PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 22: Hail Hydra!

+7
Brutella Q.
Jenaro K.
Yas W.
Kayleigh B.
The Reporter
The Hippie
ajhockeystar
11 posters

Page 10 of 36 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 36  Next

Go down

Game 22: Hail Hydra! - Page 10 Empty Re: Game 22: Hail Hydra!

Post by Gemma W. Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:28 pm

Still I see very little chance of mirror ash not being scum.
Gemma W.
Gemma W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemma W. Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:30 pm

Lynch Mirror Ash
If I end up getting kekt by plurality do you mind lynching mirror tomorrow?
Gemma W.
Gemma W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico P. Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:33 pm

itd be swell if u could actually explain your viewpoint instead of saying someone is scum after quoting one of their posts
Nico P.
Nico P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemma W. Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:42 pm

Do you want me to quote more posts?
Gemma W.
Gemma W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico P. Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:49 pm

I'd like you to quote less posts and actually explain your argument against them.
Nico P.
Nico P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemma W. Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:51 pm

Mirror Ash wrote:Meep beep, I'm Mirror Ash 2 (since it doesn't matter if I differentiate now)

Mirror Ash wrote:This feels like a playground with 7 year olds shouting in my ears  Crying or Very sad

Mirror Ash wrote:yeah dis is wut happens when you get 20 people and put it in one game xD

Mirror Ash wrote:
The Reporter wrote:So one of you uses extra .'s and one of you doesn't, good to know.
wait who?

Mirror Ash wrote:oh fairs

Mirror Ash wrote:
Nico P. wrote:
Jenaro K. wrote:Ahahaha. And so it begins. This will be my last shitpost before we get serious. Will start the serious tomorrow. Goodnight, my angels. Let's try not to turbo the ever QT Gemma. I'll be back when I have the time. Until then.

soft defense??????

The Reporter wrote:APPARANTLY IM 16
OK I SUGGEST WE DO WHAT THIS GAME IS DESIGNED TO HAVE
ACTIVITY

no caps, that gimmick's been done already.
sorry!

this game of course does rely on having an active town - the two times this was played, the faction that cared about the game the most won. Given, the meta has shifted a while since then, and former noobs like reddo161, drookez, and rssp1 are now top tier players, so who knows how this will end up.... *shrugs*

also cmon now folks this was very alive in pregame, what happened?

>former noobs

so does that mean you are still a trash-tier useless noob player?

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH SHOTS FIRED BITCH! 

jk jk <3

Mirror Ash wrote:nice

Mirror Ash wrote:
Gemma W. wrote:point still stands
?
Gemma W.
Gemma W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemma W. Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:51 pm

Ok now for my thoughts:
Gemma W.
Gemma W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirror Ash Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:00 pm

Nico P. wrote:
Gemma W. wrote:That was horribly worded.
My point is that if you want discussion dont just say "guys lets discuss". Instead, bring a point to discussion or just say your thoughts, which usually leads to people discussing them.

We started this game with a huge advantage in the form 13 pages of conversations, reactions, and information. While most of it was trolling an shitposting by people like me, it still gives us enough to not start this completely blind.

And also if one of you shits will say something across the lines of "Lets scumhunt" I will go mental(-er)

Lets scumhunt

Mirror Ash wrote:
Nico P. wrote:
Jenaro K. wrote:Ahahaha. And so it begins. This will be my last shitpost before we get serious. Will start the serious tomorrow. Goodnight, my angels. Let's try not to turbo the ever QT Gemma. I'll be back when I have the time. Until then.

soft defense??????

The Reporter wrote:APPARANTLY IM 16
OK I SUGGEST WE DO WHAT THIS GAME IS DESIGNED TO HAVE
ACTIVITY

no caps, that gimmick's been done already.
sorry!

this game of course does rely on having an active town - the two times this was played, the faction that cared about the game the most won. Given, the meta has shifted a while since then, and former noobs like reddo161, drookez, and rssp1 are now top tier players, so who knows how this will end up.... *shrugs*

also cmon now folks this was very alive in pregame, what happened?

>former noobs

so does that mean you are still a trash-tier useless noob player?

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH SHOTS FIRED BITCH! 

jk jk <3

ruderino

Mirror Ash wrote:
Gemma W. wrote:That was horribly worded.
My point is that if you want discussion dont just say "guys lets discuss". Instead, bring a point to discussion or just say your thoughts, which usually leads to people discussing them.

We started this game with a huge advantage in the form 13 pages of conversations, reactions, and information. While most of it was trolling an shitposting by people like me, it still gives us enough to not start this completely blind.

And also if one of you shits will say something across the lines of "Lets scumhunt" I will go mental(-er)
L E T S S C U M H U N T B O I S!!!!!

Honestly tho the way this is gonna work out, I'd say the most scummy people are those who say something scummy and then try to post newspapers to make them look helpful coz their partner may be paranoid about his partner giving him away. But really idk, i am about as confused as most people are.

try to post newspapers... who here is related to newspapers?
The Hippie because they want to be on the newspapers, or the Reporter who creates content for the newspapers????
would you like to elaborate???

Gemma W. wrote:Am I overreacting?

yes
oh well you know how newspapers are like really long? well thats what i meant xD
Mirror Ash
Mirror Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirror Ash Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:02 pm

Gemma W. wrote:Ok now for my thoughts:
oh so literally all you do is lynch me, quote all of my posts and say nothing....nice going. You know I could probably do the same thing to you and my point would have the same validity.
Mirror Ash
Mirror Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemma W. Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:12 pm

Oh my god what did I do
Gemma W.
Gemma W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemma W. Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:12 pm

Most of the pregame posts look extremely forced. With so much talking before the game even started mafia would also feel pressure to post and be active. For example the "Wait who?" post is extremely forced and easy way to be part of the conversation.

Another thing that lets you slide easily into the conversation is a nice scum trait called jokes. which was demonstrated perfectly by our buddy here.

This brings me to my favorite forum mafia scum trait which is Mad Overused Very Happy Out of place Twisted Evil Emoticons and symbols xDxD
This is something that when used rarely or in place is absolutely fine but when overused it takes the place of content and helps with fillering. Im not saying that he was like "Oh imma add a xD so people dont notice that im fillering". Its just something that comes when you post something out of the need to post and you dont really have much to say.

im not done yet will be continued
Gemma W.
Gemma W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemma W. Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:13 pm

ugh I guess I'm writing my thoughts now, so I'll wait and see. I hate AJ.
Gemma W.
Gemma W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico P. Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:16 pm

Gemma W. wrote:ugh I guess I'm writing my thoughts now, so I'll wait and see. I hate AJ.

It seems that you guys need some of the chemistry that Nico and I have.
Nico P.
Nico P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemma W. Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:20 pm

Nico P. wrote:
Gemma W. wrote:ugh I guess I'm writing my thoughts now, so I'll wait and see. I hate AJ.

I'd marry Nico 1. Nico 2 not so much.
Gemma W.
Gemma W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirror Ash Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:21 pm

Gemma W. wrote:Most of the pregame posts look extremely forced. With so much talking   before the game even started mafia would also feel pressure to post and be active. For example the "Wait who?" post is extremely forced and easy way to be part of the conversation.

Another thing that lets you slide easily into the conversation is a nice scum trait called jokes. which was demonstrated perfectly by our buddy here.

This brings me to my favorite forum mafia scum trait which is Mad Overused Very Happy Out of place Twisted Evil  Emoticons and symbols xDxD
This is something that when used rarely or in place is absolutely fine but when overused it takes the place of content and helps with fillering. Im not saying that he was like "Oh imma add a xD so people dont notice that im fillering". Its just something that comes when you post something out of the need to post and you dont really have much to say.

hey, wanna know another mafia scum trait? making up bullshit about scum traits. So you trying to tell me about all the shitposting that happened was not scummy but a question I asked is now scummy? Honestly if i get lynched for telling a joke I am not freaking accepting AJ's invitation ever again because that has taken bullshit one step further. Unless the reasons are legit, just dont waste your energy because this is just ridiculous.
Mirror Ash
Mirror Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemma W. Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:29 pm

Now all that can still be seen as a nubby town if you squint hard enough.

But I want to talk about his reaction to being lynched. When you lynch a townie and insist that he is scum he will most likely get rightfully pissed, Especailly if its in a disgusting post like I made. But mirror reacted with a simple "?".

Also his last post is a prime example of cookiecutter scum. Its hard for my to explain but its mostly the part about my lynch's validity.

But we have only post to look at so how abotu we change that?
Mirror, Who do you think is the scummiest so far in the game?

Gemma W.
Gemma W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemma W. Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:29 pm

I take it back, he got pissed
Gemma W.
Gemma W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenaro K. Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:29 pm

As the person who shitposted the most in pregame, I am surprised Mirror Ash has waited until game start to hit us with his.

Mirror Ash wrote:
Honestly tho the way this is gonna work out, I'd say the most scummy people are those who say something scummy and then try to post newspapers to make them look helpful coz their partner may be paranoid about his partner giving him away. But really idk, i am about as confused as most people are.

He had a valid point, until that last line. I agree soooo much with Gemma ♥ that that really discredits everything he said. That line was so damned scummy. I honestly don't know if he didn't think about it or if he's just some noob. I wouldn't go so far as to lynch him yet, as Gemma has, but I do feel he should be considered and watched. Let's see how the day goes as the rest of us begin to get active and discuss.
Jenaro K.
Jenaro K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico P. Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:31 pm

Mirror Ash wrote:
oh well you know how newspapers are like really long? well thats what i meant xD

ah, you meant wallposts. I see.

Gemma W. wrote:Most of the pregame posts look extremely forced. With so much talking   before the game even started mafia would also feel pressure to post and be active. For example the "Wait who?" post is extremely forced and easy way to be part of the conversation.

This brings me to my favorite forum mafia scum trait which is Mad Overused Very Happy Out of place Twisted Evil  Emoticons and symbols xDxD

ok so essentially your entire argument (thus far) is that he's fillering, yes?
for the third point ive got a name for you to check out: Areal I.

Nico P. wrote:

^

Gemma W. wrote:
Nico P. wrote:

I'd marry Nico 1. Nico 2 not so much.
uwotm8

btw unlynch gemma for now
Nico P.
Nico P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico P. Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:32 pm

ok thats a lot of posts
Nico P.
Nico P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirror Ash Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:36 pm

Jenaro K. wrote:As the person who shitposted the most in pregame, I am surprised Mirror Ash has waited until game start to hit us with his.

Mirror Ash wrote:

He had a valid point, until that last line. I agree soooo much with Gemma ♥ that that really discredits everything he said. That line was so damned scummy. I honestly don't know if he didn't think about it or if he's just some noob. I wouldn't go so far as to lynch him yet, as Gemma has, but I do feel he should be considered and watched. Let's see how the day goes as the rest of us begin to get active and discuss.
I just dont understand why it's scummy. The reason why I said that was so that I dont get quoted when my "scumtell presence" technique doesnt work and being called scum for that for whatever reason. But i guess anything I say is scummy now? Also bruh, i am not a fucking noob ok?
Mirror Ash
Mirror Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemma W. Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:38 pm

I was about to ul mirror until I saw his latest post and im no longer sure. jesus christ your last 2 posts are hard to get a read on
Gemma W.
Gemma W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico P. Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:38 pm

Jenaro K. wrote:As the person who shitposted the most in pregame, I am surprised Mirror Ash has waited until game start to hit us with his.

Mirror Ash wrote:

i honestly dont know how to feel about that because its more of something that comes as a personality trait as opposed to a scum/town line. He's really just expressing that he's not very sure about his point rather than presenting it as truth, imo.
Nico P.
Nico P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemma W. Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:38 pm

Anyway I would still like to hear your opinion. Who do you think is currently most likely to be scum?
Gemma W.
Gemma W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemma W. Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:39 pm

Question directed towards Mirror.
Gemma W.
Gemma W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 36 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 36  Next