PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 22: Hail Hydra!

+7
Brutella Q.
Jenaro K.
Yas W.
Kayleigh B.
The Reporter
The Hippie
ajhockeystar
11 posters

Page 23 of 36 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 36  Next

Go down

Game 22: Hail Hydra! - Page 23 Empty Re: Game 22: Hail Hydra!

Post by Lacy H. Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:48 pm

The Reporter wrote:
Lacy H. wrote:Post 3/5

The Reporter wrote:I also feel like Ash has, at this point, given up a bit? As if he literally can't do anything else, so he's desperate. Getting a slightly town vibe now. God, I feel like Gemma.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>"God I feel like Gemma"

OK NO SERIOUSLY

If anything, if Mirror Ash has "given up" he's giving a more scummy vibe, but this really isn't the case. What's really happening is you are just fillering and in this post you give minimal information to try not to get lynched. Plus, this is only a slight town vibe: not anything to get all excited about. You just want people to keep pressuring who they are and avoiding you. Stop being obvious scum...

Now post 4/5 will be a shitpost because WHY NOT
O_K, no. I meant I was like Gemma as in Attacking Ash then backing off. And, I'm notreally fillering. I'm trying to put out any ideas, even if I don't have any strong ones. And it'snot to 'not get lynched," it's to try to spark any conversation since NO ONE KNOWS WHAT TO SAY ANYMORE. Look what my post did, it sparked conversation. I'm happier with that. 

Also he literally hasnothing to defend himself anymore. He's just sitting there, already explained his view multiples times. If I was in this situation, I wouldn't know what the hell to say either. 

What information have you given, anyway? Not a whole lot.

True, but turning my read back on me is pretty scummy in itself. Not to mention, I have been pressuring you this whole time, which in my opinion is plenty of info... especially compared to you, who has been passively giving no info at all...
Lacy H.
Lacy H.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:23 pm

Votecount 2.1

Mirror Ash(1)- The Hippie
The Reporter(1)- Lacy H.
The Hippie(0)-
Lacy H.(0)-
Brutella Q.(0)-
Jenaro K.(0)-
Kayleigh B.(0)-
Nico P.(0)-
Yas W.(0)-
Not Voting(6)- Jenaro K., Nico P., Kayleigh B., Yas W., Brutella Q., Mirror Ash, The Reporter
There are 9 alive so it takes 5 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Wednesday the 10th at 9pm EST.

If the deadline was now, Mirror Ash would be lynched.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Reporter Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:04 am

Though I do kinda understand that its a pain in the balls to catch up @the hippie
that cant be your excuse for anything, infact it cant be anyones excuse. Its your fault that you werent here to read all the posts in small box, and look at the consequence. you cant help at all.

Lacy, can you quote my post you love quoting again, this time underlining where I "Passively encourage town to keep lynching who they are lynching"
thx
The Reporter
The Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Reporter Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:08 am

Its good to see that Jenaro is active today
Though i've not seen Kayleigh or Yas really. It appears that Yas has only spoken up when being accused, then got back to not posting. wtf?

Lynch Yas.W for now
The Reporter
The Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico P. Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:05 am

3 people being lynched right now:

Mirror Ash: Discussed him at length yesterday. I found reason to doubt my explanation for lynching him yesterday, and he hasn't given me reason to lynch today. It seems to me that he just has a bad sense of logic/is bad at explaning his point. A lot of people's attacks on him seem to be nitpicks to me.

The Reporter: Found her scummy yesterday for her pregame to day 1 activity drop and filler. She has cut down on filler mostly and is trying to discuss a lynch currently. I find her to be at about the same scumminess as Ash, maybe ever so slightly more so.

Yas w.: Ah, the mysterious case of Yas W. 12 posts, 4 in pregame, 2 that provide nothing more than filler or restating something already said. The other 6 consist of him saying that if everyone has Gemma as a scum read then she might be town (hindsight is 20/20) and then proceeding to lynch her. He rationalizes it by saying that lynching her would provide us with "more information than lynching other people."

I absolutely hate the information argument. Just because someone posts a lot doesn't mean that they are more valuable as a lynch target information wise. All it does is kill off one of the more active players in the game leaving less active ones as the game goes on, making it easier for the mafia to win. Also, I'm seeing none of this "information" being used to support any lynches yet today. All I'm seeing are the people that lynched a vanilla townie staying relatively quiet as the new day starts.

Jeez, got a bit long winded there. Of the three people with lynches I rank them, from most to least scummy:

1:Yas W.

2: The Reporter
3: Mirror Ash

lynch Yas W.
Nico P.
Nico P.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Reporter Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:29 am

People should stop hating on the press, its our job y'know
The Reporter
The Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Yas W. Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:13 am

Yas W. wrote:familiar* (previous post)

Gemma W. wrote:Main Reads:

Brutella: All around town, no filler posts, gets to the point in all of them, no idea why 'I' was bumping heads with her.

Nico: Scummiest right now, tried to generalize way too early by saying that the town had agreed on lynching me, when there were still 4 days and only 2 people had voted me, one being a day start RVS vote.

Other Reads

Mirror Ash: Town-ish, seems way more like a confused villy than a mafia, contrary to what 'I' said.

The Reporter: Extremely neutral. I can't get any vibe from her posts.

Kayleigh: Town-ish, Active, decisive, bringing up very good points, asking very good questions, pointing out what is wrong in people's posts.

Hippie: Scum-ish, 0 input on this game, but I'll wait for the sub.

Yas: Scum-ish, online every single day, no posts.

I don't like how Gemma said Nico is the scummiest right now but did not proceed to follow up on this by pressuring him. I think the most likely scum team right now is Gemma/The Reporter/Nico. As for my thoughts on Mirror Ash, that lynch switch was super scummy but I don't think that was the same person doing it. I like Brutella and Lacy's posts as they seem thoughtful and lack scum motive.

You know what's weird? The 2 people I said I think is scum proceeds to lynch me the next day. Coincidence? I think not.
Yas W.
Yas W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yas W. Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:16 am

Nico P. wrote:3 people being lynched right now:

Mirror Ash:  Discussed him at length yesterday.  I found reason to doubt my explanation for lynching him yesterday, and he hasn't given me reason to lynch today.  It seems to me that he just has a bad sense of logic/is bad at explaning his point.  A lot of people's attacks on him seem to be nitpicks to me.

The Reporter:  Found her scummy yesterday for her pregame to day 1 activity drop and filler.  She has cut down on filler mostly and is trying to discuss a lynch currently.  I find her to be at about the same scumminess as Ash, maybe ever so slightly more so.

Yas w.:  Ah, the mysterious case of Yas W. 12 posts, 4 in pregame, 2 that provide nothing more than filler or restating something already said.  The other 6 consist of him saying that if everyone has Gemma as a scum read then she might be town (hindsight is 20/20) and then proceeding to lynch her.  He rationalizes it by saying that lynching her would provide us with "more information than lynching other people."

I absolutely hate the information argument.  Just because someone posts a lot doesn't mean that they are more valuable as a lynch target information wise.  All it does is kill off one of the more active players in the game leaving less active ones as the game goes on, making it easier for the mafia to win.  Also, I'm seeing none of this "information" being used to support any lynches yet today.  All I'm seeing are the people that lynched a vanilla townie staying relatively quiet as the new day starts.

Jeez, got a bit long winded there.  Of the three people with lynches I rank them, from most to least scummy:

lynch Yas W.

I have had enough of people calling my posts useless or fillery or random or repetitive. If you want to see what activity and quality looks like, witness it for yourself in the following posts.
Yas W.
Yas W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yas W. Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:22 am

Mirror Ash:  Discussed him at length yesterday.  I found reason to doubt my explanation for lynching him yesterday, and he hasn't given me reason to lynch today.  It seems to me that he just has a bad sense of logic/is bad at explaning his point.  A lot of people's attacks on him seem to be nitpicks to me.

The Reporter:  Found her scummy yesterday for her pregame to day 1 activity drop and filler.  She has cut down on filler mostly and is trying to discuss a lynch currently.  I find her to be at about the same scumminess as Ash, maybe ever so slightly more so.

Yas w.:  Ah, the mysterious case of Yas W. 12 posts, 4 in pregame, 2 that provide nothing more than filler or restating something already said.  The other 6 consist of him saying that if everyone has Gemma as a scum read then she might be town (hindsight is 20/20) and then proceeding to lynch her.  He rationalizes it by saying that lynching her would provide us with "more information than lynching other people."

I absolutely hate the information argument.  Just because someone posts a lot doesn't mean that they are more valuable as a lynch target information wise.  All it does is kill off one of the more active players in the game leaving less active ones as the game goes on, making it easier for the mafia to win.  Also, I'm seeing none of this "information" being used to support any lynches yet today.  All I'm seeing are the people that lynched a vanilla townie staying relatively quiet as the new day starts.

Jeez, got a bit long winded there.  Of the three people with lynches I rank them, from most to least scummy:

lynch Yas W.

Also, may I ask why are you limiting your choices to the people that are being lynched right now?
Yas W.
Yas W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yas W. Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:43 am

lynch Yas W.

I mean, I don't even get this. You said I killed Gemma so that the active ones are gone, wouldn't you think I would capitalize on that opportunity and makes me seems more townie by posting more? Secondly, no one is using that "information" because I was the one pointing it out? Why would you assume people will use my reasoning for lynching Gemma in their lynches? Lastly, scum could be actively avoiding interactions with Gemma to appear town.
Yas W.
Yas W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yas W. Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:46 am

Let's just take a moment and think: The case of Gemma vs Mirror Ash provided valuable information for the town, which I doubt anyone would disagree. It sparked many conversations that branched up to pretty much everything that happened on Day 1. Many people thought Gemma was scum, but many also thought Mirror Ash was scum. At least now that we know Gemma is town, we can see the relationships and motives of each person. How is that not valuable information? I will definitely do a player by player analysis today so expect multiple wall posts (sorry in advance).
Yas W.
Yas W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayleigh B. Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:52 am

Brutella Q. wrote:something I just noticed see how Kayleigh B. said "I just decided to put my input on what i think is going on so far and i'll let my other half decide on what is the best way to approach this."

When you're town, really you don't know what's going on and there's only a few options that will work out for you, and most people believe that they're right and that they know better than their partner. When you're mafia however it's a way smaller risk to let your partner decide something when it comes to lynches, seeing as your partner probably won't lynch a mafia, instead they'll lynch a townie. At most you'll look a bit scummy when letting your partner decide, assuming you can make up for any mistakes they make so you don't get lynched. As town the worst that could happen is a misslynch, which is a lot worse. This is just a small thing I noticed, and it doesn't mean I think kayleigh is mafia, it means I think they're being a bit too cooperative with their partner to make much sense, which is scummy.

Where did I say that? I don't ever specifically remember me typing that. Perhaps it was my other half but oh well. Also in what way am I being cooperative if my partner is basically dead and never posting. Not my fault they're acting like an idiot. Plenty of content they could answer upon.

Anyway on that logic, it sort of goes to say that anyone who is arguing with themselves is suddenly town pretty much. 'Cooperation' is not necessarily scummy as you said, but scum will aim to appear as town so why wouldn't they just argue over a lynch etc? They'll still lynch a townie whilst looking fairly 'townie' as you say yourself. Same could be applied to any of the players in the game at the moment, the whole logic in that is kind of flawed when you think about it a bit.

Again Yas, as you didn't answer my question, why do you see the need to not comment on a lot of things going on. You seem to be on frequently and yet you decide to just not give out the content we so desire. Thanks at least for saying that you'll try a bit harder and give some more player based analysis, but that's no excuse for the lurking in day 1, I mean you were on fairly frequent enough.
Kayleigh B.
Kayleigh B.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yas W. Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:17 am

Kayleigh B. wrote:
Brutella Q. wrote:something I just noticed see how Kayleigh B. said "I just decided to put my input on what i think is going on so far and i'll let my other half decide on what is the best way to approach this."

When you're town, really you don't know what's going on and there's only a few options that will work out for you, and most people believe that they're right and that they know better than their partner. When you're mafia however it's a way smaller risk to let your partner decide something when it comes to lynches, seeing as your partner probably won't lynch a mafia, instead they'll lynch a townie. At most you'll look a bit scummy when letting your partner decide, assuming you can make up for any mistakes they make so you don't get lynched. As town the worst that could happen is a misslynch, which is a lot worse. This is just a small thing I noticed, and it doesn't mean I think kayleigh is mafia, it means I think they're being a bit too cooperative with their partner to make much sense, which is scummy.

Where did I say that? I don't ever specifically remember me typing that. Perhaps it was my other half but oh well. Also in what way am I being cooperative if my partner is basically dead and never posting. Not my fault they're acting like an idiot. Plenty of content they could answer upon.

Anyway on that logic, it sort of goes to say that anyone who is arguing with themselves is suddenly town pretty much. 'Cooperation' is not necessarily scummy as you said, but scum will aim to appear as town so why wouldn't they just argue over a lynch etc? They'll still lynch a townie whilst looking fairly 'townie' as you say yourself.  Same could be applied to any of the players in the game at the moment, the whole logic in that is kind of flawed when you think about it a bit.

Again Yas, as you didn't answer my question, why do you see the need to not comment on a lot of things going on. You seem to be on frequently and yet you decide to just not give out the content we so desire. Thanks at least for saying that you'll try a bit harder and give some more player based analysis, but that's no excuse for the lurking in day 1, I mean you were on fairly frequent enough.

I posted my thought when I see it is necessary. For example, I provided sufficient evidence why I think Gemma is scummy to justify my lynch. I also provided some other information I think is necessary. If I didn't comment more, it means that nothing stands out to me. Sorry if you think I didn't provide information, but I will try to improve on that.
Yas W.
Yas W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brutella Q. Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:20 am

Lacy H. wrote:I don't have any besides being super defensive. "Forced to be defensive" is not a thing.

Actually that's a thing. If everyone is trying to get you lynched, you're gonna have to convince them not to. How do you convince people not to lynch you? you DEFEND yourself. You CAN be forced to be defensive. It really is possible and the fact you don't realize it's a thing just seems like you're trying to find scummy things where there are none that haven't been mentioned already.

Kayleigh B. wrote:

Anyway on that logic, it sort of goes to say that anyone who is arguing with themselves is suddenly town pretty much. 'Cooperation' is not necessarily scummy as you said, but scum will aim to appear as town so why wouldn't they just argue over a lynch etc? They'll still lynch a townie whilst looking fairly 'townie' as you say yourself.  Same could be applied to any of the players in the game at the moment, the whole logic in that is kind of flawed when you think about it a bit.

"I don't remember specifically typing that" how about the post you made just above the one you just quoted? I never said anyone who argues with themselves is town, I said it's strange to be cooperating THAT much. Letting your other half decide is just not something I'd see the town doing, it doesn't make sense to me. Yes the mafia can argue over a lynch, and why wouldn't they? they're still going to have conflicting views over what'll help them the most. Except for if they've been showing a lot of skill and planning in the scum chat, in which case you're might want to leave it to your partner. That's the only way I can see someone letting their other half decide.
Brutella Q.
Brutella Q.

Location : Soon to be 78/f/USA. Just an old woman trying to be young and find love again.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Reporter Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:22 am

Surprise suprise, as soon as he is accused we see 50 billion 1 sentence posts from Yas

Tbh I may as well keep him as most likely scum forever just so he posts more

The Reporter
The Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Reporter Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:27 am

Oh yeah YAS is doing something I see scummy
If you look at his first 3 posts on this page you will notice he has quoted the SAME post each time

That post is very long so it makes it seem like YAS has a lot more to say than he actually does. In fact, this small post has the same amount of lines as Yas' part of his first 3 posts combined.

Why Yas, why?
The Reporter
The Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Yas W. Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:34 am

I have no intent to make me look like I post a lot. I have admitted in the past many times that I am not active and I only post twice a day. You, however, seems to be obsessed with lynching people that are not active and when he is active says oh now you are active: Scum!

Yas W.
Yas W.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Reporter Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:07 am

What I'm saying is that you are only active when under pressure or being lynched, On day 1 Brutella I think Said you were inactive and that she thought you were scum, then suddenly here you are with tons to say.
This has happened again now, you aren't active for the first 2 days of day 2, I lynch you and Nico does too, and BOOM, you are active again.
Is that not fishy to anybody else?
The Reporter
The Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Yas W. Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:22 am

You judge how scummy someone is by their activity? Seriously? How does any amount of activity determines if someone is scum? In many games the most active player, the "town leader" is the scum. Have it not come to your mind that I'm just someone that wants to stay alive and play this game?
Yas W.
Yas W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayleigh B. Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:34 am

Kayleigh B. wrote:

"I don't remember specifically typing that" how about the post you made just above the one you just quoted? I never said anyone who argues with themselves is town, I said it's strange to be cooperating THAT much. Letting your other half decide is just not something I'd see the town doing, it doesn't make sense to me. Yes the mafia can argue over a lynch, and why wouldn't they? they're still going to have conflicting views over what'll help them the most. Except for if they've been showing a lot of skill and planning in the scum chat, in which case you're might want to leave it to your partner. That's the only way I can see someone letting their other half decide.[/quote]

Apparently I did say that, OK. Of course we're gonna have conflicting views, I agree with that. But realistically, have you ever heard of someone being lazy? That happens, and I could never imagine someone going out of their way as scum to say 'ill let my partner decide.'. Sounds like a bit of a shitty excuse to be honest, but its not the only option unlike you thinking that a specific person is definitively scum due to them saying im crap at decision making.

I mean for gods sake i was the guy going about saying that much cooperation is super idiotic and unnecessary. I mean seriously, we're all analysing posts looking for things like that, what point would there be in doing to be immediately called out like I have been? Can't really add much more than I have, will possibly see if I have time for a breakdown of a few people tonight, seems like we have plenty of information for that sort of thing. Would urge a lot of you to go and do the same.
Kayleigh B.
Kayleigh B.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yas W. Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:34 am

I have a feeling it could be lylo or sth and it's gonna be like "Oh Yas was super scummy in the beginning his activity was very weird Lynch Yas". (mafia smiles)

To be honest, the reporter comes off as being lynch-happy. She started the day with a lynch on the hippie, then proceeds to Mirror Ash. Afterwards, she said I don't really know who is scummy, and unlynches Mirror Ash, only to lynch me on the next page. Now that is much more scummy than my activity.
Yas W.
Yas W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayleigh B. Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:37 am

Yas W. wrote:I have a feeling it could be lylo or sth and it's gonna be like "Oh Yas was super scummy in the beginning his activity was very weird Lynch Yas". (mafia smiles)

To be honest, the reporter comes off as being lynch-happy. She started the day with a lynch on the hippie, then proceeds to Mirror Ash. Afterwards, she said I don't really know who is scummy, and unlynches Mirror Ash, only to lynch me on the next page. Now that is much more scummy than my activity.

I do agree with that personally. Your activity hasn't really been the biggest issue imo, your analysis really was just echoing some people on d1 personally. Hadn't even noticed that about the reporter which is intriguing at least, will definitely have a closer look at her posts.
Kayleigh B.
Kayleigh B.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hippie Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:54 am

The Reporter does appear lynch happy, sure. That's also known as pressuring, and some people have to be doing that at all times.

Yas, you just like sextuple posted right after people called you out for not posting enough. Plus, you quoted super long posts each time while adding very little content of your own, like someone else pointed out. Ash is still scum, but Yas is too.

Unvote: Ash, Vote: Yas
The Hippie
The Hippie

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hippie Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:54 am

Oh, and congrats on the 10000th post Lacy! :p
The Hippie
The Hippie

Back to top Go down

Post by Yas W. Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:56 am

You literally copied what the reporter said, but somehow skipped my explanation that I had no intent to appear town by posting a lot. Bandwagon much?
Yas W.
Yas W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 36 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 36  Next