PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 22: Hail Hydra!

+7
Brutella Q.
Jenaro K.
Yas W.
Kayleigh B.
The Reporter
The Hippie
ajhockeystar
11 posters

Page 17 of 36 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 36  Next

Go down

Game 22: Hail Hydra! - Page 17 Empty Re: Game 22: Hail Hydra!

Post by Brutella Q. Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:15 pm

Yas W. wrote:Well I would like to point out that if everyone (or almost) is against Gemma then she may not be mafia because at least her mafia partners should help her out (it's not like she is clearly scum). We all know how bad of a position mafia is in if a mafia is lynched day 1 (see: game 6).

But not everyone is against her though. I'm leaning more of a scum read on her but most of you guys are neutral.

Brutella Q.
Brutella Q.

Location : Soon to be 78/f/USA. Just an old woman trying to be young and find love again.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Reporter Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:16 pm

Mirror Ash wrote:It just doesnt add up...how someone who wanted to start shit up at the very beginning would suddenly be lurking/filler...  I guess it might actually be the first gemma never turned up or something and the 2nd waa doing filler to buy time so that 1st gemma can come on and answer but really idk. I am just speculating at this point.
See this as a reply to the following post..
Brutella Q. wrote:
The Reporter wrote:You could get at her for fillering, but tbh if I filler it's my way of saying
"Yo I'm here I'm not lurking but I have nothing to input on this game rn"
I wouldn't be against a Gemma lynch today, as there is nobody who appears to be very scummy, but she is very active so....

I would suggest a Hippie lynch but I want to see what this new sub has to offer

Yeah, like I said, thats regular fillering. But she can't have nothing to say when she needed to defend herself. It just seems really stupid to filler at a time like that.
I feel like his response (above) makes alot of sense
Brutella Q. wrote:@Thereporter about the activity thing, assuming you're someone who has played anon games before, you should have noticed that scum is almost always one of the active ones. The people who lurk all game are usually just bored villies.
Incorrect tbh
The Hippie wrote:Can I have a recap please? There are way too many posts so far >~<
ikr? This is getting confusing. 
The Reporter
The Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Reporter Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:17 pm

Also I don't really know why we picked Gemma to attack, but I don't think she's exactly scummy. She's explained almost everything by now, no?
The Reporter
The Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Brutella Q. Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:22 pm

@Gemma, Why I find you scummy,And honestly, it would help your case if you could justify any of these because still, you've read all my previous posts and have not said anything to defend yourself. Its almost as if you're afraid to fearing a scum slip while doing so.

Anyway:

-Being jumpy(could be because two people are playing but still)
-Random drop in inactivity for a good two days after accusations were made
-Random filler post during this time to indicate that you were still there
Brutella Q.
Brutella Q.

Location : Soon to be 78/f/USA. Just an old woman trying to be young and find love again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brutella Q. Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:22 pm

The Reporter wrote:Also I don't really know why we picked Gemma to attack, but I don't think she's exactly scummy. She's explained almost everything by now, no?

The real question is, Do you have anyone else to suggest?
Brutella Q.
Brutella Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brutella Q. Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:26 pm

Because someone has to be lynched and in my opinion as of now it should be Gemma
If you object to the Gemma lynch you should also throw in who you think is scummy and why lol
Brutella Q.
Brutella Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Reporter Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:43 pm

Yes but I don'tsee anyone exactly scummy, so thereisone issue.

I'm kind of feeling a lurker-esque person, but I have nothing else
The Reporter
The Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Brutella Q. Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:45 pm

The Reporter wrote:Yes but I don'tsee anyone exactly scummy, so thereisone issue.

I'm kind of feeling a lurker-esque person, but I have nothing else

what does that even mean? lol
Brutella Q.
Brutella Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Reporter Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:56 pm

i.e We should lynch an unhelpful person if anything.
The Reporter
The Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Brutella Q. Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:59 pm

Who though?
Brutella Q.
Brutella Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacy H. Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:52 pm

Brutella Q. wrote:Who though?

Yas W.? I haven't seen him post anything, or maybe I've just posted at the wrong time/forgot.
Lacy H.
Lacy H.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Reporter Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:08 pm

That's a good question. I've been thinking the same as Lacy, lyncing Yas. He's relatively unhelpful but his ideas seem like they're there. Not sure who else though. It's hard because we're not getting rid of one, we're getting rid of 2 people.
The Reporter
The Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:36 pm

Votecount 1.2

Gemma W.(2)- Brutella Q., Kayleigh B.
Brutella Q.(0)-
Mirror Ash(0)-
Jenaro K.(0)-
Kayleigh B.(0)-
Lacy H.(0)-
Nico P.(0)-
The Hippie(0)-
The Reporter(0)-
Yas W.(0)-
Not Voting(Cool- Gemma W., Jenaro K., Lacy H., Mirror Ash, Nico P., The Hippie, The Reporter, Yas W.
There are 10 alive so it takes 6 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Friday the 5th at 9pm EST.

If the deadline was now, Gemma W. would be lynched.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico P. Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:24 pm

Gemma W. wrote:Main Reads:

Brutella: All around town, no filler posts, gets to the point in all of them, no idea why 'I' was bumping heads with her.

Nico: Scummiest right now, tried to generalize way too early by saying that the town had agreed on lynching me, when there were still 4 days and only 2 people had voted me, one being a day start RVS vote.

Yes, only two people had voted for you but they were also the only two votes, and noone else had really been considered for a lynch. I wanted to bring attention to the lynch rather than the meta which we had been discussing up to that point and give the lynch the discussion required. It seems to have worked, because we are discussing other people such as Yas and The Hippie now with over a day left until deadline.
Nico P.
Nico P.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hippie Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:28 pm

ive been trying to catch up but brutella has no life and makes half the posts on the page.

can someone explain the lynch on gemma? What ive read, she seems to be kinda all over the place but idk if i would think they are scum
The Hippie
The Hippie

Back to top Go down

Post by Yas W. Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:22 am

Lacy H. wrote:
Brutella Q. wrote:Who though?

Yas W.? I haven't seen him post anything, or maybe I've just posted at the wrong time/forgot.

Actually I just posted on the last page, if you skipped over it.
Yas W.
Yas W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yas W. Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:26 am

And I don't like where this conversation is heading. It's good we are discussing other lynch options but it seems to me that the people we are discussing as alternatives are the one with few posts. While I am guilty of that, I make sure that each post of mine actually adds something to the conversation. Idk how you can say it's "unhelpful" because it's not like i'm fillering.

As for my thoughts on Gemma, lynching her does give a clearer overview of the game, so even though she might not flip scum, she will give us more info than other people.

More thoughts on specific people later.
Yas W.
Yas W.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Reporter Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:44 am

I would suggest maybe to lynch The Hippie or Jenaro
The Reporter
The Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Reporter Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:48 am

Yas has got a good point, but it's kind of suspicious that the one time he gets accused he is suddenly Active.
I don't like that
The Reporter
The Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemma W. Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:20 am

Brutella Q. wrote:@Gemma, Why I find you scummy,And honestly, it would help your case if you could justify any of these because still, you've read all my previous posts and have not said anything to defend yourself. Its almost as if you're afraid to fearing a scum slip while doing so.

Anyway:

-Being jumpy(could be because two people are playing but still)
-Random drop in inactivity for a good two days after accusations were made
-Random filler post during this time to indicate that you were still there
I seriously cannot answer those questions. I found the jumpy thing to be weird too.
Gemma W.
Gemma W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemma W. Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:21 am

Yas W. wrote:And I don't like where this conversation is heading. It's good we are discussing other lynch options but it seems to me that the people we are discussing as alternatives are the one with few posts. While I am guilty of that, I make sure that each post of mine actually adds something to the conversation. Idk how you can say it's "unhelpful" because it's not like i'm fillering.

As for my thoughts on Gemma, lynching her does give a clearer overview of the game, so even though she might not flip scum, she will give us more info than other people.

This is the #1 defense people use as scum. Every one of my posts is meaningful and adds something to the conversation. NO. Just show me 1 post you made that had any kind of usefulness in it. There are none.

The Reporter wrote:Yas has got a good point, but it's kind of suspicious that the one time he gets accused he is suddenly Active.
I don't like that

Agreed on the second part.
Gemma W.
Gemma W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yas W. Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:03 am

Gemma W. wrote:
Yas W. wrote:And I don't like where this conversation is heading. It's good we are discussing other lynch options but it seems to me that the people we are discussing as alternatives are the one with few posts. While I am guilty of that, I make sure that each post of mine actually adds something to the conversation. Idk how you can say it's "unhelpful" because it's not like i'm fillering.

This is the #1 defense people use as scum. Every one of my posts is meaningful and adds something to the conversation. NO. Just show me 1 post you made that had any kind of usefulness in it. There are none.

The Reporter wrote:Yas has got a good point, but it's kind of suspicious that the one time he gets accused he is suddenly Active.
I don't like that

:'( (takes a moment to cry because my posts are all useless) Well Gemma, if you are so sure on your statement, point out one of my post that does not add something to the game.

Also you call this activity active? Lol. I post like 2 posts a day (no reason to not admit that). That is definitely not very active.
Yas W.
Yas W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemma W. Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:33 am

Yas W. wrote:
Gemma W. wrote:

I don't like that

:'( (takes a moment to cry because my posts are all useless) Well Gemma, if you are so sure on your statement, point out one of my post that does not add something to the game.

Also you call this activity active? Lol. I post like 2 posts a day (no reason to not admit that). That is definitely not very active.

Except for the 2 posts you made on page 23, you haven't contributed anything bu got real agitated when someone mentioned we should get the lurkers to talk.
I'm not saying you're scum yet, I just dont like how you dont want us to pressure the inactive ones.
Gemma W.
Gemma W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brutella Q. Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:36 am

Am I the only one seeing a possible ReporterxGemma scum team? I'll explain in my next post.
Brutella Q.
Brutella Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brutella Q. Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:36 am

Before that, wtf happened to Jenaro?
Brutella Q.
Brutella Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 36 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 36  Next