PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 12: Vengeful Mafia Mafia

+13
Gizelle V.
Natchi F.
ajhockeystar
Kezoki Q.
Wakana O.
Jenina E.
Nicolai I.
Mizuho N.
Osashi D.
Warden H.
Agatha A.
Brendan T.
Kenzo U.
17 posters

Page 13 of 27 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 27  Next

Go down

Game 12: Vengeful Mafia Mafia - Page 13 Empty Re: Game 12: Vengeful Mafia Mafia

Post by Osashi D. Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:40 pm

Oh i should mention that if we do lynch a mafia, we should pay attention to the kill afterwards. Mafia is likely to target someone not scummy or most useful to town, so if some people you expect to die didn't die, then he/she may be mafia.

However by saying this the mafia has changed their gameplan.
Osashi D.
Osashi D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Agatha A. Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:50 pm

This. This is why I trust osashi, who would work on a readlist for an hour, knowing they are about to get lynched?
Agatha A.
Agatha A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Osashi D. Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:51 pm

Anyways, I am out for tonight.

Hopefully you guys trust me, or at least gained some information from me Smile
Osashi D.
Osashi D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kezoki Q. Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:52 pm

Osashi D. wrote:

Kezoki Q as Leaning Scum: I must admit that some of my posts regarding Kezoki early on is bias. First of all, I really wanted to keep playing in this game so I kind panicked that he lynched me. However, it is not totally due to personal feelings as I already said that he may be scum during Day 2 which was not influenced by panicking. His posts early on were scummy to me. He quickly changed his mind when lynching and had a mindset of inactive = scummy. This can be seen as lynch-happy because he was reckless to make decisions, especially when he says things like "i don't care if this is scummy af but I have my reasons". The fact that he responded to my first read list with sarcasm gives of a mafia feel to me. Also when I questioned he lynch, he would say things like "Do you have a better idea?" which to me gives off a feeling that he is lynch-happy. He even admitted that he lynched me early because he thought he wouldn't have enough time to post, which to me, implies that he is afraid of me lynching him first. Kezoki also mentions the inactives often during the end of this day, maybe he is just trying to sway attention?

I'll reply to this part and we can decide what to do then. Lynch-Happy is not a bad thing. Lynch-Happy = agressive, and to be honest I am always aggressive, whether as town or mafia. That's just how I play. You can't just say hey this guys wants to lynch people so he's obviously scum, the objective of this game is to find out who the mafia is, people crack under pressure, and the best way to pressure them is to lynch them.
I did not respond to your first list with sarcasm, I legit found a hole in it, and explained my point. And yes, I stand on my decision to call out the inactives. Guilty until proven innocent IMO, and the more you stay away from the game during important moments, the guiltier you are.
Kezoki Q.
Kezoki Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kezoki Q. Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:54 pm

Agatha A. wrote:This. This is why I trust osashi, who would work on a readlist for an hour, knowing they are about to get lynched?
Not really a good point, Mizuho,Osashi,me,Natchi and you have all posted extended readlists... But hey, it's your gut feeling.
Kezoki Q.
Kezoki Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Agatha A. Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:58 pm

Knowing I am probably next, it doesn't really matter if I look a bit more scummy anymore. Though I do want to ask you all one thing, can you PLEASE just stop calling me scummy because I had forgotten about the game? PLEASE, it's really annoying to be called scummy for starting to try to help after being forgetful about the game for a bit and then people coming with such excuses for why they think I'm scummy. Come with something legit, please. Come with something about what I said, not about what I DIDN'T say. And the thing with not being interested, while I could of course lie, after getting my role pm I was kind of disappointed because I wouldn't get to make plans to kill everyone in the game, though meanwhile this game has gotten interesting for me. With that said.
lynch kezoki q.
Agatha A.
Agatha A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Osashi D. Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:59 pm

Kezoki Q. wrote:
Osashi D. wrote:

Kezoki Q as Leaning Scum: I must admit that some of my posts regarding Kezoki early on is bias. First of all, I really wanted to keep playing in this game so I kind panicked that he lynched me. However, it is not totally due to personal feelings as I already said that he may be scum during Day 2 which was not influenced by panicking. His posts early on were scummy to me. He quickly changed his mind when lynching and had a mindset of inactive = scummy. This can be seen as lynch-happy because he was reckless to make decisions, especially when he says things like "i don't care if this is scummy af but I have my reasons". The fact that he responded to my first read list with sarcasm gives of a mafia feel to me. Also when I questioned he lynch, he would say things like "Do you have a better idea?" which to me gives off a feeling that he is lynch-happy. He even admitted that he lynched me early because he thought he wouldn't have enough time to post, which to me, implies that he is afraid of me lynching him first. Kezoki also mentions the inactives often during the end of this day, maybe he is just trying to sway attention?

I'll reply to this part and we can decide what to do then. Lynch-Happy is not a bad thing. Lynch-Happy = agressive, and to be honest I am always aggressive, whether as town or mafia. That's just how I play. You can't just say hey this guys wants to lynch people so he's obviously scum, the objective of this game is to find out who the mafia is, people crack under pressure, and the best way to pressure them is to lynch them.
I did not respond to your first list with sarcasm, I legit found a hole in it, and explained my point. And yes, I stand on my decision to call out the inactives. Guilty until proven innocent IMO, and the more you stay away from the game during important moments, the guiltier you are.

Okay, maybe one last post. I have already mentioned why i think being aggressive in this format isn't too good. Also you clearly used sarcasm, please don't say you didn't. My fate is in your hands anyway, and if you truly believe that my efforts i proved today was not enough to prove that i am not the best lynch target then there is nothing i can do.
Osashi D.
Osashi D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Osashi D. Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:00 pm

Kezoki Q. wrote:Yes, and coming online once a week to post your reads without explaining your absence isn't scummy at all. I don't have to defend myself, while me natchi and mizuho were arguing over who to lynch you said absolutely nothing.

This is the post i'm talking about btw.
Osashi D.
Osashi D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Agatha A. Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:01 pm

Kezoki, tbh by now you should know that if someone thinks about what they post, which is possible in forums mafia, pressure means nothing.
Agatha A.
Agatha A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Osashi D. Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:02 pm

Where is the "hole" in my list?
Osashi D.
Osashi D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Osashi D. Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:04 pm

Also I don't know if i should lynch kezoki and secure my position.... Ahhhbhhsjkshgkskhdjsmsmslskdh

Mizuho come on imo
Osashi D.
Osashi D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Osashi D. Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:04 pm

Anyways too much ranting. Good night.
Osashi D.
Osashi D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kezoki Q. Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:05 pm

Agatha A. wrote:Knowing I am probably next, it doesn't really matter if I look a bit more scummy anymore. Though I do want to ask you all one thing, can you PLEASE just stop calling me scummy because I had forgotten about the game? PLEASE, it's really annoying to be called scummy for starting to try to help after being forgetful about the game for a bit and then people coming with such excuses for why they think I'm scummy. Come with something legit, please.  Come with something about what I said, not about what I DIDN'T say. And the thing with not being interested, while I could of course lie, after getting my role pm I was kind of disappointed because I wouldn't get to make plans to kill everyone in the game, though meanwhile this game has gotten interesting for me. With that said.
lynch kezoki q.

So you decided to lynch me out of nowhere, without explaining why?
Osashi please stay for a bit, we should really make a decision.
Kezoki Q.
Kezoki Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Agatha A. Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:07 pm

Have you bothered to explain yourself? I am on phone so it's hard to type, if you insist I will post my reasoning though
Agatha A.
Agatha A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kezoki Q. Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:09 pm

Well basically now I can no longer remove my Osashi lynch because I would be lynched then... I'm not even sure who is scum anymore, but I can't afford to change my lynch :/
Kezoki Q.
Kezoki Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Agatha A. Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:09 pm

You can, you can easily lynch me and survive yourself
Agatha A.
Agatha A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kezoki Q. Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:11 pm

Agatha A. wrote:You can, you can easily lynch me and survive yourself
By switching my lynch to you, we'd be 1-1 and since you lynched me first I would be the one dying, that's how plurality works.
Kezoki Q.
Kezoki Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Agatha A. Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:11 pm

Osashi lynched me though right? (Or my memory is failing me)
Agatha A.
Agatha A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Agatha A. Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:12 pm

And I know, bad idea to point this out...
Agatha A.
Agatha A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Agatha A. Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:16 pm

Anyways, I'll see if I'm dead or Nah tomorrow. Night
Agatha A.
Agatha A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kezoki Q. Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:17 pm

I don't think so.
And guys we're doing this all wrong, we know our timezones are different yet no one posts for the whole 3 days, we wait until it's a few hours before deadline and start throwing accusations, knowing full well we won't be able to discuss it properly. We filled 4 pages in a few hours.
Kezoki Q.
Kezoki Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kezoki Q. Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:19 pm

I'm gonna have to leave too, and I could also die without having a chance to defend myself (since it will be late in the AM in my timezone) :/
Kezoki Q.
Kezoki Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuho N. Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:36 pm

Osashi D. wrote:Starting my read list with the inactives one first because their posts are less and I can analyzed them faster:

Wakana O. as Town: Despite not having a lot of posts, her posts are not what a mafia would say. First of all, it lacks motive. In her earlier posts, she mentioned Toran D. If she was mafia, I don't think there was any reason to post that. The general tone of the posts are town-like. For example, she mentioned that if you are evading and fillering, you are more likely to get lynched. and "I don't know why you guys lynched Jenina". These statements are very town-like to me, however, it could be argued that she is trying to look town and thinking long-term. However, her activity has dropped so I doubt she is thinking long-term.

But jeez, she's a bit too inactive....

Warden H as Town: Warden H is similar to Wakana imo. His posts are very town-like in my opinion. I like his attitude of questioning Mizuho's scumlist which seems like something a townie would do. There is also no signs of any mafia motive found.

[size=67]True but i disliked the fact he almost ignored what was happening (which was Kezoki vs Osashi) and kept on questioning me. Why cant he do both? Also i dont know why the font size when massive.[/size]

Brendan T as SCUM: This might be a bit weird to think that we have enough information to determine that an inactive as scum. However, looking back at his posts I found something suspicious. "Just from skimming I found Kenzo the scummiest", how could he do that if Kenzo didn't talk at all? Also the fact that he ignored Kenzo death is also pretty suspicious, since it shows that either he didn't pay attention to the host posts which arguably is the most important things to look for when you are skimming through or just making stuff up to look townie. With these reasons I think he is scum.  

Yeah, the problem with Brendan is that he is failing to try to make an effort to contribute. I wasnt too concerned about the Kenzo thing, I was concerned at his reply to me because in his first post he clearly stated that more opinions are to come but all he does is blame AJ and goes inactive for 6 years.

Natchi and Nicolai are also honorable mentions as candidates however they do not stand out to me as much.

Its very interesting how you deem Natchi as an honourable mention as a scum. 

Some things to point out for town before I go:

1) I think we should keep united. I think an effective way to bring this game back after mislynching is to discuss, a lot. Rather than lynching early, I believe we should bring up an issue and see how each people react and thinks about it.

2) Find relationships. One thing we have not did much is discuss potential scum team. We mentioned inactives and who maybe scum, but never really talk about how this person has interacted with others.

I did briefly mention Natchi F + Agatha A in one of my posts. But it was pretty brief as i didnt touch on it too much.

3) Good luck and never give up! I know town can bring this back. Even if i get lynched, you have information that you verify that it is truly from a town-perspective. Note however, that my read list is my personal opinion and may be totally wrong.

(Also I suggest that if we cannot come up with a solution, we should lynch Brendan)
Mizuho N.
Mizuho N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuho N. Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:39 pm

Kezoki Q. wrote:I don't think so.
And guys we're doing this all wrong, we know our timezones are different yet no one posts for the whole 3 days, we wait until it's a few hours before deadline and start throwing accusations, knowing full well we won't be able to discuss it properly. We filled 4 pages in a few hours.
Yeah i was amazed by how rapidly we started posting just today and with only 4 people. I mean look how much we could accomplish if all of us were active like this. But yeah, we need to use the whole day effectively, not just the last few days.
Mizuho N.
Mizuho N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wakana O. Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:48 pm

So somebody want to sum it up for me please Sad . I've been really busy lately so that is why there is not that much posts. I'm a player that would contribute a lot but a lot of homework and stuff but yeah. Would be nice if somebody catches me up on what is going on right now.
Wakana O.
Wakana O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 27 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 27  Next