PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 12: Vengeful Mafia Mafia

+13
Gizelle V.
Natchi F.
ajhockeystar
Kezoki Q.
Wakana O.
Jenina E.
Nicolai I.
Mizuho N.
Osashi D.
Warden H.
Agatha A.
Brendan T.
Kenzo U.
17 posters

Page 9 of 27 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 27  Next

Go down

Game 12: Vengeful Mafia Mafia - Page 9 Empty Re: Game 12: Vengeful Mafia Mafia

Post by Kezoki Q. Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:45 pm

Osashi D. wrote:
Kezoki Q. wrote:
Osashi D. wrote:
Kezoki Q. wrote:Yay! Brendan! 1 more to go I think so we can get a full game!
Am gonna state a few things:
1-@Brendan : Did Kenzo even talk at all before he was lynched? How did you find him scummy if he didn't?
2-@Mizuho : Reading someone as neutral =/= reading someone as scum, she only added me and Natchi as neutral so her list wouldn't be all town. My point still stands on Osashi.
3-@Agatha : Bussing is going against your own scum partner.
4-@Mizuho Again: Might wanna correct that last post, I think you made an error since you mentioned yourself twice.
5-@Natchi : I think I cleared things up with the agatha thing when we agreed that I had mentioned her coming online at the very beginning of the game, she thought I was being scummy because she misinterpreted me as saying she came online when she never did. I understand that you find me as being scummy. How so?
6-@Osashi, who just posted: Agatha asked for a 1 day grace period if you will, so I gave her that, and she became pretty active, whereas you on the other hand became way less active after your first read list. "Note: I think kezoki changed his mindset from inactive = useless to scummy = useless" what does that mean?

I was questioning why your shifted your attention on me rather than Agatha because in the earlier days, you seem to always be lynching the one that haven't talk at all.
Well, basically we got 0 info by lynching kenzo and jenina, and I already posted my current read-list with you being the scummiest imo. Already explained the Agatha part, and you can also read what Mizuho said.

Can I ask why you are so quick to lynch?

I mean Day 2 you lynch agatha right off the bat and day 3 you also lynched me pretty early.

Actually my lynch on you was for personal reasons, I thought I'd have limited times to check the game this week, due to midterms, and I thought I should lynch the person I find scummiest in case I don't get on again. The agatha lynch was fast because I was sure we were going to lynch her until she came on later.
Kezoki Q.
Kezoki Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Osashi D. Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:46 pm

Well I have to go for now so I'll list my defenses:

1) I did not town read everyone and imo my read list was not incomplete. I clearly wasn't trying to get on everyone good side because if that was so I would list everyone as town, which is kinda dumb for a read list.

2) I would never disagree with lynching inactives if I was mafia.

3) I think Kezoki lynch is more of a OMGUS and for his own safety.
"Well Osashi, do you have a better idea? I can say for certain that I have seen Kenzo online at least twice, the least he could do is post here. Also he confirmed his role, so we know he knows how to post xD."

I think he's a bit easy on the lynch side. I believe we shouldn't rush lynches like the past two days.

4) Kezoki's read list is a bit weird, there are some flaws as Mizuho mentioned before. Hopefully you guys feel it too.

5) (my personal conclusion) I think kezoki and agatha may be scum..

This is for town to read and interpret your own way. If you are still lynching me it's fine, I will admit that my inactiveness and random "poking" at other players are scummy. However, please consider my points above. If I was lynched, before deadline I will try to come on and analyzed all the pages and everything you all have said.

Bye for now.

Osashi D.
Osashi D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kezoki Q. Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:51 pm

Osashi D. wrote:Well I have to go for now so I'll list my defenses:

1) I did not town read everyone and imo my read list was not incomplete. I clearly wasn't trying to get on everyone good side because if that was so I would list everyone as town, which is kinda dumb for a read list.

"Well Osashi, do you have a better idea? I can say for certain that I have seen Kenzo online at least twice, the least he could do is post here. Also he confirmed his role, so we know he knows how to post xD."

I think he's a bit easy on the lynch side. I believe we shouldn't rush lynches like the past two days.

4) Kezoki's read list is a bit weird, there are some flaws as Mizuho mentioned before. Hopefully you guys feel it too.

This is for town to read and interpret your own way. If you are still lynching me it's fine, I will admit that my inactiveness and random "poking" at other players are scummy. However, please consider my points above. If I was lynched, before deadline I will try to come on and analyzed all the pages and everything you all have said.

Bye for now.

I wish you'd point out the flaws before you leave :/
Kezoki Q.
Kezoki Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Osashi D. Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:57 pm

Mizuho N. wrote:I just want to comment on some that I dont quite agree/understand much.

Kezoki Q. wrote:
-Osashi : Scummy. She did post a read-list, but it was pretty much useless since literally everyone was either town, or leaning town in her opinion. IMO, she's trying to get on everyone's good side, which is a typical mafia thing to do.

I believe you were the one who was deemed as scum in her eyes....that sort of contradicts what you are saying.

Kezoki Q. wrote:
-Wakana: Competely Neutral. She (He?) seems to alternate between posting some good, useful posts and then posting a useless, filler-y one.

To be honest I havent seen any filler posts from Wakana, unless you deem the ones that she just tells inactives to be active stuff which I kinda agree is iterated. But even so, I dont see how one post makes her null.

Kezoki Q. wrote:
-Natchi: Town. I don't get why I've seen many posts saying that natchi is scummy, I haven't seen him (her?) doing anything sketchy. As far as I'm concerned he pointed out the scummiest post on day 1, and lynched accordingly, and even tho Jenina flipped town, that was more of a town move than a scummy move.

If you are talking about Agatha's accusation then that is because in Agatha's post she made an assumption that Natchi was scum because (the following text will be quoted directly from agatha's summary at the bottom of her long post) "the person that protected me might actually be mafia protecting a town to make the town look scummy, then when the townie gets lynched and flips town they look less scummy and there's yet another town eliminated, because what mafia would protect a town member?"

Basically this. I agree with what mizuho has said here. And tbh it's also a general feeling, that you are not lynching nikolai or brendan or even to a lesser extent agatha, but me which never happened in the first two days despite i pointed out lynching kenzo may not be best.
Osashi D.
Osashi D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Osashi D. Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:58 pm

And by but me, i mean why are you not lynching more inactives people? Why is the abrupt change?

Ok, real bye.

Any questions i'll answer later.
Osashi D.
Osashi D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kezoki Q. Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:07 pm

Osashi D. wrote:
Mizuho N. wrote:I just want to comment on some that I dont quite agree/understand much.

Kezoki Q. wrote:
-Osashi : Scummy. She did post a read-list, but it was pretty much useless since literally everyone was either town, or leaning town in her opinion. IMO, she's trying to get on everyone's good side, which is a typical mafia thing to do.

I believe you were the one who was deemed as scum in her eyes....that sort of contradicts what you are saying.

Kezoki Q. wrote:
-Wakana: Competely Neutral. She (He?) seems to alternate between posting some good, useful posts and then posting a useless, filler-y one.

To be honest I havent seen any filler posts from Wakana, unless you deem the ones that she just tells inactives to be active stuff which I kinda agree is iterated. But even so, I dont see how one post makes her null.

Kezoki Q. wrote:
-Natchi: Town. I don't get why I've seen many posts saying that natchi is scummy, I haven't seen him (her?) doing anything sketchy. As far as I'm concerned he pointed out the scummiest post on day 1, and lynched accordingly, and even tho Jenina flipped town, that was more of a town move than a scummy move.

If you are talking about Agatha's accusation then that is because in Agatha's post she made an assumption that Natchi was scum because (the following text will be quoted directly from agatha's summary at the bottom of her long post) "the person that protected me might actually be mafia protecting a town to make the town look scummy, then when the townie gets lynched and flips town they look less scummy and there's yet another town eliminated, because what mafia would protect a town member?"

Basically this. I agree with what mizuho has said here. And tbh it's also a general feeling, that you are not lynching nikolai or brendan or even to a lesser extent agatha, but me which never happened in the first two days despite i pointed out lynching kenzo may not be best.

So you're saying that I'm protecting Agatha, Brendan and Nikolai? That makes no sense since there are 3 mafia. Also you being against lynching Kenzo, does not mean you are town whatsoever, since you're saying you knew kenzo was going to be lynched anyway, you could have just said that you're against it to seem town. Actually you even added "Watch he flips mafia and people lynch me for being against his lynch". I don't know, this just feels like something mafia would say.
Kezoki Q.
Kezoki Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuho N. Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:26 pm

Kezoki Q. wrote:Yay! Brendan! 1 more to go I think so we can get a full game!
Am gonna state a few things:
1-@Brendan : Did Kenzo even talk at all before he was lynched? How did you find him scummy if he didn't?
2-@Mizuho : Reading someone as neutral =/= reading someone as scum, she only added me and Natchi as neutral so her list wouldn't be all town. My point still stands on Osashi.
3-@Agatha : Bussing is going against your own scum partner.
4-@Mizuho Again: Might wanna correct that last post, I think you made an error since you mentioned yourself twice.
5-@Natchi : I think I cleared things up with the agatha thing when we agreed that I had mentioned her coming online at the very beginning of the game, she thought I was being scummy because she misinterpreted me as saying she came online when she never did. I understand that you find me as being scummy. How so?
6-@Osashi, who just posted: Agatha asked for a 1 day grace period if you will, so I gave her that, and she became pretty active, whereas you on the other hand became way less active after your first read list. "Note: I think kezoki changed his mindset from inactive = useless to scummy = useless" what does that mean?

But neutral =/= town either and you said that all her reads were town.
Also I meant to put my name on both for and against because i have points to put down on both sides.

Mizuho N.
Mizuho N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuho N. Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:32 pm

Osashi D. wrote:
Mizuho N. wrote:
Osashi D. wrote:I didn't bother checking back because I knew the lynch on Kenzo was inevitable. I tried to point out the idea that lynching inactives might not be a good idea, but town was way too supportive of that lynch and I know a kenzo lynch was impossible.

Also, i find kenzo argument that i read everyone town not viable because if i did that, i wouldn't have lynch him in the first place.
Also, if i was mafia why was there any reason i would not be supportive of the kenzo lynch?

Tbh I think the scum here is kezoki and agatha, just my guts, but I truly believe so.

Last sentence of first line, i meant to say kezoki lynch. Their names are too similar ;-;

I dont quite understand what you mean. How did you know Kenzo was gonna get lynched when Kenzo was not even mentioned that he should be lynched on D2 until deadline day?

Osashi D. wrote:
Kezoki Q. wrote:Alright Agatha, you said to give you a day and you can participate, anything to note? Is anyone scummy? Is anyone seeming like town? Anything at all to get the conversation going? These questions are for everyone else as well, we have already lost 2 people just because they were inactive, any reads on whoever could help right now. I'll start :
-I find Mizuho and Warden to be town-sided, because they are actively progressing towards a good scumhunting method. As seen in the PoE posts, if Mizuho was scum he wouldn't spend his time trying to explain why PoE is a bad strategy, he would have just nodded and agreed and watched the townies fall :p Same for Warden, any idea right now is a welcome idea, though I personally wouldn't use PoE.
-Agatha: Scum until she proves otherwise. Managed to escape being lynched twice now because we wanted to give her a chance. It's do or die time, either be active and share some of your ideas, or you'll be lynched.
-Nicolai - Brendan: Please be active. I'm begging
So according to me the scum team would be : Osashi - Agatha - Nicolai/Brendan
Therefore
Lynch Osashi
Thank you for your time
Also note to the mod : Update Alive/Dead list

From this I should point out somethings. At this point, agatha did way less than me, however, he inclined on lynching me instead? Can you elaborate why? I feel like you're just finding a reason to keep on lynching someone everyday. It was an early lynch to, were you afraid i was gonna lynch you first?

Note: I think kezoki changed his mindset from inactive = useless to scummy = useless without a cause, he went as far as lynching agatha but now he changed his mind, rather abruptly.

Therefore lynch kezoki

For this i guess Kezoki needs to respond. But i might have a good idea of what he meant. Agatha has been active quite consistently so far after we have given her the chance so that might be why Kezoki didnt lynch Agatha. On the other hand you, Osashi, have active streaks and post something good but then go a bit inactive. Also remember how here, he tried to give Agatha a little starting point or something so she can do stuff as he said near the top, "Alright Agatha, you said to give you a day and you can participate, anything to *note? Is anyone scummy? Is anyone seeming like town? Anything at all to get the conversation going? These questions are for everyone else as well, we have already lost 2 people just because they were inactive, any reads on whoever could help right now. I'll start :"

For your first statement, Kezoki lynched Agatha before me and I was pretty sure town will not lynch Kezoki just because of my read list. Recall that I never said Kezoki is scum, but rather the scummiest neutral. I pressured him, but he was not a guarantee mafia to me, in other words, you can say he is my best lead. Also town had a mindset of let's lynch the inactive so I kinda predicted the lynch to be on agatha or some other inactive.

Ok i see, i would never imagine someone trusting their own predictions without wanting to check for themselves....Strange, but we will go with it for now....
Mizuho N.
Mizuho N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuho N. Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:43 pm

But yeah I am not actually sure about this. Osashi has delivered strong points except for the accusation of Agatha and Kezoki scumteam because that was an assumption and I am not really sure but I have a little feeling Osashi is a little bit desperate against Kezoki with all the scumteams and...idk. But i do agree with dem flaws in Kezoki's reads. (I mean I did sorta point them out in the first place so of course I agree lol).

Kezoki on the other hand seems to respond well to Osashi and doesnt show any signs of nervousness which is what normally is subtly revealed in scum's posts especially when they are pressured... The only problem with him is the quick lynches with reasons that arent very solid.

Agatha atm I dont see much scuminess on her although there are some reads in her list that are a bit odd and vague. I dont like her read on me tho, I prefer for her to actually look back and read carefully the history of the game. If not then ideas are not originated. For example if there is a point that is forming in your mind, looking at the history of the game can let you link evidence and come up with a solid case.
Mizuho N.
Mizuho N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Osashi D. Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:54 pm

Kezoki Q. wrote:
Osashi D. wrote:

Kezoki Q. wrote:

Kezoki Q. wrote:

Kezoki Q. wrote:

So you're saying that I'm protecting Agatha, Brendan and Nikolai? That makes no sense since there are 3 mafia. Also you being against lynching Kenzo, does not mean you are town whatsoever, since you're saying you knew kenzo was going to be lynched anyway, you could have just said that you're against it to seem town. Actually you even added "Watch he flips mafia and people lynch me for being against his lynch". I don't know, this just feels like something mafia would say.

I never participated in both Jenina and Kenzo lynch because i had a guy feeling they were town. In pretty much all games I joined the inactive is town. But meh, town had a mindset of lynching an inactive/lurker at that time which brings me to my next point. No i wasn't protecting agatha, brendan and nikolai, i was just asking why you decided to lynch me instead of one of them because you seems to be going with the trend of lynching an inactive the last few days.
Osashi D.
Osashi D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Osashi D. Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:01 pm

Mizuho N. wrote:But yeah I am not actually sure about this. Osashi has delivered strong points except for the accusation of Agatha and Kezoki scumteam because that was an assumption and I am not really sure but I have a little feeling Osashi is a little bit desperate against Kezoki with all the scumteams and...idk. But i do agree with dem flaws in Kezoki's reads. (I mean I did sorta point them out in the first place so of course I agree lol).

Kezoki on the other hand seems to respond well to Osashi and doesnt show any signs of nervousness which is what normally is subtly revealed in scum's posts especially when they are pressured... The only problem with him is the quick lynches with reasons that arent very solid.

Agatha atm I dont see much scuminess on her although there are some reads in her list that are a bit odd and vague. I dont like her read on me tho, I prefer for her to actually look back and read carefully the history of the game. If not then ideas are not originated. For example if there is a point that is forming in your mind, looking at the history of the game can let you link evidence and come up with a solid case.

I think he's not pressured because of plurality. There is also no real sign that town will lynch him rather than me either.
Osashi D.
Osashi D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Osashi D. Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:01 pm

Why da heck is the font so small
Osashi D.
Osashi D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Osashi D. Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:02 pm

Oh nvm must be glitch
Osashi D.
Osashi D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brendan T. Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:47 pm

Mizuho N. wrote:
Brendan T. wrote:Hey guys, REALLY sorry about the whole inactive thing, went on a vacation then never bothered to catch up.  Anyhow I'm here now and have read through all 12 pages of discussion.  I dont feel capable of putting together a read list just yet, but I may make one soon.  Just from skimming Im finding Kenzo as the scummiest.  More opinions to come.

Finally Brendan is here lol, now we just need Nicolai and we have the full playerlist active.

Brendan i suggest you should actually read the thread instead of skimming it as clearly you havent noticed the fact Kenzo was lynched and was flipped as town.

Well then. I blame aj for not updating the alive/dead list
Brendan T.
Brendan T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Warden H. Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:10 pm

Mizuno, could you explain what you concluded from the "everyone is scum" list?
Warden H.
Warden H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Natchi F. Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:34 am

Agatha A. wrote: About Natchi, I know I said that a bit much but it was more like a "yeah I was wrong about that, I actually have him as townread now", when I just looked back at it I don't know why I phrased it that way... but meh, the point of it is the same, townread. Also, bussing? I guess that's being nice to people and making them townreads so they don't lynch you? yeah that was unintentional... oh well

I'm referring to the fact that you came out with a scumread on me but then somewhat quickly reversed your stance (although you did explain that it was because you thought over it more, I was just commenting that it coincidentally looked like bussing, whether that was intentional or not).

Mizuho N. wrote:I thought bussing is when you attack your own scum teammate so that people dont think you 2 are a scumteam.

That is generally true, although there are variations on it.

Osashi D. wrote: From this I should point out somethings. At this point, agatha did way less than me, however, he inclined on lynching me instead? Can you elaborate why? I feel like you're just finding a reason to keep on lynching someone everyday. It was an early lynch to, were you afraid i was gonna lynch you first?

Note: I think kezoki changed his mindset from inactive = useless to scummy = useless without a cause, he went as far as lynching agatha but now he changed his mind, rather abruptly.

Therefore lynch kezoki

Didn't he have a reason (whether valid or not is another debate) that he lynched you? Also, why wouldn't you want a reason to lynch someone every day? how else do you expect town to win?
Did you mistate your note, or did you mean that? I mean, if you think someone is scummy, you're less likely to think that they'll be helping town (because, you know, you think they're scum). Given, this isn't the most helpful mindset to have (if kezoki even has this mindset) but it's still a logical one when looking at the human train of thought.
The lynch seems really omgus-y... Both of your lynches do, honestly. : /

Kezoki Q. wrote:

Where'd I say you were scummy again? I probably had reasoning for it if I stated I thought you were scummy, and I could use the post to elaborate on why I said what I said (I don't actually remember calling you scummy, but I may have just forgotten about the post).

Kezoki Q. wrote:You'll have to excuse me as I don't know how to multi-quote

Press the multi-quote button on each post that you want to quote, then click the "post reply" button on the bottom; it'll take you to a page with all of the quotes in them.

Osashi D. wrote:Well I have to go for now so I'll list my defenses:

1) Well, you did null/neutral/townread everyone, so you didn't go ahead and be antagonistic towards any single person or multiple people; that could be seen as trying to get on everyone's good side, yes?
2) I... of course you could! It's simply thinking long-term instead of short-term. People may look back and say "oh, Osashi wanted to lynch inactives a lot, that's kind of scummy" and it could put pressure on you. If you were mafia, you'd want to do everything you can to appear town, and thus you'd probably disagree with lynching inactives or just not comment on it.
3) How is your own lynch any different from Kezoki's? They seem to both be OMGUS's with hasty and not that great reasoning behind it (very little stuff that I think is scummy and/or valid). Also, technically, your vote is the OMGUS since Kezoki voted you first. Kezoki has also shown that he's willing to switch his lynch if better evidence for another person comes up (see: Jenina). Yes, that can be seen as lynch-happy, but isn't a willingness to listen to others and change one's own opinion as a result a town-like quality?
5) Both you and Kezoki seem to think Agatha is scum/somewhat scummy(iirc). Why aren't you voting her instead of each other, since that's what you both agree on?

Osashi D. wrote:
I never participated in both Jenina and Kenzo lynch because i had a guy feeling they were town. In pretty much all games I joined the inactive is town. But meh, town had a mindset of lynching an inactive/lurker at that time which brings me to my next point. No i wasn't protecting agatha, brendan and nikolai, i was just asking why you decided to lynch me instead of one of them because you seems to be going with the trend of lynching an inactive the last few days.

A "guy" feeling?
If you felt they were town, why didn't you try to defend them at all? Given, town had a mindset of lynching the inactive/lurkers, but if you did feel that they were town, you should have taken an active presence in defending them.
Also, who is to say trends cannot change? Simply because the votes have been for inactives in the past does not mean that they cannot change.

Brendan T. wrote:
Mizuho N. wrote:
Brendan T. wrote:Hey guys, REALLY sorry about the whole inactive thing, went on a vacation then never bothered to catch up.  Anyhow I'm here now and have read through all 12 pages of discussion.  I dont feel capable of putting together a read list just yet, but I may make one soon.  Just from skimming Im finding Kenzo as the scummiest.  More opinions to come.

Finally Brendan is here lol, now we just need Nicolai and we have the full playerlist active.

Brendan i suggest you should actually read the thread instead of skimming it as clearly you havent noticed the fact Kenzo was lynched and was flipped as town.

Well then.  I blame aj for not updating the alive/dead list
If you read through everything, shouldn't you have known that Kenzo was lynched and revealed as VT?

I was generally addressing Osashi's points + some other posts here, i'll go ahead and do Kezoki's points in the next post.
Natchi F.
Natchi F.

http://www.serebii.net/anime/characters/natchi.shtml

Back to top Go down

Post by Natchi F. Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:02 am

Only one post i've passed by, but w/e.

Kezoki Q. wrote:
Osashi D. wrote:

I don't think she's saying that you're protecting those three. What she's saying is that you've randomly switched from doing what you have before, lynching the inactives and those that have not helped whatsoever, to lynching her (most likely because she lynched you the day before). Although she may have not come on and argued an extremely large amount against lynching kenzo, she still did voice her opinion against lynching him. Sure, going against the majority is generally a mafia tactic, especially when the person being lynched is town, but what if Osashi is town who strongly believed Kenzo was town?
Natchi F.
Natchi F.

http://www.serebii.net/anime/characters/natchi.shtml

Back to top Go down

Post by Osashi D. Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:04 am

Omg noooo i typed up a reply to natchi but then my phone switch tab and it's all gone Sad(((((((((((((

At least i have more time during the weekend but it still sucks ughhhh
Osashi D.
Osashi D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuho N. Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:05 am

I just read through the posts and saw a lot of "what if"s. I think evidence should be present as well as a load of if statements  (programming joke). But i understand that there isnt much evidence about what Osashi really thought of Kenzo but oh well.
Mizuho N.
Mizuho N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuho N. Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:08 am

Osashi D. wrote:Omg noooo i typed up a reply to natchi but then my phone switch tab and it's all gone Sad(((((((((((((

At least i have more time during the weekend but it still sucks ughhhh
I think we can all agree that Osashi just got rekt. Also deadline is on Saturday so it will only be half the weekend, but i am sure its enough time to post a reply to everyone.
Mizuho N.
Mizuho N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuho N. Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:13 am

Warden H. wrote:Mizuno, could you explain what you concluded from the "everyone is scum" list?
Its Mizuho.....get it right!

Anyway that list wasnt a list so that I can use for myself and lynch someone. That list was so that people know what everyone did scummy because we had that issue of town reading everyone. Or at least not getting a distinct scum.
Mizuho N.
Mizuho N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuho N. Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:19 am

Osashi D. wrote:
Mizuho N. wrote:But yeah I am not actually sure about this. Osashi has delivered strong points except for the accusation of Agatha and Kezoki scumteam because that was an assumption and I am not really sure but I have a little feeling Osashi is a little bit desperate against Kezoki with all the scumteams and...idk. But i do agree with dem flaws in Kezoki's reads. (I mean I did sorta point them out in the first place so of course I agree lol).

I think he's not pressured because of plurality. There is also no real sign that town will lynch him rather than me either.
But there was also no sign that town was gonna lynch anyway, which means Kezoki gets lynched. Normally mafia are nervous even when they just get lynched because of the risk of plurality
Mizuho N.
Mizuho N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuho N. Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:21 am

Brendan T. wrote:
Mizuho N. wrote:

Well then.  I blame aj for not updating the alive/dead list
So you are saying that you only looked at the first page which says who is dead and who is alive (which is not updated). Which means you are lying about reading all 12 pages....
Mizuho N.
Mizuho N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuho N. Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:30 am

Since Warden came online and saw everything that happened, i would like to hear his thoughts about Osashi vs kezoki
Mizuho N.
Mizuho N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kezoki Q. Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:30 am

Natchi F. wrote:
I don't think she's saying that you're protecting those three. What she's saying is that you've randomly switched from doing what you have before, lynching the inactives and those that have not helped whatsoever, to lynching her (most likely because she lynched you the day before). Although she may have not come on and argued an extremely large amount against lynching kenzo, she still did voice her opinion against lynching him. Sure, going against the majority is generally a mafia tactic, especially when the person being lynched is town, but what if Osashi is town who strongly believed Kenzo was town?

That's the point, why would Osashi, if she was town, strongly believe that another guy, who barely posted anything, is town. That's exactly what I found scummy, she only said "hey this guy is town don't lynch him", so that when he does flip town, she'd seem like the good guy who didn't want Kenzo to be lynched.

Mizuho N. wrote:
But there was also no sign that town was gonna lynch anyway, which means Kezoki gets lynched. Normally mafia are nervous even when they just get lynched because of the risk of plurality

Valid point I guess, but, if I was mafia, that nervousness you're speaking of wouldn't be showing a whole 4 days before the deadline, and also I wouldn't be that obvious and OMGUS like that.
Kezoki Q.
Kezoki Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 27 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 27  Next