PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 12: Vengeful Mafia Mafia

+13
Gizelle V.
Natchi F.
ajhockeystar
Kezoki Q.
Wakana O.
Jenina E.
Nicolai I.
Mizuho N.
Osashi D.
Warden H.
Agatha A.
Brendan T.
Kenzo U.
17 posters

Page 8 of 27 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 27  Next

Go down

Game 12: Vengeful Mafia Mafia - Page 8 Empty Re: Game 12: Vengeful Mafia Mafia

Post by Kezoki Q. Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:31 pm

Mizuho N. wrote:I just want to comment on some that I dont quite agree/understand much.

Kezoki Q. wrote:
-Osashi : Scummy. She did post a read-list, but it was pretty much useless since literally everyone was either town, or leaning town in her opinion. IMO, she's trying to get on everyone's good side, which is a typical mafia thing to do.

I believe you were the one who was deemed as scum in her eyes....that sort of contradicts what you are saying. Actually no, she said she'd lynch me to get the conversation going, her read on me was neutral

Kezoki Q. wrote:
-Wakana: Competely Neutral. She (He?) seems to alternate between posting some good, useful posts and then posting a useless, filler-y one.

To be honest I havent seen any filler posts from Wakana, unless you deem the ones that she just tells inactives to be active stuff which I kinda agree is iterated. But even so, I dont see how one post makes her null. There were a few posts about this but also some posts about a catchphrase which I didn't really get :p
Kezoki Q.
Kezoki Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuho N. Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:34 pm

Kezoki Q. wrote:
Mizuho N. wrote:I just want to comment on some that I dont quite agree/understand much.

Kezoki Q. wrote:
-Osashi : Scummy. She did post a read-list, but it was pretty much useless since literally everyone was either town, or leaning town in her opinion. IMO, she's trying to get on everyone's good side, which is a typical mafia thing to do.

I believe you were the one who was deemed as scum in her eyes....that sort of contradicts what you are saying. Actually no, she said she'd lynch me to get the conversation going, her read on me was neutral

Kezoki Q. wrote:
-Wakana: Competely Neutral. She (He?) seems to alternate between posting some good, useful posts and then posting a useless, filler-y one.

To be honest I havent seen any filler posts from Wakana, unless you deem the ones that she just tells inactives to be active stuff which I kinda agree is iterated. But even so, I dont see how one post makes her null. There were a few posts about this but also some posts about a catchphrase which I didn't really get :p

1.) However she did say that Kezoki is the scummiest in her eyes at the moment before she lynched. Then she said this lynch should spur discussion.

2.) Neither do I to be honest but I dont think it was meant to be a filler
Mizuho N.
Mizuho N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kezoki Q. Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Agatha A. wrote:Kezoki Q.: Mainly townread but there are a few things which are a bit odd, for example how at november 29 he posted that I came online while I came online at november 30, which is a bit odd, it would only benefit mafia to put me in a sticky situation right? and that could have put me in a really sticky situation, even stickier than it is now. for the rest just a few strange things but nothing else.

So it's wrong to assume you're a girl, but it's okay when you assume i'm a guy? xD
Kezoki Q.
Kezoki Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brendan T. Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:20 pm

Hey guys, REALLY sorry about the whole inactive thing, went on a vacation then never bothered to catch up. Anyhow I'm here now and have read through all 12 pages of discussion. I dont feel capable of putting together a read list just yet, but I may make one soon. Just from skimming Im finding Kenzo as the scummiest. More opinions to come.
Brendan T.
Brendan T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Natchi F. Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:12 pm

ok, i'm back. i'll read up and respond to whatever interests me.
Natchi F.
Natchi F.

http://www.serebii.net/anime/characters/natchi.shtml

Back to top Go down

Post by Natchi F. Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:42 pm

Agatha A. wrote:Another thing, I'm actually someone who contributes a lot when being mafia, though of course this isn't really so easy to say seeing as we don't know who is who xD either way, I'm not usually a lurker and I tend to pay attention when I'm mafia.

and then last: okay I got saved by someone but what does that actually say about me? Nothing if you ask me, it might have just been a mafia trick to get me to be scummy, and if I were to get lynched and would flip town the mafia would be back to not-so-scummy, right? After all, which mafia member in the right mind protects a town member? If you guys could let me live at least 1 day I would be very happy so I can show you guys that I was actually just being forgetful, if you still think I'm scummy after that, go ahead, lynch me. But it would make me really happy if you wouldn't lynch me this day but instead look at who is actually SCUMMY instead of who isn't useful for town, after all, the most town-like people could also flip mafia, there are several players in the mafia room I know that play perfect town while being mafia, though with those there's always something about it that activates my scum radar.

summary of what I just said: please let me live 1 more day, give me the chance to prove that I am actually just forgetful, there's nothing really I can say in my defense. If you do want to lynch me, keep a few things in mind. 1). the person that protected me might actually be mafia protecting a town to make the town look scummy, then when the townie gets lynched and flips town they look less scummy and there's yet another town eliminated, because what mafia would protect a town member? That's my thought on that, so if you lynch me, keep that in mind. 2). there are several people in the mafia room I know that play perfect town while being mafia, they do everything like a town player would, though those always have something that's off. That's something that appears on my scum-radar. Lynch me and lose that if you want to, or if you don't trust me.
For your first point, there's no way for us to know that since we have no idea who you are; given that you yourself said that you know this, why did you feel the need to mention it?
For your second point, I thought I had said that I believed Jenina was a better lynch option than you, rather than protecting you? I think you actually talked about it later so i'm not going to go into much detail

Mizuho N. wrote:But then again Kenzo was lurking and he was flipped town.....MINDFUCK!!!!!

This is the main thing that's annoying about inactives; since they don't contribute, they screw us over since we're not able to properly analyze everyone's behavior, making it a hell of a lot harder to find scum.

Kezoki Q. wrote:

I'm not disagreeing with your points, but this looks a lot like an OMGUS, mainly because Osashi lynched you yesterday. She also did have two neutral reads and a couple null reads, so not everyone was "town" or "leaning town" in her opinion.

Agatha A. wrote:First of all, she? don't judge someone's gender by the picture aj gives them :<

How else would you want us to determine gender? The photo is the only way we can use it; don't get too offended if we use the wrong pronoun (not trying to sound rude here, sorry if I do).

Agatha A. wrote:Kezoki Q.: Mainly townread but there are a few things which are a bit odd, for example how at november 29 he posted that I came online while I came online at november 30, which is a bit odd, it would only benefit mafia to put me in a sticky situation right? and that could have put me in a really sticky situation, even stickier than it is now. for the rest just a few strange things but nothing else.

Natchi F.: Townread, seriously townread, I know I've had the possibility of him being scum before but that was because I didn't feel like looking into the situation back then, lazy which made me stupid. He was just being logical, why lynch someone who might get subbed out over someone who actually still looks at the game but posts things like "I can't contribute into this conversation so I'll just post so I'm active"?

Wakana O.: That's not a lot of posts you know? And all of those were kind of attacking specific people who were already kind of getting attacked... kind of scummy...
RE: Kezoki - can you point out what the "few strange things" are?
RE: me - alright, yeah, that's why I didn't really elaborate on what I said above. Also, this legit makes it look like you're slightly bussing me, whether that's unintentional or not.
RE: Wakana: I mean, what else do you suggest? There wasn't very much to talk about at the start of the game, and generally the only topics of discussion that one can speak of are about those who are seen by most as scummy.

Brendan T. wrote:Hey guys, REALLY sorry about the whole inactive thing, went on a vacation then never bothered to catch up.  Anyhow I'm here now and have read through all 12 pages of discussion.  I dont feel capable of putting together a read list just yet, but I may make one soon.  Just from skimming Im finding Kenzo as the scummiest.  More opinions to come.
Noice
(That's a joke, don't be offended)

I'd also like to remind everyone that while Mizuho is seeming extremely pro-town, we shouldn't just ignore her and put her down as town because of that; there is the possibility of her being a mafia that is leading town.

AJ: Can we get a sub for Nicolai?
Natchi F.
Natchi F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuho N. Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:02 am

Brendan T. wrote:Hey guys, REALLY sorry about the whole inactive thing, went on a vacation then never bothered to catch up.  Anyhow I'm here now and have read through all 12 pages of discussion.  I dont feel capable of putting together a read list just yet, but I may make one soon.  Just from skimming Im finding Kenzo as the scummiest.  More opinions to come.

Finally Brendan is here lol, now we just need Nicolai and we have the full playerlist active.

Brendan i suggest you should actually read the thread instead of skimming it as clearly you havent noticed the fact Kenzo was lynched and was flipped as town.
Mizuho N.
Mizuho N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuho N. Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:10 am

Yay! Natchi back to his top form lol 

About the reply to Wakana, i do agree that there wasnt that much to talk about. However there are times where Wakana posts something and when i read it i think to myself "Thats literally what i just said" so she is sorta repeating what other people say at times. Although sometimes thats a good thing because it enforces a point but if it happens a bit too much then it gets scummy.
Mizuho N.
Mizuho N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Natchi F. Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:10 am

Mizuho N. wrote:

Finally Brendan is here lol, now we just need Nicolai and we have the full playerlist active.

Brendan i suggest you should actually read the thread instead of skimming it as clearly you havent noticed the fact Kenzo was lynched and was flipped as town.

I think he said that because he had only skimmed the past couple pages and as a result didn't realize that Kenzo had been lynched.

Mizuho N. wrote:Yay! Natchi back to his top form lol 

About the reply to Wakana, i do agree that there wasnt that much to talk about. However there are times where Wakana posts something and when i read it i think to myself "Thats literally what i just said" so she is sorta repeating what other people say at times. Although sometimes thats a good thing because it enforces a point but if it happens a bit too much then it gets scummy.
I try.
I'm not sure if it's scummy; there has to be a point at which our opinions of it switch from being normal and helpful to being scummy, and that's a point that we haven't defined... Personally, I think she's come in with a decent amount of OC but I don't know if it's outweighed by whenever she's repeated what others have said.
Natchi F.
Natchi F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Agatha A. Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:05 am

Yesterday I had read through kezoki and a few others and then I clicked on the wrong thing which made my message disappear, seeing as I had the idea in my mind of kezoki being kinda scummy I thought there were more strange things but the only strange things have already been said. About Natchi, I know I said that a bit much but it was more like a "yeah I was wrong about that, I actually have him as townread now", when I just looked back at it I don't know why I phrased it that way... but meh, the point of it is the same, townread. Also, bussing? I guess that's being nice to people and making them townreads so they don't lynch you? yeah that was unintentional... oh well
Agatha A.
Agatha A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuho N. Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:02 am

Natchi F. wrote:
Mizuho N. wrote:

I think he said that because he had only skimmed the past couple pages and as a result didn't realize that Kenzo had been lynched.

Mizuho N. wrote:Yay! Natchi back to his top form lol 

I try.
I'm not sure if it's scummy; there has to be a point at which our opinions of it switch from being normal and helpful to being scummy, and that's a point that we haven't defined... Personally, I think she's come in with a decent amount of OC but I don't know if it's outweighed by whenever she's repeated what others have said.
1.) Brendan said that he read through all 12 pages tho....

2.) I guess this is more of a long term thing, later in the game it would be much more clear whether she is just repeating people or actually contributing.
Mizuho N.
Mizuho N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuho N. Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:06 am

I thought bussing is when you attack your own scum teammate so that people dont think you 2 are a scumteam.
Mizuho N.
Mizuho N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuho N. Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:22 am

Anyway i was gonna do this yesterday but i didnt have time so i am doing this now. Since Osashi is the only one who has been voted to be lynched and deadline is in 2 days....should Osashi be lynched?

For lynching Osashi:

Kezoki - Trying to get on people's good side since everyone was deemed town by her.

Agatha - Not very active nor very useful to town.

Mizuho - Doesnt care much about town. The reason for this point is because when she pressured Kezoki about a question, she never attempted to check back until deadline day i believe which shows she doesnt care about knowing the answer to the question so that she can decide on who to lynch (as she just kept on Kezoki and didnt come back).

Against Lynching Osashi:

Natchi - Kezoki and Natchi have been deemed neutral by her which contradicts Kezoki's point. Making it false. 

Mizuho - has made some good contributions with her thoughts and pressured effectively.
Mizuho N.
Mizuho N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Osashi D. Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:12 pm

I didn't bother checking back because I knew the lynch on Kenzo was inevitable. I tried to point out the idea that lynching inactives might not be a good idea, but town was way too supportive of that lynch and I know a kenzo lynch was impossible.

Also, i find kenzo argument that i read everyone town not viable because if i did that, i wouldn't have lynch him in the first place.
Also, if i was mafia why was there any reason i would not be supportive of the kenzo lynch?

Tbh I think the scum here is kezoki and agatha, just my guts, but I truly believe so.

Last sentence of first line, i meant to say kezoki lynch. Their names are too similar ;-;
Osashi D.
Osashi D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Osashi D. Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:13 pm

Osashi D. wrote:I didn't bother checking back because I knew the lynch on Kenzo was inevitable. I tried to point out the idea that lynching inactives might not be a good idea, but town was way too supportive of that lynch and I know a kenzo lynch was impossible.

Also, i find kenzo argument that i read everyone town not viable because if i did that, i wouldn't have lynch him in the first place.
Also, if i was mafia why was there any reason i would not be supportive of the kenzo lynch?

Tbh I think the scum here is kezoki and agatha, just my guts, but I truly believe so.

Last sentence of first line, i meant to say kezoki lynch. Their names are too similar ;-;

Crap i clicked edit instead of quote Sad don't kill me aj
Osashi D.
Osashi D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Osashi D. Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:18 pm

Kezoki Q. wrote:Alright Agatha, you said to give you a day and you can participate, anything to note? Is anyone scummy? Is anyone seeming like town? Anything at all to get the conversation going? These questions are for everyone else as well, we have already lost 2 people just because they were inactive, any reads on whoever could help right now. I'll start :
-I find Mizuho and Warden to be town-sided, because they are actively progressing towards a good scumhunting method. As seen in the PoE posts, if Mizuho was scum he wouldn't spend his time trying to explain why PoE is a bad strategy, he would have just nodded and agreed and watched the townies fall :p Same for Warden, any idea right now is a welcome idea, though I personally wouldn't use PoE.
-Natchi: Town. I don't get why I've seen many posts saying that natchi is scummy, I haven't seen him (her?) doing anything sketchy. As far as I'm concerned he pointed out the scummiest post on day 1, and lynched accordingly, and even tho Jenina flipped town, that was more of a town move than a scummy move.
-Agatha: Scum until she proves otherwise. Managed to escape being lynched twice now because we wanted to give her a chance. It's do or die time, either be active and share some of your ideas, or you'll be lynched.
-Nicolai - Brendan: Please be active. I'm begging
So according to me the scum team would be : Osashi - Agatha - Nicolai/Brendan
Therefore
Lynch Osashi
Thank you for your time
Also note to the mod : Update Alive/Dead list

From this I should point out somethings. At this point, agatha did way less than me, however, he inclined on lynching me instead? Can you elaborate why? I feel like you're just finding a reason to keep on lynching someone everyday. It was an early lynch to, were you afraid i was gonna lynch you first?

Note: I think kezoki changed his mindset from inactive = useless to scummy = useless without a cause, he went as far as lynching agatha but now he changed his mind, rather abruptly.

Therefore lynch kezoki
Osashi D.
Osashi D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Osashi D. Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:21 pm

Natchi F.: Townread, seriously townread, I know I've had the possibility of him being scum before but that was because I didn't feel like looking into the situation back then, lazy which made me stupid. He was just being logical, why lynch someone who might get subbed out over someone who actually still looks at the game but posts things like "I can't contribute into this conversation so I'll just post so I'm active"?

Wakana O.: That's not a lot of posts you know? And all of those were kind of attacking specific people who were already kind of getting attacked... kind of scummy...

Warden H.: Hasn't said much but what he's said was all logical and was to help town, except for a few of the earlier posts... But for now I'm thinking he's not really scummy.

Nicolai I.: on the 26th of november "I'm here now" yeah I don't really see you... could you like, post? That would help out...

Brendan: Even worse, WHERE ARE YOU! You only confirmed... yeah as if that helps, get over here!

Osashi D.: You posted a readlist but it was early on in the game and it wasn't very complete, guess I can't really blame you? still please get a bit more active and be more useful for town... it's just meh with you... I don't really know

and finally Mizuho N.: I seriously can't be bothered to read through all of that, 4 pages and I doubt there's much interesting in there, probably all townish things from what I've seen from you.

Please elaborate how my read was incomplete. Pretty sure I was one of the first to start a read list and I don't see why it's incomplete unless you're talking about the fact i rate someone as null.
Osashi D.
Osashi D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Osashi D. Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:25 pm

Reading Kezoki and Agatha's read list there are just things that just ...seems wrong if you know what I mean. I'm sorry if i'm not that active but if i am i will post in bulks.
Osashi D.
Osashi D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kezoki Q. Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:27 pm

Yay! Brendan! 1 more to go I think so we can get a full game!
Am gonna state a few things:
1-@Brendan : Did Kenzo even talk at all before he was lynched? How did you find him scummy if he didn't?
2-@Mizuho : Reading someone as neutral =/= reading someone as scum, she only added me and Natchi as neutral so her list wouldn't be all town. My point still stands on Osashi.
3-@Agatha : Bussing is going against your own scum partner.
4-@Mizuho Again: Might wanna correct that last post, I think you made an error since you mentioned yourself twice.
5-@Natchi : I think I cleared things up with the agatha thing when we agreed that I had mentioned her coming online at the very beginning of the game, she thought I was being scummy because she misinterpreted me as saying she came online when she never did. I understand that you find me as being scummy. How so?
6-@Osashi, who just posted: Agatha asked for a 1 day grace period if you will, so I gave her that, and she became pretty active, whereas you on the other hand became way less active after your first read list. "Note: I think kezoki changed his mindset from inactive = useless to scummy = useless" what does that mean?
Kezoki Q.
Kezoki Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kezoki Q. Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:28 pm

You'll have to excuse me as I don't know how to multi-quote
Kezoki Q.
Kezoki Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuho N. Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:29 pm

Osashi D. wrote:I didn't bother checking back because I knew the lynch on Kenzo was inevitable. I tried to point out the idea that lynching inactives might not be a good idea, but town was way too supportive of that lynch and I know a kenzo lynch was impossible.

I dont quite understand what you mean. How did you know Kenzo was gonna get lynched when Kenzo was not even mentioned that he should be lynched on D2 until deadline day?

Osashi D. wrote:
Kezoki Q. wrote:Alright Agatha, you said to give you a day and you can participate, anything to note? Is anyone scummy? Is anyone seeming like town? Anything at all to get the conversation going? These questions are for everyone else as well, we have already lost 2 people just because they were inactive, any reads on whoever could help right now. I'll start :
-I find Mizuho and Warden to be town-sided, because they are actively progressing towards a good scumhunting method. As seen in the PoE posts, if Mizuho was scum he wouldn't spend his time trying to explain why PoE is a bad strategy, he would have just nodded and agreed and watched the townies fall :p Same for Warden, any idea right now is a welcome idea, though I personally wouldn't use PoE.
-Natchi: Town. I don't get why I've seen many posts saying that natchi is scummy, I haven't seen him (her?) doing anything sketchy. As far as I'm concerned he pointed out the scummiest post on day 1, and lynched accordingly, and even tho Jenina flipped town, that was more of a town move than a scummy move.
-Agatha: Scum until she proves otherwise. Managed to escape being lynched twice now because we wanted to give her a chance. It's do or die time, either be active and share some of your ideas, or you'll be lynched.
Therefore
Lynch Osashi
Thank you for your time

From this I should point out somethings. At this point, agatha did way less than me, however, he inclined on lynching me instead? Can you elaborate why? I feel like you're just finding a reason to keep on lynching someone everyday. It was an early lynch to, were you afraid i was gonna lynch you first?

Note: I think kezoki changed his mindset from inactive = useless to scummy = useless without a cause, he went as far as lynching agatha but now he changed his mind, rather abruptly.

Therefore lynch kezoki

For this i guess Kezoki needs to respond. But i might have a good idea of what he meant. Agatha has been active quite consistently so far after we have given her the chance so that might be why Kezoki didnt lynch Agatha. On the other hand you, Osashi, have active streaks and post something good but then go a bit inactive. Also remember how here, he tried to give Agatha a little starting point or something so she can do stuff as he said near the top, "Alright Agatha, you said to give you a day and you can participate, anything to note? Is anyone scummy? Is anyone seeming like town? Anything at all to get the conversation going? These questions are for everyone else as well, we have already lost 2 people just because they were inactive, any reads on whoever could help right now. I'll start :"
Mizuho N.
Mizuho N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Osashi D. Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:30 pm

Kezoki Q. wrote:Yay! Brendan! 1 more to go I think so we can get a full game!
1-@Brendan : Did Kenzo even talk at all before he was lynched? How did you find him scummy if he didn't?
2-@Mizuho : Reading someone as neutral =/= reading someone as scum, she only added me and Natchi as neutral so her list wouldn't be all town. My point still stands on Osashi.
4-@Mizuho Again: Might wanna correct that last post, I think you made an error since you mentioned yourself twice.
5-@Natchi : I think I cleared things up with the agatha thing when we agreed that I had mentioned her coming online at the very beginning of the game, she thought I was being scummy because she misinterpreted me as saying she came online when she never did. I understand that you find me as being scummy. How so?
6-@Osashi, who just posted: Agatha asked for a 1 day grace period if you will, so I gave her that, and she became pretty active, whereas you on the other hand became way less active after your first read list. "Note: I think kezoki changed his mindset from inactive = useless to scummy = useless" what does that mean?

I was questioning why your shifted your attention on me rather than Agatha because in the earlier days, you seem to always be lynching the one that haven't talk at all.
Osashi D.
Osashi D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kezoki Q. Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:33 pm

Osashi D. wrote:

I was questioning why your shifted your attention on me rather than Agatha because in the earlier days, you seem to always be lynching the one that haven't talk at all.
Well, basically we got 0 info by lynching kenzo and jenina, and I already posted my current read-list with you being the scummiest imo. Already explained the Agatha part, and you can also read what Mizuho said.
Kezoki Q.
Kezoki Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Osashi D. Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:36 pm

Mizuho N. wrote:

I dont quite understand what you mean. How did you know Kenzo was gonna get lynched when Kenzo was not even mentioned that he should be lynched on D2 until deadline day?

Osashi D. wrote:
Therefore
Lynch Osashi
Thank you for your time

Therefore lynch kezoki

For this i guess Kezoki needs to respond. But i might have a good idea of what he meant. Agatha has been active quite consistently so far after we have given her the chance so that might be why Kezoki didnt lynch Agatha. On the other hand you, Osashi, have active streaks and post something good but then go a bit inactive. Also remember how here, he tried to give Agatha a little starting point or something so she can do stuff as he said near the top, "Alright Agatha, you said to give you a day and you can participate, anything to note? Is anyone scummy? Is anyone seeming like town? Anything at all to get the conversation going? These questions are for everyone else as well, we have already lost 2 people just because they were inactive, any reads on whoever could help right now. I'll start :"

For your first statement, Kezoki lynched Agatha before me and I was pretty sure town will not lynch Kezoki just because of my read list. Recall that I never said Kezoki is scum, but rather the scummiest neutral. I pressured him, but he was not a guarantee mafia to me, in other words, you can say he is my best lead. Also town had a mindset of let's lynch the inactive so I kinda predicted the lynch to be on agatha or some other inactive.

Osashi D.
Osashi D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Osashi D. Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:37 pm

Kezoki Q. wrote:
Osashi D. wrote:

Well, basically we got 0 info by lynching kenzo and jenina, and I already posted my current read-list with you being the scummiest imo. Already explained the Agatha part, and you can also read what Mizuho said.

Can I ask why you are so quick to lynch?

I mean Day 2 you lynch agatha right off the bat and day 3 you also lynched me pretty early.
Osashi D.
Osashi D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 27 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 27  Next