PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 12: Vengeful Mafia Mafia

+13
Gizelle V.
Natchi F.
ajhockeystar
Kezoki Q.
Wakana O.
Jenina E.
Nicolai I.
Mizuho N.
Osashi D.
Warden H.
Agatha A.
Brendan T.
Kenzo U.
17 posters

Page 7 of 27 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 27  Next

Go down

Game 12: Vengeful Mafia Mafia - Page 7 Empty Re: Game 12: Vengeful Mafia Mafia

Post by Osashi D. Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:51 pm

I don't know if Kenzo is the best lynch. If he turns out town, we gain no info. Well at least the mafia can't kill. However there is also that chance of Kenzo being mafia so I don't know really.

Watch he flips mafia and people lynch me for being against his lynch
Osashi D.
Osashi D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kezoki Q. Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:54 pm

Well Osashi, do you have a better idea? I can say for certain that I have seen Kenzo online at least twice, the least he could do is post here. Also he confirmed his role, so we know he knows how to post xD.
Kezoki Q.
Kezoki Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuho N. Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:32 pm

Agatha, seeing as though you are online? What are your thoughts on anyone? Baring in mind i have put a what have people did scummy so you can take that on board and also your understanding  of the game. 

Furthermore, are there any info to support your case of Natchi being mafia? You sorta just made an assumption.
Mizuho N.
Mizuho N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuho N. Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:32 pm

Natchi F. wrote:
Mizuho N. wrote:
2.) What is PoE?
*Pops in*
Process of Elimination
(I think)
*Leaves*
Well in that case.... PoE is flawed. Why? Because if we are gonna use process of elimination then that means you would townread everyone active as most people atm is townreading the active people and nulling the inactives. So using PoE that leaves inactives. There are 2 things that are wrong with this.

1.) You are encouraging the lynch of inactives and as Natchi said, if we keep lynching inactives then that could open up a possibility for maf to win. Scum detector is beeping.

2.) Ok so we have townread everyone who is active....and then there are no inactives left as either some have come on and become active and others would be lynched, so is PoE really gonn solve the problem? No.

And if you start talking about we can just look for the scummiest in the people we have townread or something like that then thats why i made a scumlist. 

So whats the point of a scumlist? To make progress instead of pulling wool over our eyes and townreading everyone!
Mizuho N.
Mizuho N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Warden H. Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:46 pm

Mizuho N. wrote:
Natchi F. wrote:
Mizuho N. wrote:
2.) What is PoE?
*Pops in*
Process of Elimination
(I think)
*Leaves*
Well in that case.... PoE is flawed. Why? Because if we are gonna use process of elimination then that means you would townread everyone active as most people atm is townreading the active people and nulling the inactives. So using PoE that leaves inactives. There are 2 things that are wrong with this.

1.) You are encouraging the lynch of inactives and as Natchi said, if we keep lynching inactives then that could open up a possibility for maf to win. Scum detector is beeping.

2.) Ok so we have townread everyone who is active....and then there are no inactives left as either some have come on and become active and others would be lynched, so is PoE really gonn solve the problem? No.

And if you start talking about we can just look for the scummiest in the people we have townread or something like that then thats why i made a scumlist. 

So whats the point of a scumlist? To make progress instead of pulling wool over our eyes and townreading everyone!

If you townread all the actives, then scum is in the inactives. Simple as that. You don't look in the actives for scum.

It's not like im going to solely PoE my way through, if I find something scummy then naturally, i scumread him.

Warden H.
Warden H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wakana O. Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:38 pm

I really got no reads nor nothing to post rn. I'm just looking for anybody scummy and mentioning that. I have however noticed that the process of elimination idea is scummy as just because everybody is townread, doesn't mean nobody from that group is mafia. Mafia will slip sooner or later but most mafia tend to be highly active or try to post out of instinct. (not really scumhunting but can't really scumhunt due to everybody being so towny so just basing of gut instinct) [also I sometimes am at school and check this randomly so that is my reason for lurking sometimes (altho not a lurk but more of a sneak peak)]
Wakana O.
Wakana O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuho N. Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:02 am

Warden H. wrote:
If you townread all the actives, then scum is in the inactives. Simple as that. You don't look in the actives for scum.

It's not like im going to solely PoE my way through, if I find something scummy then naturally, i scumread him.

1.) But the problem is scum might not be inactives and there's our game gone. As Wakana said(and i sorta said that but no one listens to me) that it doesnt mean scum is not part of the active group, because scum might be pretty active and towny. Which why i said you need to look for the scummiest rather than the least town!

2.) Exactly, and thats why i made a scumlist, to make this easier lol.
Mizuho N.
Mizuho N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Agatha A. Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:47 am

I would make a scumlist but I feel like that would hinder more than it would help seeing as I don't really know much about anyone, I've only read the things that happened after my second post, which doesn't really give me a good idea of what's going on. Seeing as I don't know what's going on a scumlist coming from me right now would be purely guts and I'd rather not trust on my guts, when they work they are never mistaken, only they're lazy and only work 1/10 times, and when it works I'll notice.
Agatha A.
Agatha A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Agatha A. Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:51 am

however, if you insist on me posting a scumlist I'll do my best to make one
Agatha A.
Agatha A.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:21 am

Votecount 2.2

Kenzo U.(2)- Mizuho N., Kezoki Q.
Kezoki Q.(1)- Osashi D.
Agatha A.(0)-
Warden H.(0)-
Mizuho N.(0)-
Wakana O.(0)-
Natchi F.(0)-
Nicolai I.(0)-
Brendan T.(0)-
Osashi D.(0)-
Not Voting(7)- Natchi F., Warden H., Nicolai I., Brendan T., Kenzo U., Agatha A., Wakana O.
There are 10 alive so it takes 6 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Tuesday the 2nd at 9pm EST.

Kenzo U. was lynched.

He was the...:

Day 3 Commence!

Votecount 3.0

Kezoki Q.(0)-
Agatha A.(0)-
Warden H.(0)-
Mizuho N.(0)-
Wakana O.(0)-
Natchi F.(0)-
Nicolai I.(0)-
Brendan T.(0)-
Osashi D.(0)-
Not Voting(9)- Natchi F., Warden H., Nicolai I., Brendan T., Agatha A., Wakana O., Mizuho N., Kezoki Q., Osashi D.
There are 9 alive so it takes 5 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Saturday the 6th at 9pm EST.

If the deadline was now, Kezoki Q. would be lynched.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Warden H. Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:38 am

Agatha A. wrote:however, if you insist on me posting a scumlist I'll do my best to make one
uh you don't need to make a scumlist, you just need to help?

I'm really confused here, what exactly is your plan?

Mizuho N. wrote:
Warden H. wrote:

1.) But the problem is scum might not be inactives and there's our game gone. As Wakana said(and i sorta said that but no one listens to me) that it doesnt mean scum is not part of the active group, because scum might be pretty active and towny. Which why i said you need to look for the scummiest rather than the least town!

If you read everyone active as town (I haven't, but let's assume someone does), then scum is in the inactives. If scum is not in the inactives, then its your fault for not reading properly, not the method's.

How do you intend to read the inactives? Are you just going to ignore them and assume all the scum is in the actives?

Warden H.
Warden H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuho N. Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:03 am

Agatha A. wrote:however, if you insist on me posting a scumlist I'll do my best to make one
Well i am not 100% intrested in a scumlist (although i did actually mean just a normal readlist rather than a "what did people do scummy" list). Its just nice if you did and it will help town. But i am VERY interested in why you think Natchi is scum and actually giving legit evidence rather than just an assumption.

This comes into my next point which is directed to Warden. Giving a readlist is helping town, but what we really want is consistancy  so we dont want people coming  on and posting something pro-town then going offline for a year.
Mizuho N.
Mizuho N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuho N. Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:14 am

Mizuho N. wrote:
Warden H. wrote:

If you read everyone active as town (I haven't, but let's assume someone does), then scum is in the inactives. If scum is not in the inactives, then its your fault for not reading properly, not the method's.

How do you intend to read the inactives? Are you just going to ignore them and assume all the scum is in the actives?

1.) So you are trying so say that if scum is good and fools someone then its someone's fault? Great encouragement for your team mates....thats if you are actually town. So really if we are just gonna say "screw you, you suck" at someone who tried his/her best to do something. How does that help town any more? So we would need a better method than  PoE to solve the problem. (I wanted to say something else but i forgot what it was)

2.)  How am I gonna read inactives? Thats simple, we dont. I mean, how are we supposed to read inactives. Same way as saying we cannot deem them as scum just because the actives are town. So instead we just hope AJ will sub them out. And if they do not get subbed out for a very long time then that clearly shows they are lurking, which then makes them scum.
Mizuho N.
Mizuho N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuho N. Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:15 am

But then again Kenzo was lurking and he was flipped town.....MINDFUCK!!!!!
Mizuho N.
Mizuho N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kezoki Q. Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:11 pm

Alright Agatha, you said to give you a day and you can participate, anything to note? Is anyone scummy? Is anyone seeming like town? Anything at all to get the conversation going? These questions are for everyone else as well, we have already lost 2 people just because they were inactive, any reads on whoever could help right now. I'll start :
-I find Mizuho and Warden to be town-sided, because they are actively progressing towards a good scumhunting method. As seen in the PoE posts, if Mizuho was scum he wouldn't spend his time trying to explain why PoE is a bad strategy, he would have just nodded and agreed and watched the townies fall :p Same for Warden, any idea right now is a welcome idea, though I personally wouldn't use PoE.
-Osashi : Scummy. She did post a read-list, but it was pretty much useless since literally everyone was either town, or leaning town in her opinion. IMO, she's trying to get on everyone's good side, which is a typical mafia thing to do.
-Wakana: Competely Neutral. She (He?) seems to alternate between posting some good, useful posts and then posting a useless, filler-y one.
-Natchi: Town. I don't get why I've seen many posts saying that natchi is scummy, I haven't seen him (her?) doing anything sketchy. As far as I'm concerned he pointed out the scummiest post on day 1, and lynched accordingly, and even tho Jenina flipped town, that was more of a town move than a scummy move.
-Agatha: Scum until she proves otherwise. Managed to escape being lynched twice now because we wanted to give her a chance. It's do or die time, either be active and share some of your ideas, or you'll be lynched.
-Nicolai - Brendan: Please be active. I'm begging
So according to me the scum team would be : Osashi - Agatha - Nicolai/Brendan
Therefore
Lynch Osashi
Thank you for your time
Also note to the mod : Update Alive/Dead list
Kezoki Q.
Kezoki Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Agatha A. Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:26 pm

First of all, she? don't judge someone's gender by the picture aj gives them :<

second: expect a giant post of me somewhere a half hour from now probably
Agatha A.
Agatha A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuho N. Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:08 pm

I just want to comment on some that I dont quite agree/understand much.

Kezoki Q. wrote:
-Osashi : Scummy. She did post a read-list, but it was pretty much useless since literally everyone was either town, or leaning town in her opinion. IMO, she's trying to get on everyone's good side, which is a typical mafia thing to do.

I believe you were the one who was deemed as scum in her eyes....that sort of contradicts what you are saying.

Kezoki Q. wrote:
-Wakana: Competely Neutral. She (He?) seems to alternate between posting some good, useful posts and then posting a useless, filler-y one.

To be honest I havent seen any filler posts from Wakana, unless you deem the ones that she just tells inactives to be active stuff which I kinda agree is iterated. But even so, I dont see how one post makes her null.

Kezoki Q. wrote:
-Natchi: Town. I don't get why I've seen many posts saying that natchi is scummy, I haven't seen him (her?) doing anything sketchy. As far as I'm concerned he pointed out the scummiest post on day 1, and lynched accordingly, and even tho Jenina flipped town, that was more of a town move than a scummy move.

If you are talking about Agatha's accusation then that is because in Agatha's post she made an assumption that Natchi was scum because (the following text will be quoted directly from agatha's summary at the bottom of her long post) "the person that protected me might actually be mafia protecting a town to make the town look scummy, then when the townie gets lynched and flips town they look less scummy and there's yet another town eliminated, because what mafia would protect a town member?"
Mizuho N.
Mizuho N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuho N. Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:09 pm

Agatha A. wrote:First of all, she? don't judge someone's gender by the picture aj gives them :<

second: expect a giant post of me somewhere a half hour from now probably

Hurry up lol, its already been over 30 mins lol
Mizuho N.
Mizuho N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Agatha A. Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:11 pm

Kezoki Q.: Mainly townread but there are a few things which are a bit odd, for example how at november 29 he posted that I came online while I came online at november 30, which is a bit odd, it would only benefit mafia to put me in a sticky situation right? and that could have put me in a really sticky situation, even stickier than it is now. for the rest just a few strange things but nothing else.

Natchi F.: Townread, seriously townread, I know I've had the possibility of him being scum before but that was because I didn't feel like looking into the situation back then, lazy which made me stupid. He was just being logical, why lynch someone who might get subbed out over someone who actually still looks at the game but posts things like "I can't contribute into this conversation so I'll just post so I'm active"?

Wakana O.: That's not a lot of posts you know? And all of those were kind of attacking specific people who were already kind of getting attacked... kind of scummy...

Warden H.: Hasn't said much but what he's said was all logical and was to help town, except for a few of the earlier posts... But for now I'm thinking he's not really scummy.

Nicolai I.: on the 26th of november "I'm here now" yeah I don't really see you... could you like, post? That would help out...

Brendan: Even worse, WHERE ARE YOU! You only confirmed... yeah as if that helps, get over here!

Osashi D.: You posted a readlist but it was early on in the game and it wasn't very complete, guess I can't really blame you? still please get a bit more active and be more useful for town... it's just meh with you... I don't really know

and finally Mizuho N.: I seriously can't be bothered to read through all of that, 4 pages and I doubt there's much interesting in there, probably all townish things from what I've seen from you.
Agatha A.
Agatha A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuho N. Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:16 pm

Ok so i guess you changed your mind about Natchi then. Fair enough. So Agatha, what do you think we should do now?
Mizuho N.
Mizuho N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kezoki Q. Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:21 pm

Kezoki Q. wrote:Agatha did come online and post nothing. There are 2 people that never came online, those are the guys that need subs and that I'm not lynching.
Agatha, I believe you are referring to this post. This was about the fact that you had come online on day 1 and posted "hmm... forgot my name"
Kezoki Q.
Kezoki Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Agatha A. Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:22 pm

what to do now? if I'm absolutely honest I have no clue... I have made a readlist and I have an idea on everyone now but I still can't really say "this person is the most scummy", I've never been good at pointing scum out...
Agatha A.
Agatha A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Agatha A. Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:23 pm

yeah kezoki, I was indeed referring to that, and I see what you mean xD there's better ways to find out what your name is but I was being stupid and didn't see the "Welcome ..." thing
Agatha A.
Agatha A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Agatha A. Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:25 pm

if I'm absolutely honest my gut is telling me Osashi but I'd rather not rely on my gut too much so I don't really know what to do right now.
Agatha A.
Agatha A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuho N. Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:28 pm

I guess this means Osashi needs to come on.
Mizuho N.
Mizuho N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 27 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 27  Next