PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 14: Protect Wisely!

+10
Toby J.
Kimyo N.
Dayton B.
Satoru S.
Himashi G.
Azumi A.
Misawo M.
Willhiema L.
Koji I.
Terri E.
14 posters

Page 16 of 23 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 19 ... 23  Next

Go down

Game 14: Protect Wisely! - Page 16 Empty Re: Game 14: Protect Wisely!

Post by Rossi U. Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:10 pm

same as himashi dayton and sunseer might have protects
Rossi U.
Rossi U.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dayton B. Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:19 pm

I already claimed having a protection left.
Dayton B.
Dayton B.

Back to top Go down

Post by Himashi G. Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:34 am

Sunreeser and Rossi, what are your remaining protections? And Dayton, what protect is yours?
This will become clear soon enough.
Himashi G.
Himashi G.

Location : At home crying in a corner with an empty Mountain Dew can and a newly developed Sunreeser complex

Back to top Go down

Post by Toby J. Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:52 am

Well, don't say I didn't warn you guys smh. Anyway, good luck! I hope you know what to do ^_^
Toby J.
Toby J.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:56 am

Votecount 6.1

Dayton B.(0)-
Himashi G.(0)-
Sunreeser(0)-
Rossi U.(0)-
No Lynch(1)- Himashi G.
Not Voting(3)- Sunreeser, Dayton B., Rossi U.
There are 4 alive so it takes 3 to hammer. Plurality applies.
The village is in potential mylo.
Deadline is Friday the 27th at 9pm EST.

If the deadline was now, nobody would be lynched.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunreeser Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:42 am

I have one self protect left.
Sunreeser
Sunreeser

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunreeser Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:44 am

Considering this, Idk if we should NL. Depends on what type of protect Dayton have left. Also, I am not sure if mafia is lying about his protects to force us to play a certain play style. Meh, I don't know but it's still a possibility.
Sunreeser
Sunreeser

Back to top Go down

Post by Himashi G. Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:27 pm

Sunreeser wrote:Considering this, Idk if we should NL. Depends on what type of protect Dayton have left. Also, I am not sure if mafia is lying about his protects to force us to play a certain play style. Meh, I don't know but it's still a possibility.
Dang it Sunreeser, you about screwed this up, I was waiting for Dayton to specify the nature of his protection.
Okay, so, this was a bait, asking for protections. In order to encourage the town to attempt a ml, the mafia would say they have a protection left. I was asking people if they had protections to lure out a lying response from the mafia.

I didn't have any protections at this point, but that's a moot point because I'd already said that.
Dayton B. claims to have a protection, but did not reveal the nature of it. I suspect him because this allows him to have a bit of wiggle room, were he the mafia.
Sunreeser claimed a self-protection, which actually makes sense considering her circumstances. If she is town, then obviously the mafia would not target her, in order to get her lynched on a critical day like this. If she was mafia, she would have claimed to have an other-person protect in an attempt to convince us to attempt a ml today.
Rossi didn't really say what he had. This means that he thought the question either did not apply to him, or that post was his strange way of saying "I don't have any". If Rossi is town, then it makes sense that he, considering the way he's been playing, doesn't have any protects.

So even though this is all based off of the assumption that the mafia did not see this bait and actually took it, I think, other than looking at people's posts, this is the best lead we have. I'm leaning 75% Dayton now, 25% Sureeser.

EVERYBODY NO LYNCH TODAY, and use all the protections you have; it'll, at the very least, give us a chance at an extra day for scumhunting, but that chance is not high enough to warrant a mislynch.

My next posts will be analyzing Dayton, then Rossi, then Sunreeser...
Himashi G.
Himashi G.

Location : At home crying in a corner with an empty Mountain Dew can and a newly developed Sunreeser complex

Back to top Go down

Post by Himashi G. Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:54 pm

Obviously people *shouldn't have protections AT ALL at this point in the game. But Sunreeser's self-protection makes more sense than Dayton's unspecified possible-wiggle-room protection. Even if Dayton had claimed to have a self-protect left, I would not have believed him as much as Sureeser, because the mafia would be far more likely to target Dayton than Sunreeser, meaning Dayton would have had more reason to use his self-protect.
Willhemia, Terri, and Satoru were the nightkills in this game.
Willhemia died N1 because she was a big pro-town player, even at D1, and Azumi promised to protect her, warding off any townies from bothering to protect her.
Terri died N2, because if I had died that night, it would look suspicious on the part of Azumi if I'd died, so they just picked a random quiet townie... really, all the townies were quiet that day.
Satoru died N4 because they mafia figured that nobody was going to protect him. And he was pretty clear at that point, even though I said he was a 10% scum... I think they kept Rossi alive because he wouldn't really help the town.

Speaking of not really helping the town, here are the basic reasons I feel about you guys the way I feel about you:
Rossi: You helped with both lynches, but you've done nothing to actually contribute to the discussion except for FOSing Dayton yesterday. I knew I should have lynched Sunreeser over Toby, but I was a afraid of that vote you placed, forcing me to go on Dayton or Toby... No I'm suspecting Dayton over Sunreeser. My word, I should have followed your lead. .-.
Sunreeser: That D2 lynch is pretty hard to swallow. Satoru is clear, so now it looks even more like you jumped on the opportunity to stop a lynch on Azumi. Hey... I wonder what Azumi and Kimyo thought about my idea of placing you under strict scrutiny.
Dayton: YOU HAVE CONTRIBUTED LITERALLY NOTHING TO THE TOWN. This is the most constructive thing you've done up until today:
Dayton B. wrote:I appreciate Hamashi's logic - and it mostly makes sense. I'll follow her lead for now, becaues Toby has put up terrible defense against it and Kimyo hasn't either.

Lynch Kimyo
And now that this day has begun, you've been pushing against Sunreeser; okay, this makes sense if you're town, from your point of view she is the scummiest person in the game. But it also makes sense to say this if you're mafia.

Sunreeser and Dayton, I want you two to do a full in-depth read into the other person.
Himashi G.
Himashi G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dayton B. Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:13 pm

Well - as for the wiggle-room thing, I'll come right out and tell you that I have my self-protect left. I haven't bothered to use it because everyone here has thought of me as scum at some point or another, so the mafia would think to leave me alive, so they could attempt to frame me as the scum.
Dayton B.
Dayton B.

Back to top Go down

Post by Himashi G. Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:12 pm

Dayton B. wrote:Well - as for the wiggle-room thing, I'll come right out and tell you that I have my self-protect left. I haven't bothered to use it because everyone here has thought of me as scum at some point or another, so the mafia would think to leave me alive, so they could attempt to frame me as the scum.
You do realize that's EXACTLY how a mafia would react to this?
Seeing how I approved of Sunreeser's self-protect, you reply, "Oh, it actually was a self protect!" Yeah, well, it's different, read my explanation.
Even though people have been onto you for lurking the entire game, through three subs, Rossi only legitimately got onto you yesterday, and I today. You caught NO flak for reasons other than lurking up until then. So don't get defensive and say "Yeah, everyone's so mean because they think I'm scum--that's why I've not been killed yet!" when you know perfectly well that not contributing to town through lurking actively hurts us. You TRIED to lurk; how else can you explain your sudden activity today? Five out of sixteen posts were from today, and most of those eleven other posts were nigh-contentless.
Himashi G.
Himashi G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossi U. Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:29 pm

himashi i said i HAD NO INSPECTS LIKE YOU

dayton, protect himashi ok?
Rossi U.
Rossi U.

Back to top Go down

Post by Himashi G. Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:01 pm

We're just No Lynching and scumhunting for the next two days, tomorrow is when we lynch. Everybody use all the protections you have left tonight.
I will die tonight, so I will not get the extra points from the scum lynch. ;-; But it's a sacrifice I'm willing to make for that extra 8.33% chance of success, assuming we lynch randomly (AHAHAhAhahahahaha).
Himashi G.
Himashi G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dayton B. Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:50 pm

We're no lynching? Alright then.

No Lynch
Dayton B.
Dayton B.

Back to top Go down

Post by Himashi G. Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:05 pm

Respond to my accusations please, Dayton.
Just in case now that we're the only game left and aj won't be updating normally now and can go by hammer, nobody change any of their votes whatsoever. Even if Sunreeeser and Rossi both vote the same person, the timing will have the NL selected anyways.
I repeat: do not change your votes for any reason now.
Himashi G.
Himashi G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dayton B. Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:34 pm

Himashi G. wrote:Respond to my accusations please, Dayton.
Just in case now that we're the only game left and aj won't be updating normally now and can go by hammer, nobody change any of their votes whatsoever. Even if Sunreeeser and Rossi both vote the same person, the timing will have the NL selected anyways.

I literally have no reason to respond to your accusations. There is clearly nothing I could say to you at this moment that would allow me to appear less scummy in your eyes. However, you are mislead in viewing me as scum.
Dayton B.
Dayton B.

Back to top Go down

Post by Himashi G. Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:29 pm

Dayton B. wrote:
Himashi G. wrote:Respond to my accusations please, Dayton.

I literally have no reason to respond to your accusations. There is clearly nothing I could say to you at this moment that would allow me to appear less scummy in your eyes. However, you are mislead in viewing me as scum.
Your responses could shed more light onto the situation if you're town. Like what Toby did towards the end of his life. Because of his responses, he was able to make me think he was townier. If you look at how he was talking, he clearly explained the situation as best he could while trying as best he could not to be defensive. Like what Sunreeser did D2 in response to my scumreads.
But what you're doing right now, throwing in the towel... If you're town that is literally throwing the game. Not attempting to change our minds through allaying our accusations is equivalent to welcoming your impending lynch tomorrow with open arms. You may not like it, but because you're not even going to try, that is gamethrowing. No townie would do this. But a mafia might, for the emotional value.
Himashi G.
Himashi G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Himashi G. Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:35 pm

Ideas change, Dayton. But in order for ideas to change they need to be exposed to external conflict; in this case, your logic in showing that you've been town after all this whole time. But if you can't show me your logic, and resort to emotional tactics like that, then I'm afraid you're the watermark mafia of this game.
Himashi G.
Himashi G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dayton B. Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:41 pm

Himashi G. wrote:Ideas change, Dayton. But in order for ideas to change they need to be exposed to external conflict; in this case, your logic in showing that you've been town after all this whole time. But if you can't show me your logic, and resort to emotional tactics like that, then I'm afraid you're the watermark mafia of this game.

I don't know what logic I can use to persuade you that I am not a mafia member. I have claimed that I have myself protect left and agree with the logic that we should no lynch today and deal with LyLo tomorrow. 2/4 of us have claimed having that self protect left - if both of us are being truthful, which I believe the other claimer is, mafia will kill the 3rd person and we can deal with LyLo tomorrow. Simple as that. I don't think there is anything I can say or do to find a scum today or lead you more towards the belief that I am not the scum, but I can agree with the current logic and tell you that I believe a no lynch today and LyLo tomorrow is the best course of action.
Dayton B.
Dayton B.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:15 pm

Votecount 6.2

Dayton B.(0)-
Himashi G.(0)-
Sunreeser(0)-
Rossi U.(0)-
No Lynch(2)- Himashi G., Dayton B.
Not Voting(2)- Sunreeser, Rossi U.
There are 4 alive so it takes 3 to hammer. Plurality applies.
The village is in potential mylo.
Deadline is Friday the 27th at 9pm EST.

Nobody was lynched.

Night 6 Commence!

Deadline is 2 days from now.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:39 am

Everyone sent actions yay

Himashi G. the Modified Doctor was killed!

Day 7!

Votecount 7.0

Dayton B.(0)-
Sunreeser(0)-
Rossi U.(0)-
Not Voting(3)- Sunreeser, Rossi U., Dayton B.
There are 3 alive so it takes 2 to hammer. Plurality applies.
The village is in potential lylo.
Deadline is Wednesday the 4th at 9pm EST.

If the deadline was now, Dayton B. would be lynched.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dayton B. Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:44 am

So I wasted my self-protect last night. Sunreeser, I feel like it's you. State your arguments, please.
Dayton B.
Dayton B.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunreeser Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:26 am

Dayton B. wrote:So I wasted my self-protect last night. Sunreeser, I feel like it's you. State your arguments, please.

If I recall correctly you havn't mention anything "scummy" about me apart from things like "looking at the thread I think Sunreeser is the scummiest". Explain your arguments first before expecting someone to reply.
Sunreeser
Sunreeser

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunreeser Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:28 am

If that post wasn't clear, what I meant was I am more than happy to explain anything - but I can't, mainly because I have no idea what you think is scummy about me.
Sunreeser
Sunreeser

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunreeser Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:29 am

Dayton B. wrote:So we're down to 4... I don't really understand why I'd be lynched, but as of right now I feel as if Sunreeser is the scum, just based on the rest of this thread.

Ahh screw it. I can't make myself clear but this post is what I meant. Dayton is suspecting me, but he hasn't provide why he thinks so.
Sunreeser
Sunreeser

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 23 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 19 ... 23  Next