PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 15: Modified Execution

+12
Numaji O.
Jack S.
Victoria F.
Kakuri A.
ajhockeystar
Luka N.
Kuroyo C.
Morita I.
Zane M.
Shakuji L.
The Gentleman
The Instructor
16 posters

Page 5 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 27  Next

Go down

Game 15: Modified Execution - Page 5 Empty Re: Game 15: Modified Execution

Post by ajhockeystar Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:01 am

Day 2 Commence!

Votecount 2.0

Shakuji L.(0)-
Zane M.(0)-
Numaji O.(0)-
The Gentleman(0)-
Kuroyo C.(0)-
Victoria F.(0)-
Kakuri A.(0)-
Jack S.(0)-
The Instructor(0)-
Morita I.(0)-
Not Voting(10)- Shakuji L., The Gentleman, Zane M., The Instructor, Morita I., Kuroyo C., Victoria F., Kakuri A., Numaji O., Jack S.
There are 10 alive so it takes 6 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Sunday the 5th at 9am EST.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria F. Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:47 am

well may as well start this day off the way we said we would
so Shakuji why did you shoot Luka?
Victoria F.
Victoria F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shakuji L. Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:47 pm

Victoria F. wrote:well may as well start this day off the way we said we would

Well my choices going into the night were Luka, Zane, and The Instructor. Whenever they posted, it was not very helpful to town. Luka was all about saying how he misunderstood the rules and never gave any reads. Zane was saying how his posts have been disappearing, though he gave some reads so that's always a plus. The Instructor was a big advocate of random lynching and in the final moments he himself asked for the gun, which I feel is "bored villy" esque.

Then I also read everyone else's posts and I was, in particular, looking at the conversation Victoria & Numaji had about shooting. Numaji also wanted to shoot Luka, though I suspect it was a PoE thing, and the counter argument that Victoria had was that we should shoot a talkative player instead of a quiet player. I do agree that shooting a talkative player would indeed give the most info, however, if you end up shooting a townie then all you're left with is their reads (which aren't always 100% accurate) and anyone that may/may not have gone against them. If we shoot a quiet person on day 1, it removes a question mark for later days and potentially helps narrow the search for mafia. And regardless of whether we shot a quiet/talkative member, conversation will be generated base off of the shot, especially since we know the alignment of the dead player.

As for Luka being town, I'm sorry about that, and does anyone else have opinions on my shot at Luka?
Shakuji L.
Shakuji L.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kakuri A. Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:00 pm

Shakuji L. wrote:

Well my choices going into the night were Luka, Zane, and The Instructor. Whenever they posted, it was not very helpful to town. Luka was all about saying how he misunderstood the rules and never gave any reads. Zane was saying how his posts have been disappearing, though he gave some reads so that's always a plus. The Instructor was a big advocate of random lynching and in the final moments he himself asked for the gun, which I feel is "bored villy" esque.

Then I also read everyone else's posts and I was, in particular, looking at the conversation Victoria & Numaji had about shooting. Numaji also wanted to shoot Luka, though I suspect it was a PoE thing, and the counter argument that Victoria had was that we should shoot a talkative player instead of a quiet player. I do agree that shooting a talkative player would indeed give the most info, however, if you end up shooting a townie then all you're left with is their reads (which aren't always 100% accurate) and anyone that may/may not have gone against them. If we shoot a quiet person on day 1, it removes a question mark for later days and potentially helps narrow the search for mafia. And regardless of whether we shot a quiet/talkative member, conversation will be generated base off of the shot, especially since we know the alignment of the dead player.

As for Luka being town, I'm sorry about that, and does anyone else have opinions on my shot at Luka?

I might've not shot Luka, if I received the gun, but I do agree with what you said. rip Luka
Kakuri A.
Kakuri A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Numaji O. Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:02 pm

Lol everybody would say that after Luka gets revealed town Kakuri

Shakuji L. wrote:
Victoria F. wrote:Well I mean we can't just give them a gun and hope they'll do well with it we need to discuss the kill first

If you had the gun... Who would you kill?

Shakuji, what was the true purpose of this question?
Numaji O.
Numaji O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Numaji O. Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:06 pm

Notice how night 1 took years to end. Maybe the mafia are some of the inactive people? Or maybe they just can't make up their mind?
Numaji O.
Numaji O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Numaji O. Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:10 pm

I feel like Zane is getting less attention than he needs. There were a few questions I was asking about him throughout the night. Why does he seem to be the only one with disappearing magical posts? Does his self lynch feel desperate? Why does his read-list seem rushed...forced perhaps? Sadly I tried but couldn't answer them, everything just seems too vague.
Numaji O.
Numaji O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Numaji O. Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:12 pm

Oh wait mortia had a disappearing post too. But he actually said what he was gonna post. He didnt just say "cant remember"
Numaji O.
Numaji O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Numaji O. Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:17 pm

Oh gosh sorry guys I am spamming right now. Its just I think of something, I post it. Then after I post it I think of more stuff then I post it. And it just keeps going. I can't edit posts so I have to just keep posting to get my points across Sad

Anyway following from my previous point, maybe Mortia did that to make it feel as though disappearing posts is something that happens so that they can cover up the fact Zane doesnt speak to much to not accidentally slip and reveal stuff. So perhaps a Zane + Mortia scum team????
Numaji O.
Numaji O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria F. Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:27 pm

Shakuji L. wrote:

that's actually a way more detailed response than i was expecting. i'm kinda glad we chose you now
and yeah Luka wouldn't have been my choice but i also wouldn't have been able to back my choice up as well as you did
Victoria F.
Victoria F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria F. Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:32 pm

Numaji O. wrote:Oh gosh sorry guys I am spamming right now. Its just I think of something, I post it. Then after I post it I think of more stuff then I post it. And it just keeps going. I can't edit posts so I have to just keep posting to get my points across Sad

Anyway following from my previous point, maybe Mortia did that to make it feel as though disappearing posts is something that happens so that they can cover up the fact Zane doesnt speak to much to not accidentally slip and reveal stuff. So perhaps a Zane + Mortia scum team????
maybe AJ's just messing with Zane
it's a good point but it could also just be coincidence. we'll need to see if it ends up happening to anyone else
if not though we should probably keep this in mind for future reference
Victoria F.
Victoria F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Numaji O. Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:37 pm

Its not exactly rare that AJ trolls with people. If you wanna see troll, you have come to the right place (depends if AJ actually wants to troll you tho) (he trolls me all the time and i keep falling for it coz i am retarded).

They would probably stop doing it now since we have actually mentioned it lol. Or maybe the 3rd member will also do it in order to also try and cover it up and make it more of a coincidence lol
Numaji O.
Numaji O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria F. Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:40 pm

Numaji O. wrote:Its not exactly rare that AJ trolls with people. If you wanna see troll, you have come to the right place (depends if AJ actually wants to troll you tho) (he trolls me all the time and i keep falling for it coz i am retarded).

They would probably stop doing it now since we have actually mentioned it lol. Or maybe the 3rd member will also do it in order to also try and cover it up and make it more of a coincidence lol
like i said we should just keep it for future reference. it's not imperative that we do anything with this possibly useful information right now
i personally think it's more likely to be a coincidence than anything though
Victoria F.
Victoria F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Numaji O. Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:44 pm

Yeah it was an idea on my end, I just thought to share it with you guys.
Numaji O.
Numaji O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morita I. Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:08 pm

Numaji O. wrote:Oh gosh sorry guys I am spamming right now. Its just I think of something, I post it. Then after I post it I think of more stuff then I post it. And it just keeps going. I can't edit posts so I have to just keep posting to get my points across Sad

Uhmm... first of all, Morita Razz And My post didn't 'disappear'. I accidentally left the page before I clicked send so it got deleted. Just to clear things up.

And about what someone said about mafia being the inactive people, There was deadline for night iirc? so maybe Aj waited so he can post both games together? Even then, I'm pretty sure not every mafia is inactive.
Morita I.
Morita I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Numaji O. Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:17 pm

Morita I. wrote:

Uhmm... first of all, Morita Razz And My post didn't 'disappear'. I accidentally left the page before I clicked send so it got deleted. Just to clear things up.

And about what someone said about mafia being the inactive people, There was deadline for night iirc? so maybe Aj waited so he can post both games together? Even then, I'm pretty sure not every mafia is inactive.

I did put Morita but then i thought "nah thats wrong" lol. Ok I guess that clears you up, but it doesnt clear Zane so yeah my point still stands as regards to him. Also I am sure AJ has always made the games where day 2 can start earlier than the deadline is mafia sent their corruption earlier.
Numaji O.
Numaji O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Numaji O. Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:19 pm

Also I forgot to mention, I never said all mafia are inactive. I am saying that there is a good chance the mafia are inactive because of the reason i stated previously. It could also be an active mafia waiting for the inactive mafia to make a decision together but took ages to come online?
Numaji O.
Numaji O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morita I. Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:18 pm

Ohhh Alright. Yeah, I didn't quite get what you said.

Just realized Numaji's avatar is from that mudkip episode lol.
Morita I.
Morita I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shakuji L. Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:51 pm

Numaji O. wrote:Lol everybody would say that after Luka gets revealed town Kakuri

Shakuji L. wrote:
Victoria F. wrote:Well I mean we can't just give them a gun and hope they'll do well with it we need to discuss the kill first

The purpose was to see who everyone else wanted to shoot/not shoot. Unfortunately, it wasn't clear that I was asking everyone...
Shakuji L.
Shakuji L.

Back to top Go down

Post by Numaji O. Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:27 pm

Shakuji L. wrote:
Numaji O. wrote:Lol everybody would say that after Luka gets revealed town Kakuri

Shakuji L. wrote:

The purpose was to see who everyone else wanted to shoot/not shoot. Unfortunately, it wasn't clear that I was asking everyone...

Oh really? Well the reason why I believe you here is because of your post to victoria explaining the reasoning behind your kill as it appeared that you took full responsibility for the kill. If you didn't, me and you were gonna fall out a little lol (don't worry about the reason, since I believe that the purpose was just to see who everyone wanted to shoot then it doesn't matter anymore)
Numaji O.
Numaji O.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Instructor Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:51 pm

where the fuck did my post go
The Instructor
The Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Instructor Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:58 pm

sigh apparently my post from today didnt go through. I think Numaji and Shakuji L have the highest chance of being cursed or w/e its called since Numaji was really active and Shakuji got the gun.

Another alternate theory is that Shakuji is mafia and his partner (s?) voted him last day. Morita I., Kuroyo C., Victoria F., Kakuri A. voted him
The Instructor
The Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroyo C. Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:10 pm

The Instructor wrote:sigh apparently my post from today didnt go through. I think Numaji and Shakuji L have the highest chance of being cursed or w/e its called since Numaji was really active and Shakuji got the gun.

Another alternate theory is that Shakuji is mafia and his partner (s?) voted him last day. Morita I., Kuroyo C., Victoria F., Kakuri A. voted him

Both your theories could work, but remember that there are only 3 mafia and for your first one could be something that mafia already thought of and tried to avoid thinking we'd just give the towniest players then guns. (Btw i've been missing out on a lot of what's been happening so if someone could catch me up on what i've missed or what the plan is that'd be nice
Kuroyo C.
Kuroyo C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane M. Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:59 pm

OK so day started ALOT earlier than it was supposed to... Anyways, some of my posts did disappear, whether it was me messng up on my part or aj trolling, I wouldn't know.

The Mafia theoretically could have done WIFOM and corrupted a less townie member.

Numaji seems to be hunting the less active people. Idk how to feel on this.

I also believe the likelyhood of shakuji being corrupted is low, and the most likely actve townie to have been hit is Numaji, simply because I dont believe we can give gun to same person two nights in a row. Correct me if im wrong about that.

The Instructor is coming out saying that his posts have disappeared too. I wonder if that's truly a coincidence, or whether he did that to make me look scummier.

Kuroyo instead of asking people to catch you up, how about you read

The Instructor, your latter theory is highly unlikely due to the number of town reads on im, albeit reads are unreliable.

Zane M.
Zane M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane M. Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:16 pm

The night wasnt that long either. There's also the issue of timezones. My reads list may look rushed, however, that's because there really isnt much to go on. Reason why I cant remember everything I posted? I write long lengthy posts to make sure I put out my point. I dont post 5 posts in a row, i take my time and think my points through.

Also I believe Victoria is also townie. She asked for the explanation of the shot primarily. Secondly, she didnt outright dismiss Numaji's theory of my disappearing posts being fake, yet she didnt support the theory immediately, which shows that she isnt desperate. She displays careful calculation before she posts, and its evident that she realizes that there is always the possibility that a theory can be incorrect.

Shakuji gave a great explanation to his shot, and I like that. He rounded down his top three picks, explained why each of them were in that group, and explained why he chose Luka. Because of that he is leaning even more townie imo
Zane M.
Zane M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 27  Next