PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 22: Hail Hydra!

+7
Brutella Q.
Jenaro K.
Yas W.
Kayleigh B.
The Reporter
The Hippie
ajhockeystar
11 posters

Page 30 of 36 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 36  Next

Go down

Game 22: Hail Hydra! - Page 30 Empty Re: Game 22: Hail Hydra!

Post by Mirror Ash Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:29 pm

Mirror Ash wrote:Unlynch The Reporter, Lynch The Hippie

Nico makes a good point that Hippie piled onto all 3 of the wagons that started today. QUICK, before deadline!

Well, as you can tell from this I CLEARLY don't know when deadline is

Unlynch Hippie because im dumb

I thought deadline was 10PM est and wrote this at 9:29 EST. Still doesnt change that Nico had a valid point but...yeah.
Mirror Ash
Mirror Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by The Reporter Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:31 pm

Rip us :[ Sorry other half, I have failed us. Gl Town + Mafia alike. 

BAH!
The Reporter
The Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico P. Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:42 pm

The Hippie wrote:I was actually in two minds yesterday. I thought that either Ash or Gemma was scum, but only one of them. I posted a failsafe, too, where I stated that if Ash is town then Gemma is scum. The inverse has happened, and Gemma is town. Therefore: VOTE: Mirror Ash

This is what I was referencing.
Nico P.
Nico P.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hippie Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:23 pm

yeah i think i smoked too much of the good stuff when i posted that.

anyway did mirror b just do that lmao
The Hippie
The Hippie

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hippie Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:39 pm

why did i post b

this must be some reaaaaallllllly dank stuff
The Hippie
The Hippie

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirror Ash Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:56 pm

The Hippie wrote:why did i post b

this must be some reaaaaallllllly dank stuff

Because Miror B is the afro character in the game. I've done it like 12 times
Mirror Ash
Mirror Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacy H. Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:43 pm

Nico makes a good point that Hippie piled onto all 3 of the wagons that started today. QUICK, before deadline!

Mirror Ash wrote:

I thought deadline was 10PM est and wrote this at 9:29 EST. Still doesnt change that Nico had a valid point but...yeah.

Also I suggest looking into Mirror Ash because of that. Considering that the hippie was at 3 and The reporter was at 4, and since he says he thought dl was at 10, and he did that so close to deadline. Maybe he was trying to push the lynch of his mafia partner.

I suggest that we should look into Mirror Ash and Jenaro. Anyways, good job to my partner and everyone else that was on The Reporter, I'm gonna go to sleep.
Lacy H.
Lacy H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yas W. Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:06 am

I survived Day 2!!!!! Yay! I can assure you town made the right decision.

Anyways, sorry the Hippie and everyone, but after that gigantic read, I felt like I needed a break. That's why I didn't post anything until now. We got one mafia at least - the game should be easier from here. As for my explanation why I didn't lynch the reporter, it's simply because I wasn't here to do so. I wasn't sure what town would do after I posted my read list, so i stayed on the hippie just in case. I had the reporter as scum day 1, she started the whole lynch yas thing day 2, so if anyone thinks i'm scum purely because I didn't lynch the reporter, i think it is a weak reasoning.
Yas W.
Yas W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yas W. Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:14 am

lynch jenaro

Personally the next scummiest after the reporter. Would be interesting how he reacts to this.
Yas W.
Yas W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brutella Q. Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:43 am

>lynches him

"would be interesting how he reacts to this"

Well now he's not gonna react the way you want him to lmao. I still have a few more pages to read so brb.
Brutella Q.
Brutella Q.

Location : Soon to be 78/f/USA. Just an old woman trying to be young and find love again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirror Ash Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:14 am

Yes, my relynch was scummy "so close to deadline"...until you consider I told you exactly why I did it. I didn't see Nico's post until then, and I thought he made a brilliant point, and wanted to switch my lynch. If I hadn't given a reason, yeah I'm scummy, but I did soo...my own fault for not refreshing the page though xD.

However by that sane logic Jenaro just randomly tried to flip...

Lynch Jenaro K
Mirror Ash
Mirror Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayleigh B. Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:42 pm

lynch Jenaro k

sticking with my thoughts from yesterday, still unchanged. We need to discuss Jenaro more, he's a really likely person for to flip scum in my eyes. Will add a bit more later, currently occupied, but yeah, please have the mind of going to discuss about this.
Kayleigh B.
Kayleigh B.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacy H. Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:21 pm

YAY

WE GOT SCUM

GO TEAM

That was my celebration, now, why are we lynching Jenaro? Just because he didn't lynch maf doesn't mean he's scum :/
Lacy H.
Lacy H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacy H. Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:26 pm

Lacy H. wrote:

Mirror Ash wrote:

Also I suggest looking into Mirror Ash because of that. Considering that the hippie was at 3 and The reporter was at 4, and since he says he thought dl was at 10, and he did that so close to deadline. Maybe he was trying to push the lynch of his mafia partner.

I suggest that we should look into Mirror Ash and Jenaro. Anyways, good job to my partner and everyone else that was on The Reporter, I'm gonna go to sleep.

also lmao this is true ^ gj partner
Lacy H.
Lacy H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacy H. Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:35 pm

Lacy H. wrote:YAY

WE GOT SCUM

GO TEAM

That was my celebration, now, why are we lynching Jenaro? Just because he didn't lynch maf doesn't mean he's scum :/

Like I said, there is what looked like potential buddying btwn him and The Reporter earlier. there's also the failed attempt of lynching TR, who flipped mafia. It could have been her scum buddy trying to get rid of suspicion on himself bc he was on the wagon of ppl who was on her.

How many maf are left rn? is it 2 or 3? I'm p sure it would be 2 though. 7v3... 6v2. 3, 1. thats the amounts on each side that are left til end of the game, cuz black flag. If we lynch mafia its gg
Lacy H.
Lacy H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenaro K. Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:18 pm

Lacy H. wrote:

Mirror Ash wrote:

Mirror Ash wrote:Yes, my relynch was scummy "so close to deadline"...until you consider I told you exactly why I did it. I didn't see Nico's post until then, and I thought he made a brilliant point, and wanted to switch my lynch. If I hadn't given a reason, yeah I'm scummy, but I did soo...my own fault for not refreshing the page though xD.

However by that sane logic Jenaro just randomly tried to flip...

Lynch Jenaro K

I would like to say that I gave my reasoning for why I thought The Reporter had been less of a scum read for me when she started the thing on Yas. After seeing Yas make his reads list and TR continue her scummy lynches, I came to see her as top scum. I was hoping she would post thoughts on the current players, on the very low chance she was town, but she did not.

As for Mirror Ash. I have a question. You read what Nico posted and tried to UL TR and lynch The Hippie last day after deadline (something that I also did). So, tell me, why is it that after Lacy brought up that you and me should be looked at closer and Yas lynched me, that you have lynched me too? What made you flip from The Hippie to me as a scum read from the end of last night to the start of day 3? It's interesting that you lynch me when the pressure is on me rather than someone that you looked at as scum just hours before. Please explain your actions to me.
Jenaro K.
Jenaro K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenaro K. Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:19 pm

Lacy H. wrote:
Lacy H. wrote:YAY

WE GOT SCUM

GO TEAM

Like I said, there is what looked like potential buddying btwn him and The Reporter earlier. there's also the failed attempt of lynching TR, who flipped mafia. It could have been her scum buddy trying to get rid of suspicion on himself bc he was on the wagon of ppl who was on her.

How many maf are left rn? is it 2 or 3? I'm p sure it would be 2 though. 7v3... 6v2. 3, 1. thats the amounts on each side that are left til end of the game, cuz black flag. If we lynch mafia its gg

It is 6v2, Lacy. We need to lynch 1 maf to win and they need to get 3 town to win.
Jenaro K.
Jenaro K.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hippie Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:10 pm

idk why we are all lynching jenaro, still havent heard why kayleigh didnt lynch the reporter while now she goes full jenaro lynch.
The Hippie
The Hippie

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirror Ash Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:11 pm

The Hippie wrote:idk why we are all lynching jenaro, still havent heard why kayleigh didnt lynch the reporter while now she goes full jenaro lynch.

Maybe you should read to see why we're lynching Jenaro K.
Mirror Ash
Mirror Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hippie Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:45 pm

Mirror Ash wrote:
The Hippie wrote:idk why we are all lynching jenaro, still havent heard why kayleigh didnt lynch the reporter while now she goes full jenaro lynch.

considering that you almost lynched me instead of mafia - your words mean nothing to me
The Hippie
The Hippie

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirror Ash Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:13 pm

The Hippie wrote:
Mirror Ash wrote:

considering that you almost lynched me instead of mafia - your words mean nothing to me

Considering I had a perfectly valid reason for it, you should still pay attention to L O G I C.
Mirror Ash
Mirror Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hippie Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:17 pm

Mirror Ash wrote:
The Hippie wrote:
Mirror Ash wrote:

Considering I had a perfectly valid reason for it, you should still pay attention to L O G I C.

no you didnt have a valid reason. simply saying "nico has a valid point" after the fact doesnt mean shit
The Hippie
The Hippie

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:54 pm

Votecount 3.1

Jenaro K.(3)- Yas W., Mirror Ash, Kayleigh B.
The Hippie(0)-
Yas W.(0)-
Lacy H.(0)-
Mirror Ash(0)-
Brutella Q.(0)-
Kayleigh B.(0)-
Nico P.(0)-
Not Voting(5)- Lacy H., Brutella Q., The Hippie, Jenaro K., Nico P.
There are 8 alive so it takes 5 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Monday the 15th at 9pm EST.

If the deadline was now, Jenaro K. would be lynched.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayleigh B. Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:05 pm

first of all wasn't on at deadline yesterday to actually do the lynch also was a bit doubtful tbh. second of all have you actually read my reads list and view on Jenaro? man maybe you should check before you start to question me. third i don't get why that's horribly scummy. I think as scum I would have probably bussed at that stage to look more townie, as we would have needed to stay townie as its more likely to be a town win tbh now considering 1 mafia to lynch rather than 3 town to lynch. hippie to be honest you should go read stuff before.
Kayleigh B.
Kayleigh B.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hippie Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:34 am

Sorry, I was p inactive yesterday. Life happened, which was super rude, huh?

So please could someone reiterate the case on Jenaro? I've just read through ~6 pages in one go because I fell behind quite significantly and there have been no reasons for his lynch stated on those pages that I have noticed. It's just weird for three of you to drag up a case from (irl) days ago all at the same time. Doesn't help that two scum, that being Ash and maybe Yas, are both on this wagon. So instead of being rude and snarky, Ash, try explaining your case so as to build up momentum if you actually think they're scum, thanks.

Lynch Mirror Ash because he's still scum for all of the reasons I've stated over the rest of the course of this game. Furthermore, his last minute attempt to tie the lynch is incredibly suspicious. Think about it for a bit: for Ash to have got confused, he would have had to have caught up on the thread over half an hour before he actually posted, because he didn't see Jenaro's posts about deadline. This means that he was waiting until closer to deadline before he posted his lynch vote. In other words, he tried to stealth it, and only mafia have any prerogative to stealth vote. Therefore, Ash is mafia.
The Hippie
The Hippie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 36 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 36  Next