynched from 3 people, then Yas asked you why you limited yourself to 3 people. After all the shit happened Yas lynched from the 3 people who lynched him. Therefore Yas is a hypocrite is what the other Mirror Ash was implying which is actually kinda true. honestly dude....

In my defense, I had both the reporter and Nico as my scumlist Day 1. Anyways, my question that I asked Nico was not to attack him but just for clarification. The point now is, why did you not question Nico when he basically did the same thing as me? Your latest post also seems overly defensive, Nico was not even focus on you for half the post.
Yas W.
Yas W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico P. Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:22 am

Yas W. wrote:In my defense, I had both the reporter and Nico as my scumlist Day 1. Anyways, my question that I asked Nico was not to attack him but just for clarification. The point now is, why did you not question Nico when he basically did the same thing as me? Your latest post also seems overly defensive, Nico was not even focus on you for half the post.

What I did was different from what you did. When I chose between the three people getting lynched, I put in effort to determine who I thought was scummy and share it with everyone else. When you chose, not only was it between three people who were lynching you, you provided barely any new info, saying "out of the three, the hippie is the scummiest" without going into any detail on myself or the reporter.
Nico P.
Nico P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirror Ash Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:22 am

Yas W. wrote:
Mirror Ash wrote:
Nico P. wrote:

In my defense, I had both the reporter and Nico as my scumlist Day 1. Anyways, my question that I asked Nico was not to attack him but just for clarification. The point now is, why did you not question Nico when he basically did the same thing as me? Your latest post also seems overly defensive, Nico was not even focus on you for half the post.

There was confusion about who the post was towards and it's cleared up. The reason I didn't call him out was because he's not the hypocritical one.
Mirror Ash
Mirror Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirror Ash Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:24 am

Yas W. wrote:
Mirror Ash wrote:
Nico P. wrote:

I wasnt trying to defend myself, I just dont like people being rude/patronizing to me. To be honest, I wouldnt have questioned either of you but I guess maybe my partner thought that Nico actually gave reasons for the 3 he found most scummy while you on the other hand limited yourself to the 3 people who lynched you instead without giving much reason. I know you said that you suspected Nico, Gemma and The Reporter, but The Hippie afaik wasnt part of it so i think that was his process of thought.
Mirror Ash
Mirror Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico P. Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:27 am

Yas W. wrote:Gemma was scummy to me, as I said Day 1, because her reasonings of using pregame content to judge Mirror Ash. Moreover, it was quite abrupt considering she had been attacking Mirror Ash. Then, she proceeds to make a read list, which claims that I was online everyday with no posts. That is not true. Moreover, she claims that all my posts are useless, when actually, she used the point I made about how if everyone is against her she isn't scum later on. Lastly, I was skeptical why she had Nico as scummiest, but did not make any attempt to pressure him. These were my reasonings to justify Gemma's lynch. The part I said we get info from Gemma anyways is merely to say that we benefit, from a Gemma lynch either way, solidifying my choice for Day 1.

Also Nico, sorry if your scumhunting is not the same to me. How I scumhunt is looking for interaction and motive. Since Gemma interacted with many people, we can who actively pushed for her lynch, or who did not. Also, the motives can be analyzed easier now that we know Gemma is town. It's easier to see if it's townvtown, scumvscum and scumvtown now imo. I don't expect you to agree with me that Gemma lynch provides good info, but to say that my lynch on Gemma was not justified is wrong imo.

Thank you. Yes, there was definitely more information received for lynching Gemma than say, you day 1 (keep in mind your post count was around 10 as opposed to Gemma having more than 50). I'm saying that what we learned about these interactions are the same things we would have learned had we lynched mirror ash, or any active player for that matter.
Nico P.
Nico P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yas W. Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:06 pm

Nico P. wrote:
Yas W. wrote:Gemma was scummy to me, as I said Day 1, because her reasonings of using pregame content to judge Mirror Ash. Moreover, it was quite abrupt considering she had been attacking Mirror Ash. Then, she proceeds to make a read list, which claims that I was online everyday with no posts. That is not true. Moreover, she claims that all my posts are useless, when actually, she used the point I made about how if everyone is against her she isn't scum later on. Lastly, I was skeptical why she had Nico as scummiest, but did not make any attempt to pressure him. These were my reasonings to justify Gemma's lynch. The part I said we get info from Gemma anyways is merely to say that we benefit, from a Gemma lynch either way, solidifying my choice for Day 1.

Also Nico, sorry if your scumhunting is not the same to me. How I scumhunt is looking for interaction and motive. Since Gemma interacted with many people, we can who actively pushed for her lynch, or who did not. Also, the motives can be analyzed easier now that we know Gemma is town. It's easier to see if it's townvtown, scumvscum and scumvtown now imo. I don't expect you to agree with me that Gemma lynch provides good info, but to say that my lynch on Gemma was not justified is wrong imo.

Thank you.  Yes, there was definitely more information received for lynching Gemma than say, you day 1 (keep in mind your post count was around 10 as opposed to Gemma having more than 50).  I'm saying that what we learned about these interactions are the same things we would have learned had we lynched mirror ash, or any active player for that matter.

I definitely see where you are coming from. However as I said, that was not my main reason for lynching Gemma but rather to solidify my choice. The real reasons why I didn't lynch other active players is because Gemma is the scummiest to me, which is explained in the first paragraph of my post.
Yas W.
Yas W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yas W. Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:09 pm

Mirror Ash wrote:
Yas W. wrote:
Mirror Ash wrote:
Nico P. wrote:

I wasnt trying to defend myself, I just dont like people being rude/patronizing to me. To be honest, I wouldnt have questioned either of you but I guess maybe my partner thought that Nico actually gave reasons for the 3 he found most scummy while you on the other hand limited yourself to the 3 people who lynched you instead without giving much reason. I know you said that you suspected Nico, Gemma and The Reporter, but The Hippie afaik wasnt part of it so i think that was his process of thought.

The hydra aspect of the game is indeed confusing. I will admit that I was hypocritical, but in a neutral sense since I wasn't attacking Nico when I questioned him, and I think it's common to see people pressuring those that lynch them, say, you with Gemma Day 1.
Yas W.
Yas W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yas W. Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:20 pm

Nico P. wrote:
Yas W. wrote:In my defense, I had both the reporter and Nico as my scumlist Day 1. Anyways, my question that I asked Nico was not to attack him but just for clarification. The point now is, why did you not question Nico when he basically did the same thing as me? Your latest post also seems overly defensive, Nico was not even focus on you for half the post.

What I did was different from what you did.  When I chose between the three people getting lynched, I put in effort to determine who I thought was scummy and share it with everyone else.  When you chose, not only was it between three people who were lynching you, you provided barely any new info, saying "out of the three, the hippie is the scummiest" without going into any detail on myself or the reporter.

I think I should explain this:

First of all, I must say sorry if I came off as rude to anyone. I didn't mean to. However, I also didn't expect to have 3 people lynching me.

The reason why I lynched the Hippie, is because he is the most "out of the blue" lynch out of the 3. It seems more as a bandwagon more than anything. This is because

a) The Reporter started the lynch, which evolved to the majority of the discussion Day 2. She came off to me as being lynch-happy, actively switching between 3 people today, but at least it was some time since she unlynched, and also she wasn't bandwagoning anyone.

b) Nico gave the most details on his choice. He is also the only one that did not choose the reason of activity as a reason for my lynch. I also did not explain myself well why I think Gemma should be lynch, and although that is now resolved (or at least, clearer), I can definitely see where he is coming from.

3) The Hippie seems the most random. His previous post (before the lynch) was still attacking Mirror Ash, calling him a liar etc. He seems pretty sure that Mirror Ash is scum (and still is, I think). However, he switched the lynch on me for reasons that are given previously by the reporter. Moreover, he even stated that Ash is still scum, which means that his lynch switch on to me wouldn't have accomplish anything apart from applying more pressuring/securing a lynch on me. That just seems to me weird to me.

Thus for these reasons, The Hippie is the scummiest. Hopefully now that I have collected my thoughts a bit, it is easier to understand. I would also like to say that, if you guys do decide to lynch me, please do not hammer me right away. I will do a read list player by player. Feel free to ask me any questions, I would like to correct my past mistakes and do something to regain your trust.
Yas W.
Yas W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirror Ash Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:31 pm

Unlynch whoever I'm on (Hippie I think) Lynch Yas W.

I thought I did this earlier, but rip
Mirror Ash
Mirror Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Yas W. Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:36 pm

Mirror Ash wrote: Unlynch whoever I'm on (Hippie I think) Lynch Yas W.

Did you not read what I just said ;-; Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Yas W.
Yas W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yas W. Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:36 pm

Yas W. wrote:
Nico P. wrote:

What I did was different from what you did.  When I chose between the three people getting lynched, I put in effort to determine who I thought was scummy and share it with everyone else.  When you chose, not only was it between three people who were lynching you, you provided barely any new info, saying "out of the three, the hippie is the scummiest" without going into any detail on myself or the reporter.

First of all, I must say sorry if I came off as rude to anyone. I didn't mean to. However, I also didn't expect to have 3 people lynching me.

The reason why I lynched the Hippie, is because he is the most "out of the blue" lynch out of the 3. It seems more as a bandwagon more than anything. This is because

a) The Reporter started the lynch, which evolved to the majority of the discussion Day 2. She came off to me as being lynch-happy, actively switching between 3 people today, but at least it was some time since she unlynched, and also she wasn't bandwagoning anyone.

b) Nico gave the most details on his choice. He is also the only one that did not choose the reason of activity as a reason for my lynch. I also did not explain myself well why I think Gemma should be lynch, and although that is now resolved (or at least, clearer), I can definitely see where he is coming from.

3) The Hippie seems the most random. His previous post (before the lynch) was still attacking Mirror Ash, calling him a liar etc. He seems pretty sure that Mirror Ash is scum (and still is, I think). However, he switched the lynch on me for reasons that are given previously by the reporter. Moreover, he even stated that Ash is still scum, which means that his lynch switch on to me wouldn't have accomplish anything apart from applying more pressuring/securing a lynch on me. That just seems to me weird to me.

Thus for these reasons, The Hippie is the scummiest. Hopefully now that I have collected my thoughts a bit, it is easier to understand. I would also like to say that, if you guys do decide to lynch me, please do not hammer me right away. I will do a read list player by player. Feel free to ask me any questions, I would like to correct my past mistakes and do something to regain your trust.

Here
Yas W.
Yas W.

Back to top Go down

Game 22: Hail Hydra! - Page 25 Empty I didnt know you could have post titles cool

Post by The Reporter Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:41 pm

Yas W. wrote:You judge how scummy someone is by their activity? Seriously? How does any amount of activity determines if someone is scum? In many games the most active player, the "town leader" is the scum. Have it not come to your mind that I'm just someone that wants to stay alive and play this game?

OK you clearly dont understand what Im accusing you of. Im not accusing you of being inactive a bit, im accusing you of only being active when under pressure

Yas W. wrote:I have a feeling it could be lylo or sth and it's gonna be like "Oh Yas was super scummy in the beginning his activity was very weird Lynch Yas". (mafia smiles)

To be honest, the reporter comes off as being lynch-happy. She started the day with a lynch on the hippie, then proceeds to Mirror Ash. Afterwards, she said I don't really know who is scummy, and unlynches Mirror Ash, only to lynch me on the next page. Now that is much more scummy than my activity.

Its called Hydra m8, deal with it

The Hippie wrote:The Reporter does appear lynch happy, sure. That's also known as pressuring, and some people have to be doing that at all times.

Yas, you just like sextuple posted right after people called you out for not posting enough. Plus, you quoted super long posts each time while adding very little content of your own, like someone else pointed out. Ash is still scum, but Yas is too.

Unvote: Ash, Vote: Yas

If my wording is bad, refer to this

Yas W. wrote:My point is: why are we still judging someone by their activity? Why is it any different that I post 3 times or I post one time? The Hippie, it's not because I provided any, it's because you chose to ignore my point that activity doesn't mean anything. I have stated many times in the past that I AM NOT ACTIVE and I ONLY POST TWICE A DAY, even specifically saying there is no reason to hide that. Honestly, you guys are way too caught up with this inactivity.

Hopefully the three that lynch me are all scum because that would make it easier for town to scumhunt. Well if I die, at least it proves my point that using activity as a reason to lynch is an absolutely horrible decision.

Ok its not hard to understand why im accusing you, the fact that you are defending yourself against the wrong thing just raises suspicion even more.

Mirror Ash wrote:Holy shit the game accelerated quite quickly overnight. So Yas suddenly became active after being pressurized which is again what I kind of stated at the beginning of day 1 and also, unlike The Reporter, he clearly wasnt caught up with IRL issues of interviewing Donald Trump because he was seen online many times yet did not post anything. This most definitely fits the category of scum here.

However there is one thing where I do agree with Yas, and that is The Hippie seems even scummier. As Yas has said, The hippie is almost certain I am scum, yet he proceeds to lynch Yas because he was lurking and not putting content even though "lurking" is classified as a weak and more of a reason booster and most definitely not a main reason...especially not in day 2. However he has provided reasons that are actually from a result of scumhunting when accusing me as scum which is a much more solid reason "even though i have explained why they are so flawed". But it doesnt matter if I think it's flawed, The Hippie clearly doesnt think it's flawed because of the constant re-iteration of calling me scum. Therefore it seems very strange to switch lynches which brings me to my most plausible answer of why he has done that (in my opinion). Since more people are lynching Yas, The Hippie has an easier time lynching someone out of the game. Now it's quite scummy to be eager to have someone lynched even though he has a larger amount of evidence of someone else being scum (which is me). 

But if The Hippie happens to be town... then I dont see any reason why Yas isnt scum.

I dont quite understand the thing between Kayleigh and Brutella, I am gonna re-read it to get stuff but if anyone can explain it to me, that would be even better Smile

tldr?

Yas W. wrote:
Mirror Ash wrote:
Yas W. wrote:I am gonna Lynch The Hippie because out of the three, his posts are the most random and definitely seems like a bandwagon to me.

Why in the fuck do you have to lynch "out of the three"? If you could actually gives reasons to lynch someone, instead of picking someone to BANDWAGON (cough cough you just said this was scummy so omgus) I'd maybe take you seriously and have a little less scummy read on you.

There is no bandwagon here
This is a bit of an OMGUS, but even Yas has made more helpful posts than Hippie.

If you were put in my position, you would be in SHOCK how 3 people managed to lynch you for a reason you think are absolutely garbage in such a short period of time. The Hippie came out of no where and lynch me, and I have already stated my reasons why I think The Hippie is the most random out of all that voted me. I didn't bandwagon on the Hippie since no one was voting him, and even though it may be OMGUS, he would have been my lynch my choice anyways if he just said I was scum and didn't lynch me. I must admit that "the out of three" was a hasty and panic reaction after a surprising turn of actions, but I found it weird how you did not question Nico about this too.

this still doesnt explain why you werent active before being lynched

Yas W. wrote:
Nico P. wrote:
Yas W. wrote:I have no intent to make me look like I post a lot. I have admitted in the past many times that I am not active and I only post twice a day. You, however, seems to be obsessed with lynching people that are not active and when he is active says oh now you are active: Scum!

This isn't the problem.  The problem is not your lack of activity. It is the fact that your activity only spikes at times when you feel threatened, whether it be by a lynch or simply someone suspecting you.  You have practically 0 posts that don't come recently after being suspected or lynched by someone, besides your lynch on Gemma which I already went over.

Oh, give me a break already. As I said, it could be day whatever and you are still gonna bring up the fact I wasn't active in the early game. I am here now, okay? Let it go.

Yas W. wrote:
Nico P. wrote:

a) The Reporter started the lynch, which evolved to the majority of the discussion Day 2. She came off to me as being lynch-happy, actively switching between 3 people today, but at least it was some time since she unlynched, and also she wasn't bandwagoning anyone. when was I bandwagoning?

I can certainly agree that The Hippie is scummy, and I appreciate the activity of you now
I would love to see this read list im looking forward to it.

Lacy if you come on and didnt see it before this is my request for you

Please requote my first newspaper, underlining where I "Passively encouraged people to keep lynching who they are lynching"
Very Happy
The Reporter
The Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirror Ash Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:41 pm

Mirror Ash wrote: Unlynch whoever I'm on (Hippie I think) Lynch Yas W.

wtf r u doing bruh? UL Yas W.
Mirror Ash
Mirror Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by The Reporter Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:42 pm

Unlynch Yas.W
Basically so I can see your reads
I will decide whether to lynch you or move on to Hippie or somebody from their
The Reporter
The Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Reporter Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:45 pm

The Hippie I can see you are online, what are your thoughts on the current situation?
The Reporter
The Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirror Ash Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:46 pm

The Reporter, seriously it's not even THAT long, I am sure you dont need a tldr, but if you really want one it was basically the same point as what Yas said a while later which you actually read. (Is it the fact I am Ash that you read other's long post and not mine?)  Sad
Mirror Ash
Mirror Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by The Reporter Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:49 pm

its the fact that i am tired
The Reporter
The Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Reporter Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:50 pm

Seriously Hippie, you just jump offline when i ask you for your opinion
WTF
The Reporter
The Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayleigh B. Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:09 pm

Damn that was a lot of activity during the time i last checked in. Anyways i just finished catching up and what i see is that Yas is town and The hippie bandwagon was kinda strange. I havent seen The Hippie post as much except to lynch or some filler, also the fact that the hippie ignored The Reporter's questions and just now randomly went offline instead of posting something feels even more scummy. So im going to do what i originally wanted to do and Lynch The Hippie
Kayleigh B.
Kayleigh B.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayleigh B. Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:13 pm

The Reporter wrote:its the fact that i am tired

And you could have read most of the post in the time you made these pointless posts to at least to get the jist of it to actually give a real idea on it rather than 1 sentence per large section?
Kayleigh B.
Kayleigh B.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirror Ash Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:03 pm

I am gonna keep my lynch until I hear what The Hippie has to say about this.
Mirror Ash
Mirror Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hippie Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:12 pm

lol, I'm "online" on my computer until it goes to sleep. I got off my computer hours ago.

Anyway, this whole bandwagon is built on the reasoning of me not posting besides to place a lynch vote or filler, which is what Kayleigh just said. This isn't true, so /shrug.

What do you want my thoughts on?
The Hippie
The Hippie

Back to top Go down

Post by Brutella Q. Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:19 pm

Kayleigh B. wrote:
Kayleigh B. wrote:
Brutella Q. wrote:something I just noticed see how Kayleigh B. said "I just decided to put my input on what i think is going on so far and i'll let my other half decide on what is the best way to approach this."

When you're town, really you don't know what's going on and there's only a few options that will work out for you, and most people believe that they're right and that they know better than their partner. When you're mafia however it's a way smaller risk to let your partner decide something when it comes to lynches, seeing as your partner probably won't lynch a mafia, instead they'll lynch a townie. At most you'll look a bit scummy when letting your partner decide, assuming you can make up for any mistakes they make so you don't get lynched. As town the worst that could happen is a misslynch, which is a lot worse. This is just a small thing I noticed, and it doesn't mean I think kayleigh is mafia, it means I think they're being a bit too cooperative with their partner to make much sense, which is scummy.

Where did I say that? I don't ever specifically remember me typing that. Perhaps it was my other half but oh well. Also in what way am I being cooperative if my partner is basically dead and never posting. Not my fault they're acting like an idiot. Plenty of content they could answer upon.

Anyway on that logic, it sort of goes to say that anyone who is arguing with themselves is suddenly town pretty much. 'Cooperation' is not necessarily scummy as you said, but scum will aim to appear as town so why wouldn't they just argue over a lynch etc? They'll still lynch a townie whilst looking fairly 'townie' as you say yourself.  Same could be applied to any of the players in the game at the moment, the whole logic in that is kind of flawed when you think about it a bit.

Again Yas, as you didn't answer my question, why do you see the need to not comment on a lot of things going on. You seem to be on frequently and yet you decide to just not give out the content we so desire. Thanks at least for saying that you'll try a bit harder and give some more player based analysis, but that's no excuse for the lurking in day 1, I mean you were on fairly frequent enough.

"I don't remember specifically typing that" how about the post you made just above the one you just quoted? I never said anyone who argues with themselves is town, I said it's strange to be cooperating THAT much. Letting your other half decide is just not something I'd see the town doing, it doesn't make sense to me. Yes the mafia can argue over a lynch, and why wouldn't they? they're still going to have conflicting views over what'll help them the most. Except for if they've been showing a lot of skill and planning in the scum chat, in which case you're might want to leave it to your partner. That's the only way I can see someone letting their other half decide.

Apparently I did say that, OK. Of course we're gonna have conflicting views, I agree with that. But realistically, have you ever heard of someone being lazy? That happens, and I could never imagine someone going out of their way as scum to say 'ill let my partner decide.'. Sounds like a bit of a shitty excuse to be honest, but its not the only option unlike you thinking  that a specific person is definitively scum due to them saying im crap at decision making.

I mean for gods sake i was the guy going about saying that much cooperation is super idiotic and unnecessary. I mean seriously, we're all analysing posts looking for things like that, what point would there be in doing to be immediately called out like I have been? Can't really add much more than I have, will possibly see if I have time for a breakdown of a few people tonight, seems like we have plenty of information for that sort of thing. Would urge a lot of you to go and do the same.[/quote]

might be missing something regarding this post (haven't read everything yet) but I just have to get say something about this real quick, I never said someone is definitively scum if they're saying they can't make decisions very well, all I did was point out how it's odd you would say that, and why I thought it was odd, seeing as I'd probably forget about it later. It wasn't really necessary to make such a big fuss about but whatever.
Brutella Q.
Brutella Q.

Location : Soon to be 78/f/USA. Just an old woman trying to be young and find love again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 36 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30 ... 36  Next