PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 14: Protect Wisely!

+10
Toby J.
Kimyo N.
Dayton B.
Satoru S.
Himashi G.
Azumi A.
Misawo M.
Willhiema L.
Koji I.
Terri E.
14 posters

Page 7 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next

Go down

Game 14: Protect Wisely! - Page 7 Empty Re: Game 14: Protect Wisely!

Post by Satoru S. Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:06 pm

need to go quickly so will post this without quoting I. Azumi, Himashi has a lot of suspicions but pretty much anybody with a lot of suspicions aims for the person he/she finds the scummiest and pressures them. Am I right himashi? It is pure instinct tbh in my eyes and somebody with a lot of things to say and not jus fillering I can see as town atm.
Satoru S.
Satoru S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoru S. Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:07 pm

Incase I don't come back later. NOBODY PROTECT we will play this as vanilla so we will not get confused. Sorry aj btw.
Satoru S.
Satoru S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunreeser Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:45 pm

Satoru S. wrote:Incase I don't come back later. NOBODY PROTECT we will play this as vanilla so we will not get confused. Sorry aj btw.

Is there even a con of protecting someone? We have an ability that helps give us an extra day might as well use it. I don't see how it can cause confusion. Is this another azumi mind game? >.>
Sunreeser
Sunreeser

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunreeser Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:53 pm

Satoru S. wrote:Once I have more time  I will post more and barely catching up.  At this point I'm seeing sunreeser as mafia and for a lot of various things. Sunreeser in a way might seem really towny but the plan and that feeling which kinda fillers on town and doesn't really pressure. I don't know how to explain it  that well and well cant explain it, once I have more time I will find a way to explain it. Also the lynch on koji with sunreeser doesn't really make sense since the plurality would be whichever person was lynched first would be lynched and the max on votes of other people were one and I didn't ul.

I believe Koji was our best lynch option and I lynched him. I did pressure him, I asked him questions and even said that I will unlynch him if he contributed more, but he did not. Also, I don't see why you're saying my vote "doesn't make sense" if there is already a vote on that person. I know plurality will get to him eventually, but that doesn't stop me from lynching him since there could be more votes on another person or you may unlynch eventually etc. Actually, i can recall that you said you were busy to ul or sth but I didn't think you were pressuring Koji much either.
Sunreeser
Sunreeser

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunreeser Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:57 pm

Satoru S. wrote:for example on koji sunreeser jus says because of a lot of odm mentions and stuff. Let me make this clear, what someone else did in one game doesn't mean you should all be playing differently. Also the posting to be active is just overreacting as if you were finding an excuse to lynch. Well now I need to catch up on the Himashi and Azumi brawlmelee when I have time.

If you think "just posting to be active" is not scummy and an overreaction, I don't know what considers someone "a best lynch option to you". You may disagree with my lynch reasoning and that's fine, but to call it overreacting is just too much. If you think so, then isn't this argument of yours "overreacting" to my lynch and finding an excuse to find me scummy?
Sunreeser
Sunreeser

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunreeser Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:03 pm

Azumi A. wrote:I've also looked through the conversation between himashi and sunreeser again and it's just a bit odd how that one went. I doubt himashi didn't notice the thing with georgio actually being there so maybe they're actually a scumteam with toby. Toby got lynched and sunreeser /saved/ him by lynching koji too. It just seems odd to me. Himashi and sunreeser are connected and sunreeser and toby are connected. Himashi and toby have been pretty scummy to me and the thing where they're both connected to sunreeser makes me suspicious of him too, if I do die, remember this

ok. From your first sentence, you said there was a relationship between me and Himashi. In the second sentence, you said there maybe a scumteam with toby. Why did you shift the discussion from me to Himashi? It just seems a bit a weird. Also as Satoru said, I didn't save him since I think Satoru was the first one to lynch so Koji was technically first to die by plurality. You can make claims but you have to support what you think too. It just seems to me like you're throwing around claims because desperation to live, which could mean you are mafia. However, I have seen a townie being desperate too. Will reconsider this later.
Sunreeser
Sunreeser

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunreeser Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:50 pm

As to my personal thoughts on Azumi, Toby and Misawo, I would rank them from scummiest to towniest as follow:

1) Misawo
2) Azumi
3) Toby

Toby doesn't struck me at much as mafia because he doesn't say something scummy (like asking if no killing is allowed) and actually make logical claims and backs them up with details and information.

Misawo, while in a similar boat, has a much scummier posting style. Taking a look back at her ISO, she only posts one-sentence claims or questions and doesn't really follow up with what she asks or gives more details to her explanation.

I don't really know what to say about Azumi and that's why she's in the middle of this scum rank. Her reactions are sort of defensive but it is understandable when someone just outright questions you when day begins. Her motives are unclear to me, as I have seen both town and scum done similar things to this. However, her latest posts are rather bold claims which makes me see her as leaning towards scum.
Sunreeser
Sunreeser

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunreeser Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:57 pm

Man, this is tough.

Misawo hasn't been posting much so I don't really know what to say as oppose to Azumi who we have a better understanding of her. However, that line (is no killing allowed) just keeps coming back when I am doing my analyses so.

Lynch Misawo M
Sunreeser
Sunreeser

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunreeser Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:01 pm

Damn it's like deadline right now (literally) and I have no time to post >.> this sucks
Sunreeser
Sunreeser

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:15 pm

Votecount 2.3

Misawo M.(2)- Satoru S., Sunreeser
Azumi A.(1)- Himashi G.
Toby J.(1)- Azumi A.
Dayton B.(0)-
Terri E.(0)-
Himashi G.(0)-
Sunreeser(0)-
Rossi U.(0)-
Kimyo N.(0)-
Satoru S.(0)-
Not Voting(6)- Rossi U., Toby J., Dayton B., Kimyo N., Misawo M., Terri E.
There are 10 alive so it takes 6 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Monday the 2nd at 9pm EST.

Misawo M. was lynched.

he was a...:

Night 2 Commence! Deadline is two days from now.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:05 am

Rossi U. has requested to be subbed out, and another user is now using the account.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:38 pm

Slow mafia sent their kill late AGAIN. Anyways...

Terri E. the Modified Doctor was killed.

Day 3 Commence!

Votecount 3.0

Azumi A.(0)-
Toby J.(0)-
Dayton B.(0)-
Himashi G.(0)-
Sunreeser(0)-
Rossi U.(0)-
Kimyo N.(0)-
Satoru S.(0)-
Not Voting(Cool- Rossi U., Toby J., Dayton B., Kimyo N., Satoru S., Sunreeser, Himashi G., Azumi A.
There are 8 alive so it takes 5 to hammer. Plurality applies.
The village is in potential mylo.
Deadline is Monday the 9th at 9pm EST.

If the deadline was now, Azumi A. would be lynched.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Toby J. Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:47 am

We really need to be more active to have the slightest chance of winning. (Yes, I know I shouldn't be the one saying that) and I have a few ideas on who could be mafia. But I'll think it through and mention it in my next post
Toby J.
Toby J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Himashi G. Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:25 pm

WTH guys.
WTH.
I freaking told you that the Misawo thing was benign, even a town-tell.
How is it that, after a day of relative quiet from both of you, Satoru and Sunreeser, you pop out of nowhere, Two hours/15 minutes before the deadline respectively, and vote on the same person, thus overriding the impending Azumi lynch? It's almost like that's exactly what Azumi A. wanted, to keep living so she could keep defending herself and bringing minimal tangible non-self-focused conversation to the table. Funny how you all got what you wanted so cleanly, it almost felt coordinated somehow! I had a sizable pile of accusations against Azumi, and you bypassed that all because of one thing Misawo said which I told you was not scummy.
Today, there is only one option in mine humble opinion. Lynch Azumi A. and carefully inspect you two.
I'm convinced that either A)both of you are mafia just for that stunning display of blatantly anti-town cooperation, B)Satoru is and sunreeser followed along naively, or C)sunreeser jumped on the opportunity the moment she saw a lynch placed by someone other than her scumpartner Azumi in order to distance herself from Azumi when things inevitably turned bad.
As I've said to Azumi, pick your poison.

There are five town left, and three mafia. Potential-MyLo, but plurality doesn't care about what's good for muh town.
If we lynch wrong and fail to protect that night during any of the next three days, we lose. GG Mafia, why does Azumi get points but not me.
If we lynch wrong, but protect correctly, at least it's a classic LyLo. With the added information we get from today, we can make this work if we ain't st00pid.
If we lynch right, but fail to protect, it moves back to the first situation.
If we lynch right and protect right, it's 5-2, we have more leads, town is likely to win if another stupid thing doesn't happen. Town is very likely to win.

My predictions for today:
Azumi A. Will lividly fight for her life today.
Toby J. Will hopefully be more active and pressure against Sunreeser and Satoru S.
Dayton B. Will hopefully be more active and pressure against Sunreeser and Satoru S.
Himashi G. Will lividly pressure against Sunreeser and Satoru S. while voting Azumi.
Sunreeser Will either argue against Himashi G. or against Satoru, possibly will vote Azumi.
Rossi U. Will hopefully rectify the mistakes of his predecessor with an eloquent speech and pressure against Sunreeser and Satoru S.
Kimyo N. Will hopefully be more active and pressure against Sunreeser and Satoru S.
Satoru S. Will either argue against Himashi G. or against Satoru, possibly will vote Azumi.

So, in conclusion, tl;dr:
Spoiler:
Himashi G.
Himashi G.

Location : At home crying in a corner with an empty Mountain Dew can and a newly developed Sunreeser complex

Back to top Go down

Post by Azumi A. Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:34 pm

*laughs* I'm sorry but that is just so funny. I Will make you 1 promise, and in mafia I don't make those a lot to keep the worth of it high. This is a promise, whichever role I might have it will be true so read this through a few times. I did NOT push anyone towards lynching in any way outside of the obvious thread. Thinking I ordered them to lynch to save me is blatant idiocy.
Azumi A.
Azumi A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azumi A. Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:50 pm

So that was the promise, now I'll get back to normal reactions. First of all: because you think I'm scummy doesn't mean others believe the same. It just doesn't. Because I think you are scummy doesn't mean others will think it too now does it? Your "sizable pile of accusations". They remain accusations. I think you get the point. And then we're back to picking poisons. Seriously? That are not all the options. I still pick the one where I am town, which leaves other options as in they are town and actually realized how I am town, or they are mafia and it's for a plan, example: if someone else gets lynched to save me they can then jump on me or have town jumping at me while they just clean themselves, as it's mylo now that would almost surely give them the win, of course it's risky but that's how they play.

So now To clear something up. First is all: I'm quite possibly that townie desperate to live sunreeser mentioned...

Second: I do have to admit I'm trying to save my skin, but that doesn't mean I am lynching people for that sole reason, I am lynching because I find things scummy.

Third: I am confused as hell about what happened there "yesterday". That was legit surprising.

There were more things but I've forgotten
Azumi A.
Azumi A.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:02 pm

Rossi U. has requested to be subbed out, so a new user is using their account.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossi U. Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:05 pm

here
Rossi U.
Rossi U.

Back to top Go down

Post by Himashi G. Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:31 pm

What are your thoughts, Rossi?
Himashi G.
Himashi G.

Location : At home crying in a corner with an empty Mountain Dew can and a newly developed Sunreeser complex

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossi U. Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:41 pm

gimme the basis of what happened before now
Rossi U.
Rossi U.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimyo N. Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:10 pm

Apologies about my activity lol, just been extremely busy with my education c: Will defos be more active from now on, and contribute a shitload more. Also, that was interesting yesterday, yeah. Next post will be a scumlist from me, gonna go read up and do that now.
Kimyo N.
Kimyo N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimyo N. Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:49 pm

Ok guys, here we go.
Rossi U. - was just subbed in, I don't have a clue about him. We'll see I guess. 50/50 neutral

Himashi G. - the man who is controversial as hell at times. Feeling a town read off him, is doing good with pressuring and starting conversations that aid us as a town. 70/30 town I guess

Dayton B. - quiet since he was subbed in. dunno if that suggests lurking or something but meh. neutral

Toby J. - he's saying logical things I guess, but I'm getting a vibe off him that's a bit off. I don't know what, and I'm probably talking shit, but yeah, may as well share that thought with you guys. 57/43 town (le percentages c: )

kimyo n. - (waves to self)

sunreeser - has been pretty solid most of the game imo, cept yesterday with that questionable lynch. Misawo was an ok option tho, and I think that did help us a lil bit, as he may have been a hindrance later on, on a lylo maybe. Still believing in a town read from sunreeser, but I defos got a closer eye on her now.60/40 town

azumi a. - I don't have a clue man. I mean, the mindgame with not protecting willhiema was dumb, I do agree, but it was literally better than half the shit you guys did that day. azumi just tried to save our top contributing toanie by trying to fool the mafia, which was bound to happen in one of these games. Sorry for the long thing about that, just had to share, seeing as I haven't mentioned my thoughts much on the azumi situation. I really need to take a proper look at the recent things, and i'm not gonna make a huge wall, so will just leave my read atm. neutral, could lean both ways imo. I don't have a clue my god.

Satoru S. - I dunno with him. He's a little questionable, being on the koji lynch d1 and the sudden misawo one. Seriously was a bit weird with both sunreeser and Santorum doing the lynch. Team perhaps? We'll see. His posts also have seemed a bit vacant (albeit so are mine), but we'll see what will end with this thing. In comparison to sunreeser tho, he has less content and logic etc. Which is another reason for my read atm. 55/60 to neutral, unsure with him.

Well there you guys go, that should be them all I think. Gotta say, I was a bit brief with some, sorry about that, but I guess I'll expand on people as the day goes on.

IMO, make a scumread list if you want guys, it's pmylo and it would help us out a bit to gain a better idea.
Kimyo N.
Kimyo N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Toby J. Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:38 pm

Himashi G. wrote:WTH guys.
WTH.
I freaking told you that the Misawo thing was benign, even a town-tell.
How is it that, after a day of relative quiet from both of you, Satoru and Sunreeser, you pop out of nowhere, Two hours/15 minutes before the deadline respectively, and vote on the same person, thus overriding the impending Azumi lynch? It's almost like that's exactly what Azumi A. wanted, to keep living so she could keep defending herself and bringing minimal tangible non-self-focused conversation to the table. Funny how you all got what you wanted so cleanly, it almost felt coordinated somehow! I had a sizable pile of accusations against Azumi, and you bypassed that all because of one thing Misawo said which I told you was not scummy.
Today, there is only one option in mine humble opinion. Lynch Azumi A. and carefully inspect you two.
I'm convinced that either A)both of you are mafia just for that stunning display of blatantly anti-town cooperation, B)Satoru is and sunreeser followed along naively, or C)sunreeser jumped on the opportunity the moment she saw a lynch placed by someone other than her scumpartner Azumi in order to distance herself from Azumi when things inevitably turned bad.
As I've said to Azumi, pick your poison.

There are five town left, and three mafia. Potential-MyLo, but plurality doesn't care about what's good for muh town.
If we lynch wrong and fail to protect that night during any of the next three days, we lose. GG Mafia, why does Azumi get points but not me.
If we lynch wrong, but protect correctly, at least it's a classic LyLo. With the added information we get from today, we can make this work if we ain't st00pid.
If we lynch right, but fail to protect, it moves back to the first situation.
If we lynch right and protect right, it's 5-2, we have more leads, town is likely to win if another stupid thing doesn't happen. Town is very likely to win.

My predictions for today:
Azumi A. Will lividly fight for her life today.
Toby J. Will hopefully be more active and pressure against Sunreeser and Satoru S.
Dayton B. Will hopefully be more active and pressure against Sunreeser and Satoru S.
Himashi G. Will lividly pressure against Sunreeser and Satoru S. while voting Azumi.
Sunreeser Will either argue against Himashi G. or against Satoru, possibly will vote Azumi.
Rossi U. Will hopefully rectify the mistakes of his predecessor with an eloquent speech and pressure against Sunreeser and Satoru S.
Kimyo N. Will hopefully be more active and pressure against Sunreeser and Satoru S.
Satoru S. Will either argue against Himashi G. or against Satoru, possibly will vote Azumi.

So, in conclusion, tl;dr:
Spoiler:

Okay I was thinking pretty much the same thing. Out of Azumi, Satoru and Sunreeser, there is a good chance of 2/3 being mafia and I'm pretty sure at least one of them are mafia. Because of the reasons you mentioned. Well I don't exactly find Azumi scummy. But when Sunreeser and Satoru correctly saved her a few hours before deadline (Which she needed two lynchs to save her) thats a little suspicious. I might be wrong but this is the only thing we can go off of right now.
Toby J.
Toby J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Toby J. Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:40 pm

Kimyo N. wrote:Ok guys, here we go.
Rossi U. - was just subbed in, I don't have a clue about him. We'll see I guess. 50/50 neutral

Himashi G. - the man who is controversial as hell at times. Feeling a town read off him, is doing good with pressuring and starting conversations that aid us as a town. 70/30 town I guess

Dayton B. - quiet since he was subbed in. dunno if that suggests lurking or something but meh. neutral

Toby J. - he's saying logical things I guess, but I'm getting a vibe off him that's a bit off. I don't know what, and I'm probably talking shit, but yeah, may as well share that thought with you guys. 57/43 town (le percentages c: )

sunreeser - has been pretty solid most of the game imo, cept yesterday with that questionable lynch. Misawo was an ok option tho, and I think that did help us a lil bit, as he may have been a hindrance later on, on a lylo maybe. Still believing in a town read from sunreeser, but I defos got a closer eye on her now.60/40 town

azumi a. - I don't have a clue man. I mean, the mindgame with not protecting willhiema was dumb, I do agree, but it was literally better than half the shit you guys did that day. azumi just tried to save our top contributing toanie by trying to fool the mafia, which was bound to happen in one of these games. Sorry for the long thing about that, just had to share, seeing as I haven't mentioned my thoughts much on the azumi situation. I really need to take a proper look at the recent things, and i'm not gonna make a huge wall, so will just leave my read atm. neutral, could lean both ways imo. I don't have a clue my god.

Satoru S. - I dunno with him. He's a little questionable, being on the koji lynch d1 and the sudden misawo one. Seriously was a bit weird with both sunreeser and Santorum doing the lynch. Team perhaps? We'll see. His posts also have seemed a bit vacant (albeit so are mine), but we'll see what will end with this thing. In comparison to sunreeser tho, he has less content and logic etc. Which is another reason for my read atm. 55/60 to neutral, unsure with him.

Well there you guys go, that should be them all I think. Gotta say, I was a bit brief with some, sorry about that, but I guess I'll expand on people as the day goes on.

IMO, make a scumread list if you want guys, it's pmylo and it would help us out a bit to gain a better idea.
Its good that you let everyone know of your thoughts, but don't you have a scum read on anyone?
Toby J.
Toby J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimyo N. Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:13 am

Toby J. wrote:
Kimyo N. wrote:Ok guys, here we go.

Its good that you let everyone know of your thoughts, but don't you have a scum read on anyone?
Not yet, people are really just too conflicting on the lower end of the spectrum both ways for me to get a proper scum/not scum.
If you guys want my most likely scrum, it would probably be satoru, azumi and I don't know who else. They seem to be the ones sticking out to me but yeah. Not my definite read atm, just the thought of this so far.
Kimyo N.
Kimyo N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next