PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 12: Vengeful Mafia Mafia

+13
Gizelle V.
Natchi F.
ajhockeystar
Kezoki Q.
Wakana O.
Jenina E.
Nicolai I.
Mizuho N.
Osashi D.
Warden H.
Agatha A.
Brendan T.
Kenzo U.
17 posters

Page 17 of 27 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 27  Next

Go down

Game 12: Vengeful Mafia Mafia - Page 17 Empty Re: Game 12: Vengeful Mafia Mafia

Post by Mizuho N. Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:32 am

God sake really? REALLY? Why does a phone have to be so friggen annoying? Literally, touch something wrong by accident and thats a work on a post lost. I was doing a post about possible scumteams so i will quickly put them without explanation so i will explain later.

Nicolai  + Brendan + Natchi
Kezoki + Agatha + Natchi
Warden + Agatha + Brendan
Nicolai + Wakana + Brendan
Warden + Kezoki + Agatha

Anyway I did say in an earlier post that I was gonna give Nicolai more time and if he doesnt say anything useful then I will lynch him.... and instead all he posts is "Tell me who I should lynch".... 

Lynch Nicolai I.
Mizuho N.
Mizuho N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brendan T. Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:00 pm

Yeah I think seeing everything thats been laid out and the fact that even while under suspicion Nicolai's post (I think he only had one during that time) was contentless and didn't contribute in any way so:

Lynch Nicolai I.
Brendan T.
Brendan T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Natchi F. Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:48 pm

One thing: if everyone wants to lynch Nicolai, wouldn't that mean that he's not scum since he has no viable scumpartners? Or am I overthinking it?
Either way, he just got lynched so it doesn't matter any more at this point :S
Hopefully we're not gonna be in lylo tomorrow!
Natchi F.
Natchi F.

http://www.serebii.net/anime/characters/natchi.shtml

Back to top Go down

Post by Wakana O. Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:48 pm

hey hey hey, when did I not say that Nicolai is not scum Kezoki. Also I said I would give a reading about the others yesterday (going to do it now today) so yeah.

Wakana O.
Wakana O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wakana O. Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:50 pm

Also Natchi, mafia lose nothing in lynching partners due to that they revenger kill being on par with town but since nobody has mentioned that, you got a point. Going to look through his posts so gimme a sec.
Wakana O.
Wakana O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Natchi F. Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:50 pm

I'm going to look back and respond to things now, I guess (It's a bit late for today, but we can add discussion to tomorrow, yes?)
Natchi F.
Natchi F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wakana O. Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:54 pm

Sure, also only four posts.. lol. Btw last time he was active today so tbh, you can't really gain no reads from the guy. (Nicolai)
Wakana O.
Wakana O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wakana O. Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:55 pm

Since he is active but not defending himself so more chances of being scummy but Natchi brought up that point so idk what to say. He is a little more scummy than town tho.
Wakana O.
Wakana O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wakana O. Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:04 pm

Brendan T. wrote:Yeah I think seeing everything thats been laid out and the fact that even while under suspicion Nicolai's post (I think he only had one during that time) was contentless and didn't contribute in any way so:

Lynch Nicolai I.

This post to me sums up Brendan. His other posts are fillery and don't seem to be town but like the post above, trying to be town and don't set a straight up tone to a supposed scumhunt. It is more of small details that the town is basing off and more of thoughts than just hypothesis. As everybody has some sort of if and then to scumhunts but Brendan's seem to be thoughts from town and slight reactions.
Wakana O.
Wakana O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Natchi F. Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:11 pm

Warden H. wrote:

Okay. How do you ISO?
Go to the first page and click on one of the names; it'll lead you to all of their posts.

Mizuho N. wrote:
1.) Did I say that I was Robert O? I simply stated that Robert found out scum...

2.) Sad
1) I dunno, praising someone is generally something that nobody else would do... But that's irrelevant, let's stop talking about it.
2) Very Happy

Wakana O. wrote:Also Natchi, mafia lose nothing in lynching partners due to that they revenger kill being on par with town but since nobody has mentioned that, you got a point. Going to look through his posts so gimme a sec.
Alright, I guess. I was just thinking about how the last people to lynch scum are generally looked at, so scum wouldn't have a need to bandwagon onto him and would just let him passively get lynched.
Natchi F.
Natchi F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wakana O. Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:17 pm

So was noticing that Warden's posts are more gutfeelings and really slight based of a single action like aggressiveness. He also tends to evade discussion and when he says he has explained something, it is just a gutfeeling or some slight reaction. Now just need to read Agatha, Mizuho, and Natchi's posts which are a lot so gonna take me some time.
Wakana O.
Wakana O.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:34 pm

Votecount 4.3

Nicolai I.(5)- Agatha A., Warden H., Kezoki Q., Mizuho N., Brendan T.
Brendan T.(0)-
Osashi D.(0)-
Kezoki Q.(0)-
Agatha A.(0)-
Warden H.(0)-
Mizuho N.(0)-
Wakana O.(0)-
Natchi F.(0)-
Not Voting(5)- Natchi F., Nicolai I., Wakana O., Osashi D.
There are 8 alive so it takes 5 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Wednesday the 10th at 9pm EST.

Nicolai I. was lynched.

He was the...:

Day 5 Commence!

Votecount 5.0

Brendan T.(0)-
Osashi D.(0)-
Kezoki Q.(0)-
Agatha A.(0)-
Warden H.(0)-
Mizuho N.(0)-
Wakana O.(0)-
Natchi F.(0)-
Not Voting(7)- Natchi F., Wakana O., Osashi D., Agatha A., Warden H., Kezoki Q., Mizuho N., Brendan T.
There are 7 alive so it takes 4 to hammer. Plurality applies.
The village is in lylo.
Deadline is Monday the 15th at 9pm EST.

If the deadline was now, Brendan T. would be lynched.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Natchi F. Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:59 pm

Damn it....
We're in lylo now.
Brendan had shitty reasoning for lynching and quite honestly there was no reason for him to lynch, but my question is: Why would a mafia hammer a non lylo lynch in this game?
Natchi F.
Natchi F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wakana O. Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:30 pm

It's plurality so that didn't matter unless he was the one who was in danger to get lynched. Will check and gather intel tomorrow.
Wakana O.
Wakana O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Natchi F. Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:39 pm

Exactly what i'm saying. If Brendan was mafia, why would he lynch Nicolai?
Natchi F.
Natchi F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kezoki Q. Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:02 am

Well we seriously lost this game because of the amount of inactivity gdi. Natchi Nicolai would have been lynched anyway, there's no such thing as a hammer in this game. Lynches only occur at deadline
Kezoki Q.
Kezoki Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kezoki Q. Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:05 am

Oh wait NVM what I said, Natchi's point still stands, but I wouldn't read too much into it
Kezoki Q.
Kezoki Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Natchi F. Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:01 am

First off, we haven't lost yet. Let's not act like it's game over already.
Second, if true, that could clear Brendan(although that may not be a good idea, it has basically little to not support).
Natchi F.
Natchi F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Natchi F. Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:03 am

Also, it's really important that we don't cast quick lynches at this point; everyone left is at least semi-active, and thus mafia can quickhammer (although it won't be as quick as it would be in the actual PS board mafia)
Natchi F.
Natchi F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kezoki Q. Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:44 am

You're semi-clearing brendan while I find him to be the scummiest atm.
Kezoki Q.
Kezoki Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuho N. Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:23 am

AJ wouldn't it be potential lylo? Because say we mislynch and the 2nd most lynches was a mafia, then on the next day all 3 townies would lynch that mafia before the mafia and his scumteam lynches one of the town. Therefore one of the mafia is lynched but then again we have to keep doing that when its 2v2 and then eventually 1v1 which i have never seen before but AJ's rules that the 2nd most player with lynches on him the previous day would be in risk of being lynched.... 

If town manages to execute that then this game will probably be famous for executing something that requires SHEER LUCK but yeah its a very low probability of all of that to fall into place. But its nice to know that we dont necessarily lose if we mislynch.

Anyway the fact that Nicolai was a townie annoys me. Why do they bother joining the game if they are just gonna fuck up the game coz of their inactiveness? I mean i guess there is an exception because they might be mafia but there is a higher amount of town so there is a much bigger chance of them to be town... also this means over half of the suspected scumteams have fallen. 

To be honest I suggest that we shouldn't be focusing on scumteams. By all means we can discuss about them its just our MAIN FOCUS is getting at least one scum lynched because we cant really progress without doing so (well we can as I have proved earlier but lets assume the worst for now).

@kezoki I dont think he is semi-clearing, merely saying that if your post was true then Brendan might be less scum.

@Natchi I disagree that it could clear him, because it is possible that Brendan was trying to go with the flow and semi-coast through the game. There are also other reasons but they are pretty obvious and some are inprobable.
Mizuho N.
Mizuho N.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:56 am

Town loses if the amount of scum is the same as the amount of town.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Agatha A. Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:07 am

It's simple, a mafia gets points for every town lynch they participate in, this is after all a tournament with points
Agatha A.
Agatha A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuho N. Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:57 am

Agatha A. wrote:It's simple, a mafia gets points for every town lynch they participate in, this is after all a tournament with points
Yeah but a town also gets points for every lynch they get correct so it is possible that he was positive that Nicolai was scum and lynched to gain points. But it backfired instead. So i guess we dont know the reasoning behind it. This means we need Brendan to come on.
Mizuho N.
Mizuho N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Natchi F. Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:14 am

Aight, so i'm going to try and analyze important posts from every player in the game in an attempt to figure out the scumteam. Going from person with the least posts to the most.
That means we start with Brendan!

Brendan T. wrote:Hey guys, REALLY sorry about the whole inactive thing, went on a vacation then never bothered to catch up.  Anyhow I'm here now and have read through all 12 pages of discussion.  I dont feel capable of putting together a read list just yet, but I may make one soon.  Just from skimming Im finding Kenzo as the scummiest.  More opinions to come.

So this made people very suspicious of Brendan. Who? I don't remember, but i'll probably cover it later. The reasoning was honestly pretty bad imo, although I guess this can be misinterpreted as scummy, given that him finding Kenzo as suspicious is strange and it wasn't really explained in this post.

Brendan T. wrote:
Mizuho N. wrote:
Brendan T. wrote:Hey guys, REALLY sorry about the whole inactive thing, went on a vacation then never bothered to catch up.  Anyhow I'm here now and have read through all 12 pages of discussion.  I dont feel capable of putting together a read list just yet, but I may make one soon.  Just from skimming Im finding Kenzo as the scummiest.  More opinions to come.

Finally Brendan is here lol, now we just need Nicolai and we have the full playerlist active.

Brendan i suggest you should actually read the thread instead of skimming it as clearly you havent noticed the fact Kenzo was lynched and was flipped as town.

Well then.  I blame aj for not updating the alive/dead list

Here, Brendan offers an explanation, which I just understood now. He had skimmed, missed that Kenzo had died, then checked the alive/dead list to see who was alive before he made his final post (I'm assuming).

Brendan T. wrote:
Mizuho N. wrote:
Brendan T. wrote:
Mizuho N. wrote:

Finally Brendan is here lol, now we just need Nicolai and we have the full playerlist active.

Brendan i suggest you should actually read the thread instead of skimming it as clearly you havent noticed the fact Kenzo was lynched and was flipped as town.

Well then.  I blame aj for not updating the alive/dead list
So you are saying that you only looked at the first page which says who is dead and who is alive (which is not updated). Which means you are lying about reading all 12 pages....

I skimmed it over fairly quickly.  I always look over the posts I miss when Im inactive for a while or else I'd be clueless as to what happens in the game

Here he offers further of an explanation as to why he missed that Kenzo was lynched. After looking over this again, his reasoning for not seeing Kenzo was lynched is believable (in my opinion) and the fact that people jumped on this (hey, I kind of did as well) is scummy.

Brendan T. wrote:Ok, I believe its about time for me to reveal some of my thought on this matter.  Seeing Osashi roll town makes me mightily suspicious of Kezoki because of that little speal they had last day.  Agatha seems to jump on whatever lynch becomes avaliable to her (or him? idk).  AS for the inactives, I can never determine if they are a villager that doesnt care to post or a lurking mafia member.  For everyone else I have no definitive reason to suspect them as scum.

So Brendan basically suggests a scumteam of Kezoki+Agatha+Nicolai at this point. Honestly, this would make sense, given Kezoki'd delayed reaction and somewhat unwillingness to lynch Agatha, although Nicolai is dead and revealed as villager already. Thoughts?

Brendan T. wrote:I took the time to put together a complete readlist:

Kezoki:  Seemed to be lynching for the sake of lynching early on, which he admitted to be doing.  Doesn’t change the fact that it usually doesn’t work.  As the days progress he is seeming to be slightly more understandable and I can see the reasoning behind a lot of his lynches.  There is the lynch on Osashi that makes me suspect him slightly.  Neutral overall.

Wakana: Not much to go off of but what is there seems pretty pro town.   Besides the filler they bring up valid points in most arguments (except the Kezoki having her reasons but that was sorted out already) and seems to understand what the town needs to do to win.  Seems like town overall.

Natchi: Was inactive in the beginning but came back to be more active ( not like I can judge).  Since they’ve been back all I really see from them is stating what people are saying and asking people for their opinions, never really stating much of their own.  Seems a little scummy to me, but not enough to validate a lynch.  Slightly scum overall.

Warden:   Mostly has been discussing scumreading tactics until very recently when he posted his own readlist, which I mostly agree with.   Although some of his ideas I don’t agree with, I can understand his reasoning on most of them.  Neutral overall.

Nicolai: Hasn’t posted anything beneficial with 2 (I think) inactive subs.  The fact that multiple people have been using the account and none of them have posted anything worth noting, if at all, seems to be more than a coincidence to me and seems scummy.  Scummy overall.

Mizuho: I honestly didn’t read through all 7 pages of dialogue, mostly because I’d read most of it before and it’s a lot of the same stuff throughout.  He provides multiple valid reasons for a lot of his lynches, yet just reading through his posts makes me feel like he’s kinda scummy.  Neutral overall.

Agatha: Inactive early, but we’ve been over that.  Made a readlist extremely early, but that’s pretty outdated now and could use an update.  Even though he makes good points in discussion, something about his demeanor and the way presents his ideas strikes me as scummy.   Scummy overall.

I suspect Agatha the most honestly but I could easily be completely wrong.
For Kezoki, the main point he seems to be focusing on is that he is relatively lynch-happy.
He mentions Wakana fillering but also having valid town points.
In regards to Warden, he only points out what he has discussed regarding scumhunting tactics, rather than the way Warden has acted. Interesting.
Says that I remain relatively neutral, which is true, but my opinions will be coming out in these posts.
For Nicolai, he correlates the amount of subs a person has with them being scummy? I agree that inactive = useless and the only negative from his lynch was that we're in lylo now, but otherwise, I don't agree with what he's said here.
For Mizuho, he says that she basically speaks as if she's pro-town yet there is something "off" with her. Interesting to see this, as he is one of the few that doesn't think Mizuho is town.
For Agatha, he says that "the way he presents his ideas strikes me as scummy." Interestingly enough, he fails to provide any specific evidence on his only scumread.

Strangely, he only puts one person as a town read (Wakana), has a few neutral reads, and seems to have changed his opinion on Kezoki and I, switching me to slightly scum and Kezoki to neutral. He also offers very little evidence from previous people, and simply posts how he "feels" about them. Given, that's what most people do in their readlists, but I think the little change he suddenly made is notable.

Brendan T. wrote:Yeah I think seeing everything thats been laid out and the fact that even while under suspicion Nicolai's post (I think he only had one during that time) was contentless and didn't contribute in any way so:

Lynch Nicolai I.

Here we are, final one for Brendan. Brings up that Nicolai didn't seem to care about the fact that he was getting lynched - which, now that I look about it, is generally towny (not going to use that from other people's posts after this point since i've said this now) and then uses this as evidence to lynch him. He also makes references to what others have said (him being subbed multiple times, never contributing, etc.) but fails to bring anything to the table other than this one rather weak point. Interesting.

More coming up!
Natchi F.
Natchi F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 27 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 27  Next