PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 12: Vengeful Mafia Mafia

+13
Gizelle V.
Natchi F.
ajhockeystar
Kezoki Q.
Wakana O.
Jenina E.
Nicolai I.
Mizuho N.
Osashi D.
Warden H.
Agatha A.
Brendan T.
Kenzo U.
17 posters

Page 20 of 27 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23 ... 27  Next

Go down

Game 12: Vengeful Mafia Mafia - Page 20 Empty Re: Game 12: Vengeful Mafia Mafia

Post by Wakana O. Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:17 pm

Also you viewed me as town (Brendan), the posts you are making seem cold now and accusing which why the sudden change with no explanation. Natchi views me scummy and you seem to agree all the sudden. Also Natchi, the way you say it from your posts make it sound like that power, sure it is intimidating but it does not give out town vibe of that everybody should post their opinion and such but that seems to be final word (I'm being offensive myself so that wasn't necessary but you misunderstood what I said so makes sense) Also I dismissed the Kezoki and you team and by looking for a 3rd, bussing would still exist from early in the game which was possible and be continued. (too late to bus now) I should go more in dept on why I cannot bus in any possible way because I was absent throughout a lot of the game so couldn't take to a supposed partner nor provide scum lists and stuff.

Wakana O.
Wakana O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brendan T. Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:27 pm

I still view you as town wakana, Im just curious as to why you think that natchi is scum.
Brendan T.
Brendan T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wakana O. Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:29 pm

I just said it -_-
Wakana O.
Wakana O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Natchi F. Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:31 pm

I'm honestly beginning to think Wakana is town because I doubt any mafia member would go full force at someone who just posted walls of text like this and would generally be accepted as town by most...
If so, we've got our scumteam of Kezoki, Warden, and Agatha (in my opinion)
Natchi F.
Natchi F.

http://www.serebii.net/anime/characters/natchi.shtml

Back to top Go down

Post by Natchi F. Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:32 pm

First off, god damn Wakana, you can condense these into one post, just make it into paragraphs >_>

Wakana O. wrote:I never said only you friendly conversations and they were you got to agree. You seem more cold toward everybody else but natchi nor anything is evidence and only scumhunting. Also I would say your scumlists which I said before are scummy and your posts seem to be wanting hard to be town which I said before as well.

Define "friendly conversations" please? I have no idea what you mean by those. Also please quote some examples as to where Brendan is "more cold toward everybody else." Given that you're basing your evidence off of recent things, i'd like to see something at least relatively recent (given that he was "cold" towards me before my gigantic walls of text).

Wakana O. wrote:And tbh Kezoki encouraging the lynching and overseeing through posts and calling everybody out and stuff is more like overhyped now it seems and trying hard so yeah. Also that "we" was more between you and Natchi since you were the only ones active and were talking to each other which is another friendly but scary post of the power you have between both of you (not hard evidence but inference/deduction). Also it just looks like a gain to be towny in my eyes.

"Overhyped?" What do you mean by that? Are you saying that Kezoki's erratic lynching is an attempt to look town, or did I misunderstand (which i'm guessing I did).

Wakana O. wrote:Also if you had read more closely, ik your reasons but the shift of them was what I explained to be a backup (that she posted more was what happened but something to back it up) to make natchi towny.

He did explain why he switched his reason (his reason was pretty much said by Kezoki and someone else - I forget who - already).

Wakana O. wrote:Also Natchi has being viewing Brendan as scummy but now tries to clean him and now is friendly plus the talking of bussing from Natchi makes me think even more that they are scum.

You do know there is a reason I changed my opinion of him, right? It wasn't just random.

Wakana O. wrote:I mean you are kinda defensive towards Natchi in that post. Also what do you want me to say, lurking, fillering. None of that helps now and nothing is valid but now  teamups is the only possible way of identifying scum pretty much since they will try to be as active and towny as possible.

Are you saying I have been lurking or fillering? If that's scummy, would you not be scum as well? I agree that we need to put people into teams, but one of the weaknesses of your groupings is that you don't have good third members for the scumteams you're creating.

Wakana O. wrote:Also I said why Natchi is scummy. Don't see anything different in your hypocritical post on why Agatha is scummy. Where is your legit evidence other (inference does not count as legit)

I just want to make sure I have what you think i'm scummy for down correctly. My switching from scum to town on Brendan and seeming in cahoots with Kezoki since we've both townread and generally supported each other, yes?
Natchi F.
Natchi F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Natchi F. Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:41 pm

Wakana O. wrote:
Also you viewed me as town (Brendan), the posts you are making seem cold now and accusing which why the sudden change with no explanation. Natchi views me scummy and you seem to agree all the sudden. Also Natchi, the way you say it from your posts make it sound like that power, sure it is intimidating but it does not give out town vibe of that everybody should post their opinion and such but that seems to be final word (I'm being offensive myself so that wasn't necessary but you misunderstood what I said so makes sense) Also I dismissed the Kezoki and you team and by looking for a 3rd, bussing would still exist from early in the game which was possible and be continued. (too late to bus now) I should go more in dept on why I cannot bus in any possible way because I was absent throughout a lot of the game so couldn't take to a supposed partner nor provide scum lists and stuff.

Brendan is probably being defensive, given how much you're pressuring him. I mean, I assume I sound defensive as well, since you're pressuring me too.
I don't know if I said that I viewed you as scummy; you were one of my neutral reads (at the time you posted this) and I had simply put you into the scumteam I was thinking of since I had deemed both Mizuho and Brendan as town. I wasn't attempting to make what I post the final word, so I hope that others aren't discouraged from posting by my posts :/
Oh, when you were referring to not being able to bus, you were referring to yourself. got it. I didn't realize that, lol. I also think that finding pairs at this point isn't a fully valid strategy and it could make us lose, so I would like a third person on the scumteam before I try and discuss it; it's very easy to find connections between two people, but much harder to find it between three people.
Natchi F.
Natchi F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wakana O. Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:47 pm

Ok so let me start.
1.)Both of you are so respectful and stuff to even being supportive of each other and really good relation despite when you thought he was scum and now it is all cool. Brendan is so positive towards you as seen but to others, serious and self thought more than agreeing directly to a person.

2.)Overhyped is like finding every little detail and overthinking sometimes and stuff because you really want town to win.

3.)Still though, looks more like a backup(which I explained before) to help you out

4.)I'm sleepy, tired so tomorrow I'll look into that although I think it had to do with him providing explanations and reasons for what he did? Maybe I confused it with Brendan's reason so sorry if it was that.

5.)Never said that, just saying basin somebody scum of lurking and fillering is not evidence

6.)For the last time, it is not KEZOKI ;_______; which I am not vieweing you as scum but Brendan.

Will look on your other posts tomorrow, gonna get some sleep.
Wakana O.
Wakana O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Natchi F. Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:57 pm

Wakana O. wrote:Ok so let me start.
1.)Both of you are so respectful and stuff to even being supportive of each other and really good relation despite when you thought he was scum and now it is all cool. Brendan is so positive towards you as seen but to others, serious and self thought more than agreeing directly to a person.

2.)Overhyped is like finding every little detail and overthinking sometimes and stuff because you really want town to win.

3.)Still though, looks more like a backup(which I explained before) to help you out

4.)I'm sleepy, tired  so tomorrow I'll look into that although I think it had to do with him providing explanations and reasons for what he did? Maybe I confused it with Brendan's reason so sorry if it was that.

5.)Never said that, just saying basin somebody scum of lurking and fillering is not evidence

6.)For the last time, it is not KEZOKI ;_______; which I am not vieweing you as scum but Brendan.

Will look on your other posts tomorrow, gonna get some sleep.
Please quote the post(s) you're talking about, I wasn't sure what some of these were referring to ;-;
1) I wouldn't say it's "all good" but I do see him as clear right now since I don't think he could be a viable scumteam with anyone other than Mizuho and I, and I explained why that scumteam would be very unlikely.
5) Ah, alright. I think that they can be used as scummy characteristics, but really shouldn't be used as sole points for lynching (I learned that from this game, sigh)
6) Alright. I would still like to hear who the third member could be, since I think basing a lynch off of a two-person possible scumteam is extremely risky.
Natchi F.
Natchi F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brendan T. Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:17 pm

I acknowledge the fact that I'm more agreeing with natchi than most others, but thats because she's the one I'm most sure is town.
Brendan T.
Brendan T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kezoki Q. Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:31 am

Natchi, you never pointed out why I was scum, you seem to be using PoE to get your scum team, which I think is a bad idea at LYLO. Plus, Wakana does bring up a point, you completely switched your views on Brendan. I still believe you are town, but you are being led to change your opinions really fast.
As for myself, I have already explained multiple times why I did not lynch agatha, and it turned out really well for town and she became active. And seeing your comments Natchi, this seems like the only reason you're accusing me; you bring it up in every scumteam combination. If we were mafia partners, do you really think I'd lynch her twice and switch just before the deadline twice (once because you asked me to)? It was just pure coincidence.
Unrelated, someone did ask what bussing meant earlier, legit question, or trying to divert attention and seem like a new guy?
Kezoki Q.
Kezoki Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kezoki Q. Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:40 am

I just checked back, it was agatha who did that. (the last part)
Kezoki Q.
Kezoki Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Agatha A. Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:42 am

*claps* good job natchi, you got me there. Now please, nobody lynch me before I have the chance to reply to natchi's reply to this message. You're amusing me natchi, this game has gotten interesting, so expect me to actually play seriously from now on. I've only just begun. *crazy laugh* (P.S. I knew the schizophrenia was a joke.)

1) So, natchi, I am kind of confused right now because I seriously got 44 messages and they're all kind of confusing. So could you please put down what makes you believe I'm scum again? I can't really defend myself if I don't know what I'm defending myself from now can I?

2) You're kinda interesting Natchi. First you put yourself in a possible scumteam, then you "clear" 2 people and don't put those + yourself in the scumteams, then you put those "clear" people in scumteams again. ah... yup, I totally understand. So what's up with that? And what makes Brendan so clear? We can't rely on those possible scumteams. We just can't. How do you expect me to rely on those while my own mafia strategy would be just forgetting who your mafia partners are until the night comes? I just can't rely on it. Think about it, throughout this game there have been a few recurring topics. Readlists, bussing and later scumteams. Bussing and scumteams are 2 things that are related to interacting with other mafia if you are mafia, now tell me, if you are mafia, would you do bussing if people are looking for bussing as much as you are? would you show anything of a scumteam if people are looking for scumteams as much as you are? Though if you really want to know scumteams, right now I'm thinking of the scumteam Natchi + Brendan + Mizuho, you've been talking about bussing this much... is it maybe a distraction so we don't think about a scumteam of you 3, who seem to be so sure about each other being town? Though as I just said, we can't rely on scumteams, it's about single people acting scummy first, then next it's about possible scumteams that come out of this. We can't base our beliefs of who is scum on the scumteams we made up. Also, lovely how you put the scumteams without me in it as illogical, you're really sure I'm mafia aren't you? hahaha... could it be a plan? Either way, Brendan seems to be very eagered to agree with you.

3) Kezoki, I am not a new guy, I am not trying to act like a new guy either. I just don't know some of the terms, though you should never forget, I am far from a new guy.

4) In one of your posts you said that Kezoki might have been trying to cut of dead weight first by lynching me, but then he changed his opinion. Though isn't this pretty much the same as what you're doing with Brendan? Only then you even put Brendan as clear, something Kezoki never did to me. Good job :] And about this too, Mizuho said that with my theory he would be 100% clear, which I explained to not be as simple later (which mizuho seems to have ignored), and now you seem to see brendan as 100% town... And of course you also see Mizuho as 100% town. yup, you're amazing at this. Also, it's a bit strange... so far there haven't really been many situations where A thought B was town and B thought A was town, and especially not where they seemed so sure as you 2. Brendan and Natchi... yeah you seem very sure of each other, strange isn't it? And then there's also that thing where both of you seem to be REALLY sure I'm mafia...

5) Let me ask you something, who would be more concerned about what the view on you will be after you post something? Mafia or town? I'd say mafia, does it seem like I've been concerned about what the view on me was while making my posts? With all of those things you could find in them that I didn't properly explain, thus making me look scummy, what seems more logical if you ONLY look at this? I'd say town, though of course you can never ignore scummy behaviour, so if you're looking at everything you can come up to a different conclusion, as you did.

6) Once again, disappointed means you'd rather have something else, doesn't mean you're not happy with what you have. LEARN TO READ. I was disappointed but with all that's happened I'm actually happy with the role I have, and wouldn't want it to be anything different.

7) I'm just wondering, who all are thinking I'm scum right now? Because so far Brendan and Natchi surely think I am. I'm not sure about what the rest of y'all think and I can't be bothered to check back just for this, there are more important things.

Cool Mizuho, please remember, the way I type says nothing about my mood, so don't expect your reads on my mood to be right. I can seem annoyed for what I type but meanwhile I can in fact be very amused. Just something to remember seeing as you seem to do a lot with those moods.

9) Always remember, you might be smart, but that doesn't mean your enemies aren't. Anything we say could be used by the mafia to manipulate us, if we talk about bussing, they're not going to bus, if we talk about scumteams, they're not going to show their teams, if we talk about moods, they're going to act to the least noticable one. If we're talking about town characteristics, they'll use that.

10) didn't we agree that PoE was a bad idea Natchi? though you seem to be very happy with your PoE tactic, seeing as it put you with a scumteam of 3, though it made use of a useless tactic that can be abused by scum. Scumteams. I have explained this above.

11) Natchi, you bring in wakana being town to you because she went full force against you, but uhh... wouldn't mafia want to get rid of the person who is posting such walls of text like you did? Someone who isn't the first suspect could certainly do it without getting too much trouble. Sometimes you have to take risks, if it's sure to get you a bit more scummy but the reward for it if it works is amazing, both town and mafia will be sure to do it.

12) Now isn't that interesting Natchi, I'd say the pressure is more on me than on you and brendan now is it? I mean, you don't have 2 people going for your head who are both convinced you need to die. Just 1 person questioning you, something that could make you look more towny, though it could also lead to a less towny look, but you don't need to worry about that right? seeing as in the case you're town there's not really a problem as long as you find the mafia and if you're mafia you've got 2 people to back you up... right? So what's making you pressured?

13) connections between 2 people are helpful actually, if 2 of them insisted on a small connection to benefit eachother and the third insisted to not do it, you could end up with 2 doing their plan and 1 being there as if they're solo. Though this occurs less than 3 scum working together or no scum working together during the day, so it's less useful than scumteams. And you know what I think about that.

That turned out to be a pretty big post but yeah... I hope I didn't miss anything. Either way, I hope you kinda understand what I mean by being serious now. I also hope I don't get lynched before I have the chance to reply to the replies to this.
Agatha A.
Agatha A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Agatha A. Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:42 am

dammit auto smileys, where the Cool is it's supposed to be a 8 )
Agatha A.
Agatha A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Agatha A. Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:44 am

I love how I managed to get such a big wall of text with just what I typed, though nothing of it is irrelevant, I can assure you that. It might seem irrelevant, but it isn't. You'll just have to find out how it is relevant yourself. I'll be here for a while so whenever you feel like replying I'll reply as soon as possible.
Agatha A.
Agatha A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Warden H. Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:46 am

catching up
Warden H.
Warden H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Warden H. Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:04 am

I really feel Mizuno is town now. At first her posts are very easy to imitate as scum, but after thinking about her posts I find it hard to see it coming from mafia.
Warden H.
Warden H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Warden H. Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:53 am

Gonna go sleep now, my last thoughts are that Natchi is town. I ISO'd her and the way she's playing (crossing examining posts bit by bit) reminds me of my old town play.
Warden H.
Warden H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuho N. Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:08 am

Agatha A. wrote:*claps* good job natchi, you got me there. Now please, nobody lynch me before I have the chance to reply to natchi's reply to this message. You're amusing me natchi, this game has gotten interesting, so expect me to actually play seriously from now on. I've only just begun. *crazy laugh* (P.S. I knew the schizophrenia was a joke.)

Nice impression on a .... psychopath?

1) So, natchi, I am kind of confused right now because I seriously got 44 messages and they're all kind of confusing. So could you please put down what makes you believe I'm scum again? I can't really defend myself if I don't know what I'm defending myself from now can I?

2) You're kinda interesting Natchi. First you put yourself in a possible scumteam, then you "clear" 2 people and don't put those + yourself in the scumteams, then you put those "clear" people in scumteams again. ah... yup, I totally understand. So what's up with that? And what makes Brendan so clear? We can't rely on those possible scumteams. We just can't. How do you expect me to rely on those while my own mafia strategy would be just forgetting who your mafia partners are until the night comes? I just can't rely on it. Think about it, throughout this game there have been a few recurring topics. Readlists, bussing and later scumteams. Bussing and scumteams are 2 things that are related to interacting with other mafia if you are mafia, now tell me, if you are mafia, would you do bussing if people are looking for bussing as much as you are? would you show anything of a scumteam if people are looking for scumteams as much as you are? Though if you really want to know scumteams, right now I'm thinking of the scumteam Natchi + Brendan + Mizuho, you've been talking about bussing this much... is it maybe a distraction so we don't think about a scumteam of you 3, who seem to be so sure about each other being town? Though as I just said, we can't rely on scumteams, it's about single people acting scummy first, then next it's about possible scumteams that come out of this. We can't base our beliefs of who is scum on the scumteams we made up. Also, lovely how you put the scumteams without me in it as illogical, you're really sure I'm mafia aren't you? hahaha... could it be a plan? Either way, Brendan seems to be very eagered to agree with you.

I never said that I was sure Natchi and Brendan were town....especially Brendan.... so where did you get that from?.

3) Kezoki, I am not a new guy, I am not trying to act like a new guy either. I just don't know some of the terms, though you should never forget, I am far from a new guy.

4) In one of your posts you said that Kezoki might have been trying to cut of dead weight first by lynching me, but then he changed his opinion. Though isn't this pretty much the same as what you're doing with Brendan? Only then you even put Brendan as clear, something Kezoki never did to me. Good job :] And about this too, Mizuho said that with my theory he would be 100% clear, which I explained to not be as simple later (which mizuho seems to have ignored), and now you seem to see brendan as 100% town... And of course you also see Mizuho as 100% town. yup, you're amazing at this. Also, it's a bit strange... so far there haven't really been many situations where A thought B was town and B thought A was town, and especially not where they seemed so sure as you 2. Brendan and Natchi... yeah you seem very sure of each other, strange isn't it? And then there's also that thing where both of you seem to be REALLY sure I'm mafia...

I didnt ignore it, I didnt feel the need to reply to it. Wasnt it you who said "its fine to not reply to EVERYONE"? Like waaay back? Then why are you mentioning this as if I am scummy? Are you really that desperate to find something bad about me? Also i was trying to bring across that your theory is flawed.

So what if Natchi and Brendan are sure you are scum? Thats like saying Agatha and Warden are scumteam coz they are sure I AM scum. Oh and brendan too. That makes the trio right? But if you think thats wrong, then how is Brendan + Natchi right? (Of course I know there are other reasons but I am saying that this piece of evidence is flawed).

5) Let me ask you something, who would be more concerned about what the view on you will be after you post something? Mafia or town? I'd say mafia, does it seem like I've been concerned about what the view on me was while making my posts? With all of those things you could find in them that I didn't properly explain, thus making me look scummy, what seems more logical if you ONLY look at this? I'd say town, though of course you can never ignore scummy behaviour, so if you're looking at everything you can come up to a different conclusion, as you did.

6) Once again, disappointed means you'd rather have something else, doesn't mean you're not happy with what you have. LEARN TO READ. I was disappointed but with all that's happened I'm actually happy with the role I have, and wouldn't want it to be anything different.

I think you havent read my response to that yet. Like I said, I dont understand why you are bashing on this point because his points still stand about you in that section.

7) I'm just wondering, who all are thinking I'm scum right now? Because so far Brendan and Natchi surely think I am. I'm not sure about what the rest of y'all think and I can't be bothered to check back just for this, there are more important things.

Well for me I have a neutral read on you, i have explained my reasons for the town aspects about you. But the problem is that you are a bit too....not sure how to describe it.....aggresive defensiveness? You seem to attack everyone who goes against you. Also you keep talking about how mafia acts and how its different to yours. It seems as though you are saying this to divert our attention on what you are doing and also it seems you are deliberately acting scummy so that then you have an excuse if people suspect you about something. 

Cool Mizuho, please remember, the way I type says nothing about my mood, so don't expect your reads on my mood to be right. I can seem annoyed for what I type but meanwhile I can in fact be very amused. Just something to remember seeing as you seem to do a lot with those moods.

I already realised that so dont worry. I am guessing you are clarifying this because you are afraid for me to pick something up on you about the mood stuff right?

9) Always remember, you might be smart, but that doesn't mean your enemies aren't. Anything we say could be used by the mafia to manipulate us, if we talk about bussing, they're not going to bus, if we talk about scumteams, they're not going to show their teams, if we talk about moods, they're going to act to the least noticable one. If we're talking about town characteristics, they'll use that.

10) didn't we agree that PoE was a bad idea Natchi? though you seem to be very happy with your PoE tactic, seeing as it put you with a scumteam of 3, though it made use of a useless tactic that can be abused by scum. Scumteams. I have explained this above.

11) Natchi, you bring in wakana being town to you because she went full force against you, but uhh... wouldn't mafia want to get rid of the person who is posting such walls of text like you did? Someone who isn't the first suspect could certainly do it without getting too much trouble. Sometimes you have to take risks, if it's sure to get you a bit more scummy but the reward for it if it works is amazing, both town and mafia will be sure to do it.

12) Now isn't that interesting Natchi, I'd say the pressure is more on me than on you and brendan now is it? I mean, you don't have 2 people going for your head who are both convinced you need to die. Just 1 person questioning you, something that could make you look more towny, though it could also lead to a less towny look, but you don't need to worry about that right? seeing as in the case you're town there's not really a problem as long as you find the mafia and if you're mafia you've got 2 people to back you up... right? So what's making you pressured?

That's true, however did he say that you were less pressured that them?

13) connections between 2 people are helpful actually, if 2 of them insisted on a small connection to benefit eachother and the third insisted to not do it, you could end up with 2 doing their plan and 1 being there as if they're solo. Though this occurs less than 3 scum working together or no scum working together during the day, so it's less useful than scumteams. And you know what I think about that.

That turned out to be a pretty big post but yeah... I hope I didn't miss anything. Either way, I hope you kinda understand what I mean by being serious now. I also hope I don't get lynched before I have the chance to reply to the replies to this.
Whoa it looks like Agatha went on a rampage lol (not saying that you are angry but you look like you went full on game mode).
Mizuho N.
Mizuho N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Agatha A. Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:30 am

Mizuho N. wrote:
Agatha A. wrote:*claps* good job natchi, you got me there. Now please, nobody lynch me before I have the chance to reply to natchi's reply to this message. You're amusing me natchi, this game has gotten interesting, so expect me to actually play seriously from now on. I've only just begun. *crazy laugh* (P.S. I knew the schizophrenia was a joke.)

Nice impression on a .... psychopath?
nah, just me trying to be funny.

I never said that I was sure Natchi and Brendan were town....especially Brendan.... so where did you get that from?.
Well, purely from my memory you see natchi as town, that point was more towards Natchi and Brendan though.

I didnt ignore it, I didnt feel the need to reply to it. Wasnt it you who said "its fine to not reply to EVERYONE"? Like waaay back? Then why are you mentioning this as if I am scummy? Are you really that desperate to find something bad about me? Also i was trying to bring across that your theory is flawed.

That was just me being annoyed, purely from memory it seemed like you went on as if I had never posted that seeing as you went on with it meaning brendan would be 100% town.

So what if Natchi and Brendan are sure you are scum? Thats like saying Agatha and Warden are scumteam coz they are sure I AM scum. Oh and brendan too. That makes the trio right? But if you think thats wrong, then how is Brendan + Natchi right? (Of course I know there are other reasons but I am saying that this piece of evidence is flawed).
yeah, that idea is kinda flawed indeed, I am not going to lie and say it isn't, it's just something that catches my attention.

I think you havent read my response to that yet. Like I said, I dont understand why you are bashing on this point because his points still stand about you in that section.

Well for me I have a neutral read on you, i have explained my reasons for the town aspects about you. But the problem is that you are a bit too....not sure how to describe it.....aggresive defensiveness? You seem to attack everyone who goes against you. Also you keep talking about how mafia acts and how its different to yours. It seems as though you are saying this to divert our attention on what you are doing and also it seems you are deliberately acting scummy so that then you have an excuse if people suspect you about something. 

yes, I do seem to attack people who say I'm scum a lot... which is a bit of a problem, I guess it just activates me to see what they did? I don't know. I am not trying to act scummy, that would be stupid. As you have probably noticed it drags the attention towards me, something that isn't very useful.

I already realised that so dont worry. I am guessing you are clarifying this because you are afraid for me to pick something up on you about the mood stuff right?
I'm happy you realised already, it was just to make sure you knew, nothing special, though it would of course be annoying if you would think I'm angry while I'm being amused, or think I'm pressured while I'm just having fun.

That's true, however did he say that you were less pressured that them?
nope, he didn't. Though I don't feel like his situation is something you should be pressured about, though I don't feel pressured very fast so that might be different for him.
Whoa it looks like Agatha went on a rampage lol (not saying that you are angry but you look like you went full on game mode).
Agatha A.
Agatha A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Agatha A. Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:31 am

comments in italics btw.
Agatha A.
Agatha A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuho N. Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:37 am

Warden H. wrote:Gonna go sleep now, my last thoughts are that Natchi is town. I ISO'd her and the way she's playing (crossing examining posts bit by bit) reminds me of my old town play.
Is there a reason why you discontinued your old town play? I mean it sounds pretty good so why did you stop?
Mizuho N.
Mizuho N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kezoki Q. Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:05 pm

Warden H. wrote: I really feel Mizuno is town now. At first her posts are very easy to imitate as scum, but after thinking about her posts I find it hard to see it coming from mafia.
Weren't you saying the exact opposite yesterday?
Kezoki Q.
Kezoki Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuho N. Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:27 pm

Kezoki Q. wrote:
Warden H. wrote: I really feel Mizuno is town now. At first her posts are very easy to imitate as scum, but after thinking about her posts I find it hard to see it coming from mafia.
Ikr i was thinking like "whats with the sudden change" maybe Natchi's mass analysation changed his view?
Mizuho N.
Mizuho N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuho N. Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:29 pm

Kezoki Q. wrote:
Ikr i was thinking like "whats with the sudden change" maybe Natchi's mass analysation changed his view?
Mizuho N.
Mizuho N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuho N. Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:34 pm

Whoops sorry I think it glitched out, I didnt mean to write the same post twice.
Mizuho N.
Mizuho N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 27 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23 ... 27  Next