Game 15: Modified Execution

Page 4 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Game 15: Modified Execution

Post by Jack S. on Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:33 pm

The Gentleman wrote:Hello, haven't payed attention much. Anyone know if mafia get a factional kill? If not, I suggest we vote the person who has the largest town read, which I think is Numa.
today at least, but tomorrow we're gonna have to think smart about our vote, as we don't want to lose someone to the corruption because mafia thought they were the most to any person. also sorry about the double post Mad
avatar
Jack S.

Posts : 26
Join date : 2015-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 15: Modified Execution

Post by The Instructor on Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:46 pm

i forgot about this game,,have no leads besides rand lynching
avatar
The Instructor

Posts : 33
Join date : 2015-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 15: Modified Execution

Post by ajhockeystar on Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:07 pm

The Gentleman wrote:Hello, haven't payed attention much. Anyone know if mafia get a factional kill? If not, I suggest we vote the person who has the largest town read, which I think is Numa.

No factional kill.
avatar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Posts : 947
Join date : 2014-01-11

View user profile http://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 15: Modified Execution

Post by The Gentleman on Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:49 pm

ajhockeystar wrote:
The Gentleman wrote:Hello, haven't payed attention much. Anyone know if mafia get a factional kill? If not, I suggest we vote the person who has the largest town read, which I think is Numa.

No factional kill.

Woo, then let's vote for the towniest player?
avatar
The Gentleman

Posts : 13
Join date : 2015-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 15: Modified Execution

Post by Victoria F. on Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:54 pm

Well I mean we can't just give them a gun and hope they'll do well with it we need to discuss the kill first
avatar
Victoria F.

Posts : 73
Join date : 2015-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 15: Modified Execution

Post by Shakuji L. on Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:12 pm

Victoria F. wrote:Well I mean we can't just give them a gun and hope they'll do well with it we need to discuss the kill first

If you had the gun... Who would you kill?
avatar
Shakuji L.

Posts : 30
Join date : 2015-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 15: Modified Execution

Post by Kuroyo C. on Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:26 pm

Hmm, i'm not exactly sure since of course it's Day 1 and most of you are pretty good tbh. I'll have to keep thinking and watching to get my reads, but I will definitely send them.
avatar
Kuroyo C.

Posts : 52
Join date : 2015-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 15: Modified Execution

Post by Morita I. on Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:38 am

The Gentleman wrote:
ajhockeystar wrote:
The Gentleman wrote:Hello, haven't payed attention much. Anyone know if mafia get a factional kill? If not, I suggest we vote the person who has the largest town read, which I think is Numa.

No factional kill.

Woo, then let's vote for the towniest player?

If you weren't paying attention, mafia is bound to corrupt the towniest player.
avatar
Morita I.

Posts : 122
Join date : 2015-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 15: Modified Execution

Post by Jack S. on Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:44 am

Morita I. wrote:
The Gentleman wrote:
ajhockeystar wrote:
The Gentleman wrote:Hello, haven't payed attention much. Anyone know if mafia get a factional kill? If not, I suggest we vote the person who has the largest town read, which I think is Numa.

No factional kill.

Woo, then let's vote for the towniest player?

If you weren't paying attention, mafia is bound to corrupt the towniest player.
it wouldn't happen today morita, which is why the gentleman had some logic there. the whole understanding isn't there but still we're gonna vote for the towniest person today due to that fact the corruption hasn't and can't have happened yet.

by the way, I will be here sorta minimally over the next few days. i will try and check posts whenever I can and reply. I really wouldn't mind shakuji or victoria having the gun today, I think they're pretty good options in terms of people ae can trust to shoot. therefore...
I'll probably come back to see your thoughts on the lynch and then I'll place mine, I'm still thinking between the two of them.
avatar
Jack S.

Posts : 26
Join date : 2015-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 15: Modified Execution

Post by Morita I. on Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:58 am

Jack S. wrote:
Morita I. wrote:
The Gentleman wrote:
ajhockeystar wrote:
The Gentleman wrote:Hello, haven't payed attention much. Anyone know if mafia get a factional kill? If not, I suggest we vote the person who has the largest town read, which I think is Numa.

No factional kill.

Woo, then let's vote for the towniest player?

If you weren't paying attention, mafia is bound to corrupt the towniest player.
it wouldn't happen today morita, which is why the gentleman had some logic there. the whole understanding isn't there but still we're gonna vote for the towniest person today due to that fact the corruption hasn't and can't have happened yet.

by the way, I will be here sorta minimally over the next few days. i will try and check posts whenever I can and reply. I really wouldn't mind shakuji or victoria having the gun today, I think they're pretty good options in terms of people ae can trust to shoot. therefore...
I'll probably come back to see your thoughts on the lynch and then I'll place mine, I'm still thinking between the two of them.

oh okay, my bad. I thought he was talking about tomorrow.
avatar
Morita I.

Posts : 122
Join date : 2015-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 15: Modified Execution

Post by Victoria F. on Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:14 am

Shakuji L. wrote:
Victoria F. wrote:Well I mean we can't just give them a gun and hope they'll do well with it we need to discuss the kill first

If you had the gun... Who would you kill?
Ehhh that's the main reason I don't want the gun. Not right now at least as I keep saying I'm really bad with day 1 I'd have to think about it a fair amount
In fact after thinking it over a bit if I got it day 1 I would probably shoot someone random so that we could see what they thought of people and what people thought of them and see how we go from there
It's really easy to shoot someone who's town but if we do at least we will be able to clear some stuff up
I also wouldn't shoot someone inactive at least not at this stage. That clears up nothing whether they're town or mafia
avatar
Victoria F.

Posts : 73
Join date : 2015-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 15: Modified Execution

Post by Numaji O. on Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:05 am

Hmm if i had the gun i might shoot luka (no offence dude). This is because he seems fairly active (although not as active as most people) but still not helping town with his reads and stuff meaning that he isnt willing to help town. The only thing that would hold me back is the fact that he isnt clear on many of the rules since he kept posting that he didnt realise this or he didnt realise that. Its pretty obvious that mafia would know all the rules since it mostly applies to them. What use is a mafia who didnt know he could corrupt? Then again, he could be posting this so that people think what i am thinking right now..... so really i dunno lol

You can treat this as a detailed read just for Luka. Be honoured lol
avatar
Numaji O.

Posts : 174
Join date : 2015-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 15: Modified Execution

Post by Victoria F. on Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:20 am

Numaji O. wrote:Hmm if i had the gun i might shoot luka (no offence dude). This is because he seems fairly active (although not as active as most people) but still not helping town with his reads and stuff meaning that he isnt willing to help town. The only thing that would hold me back is the fact that he isnt clear on many of the rules since he kept posting that he didnt realise this or he didnt realise that. Its pretty obvious that mafia would know all the rules since it mostly applies to them. What use is a mafia who didnt know he could corrupt? Then again, he could be posting this so that people think what i am thinking right now..... so really i dunno lol

You can treat this as a detailed read just for Luka. Be honoured lol
I personally wouldn't shoot Luka not day 1 at least. I don't think he's said enough for it to help us even if he's mafia. When we shoot a mafia I'd personally like there to be evidence pointing towards someone else being mafia but maybe that's just me. I feel like Day 1 should be a thing focused more on killing somebody who's said a lot so that we get better reads and a general idea of who to trust
avatar
Victoria F.

Posts : 73
Join date : 2015-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 15: Modified Execution

Post by Numaji O. on Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:43 am

Victoria F. wrote:
Numaji O. wrote:Hmm if i had the gun i might shoot luka (no offence dude). This is because he seems fairly active (although not as active as most people) but still not helping town with his reads and stuff meaning that he isnt willing to help town. The only thing that would hold me back is the fact that he isnt clear on many of the rules since he kept posting that he didnt realise this or he didnt realise that. Its pretty obvious that mafia would know all the rules since it mostly applies to them. What use is a mafia who didnt know he could corrupt? Then again, he could be posting this so that people think what i am thinking right now..... so really i dunno lol

You can treat this as a detailed read just for Luka. Be honoured lol
I personally wouldn't shoot Luka not day 1 at least. I don't think he's said enough for it to help us even if he's mafia. When we shoot a mafia I'd personally like there to be evidence pointing towards someone else being mafia but maybe that's just me. I feel like Day 1 should be a thing focused more on killing somebody who's said a lot so that we get better reads and a general idea of who to trust

When you say "somebody who's said a lot" do you mean a person who is largely contributing to town and is helping as much as possible? Coz if you do thats just ridiculous. You wanna get rid of a guy who has been helping town a lot just to get better reads? For a start that doesnt even make sense, it is not true that the more someone said, tge more info comes out of him after he dies. Ok lets say player A has contributed a lot to town and has been shot regarding your logic. Lets say he flips town. What are we left with day 2? 1 less townie, little to no info about mafia since he is quite obviously town anyway so mafia wouldnt go against him but wouldnt buddy him either and finally a wasted kill. In fact you would get more info if you dont kill him.

Something i do agree with you about is killing someone with seemingly the most links. But the person with the most links is actually the shooter himself if you think about it. The people lynching him are the most useful info if you wanna know any links. And since the shooter does not wanna shoot himself; that suggestion is also ruled out.

So my recommendation if you wanna shoot someone is just to trust your reads.
avatar
Numaji O.

Posts : 174
Join date : 2015-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 15: Modified Execution

Post by Victoria F. on Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:51 am

Numaji O. wrote:
Victoria F. wrote:
Numaji O. wrote:Hmm if i had the gun i might shoot luka (no offence dude). This is because he seems fairly active (although not as active as most people) but still not helping town with his reads and stuff meaning that he isnt willing to help town. The only thing that would hold me back is the fact that he isnt clear on many of the rules since he kept posting that he didnt realise this or he didnt realise that. Its pretty obvious that mafia would know all the rules since it mostly applies to them. What use is a mafia who didnt know he could corrupt? Then again, he could be posting this so that people think what i am thinking right now..... so really i dunno lol

You can treat this as a detailed read just for Luka. Be honoured lol
I personally wouldn't shoot Luka not day 1 at least. I don't think he's said enough for it to help us even if he's mafia. When we shoot a mafia I'd personally like there to be evidence pointing towards someone else being mafia but maybe that's just me. I feel like Day 1 should be a thing focused more on killing somebody who's said a lot so that we get better reads and a general idea of who to trust

When you say "somebody who's said a lot" do you mean a person who is largely contributing to town and is helping as much as possible? Coz if you do thats just ridiculous. You wanna get rid of a guy who has been helping town a lot just to get better reads? For a start that doesnt even make sense, it is not true that the more someone said, tge more info comes out of him after he dies. Ok lets say player A has contributed a lot to town and has been shot regarding your logic. Lets say he flips town. What are we left with day 2? 1 less townie, little to no info about mafia since he is quite obviously town anyway so mafia wouldnt go against him but wouldnt buddy him either and finally a wasted kill. In fact you would get  more info if you dont kill him.

Something i do agree with you about is killing someone with seemingly the most links. But the person with the most links is actually the shooter himself if you think about it. The people lynching him are the most useful info if you wanna know any links. And since the shooter does not wanna shoot himself; that suggestion is also ruled out.

So my recommendation if you wanna shoot someone is just to trust your reads.
Eh like I said I'm not so good with day 1 and that's my day 1 plan only. As of day 2 I'll have a better understanding of the players but right now I really don't. I'm not sure why things just don't seem to piece together in my head until day 2
avatar
Victoria F.

Posts : 73
Join date : 2015-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 15: Modified Execution

Post by Numaji O. on Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:45 am

I know that this is just for day 1, but even so, you shouldnt be sacrificing people who are contributing a lot just for info
avatar
Numaji O.

Posts : 174
Join date : 2015-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 15: Modified Execution

Post by Victoria F. on Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:35 pm

Numaji O. wrote:I know that this is just for day 1, but even so, you shouldnt be sacrificing people who are contributing a lot just for info
hey i never said it was a good plan Razz
but no honestly ive said i dont want the gun day 1 and its because i know i would make a bad choice with who to shoot
avatar
Victoria F.

Posts : 73
Join date : 2015-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 15: Modified Execution

Post by Numaji O. on Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:06 pm

Victoria F. wrote:
Numaji O. wrote:I know that this is just for day 1, but even so, you shouldnt be sacrificing people who are contributing a lot just for info
hey i never said it was a good plan Razz
but no honestly ive said i dont want the gun day 1 and its because i know i would make a bad choice with who to shoot

Fair enough lol
avatar
Numaji O.

Posts : 174
Join date : 2015-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 15: Modified Execution

Post by Jack S. on Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:25 pm

right, after all this, I'm thinking of numaji as our best option. he seems pretty capable of choosing an alright person to eliminate and victoria said that she didn't trust herself with the gun day 1. to be honest I wouldn't mind someone else like shakuji with the gun, but this is just me anyway.

lynch numaji
avatar
Jack S.

Posts : 26
Join date : 2015-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 15: Modified Execution

Post by The Instructor on Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:12 pm

you are all uncapable of anything so give me the gun
avatar
The Instructor

Posts : 33
Join date : 2015-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 15: Modified Execution

Post by Kuroyo C. on Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:50 pm

The Instructor wrote:you are all uncapable of anything so give me the gun


Hmm, you aren't exactly our best option either, and tbh you're one of the worst. You've barely said anything and that it was for us to just rand lynch so.. .-. sry bud.
avatar
Kuroyo C.

Posts : 52
Join date : 2015-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 15: Modified Execution

Post by Zane M. on Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:17 pm

OK So for some reason some of my posts have disappeared.

Anyways def. town reads are Numaji and shukaji(guy gtting the gun) Morita is slight town lean but idk. everyone is neutral.

However dont think of inactivity as lurking. Seriously, not everyone has the time to go on this every second of the day. I've been away due to irl stuff. I seriously hurt myself yesterday. It hurts to even type rn. And Friday, I went to the amusement park.

Anyways I'm still reading up and hoping that this doesnt disappear into the abyss

Also can someone explain this corruption thingy. I'm reading all this but idk what you mean.

avatar
Zane M.

Posts : 74
Join date : 2015-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 15: Modified Execution

Post by Victoria F. on Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:22 pm

Zane M. wrote:OK So for some reason some of my posts have disappeared.

Anyways def. town reads are Numaji and shukaji(guy gtting the gun)  Morita is slight town lean but idk. everyone is neutral.

However dont think of inactivity as lurking. Seriously, not everyone has the time to go on this every second of the day. I've been away due to irl stuff. I seriously hurt myself yesterday. It hurts to even type rn. And Friday, I went to the amusement park.

Anyways I'm still reading up and hoping that this doesnt disappear into the abyss

Also can someone explain this corruption thingy. I'm reading all this but idk what you mean.

basically every day the person who's lynched gets a gun instead of dying and then they shoot someone.
however if mafia corrupts a person then if the corrupted person gets lynched they die instead of getting to shoot someone.
i'm not entirely sure of the logic behind it but it means we need to be careful and not just keep lynching the towniest player
avatar
Victoria F.

Posts : 73
Join date : 2015-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 15: Modified Execution

Post by ajhockeystar on Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:14 am

Votecount 1.3
******************************

Shakuji L.(5)- Morita I., Kuroyo C., Victoria F., Luka N., Kakuri A.
Zane M.(1)- Numaji O.
Numaji O.(1)- Jack S.
The Gentleman(0)-
Kuroyo C.(0)-
Victoria F.(0)-
Luka N.(0)-
Kakuri A.(0)-
Jack S.(0)-
The Instructor(0)-
Morita I.(0)-
Not Voting(4)- Shakuji L., The Gentleman, Zane M., The Instructor
******************************
There are 11 alive so it takes 6 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Monday the 29th at 9am EST.

Shakuji L. received the gun! He/she must PM me within the next 24 hours, either here or on the server, as to who they want to shoot.

No more talking!
avatar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Posts : 947
Join date : 2014-01-11

View user profile http://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 15: Modified Execution

Post by ajhockeystar on Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:55 pm

Shakuji L. shot...:
Luka N. the Vanilla Townie!

Night 1 Commence! The mafia has until Wednesday the 1st at 9am EST to send in their corruption.
avatar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Posts : 947
Join date : 2014-01-11

View user profile http://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 15: Modified Execution

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum