Game 14: Protect Wisely!

Page 20 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Game 14: Protect Wisely!

Post by Sunreeser on Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:44 pm

I don't get your argument, can you explain it again? :/
avatar
Sunreeser

Posts : 89
Join date : 2015-01-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 14: Protect Wisely!

Post by Dayton B. on Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:46 pm

Sunreeser wrote:I don't get your argument, can you explain it again? :/

Azumi was found as mafia. The two people whose lynches DIDNT affect the hammer came under Himashi's suspect. That would be Toby and Sunreeser. If Himashi were mafia, he'd never throw a scum under the bus, so since Himashi definitely wasn't mafia, and Toby was killed and revealed as Modified doctor, I find that Sunreeser is the most guilty. Sunreeser's lynch was late on Azumi because he was reluctant to kill his mafia teammate.
avatar
Dayton B.

Posts : 45
Join date : 2015-01-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 14: Protect Wisely!

Post by Sunreeser on Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:49 pm

Dayton B. wrote:
Sunreeser wrote:I don't get your argument, can you explain it again? :/

Azumi was found as mafia. The two people whose lynches DIDNT affect the hammer came under Himashi's suspect. That would be Toby and Sunreeser. If Himashi were mafia, he'd never throw a scum under the bus, so since Himashi definitely wasn't mafia, and Toby was killed and revealed as Modified doctor, I find that Sunreeser is the most guilty. Sunreeser's lynch was late on Azumi because he was reluctant to kill his mafia teammate.

Because he was reluctant... or not online? Please stop making assumptions. It's like you said you are afk, could easily be a trick so that you don't have to lynch Azumi.

Anyways, this is not a legit argument. Why? Because it's the same thing you have posted many times before. "I am clean, Rossi is so Sunreeser must be scum"! "Himashi suspected me and Toby, Toby is clean so I must be scum!"

First of all, Himashi isn't ajhockeystar, all his posts are assumptions.

Secondly, I remembered aj said the mafia sent in their kills late again, maybe because they were waiting for Dayton who was afk?
avatar
Sunreeser

Posts : 89
Join date : 2015-01-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 14: Protect Wisely!

Post by Sunreeser on Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:50 pm

I worded "please stop making assumptions badly". By that, I mean you can make assumptions but don't claim that you know everything.
avatar
Sunreeser

Posts : 89
Join date : 2015-01-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 14: Protect Wisely!

Post by Dayton B. on Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:51 pm

Sunreeser wrote:
Dayton B. wrote:
Sunreeser wrote:I don't get your argument, can you explain it again? :/

Azumi was found as mafia. The two people whose lynches DIDNT affect the hammer came under Himashi's suspect. That would be Toby and Sunreeser. If Himashi were mafia, he'd never throw a scum under the bus, so since Himashi definitely wasn't mafia, and Toby was killed and revealed as Modified doctor, I find that Sunreeser is the most guilty. Sunreeser's lynch was late on Azumi because he was reluctant to kill his mafia teammate.

Because he was reluctant... or not online? Please stop making assumptions. It's like you said you are afk, could easily be a trick so that you don't have to lynch Azumi.

Anyways, this is not a legit argument. Why? Because it's the same thing you have posted many times before. "I am clean, Rossi is so Sunreeser must be scum"! "Himashi suspected me and Toby, Toby is clean so I must be scum!"

First of all, Himashi isn't ajhockeystar, all his posts are assumptions.

Secondly, I remembered aj said the mafia sent in their kills late again, maybe because they were waiting for Dayton who was afk?

Nope. They were waiting on someone else, because I have not sent in a single kill in this game - only protects, which AJ has hunted me down on PS for several times.
avatar
Dayton B.

Posts : 45
Join date : 2015-01-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 14: Protect Wisely!

Post by Sunreeser on Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:52 pm

Dayton B. wrote:
Sunreeser wrote:
Dayton B. wrote:
Sunreeser wrote:I don't get your argument, can you explain it again? :/

Azumi was found as mafia. The two people whose lynches DIDNT affect the hammer came under Himashi's suspect. That would be Toby and Sunreeser. If Himashi were mafia, he'd never throw a scum under the bus, so since Himashi definitely wasn't mafia, and Toby was killed and revealed as Modified doctor, I find that Sunreeser is the most guilty. Sunreeser's lynch was late on Azumi because he was reluctant to kill his mafia teammate.

Because he was reluctant... or not online? Please stop making assumptions. It's like you said you are afk, could easily be a trick so that you don't have to lynch Azumi.

Anyways, this is not a legit argument. Why? Because it's the same thing you have posted many times before. "I am clean, Rossi is so Sunreeser must be scum"! "Himashi suspected me and Toby, Toby is clean so I must be scum!"

First of all, Himashi isn't ajhockeystar, all his posts are assumptions.

Secondly, I remembered aj said the mafia sent in their kills late again, maybe because they were waiting for Dayton who was afk?

Nope. They were waiting on someone else, because I have not sent in a single kill in this game - only protects, which AJ has hunted me down on PS for several times.

No way to prove that either. That's why I didn't mention that you are definitely scum because of this. Posts like that are very vague and doesn't make someone scum, but it is still a lead.
avatar
Sunreeser

Posts : 89
Join date : 2015-01-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 14: Protect Wisely!

Post by Dayton B. on Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:54 pm

Sunreeser wrote:
Dayton B. wrote:
Sunreeser wrote:
Dayton B. wrote:
Sunreeser wrote:I don't get your argument, can you explain it again? :/

Azumi was found as mafia. The two people whose lynches DIDNT affect the hammer came under Himashi's suspect. That would be Toby and Sunreeser. If Himashi were mafia, he'd never throw a scum under the bus, so since Himashi definitely wasn't mafia, and Toby was killed and revealed as Modified doctor, I find that Sunreeser is the most guilty. Sunreeser's lynch was late on Azumi because he was reluctant to kill his mafia teammate.

Because he was reluctant... or not online? Please stop making assumptions. It's like you said you are afk, could easily be a trick so that you don't have to lynch Azumi.

Anyways, this is not a legit argument. Why? Because it's the same thing you have posted many times before. "I am clean, Rossi is so Sunreeser must be scum"! "Himashi suspected me and Toby, Toby is clean so I must be scum!"

First of all, Himashi isn't ajhockeystar, all his posts are assumptions.

Secondly, I remembered aj said the mafia sent in their kills late again, maybe because they were waiting for Dayton who was afk?

Nope. They were waiting on someone else, because I have not sent in a single kill in this game - only protects, which AJ has hunted me down on PS for several times.

No way to prove that either. That's why I didn't mention that you are definitely scum because of this. Posts like that are very vague and doesn't make someone scum, but it is still a lead.

I agree with all of that. At this point, I am out of things to say, and Rossi should just end this.
avatar
Dayton B.

Posts : 45
Join date : 2015-01-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 14: Protect Wisely!

Post by Rossi U. on Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:06 pm

60th and final post for the game

lynch Dayton most scummy

Dayton, he kinda fished me as well half of the time

Oh my report on you from page 16 which i am turning late you are the most scummy

on the night/day that no one died wasn't dayton AFK?

if i didn't get it right gg sunreeser you did well

if you want you can claim server names after aj comes and hammers dayton
avatar
Rossi U.

Posts : 76
Join date : 2015-01-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 14: Protect Wisely!

Post by Dayton B. on Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:07 pm

thats game, sunreeser is scum, you and i are modified doctor
avatar
Dayton B.

Posts : 45
Join date : 2015-01-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 14: Protect Wisely!

Post by ajhockeystar on Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:13 pm

Votecount 7.2
******************************

Dayton B.(2)- Sunreeser, Rossi U.
Sunreeser(1)- Dayton B.
Rossi U.(0)-
Not Voting(0)-
******************************
There are 3 alive so it takes 2 to hammer. Plurality applies.
The village is in potential lylo.
Deadline is Wednesday the 4th at 9pm EST.

Dayton B. was lynched.

he was the...:
Modified Doctor

that means...:
Rossi U. the Modified Doctor loses.

and...:
Sunreeser, along with her deceased mafia partners, Azumi A. and Kimyo N., the Mafia Goons, win!

Gratz to the winners! I'll post the player guessing and points distribution tomorrow most likely. Remember not to reveal your identities yet! Gratz again to the winners, and I hope that you guys join the next one! Very Happy
avatar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Posts : 884
Join date : 2014-01-11

View user profile http://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 14: Protect Wisely!

Post by Rossi U. on Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:15 pm

plays trumpet

Here is the amazing ajhockeystar!!
avatar
Rossi U.

Posts : 76
Join date : 2015-01-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 14: Protect Wisely!

Post by Rossi U. on Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:16 pm

oh k
avatar
Rossi U.

Posts : 76
Join date : 2015-01-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 14: Protect Wisely!

Post by Dayton B. on Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:17 pm

Rossi claim? I'm a dude btw


Last edited by Dayton B. on Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Dayton B.

Posts : 45
Join date : 2015-01-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 14: Protect Wisely!

Post by Rossi U. on Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:18 pm

ajhockeystar wrote:Votecount 7.2
******************************

Dayton B.(2)- Sunreeser, Rossi U.
Sunreeser(1)- Dayton B.
Rossi U.(0)-
Not Voting(0)-
******************************
There are 3 alive so it takes 2 to hammer. Plurality applies.
The village is in potential lylo.
Deadline is Wednesday the 4th at 9pm EST.

Dayton B. was lynched.

he was the...:
Modified Doctor

that means...:
Rossi U. the Modified Doctor loses.

and...:
Sunreeser, along with her deceased mafia partners, Azumi A. and Kimyo N., the Mafia Goons, win!

Gratz to the winners! I'll post the player guessing and points distribution tomorrow most likely. Remember not to reveal your identities yet! Gratz again to the winners, and I hope that you guys join the next one! Very Happy
avatar
Rossi U.

Posts : 76
Join date : 2015-01-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 14: Protect Wisely!

Post by Rossi U. on Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:19 pm

look at the bold twd
avatar
Rossi U.

Posts : 76
Join date : 2015-01-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 14: Protect Wisely!

Post by Dayton B. on Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:19 pm

oops
avatar
Dayton B.

Posts : 45
Join date : 2015-01-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 14: Protect Wisely!

Post by Rossi U. on Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:21 pm

i'll give you a hint though i am online

won't say who i am till guessed though
avatar
Rossi U.

Posts : 76
Join date : 2015-01-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 14: Protect Wisely!

Post by Sunreeser on Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:23 pm

gg guys, well played to all!
avatar
Sunreeser

Posts : 89
Join date : 2015-01-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 14: Protect Wisely!

Post by Rossi U. on Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:28 pm

(if anyone want's to guess  who i am i'll let you guys have one chance each)


testing if you find this good for you
avatar
Rossi U.

Posts : 76
Join date : 2015-01-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 14: Protect Wisely!

Post by Rossi U. on Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:38 pm

why is everyone online when we don't have to be till tommorow?
avatar
Rossi U.

Posts : 76
Join date : 2015-01-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 14: Protect Wisely!

Post by Rossi U. on Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:49 pm

seeya twd
avatar
Rossi U.

Posts : 76
Join date : 2015-01-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 14: Protect Wisely!

Post by Temaku T. on Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:22 pm

Well, mafia swept. 2 mafia left alive in game 13 + 1 mafia left alive in game 14 = 3. There are 3 sides to a triangle.

ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED
∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

TBH rossi, you probably would've won if you had read back, since an Azumi+Sunreeser scumteam was really obvious after D2 (you subbed in after that iirc, so I didn't really expect you to know that unless you HAD read back).

GG folks!
avatar
Temaku T.

Posts : 180
Join date : 2015-01-18
Location : Why do you want to know that? Stalker!

View user profile http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Temacu

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 14: Protect Wisely!

Post by Toby J. on Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:20 pm

OMG I TOLD YOU GUYS ;_;

What did I say? When I die, LYNCH SCUMREESER xD
but nooooooo Himashi wanted to nl ;-;
avatar
Toby J.

Posts : 66
Join date : 2015-01-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 14: Protect Wisely!

Post by Temaku T. on Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:47 pm

I'm honestly surprised you guys lost, but I think the fact that both of the remaining town members were subs screwed town over, since they didn't know about Sunreeser's early-game play. I don't think I noticed very much in sunreeser's late-game play that would make her seem mafia-like.
You guys were doing so well too :c
avatar
Temaku T.

Posts : 180
Join date : 2015-01-18
Location : Why do you want to know that? Stalker!

View user profile http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Temacu

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 14: Protect Wisely!

Post by Sunreeser on Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:46 am

Temaku T. wrote:Well, mafia swept. 2 mafia left alive in game 13 + 1 mafia left alive in game 14 = 3. There are 3 sides to a triangle.

ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED
∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

TBH rossi, you probably would've won if you had read back, since an Azumi+Sunreeser scumteam was really obvious after D2 (you subbed in after that iirc, so I didn't really expect you to know that unless you HAD read back).

GG folks!

It's not obvious smh, I was really protown
avatar
Sunreeser

Posts : 89
Join date : 2015-01-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 14: Protect Wisely!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum