PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 14: Protect Wisely!

+10
Toby J.
Kimyo N.
Dayton B.
Satoru S.
Himashi G.
Azumi A.
Misawo M.
Willhiema L.
Koji I.
Terri E.
14 posters

Page 11 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next

Go down

Game 14: Protect Wisely! - Page 11 Empty Re: Game 14: Protect Wisely!

Post by Himashi G. Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:38 am

If Sunreeser is mafia, she's not as big of a threat as Kimyo, because Kimyo is aggressive while Sunreeser is more timid. Plus, it's clearer to me on Kimyo than Sunreeser, so Kimyo is the natural choice, at least for me.
Himashi G.
Himashi G.

Location : At home crying in a corner with an empty Mountain Dew can and a newly developed Sunreeser complex

Back to top Go down

Post by Himashi G. Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:47 pm

...Ugh, I butchered that. You know what I mean. I'm unsure about Sunreeser, but I am sure about Kimyo.
Himashi G.
Himashi G.

Location : At home crying in a corner with an empty Mountain Dew can and a newly developed Sunreeser complex

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:01 pm

Dayton B. has been subbed out for inactivity, and a new user is now using the account.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dayton B. Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:05 pm

Hello! I am the new sub for Dayton B. I promise to be more active - after reading that I have been scumread due to inactivity, that's not exactly what I want.
Dayton B.
Dayton B.

Back to top Go down

Post by Himashi G. Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:48 pm

Spoiler:
So, Dayton, what are your thoughts so far? Just by reading the game linearly, I hope, did you see that Azumi was Mafia?
Himashi G.
Himashi G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dayton B. Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:02 pm

I did see that
Dayton B.
Dayton B.

Back to top Go down

Post by Himashi G. Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:37 pm

Great, then; what are your thoughts on Sunreeser/Kimyo/Dayton?
Himashi G.
Himashi G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Toby J. Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:26 pm

why are we so nice to the new guy? He could be mafia I mean wut.

Why did you ask him his thoughts on himself? :p
Toby J.
Toby J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Toby J. Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:28 pm

Btw, Sunreeser's thoughts are about Dayton being mafia because he was inactive and mafia took time to kill is invalid imo. Mostly because Azumi was mafia and she was probably the most active out of all of us apart from Himashi.
So she could have done the kill. If we accuse Dayton of mafia, we'll have to find some other reason.
Toby J.
Toby J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoru S. Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:22 pm

Himashi G. wrote:
Satoru S. wrote:So I just want to say that I protected himashi this night and since everybody protected day 1 due to sunreeeser's plan I think, I'm sure nobody else could have protected. Also on other terms, I'm keeping my sights on Kimyo there, also everybody who lynched Azumi is pretty much clean as it was pmylo and due to what I said above and that mafia would most likely target a player town would never protect, I restate what I said that everybody who lynched Azumi is DEAD ON CLEAN.
Whoah, buddy, I personally don't really suspect anyone who participated in the Azumi lynch, but remember, you said so yourself earlier this game...
Satoru S. wrote:Also it seems I'm off the radar, feel free to ask me questions also and ask questions about everybody. The game cannot be self centered and remember this NO ONE IS EVER CLEAN. This means because of all the towny things you do doesn't make you clean. Ik I said not to put in plays from other games but we cannot fall for the romeo or mizuhi trap.

Should've made myself clear on that. On the not clean part I meant just because someone is acting really towny doesn't make them clean. This is different though as it was pmylo and what I had explained altho yeah, cannot say a person is clean of from that. Maybe should've said high chance of them being town instead.
Satoru S.
Satoru S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoru S. Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:23 pm

Also because of that self protecting thing I mentioned (eh bout that), but you can see where I am coming off from that.
Satoru S.
Satoru S.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:41 pm

Votecount 4.1

Kimyo N.(1)- Himashi G.
Satoru S.(0)-
Toby J.(0)-
Dayton B.(0)-
Himashi G.(0)-
Sunreeser(0)-
Rossi U.(0)-
Not Voting(6)- Dayton B., Sunreeser, Rossi U., Satoru S., Toby J., Kimyo N.
There are 7 alive so it takes 4 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Sunday the 15th at 9pm EST.

If the deadline was now, Kimyo N. would be lynched.

Last edited by ajhockeystar on Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:48 am; edited 1 time in total
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Himashi G. Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:20 am

ajhockeystar wrote:Kimyo N.(1)- Himashi G.
Satoru S.(0)-

If the deadline was now, Satoru S. would be lynched.
inb4 this actually happens
To be honest, it's no fun fighting mafia when they: won't fight back/give up/only get active when their partner's on the chopping block.
I'll be gone until Saturday evening; in the mean time, I have two things I want you all to do.
See this list:
1)Toby J.
2)Sunreeser
3)Satoru S.
4)Rossi U.
5)Dayton B.
Find your name, then look through all the things that the person below you on the list has said over the course of the game by using the search tool at the top of the page. Dayton obviously goes on Toby. Prepare a report on your thoughts of what they've said, similar to what I did to Kimyo. Just the importnat stuff in your opinion. Share your frank feelings of that person with any newfound ideas this has encouraged.
In addition, I want you to prepare a basic reads list for everybody else in the game, me and Kimyo uncluded.
Prove you're town by analyzing others. The most *interesting* information you get in Mafia isn't from what people say, but rather from how people react to what others say.
Mafia is a game where an uninformed majority is pitted against an informed minority--so when tge town begins to gain information on a grand scale, BAM, mafia partially loses their one advantage.
Himashi G.
Himashi G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Himashi G. Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:25 am

Obviously you should divulge your reads before the day ends.
Himashi G.
Himashi G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Toby J. Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:23 am

^Uhhhh, don't you only get one 'agh, darn it!' post? You're dead :/
Toby J.
Toby J.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:10 am

Toby J. wrote:^Uhhhh, don't you only get one 'agh, darn it!' post? You're dead :/

Indeed (s)he does, deleted it.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Toby J. Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:27 am

Himashi, why don't we involve Kimyo in your plan. It'd be useful either way. Even if he is mafia, we would get to know a mafia's point of view of things which would help us find the last mafia maybe.
If he's town then we shouldn't exclude him from it.
Toby J.
Toby J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dayton B. Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:18 pm

Himashi G. wrote:
Satoru S.(0)-

To be honest, it's no fun fighting mafia when they: won't fight back/give up/only get active when their partner's on the chopping block.
I'll be gone until Saturday evening; in the mean time, I have two things I want you all to do.
See this list:
1)Toby J.
2)Sunreeser
3)Satoru S.
4)Rossi U.
5)Dayton B.
Find your name, then look through all the things that the person below you on the list has said over the course of the game by using the search tool at the top of the page. Dayton obviously goes on Toby. Prepare a report on your thoughts of what they've said, similar to what I did to Kimyo. Just the importnat stuff in your opinion. Share your frank feelings of that person with any newfound ideas this has encouraged.
In addition, I want you to prepare a basic reads list for everybody else in the game, me and Kimyo uncluded.
Prove you're town by analyzing others. The most *interesting* information you get in Mafia isn't from what people say, but rather from how people react to what others say.
Mafia is a game where an uninformed majority is pitted against an informed minority--so when tge town begins to gain information on a grand scale, BAM, mafia partially loses their one advantage.

Why should we follow your lead on this? I know I have to try cleaning myself today but still, I don't think anyone can be "cleaned" in this theme so it's entirely possible that you're mafia.
Dayton B.
Dayton B.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimyo N. Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:24 pm

Aight, sorry bout that. school caught up with me and I've been busy over the past few days. Apologies, again.

Himashi G. wrote:>>This is the man, right here<<
So, yesterday, I got really riled up at Kimyo for how he acted those last 24 hours or so… I decided to go through EVERYTHING he has said so far and pick out the stuff that interested me. It doesn’t end prettily, you’ll see soon enough. LYNCH KIMYO N.
To be honest, I don’t have enough info on anyone else to make solid scumtells. But Sunreeser is not out of hot water yet and Dayton is lurking hard.

Kimyo N. wrote:On time woot, confirmed.
Nothing of interest. 50-50 at this point.

Kimyo N. wrote:
Toby J. wrote:Alright, Pretty sure this will be the dead game this time
Anyway, Hello everyone.
Well then, let's make it not the dead game.
Nothing of interest, though I suppose it is sort of townie.

Kimyo N. wrote:
Willhiema L. wrote:
Kimyo N. wrote:
Toby J. wrote:Alright, Pretty sure this will be the dead game this time
Anyway, Hello everyone.
Well then, let's make it not the dead game.
I believe that this is much easier said than done. This game, despite being the very first day, is already on the wrong track in terms of inactiveness.

I want to make a few points clear. Since this game isnt gonna be the most active, we are not gonna be lynching inactives because of logic like "inactive = useless, useless = getting lynched" coz thats just ridiculous. If you think someone needs to be lynched then you need to supply good evidence and question him. If they are inactive then its a waiting game until something happens where lynching inactives is a good idea. But that definitely isnt a good idea at the start of the game.  Now my only fear here is that mafia change their style of play to "be inactive and hope to win" but the good thing is, its obvious when mafia do it.

Of course, we're just gonna hav  to take a  closer look at people and hope that our analyses are on point this game. Imo, it is a good thing to look at our inactives a bit, but perhaps we should not dwell on them. I think we'd we'd get to caught up and start focusing on them  like in some past games i've seen people do  such as chigusa in game 8 or 9 with jimmy, who ended up town.

We just gotta get a streak going and hope for activity i guess.
Same as above, really. 55-45 now.

Kimyo N. wrote:
Koji I. wrote:sure are lots of mentions of ODM in this game...

It's almost like he's someone in this very game.
Filler. You had nothing else to say then?

Kimyo N. wrote:
Willhiema L. wrote:
Azumi A. wrote:
Willhiema L. wrote:
Satoru S. wrote:Well my lynch on Kinjo got no reaction whatsoever which ik was random lynch but was hoping for something atleast. Also we need to discuss not bout scum first but about the mechanic of the game, this would be the doc protects.
We do? Well you are only allowed to protect twice....once urself and once someone else...

I have an idea, how about after every night the people who protected say if they did or not, but not reveal who they protected. This will create a mini list on the potential confo docs. Of course i am aware that mafia will try to fake being a doc and say "I used my protection!" Which i guess is a bit of a flaw which i dont quite know how to cleanly solve. But maybe the plan could get us closer to the truth?

In fact we could reveal who we protected because 1.) Its gonna be a bit like dethy but much more vague. 2.) Someone can protect him accordingly on what way he protected.

I do want to here everyones thoughts about this. I am not sure if this might work so i want a collective mind into this than my NFE mind. In fact we can make an entirely new plan and scratch this one lol (but with good reason) .

I feel that while the idea is pretty good, it's VERY flawed, as if someone somehow manages to pull off a protection that saves someone it gives 1 problem, though that problem is big enough to make it a small advantage only, and you have already said it. Mafia fakeclaims. Say I would protect someone night 1 and no one gets killed, no one claims to have protected except for me, wouldn't that be scummy? Only 1 person protected and somehow protected the right person... at night 1? In that case suspicion would be on me while I could very well have actually just been really lucky with my protection, or maybe the mafia decided to not kill and see what would happen, see if they could blow some protections and inspections. Which brings me to the next point.

We could use our protections as vague inspections. Say someone dies night 1 and 1 of us protected for example sunreeser, then he isn't cleared, and in the same situation if no one dies then sunreeser would be a bit more clean. Though of course as I'm saying this the mafia is reading it too so they'll be thinking about tactics on that too... (I said sunreeser because that's the only name I can spell from memory)
That is true, i also did think it was kinda flawed buti thought maybe we can make it less flawed. Also yeah thats sorta what i meant with "Its gonna be like dethy but a lot more vague" because we use protections as inspections. Basically what i was aiming for was a way to exploit the modified doc role since this is basically Vanilla but with Modified Docs instead of Vanilla Townies. So the fact that there is a more powerful role than a vanilla townie should be something that can be used to our advantage.

It would be nice if we thought about exactly how we are gonna execute this strat however if this does distract us from what is really going on then don't worry about it, this is really just a suggestion.
Sure the modified doc  may be more useful than the good ole vanilla townie but seriously, we  don't have a fucking clue yet on what the role modifier does. IMO we find that out tonight to get a better understanding on the  whole modified doc thing. That should be a key part of this personally.

Also, how about we announce who we're protecting before the night? Or has that been suggested yet, just wondering if that would be any better.
Also, I won't leave a lynch atm, it seems like we're already pressuring enough to me. Will just end up with me  not retracting and causing bother for town.
Ummmmm. If you were a modified doctor… Why would you be asking this question? It would have been super-clear to you what the modified part means… That’s the same thing Citrus Freak did in Minecraft Mafia, he asked a question about his ‘role’ that sold him out. 35-65 Mafia read now, which is generous.
It was 2AM in my timezone, and I was out of it. I went off my usual definition of modified, which means defined by host, not given out usually. As I said, I wasn't thinking, and I was just really out of it and sleepy.

Kimyo N. wrote:Oh god, I'm stupid. Sorry bout that, i wasn't thinking, bit offput atm. An  thanks for  helping me understan  the thing about the  strats etc. Also  with the discussion of strats, isn't it a bit counterproductive as terri said? I don't get the point in all that if the mafia can bloody adapt so easily. Lemme have a look at things some more and  then I'll report  back i guess.
Nobody got onto you for that above quote (until now)… And you can’t say you were *actually* talking about discussing strategy here, because you hadn’t discussed strategy before. That ‘And’ also designates that it’s a different topic you were talking about from “I’m so stupid” and strategy. Perhaps one of your mafia partners told you otherwise what you’d done? Even if they hadn’t, that’s strange of you to bring that up… 30-70

Kimyo N. wrote:
Sunreeser wrote:Well, the deadline is approaching very near and Koji didn't say much else. Do we all think he is the best lynch option? Or lynching someone else/nling is the better option?

Personally, I will keep my lynch. Still want feedback tho.
I think he's [Koji] probably the  best option, although I've got a few doubts. Nothing much we  can do however, and we have our mislynches, so we may as well use it to get a boost on going forward in the  game, and eliminating our peculiar suspects. Deadline is fast approaching, and i won't be about for it most likely  so yeah, good luck whatever the outcome is, and i hope we gain something from this in the very least.
This is an interesting way to word this. I get the feeling that this is a slightly pro-town way of wording it… Does anybody else see anything weird with how he’s saying it? 35-65 maybe.

Kimyo N. wrote:
Dayton B. wrote:I just subbed in, so no idea what's going on.
From what I've seen, we've been discussing what we think is scummy. Be assured mafia will not do those things, and anyone who does to those things is stupid and needs lynching regardless of mafia or not.
I'm guessing this is like medical mafia, with an extra role.

Why shouldn't we do those things? Basing our whole sense of logic and knowledge on our own thoughts is dumb as hell, and we should really be sharing our reads periodically imo. Town is meant to work together to find scum, and doing it alone without direction is one of stupidest things I've heard in a while.
He does have a point about that. We can work together without planing transparent strategies that can easily be manipulated by the mafia. Why fight him about that, it’s obvious...30-70.
implying 1 man bands are much better than sharing ideas and coming to a conclusion together. literally this game has been the himashi show, and I'm just doing half the stuff to make some discussion between us, rather than just going along with what you've been saying. I suggested we do this because I wanted activity and work done. Himashi, as I said, you've just been really controlling and idiotic at times.

Kimyo N. wrote:
Himashi G. wrote:Kimyo N.: Well, we shouldn't just dismiss the inactives. People are paranoid about lurking because it works. You didn't lynch yesterday, which isn't really anything particularly special, but interesting considering some of the other relatively-actives did.
I only didn't lynch yesterday because I didn't feel as if it was the place for it. I said I would probably just ruin it for us and end up leaving my lynch on him, and end up causing plurality or a hammer.

I think we should personally perhaps all get to together and do some read lists today. We have some basic knowledge, and I think that is sufficient for us to get an idea of the players. I'll read up and do that in a ill bit, extremely busy currently. Will have it all done by tomorrow (I hope :p)
Well… Mafia gets an extra point for participating in a lynch on a non-mafia someone. You didn’t go on Koji, so I guess that’s good, but could you have also not voted him to avoid bandwagoning and drawing attention to yourself?
I said why. Himashi pls put small posts together that happen around the same time

Kimyo N. wrote:Oh god, I'm so sorry about my lack of activity lately. Been really busy as of late, will pull something up. Also, shit has been going down by the looks of it Surprised I'mma have a look at the arguments portrayed by you guys properly and post in a lil bit. I need a bit of time to think some things over.
This was more than a day later. I’d hate to feel like a butt if it really is real life reasons, but, really, you couldn’t read three pages of stuff before you posted this? That’s filler. And lurking, too. The next post of yours occurred three hours or so later…
I just had to bring to their attention that I was there, and life had caught up. I'm sorry I was extremely busy with my examinations and projects. I had been active enough compared to the rest of us beforehand, could you not just put that together and notice that? Also, 3 hours later, heard of life? Sad

Kimyo N. wrote:ughhhhh i don't know. I read the lAst page or so that I missed, and it seems like I've missed a wee bit. About the himashi/azumi shitstorm going on, I'm really neutral towards it all. I mean, himashi makes a fair point about the whole saving her ass thing and it is plausible, but I'm personally unsure about it. I'm personally not getting a huge scumread off azumi, and I don't see the need really to be jumping on someone every fucking day.  More discussion next day imo.

Himashi, also, why the hell are you so defensive about yourself in? Azumi didn't suggest a thing about saying let's lynch you and then you literally jumped down her throat. I may have missed something in my reading or something, but just curious. I wanna clarify before deadline about this to get a quick idea. Could someone do a quick summary of the  evidence he's using against azumi? I'm wanting to see if it's anything other than the incident at start of the day.
Oh, okay, so I have all these “fair points” on her, she says she suspects me the most, which is a subtle You Suck, she’s the one that gets defensive, and you yourself say I’m getting defensive?
And that last line about someone else summarizing my beef with her… Later you’d rant about us making our own decisions and not relying on others. So when it’s her head on the chopping block, you say, “Whoah, whoah, wait, slow down!” but when you make a move against me, you say, “Could somebody else summarize what he said…”, knowing full well that nobody was *actually* going to summarize it for one person who’s been admittedly inactive, so you could keep that suspicion on me while still remaining in good faith with others because you’re inactive.
I don’t know how you did that, but you used your inactivity as a shield to protect yourself, a position from where you could cast doubts o my veracity while protecting Azumi. 20-80
I had a point however, literally all that had happened was that shitstorm, and you just took your opportunity to suddenly pressure the fuck out of her. I was just suggesting that the lynch wasn't perhaps the best idea, and it was defensive to do it.

Kimyo N. wrote:Apologies about my activity lol, just been extremely busy with my education c: Will defos be more active from now on, and contribute a shitload more. Also, that was interesting yesterday, yeah. Next post will be a scumlist from me, gonna go read up and do that now.
Blahblahblah more excuse filler. You did make a reads list right after, though...
BLAHBLAHBLAH GO READ THE LAST THING

Kimyo N. wrote:Ok guys, here we go.
Rossi U. - was just subbed in, I don't have a clue about him. We'll see I guess. 50/50 neutral

Himashi G. - the man who is controversial as hell at times. Feeling a town read off him, is doing good with pressuring and starting conversations that aid us as a town. 70/30 town I guess

Dayton B. - quiet since he was subbed in. dunno if that suggests lurking or something but meh. neutral

Toby J. - he's saying logical things I guess, but I'm getting a vibe off him that's a bit off. I don't know what, and I'm probably talking shit, but yeah, may as well share that thought with you guys. 57/43 town (le percentages c: )

kimyo n. - (waves to self)

sunreeser - has been pretty solid most of the game imo, cept yesterday with that questionable lynch. Misawo was an ok option tho, and I think that did help us a lil bit, as he may have been a hindrance later on, on a lylo maybe. Still believing in a town read from sunreeser, but I defos got a closer eye on her now.60/40 town

azumi a. - I don't have a clue man. I mean, the mindgame with not protecting willhiema was dumb, I do agree, but it was literally better than half the shit you guys did that day. azumi just tried to save our top contributing toanie by trying to fool the mafia, which was bound to happen in one of these games. Sorry for the long thing about that, just had to share, seeing as I haven't mentioned my thoughts much on the azumi situation. I really need to take a proper look at the recent things, and i'm not gonna make a huge wall, so will just leave my read atm. neutral, could lean both ways imo. I don't have a clue my god.

Satoru S. - I dunno with him. He's a little questionable, being on the koji lynch d1 and the sudden misawo one. Seriously was a bit weird with both sunreeser and Santorum doing the lynch. Team perhaps? We'll see. His posts also have seemed a bit vacant (albeit so are mine), but we'll see what will end with this thing. In comparison to sunreeser tho, he has less content and logic etc. Which is another reason for my read atm. 55/60 to neutral, unsure with him.

Well there you guys go, that should be them all I think. Gotta say, I was a bit brief with some, sorry about that, but I guess I'll expand on people as the day goes on.

IMO, make a scumread list if you want guys, it's pmylo and it would help us out a bit to gain a better idea.
Huh… Did what happen at the end of Day 2 really make you begin to believe me a bunch more, and make Azumi go down to neutral? Even then, you were hard to convince. If you had doubted me so, then what made me go from a hypothetical (I know you didn’t say this, this is what I interpreted of what you thought of me) 40-60 to, at this point, a 70-30? Perhaps you were trying to pacify a solid pro-town player, making you seem better, while still discourage any ‘hasty’ actions on Azumi. Funny thing is, it worked for a time.
I went back and consolidated everyone's posts would you believe to make a scum read list, like everyone should. I read up, and you didn't seem as bad as was suggested, I had like a 60/40 read beforehand but yeah. The azumi thing was because of the things that had happened. go read her shit and find out.
She was just too risky imo to be lynching on PMYLO. I said that already. There were conflicting factors in her attitude and actions, and sunreeser/satoru are the better more obvious choices for pmylo. Obviously, it was worth the lynch and I think it was for the best.

Kimyo N. wrote:
Toby J. wrote:
Kimyo N. wrote:[Kimyo’s reads
Its good that you let everyone know of your thoughts, but don't you have a scum read on anyone?
Not yet, people are really just too conflicting on the lower end of the spectrum both ways for me to get a proper scum/not scum.
If you guys want my most likely scrum, it would probably be satoru, azumi and I don't know who else. They seem to be the ones sticking out to me but yeah. Not my definite read atm, just the thought of this so far.
Why didn’t Sunreeser stick out to you, but Satoru did? Azumi (who was Mafia) played a similar card as well… Andwhy didn’t you have any scum reads on anybody? Smh, I told off Azumi about that… She didn’t suspect anyone but me, so it was that plus a You Suck. 15-85
I felt it was more likely that one of them were scum, and that one of the lurkier people may be scum eg rossi etc. obviously you'll deny that now that he suddenly appeared and disappeared.

Kimyo N. wrote:
Azumi A. wrote:Enough ranting for now. I want all of your to say what your opinion about me is. No exceptions.
Shared mine already, but will be brief. Conflicting, but there is enough there for us to get an idea that you are possibly town. I think a lot of this shit to be honest has just blown up and you're not as scummy as we have seen. This only really came up yesterday, and sunreeser and satoru is a better option, as said below. Still a neutral read, but it's probably not best to lynch you today. Just my opinion however.

As Toby said, we should really just focus on sunreeser and satoru imo. They are possibld to be scum imo and I think it will be more of an ideal goal for us all.
So… Sunreeser and Azumi stick out to you the most… But we should focus on Sunreeser and… Satoru. Hmmmmmmmmm…  10-90
Twisting my words much? Put together the posts for ideas, it's not just the one post. Clarified above, she was too conflicting and much too troublesome to deal with on pmylo.
Oh, and in the chance we can get rid of a scum via modkill and thus have ml for today, yoo-hoo, aj buddy, Kimyo edited this post, see for yourself:
https://psanon.forumotion.com/t18p180-game-14-protect-wisely#5704
edit reason: formatting. read below for information where you quote it again.

Kimyo N. wrote:
Azumi A. wrote:Why is everyone ignoring the option I said? If they are mafia it could also be a setup to get me lynched for sure while getting rid of some other villies too
There is that yeah, mafia may just want to get rid of azumi today (assuming she isn't scrum) and get an easy win. Azumi is just too conflicting for me to make a decision on, so that is why I am going to...

lynch satoru s.
For reasons stated above, I just have a feeling that he is likely scum. You guys make your own decision about this, but I urge you all to look at this.
Here’s where we get to the meat of our accusations…
So, if Azumi is too conflicting to you, why not lynch her? Are you seriously telling me that you were a townie and thought she was less scummy than Satoru? Really? No, really? And… What if *gasp* Satoru was town and mafia was trying to get rid of him! What an interesting thought… And I also notice that you two did not go for Sunreeser, who was the more logical target, you went for Satoru. Hmmmmm. 5-95
Definition of conflicting: incompatible or at variance; contradictory. As in not safe for PMYLO if we really think about it. If you wanted to lynch a possible town on mylo when mafia could win, sure thing. we coulda done it, but luckily azumi was mafia. We may have had a better consensus if we looked at the two that came up in discussion.

Kimyo N. wrote:
Rossi U. wrote:Lynch Azumi A.
Can you actually have some activity in this fucking game? Seriously, you're another one that has slipped passed the radar a bit and now you just appear to lynch azumi? Lurking to the fucking extreme imo.

About me lynching satoru, I said why, my god. It's not hard to read. Sunreeser had been more solid overall compared to Satoru, and we pretty much established that azumi is not a good lynch target when there are so many possibilities with her, especially on pmylo. Hell if we have tomorrow, we can do sunreeser or whatever. I have no affiliation with azumi, and if she agrees with me and wants to lynch Satoru? That's fine by me, as long as it's not my opinion pushing her and making her feel tendencies to lynch him. We as town should make our own mind up and not just get influenced by everyone, like has been happening with all of us and you himashi, I you haven't fucking noticed.

Can the other lurkers actually read the stuff rather than just listening and being influenced by himashis words? Bold text does not make everything better. Rossi, you're an idiot for doing this today, i'm sorry to say. Consider having a look at things more seriously guys.

As he did it, I'll do it.

LYNCH WHOEVER YOU FEEL LIKE GUYS, ACTUALLY LOOK AT OUR READS AND MAKE YOUR OWN MIND UP.
Total Mafia logic, for reasons I’ve said in the past and above.
0-100 CONFIRMED SCUM HERE

Oh, and also, I found this quote from Dayton which I found interesting.
Dayton B. wrote:I just subbed in, so no idea what's going on.
From what I've seen, we've been discussing what we think is scummy. Be assured mafia will not do those things, and anyone who does to those things is stupid and needs lynching regardless of mafia or not.
I'm guessing this is like medical mafia, with an extra role.
So it’s sort of the same reason I began to lose most faith in Kimyo when I was putting together these reads. Plus, he’s been lurking, like, alot--the past two weeks, in fact, which is pretty significant.
So for now, I place my main suspicions on Sunreeser for the D2 lynch and how Kimyo and Azumi consistently sidestepped him, and Dayton for lurking and the above quote. Toby J. is clear in my opinion, as is Rossi U and Satoru. But there’s like a 33% chance one of them is mafia--I’m not too worried about them for the moment, unless something comes up.
Suspicion group (Two or one are mafia): Kimyo, Dayton, Sunreeser
Okay group (Zero or one are mafia): Toby, Satoru, Rossi

Himashi G. wrote:And just to reiterate, aj, Kimyo edited this post, see for yourself:
https://psanon.forumotion.com/t18p180-game-14-protect-wisely#5704
I gave a edit reason, which was formatting. If you guys wanted to read broken BBCode, then i can fix that. AJ can vouch if he can check edits at all.
Himashi G. wrote:
Satoru S.(0)-

See this list:
1)Toby J.
2)Sunreeser
3)Satoru S.
4)Rossi U.
5)Dayton B.
>excluding me when you're gone til tomorrow
>apparently the one that you believe is scum does not deserve reads from all the rest
what the hell, guys pls go ahead and read me, that is redundant as fuck.

As I said before, Himashi is just controlling as fuck, although he was right with the Azumi lynch. We should be sharing ideas, like he's now encouraging us to do. maybe if we all took an active role and didn't play follow himashi, we could get an equal say and understand what everyone thinks. especially rossi the invisible man and a few others.
Kimyo N.
Kimyo N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimyo N. Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:39 pm

also apparently some bold sections went away from my post, and i dunno why o.o

so before i have to run out and do things, literally, my thoughts are:
  • share your ideas with everyone

• consider taking an equal role in leading the town, rather than following himashi.

• possible scum imo is possibly Rossi (activity is extremely lacking, you guys seem to think that just because he appeared to lynch is townie as hell), Sunreeser (dodgy posts at times etc etc) and perhaps Satoru (Still a bit, but I'm not as leaning on you as much as yesterday.)

make your mind up about things, and sorry for being a bit abrupt. will check back later on tonight when i have a bit more time.
Kimyo N.
Kimyo N.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:36 pm

Votecount 4.2

Kimyo N.(1)- Himashi G.
Satoru S.(0)-
Toby J.(0)-
Dayton B.(0)-
Himashi G.(0)-
Sunreeser(0)-
Rossi U.(0)-

ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Toby J. Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:57 am

Kimyo kinda has a point. Although Himashi was right about the Azumi lynch, we can't say he is 100% clear. No one is tbh.

Sunreeser? Rossi? Anyone? We need you guys to be more active.
Toby J.
Toby J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dayton B. Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:58 pm

Toby: I agree with you in saying we can't really say anyone is clear. Himashi could have lynched a scum partner to try and make himself appear clean, but that's also WIFOM so I don't know if we can make a lynch based off it.
Dayton B.
Dayton B.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:36 pm

Votecount 4.3

Kimyo N.(1)- Himashi G.
Satoru S.(0)-
Toby J.(0)-
Dayton B.(0)-
Himashi G.(0)-
Sunreeser(0)-
Rossi U.(0)-

ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Himashi G. Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:23 am

OH MY WORD.
It all makes so much sense now. The Mafia isn't being less-active anymore because these are critical times. Azumi was sort-of active... Before I called her out. Kimyo was largely inactive, even consideting real life stuff as contributing factors, until we were close to an Azumi lynch. Toby, the exception and thus a solid pro-town read until now for me, posted perhaps once a day regularly before becoming far more active today/yesterday.
Guys, don't you see! As powerful as a mafia's absence is, their presence has greater potential! Kimyo and Toby both coincidentally seem to have realized such only a short time period apart from the other.
Toby and Kimyo suddenly seem to be working marvelously well with one another. "Himashi isn't clear, everyone keep that in mind; Himashi is not clear!"
No, I am not clear. But who's townier, the guy who pressed correctly a mafia for two days, me, the guy who attempted desperately to stop the lynch on the mafia and now tries to play it off as a gut feeling(strikingly, the same defense Azumi had as to why she "didn't protect Willhiema for WIFOM"), or the guy who's suddenly become a semi-defender of the second category as opposed to the first.
Guess what, guys. Kimyo ain't clear either.
Rossi and Satoru are my only solid town reads now, and Dayton is on-the-edge very likely to be town because others have committed sins worse than lurking; my word this list fluctuates hard.
From my Point of View at thismoment, scummy to least scummy:
1) Kimyo N.
2) Toby J.
3) Sunreeser
4) Dayton B.
5) Satoru S.
6) Rossi U., becase that lynch you did on Azumi fulfilled my life's work and encouraged others to finish it for good.
Rossi U., Satoru S., Dayton B., vote Kimyolk now.
Himashi G.
Himashi G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next