PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 12: Vengeful Mafia Mafia

+13
Gizelle V.
Natchi F.
ajhockeystar
Kezoki Q.
Wakana O.
Jenina E.
Nicolai I.
Mizuho N.
Osashi D.
Warden H.
Agatha A.
Brendan T.
Kenzo U.
17 posters

Page 5 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 27  Next

Go down

Game 12: Vengeful Mafia Mafia - Page 5 Empty Re: Game 12: Vengeful Mafia Mafia

Post by Mizuho N. Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:54 am

Kezoki Q. wrote:Agatha did come online and post nothing. There are 2 people that never came online, those are the guys that need subs and that I'm not lynching.
Correction, only 1 person never came online which was brendan, Kenzo did come online but never posted, and I did justify my opinion in an earliet post about it
Mizuho N.
Mizuho N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kezoki Q. Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:16 am

Can confirm Osashi is online right now.
Kezoki Q.
Kezoki Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Osashi D. Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:20 am

Not surprised Jenina was town. Most of the time a lynch on an inactive person turns out to be wrong, but what can we do?
Since this game is pretty much vanilla in terms of information and scum hunting, most of the claims will be pretty bold.

So anyways here are my reads:

Warden H. as TOWN: Although his post stated that he has priorities such as being tired etc etc., I think he is town because he is being very open with us and also the fact that he did not jump on the lynch. I mean, if he is mafia, there is nothing stopping him from saying "I think Jenina is our best bet or I think Jenina should be lynch."

Wakana as TOWN: Her posts are pretty pro-town for me. Encouraging other to post and the general "tone" of the message is townie like. The fact that she mentioned Toran D. also led me to think that she is town since there is no reason for a mafia to mention Toran D. at all (since toran is a very scummy mafia.)

Kezoki as NEUTRAL: His posts can be seen as town like because he encourage many inactives to speak. However, I think most of his posts are more about saying this game is dead so I'll just do it and that, so I feel that he could also be mafia. This sentence 'Mizuho, I seriously don't get why you're hating on me, I'm one of the few active people in this game and there's no way for me to deduce anything if no one starts talking.' although fair, is also quite suspicious to me.

Mizuho as TOWN: Super active and can be seen as town leader. Now this always scares me. I have no idea if she is leading town because she is town or just capitalizing on the fact that town is pretty much scattered. For me personally, I think that her attitude is very town like. She comments on tiny details and say random things sometimes which I think is a town like quality so for me she is town.

Nicolai and Agatha as NULL: Came online, said nothing much. So nothing from me. I wouldn't mind a lynch on these two but at the same time I would prefer to let them talk more first.

Natchi as Neutral: Subbed in and pretty much became active. She came on and analyzed posts right away which is a town like quality. However, the fact that she said something along the lines of "i don't see why we shouldn't lynch Agatha" is kinda scummy to me because Jenina turned out town and we already know what might happen if we keep lynching inactives (gaining no info and losing townies).

This is my current read list. Also while the time of typing this up, Kezoki posted "can confirm Osashi is currently online" and i am Very Happy

Anyways, I think Kezoki is the scummiest to me at the moment and to spark some conversation Lynch Kezoki Q.

Osashi D.
Osashi D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kezoki Q. Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:27 am

Yes, and coming online once a week to post your reads without explaining your absence isn't scummy at all. I don't have to defend myself, while me natchi and mizuho were arguing over who to lynch you said absolutely nothing.
Kezoki Q.
Kezoki Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Osashi D. Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:33 am

Kezoki Q. wrote:Yes, and coming online once a week to post your reads without explaining your absence isn't scummy at all. I don't have to defend myself, while me natchi and mizuho were arguing over who to lynch you said absolutely nothing.

I thought you were complaining about how inactive this game was. So I came and once thing started to get more settled down I posted my reads. Recall in my earlier post I said how a read list this early wasn't necessary, therefore, my read wasn't from "nowhere." Also, if you want this game to be active you should be more open to inactive people, don't say that inactive people are scummier because you have done nothing earlier.
Osashi D.
Osashi D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Osashi D. Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:34 am

Woops I didn't finish my thought there:

It should have been "Recall in my earlier post I said how a read list this early wasn't necessary, but since this is the second day and we have more info and things are more setttled, I posted my read list therefore it wasn't from "nowhere".
Osashi D.
Osashi D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kezoki Q. Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:55 am

I never said Inactive = scummy. I said inactive = not helping the progress of the game, therefore inactive = useless. You mean to tell me losing Jenina was a huge loss for town? No. In fact I'll go ahead and say it was still a win, since it narrowed down the field to help find mafia, and got people like you to start talking. So me lynching her was not a bad idea at all.
Kezoki Q.
Kezoki Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Osashi D. Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:20 am

Kezoki Q. wrote:I never said Inactive = scummy. I said inactive = not helping the progress of the game, therefore inactive = useless. You mean to tell me losing Jenina was a huge loss for town? No. In fact I'll go ahead and say it was still a win, since it narrowed down the field to help find mafia, and got people like you to start talking. So me lynching her was not a bad idea at all.

I didn't meant Jenina. I was talking about the fact that you said "I don't even have to defend myself I was active while you weren't", so what? Just because i was inactive and becoming active now means my reads are nonsense?
Osashi D.
Osashi D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kezoki Q. Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:22 am

I didn't say your reads were nonsense, you just called me scummy for being active and lynching people, that's what I thought was weird.
Kezoki Q.
Kezoki Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Osashi D. Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:28 am

Can you quote where I said that being active and lynching is scummy?
Osashi D.
Osashi D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kezoki Q. Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:32 am

Osashi D. wrote:
Kezoki as NEUTRAL: His posts can be seen as town like because he encourage many inactives to speak. However, I think most of his posts are more about saying this game is dead so I'll just do it and that, so I feel that he could also be mafia. This sentence 'Mizuho, I seriously don't get why you're hating on me, I'm one of the few active people in this game and there's no way for me to deduce anything if no one starts talking.' although fair, is also quite suspicious to me.
Kezoki Q.
Kezoki Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kezoki Q. Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:35 am

But hey I don't mind, 5 out of 10 active people now. Yay!
Kezoki Q.
Kezoki Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuho N. Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:39 am

Welcome to the active club Osashi! Now I will respond to stuff after I read them.
Mizuho N.
Mizuho N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Osashi D. Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:41 am

Kezoki Q. wrote:But hey I don't mind, 5 out of 10 active people now. Yay!

I mean could you elaborate a bit more?

But first, let's celebrate :DDDD
Osashi D.
Osashi D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuho N. Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:46 am

Kezoki Q. wrote:Yes, and coming online once a week to post your reads without explaining your absence isn't scummy at all. I don't have to defend myself, while me natchi and mizuho were arguing over who to lynch you said absolutely nothing.
Now now Kezoki, dont be rude now. Osashi is now active and will remain active and thats what matters. She was posting her thoughts and opinion as required so I dont think there is a need to respond in that manner...

A happy face should do the trick Smile
Mizuho N.
Mizuho N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuho N. Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:00 pm

Also just to make this clearer, I believe Osashi was saying that you did well to encourage inactives to speak, but your posts dont have much info because you keep talking about how the game is dead. Right?
Mizuho N.
Mizuho N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kezoki Q. Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:04 pm

B-but she started it Sad Sad
I always seem scummy because I quickly target people and decide to lynch them, which I believe was justified in this game. Both of you have said it and I have nothing to say about it, I just try to get a reaction out of people and encourage activity
Kezoki Q.
Kezoki Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wakana O. Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:39 pm

Don't know why you guys lynched Jenina, never even said the post was bs but that you just got to talk and get into the game doing that scumhunting.
Kezoki Q. wrote:Alright then going on agatha for the same reasons as yesterday. I don't care if I seem scummy af but I have my reasons. Lynch Agatha
Btw what do you mean by reasons as this looks like it's personal. Not accusing but saying that is a little overkill for town.
Wakana O.
Wakana O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wakana O. Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:40 pm

I just find that catchphrase not t-t-t-towny enough. It is more of a filler but a deadly, no reason to use it one.
Wakana O.
Wakana O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuho N. Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:21 pm

Wakana O. wrote:Don't know why you guys lynched Jenina, never even said the post was bs but that you just got to talk and get into the game doing that scumhunting.
I believe Jenina was lynched because of the fact she clearly saw content was spurring around but instead she just said \"I ma post to show I am here" kinda thing. Also someone had to be lynched because then there will be a random lynch and that could mean an active person getting lynched. Also the Agatha = Toran thing is a little farfetch'd so Jenina was lynched instead.Wakana O. wrote:I just find that catchphrase not t-t-t-towny enough. It is more of a filler but a deadly, no reason to use it one.
Which catchphrase?
Mizuho N.
Mizuho N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuho N. Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:22 pm

Wow that post is screwed up BIG TIME! MY response is pretty clear tho.
Mizuho N.
Mizuho N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kezoki Q. Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:38 pm

I think she means the " I have my reasons thing". By that I mean that I already explained why I'm lynching her day 1
Kezoki Q.
Kezoki Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Natchi F. Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:11 pm

Osashi D. wrote:
Natchi as Neutral: Subbed in and pretty much became active. She came on and analyzed posts right away which is a town like quality. However, the fact that she said something along the lines of "i don't see why we shouldn't lynch Agatha" is kinda scummy to me because Jenina turned out town and we already know what might happen if we keep lynching inactives (gaining no info and losing townies).
My main reasoning for saying that is that all of the actives seem fairly towny to me right now(meaning I wouldn't be lynching any of them right now), and there were legitimate reasons for lynching Agatha yesterday (whether those reasons are valid can be a topic of discussion, though).

Anything else I was going to talk about was already discussed and/or addressed with what I was going to say, so no point in repeating what others have said uselessly.
Natchi F.
Natchi F.

http://www.serebii.net/anime/characters/natchi.shtml

Back to top Go down

Post by Warden H. Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:26 am

Mod: Sub out all the inactives?

I like osashi for town, the way she's pushing kezoki doesnt seem forced or desperate.
Warden H.
Warden H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Agatha A. Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:47 am

I'm so sorry! I forgot about the game... I knew I was forgetting something but I couldn't remember what... can someone give me a summary of what happened?
Agatha A.
Agatha A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 27  Next