Game 15: Modified Execution

Page 3 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Game 15: Modified Execution

Post by Numaji O. on Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:53 am

Victoria F. wrote:i don't know why but something about the way people talk here makes this feel more real

i'm not gonna lie i kinda agree with Morita. i don't think, speaking for myself at least, that i would be able to make any kind of judgement until we see what happens at the end of day 1 and how people react to it and stuff and how we compare it to what they were like during day 1. but maybe that's just me

I know you guys are being smart and trying to think of thr bigger picture. But we wanna try and make the job for the gunner as easy as possible. Its no good just going "hey! Here's a gun, now fucking shoot someone!" We wanna make day 1 count instead of it being an abandoned day where you just use it to get info the next day.
Numaji O.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Numaji O. on Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:55 am

Day 1 in fact is the best time to shoot mafia. Day 2 onwards you can be corrupt meaning there is a chance you kill yourself and mafia get away. So why are we throwing it away?
Numaji O.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack S. on Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:59 am

Numaji O. wrote:
Victoria F. wrote:i don't know why but something about the way people talk here makes this feel more real

i'm not gonna lie i kinda agree with Morita. i don't think, speaking for myself at least, that i would be able to make any kind of judgement until we see what happens at the end of day 1 and how people react to it and stuff and how we compare it to what they were like during day 1. but maybe that's just me

I know you guys are being smart and trying to think of thr bigger picture. But we wanna try and make the job for the gunner as easy as possible. Its no good just going "hey! Here's a gun, now fucking shoot someone!" We wanna make day 1 count instead of it being an abandoned day where you just use it to get info the next day.
completely this here. if we talk this out and have a proper, and more conventional discussion about things, we'll honestly have a better day 2 outcome. I'm not suggesting that shakuji is a bad choice at all, I just think that we should use the time we have to the fullest.

also thank you for that explanation of your view morita, makes a bit more sense to me.
Jack S.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria F. on Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:21 am

I'm not gonna lie I completely forgot about the corruption.  I see now why we really need lots of day 1 discussion not that I thought it wasn't important before. I just completely forgot about the corruption
So before we hammer anyone we need to actually get some good discussion with one another
Victoria F.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luka N. on Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:32 pm

I didn't even read the first post, so I didn't know about corruption. So there's that. I'm guessing you don't know if you're corrupted, or it'd be too easy to make the mafia useless.

And I also mixed up execution with all fall down and I was thinking about lonely town and vengeful. I don't read well do I?
Luka N.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Numaji O. on Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:52 pm

Luka N. wrote:I didn't even read the first post, so I didn't know about corruption. So there's that. I'm guessing you don't know if you're corrupted, or it'd be too easy to make the mafia useless.

And I also mixed up execution with all fall down and I was thinking about lonely town and vengeful. I don't read well do I?

Yeah go back to school m8, when you are ready for life and death situations come back lol jk jk
Numaji O.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Numaji O. on Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:55 pm

I would like everyone to post their reads about each other coz i believe that this will help the gunner pick
Numaji O.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Numaji O. on Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:04 pm

Oh and also, what do you guys think, how should we approach the following days? I was thinking that we shouldnt really worry about corruption since they would most likely corrupt an active townie so it is quite easy to predict. However corruption gets scary later on where there is less people coz there is a higher chance of mafia getting it right. Also can mafia nightkill?
Numaji O.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria F. on Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:53 pm

Mafia can't nightkill all they have is the corruption. But in many ways the corruption is more threatening than a night kill is it potentially removes our ability to kill mafia meaning that even if we know a mafia we might not be able to kill them
Victoria F.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Numaji O. on Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:54 pm

Victoria F. wrote:Mafia can't nightkill all they have is the corruption. But in many ways the corruption is more threatening than a night kill is it potentially removes our ability to kill mafia meaning that even if we know a mafia we might not be able to kill them

Yes but think about it? What are the chances of you passing the gun to someone who is corrupted? Of course there is a chance but its not frequent at all unless its extremely predictable. In fact the mafia could try to predict and not corrupt an obvious guy and end up rekt coz town passed the gun to a predictable guy so yeah. The mindgames are real.
Numaji O.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar on Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:33 pm

Votecount 1.2

Shakuji L.(5)- Morita I., Kuroyo C., Victoria F., Luka N., Kakuri A.
Zane M.(1)- Numaji O.
The Gentleman(0)-
Kuroyo C.(0)-
Numaji O.(0)-
Victoria F.(0)-
Luka N.(0)-
Kakuri A.(0)-
Jack S.(0)-
The Instructor(0)-
Morita I.(0)-
Not Voting(4)- Shakuji L., The Gentleman, Zane M., Jack S., The Instructor
There are 11 alive so it takes 6 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Monday the 29th at 9am EST.
If the deadline was now, Shakuji L. would receive the gun.
ajhockeystar
Admin

View user profile http://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kakuri A. on Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:26 pm

Sorry about my late response. I mainly skimmed through the posts, [/b]Unlynch Shakuji[b]

My approach for the following days to come -was- purely based on luck. I'll get some reads done to change that.
Kakuri A.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Numaji O. on Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:35 pm

Kakuri A. wrote:Sorry about my late response. I mainly skimmed through the posts, [/b]Unlynch Shakuji[b]

My approach for the following days to come -was- purely based on luck. I'll get some reads done to change that.

.....interesting. ok then
Numaji O.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kakuri A. on Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:57 pm

Numaji is a plain town read at the moment. Extensive posts about townie activity. As for Shakuji, I trust them but can only say, Null.

I get somewhat of a scum read on Jack S. and Victoria is really null, some posts seem a bit scum-read and those of town.

Everyone else is completely neutral or not out of place enough for me to get a read (these reads help so much, I know I know) Very Happy Unlynch Shakuji L. fixing the bold lol.
Kakuri A.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria F. on Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:40 am

To be honest in a game like this null is probably what people will try to be identified as. That way they won't seem scummy enough to be shot and they won't seem towny enough to be corrupted.
But I mean I don't know maybe they're just quiet.
It may be a bit scummy for me to say this but I feel like somebody has to so yeah
Victoria F.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Morita I. on Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:39 am

Test
Morita I.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Morita I. on Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:42 am

Wait, what the heck, I made a post and it just disappeared Sad

Anyway, what I was trying to say was Shakuji should post his reads so we can discuss them before the deadline, that way we can get clearer views tomorrow after he shoots (be it mafia or town).
Morita I.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria F. on Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:51 am

That's a good point but even after he does that we still need to discuss it with him before he does the kill.
It's unfair for him to need to take all of the blame on something that everyone should havessome say in
Victoria F.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroyo C. on Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:03 pm

Sorry I really missed a lot, can someone catch me up on everything and tell me what's the plan for the gun?
Kuroyo C.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shakuji L. on Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:53 pm

Victoria F. wrote:That's a good point but even after he does that we still need to discuss it with him before he does the kill.
It's unfair for him to need to take all of the blame on something that everyone should havessome say in

As far as updated reads go, Numa, Victoria, and Jack seem townie enough. Kakuri, Morita, Kuroyo as neutral right now, and Luka has not contributed much with his posts and I would like to know what his reads are right now. In fact, I'd like to know all your reads, to be honest.

And I'm still waiting for The Gentleman, The Instructor, and Zane to speak up more so we can get an idea of where their heads are at.
Shakuji L.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Numaji O. on Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:37 pm

Ok there is something i wanna point out. Mafia of course wants to get the gun for themselves so if one of the mafia have a few votes, they would want to bandwagon right? So Shakuji could be quite clearly town since mafia hasnt hammered the vote on him yet. However it could also mean that, if he is mafia, then his partners would be 2 of the 5 who voted him. Of course this isnt 100% accurate coz mafia could be playing mind games and trying to make us think that but thats just something to think about.
Numaji O.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria F. on Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:12 pm

Shakuji L. wrote:
Victoria F. wrote:That's a good point but even after he does that we still need to discuss it with him before he does the kill.

As far as updated reads go, Numa, Victoria, and Jack seem townie enough. Kakuri, Morita, Kuroyo as neutral right now, and Luka has not contributed much with his posts and I would like to know what his reads are right now. In fact, I'd like to know all your reads, to be honest.

And I'm still waiting for The Gentleman, The Instructor, and Zane to speak up more so we can get an idea of where their heads are at.
Like I said earlier I find it really difficult to judge people day 1. I'll give out my reads as best I can on day 2 though sorry for the inconvenience
Victoria F.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shakuji L. on Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:33 pm

Numaji O. wrote:Ok there is something i wanna point out. Mafia of course wants to get the gun for themselves so if one of the mafia have a few votes, they would want to bandwagon right? So Shakuji could be quite clearly town since mafia hasnt hammered the vote on him yet. However it could also mean that, if he is mafia, then his partners would be 2 of the 5 who voted him. Of course this isnt 100% accurate coz mafia could be playing mind games and trying to make us think that but thats just something to think about.

That is definitely something to think about, and although I wouldn't say it means much right now, it will definitely be useful in the later days.
Shakuji L.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Gentleman on Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:58 pm

Hello, haven't payed attention much. Anyone know if mafia get a factional kill? If not, I suggest we vote the person who has the largest town read, which I think is Numa.
The Gentleman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack S. on Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:30 pm

ok so my thoughts on people currently are that numaji, shakuji, and victoria are probably the towniest folk here atm. kakuri is fairly neutral but interesting to me right now. morita is honestly a peculiar person, honestly I'm leaning town but I'm not too sure. rest of y'all I really am not sure on. I don't have a genuine idea on that basis. I guess we'll see how that goes.
Jack S.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top