PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 14: Protect Wisely!

+10
Toby J.
Kimyo N.
Dayton B.
Satoru S.
Himashi G.
Azumi A.
Misawo M.
Willhiema L.
Koji I.
Terri E.
14 posters

Page 17 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next

Go down

Game 14: Protect Wisely! - Page 17 Empty Re: Game 14: Protect Wisely!

Post by Sunreeser Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:33 am

Anyways, I feel that Dayton B is definitely more scummy than Rossi.

But before I get into more detail,
Mod: Can we have majority and no deadline for LYLO?

I don't want plurality to screw us up.

Anyways, Rossi lynched Azumi which pretty much cleans him since there is literally no need for mafia to do so.

As for Dayton, I believe there are a few scummy things about his posts which I'll point out. I encourage you two to do the same so we can clarify things before we make our decisions.
Sunreeser
Sunreeser

Back to top Go down

Post by Dayton B. Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:38 am

Sunreeser - in games like this, lynching a scum partner can be in an attempt to clean themself. I'm not saying suspect Rossi, but I am saying that it's something we have to consider.
Dayton B.
Dayton B.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunreeser Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:40 am

Dayton B. wrote:Sunreeser -  in games like this, lynching a scum partner can be in an attempt to clean themself. I'm not saying suspect Rossi, but I am saying that it's something we have to consider.

I understand, and I am not keeping him out of the radar. I am just saying I see you as the scummier one and I want to prove why. I won't lynch yet because I want feedback and discussion.

Also, do you know how to multiquote? Mad
Sunreeser
Sunreeser

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunreeser Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:46 am

Dayton B. wrote:Sorry about my inactivity everyone, I'm terrible with staying active on forum games. Trying harder now. Anyways, reading through the past few days, I really am not sure who to suspect although I have a slight suspicion that it is Toby, he seems to like randomly calling out other people as scum.

This posts seems scummy to me because it reminds me of a mafia posting style like "Sorry, havn't caught up but I'll agree with town for now". Idk. Just feels that way to me. Also, I don't think the main issue with Toby was randomly calling out other people as scum as oppose to his explanations.
Sunreeser
Sunreeser

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunreeser Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:48 am

Dayton B. wrote:
Willhiema L. wrote:
Kimyo N. wrote:
Toby J. wrote:Alright, Pretty sure this will be the dead game this time
Anyway, Hello everyone.
Well then, let's make it not the dead game.
I believe that this is much easier said than done. This game, despite being the very first day, is already on the wrong track in terms of inactiveness. 

I want to make a few points clear. Since this game isnt gonna be the most active, we are not gonna be lynching inactives because of logic like "inactive = useless, useless = getting lynched" coz thats just ridiculous. If you think someone needs to be lynched then you need to supply good evidence and question him. If they are inactive then its a waiting game until something happens where lynching inactives is a good idea. But that definitely isnt a good idea at the start of the game.  Now my only fear here is that mafia change their style of play to "be inactive and hope to win" but the good thing is, its obvious when mafia do it.
To be honest lynching inactive isn't the worse thing since you still get info from them and from a slow moving game that info can help a lot.

In this post, Dayton says lynching an inactive isn't the worse thing.. but he went inactive. Perhaps, to encourage an inactive lynch that will support mafia?
Sunreeser
Sunreeser

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunreeser Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:49 am

Dayton B. wrote:
Willhiema L. wrote:
Himashi G. wrote:Confirming useless role.
Willhiema L. wrote:
Kimyo N. wrote:
Toby J. wrote:Alright, Pretty sure this will be the dead game this time
Anyway, Hello everyone.
Well then, let's make it not the dead game.
I believe that this is much easier said than done. This game, despite being the very first day, is already on the wrong track in terms of inactiveness. 

I want to make a few points clear. Since this game isnt gonna be the most active, we are not gonna be lynching inactives because of logic like "inactive = useless, useless = getting lynched" coz thats just ridiculous. If you think someone needs to be lynched then you need to supply good evidence and question him. If they are inactive then its a waiting game until something happens where lynching inactives is a good idea. But that definitely isnt a good idea at the start of the game.  Now my only fear here is that mafia change their style of play to "be inactive and hope to win" but the good thing is, its obvious when mafia do it.
Then the Mafia becomes super lurky under the guise of inactive=/=scummy. While your main point is valid, it's best to allow people to believe that inactive=scummy to force them to post more. It's constructive withholding of the truth.

While this is true, lurking only hurts mafia as I explained before. But i guess that works. The reason why I am afraid of carrying the concept of inactive = scummy is because I dont want mafia to jump on an inactive and say "he is scum" which is generally what they will do.
You do know if mafia jumped on a BW like that they'd be the worse players in history of mafia, like odm level of bad.
Also himashi Pressuring an inactive player usually does very little since they will most likely continue lurking which means the game will become mostly filler.

However, in this post, he says pressuring an inactive player does very little. Hmm. Idk, it might be hard to explain the previous Dayton's though process.

Anyways, this is it to me for now, but these are some reasons why I think Dayton is the scummier one.
Sunreeser
Sunreeser

Back to top Go down

Post by Dayton B. Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:23 am

Sunrerser, I have two reasons why you seem scummy. The first is that you've done nothing but attack me for the last theee days, and the second is that Rossi hasn't done anything to seem scummy to me, so with that and process of elimination, the scum would be you. Also, it's a shame we can't UL snipe to find a quickhammering scum.
Dayton B.
Dayton B.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunreeser Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:07 am

If your only reason that makes me scummy is "I have been attacking you" then that is a bit omgussy and attacking someone is a good way to pressure and does not make someone scum.
Sunreeser
Sunreeser

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunreeser Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:08 am

Since we still have a bit of time I suggest not lynching yet, but discuss first.
Sunreeser
Sunreeser

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:27 pm

Votecount 7.1

Dayton B.(0)-
Sunreeser(0)-
Rossi U.(0)-
Not Voting(3)- Sunreeser, Rossi U., Dayton B.
There are 3 alive so it takes 2 to hammer. Plurality applies.
The village is in potential lylo.
Deadline is Wednesday the 4th at 9pm EST.

If the deadline was now, Dayton B. would be lynched.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunreeser Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:57 pm

Welp. This conversation has gone no where at all and I don't think the idea of "discussing" before deadline is gonna happen. So, I'll

Lynch Dayton B.

I have listed my reasoning why Dayton is clearly the scummier one that Rossi. I am not sure if he is lurking right now, or just busy, but he has to be more specific about why he thinks I am scum. Also, he should comment on what I think about him.

This is what I think for now. If Rossi is scum and comes in to hammer, then well played to him but I doubt it.

If Dayton came into explain before Rossi and he clears my suspicions on him, then I will reconsider my vote.
Sunreeser
Sunreeser

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunreeser Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:59 pm

I hate lylo. Every 50/50 in general, but at least it's easier to scumhunt on the forums than on ps.

;-; ahhh
Sunreeser
Sunreeser

Back to top Go down

Post by Dayton B. Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:13 am

I have no easy way to "prove" that I am a Modified Doctor. I'm terrible with forum mafia and making sure that I am townread, but I still think that you're scummier than Rossi just because there has been no follow-up quick hammer.

Lynch Sunreeser
Dayton B.
Dayton B.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunreeser Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:39 am

Well Rossi has not been online so that would explain why he hasn't lynch yet. Also, imo you're just taking the easy way out on lylo and not explaining yourself. It doesn't matter if you are terrible but you just have to try and explain. Even if you can't say why you shouldn't be lynch, at least quote something about why I should be lynch so we can discuss it further.
Sunreeser
Sunreeser

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:59 am

If Rossi remains dead in terms of activity, I'm going to extend the deadline. Like really, I'm pretty sure nobody wants to end a 3p lylo with a plurality lynch.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossi U. Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:40 pm

oml I AM SO SORRY
Rossi U.
Rossi U.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossi U. Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:48 pm

i don't think there are normaly deadlines on lylo but i am not complaining if possible do an extention
Rossi U.
Rossi U.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dayton B. Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:17 pm

Rossi, imo just end this game and lynch either of the two of us.
Dayton B.
Dayton B.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dayton B. Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:14 pm

Rossi is officially clean now. I haven't done much this game to appear townie so I think I'm who he's going to lynch, but knowing that I'm Modified Doctor, Sunreeser must be the scum. You know what to do Rossi!
Dayton B.
Dayton B.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossi U. Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:08 pm

sunseer dayton please talk when you are online or wait

i am going to wait till 7:30 EST for anyone to come so i can talk if you guys don't talk by then will lynch random i cant see a scum in anyone
Rossi U.
Rossi U.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dayton B. Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:36 pm

I'm online.
Dayton B.
Dayton B.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossi U. Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:43 pm

oml DAYTON ty for the chatblock when i was posting my lynch
Rossi U.
Rossi U.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossi U. Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:45 pm

how is sunseer scum to you dayton
Rossi U.
Rossi U.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunreeser Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:48 pm

Rossi U. wrote:how is sunseer scum to you dayton

I have been asking that question to Dayton since this day started. Pretty sure Himashi also asked Dayton to respond to his accusations too but he said he didn't need to or couldn't. I think he is avoiding questions and if he answers you and not me, I think he is trying to appease the confirmed townie who will make the decision. Just my thoughts.
Sunreeser
Sunreeser

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossi U. Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:50 pm

besides avoiding questions how is dayton scummy to you sunseer

ps he kinda saved you on acident
Rossi U.
Rossi U.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next