PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 12: Vengeful Mafia Mafia

+13
Gizelle V.
Natchi F.
ajhockeystar
Kezoki Q.
Wakana O.
Jenina E.
Nicolai I.
Mizuho N.
Osashi D.
Warden H.
Agatha A.
Brendan T.
Kenzo U.
17 posters

Page 12 of 27 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 27  Next

Go down

Game 12: Vengeful Mafia Mafia - Page 12 Empty Re: Game 12: Vengeful Mafia Mafia

Post by Agatha A. Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:16 pm

9 PM est
Agatha A.
Agatha A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Agatha A. Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:16 pm

so there's 7 hours or so left
Agatha A.
Agatha A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuho N. Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:19 pm

Agatha A. wrote:Kezoki reply: assuming only town wants the game to be active, everyone is (hopefully) in this for the fun, and in a dead game it isn't really fun is it? as town it's fun to figure out who the mafia is, as mafia it's fun to win without being seen as scum at any point, or maybe you find it more fun to survive while being seen as one of the most scummy players? who knows, still, a game isn't fun if it's dead. That's the thing about Mizuho, and some other posts of which I'm like "why... just why?", posts that are just fillering to me. For the rest nothing odd really but still.
Well the reason i tend to post fillers is because i am always online and the game is not always active and I dont have mucj to say so i am just like Wynaut?
Mizuho N.
Mizuho N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuho N. Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:21 pm

Kezoki Q. wrote:
Agatha A. wrote:so, the situation right now (sorry for not putting this all in 1 message... I keep posting something and then remembering another point): there are 6 villagers and 3 mafia left, if we misslynch we'll have 5-3, if we lynch correctly we'll have 5-2, the odds of lynching correctly are 1 in 3 though with 2 failed lynches already... if we end up with 5-3 we can misslynch once more for the rest of the game, but once we use that misslynch we MUST lynch mafia each time, if we end up with 5-2, we have 2 misslynches before we have to lynch mafia every time, which is obviously better.
Read the rules. Mafia dies = townie dies. I doubt you skipped that part, and the fact you pretended not to know it just makes you scummier.
Dude, you might wanna read more carefully before you make accusations like those. I am surprised that Agatha kept his cool tho. If it was me i woulda started raging hardcore (#LearningFromRobert)
Mizuho N.
Mizuho N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuho N. Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:22 pm

Also agatha you also have posted fillers and the majority of the people here have....so why me?
Mizuho N.
Mizuho N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Agatha A. Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:23 pm

>agatha keeping his cool, yup I'm so keeping my cool, it's not like I just almost facedesked because of the reading or anything...

I chose to say that about you because kezoki asked to to say the odd things I found about you, so yeah, that's why

another thing to remember: you don't have to react to ALL posts, if everyone would react to every post the game would implode or something with the ammount of posts
Agatha A.
Agatha A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuho N. Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:26 pm

Agatha A. wrote:>agatha keeping his cool, yup I'm so keeping my cool, it's not like I just almost facedesked because of the reading or anything...

I chose to say that about you because kezoki asked to to say the odd things I found about you, so yeah, that's why

another thing to remember: you don't have to react to ALL posts, if everyone would react to every post the game would implode or something with the ammount of posts
1.) Yeah but you didnt show it, which is good.

2.)he did? Ok.

3.)To what was that responding to?
Mizuho N.
Mizuho N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Agatha A. Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:27 pm

3) nothing, it was just random thing to remember so you don't go like "HE DIDN'T RESPOND TO THIS SO HE'S SCUMMY!"
Agatha A.
Agatha A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kezoki Q. Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:28 pm

Whoops, my bad agatha. Also guys, please, we need to know what to do. I have to go to sleep in a few, and I won't be here on deadline, we need a decision.
Kezoki Q.
Kezoki Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuho N. Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:29 pm

Agatha A. wrote:also, little thing about my gut feeling: it's actually more of a voice in my head or something, when I'm about to lynch someone every now and then something in my head just tells me to lynch the other person against all logic.
Yeah i sometimes get that too. Theoretically if there is something that seems illogical but correct, then its logical. There is nothing logical that IS illogical, it just seems illogical. Its your job to find how you are gonna make it clear to the rest of the people why it is ACTUALLY logical
Mizuho N.
Mizuho N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuho N. Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:30 pm

Agatha A. wrote:3) nothing, it was just random thing to remember so you don't go like "HE DIDN'T RESPOND TO THIS SO HE'S SCUMMY!"
Thats something Kezoki would say lol. Plus of anyone would say that then they would be 400% hypocrite
Mizuho N.
Mizuho N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Agatha A. Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:30 pm

the problem is, 9/10 I can't figure out what makes it logical...
Agatha A.
Agatha A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuho N. Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:31 pm

Kezoki Q. wrote:Whoops, my bad agatha. Also guys, please, we need to know what to do. I have to go to sleep in a few, and I won't be here on deadline, we need a decision.
Well as for myself, I am really curious to see Osashi's readlist. So thats why i am gonna base my decison mainly of that but with other stuff included of course
Mizuho N.
Mizuho N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuho N. Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:33 pm

Agatha A. wrote:the problem is, 9/10 I can't figure out what makes it logical...
Its just putting on that extra bit of effort. But technically if you or anyone else cannot find why it is logical then it most likely isnt logical
Mizuho N.
Mizuho N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kezoki Q. Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:34 pm

Mizuho N. wrote:
Kezoki Q. wrote:Whoops, my bad agatha. Also guys, please, we need to know what to do. I have to go to sleep in a few, and I won't be here on deadline, we need a decision.
Well as for myself, I am really curious to see Osashi's readlist. So thats why i am gonna base my decison mainly of that but with other stuff included of course
We already know the content, me as scum, agatha as scum, but okay I will wait. More important is the other guys, warden/brendan/nicolai... Come on, might be a coincidence that none of them is posting but could it be that they're just waiting for the deadline knowing that the lynch is on Osashi or myself?
Kezoki Q.
Kezoki Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Osashi D. Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:35 pm

Be there in 5 mins.
Osashi D.
Osashi D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuho N. Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:36 pm

Osashi D. wrote:Be there in 5 mins.
Ok sure
Mizuho N.
Mizuho N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Agatha A. Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:36 pm

actually, the lynch for today would be on osashi if nothing gets changed, then tomorrow it would probably end up on me if no one gets a lynch on them
Agatha A.
Agatha A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Osashi D. Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:44 pm

Alright, Let's do this.
Osashi D.
Osashi D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuho N. Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:47 pm

Kezoki Q. wrote:
Mizuho N. wrote:
We already know the content, me as scum, agatha as scum, but okay I will wait. More important is the other guys, warden/brendan/nicolai... Come on, might be a coincidence that none of them is posting but could it be that they're just waiting for the deadline knowing that the lynch is on Osashi or myself?
Perhaps, but we cant say for certain. Lynching inactives hasnt been going well atm. So i am hesitant to carry on with it.
Mizuho N.
Mizuho N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kezoki Q. Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:13 pm

So... we doin this?
Kezoki Q.
Kezoki Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuho N. Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:30 pm

Kezoki Q. wrote:So... we doin this?
Well Osashi is still online, since it has been almost an hour, we can tell she is working on a quality readlist
Mizuho N.
Mizuho N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kezoki Q. Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:33 pm

Mizuho N. wrote:
Kezoki Q. wrote:So... we doin this?
Well Osashi is still online, since it has been almost an hour, we can tell she is working on a quality readlist
Stalker IMO
Kezoki Q.
Kezoki Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Osashi D. Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:36 pm

Starting my read list with the inactives one first because their posts are less and I can analyzed them faster:

Wakana O. as Town: Despite not having a lot of posts, her posts are not what a mafia would say. First of all, it lacks motive. In her earlier posts, she mentioned Toran D. If she was mafia, I don't think there was any reason to post that. The general tone of the posts are town-like. For example, she mentioned that if you are evading and fillering, you are more likely to get lynched. and "I don't know why you guys lynched Jenina". These statements are very town-like to me, however, it could be argued that she is trying to look town and thinking long-term. However, her activity has dropped so I doubt she is thinking long-term.

Warden H as Town: Warden H is similar to Wakana imo. His posts are very town-like in my opinion. I like his attitude of questioning Mizuho's scumlist which seems like something a townie would do. There is also no signs of any mafia motive found.

Brendan T as SCUM: This might be a bit weird to think that we have enough information to determine that an inactive as scum. However, looking back at his posts I found something suspicious. "Just from skimming I found Kenzo the scummiest", how could he do that if Kenzo didn't talk at all? Also the fact that he ignored Kenzo death is also pretty suspicious, since it shows that either he didn't pay attention to the host posts which arguably is the most important things to look for when you are skimming through or just making stuff up to look townie. With these reasons I think he is scum.

Nicolai I as NULL: Literally no information about him. Wait until he comes online and talk I guess.

Natchi F as Neutral: I have mixed feelings when I read Natchi posts. I think he didn't start any new ideas much, but rather commented on what others said or think. His reasoning for lynching also isn't the strongest - the lynch of Jenina was mainly based on his feelings. Also, I think the comments he made are based mainly on what ifs rather than what has said. He seems to disagree more than agree is what I'm trying too say here. However, his effort of replying seems really town-like, therefore, I have mixed opinions about him.

Agatha A as Leaning Scum: Looking back, there were so many people against her in the early game that it makes me think that it is impossible for her to be mafia. However, it is possible that the mafia are the inactive people. Another reason I think Agatha may potentially be scum is the fact that she said useless things in the beginning and even mentioned that she wasn't interested in the game but her next post begged for her to live the next day. Her read list isn't that strong either to be honest. It mentioned arguments that doesn't really determine if someone is mafia/town or arguments that have been posted before. She also seems to be in the middle too much, such as, I don't know.. hmm I think this but may be that. This makes me think that she is leaning mafia.

Kezoki Q as Leaning Scum: I must admit that some of my posts regarding Kezoki early on is bias. First of all, I really wanted to keep playing in this game so I kind panicked that he lynched me. However, it is not totally due to personal feelings as I already said that he may be scum during Day 2 which was not influenced by panicking. His posts early on were scummy to me. He quickly changed his mind when lynching and had a mindset of inactive = scummy. This can be seen as lynch-happy because he was reckless to make decisions, especially when he says things like "i don't care if this is scummy af but I have my reasons". The fact that he responded to my first read list with sarcasm gives of a mafia feel to me. Also when I questioned he lynch, he would say things like "Do you have a better idea?" which to me gives off a feeling that he is lynch-happy. He even admitted that he lynched me early because he thought he wouldn't have enough time to post, which to me, implies that he is afraid of me lynching him first. Kezoki also mentions the inactives often during the end of this day, maybe he is just trying to sway attention?

Mizuho N. as Town: I am always scared to list the most active person as town. First of all, she could easily be mafia however her tones and posts don't scream mafia to me as much as some other town leader did. She also do not have a clear scum motive behind her posts. She has been the glue that kept town together, so I don't see a reason she is scum.

Therefore, the scum would be Kezoki, Agatha and Brendan.

Natchi and Nicolai are also honorable mentions as candidates however they do not stand out to me as much.

Some things to point out for town before I go:

1) I think we should keep united. I think an effective way to bring this game back after mislynching is to discuss, a lot. Rather than lynching early, I believe we should bring up an issue and see how each people react and thinks about it.

2) Find relationships. One thing we have not did much is discuss potential scum team. We mentioned inactives and who maybe scum, but never really talk about how this person has interacted with others.

3) Good luck and never give up! I know town can bring this back. Even if i get lynched, you have information that you verify that it is truly from a town-perspective. Note however, that my read list is my personal opinion and may be totally wrong.

(Also I suggest that if we cannot come up with a solution, we should lynch Brendan)
Osashi D.
Osashi D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Osashi D. Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:38 pm

Phew.. that took a long time but hope it was worth it!
Osashi D.
Osashi D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 27 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 27  Next