PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 22: Hail Hydra!

+7
Brutella Q.
Jenaro K.
Yas W.
Kayleigh B.
The Reporter
The Hippie
ajhockeystar
11 posters

Page 24 of 36 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30 ... 36  Next

Go down

Game 22: Hail Hydra! - Page 24 Empty Re: Game 22: Hail Hydra!

Post by Yas W. Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:00 am

Also you have like the same amount of post as me so you are not in the position to use that reasoning.
Yas W.
Yas W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirror Ash Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:17 am

Uhm did my post get deleted...?
Mirror Ash
Mirror Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hippie Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:40 am

I didn't skip your reasoning, Yas, because you didn't provide any. You just said "lol I didn't intend it that way" and then left it at that. I think you did intent it that way.

And I have the same amount of posts as you because I subbed in not very long ago.
The Hippie
The Hippie

Back to top Go down

Post by Yas W. Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:08 am

My point is: why are we still judging someone by their activity? Why is it any different that I post 3 times or I post one time? The Hippie, it's not because I provided any, it's because you chose to ignore my point that activity doesn't mean anything. I have stated many times in the past that I AM NOT ACTIVE and I ONLY POST TWICE A DAY, even specifically saying there is no reason to hide that. Honestly, you guys are way too caught up with this inactivity.

Hopefully the three that lynch me are all scum because that would make it easier for town to scumhunt. Well if I die, at least it proves my point that using activity as a reason to lynch is an absolutely horrible decision.
Yas W.
Yas W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yas W. Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:10 am

I am gonna Lynch The Hippie because out of the three, his posts are the most random and definitely seems like a bandwagon to me.
Yas W.
Yas W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yas W. Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:14 am

The Hippie wrote:The Reporter does appear lynch happy, sure. That's also known as pressuring, and some people have to be doing that at all times.

Yas, you just like sextuple posted right after people called you out for not posting enough. Plus, you quoted super long posts each time while adding very little content of your own, like someone else pointed out. Ash is still scum, but Yas is too.

Unvote: Ash, Vote: Yas

You jumped from Ash to me way too fast, without much reasoning.

1) You were soo sure that Ash is scum, even saying that if Gemma flips town, Ash IS Scum.

2) You were still attacking Ash before this post, saying he lied.

3) If you think we are both scum, why change your lynch? It doesn't even matter. Just seems like a bandwagon.

These are why I think The Hippie is the best candidate for today's lynch.
Yas W.
Yas W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico P. Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:39 am

Yas W. wrote:Also, may I ask why are you limiting your choices to the people that are being lynched right now?

It's early day, I'll definitely post a more complete read list before end of day, but I saw three people being lynched and wanted to give my opinion on each of them.
Nico P.
Nico P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirror Ash Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:39 am

Yas W. wrote:I am gonna Lynch The Hippie because out of the three, his posts are the most random and definitely seems like a bandwagon to me.

Why in the fuck do you have to lynch "out of the three"? If you could actually gives reasons to lynch someone, instead of picking someone to BANDWAGON (cough cough you just said this was scummy so omgus) I'd maybe take you seriously and have a little less scummy read on you.
Mirror Ash
Mirror Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirror Ash Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:40 am

Nico P. wrote:
Yas W. wrote:Also, may I ask why are you limiting your choices to the people that are being lynched right now?

It's early day, I'll definitely post a more complete read list before end of day, but I saw three people being lynched and wanted to give my opinion on each of them.

ALSO THIS!

You were accusing him of picking between 3, and yet you did the same. Nice one, m9.

Mirror Ash
Mirror Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirror Ash Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:41 am

Holy shit the game accelerated quite quickly overnight. So Yas suddenly became active after being pressurized which is again what I kind of stated at the beginning of day 1 and also, unlike The Reporter, he clearly wasnt caught up with IRL issues of interviewing Donald Trump because he was seen online many times yet did not post anything. This most definitely fits the category of scum here.

However there is one thing where I do agree with Yas, and that is The Hippie seems even scummier. As Yas has said, The hippie is almost certain I am scum, yet he proceeds to lynch Yas because he was lurking and not putting content even though "lurking" is classified as a weak and more of a reason booster and most definitely not a main reason...especially not in day 2. However he has provided reasons that are actually from a result of scumhunting when accusing me as scum which is a much more solid reason "even though i have explained why they are so flawed". But it doesnt matter if I think it's flawed, The Hippie clearly doesnt think it's flawed because of the constant re-iteration of calling me scum. Therefore it seems very strange to switch lynches which brings me to my most plausible answer of why he has done that (in my opinion). Since more people are lynching Yas, The Hippie has an easier time lynching someone out of the game. Now it's quite scummy to be eager to have someone lynched even though he has a larger amount of evidence of someone else being scum (which is me). 

But if The Hippie happens to be town... then I dont see any reason why Yas isnt scum.

I dont quite understand the thing between Kayleigh and Brutella, I am gonna re-read it to get stuff but if anyone can explain it to me, that would be even better Smile
Mirror Ash
Mirror Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirror Ash Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:42 am

whoa both mirror ashes are on at the same time....this is gonna be interesting
Mirror Ash
Mirror Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico P. Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:42 am

Yas W. wrote:Let's just take a moment and think: The case of Gemma vs Mirror Ash provided valuable information for the town, which I doubt anyone would disagree. It sparked many conversations that branched up to pretty much everything that happened on Day 1. Many people thought Gemma was scum, but many also thought Mirror Ash was scum. At least now that we know Gemma is town, we can see the relationships and motives of each person. How is that not valuable information? I will definitely do a player by player analysis today so expect multiple wall posts (sorry in advance).

Just because Gemma was town, that doesn't guarantee that Ash is town or scum. The information it does provide isn't definitive enough to drive a lynch on someone the next day in most situations. It seems like a cop out to me, "I want to lynch this person but I don't want to explain why, I bet his death with give us information."
Nico P.
Nico P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico P. Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:45 am

Mirror Ash wrote:
Nico P. wrote:

ALSO THIS!

You were accusing him of picking between 3, and yet you did the same. Nice one, m9.

I never accused him of picking between people. I was making an early day readlist and as I made it Yas just seemed way more scummy than I had thought he was going into it, so I lynched him. Nothing is final, my opinion can be swayed by actual defense, not just picking apart only the posts relative to him being lynched and the few posts after.
Nico P.
Nico P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirror Ash Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:47 am

Mirror Ash wrote:
Yas W. wrote:I am gonna Lynch The Hippie because out of the three, his posts are the most random and definitely seems like a bandwagon to me.

Why in the fuck do you have to lynch "out of the three"? If you could actually gives reasons to lynch someone, instead of picking someone to BANDWAGON (cough cough you just said this was scummy so omgus) I'd maybe take you seriously and have a little less scummy read on you.
umm no one has lynched the hippie yet so it isnt a bandwagon lol
Nico P. wrote:
Mirror Ash wrote:
Nico P. wrote:

ALSO THIS!

I never accused him of picking between people.  I was making an early day readlist and as I made it Yas just seemed way more scummy than I had thought he was going into it, so I lynched him.  Nothing is final, my opinion can be swayed by actual defense, not just picking apart only the posts relative to him being lynched and the few posts after.
I am pretty sure he was talking to Yas on how he lynched from the 3 people who lynched him and how he is basically a hypocrite.
Mirror Ash
Mirror Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico P. Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:48 am

Yas W. wrote:I have no intent to make me look like I post a lot. I have admitted in the past many times that I am not active and I only post twice a day. You, however, seems to be obsessed with lynching people that are not active and when he is active says oh now you are active: Scum!

This isn't the problem. The problem is not your lack of activity. It is the fact that your activity only spikes at times when you feel threatened, whether it be by a lynch or simply someone suspecting you. You have practically 0 posts that don't come recently after being suspected or lynched by someone, besides your lynch on Gemma which I already went over.
Nico P.
Nico P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yas W. Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:51 am

Mirror Ash wrote:

If you were put in my position, you would be in SHOCK how 3 people managed to lynch you for a reason you think are absolutely garbage in such a short period of time. The Hippie came out of no where and lynch me, and I have already stated my reasons why I think The Hippie is the most random out of all that voted me. I didn't bandwagon on the Hippie since no one was voting him, and even though it may be OMGUS, he would have been my lynch my choice anyways if he just said I was scum and didn't lynch me. I must admit that "the out of three" was a hasty and panic reaction after a surprising turn of actions, but I found it weird how you did not question Nico about this too.
Yas W.
Yas W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yas W. Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:52 am

Mirror Ash wrote:
Nico P. wrote:

ALSO THIS!

AND YOU ARE GONNA SUPPORT HIM WITHOUT QUESTIONING HIM TOO??????????????????????????
WHY IS EVERYONE AGAINST ME
Yas W.
Yas W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yas W. Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:54 am

Nico P. wrote:
Yas W. wrote:Let's just take a moment and think: The case of Gemma vs Mirror Ash provided valuable information for the town, which I doubt anyone would disagree. It sparked many conversations that branched up to pretty much everything that happened on Day 1. Many people thought Gemma was scum, but many also thought Mirror Ash was scum. At least now that we know Gemma is town, we can see the relationships and motives of each person. How is that not valuable information? I will definitely do a player by player analysis today so expect multiple wall posts (sorry in advance).

Just because Gemma was town, that doesn't guarantee that Ash is town or scum.  The information it does provide isn't definitive enough to drive a lynch on someone the next day in most situations.  It seems like a cop out to me, "I want to lynch this person but I don't want to explain why, I bet his death with give us information."

Where in this post did I say if Gemma is town, Ash is scum? I just said there were so many things that branched out of that conversation that could be analyzed if we at least know Gemma's side. Moreover, this is not the main reason why I think Gemma should be lynch. It merely argues that Gemma lynch is useful, no matter if she is scum or town. The main reason I lynched Gemma is posted Day 1, and I can quote it and explain if you need to.
Yas W.
Yas W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yas W. Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:56 am

Nico P. wrote:
Yas W. wrote:I have no intent to make me look like I post a lot. I have admitted in the past many times that I am not active and I only post twice a day. You, however, seems to be obsessed with lynching people that are not active and when he is active says oh now you are active: Scum!

This isn't the problem.  The problem is not your lack of activity. It is the fact that your activity only spikes at times when you feel threatened, whether it be by a lynch or simply someone suspecting you.  You have practically 0 posts that don't come recently after being suspected or lynched by someone, besides your lynch on Gemma which I already went over.

Oh, give me a break already. As I said, it could be day whatever and you are still gonna bring up the fact I wasn't active in the early game. I am here now, okay? Let it go.
Yas W.
Yas W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico P. Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:58 am

Mirror Ash wrote:I am pretty sure he was talking to Yas on how he lynched from the 3 people who lynched him and how he is basically a hypocrite.

I'd appreciate if you took the time to actually check your facts before posting, you would see that it was not me who called Yas out for lynching between the 3 people lynching him.

All that does for him is guarantee that he will be called out for OMGUS and that's his decision. I personally have not seen anything posted by Yas or anyone else for that matter that has changed my opinion on my lynch so far. Yas, you're going about defending yourself the completely wrong way. You need to defend yourself against the reasons people are lynching you, not the nitpicks of their posts that you find to be slightly scummy.
Nico P.
Nico P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yas W. Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:00 am

There's a few problem with that, which I'll explain:
Yas W.
Yas W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yas W. Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:01 am

The Reporter wrote:Its good to see that Jenaro is active today
Though i've not seen Kayleigh or Yas really. It appears that Yas has only spoken up when being accused, then got back to not posting. wtf?

Lynch Yas.W  for now

How do I defend against this? I am active now yet nothing seems to change.
Yas W.
Yas W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico P. Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:01 am

Yas W. wrote:
Nico P. wrote:

This isn't the problem.  The problem is not your lack of activity. It is the fact that your activity only spikes at times when you feel threatened, whether it be by a lynch or simply someone suspecting you.  You have practically 0 posts that don't come recently after being suspected or lynched by someone, besides your lynch on Gemma which I already went over.

Oh, give me a break already. As I said, it could be day whatever and you are still gonna bring up the fact I wasn't active in the early game. I am here now, okay? Let it go.

You are here now. You also have 3 lynches on you. Your activity has spiked in exact correlation with how many people find you scummy at that time. That to a lot of people is quite scummy. I know that isn't something you can change at the moment, but there are still other things, such as your lack of original ideas in your posts, that can be changed right now. Stop complaining about people lynching you and do something about it.
Nico P.
Nico P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirror Ash Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:10 am

Nico P. wrote:
Mirror Ash wrote:I am pretty sure he was talking to Yas on how he lynched from the 3 people who lynched him and how he is basically a hypocrite.

I'd appreciate if you took the time to actually check your facts before posting, you would see that it was not me who called Yas out for lynching between the 3 people lynching him.

All that does for him is guarantee that he will be called out for OMGUS and that's his decision.  I personally have not seen anything posted by Yas or anyone else for that matter that has changed my opinion on my lynch so far.  Yas, you're going about defending yourself the completely wrong way.  You need to defend yourself against the reasons people are lynching you, not the nitpicks of their posts that you find to be slightly scummy.
hey hey hey why are you so rude all of a sudden. I most definitely did check my facts and you lynched from 3 people, then Yas asked you why you limited yourself to 3 people. After all the shit happened Yas lynched from the 3 people who lynched him. Therefore Yas is a hypocrite is what the other Mirror Ash was implying which is actually kinda true. honestly dude....
Mirror Ash
Mirror Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Yas W. Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:12 am

Gemma was scummy to me, as I said Day 1, because her reasonings of using pregame content to judge Mirror Ash. Moreover, it was quite abrupt considering she had been attacking Mirror Ash. Then, she proceeds to make a read list, which claims that I was online everyday with no posts. That is not true. Moreover, she claims that all my posts are useless, when actually, she used the point I made about how if everyone is against her she isn't scum later on. Lastly, I was skeptical why she had Nico as scummiest, but did not make any attempt to pressure him. These were my reasonings to justify Gemma's lynch. The part I said we get info from Gemma anyways is merely to say that we benefit, from a Gemma lynch either way, solidifying my choice for Day 1.

Also Nico, sorry if your scumhunting is not the same to me. How I scumhunt is looking for interaction and motive. Since Gemma interacted with many people, we can who actively pushed for her lynch, or who did not. Also, the motives can be analyzed easier now that we know Gemma is town. It's easier to see if it's townvtown, scumvscum and scumvtown now imo. I don't expect you to agree with me that Gemma lynch provides good info, but to say that my lynch on Gemma was not justified is wrong imo.
Yas W.
Yas W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 36 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30 ... 36  Next