Game 14: Protect Wisely!

Page 21 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Game 14: Protect Wisely!

Post by Sunreeser on Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:50 am

Do you guys like my new avatar :3
avatar
Sunreeser

Posts : 89
Join date : 2015-01-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 14: Protect Wisely!

Post by Himashi G. on Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:53 am

I... Single-handedly screwed town over by advocating for both a Toby J. lynch and encouraging a Dayton lynch before I died. I thought Dayton was the scum all the way up to the moment I opened the host's spoiler. Why did I abandon what I knew to be true with Sunreeser blocking an Azumi lynch? What possessed me to even think what Dayton was doing was worse? I knew Rossi was confirmed because of what he did with the Azumi D3 lynch, but Sunreeser did the exact opposite the day before.
I am so sorry guys. Well played, Sunreeser...
avatar
Himashi G.

Posts : 86
Join date : 2015-01-17
Location : At home crying in a corner with an empty Mountain Dew can and a newly developed Sunreeser complex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 14: Protect Wisely!

Post by Himashi G. on Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:56 am

What really irks me is the fact that I got eight points while Sunreeser got eleven--surviving to D6 while participating in two townie lynches, plus the win bonus.
I failed so hard.
avatar
Himashi G.

Posts : 86
Join date : 2015-01-17
Location : At home crying in a corner with an empty Mountain Dew can and a newly developed Sunreeser complex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 14: Protect Wisely!

Post by Himashi G. on Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:56 am

Toby J. wrote:OMG I TOLD YOU GUYS ;_;

What did I say? When I die, LYNCH SCUMREESER xD
but nooooooo Himashi wanted to nl ;-;
It was MyLo anyways... That much I can say in my defense, but not much else.
avatar
Himashi G.

Posts : 86
Join date : 2015-01-17
Location : At home crying in a corner with an empty Mountain Dew can and a newly developed Sunreeser complex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 14: Protect Wisely!

Post by Azumi A. on Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:02 am

I can FINALLY say something now, himashi you are not an idiot and you did find me as scum, but the reasons were complete bullshit xD I didn't say who to kill night 1, I just told them "kill anyone" and they decided, same for a lot of other things, I did not tell sunreeser to save me, I told him that it was his choice to save me if he wanted to, I did not lynch toby to make him seem towny I did it because I wanted to see if I could save myself or make him scummy if that wouldn't work and so on.

Also, himashi if this really is your first game then you did great apart from the thing where theory isn't perfect, I am someone on who theory just doesn't work. It just doesn't, I would have acted almost completely the same as town, maybe a bit more on gut feeling meaning I'd be even more scummy but yeah...

And of course, you made a bit of a mistake in your thought process between dayton and sunreeser himashi. You told them to claim what protect they had left, you thought that the mafia would pick the protect for someone else but for the mafia it would in fact be better to say self protect, as that would mean you wont look as if you're trying to trick town into lynching in mylo, it'll be safe, and sunreeser was in a position where he was suspected, when suspected as mafia you do anything to seem like town, and not to fool town.
avatar
Azumi A.

Posts : 39
Join date : 2015-01-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 14: Protect Wisely!

Post by Rossi U. on Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:13 am

oh hi azumi gratz on the win
avatar
Rossi U.

Posts : 76
Join date : 2015-01-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 14: Protect Wisely!

Post by Rossi U. on Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:15 am

i think i know who azumi is
avatar
Rossi U.

Posts : 76
Join date : 2015-01-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 14: Protect Wisely!

Post by Willhiema L. on Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:55 pm

Well done to the mafia on winning this game! Here are a few thoughts about the game...

On day 2, azumi could have been easily proven mafia just by using the logic from day + night 1. Azumi wasn't being scummy but everything made sense. You see at night 1, mafia would want to make a safe kill because if they go and take a risk, mafia could potentially have a no kill and will be EXTREMELY BEHIND, and thats a big deal. So if the mafia would only take a risk if they were really dumb. So why did mafia target me even tho Azumi said that she was protecting me? Surely that means mafia are really dumb? But they just won? Well, there was only one person who knew that killing me was safe. And that was Azumi! If you think about it, everything makes sense. Mafia seriously isn't gonna go VGC world championships mode and try to predict the unexpected coz that is retarded. But it was my mistake to have not used my self-protect because I thought someone was gonna see through that and protect me, I was so close to protecting myself as well Sad I would say that if Azumi didnt target me and targetted someone else, I would say Azumi would have been in a high position of power that would have carried her forward throughout the whole game.

Kimyo slipped really badly, how can you confirm your role if you didnt know your role? Unless you are mafia of course, which is why she asked what a Modified Doc was.

I still can't get over the fact sunreeser managed to solo through this game LMAO. Props to sunreeser for doing that and I must say, you took advantage of every situation that was advantageous for you very well. But as Temaku said, sunreeser + azumi was VERY obvious and the misawo lynch also added to the big lights that sunreeser was mafia. Well done nonetheless Very Happy

I cant remember what day it was but people were saying that Azumi was confo town and all that shit and I have to say, I was REALLY WORRIED. But who came to save the day? HIMASHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!! Seriously I was in joy when you went after Azumi, I think I PMed AJ to give Himashi a hug for me (i am not sure if he read it coz he normally DCs). And the kimyo lynch was very nice too..... But i am not sure what happened after that lol

Rossi U, you shoulda done the Jimmy Q and lynch the guy who everybody thought was town (even tho no one really did in this game) but oh well, you did well pressuring Dayton (and not doing the same to sunreeser godammit).

I dont really know what else to say really, I thought mafia didnt actually play that well at the start but then swept at the end which is pretty cool. But that might be because of the fact town didnt play very well at the end after a strong start.... but oh well!

Good job to everyone who played and congratulations to the mafia who won the game!

Fun fact: I managed to figure out all 3 mafia on day 2 lol. This is in white because I dont wanna be harrassed coz people think I am showing off lol
avatar
Willhiema L.

Posts : 45
Join date : 2015-01-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 14: Protect Wisely!

Post by Himashi G. on Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:00 pm

Willhemia, did you really? That seems extraordinarily unlikely. But I don't doubt it if you did, in actuality.
avatar
Himashi G.

Posts : 86
Join date : 2015-01-17
Location : At home crying in a corner with an empty Mountain Dew can and a newly developed Sunreeser complex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 14: Protect Wisely!

Post by Rossi U. on Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:03 pm

hi himashi
avatar
Rossi U.

Posts : 76
Join date : 2015-01-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 14: Protect Wisely!

Post by ajhockeystar on Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:31 pm

Himashi G. wrote:Willhemia, did you really? That seems extraordinarily unlikely. But I don't doubt it if you did, in actuality.

I can confirm that. Though, he first guessed Azumi as mafia, to which I said yes. Using that knowledge and other plays, he then guessed Kimyo, and I confirmed it, then with that knowledge he guessed Sunreeser. So yeah he did, though knowing for sure that Azumi was scum defo helped Razz
avatar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Posts : 947
Join date : 2014-01-11

View user profile http://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 14: Protect Wisely!

Post by Himashi G. on Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:14 pm

TBH I've no idea why I was not killed after getting Kimyo lynched. The irony is, town would have won were I killed then.
avatar
Himashi G.

Posts : 86
Join date : 2015-01-17
Location : At home crying in a corner with an empty Mountain Dew can and a newly developed Sunreeser complex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 14: Protect Wisely!

Post by ajhockeystar on Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:53 pm

Oh yeah, here's the list of kills/protections per night:

Game 14:
Night 1:
Mafia- kill Willhiema
Satoru- idle
Himashi- idle
Terri- idle
Rossi- idle

Night 2:
Mafia- kill Terri
Terri- idle
Satoru- protect self
Dayton- protect Sunreeser
Himashi- protect self

Night 3:
Mafia- kill Himashi
Satoru- protect Himashi
Himashi- protect Rossi
Toby- protect self

Night 4:
Mafia- kill Dayton
Rossi- protect self
Dayton- idle
Toby- protect Dayton

Night 5:
Mafia- kill Satoru
Rossi- protect Himashi

Night 6:
Mafia- kill Himashi
Dayton- protect self
avatar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Posts : 947
Join date : 2014-01-11

View user profile http://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 14: Protect Wisely!

Post by Rossi U. on Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:02 pm

when are we guessing?
avatar
Rossi U.

Posts : 76
Join date : 2015-01-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 14: Protect Wisely!

Post by ajhockeystar on Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:13 pm

Rossi U. wrote:when are we guessing?

Now! http://goo.gl/forms/GcqkWSjXhU
avatar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Posts : 947
Join date : 2014-01-11

View user profile http://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 14: Protect Wisely!

Post by Willhiema L. on Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:02 am

I haven't really been keeping up with the other game so i have no idea lol
avatar
Willhiema L.

Posts : 45
Join date : 2015-01-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 14: Protect Wisely!

Post by Toby J. on Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:46 am

Hey! At least I get points for saving Dayton Very Happy

And Himashi, it wasn't your fault. We couldn't have gotten the other two scum so easily without you.
I'll admit you're lynch on me was logical, I went wrong when I thought Kimyo was town, so it wasn't wrong of you to suspect me. Its just that I think you got a little over confident when you lynched two consecutive scums so you thought you were right again which is probably why you didn't take my opinion into consideration.
But I really can't blame anyone, because I fucked up too lol. Anyways, well played sunreeser. You also should thank Himashi for your win tho. What he said the previous day about Dayton could have also lead Rossi to lynch Razz
avatar
Toby J.

Posts : 66
Join date : 2015-01-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 14: Protect Wisely!

Post by Temaku T. on Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:17 am

Toby J. wrote:Hey! At least I get points for saving Dayton Very Happy

Yeah, but you lose them by getting lynched
avatar
Temaku T.

Posts : 180
Join date : 2015-01-18
Location : Why do you want to know that? Stalker!

View user profile http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Temacu

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 14: Protect Wisely!

Post by Temaku T. on Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:19 am

Also aj, when are you gonna post a link to the scum QT here?
avatar
Temaku T.

Posts : 180
Join date : 2015-01-18
Location : Why do you want to know that? Stalker!

View user profile http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Temacu

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 14: Protect Wisely!

Post by Toby J. on Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:35 am

;___; b-but I worked so hard that night to figure out who to protect Sad thanks a lot, sunreeser
avatar
Toby J.

Posts : 66
Join date : 2015-01-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 14: Protect Wisely!

Post by Temaku T. on Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:41 am

tbh that was a very clutch protect
why didn't you say that you had done that, again?
It could have saved Dayton on the last day, although Rossi reading back would have also done so.
...or Dayton reading back, tbh.
avatar
Temaku T.

Posts : 180
Join date : 2015-01-18
Location : Why do you want to know that? Stalker!

View user profile http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Temacu

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 14: Protect Wisely!

Post by ajhockeystar on Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:10 am

Oh, one of the scums couldn't access the QT, so they communicated by PMs on here.
avatar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Posts : 947
Join date : 2014-01-11

View user profile http://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 14: Protect Wisely!

Post by Azumi A. on Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:11 am

wilhiema, why do you think I killed you? you were one of the 2 people who isn't in the mafia who seemed to be able to make connections, people who lead the town or at least try to are often the ones that know what they're doing, that's why you had to die. The other option would have been himashi if it would have been clearer he would lead town so much
avatar
Azumi A.

Posts : 39
Join date : 2015-01-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 14: Protect Wisely!

Post by Willhiema L. on Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:31 am

Azumi A. wrote:wilhiema, why do you think I killed you? you were one of the 2 people who isn't in the mafia who seemed to be able to make connections, people who lead the town or at least try to are often the ones that know what they're doing, that's why you had to die. The other option would have been himashi if it would have been clearer he would lead town so much
Well lets say i was you and i was dealing with willhiema (myself). i wouldn't have feinted and instead, tried to bait the protect onto me because believe me, lots of people would have tried to protect. But then again thats just me and my playstyle when i am mafia, I like to always play safe lol. I mean i really like the idea, however you put yourself at high risk. fortunately for you no one noticed Wink
avatar
Willhiema L.

Posts : 45
Join date : 2015-01-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 14: Protect Wisely!

Post by Azumi A. on Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:42 pm

I know, I could have easily done that, and it would have been safer for me, but the point is, you just told me this strategy, you would have thought of it, you would have seen through it. Sure the risks were high but you really needed to die, you're the only one who REALLY saw through the whole thing
avatar
Azumi A.

Posts : 39
Join date : 2015-01-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 14: Protect Wisely!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum