PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 14: Protect Wisely!

+10
Toby J.
Kimyo N.
Dayton B.
Satoru S.
Himashi G.
Azumi A.
Misawo M.
Willhiema L.
Koji I.
Terri E.
14 posters

Page 9 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 23  Next

Go down

Game 14: Protect Wisely! - Page 9 Empty Re: Game 14: Protect Wisely!

Post by Sunreeser Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:20 pm

Toby J. wrote:
Sunreeser wrote:
Toby J. wrote:I never found Azumi scummy until yesterday. Even then, she didn't exactly say anything scummy. So I don't think lynching Azumi TODAY is a good idea. But I always picture whatever she says from a mafia point of view though.
But if she is a townie, then its not her fault that two people saved her at the last minute and made her seem scummy.
Right now, I'm focusing more on sunreeser and Satoru. Both seemed desperate to save Azumi. Not saying Azumi isn't mafia, I just feel we should focus on those two more.

I don't think what you said here made much sense because if Satoru or me was desperate to save Azumi because we are mafia, then Azumi should be mafia too. However, the way you said that it isn't Azumi's fault that Satoru and me lynch Azumi should mean that Satoru and I lynch Azumi because of personal reasons, not because Azumi is mafia. I definitely see where you are coming from, but this is just my personal opinion.

All I'm saying is that since we are unclear about Azumi, we should lynch one of you two. If you flip out to be mafia, then we lynch Azumi. Only because if Azumi is not mafia, and you are, then you really had no reason to save her at the last minute like that and make her look scummy.

That's logical, but your logic assumes on the fact that we lynch a mafia today. You never discussed what will happen if the person we lynch doesn't turn out to be mafia. It seems as if you are too sure who is what. Also, I used my lynch to lynch who I believed was the best option for yesterday. As I said before, my lynch wasn't pressured by anyone (unless deadline i guess). If you're not lynching anyone, you cannot blame me for mislynching.
Sunreeser
Sunreeser

Back to top Go down

Post by Azumi A. Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:01 am

Why is everyone ignoring the option I said? If they are mafia it could also be a setup to get me lynched for sure while getting rid of some other villies too
Azumi A.
Azumi A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimyo N. Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:35 am

Azumi A. wrote:Why is everyone ignoring the option I said? If they are mafia it could also be a setup to get me lynched for sure while getting rid of some other villies too
There is that yeah, mafia may just want to get rid of azumi today (assuming she isn't scrum) and get an easy win. Azumi is just too conflicting for me to make a decision on, so that is why I am going to...

lynch satoru s.
For reasons stated above, I just have a feeling that he is likely scum. You guys make your own decision about this, but I urge you all to look at this.
Kimyo N.
Kimyo N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Toby J. Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:17 am

Azumi A. wrote:Why is everyone ignoring the option I said? If they are mafia it could also be a setup to get me lynched for sure while getting rid of some other villies too

You said that? Well, this struck me just now and I was going to mention it and then I saw this. There is a possibility. Not going to say that you seem like town to me tho. You still give off a slightly mafia read.
Another factor is that Mafia usually tends to kill the most active town contributor, and if you are town, that'd be you. considering the fact that you didn't die last night and Teri did, idk, it just seems odd :p

Sunreeser, only because there is really no point in nl'ing right now.

Kimyo, I would lynch, but I really can't seem to tell between those two. You seem the most town to me, so I trust your judgement. But personally, I don't know who to lynch. I don't want to fuck things up for town lol.

Toby J.
Toby J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azumi A. Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:54 am

Aww that's nice of You toby, I'm apparently contributing to town. But you have to keep in mind that with me being on the verge of lynch like, always, it's easy enough to get rid of me, because it's still mylo though they can't just simply lynch me and be over with it.

Just a sidenote: himashi has gone quiet O_O apparently he listened to me for once... or he's got irl stuff.
Azumi A.
Azumi A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azumi A. Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:00 am

And something I forgot, I don't really get why kimyo would lynch satoru... I know it's a hard decision between satoru and sunreeser but it's slightly leaning towards sunreeser for me, he was after all later, and both of the theories that we've got right now include mafia saving me. This, for me At least, leaves it to 2 options, sunreeser + himashi + someone else and kimyo + sunreeser + himashi. Obviously this doesn't mean I'm sure of sunreeser and himashi as there are more people but those are my biggest suspicions.

My opinion on toby has changed since yesterday as he's started saying things not everyone says or thinks and just says meaningful things.
Azumi A.
Azumi A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azumi A. Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:15 am

Oh right and as this is the last day before deadline I'm going to

lynch satoru

I know it might look weird but since my last messages I've thought about what the other options are and I suddenly realized this all might not have been the plan in the first place. Satoru has gone quiet, possibly to not attract too much attention during these critical moments For me, sunreeser and him. What might have actually happened though is that they wanted to get me lynched and have people think about misawo during the night when she can't defend herself so people will be "sure" she is mafia And won't listen to reason later. But then sunreeser came in and decided misawo was a better lynch option than me or toby and screwed up the plan. Of course this was also good and they immediately adapted. Which is more likely than the masterplan I was thinking about earlier. Having me lynched: logical. Having people think about a next option you gave: logical. Someone screwing up a plan: possible. I was about to lynch sunreeser when I thought of this so it's not all done and I still need to do some other things so let's hope I don't forget the rest.

Azumi A.
Azumi A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Himashi G. Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:53 pm

Kimyo N. wrote:
There is that yeah, mafia may just want to get rid of azumi today (assuming she isn't scrum) and get an easy win. Azumi is just too conflicting for me to make a decision on, so that is why I am going to...

lynch satoru s.
For reasons stated above, I just have a feeling that he is likely scum. You guys make your own decision about this, but I urge you all to look at this.

FREAKING!
NO! NO!
Come ON! Sunreeser placed the second lynchvote yesterday; she's most likely to be the scum between them! WHY IS IT THAT YOU AND AZUMI NATURALLY DEFAULT TO SATORU INSTEAD OF HER?! It's like you either rolled a die, or you two calculated that. Does nobody understand that! That you did this, and Azumi followed close up, pretty much confirms you two as partners RIGHT THERE.
One of the rules of this game is that, if there is a tie, then the person who got voted first is gotten rid of. I have one vote on Azumi, if we can just tie, then Azumi, the nigh-confirmed scum is gotten rid of, as opposed to Satoru, the toss-up. AND IF YOU WANTED TO VOTE ON A TOSS-UP WHY GO FOR SATORU NOT SUNREESER WHO PLACED THE SECOND HAMMERING VOTE. You have no excuse for what you did. NONE.
I suspected Azumi and Sunreeser from the beginning of this day--heck even Day two but it dissipated when sunreeser explained my beef.
LYNCH AZUMI today and follow up tomorrow based on what we know!
THIS IS TOO FREAKING PERFECT TO BE A COINCIDENCE. IT IS THE EXACT SAME THING THAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY.

Toby, Rossi, Satoru, Dayton, come on guys, it takes only one of you guys' votes to stop this madness!
But if it comes to three, one more of you needs to vote, and I swear, I'm going vigilante-style, don't care the role I have.
Himashi G.
Himashi G.

Location : At home crying in a corner with an empty Mountain Dew can and a newly developed Sunreeser complex

Back to top Go down

Post by Himashi G. Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:56 pm

Just look at the stance Sunreeser's been taking on Azumi as of now; even though they should be enemies given the constraints of today!
inb4 Sunreeser just 'happens' to vote Satoru.
GUYS.
TOBY, ROSSI, DAYTON, SATORU, LYNCH AZUMI NOW.
Himashi G.
Himashi G.

Location : At home crying in a corner with an empty Mountain Dew can and a newly developed Sunreeser complex

Back to top Go down

Post by Himashi G. Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:58 pm

Deadline's in seven freaking hours... Perhaps we should take one out of Sunreeser's playbook and not take the time to quote what we want to quote.
Himashi G.
Himashi G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossi U. Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:16 pm

Himashi G. wrote:Deadline's in seven freaking hours... Perhaps we should take one out of Sunreeser's playbook and not take the time to quote what we want to quote.

Good idea Himashi G.
Rossi U.
Rossi U.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossi U. Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:19 pm

Lynch Azumi A.
Rossi U.
Rossi U.

Back to top Go down

Post by Himashi G. Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:42 pm

Rossi U. wrote:Lynch Azumi A.
Game 14: Protect Wisely! - Page 9 Epic-hugs-friends-hunger-games
Himashi G.
Himashi G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimyo N. Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:58 pm

Rossi U. wrote:Lynch Azumi A.
Can you actually have some activity in this fucking game? Seriously, you're another one that has slipped passed the radar a bit and now you just appear to lynch azumi? Lurking to the fucking extreme imo.

About me lynching satoru, I said why, my god. It's not hard to read. Sunreeser had been more solid overall compared to Satoru, and we pretty much established that azumi is not a good lynch target when there are so many possibilities with her, especially on pmylo. Hell if we have tomorrow, we can do sunreeser or whatever. I have no affiliation with azumi, and if she agrees with me and wants to lynch Satoru? That's fine by me, as long as it's not my opinion pushing her and making her feel tendencies to lynch him. We as town should make our own mind up and not just get influenced by everyone, like has been happening with all of us and you himashi, I you haven't fucking noticed.

Can the other lurkers actually read the stuff rather than just listening and being influenced by himashis words? Bold text does not make everything better. Rossi, you're an idiot for doing this today, i'm sorry to say. Consider having a look at things more seriously guys.

As he did it, I'll do it.

LYNCH WHOEVER YOU FEEL LIKE GUYS, ACTUALLY LOOK AT OUR READS AND MAKE YOUR OWN MIND UP.
Kimyo N.
Kimyo N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoru S. Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:44 pm

So I have 5 questions for you, Satoru:
1) What is your opinion on Sunreeser, then? You seemed vague-y, not giving it as much attention as it merited.
Scummy
2) "Looking for reactions" two hours before deadline? FREAKING REALLY? And if you *really* had such a feeling about Azumi, why didn't you act on it? That wasn't a lynchvote for you speaking your mind on who was mafia, no matter how you cut it!
I jus had a bigger gut on misawo tbh since I was so sure but yeah I messed up
3) Why a Kimyo read, but not a Toby one?
I literally forgot about that guy but a more scummy kimyo
4) "Also another factor of the game is that the mafia kill took some time to send. This might not be straightforward information and might just be the mafia playing tricks on people but maybe everybody is town in the first place." Please elaborate or I'm going to explode...
all active players might be town and the inactives are mafia
5) "Also I was hoping misawo was mafia and then telling nobody to protect themselves so I could protect myself as mafia would've gone for me but then that happened." Please expound and clarify on this...
hoping he was mafia so I was maybe seen a town hoping mafia would go for me and I would protect myself there being no deaths thus clearing myself

Also azumi sorry for doing my ap dbq project that was really hard and had to find primary sources and stuff. Also why would I stay quiet when I'm the center of attention thus I cant even hide seeming you are looking for any reason to lynch. Well ik I'm town so I'm going to do the only thing is better to do as YOU GUYS SEE IT IS MYLO AND DECIDED TO LYNCH INSTEAD OF NLING AND GETTING INFO FROM THE DEATHS. I in no right have to say this for not being active but you should've known better guys.

Lynch Azumi
Satoru S.
Satoru S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoru S. Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:51 pm

but tbh if himashi was scum he wouldn't be stressing on azumi so badly while he could jus change an lynch me (ik im town so this is why I see him as clean).
Satoru S.
Satoru S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Himashi G. Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:42 pm

Kimyo N. wrote:LYNCH WHOEVER YOU FEEL LIKE GUYS, ACTUALLY LOOK AT OUR READS AND MAKE YOUR OWN MIND UP.
FASCINATINGLY THE SAME THING AZUMI HAS SAID;
AND YOU SOUND REALLY ANGRY WHEN PEOPLE DO EXPRESS AN OPINION BUT IT CONFLICTS WITH YOURS
Himashi G.
Himashi G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Himashi G. Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:43 pm

(You know what I mean!)
Himashi G.
Himashi G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunreeser Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:48 pm

Himashi, I wasn't thinking about lynching anyone today lol because
1) My votes for the past 2 day didn't work
2) I was afraid of scum quickhammer
3) Azumi, my second suspect will be lynched by plurality anyways

However, seeing now that there are 3 mafia and we have 3 votes on Azumi, there is no way mafia can turn this around. So whynot

Lynch Azumi

Maybe I can get some points... (sobs)
Sunreeser
Sunreeser

Back to top Go down

Post by Toby J. Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:41 pm

Lynch Azumi

Himashi, although having an odd way to express it has a point. Satoru was the second one to lynch Azumi.
I might regret this but it seems like a better option than lynching satori right now
Toby J.
Toby J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunreeser Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:43 pm

Toby J. wrote:Lynch Azumi

Himashi, although having an odd way to express it has a point. Satoru was the second one to lynch Azumi.
I might regret this but it seems like a better option than lynching satori right now

uhhhhhhhh when was Satoru the second one to lynch Azumi >.>
Sunreeser
Sunreeser

Back to top Go down

Post by Toby J. Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:44 pm

oh wait, nvm xD I read the 14th page not noticing theres a 15th one and I lynched azumi because it seemed like a better option than satoru and now I see pretty much everyone lynched her. inb4 mafia is not any of the three

Anyways, lets hope for the best.
Toby J.
Toby J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Toby J. Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:45 pm

He was right?, idk I may not have read it properly. Oh well, theres like 10 minutes til deadline soooo yeah
Toby J.
Toby J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunreeser Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:45 pm

Toby J. wrote:He was right?, idk I may not have read it properly. Oh well, theres like 10 minutes til deadline soooo yeah

What about we filler a bit so that Game 14 beats Game 13
Sunreeser
Sunreeser

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunreeser Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:46 pm

Also I must apologize for not having the time to come up with a read list today. However, I believe that with the Azumi lynch we will have a better understanding of what is going on in the game.
Sunreeser
Sunreeser

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 23  Next