PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 14: Protect Wisely!

+10
Toby J.
Kimyo N.
Dayton B.
Satoru S.
Himashi G.
Azumi A.
Misawo M.
Willhiema L.
Koji I.
Terri E.
14 posters

Page 19 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Go down

Game 14: Protect Wisely! - Page 19 Empty Re: Game 14: Protect Wisely!

Post by Dayton B. Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:21 pm

Rossi U. wrote:ok we got about 40 minutes left can Dayton explain why sunreeser is mafia b4 8:30 est?

yea i spelt your name wrong a few times two

anyways back to the game (extention till ten would be lovely but i might lynch b4 that time aj)

I have no way to explain it other than that he's chainsaw defensed me basically since I subbed in, and the LyLogic i already explained. It's pretty worthless but it's all I got.

and scum would try much harder than this to avoid the lynch
Dayton B.
Dayton B.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossi U. Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:21 pm

Sunreeser wrote:
Dayton B. wrote:LOL it's LyLo and we're talking about spellings

LyLOL :^)

ok we had our loling time but now is serious talk if you can call it that
Rossi U.
Rossi U.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossi U. Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:22 pm

hidden messages don't work on me dayton
Rossi U.
Rossi U.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunreeser Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:22 pm

Dayton B. wrote:
Rossi U. wrote:ok we got about 40 minutes left can Dayton explain why sunreeser is mafia b4 8:30 est?

anyways back to the game (extention till ten would be lovely but i might lynch b4 that time aj)

I have no way to explain it other than that he's chainsaw defensed me basically since I subbed in, and the LyLogic i already explained. It's pretty worthless but it's all I got.

What do you mean chainsaw defensed
Sunreeser
Sunreeser

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunreeser Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:24 pm

Dayton B. wrote:

Also, if you realized that scum may try to do this then it doesn't mean anything because it could have been your plan all along and now you are just mentioning it to look townie.
Sunreeser
Sunreeser

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossi U. Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:25 pm

message not loading?
Rossi U.
Rossi U.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dayton B. Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:26 pm

Sunreeser wrote:
Dayton B. wrote:

What do you mean chainsaw defensed

Chainsaw defense is attacking someone to defend yourself. It's what I'm doing for LyLo here but you've been doing it to me nearly the entire game.
Dayton B.
Dayton B.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossi U. Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:27 pm

can you give examples of "chainsaw defence" or that he is for sure scum
Rossi U.
Rossi U.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dayton B. Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:28 pm

Rossi U. wrote:can you give examples of "chainsaw defence" or that he is for sure scum

Sure. A sec
Dayton B.
Dayton B.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunreeser Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:29 pm

Do you realized that attacking someone is not scummy? Himashi attacked Azumi, Kimyo AND TOBY (of course others too) but he was probably the most towniest player alive.
Sunreeser
Sunreeser

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossi U. Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:31 pm

8:30 Est and still don't know who is scum
Rossi U.
Rossi U.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dayton B. Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:32 pm

"So, really, Sunreeser's and Toby's votes had no effect, which is why we can't consider them to be clear just because they lynched Azumi. No scum would place a vote that would override an impending lynch on a townie in PMyLo. That'd be playing against your win condition, which I'm pretty sure is like the ultimate mafia blasphemy. Dayton was the only one who did not vote. I think if he were mafia, he step in and argue that you were mafia, don't you think? So it's got to be between Sunreeser and Toby. In fact, I'd go so far as to call it auto at this point. I'm just going for Toby now because he's scummier considering yesterday. Then again, Sunreeser was the preferred one before Toby got defensive of Kimyo D4 and I analyzed his past posts."

This quote was about the lynch on Azumi that hammered a scum. Toby and Sunreeser's lynches both had no effect. Toby was revealed by death as Modified Doctor leaving Sunreeser.

It isn't the example of Chainsaw Defense but I saw it when looking back for the specific Sunreeser quote I had in mind.
Dayton B.
Dayton B.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossi U. Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:35 pm

um that is confusing the heck out of me

you could have found the quote and brought it to life again but no
Rossi U.
Rossi U.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunreeser Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:35 pm

Dayton B. wrote:"So, really, Sunreeser's and Toby's votes had no effect, which is why we can't consider them to be clear just because they lynched Azumi. No scum would place a vote that would override an impending lynch on a townie in PMyLo. That'd be playing against your win condition, which I'm pretty sure is like the ultimate mafia blasphemy. Dayton was the only one who did not vote. I think if he were mafia, he step in and argue that you were mafia, don't you think? So it's got to be between Sunreeser and Toby. In fact, I'd go so far as to call it auto at this point. I'm just going for Toby now because he's scummier considering yesterday. Then again, Sunreeser was the preferred one before Toby got defensive of Kimyo D4 and I analyzed his past posts."

This quote was about the lynch on Azumi that hammered a scum. Toby and Sunreeser's lynches both had no effect. Toby was revealed by death as Modified Doctor leaving Sunreeser.

It isn't the example of Chainsaw Defense but I saw it when looking back for the specific Sunreeser quote I had in mind.

So since my vote doesn't count, I am scum. What about you who didn't vote at all
Sunreeser
Sunreeser

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunreeser Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:36 pm

I am not finding Dayton's argument to be logical. I know at least he is attempting to explain, but he's not supporting his argument and is very vague.
Sunreeser
Sunreeser

Back to top Go down

Post by Dayton B. Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:36 pm

Sunreeser wrote:
Dayton B. wrote:"So, really, Sunreeser's and Toby's votes had no effect, which is why we can't consider them to be clear just because they lynched Azumi. No scum would place a vote that would override an impending lynch on a townie in PMyLo. That'd be playing against your win condition, which I'm pretty sure is like the ultimate mafia blasphemy. Dayton was the only one who did not vote. I think if he were mafia, he step in and argue that you were mafia, don't you think? So it's got to be between Sunreeser and Toby. In fact, I'd go so far as to call it auto at this point. I'm just going for Toby now because he's scummier considering yesterday. Then again, Sunreeser was the preferred one before Toby got defensive of Kimyo D4 and I analyzed his past posts."

So since my vote doesn't count, I am scum. What about you who didn't vote at all

I've discussed several times that I was REALLY afk for the early parts of the game after my sub in. Go look at how little I posted before these last few days
Dayton B.
Dayton B.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossi U. Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:37 pm

is the quote war official now?
Rossi U.
Rossi U.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunreeser Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:37 pm

Dayton B. wrote:
Sunreeser wrote:

I've discussed several times that I was REALLY afk for the early parts of the game after my sub in. Go look at how little I posted before these last few days

I understand but it still doesn't make sense. Toby supported Kimyo yet turned out town. Why do you find me scummy just because I wasn't online to lynch Azumi earlier? i don't get it.
Sunreeser
Sunreeser

Back to top Go down

Post by Dayton B. Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:39 pm

Sunreeser wrote:
Dayton B. wrote:
Sunreeser wrote:

I understand but it still doesn't make sense. Toby supported Kimyo yet turned out town. Why do you find me scummy just because I wasn't online to lynch Azumi earlier? i don't get it.

It's more Himashi's logic that comes later in the post. Remember, Himashi was also mafia and so would know who it was - if he thinks those two are suspect, and one of them isnt scum, the other must be, no?
Dayton B.
Dayton B.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossi U. Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:40 pm

guys i am gonna lynch at 45 final
Rossi U.
Rossi U.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dayton B. Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:41 pm

Rossi U. wrote:guys i am gonna lynch at 45 final

Well at this point then the lynch will be me if I'm following your thought process at all.
Dayton B.
Dayton B.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunreeser Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:41 pm

Dayton B. wrote:
Sunreeser wrote:
Dayton B. wrote:
Sunreeser wrote:

It's more Himashi's logic that comes later in the post. Remember, Himashi was also mafia and so would know who it was - if he thinks those two are suspect, and one of them isnt scum, the other must be, no?

Himashi was mafia? WHAT
Sunreeser
Sunreeser

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossi U. Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:42 pm

um himashi was mod doc
Rossi U.
Rossi U.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossi U. Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:42 pm

can you explain that one?
Rossi U.
Rossi U.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dayton B. Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:43 pm

Sunreeser wrote:
Dayton B. wrote:
Sunreeser wrote:
Dayton B. wrote:
Sunreeser wrote:

Himashi was mafia? WHAT

I'm sorry I read that all wrong. Azumi was - my bad. If Himashi WAS scum - which he wasnt - why would he throw another scum under the bus
Dayton B.
Dayton B.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next