PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 22: Hail Hydra!

+7
Brutella Q.
Jenaro K.
Yas W.
Kayleigh B.
The Reporter
The Hippie
ajhockeystar
11 posters

Page 16 of 36 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 26 ... 36  Next

Go down

Game 22: Hail Hydra! - Page 16 Empty Re: Game 22: Hail Hydra!

Post by Brutella Q. Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:50 pm

Nico P. wrote:Also, are there any reasons that people have for Gemma being scummy other than her strange refusal to quote a post and the fact that she took so long to state her changed views on Mirror Ash?
(Saying the change is sudden is complete BS btw, she had clearly reverted to a neutral outlook by the time she unlynched and pointed out a couple of his posts as "confusing").

I did mention the whole drop of activity and filtering. And I don't wanna push on her too much because I'm not completely convince she is scum but if deadline were right now, I would say she is the best lynch option.
Brutella Q.
Brutella Q.

Location : Soon to be 78/f/USA. Just an old woman trying to be young and find love again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brutella Q. Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:51 pm

fillering*
Brutella Q.
Brutella Q.

Location : Soon to be 78/f/USA. Just an old woman trying to be young and find love again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico P. Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:57 pm

Activity drop is an alright reasoning, but I generally prefer not to use that since it could be a result of IRL factors; however, thats not to say that complete lurking isnt scummy.
If fillering is something that you find scummy, do you think anyone else in the game is scummy for filler atm?
heck, who do you currently see as the three scummiest people right now and why (if you have 3 people you see as scummy)
Nico P.
Nico P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brutella Q. Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:01 pm

Nico P. wrote:Activity drop is an alright reasoning, but I generally prefer not to use that since it could be a result of IRL factors; however, thats not to say that complete lurking isnt scummy.
If fillering is something that you find scummy, do you think anyone else in the game is scummy for filler atm?
heck, who do you currently see as the three scummiest people right now and why (if you have 3 people you see as scummy)

Fillering on its own isn't too scummy but its the factors that surround it. In this situation, I made a post explaining why I thought Gemma was scummy and not sure who but I think Kayleigh asked her a question too and after all that she made a random filler post and left which means that she was well aware of the accusations I made and said/did nothing about it.
Brutella Q.
Brutella Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico P. Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:15 pm

Oh, didn't notice that. I'll check back and look for that later, in the middle of something atm
Nico P.
Nico P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brutella Q. Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:27 pm

Alright, I quoted the post in the previous page if you were wondering what it was.
Brutella Q.
Brutella Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Reporter Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:48 am

You could get at her for fillering, but tbh if I filler it's my way of saying
"Yo I'm here I'm not lurking but I have nothing to input on this game rn"
I wouldn't be against a Gemma lynch today, as there is nobody who appears to be very scummy, but she is very active so....

I would suggest a Hippie lynch but I want to see what this new sub has to offer
The Reporter
The Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirror Ash Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:14 am

It just doesnt add up...how someone who wanted to start shit up at the very beginning would suddenly be lurking/filler... I guess it might actually be the first gemma never turned up or something and the 2nd waa doing filler to buy time so that 1st gemma can come on and answer but really idk. I am just speculating at this point.
Mirror Ash
Mirror Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirror Ash Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:52 am

Am I the only seeing a possible Gemma/Brutella bus situation? I think if Gemma flips mafia, we go after Brutella first and proceed from there. Remember we only need to find 2, so Gemma X Brutella X ??? is okay.
Mirror Ash
Mirror Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Brutella Q. Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:25 am

The Reporter wrote:You could get at her for fillering, but tbh if I filler it's my way of saying
"Yo I'm here I'm not lurking but I have nothing to input on this game rn"
I wouldn't be against a Gemma lynch today, as there is nobody who appears to be very scummy, but she is very active so....

I would suggest a Hippie lynch but I want to see what this new sub has to offer

Yeah, like I said, thats regular fillering. But she can't have nothing to say when she needed to defend herself. It just seems really stupid to filler at a time like that.
Brutella Q.
Brutella Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brutella Q. Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:34 am

Mirror Ash wrote:Am I the only seeing a possible Gemma/Brutella bus situation? I think if Gemma flips mafia, we go after Brutella first and proceed from there. Remember we only need to find 2, so Gemma X Brutella X ??? is okay.

Uhh well, I don't know about you but if I was mafia, I wouldn't bus my partner day 1 in a theme where town only has to lynch two scum :p
Brutella Q.
Brutella Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brutella Q. Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:36 am

@Thereporter about the activity thing, assuming you're someone who has played anon games before, you should have noticed that scum is almost always one of the active ones. The people who lurk all game are usually just bored villies.
Brutella Q.
Brutella Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brutella Q. Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:44 am

Honestly guys, we only have about two days left. I want to hear more from your side because I'm not all like "oooh Gemma is scum! Trust me, lynch her!"
This is just what I have gathered and she seems scummiest to me so I'm lynching her.
Brutella Q.
Brutella Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brutella Q. Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:53 am

Brutella Q. wrote:
Lacy H. wrote:Well there's a smaller chance that Gemma is simply a bad player, and a higher chance that she's lurking, due to hydra.

That actually occurred to me. The whole, what if Gemma number 2 was the active one today and was simply waiting for Gemma number 1 to justify herself? But if that was the case, I don't think Gemma 2 would be stupid enough to filler at a time like this. At most, she would have read it and said nothing rather than saying something completely unrelated. (See: Page 23 or 24 not sure which one)

^
^
^
@MirrorAsh
Brutella Q.
Brutella Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayleigh B. Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:49 am

Mirror Ash wrote:It just doesnt add up...how someone who wanted to start shit up at the very beginning would suddenly be lurking/filler... I guess it might actually be the first gemma never turned up or something and the 2nd waa doing filler to buy time so that 1st gemma can come on and answer but really idk. I am just speculating at this point.

this is pretty plausible, but guys, what if they both have been posting? Probably gonna be talking a load of shit but here's a wild idea. Assuming Gemma is scum, what if the mafia have decided to talk as a single person to actually make it harder to distinguish different ideas. It's actually an alright strategy and I think that doing something like that would be pretty damn beneficial for them. If they played it right, they would pretty much have insync ideas to share, very similar typing styles. Again, lemme emphasise the bullshit side of this again, but I felt it was OK to share. (the effort involved in trying something like that makes me feel that would be a bit off putting for them to do, also more likely to scum slip imo)

Highly doubting brutella and Gemma, but possibly one of them I suppose. Brutella has a good point with the bussing and how it would be pretty pointless and stupid to do it, which has brought me around to one or the other.
Kayleigh B.
Kayleigh B.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacy H. Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:42 pm

Kayleigh B. wrote:
Mirror Ash wrote:It just doesnt add up...how someone who wanted to start shit up at the very beginning would suddenly be lurking/filler...  I guess it might actually be the first gemma never turned up or something and the 2nd waa doing filler to buy time so that 1st gemma can come on and answer but really idk. I am just speculating at this point.

this is pretty plausible, but guys, what if they both have been posting? Probably gonna be talking a load of shit but here's a wild idea. Assuming Gemma is scum, what if the mafia have decided to talk as a single person to actually make it harder to distinguish different ideas. It's actually an alright strategy and I think that doing something like that would be pretty damn beneficial  for them. If they played it right, they would pretty much have insync ideas to share, very similar typing styles. Again, lemme emphasise the bullshit side of this again, but I felt it was OK to share. (the effort involved in trying something like that makes me feel that would be a bit off putting for them to do, also more likely to scum slip imo)

Highly doubting brutella and Gemma, but possibly one of them I suppose. Brutella has a good point with the bussing and how it would be pretty pointless and stupid to do it, which has brought me around to one or the other.

This is actually some really good insight, I agree with all of what you said. I also doubt Brutella x Gemma bus, but let's wait until we see what this new @The Hippie sub has in mind.
Lacy H.
Lacy H.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Reporter Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:49 pm

I really dont think a bus would be likely rn
especially when it would be basically getting rid of 2 mafia, leading it to 14-4
plus that would mean 1 more scum lynch till the white flag is thrown in so i really doubt it
The Reporter
The Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirror Ash Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:28 pm

Mirror Ash wrote:Am I the only seeing a possible Gemma/Brutella bus situation? I think if Gemma flips mafia, we go after Brutella first and proceed from there. Remember we only need to find 2, so Gemma X Brutella X ??? is okay.

Yeah i think you are the only one xD. If anything, this theme will make buddying almost inevitable when mafia are down to 2 players meaning bussing puts them in a serious disadvantage. I guess it's quite beneficial to eliminate a possible scumteam unless it's all mindgames Surprised
Mirror Ash
Mirror Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemma W. Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:05 pm

Okay not being able to reveal which Gemma I am makes this really hard. Basically not everything I've said up to this point makes a lot of sense. I do believe I started off with good intentions by calling out mirror ash, but after that all the flipping around I did was scummy as hell.
Anyway I'm guess what I'm saying is, I have been scummy, I don't know what reasons I had, but now town is almost fully against me.
I'll post MY reads on certain people in my next post.
Gemma W.
Gemma W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemma W. Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:14 pm

Main Reads:

Brutella: All around town, no filler posts, gets to the point in all of them, no idea why 'I' was bumping heads with her.

Nico: Scummiest right now, tried to generalize way too early by saying that the town had agreed on lynching me, when there were still 4 days and only 2 people had voted me, one being a day start RVS vote.

Other Reads

Mirror Ash: Town-ish, seems way more like a confused villy than a mafia, contrary to what 'I' said.

The Reporter: Extremely neutral. I can't get any vibe from her posts.

Kayleigh: Town-ish, Active, decisive, bringing up very good points, asking very good questions, pointing out what is wrong in people's posts.

Hippie: Scum-ish, 0 input on this game, but I'll wait for the sub.

Yas: Scum-ish, online every single day, no posts.
Gemma W.
Gemma W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemma W. Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:16 pm

Left out the remaining people because I don't have anything special to say about them.
Gemma W.
Gemma W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemma W. Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:17 pm

Also, I'll try to answer any questions you have about my previous posts, and I would like to know what the main argument for lynching me is.
Gemma W.
Gemma W.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hippie Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:16 pm

Can I have a recap please? There are way too many posts so far >~<
The Hippie
The Hippie

Back to top Go down

Post by Yas W. Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:22 pm

Gemma W. wrote:Main Reads:

Brutella: All around town, no filler posts, gets to the point in all of them, no idea why 'I' was bumping heads with her.

Nico: Scummiest right now, tried to generalize way too early by saying that the town had agreed on lynching me, when there were still 4 days and only 2 people had voted me, one being a day start RVS vote.

Other Reads

Mirror Ash: Town-ish, seems way more like a confused villy than a mafia, contrary to what 'I' said.

The Reporter: Extremely neutral. I can't get any vibe from her posts.

Kayleigh: Town-ish, Active, decisive, bringing up very good points, asking very good questions, pointing out what is wrong in people's posts.

Hippie: Scum-ish, 0 input on this game, but I'll wait for the sub.

Yas: Scum-ish, online every single day, no posts.

What do you mean online every single day and no posts? I just logged in?
Yas W.
Yas W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yas W. Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:34 pm

Well I would like to point out that if everyone (or almost) is against Gemma then she may not be mafia because at least her mafia partners should help her out (it's not like she is clearly scum). We all know how bad of a position mafia is in if a mafia is lynched day 1 (see: game 6).
Yas W.
Yas W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 36 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 26 ... 36  Next