Game 15: Modified Execution

Page 6 of 27 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Game 15: Modified Execution

Post by Victoria F. on Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:39 pm

Zane M. wrote:The night wasnt that long either. There's also the issue of timezones. My reads list may look rushed, however, that's because there really isnt much to go on. Reason why I cant remember everything I posted? I write long lengthy posts to make sure I put out my point. I dont post 5 posts in a row, i take my time and think my points through.

Also I believe Victoria is also townie.  She asked for the explanation of the shot primarily. Secondly, she didnt outright dismiss Numaji's theory of my disappearing posts being fake, yet she didnt support the theory immediately, which shows that she isnt desperate. She displays careful calculation before she posts, and its evident that she realizes that there is always the possibility that a theory can be incorrect.

Shakuji gave a great explanation to his shot, and I like that. He rounded down his top three picks, explained why each of them were in that group, and explained why he chose Luka. Because of that he is leaning even more townie imo
that would certainly explain why you can't repost your posts. However it still doesn't explain the mystery of where they go. i'm not gonna lie I genuinely doubt that it's AJ messing with us, he might like to mess with people in some ways, but this would impact way too heavily on the game
but i'm not gonna completely dismiss the fact that you could've at least tried to resay at least some of the stuff that "disappeared". i can understand that it would've been time consuming and that you might not remember every detail, but even if you didn't resay some of the stuff that vanished, anything else would be more helpful
of course, if you didn't even realise they'd been deleted, that's a very different story. i don't expect you to remember stuff that you said several irl days beforehand
avatar
Victoria F.

Posts : 73
Join date : 2015-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 15: Modified Execution

Post by Kuroyo C. on Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:41 am

"Kuroyo instead of asking people to catch you up, how about you read"

@Zane M. someones polite.. btw i'm not forcing you to tell me what i've been missing out i'm just saying i'd like someone to do that for me so can you chill out just a bit pls .-.
avatar
Kuroyo C.

Posts : 52
Join date : 2015-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 15: Modified Execution

Post by Numaji O. on Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:21 am

The Instructor wrote:sigh apparently my post from today didnt go through. I think Numaji and Shakuji L have the highest chance of being cursed or w/e its called since Numaji was really active and Shakuji got the gun.

Another alternate theory is that Shakuji is mafia and his partner (s?) voted him last day. Morita I., Kuroyo C., Victoria F., Kakuri A. voted him

I do believe i stated that somewhere in this thread on day 1. I also stated the fact that he can be town since mafia never "hammered" the votes.
avatar
Numaji O.

Posts : 174
Join date : 2015-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 15: Modified Execution

Post by Numaji O. on Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:40 am

[quote="Zane M."1.) ]OK so day started ALOT earlier than it was supposed to... Anyways, some of my posts did disappear, whether it was me messng up on my part or aj trolling, I wouldn't know.

The Mafia theoretically could have done WIFOM and corrupted a less townie member.

2.) Numaji seems to be hunting the less active people. Idk how to feel on this.

I also believe the likelyhood of shakuji being corrupted is low, and the most likely actve townie to have been hit is Numaji, simply because I dont believe we can give gun to same person two nights in a row. Correct me if im wrong about that.

The Instructor is coming out saying that his posts have disappeared too. I wonder if that's truly a coincidence, or whether he did that to make me look scummier.

Kuroyo instead of asking people to catch you up, how about you read

The Instructor, your latter theory is highly unlikely due to the number of town reads on im, albeit reads are unreliable.

[/quote]
It looks like Zane is pissed LOLOLOL hopefully that makes you more active in the future.

1.) Yeh its just its sort of a "damn it" moment where you hear that someone wont post what they wanted to say due to reasons like that. So the fact that it happened more than once just makes it feel all too much of a coincidence to be true.

2.) No. It's just i am not finding many scummy stuff from the active people and i do have points i want to make about people who happen to be relatively inactive. Unless you want me to start making up scummy reads on active tpwnies just to make you happy... Mind you, i did have a scummy read on shakuji. However its gone now coz of that post to victoria.

I do agree that shakuji probably wont get corrupted twice in a row. A theoretical tactic is if we get 2 scummy people, give on of them the gun and tell them to shoot the other. That way if they dont then we have quite the clear read on him. The problem with this is that this relies heavily on getting the reads right. If you dont then you are potentially wasting a kill and unnecessary shooting a townie. In fact it would be worse if the shooter was mafia and the shootie? is a townie so the mafia would have a free kill and potentially can be less scummy coz he "passed the test"
avatar
Numaji O.

Posts : 174
Join date : 2015-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 15: Modified Execution

Post by Morita I. on Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:49 am

Oh dear, long posts @_@

Anyway, if you want my reads:
Numaji and Victoria are leaning mostly town which is why I suspect they may have been cursed.
Shakuji seems like he knows what he's doing, but whoever said he could be cursed, i personally don't think so since he just got the gun and shot a townie. Neutral.

I don't know about the others yet. Whatever it is, we're going to have to come to decision together.
avatar
Morita I.

Posts : 122
Join date : 2015-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 15: Modified Execution

Post by Morita I. on Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:51 am

Also, The Instructor also had a "disappearing" post. I forgot who mentioned that but it's completely normal tbh.
So Zane can't be blamed for that.
avatar
Morita I.

Posts : 122
Join date : 2015-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 15: Modified Execution

Post by Victoria F. on Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:22 am

Morita I. wrote:Also, The Instructor also had a "disappearing" post. I forgot who mentioned that but it's completely normal tbh.
So Zane can't be blamed for that.
I think the reason it's so difficult for some of us to comprehend this is due to the fact it hasn't happened to us. I dunno maybe it's internet problems or something or maybe it's human error.
Regardless of the reason, until it happens to me, personally, it's just gonna be harder for me to accept it. However, I am gonna give all of you the benefit of the doubt. I'm gonna assume that you're not lying, for several reasons:
It seems like a terrible strategy for mafia to try to pull off. "Hey guys, why don't we all just say very little and then say we had disappearing posts hurr hurr"
Both Zane and Morita have given valid reasoning
I try to accept every possible concept, and choose the most likely one

However, I'm still gonna keep this in mind for future days, just in case it proves to be useful information
avatar
Victoria F.

Posts : 73
Join date : 2015-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 15: Modified Execution

Post by Morita I. on Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:03 am

Ikr, I'm sure no one is that dumb to try to play that off.

Besides, Though my post disappeared, i made another one explaining what I said :s

Why is this even debatable? Mad
avatar
Morita I.

Posts : 122
Join date : 2015-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 15: Modified Execution

Post by Victoria F. on Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:07 am

Morita I. wrote:Ikr, I'm sure no one is that dumb to try to play that off.

Besides, Though my post disappeared, i made another one explaining what I said :s

Why is this even debatable? Mad
We have to try and find every piece of "evidence" we can. While this isn't useful at the present time, it may be a deciding factor in a later day.
avatar
Victoria F.

Posts : 73
Join date : 2015-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 15: Modified Execution

Post by Numaji O. on Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:15 pm

Zane M. wrote:The night wasnt that long either. There's also the issue of timezones. My reads list may look rushed, however, that's because there really isnt much to go on. Reason why I cant remember everything I posted? I write long lengthy posts to make sure I put out my point. I dont post 5 posts in a row, i take my time and think my points through.

So you are saying that you make posts that look rushed yet you take the time to think your posts through? Legitimate....
avatar
Numaji O.

Posts : 174
Join date : 2015-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 15: Modified Execution

Post by Numaji O. on Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:44 pm

Kuroyo C. wrote:"Kuroyo instead of asking people to catch you up, how about you read"

@Zane M. someones polite.. btw i'm not forcing you to tell me what i've been missing out i'm just saying i'd like someone to do that for me so can you chill out just a bit pls .-.

I would post a summary of what has happened, but I literally can't be bothered lmao
avatar
Numaji O.

Posts : 174
Join date : 2015-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 15: Modified Execution

Post by Zane M. on Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:25 pm

Numaji O. wrote:
Zane M. wrote:The night wasnt that long either. There's also the issue of timezones. My reads list may look rushed, however, that's because there really isnt much to go on. Reason why I cant remember everything I posted? I write long lengthy posts to make sure I put out my point. I dont post 5 posts in a row, i take my time and think my points through.

So you are saying that you make posts that look rushed yet you take the time to think your posts through? Legitimate....


I didnt purposely make that post look rushed. I said that the reads list may have looked rushed, however that was solely due to the fact that I didnt have much to go on, most of my reads were null at the time.

I noticed that you are focusing your efforts on me. And I'm willing to bet that if you had the gun you'd shoot me.

I don't know how I feel with Morita and The Instructor "coming to my rescue" by claiming that their posts have disappeared too. I mean it could be honest but with two other people to make three, that feels like a little too much of a coincidence, and I have a feeling one of them is scum. Sorry if neither of you two aren't scum
avatar
Zane M.

Posts : 74
Join date : 2015-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 15: Modified Execution

Post by The Instructor on Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:55 pm

i wasnt coming to your rescue, i didnt even notice that you said that. i was just pissed off. honestly im not getting any reads atm ug
avatar
The Instructor

Posts : 33
Join date : 2015-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 15: Modified Execution

Post by Morita I. on Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:20 am

Zane M. wrote:
Numaji O. wrote:
Zane M. wrote:The night wasnt that long either. There's also the issue of timezones. My reads list may look rushed, however, that's because there really isnt much to go on. Reason why I cant remember everything I posted? I write long lengthy posts to make sure I put out my point. I dont post 5 posts in a row, i take my time and think my points through.

So you are saying that you make posts that look rushed yet you take the time to think your posts through? Legitimate....


I didnt purposely make that post look rushed. I said that the reads list may have looked rushed, however that was solely due to the fact that I didnt have much to go on, most of my reads were null at the time.

I noticed that you are focusing your efforts on me. And I'm willing to bet that if you had the gun you'd shoot me.

I don't know how I feel with Morita and The Instructor "coming to my rescue" by claiming that their posts have disappeared too. I mean it could be honest but with two other people to make three, that feels like a little too much of a coincidence, and I have a feeling one of them is scum. Sorry if neither of you two aren't scum

What the fuck xD
I didn't "come to your rescue". I simply stated why a disappearing post should show know indication of scum. Someone tell me again why it does? ._.
avatar
Morita I.

Posts : 122
Join date : 2015-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 15: Modified Execution

Post by Morita I. on Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:21 am

no*
avatar
Morita I.

Posts : 122
Join date : 2015-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 15: Modified Execution

Post by Victoria F. on Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:18 am

Morita I. wrote:
Zane M. wrote:
Numaji O. wrote:
Zane M. wrote:The night wasnt that long either. There's also the issue of timezones. My reads list may look rushed, however, that's because there really isnt much to go on. Reason why I cant remember everything I posted? I write long lengthy posts to make sure I put out my point. I dont post 5 posts in a row, i take my time and think my points through.

So you are saying that you make posts that look rushed yet you take the time to think your posts through? Legitimate....


I didnt purposely make that post look rushed. I said that the reads list may have looked rushed, however that was solely due to the fact that I didnt have much to go on, most of my reads were null at the time.

I noticed that you are focusing your efforts on me. And I'm willing to bet that if you had the gun you'd shoot me.

I don't know how I feel with Morita and The Instructor "coming to my rescue" by claiming that their posts have disappeared too. I mean it could be honest but with two other people to make three, that feels like a little too much of a coincidence, and I have a feeling one of them is scum. Sorry if neither of you two aren't scum

What the fuck xD
I didn't "come to your rescue". I simply stated why a disappearing post should show know indication of scum. Someone tell me again why it does? ._.
It's not that it shows an indication of scum, it's that if a mafia was inactive for whatever reason, he would then say that his posts were disappearing, and then his mafia pals would be like "Oh yeah, same with me, it's not suspicious.". Honestly, the concept gets stranger every time I see it.
But that's why I wouldn't do anything with it at this stage in the game, but it might be potentially useful at a later date, just in case there's nothing better to go on.
avatar
Victoria F.

Posts : 73
Join date : 2015-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 15: Modified Execution

Post by Victoria F. on Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:56 am

Well, I promised on Day 1 that I'd give my reads on Day 2.
Shakuji is just... Very town. He's a really good town-sided player, despite shooting a townie. It can't really be helped, Day 1, and he stated before day ended that he would shoot Luka, and there was no real objection. He also gave good reasoning for it Day 2, and hasn't really made a scummy move all game. If you're scum then I am genuinely impressed, but I'm pretty sure that you're town.
The Gentleman certainly felt very town with his first posts, but there hasn't been enough of him since to make a proper judgement, so I'm saying null.
Kuroyo... Eh, null. She says pretty townish stuff, but I dunno. I'll need to wait until she's caught up before I can make a proper judgement.
I feel like Zane is more town-y than people give him credit for. Sure, he hasn't said a lot, but he's been able to give pretty valid reasoning as to why. I'm still gonna put him down as null, until I can watch what he's doing a bit more.
There's something weird about Numaji. I just see him as a really good candidate for being scum, like, genuinely. Sure, he says town stuff, but he also has these weird things, such as the fact that he's suddenly so aggressive towards Zane. OK, sure, I can understand why people might bu suspicious of Zane and everything, but still. Also the way he spelled Morita's name wrong a few times, and then Morita corrected it. I'm not gonna do anything with that information, but I'm gonna keep it. The only problem with this is that he hasn't actually done anything scummy, it's more that I've got some sort of weird sense from him.
Kakuri's quite quiet, and has quite null posts, so it's a null from me until there's more to judge.
Jack seems alright. He's still a null, but he's leaning towards town. At least he's said that he's not gonna be around regularly. I'm gonna need more from him before I can judge him properly, but for now I'm saying null, edging towards town.
The Instructor interests me. I literally have no real read on him, because his posts are so strange. H says literally nothing that's good for town, and his posts seem scummy beyond belief, but... I dunno, that just seems like it'd be too easy.
Morita's very null.

So yeah, my only real scum read is the guy that most people seem to think is definitely town. Ah, I'm so good at this.
You know you're bad at this when you don't even trust your own reads
avatar
Victoria F.

Posts : 73
Join date : 2015-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 15: Modified Execution

Post by Numaji O. on Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:00 am

Zane, thats coz you were a scumread for me when we started in day 2 so i wanted to talk to you about all the stuff you did so that you can defend yourself.

Anyway, i am just saying. If you had the time to think about your posts, why were they mostly mimicing others? (Actually the Jack S scum read is quite unique and interesting). Speaking of jack, where the heck is he?
avatar
Numaji O.

Posts : 174
Join date : 2015-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 15: Modified Execution

Post by Numaji O. on Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:04 am

Wtf Victoria? So you are saying i am scum coz i had a scumread on zane and i wanted to talk to him about it? Alright, when i have any scumreads i am gonna keep quiet and follow whatever town does.... Also i dont understand how you bothered to put the fact i spelt morita's name wrong, if i felt like mortia sounded more correct than morita, how the fuck does that make me scummy?
avatar
Numaji O.

Posts : 174
Join date : 2015-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 15: Modified Execution

Post by Numaji O. on Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:07 am

The instructor is so scummy that i actaully think he isnt mafia. Its just like mafia cant afford to be scummy in any game. Although he could just be a smart mafia who knows about these mindgames or a mafi who wants to have fun and try to push the limits of scumminess.
avatar
Numaji O.

Posts : 174
Join date : 2015-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 15: Modified Execution

Post by Victoria F. on Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:08 am

Numaji O. wrote:Wtf Victoria? So you are saying i am scum coz i had a scumread on zane and i wanted to talk to him about it? Alright, when i have any scumreads i am gonna keep quiet and follow whatever town does.... Also i dont understand how you bothered to put the fact i spelt morita's name wrong, if i felt like mortia sounded more correct than morita, how the fuck does that make me scummy?
I never said spelling his name wrong made you more scummy. I'm just trying to keep track of literally everything.
Also, I said there was no real reason I should see you as scum. All in all, you seem pretty towny. I just dunno, maybe my mind decided it'd be funny to mess with me. Even in my reads list, I could find pretty much nothing to back me up. Just thought I'd say that that was how I felt. It's better to be honest.
avatar
Victoria F.

Posts : 73
Join date : 2015-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 15: Modified Execution

Post by Numaji O. on Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:15 am

Victoria F. wrote:
Numaji O. wrote:Wtf Victoria? So you are saying i am scum coz i had a scumread on zane and i wanted to talk to him about it? Alright, when i have any scumreads i am gonna keep quiet and follow whatever town does.... Also i dont understand how you bothered to put the fact i spelt morita's name wrong, if i felt like mortia sounded more correct than morita, how the fuck does that make me scummy?
I never said spelling his name wrong made you more scummy. I'm just trying to keep track of literally everything.
Also, I said there was no real reason I should see you as scum. All in all, you seem pretty towny. I just dunno, maybe my mind decided it'd be funny to mess with me. Even in my reads list, I could find pretty much nothing to back me up. Just thought I'd say that that was how I felt. It's better to be honest.
I dunno its just really weird to include something like that in a scumread of all things coz i dont understand what that even does. Oh yeah, I actually thought of a good mafia tactic at night 1. You see how there are thesr people that are pretty townie looking? Well if you applied pressure to them slowly and carefully, lets say you do get a gun then you can shoot the townie guys and not get read as scum by people as much to make such decision. For me, victoria, you have proved to be a great townie so i seriously doubt you are doing this. Just be aware of others who will...
avatar
Numaji O.

Posts : 174
Join date : 2015-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 15: Modified Execution

Post by Victoria F. on Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:19 am

Numaji O. wrote:
Victoria F. wrote:
Numaji O. wrote:Wtf Victoria? So you are saying i am scum coz i had a scumread on zane and i wanted to talk to him about it? Alright, when i have any scumreads i am gonna keep quiet and follow whatever town does.... Also i dont understand how you bothered to put the fact i spelt morita's name wrong, if i felt like mortia sounded more correct than morita, how the fuck does that make me scummy?
I never said spelling his name wrong made you more scummy. I'm just trying to keep track of literally everything.
Also, I said there was no real reason I should see you as scum. All in all, you seem pretty towny. I just dunno, maybe my mind decided it'd be funny to mess with me. Even in my reads list, I could find pretty much nothing to back me up. Just thought I'd say that that was how I felt. It's better to be honest.
I dunno its just really weird to include something like that in a scumread of all things coz i dont understand what that even does. Oh yeah, I actually thought of a good mafia tactic at night 1. You see how there are thesr people  that are pretty townie looking? Well if you applied pressure to them slowly and carefully, lets say you do get a gun then you can shoot the townie guys and not get read as scum by people as much to make such decision. For me, victoria, you have proved to be a great townie so i seriously doubt you are doing this. Just be aware of others who will...
That may well be the friendliest threat I've ever received.
Also, I just included it there because I didn't want to forget about it, so I felt I should put it somewhere. Even if it may have been a weird place to put it.
avatar
Victoria F.

Posts : 73
Join date : 2015-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 15: Modified Execution

Post by Numaji O. on Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:35 am

Threat? It wasnt meant ti be a threat???
avatar
Numaji O.

Posts : 174
Join date : 2015-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 15: Modified Execution

Post by Morita I. on Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:39 am

Victoria F. wrote:
Morita I. wrote:
Zane M. wrote:
Numaji O. wrote:
Zane M. wrote:The night wasnt that long either. There's also the issue of timezones. My reads list may look rushed, however, that's because there really isnt much to go on. Reason why I cant remember everything I posted? I write long lengthy posts to make sure I put out my point. I dont post 5 posts in a row, i take my time and think my points through.

So you are saying that you make posts that look rushed yet you take the time to think your posts through? Legitimate....


I didnt purposely make that post look rushed. I said that the reads list may have looked rushed, however that was solely due to the fact that I didnt have much to go on, most of my reads were null at the time.

I noticed that you are focusing your efforts on me. And I'm willing to bet that if you had the gun you'd shoot me.

I don't know how I feel with Morita and The Instructor "coming to my rescue" by claiming that their posts have disappeared too. I mean it could be honest but with two other people to make three, that feels like a little too much of a coincidence, and I have a feeling one of them is scum. Sorry if neither of you two aren't scum

What the fuck xD
I didn't "come to your rescue". I simply stated why a disappearing post should show know indication of scum. Someone tell me again why it does? ._.
It's not that it shows an indication of scum, it's that if a mafia was inactive for whatever reason, he would then say that his posts were disappearing, and then his mafia pals would be like "Oh yeah, same with me, it's not suspicious.". Honestly, the concept gets stranger every time I see it.
But that's why I wouldn't do anything with it at this stage in the game, but it might be potentially useful at a later date, just in case there's nothing better to go on.

Let's see,
1) You're saying that the point of disappearing posts is so inactive mafia can claim they were active. But everyone who had them, immediately made another post. So, it wouldn't make a difference.
2) If the scum buddies are agreeing sayign "yeah, me too" or whatever then that's just a stupid and risky move which I don't think mafia would bother taking.

Btw, neither of us supported eachother. We just had problems making the post go through. That's all. I'm sure The instructor and Zane can confirm.
avatar
Morita I.

Posts : 122
Join date : 2015-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 15: Modified Execution

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 27 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum