PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 15: Modified Execution

+12
Numaji O.
Jack S.
Victoria F.
Kakuri A.
ajhockeystar
Luka N.
Kuroyo C.
Morita I.
Zane M.
Shakuji L.
The Gentleman
The Instructor
16 posters

Page 2 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

Go down

Game 15: Modified Execution - Page 2 Empty Re: Game 15: Modified Execution

Post by Numaji O. Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:02 am

Yeah wtf? Self lynching is dumb in this format. Everyone would vote for themselves coz they would want the gun.
Numaji O.
Numaji O.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:35 am

No self-lynching.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria F. Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:47 pm

how much longer until aj runs out of names?

well, for the sake of getting through day 1 so that we at least have some sort of lead lynch Sakuji
it seems like we won't have much strategy available until tomorrow when we can see what people are like and what they've said and we can see who was killed and stuff so this seems like the best plan
Victoria F.
Victoria F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luka N. Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:27 pm

Lynch Sakuj. I forgot this was execution at first and I was like "wow what the hell guys" but I see now that I'm just dumb. Do work Saku

Aj has like 13 seasons of Anime to use names from
Luka N.
Luka N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kakuri A. Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:47 pm

Hello Lynch Sakuji
Kakuri A.
Kakuri A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Numaji O. Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:10 pm

OK this is getting annoying now, I was up for random lynching but thats coz i wasnt really sure on how we are meant to discuss. But now people are having an excuse to not discuss so they just come on and jump on the wagon. However saying that, i still dont know what to discuss. Its just what pisses me off is people who are just like "Hello! Lynch blahblah" and if that continues we wont be making full use of our time.
Numaji O.
Numaji O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroyo C. Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:23 pm

What else do you expect us to talk about? @Numaji
Kuroyo C.
Kuroyo C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Numaji O. Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:38 pm

Kuroyo C. wrote:What else do you expect us to talk about? @Numaji

I dunno, its just wasted day 1s are wasted... It just sucks
Numaji O.
Numaji O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack S. Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:45 pm

right, hi all. Sorry about the lack of me for a lil bit. I agree with numaji bout the bandwagoning on the random lynch. Honestly I would think that we should be logical about this. To be serious here, why have we picked to give Shakuji the gun other than it a random lynch and we knoe fuck all about each other? Realistically, we should be talking first day to make our minds up about this.
Jack S.
Jack S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Numaji O. Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:48 pm

Jack S. wrote:right, hi all. Sorry about the lack of me for a lil bit. I agree with numaji bout the bandwagoning on the random lynch. Honestly I would think that we should be logical about this. To be serious here, why have we picked to give Shakuji the gun other than it a random lynch and we knoe fuck all about each other? Realistically, we should be talking first day to make our minds up about this.

Its just that we dont know WHAT to talk about, so everyone is following the "vote and pray" concept.
Numaji O.
Numaji O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shakuji L. Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:48 pm

Thanks for the bandwagon support guys... Also, I never said we should skip the day, the person who receives the gun still needs to get reads somehow.
Shakuji L.
Shakuji L.

Back to top Go down

Post by Numaji O. Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:49 pm

Shakuji L. wrote:Thanks for the bandwagon support guys... Also, I never said we should skip the day, the person who receives the gun still needs to get reads somehow.

k then, go get reads then, lol
Numaji O.
Numaji O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Numaji O. Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:57 pm

Screw this, i ma try to be helpful.
As far as early reads go...
Jack S. The Gentleman and Shakuji give me a towny sorta impression. I was so close to putting victoria but she could just be trying to look helpful, since what she said felt towny but i dunno man its hard lol.
Numaji O.
Numaji O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroyo C. Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:11 pm

What about me Numaji? Smile
Kuroyo C.
Kuroyo C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Numaji O. Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:46 pm

You are super pro-town Wink

No but seriously, i cant really find much info about anyone atm, i just named those 3 coz they striked the most town to me.
Numaji O.
Numaji O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroyo C. Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:20 pm

Can Jack, Kakuri and others speak up more? I mean at least try to contribute or just talk for that matter.
Kuroyo C.
Kuroyo C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria F. Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:53 pm

honestly i would talk more but i'm just not sure what to say at this early stage in the game.
i'm really not good with day 1 which doesn't tend to help me out in the long run, but i should get more useful starting with day 2.
but i'll still talk a bit more if you think it'll be helpful, i just can't guarantee if i'll be of much use other than for you to be able to read me, which is probably why you want me to talk
Victoria F.
Victoria F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shakuji L. Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:55 pm

Numaji O. wrote:
Shakuji L. wrote:Thanks for the bandwagon support guys... Also, I never said we should skip the day, the person who receives the gun still needs to get reads somehow.

k then, go get reads then, lol

From the posts so far, I would say that Numaji is pretty towny. Hes trying to start conversations to get, trying to give us some reads, asking people for their reads. Other people like Victoria are leaning town to me, she's also at least trying to put out content for day 1. Kuroyo is at least attempting to get some quiet people to talk a bit more so she's also leaning town for me at the moment. Jack also brings up a good point: Why do I get the gun? The day has barely started and out of the blue I have like 4 votes? If I were to get the gun now I would just be randomly shooting based off of what everyone has said (or has not said).

As far as scum reads, there aren't any, however the people that just hopped on the wagon, namely Morita, Luka, and Kakuri, all just voted for me and are seemingly relying on me to shoot correctly.

And then there's The Gentleman, The Instructor, and Zane. Zane's self lynch is neutral, to me, because as either alignment, you would want the gun. The Instructor is also neutral for now because all he's suggested was to rand lynch, and in the early stages of day 1 that's not really indicative of anything. Finally, The Gentleman has yet to speak (other than his opening remark of not voting until more people speak), so I would like to hear this thoughts on this day so far.
Shakuji L.
Shakuji L.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria F. Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:29 pm

to be honest i decided that you be best for the gun Shakuji because you already had a few lynches on you and we had little to go on day one. it just seemed like you would be a good choice and you would be able to give a good explanation for why you shoot whoever you may shoot.
so i did technically bandwagon but to be fair that's how lynches function
Victoria F.
Victoria F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroyo C. Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:33 pm

^ Tbh we eradicate this Band wagoning on Day 1, it shouldn't be considered scummy to bw since we really don't know anything. Well anyways that's just my opinion
Kuroyo C.
Kuroyo C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroyo C. Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:37 pm

Lol, that didn't come out correctly, but I hope you still understand what I mean
Kuroyo C.
Kuroyo C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morita I. Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:36 pm

There isn't much to go off of Day 1, but from the next day we should each post our scum reads to help whoever has the gun, provided he/she is town.
Morita I.
Morita I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack S. Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:21 am

Morita I. wrote:There isn't much to go off of Day 1, but from the next day we should each post our scum reads to help whoever has the gun, provided he/she is town.
the thing is however, what's the point in just giving away a free gun like that, when we're already covering some of these reads right now and quite honestly, everyone I'm sure is able to develop some sort of a view on people right now, at least minimal. seeing as most of us can do that, then why don't we just go with the consensus on the towniest person/most trusted person. I'll personally draft up some reads later on today to contribute in terms of that and then we can go from there.

also, to whoever was commenting about my lack of posts, I was not informed about game start until my post yesterday and there are things called timezones that affect me. apologies about that, my posts will definitely pick up Smile
Jack S.
Jack S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morita I. Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:31 am

Jack S. wrote:
Morita I. wrote:There isn't much to go off of Day 1, but from the next day we should each post our scum reads to help whoever has the gun, provided he/she is town.
the thing is however, what's the point in just giving away a free gun like that, when we're already covering some of these reads right now and quite honestly, everyone I'm sure is able to develop some sort of a view on people right now, at least minimal. seeing as most of us can do that, then why don't we just go with the consensus on the towniest person/most trusted person. I'll personally draft up some reads later on today to contribute in terms of that and then we can go from there.

also, to whoever was commenting about my lack of posts, I was not informed about game start until my post yesterday and there are things called timezones that affect me. apologies about that, my posts will definitely pick up Smile

Lol, I dont think you understood what I meant. I'm not saying today is useless, just saying that most people can only make definite views on someone by the end of the day. Right now, we're only lynching shakuji because he suggested it but there's no one we can trust yet.
Ofcourse, If you feel someone is town right now then feel free to state it Razz
Morita I.
Morita I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria F. Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:05 am

i don't know why but something about the way people talk here makes this feel more real

i'm not gonna lie i kinda agree with Morita. i don't think, speaking for myself at least, that i would be able to make any kind of judgement until we see what happens at the end of day 1 and how people react to it and stuff and how we compare it to what they were like during day 1. but maybe that's just me
Victoria F.
Victoria F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next