PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 11: Vengeful Mafia Mafia

+13
Osashi D.
Sukisoh S.
Butler P.
Makino C.
Mickey L.
Cassandra G.
ajhockeystar
Rochelle R.
Trinity M.
Andreas B.
Gizelle V.
Fergus K.
Kaito J.
17 posters

Page 10 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 25  Next

Go down

Game 11: Vengeful Mafia Mafia - Page 10 Empty Re: Game 11: Vengeful Mafia Mafia

Post by Rochelle R. Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:08 pm

Trinity M. wrote:
Gizelle V. wrote:it would be best to lynch the nontalker if anybody. statistically its best to lynch someone today. i lynched cassandra becuase i just want to lynch someone. not scummy, just smart
and btw, is it 5 villies, 3 maf? if that were true then why have night phases at all? there has to be power roles so maybe accidentally lynching a villy to get info would be a good thing
but for now, its just scumhunting "oh poor me" and emotional junk

Gizelle V. wrote:oh, there are 8 townies,not 8 total players
i say we do citrs doctrine and lynch someone to get it over with, even if we had 5 villies 3 maf then it would still be best to lynch D1.
if you want, you can lynch me. i'm a vanillager, so its all good. it will give our power roles more (less?) wiggle room

Gizelle V. wrote:we only lose if three more villies are lynched, i suggest keep pressuring lurky people and reaction testing
makino, you make no sense, your logic ios bad, you should feel bad, your a lurker, go away scum, etc.

I do disagree with the reason in these posts. However, she appears to be trying to scumhunt. I think that the mafia would either pretend to try to scumhunt well or would just filler. That's why I think Gizelle is town.

Hmm...
Now that I read these quotes again, I see that she was pushing for a lynch on a townie the whole time for no reason other than to get a lynch over with. Interesting. She may just yet be scum...
Rochelle R.
Rochelle R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickey L. Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:22 am

Sukisoh S. wrote:Although, it will also kill us if Saigo really happens to be scum and we don't lynch him, so we need clues to see if its possible that Saigo is scum.

(Like I said, not too sure why I said that Razz)

Saigo=Kaito? Why does everyone seem to get his name wrong?
I agree with this though, we need the lurkers to be active so we can actually figure out who is scum.

Rochelle R. wrote:
I don't see her mindset, based on what she's done, to be scummy. But not giving lynches is not saying that her mindset is of scum.
What does this mean?
Do you mean not giving reasons for her lynches?

Rochelle R. wrote:
Trinity M. wrote:
Gizelle V. wrote:it would be best to lynch the nontalker if anybody. statistically its best to lynch someone today. i lynched cassandra becuase i just want to lynch someone. not scummy, just smart
and btw, is it 5 villies, 3 maf? if that were true then why have night phases at all? there has to be power roles so maybe accidentally lynching a villy to get info would be a good thing

i say we do citrs doctrine and lynch someone to get it over with, even if we had 5 villies 3 maf then it would still be best to lynch D1.
if you want, you can lynch me. i'm a vanillager, so its all good. it will give our power roles more (less?) wiggle room

Gizelle V. wrote:we only lose if three more villies are lynched, i suggest keep pressuring lurky people and reaction testing
makino, you make no sense, your logic ios bad, you should feel bad, your a lurker, go away scum, etc.

I do disagree with the reason in these posts. However, she appears to be trying to scumhunt. I think that the mafia would either pretend to try to scumhunt well or would just filler. That's why I think Gizelle is town.

Hmm...
Now that I read these quotes again, I see that she was pushing for a lynch on a townie the whole time for no reason other than to get a lynch over with. Interesting. She may just yet be scum...
Yeah, I agree with this, but Gizelle's tendencies have been kind of unhelpful to town. Do you think it would be a good idea to keep someone who could harm town in the long run regardless of side around?

Also, everyone's thoughts about a possible Rochelle+Gizelle scumteam? Rochelle has consistently defended Gizelle, although she makes a concession here. She could be mafia trying to save her scumpartner, or a town trying to defend someone who seems to have everyone else against them.
Mickey L.
Mickey L.

http://www.serebii.net/anime/characters/mickey.shtml

Back to top Go down

Post by Sukisoh S. Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:26 am

Its just that Saiga and Kaito's names are so similar Razz
Sukisoh S.
Sukisoh S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Butler P. Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:30 am

Mickey L. wrote:
Sukisoh S. wrote:Although, it will also kill us if Saigo really happens to be scum and we don't lynch him, so we need clues to see if its possible that Saigo is scum.

(Like I said, not too sure why I said that Razz)

Saigo=Kaito? Why does everyone seem to get his name wrong?
I agree with this though, we need the lurkers to be active so we can actually figure out who is scum.

Rochelle R. wrote:
I don't see her mindset, based on what she's done, to be scummy. But not giving lynches is not saying that her mindset is of scum.
What does this mean?
Do you mean not giving reasons for her lynches?

Rochelle R. wrote:
Trinity M. wrote:

Hmm...
Yeah, I agree with this, but Gizelle's tendencies have been kind of unhelpful to town. Do you think it would be a good idea to keep someone who could harm town in the long run regardless of side around?

Also, everyone's thoughts about a possible Rochelle+Gizelle scumteam? Rochelle has consistently defended Gizelle, although she makes a concession here. She could be mafia trying to save her scumpartner, or a town trying to defend someone who seems to have everyone else against them.

It's quite possible, although I haven't thought about it for some reason. In her last post she appears to have changed her stance on Ms. Gizelle, which seems odd considering everything else she has said on her this day. It also came a few posts after I said that I would likely be lynching Ms. Gizelle. This could be a coincidence, but it is interesting nonetheless

On an entirely unrelated note, anyone else notice how Mr. Makino and Mr. Susiko seem to be in a pokemon battle with each other?
Butler P.
Butler P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rochelle R. Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:03 am

Mickey L. wrote:

See, this is where I think your logic is flawed. Just because she isn't helping doesn't mean we should lynch her. We need to lynch a scum. If you think someone's reasoning is flawed, just ignore that person. There is no reason to put us closer to mylo for it.
Rochelle R.
Rochelle R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rochelle R. Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:05 am

Butler P. wrote:

It's quite possible, although I haven't thought about it for some reason. In her last post she appears to have changed her stance on Ms. Gizelle, which seems odd considering everything else she has said on her this day. It also came a few posts after I said that I would likely be lynching Ms. Gizelle. This could be a coincidence, but it is interesting nonetheless
Yeah, I'm starting to see how she could be scum despite the things she's said that I don't think scum would have said. This was because of the quotes of her that Trinity put out.
Rochelle R.
Rochelle R.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:15 am

Votecount 3.1

Gizelle V.(2)- Trinity M., Makino C.
Makino C.(0)-
Kaito J.(0)-
Rochelle R.(0)-
Trinity M.(0)-
Butler P.(0)-
Sukisoh S.(0)-
Mickey L.(0)-
Fergus K.(0)-
Not Voting(7)- Sukisoh S., Kaito J., Fergus K., Butler P., Gizelle V., Rochelle R., Mickey L.
There are 9 alive so it takes 5 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Saturday the 6th at 9pm EST.

If the deadline was now, Gizelle V. would be lynched.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinity M. Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:53 am

Mickey L. wrote:Also, everyone's thoughts about a possible Rochelle+Gizelle scumteam? Rochelle has consistently defended Gizelle, although she makes a concession here. She could be mafia trying to save her scumpartner, or a town trying to defend someone who seems to have everyone else against them.
Possibly. The fact rochelle is now suddenly "oh oh, i see, defos scum" after thinking "yeah, definitely town" is putting me off. It's almost like she is just putting herself more in line with the townies, and just 'giving up' on her possible partner eg throwing them under the bus.. Just an example though, not saying they are.

But yeah, definitely a possiblity, I've had my suspicions about the two of them, just not as a pair.

Also, about the Gizelle lynch, if she doesn't reply soon, imo we should just talk it out and make our mind up, it seems about time, and no other suggestions have been brought up.
Trinity M.
Trinity M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Makino C. Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:23 am

Atm, gizelle seems to be the most scummiest. This may seem retarded but what i suggest we do is, lynch her. If she turns out to be mafia, then we keep a close eye on rochelle. Otherwise, rochelle may have a point and be town after all. Although, it is a common mafia scheme to defend the person who is going to get lynched to seem like the good guy, so we still can't interpret anything completely.
Makino C.
Makino C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizelle V. Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:05 pm

Butler P. wrote:

This...I...how does this make sense at all? The way to test Makino is to treat him like absolute rubbish the entire game and see if he gets ticked off? Then what? If he gets angry, he must surely be mafia?

Even if that were a logical way of doing things, why would you announce that you are going to test Mr. Makino's reactions before you actually test them? Then he would know what to expect, and the test serves no purpose.

Also, you certainly shouldn't be telling Mr. Makino that he "makes no sense" after what you posted day 1, and even some of day 2.

joking, geez
actually, this whole time i was acting scummy in order to see who was backing me. go ahead and lynch me, then turn on rochelle when i flip town; the mafia wants to keep scummy townies around to divert attention away from themselves. it'll be a 2-townies-1-mafia tradeoff, so im fine with that. we just need to keep in mind that lynching three townies means we lose. but bringing down the numbers by lynching me will make it statistically better.
and if i was mafia i would have lynched andreas to ensure i would not die
js

yay my first defense post
Gizelle V.
Gizelle V.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizelle V. Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:06 pm

Rochelle R. wrote:
Trinity M. wrote:

Hmm...

lol those last two paragrphs, tryiing to clear me while distancing herslef when i flip town
Gizelle V.
Gizelle V.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizelle V. Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:09 pm

personally i think rochelle and maybe one of the japanese-sounding-name lurkers? are scum
this may end up proving that the whole adage about highest post count in a game is clear is wrong, rochelle has highest i think
Gizelle V.
Gizelle V.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rochelle R. Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:22 pm

Trinity M. wrote:
Mickey L. wrote:Also, everyone's thoughts about a possible Rochelle+Gizelle scumteam? Rochelle has consistently defended Gizelle, although she makes a concession here. She could be mafia trying to save her scumpartner, or a town trying to defend someone who seems to have everyone else against them.
Possibly. The fact rochelle is now suddenly "oh oh, i see, defos scum" after thinking "yeah, definitely town" is putting me off. It's almost like she is just putting herself more in line with the townies, and just 'giving up' on her possible partner eg throwing them under the bus.. Just an example though, not saying they are.

But yeah, definitely a possiblity, I've had my suspicions about the two of them, just not as a pair.

Also, about the Gizelle lynch, if she doesn't reply soon, imo we should just talk it out and make our mind up, it seems about time, and no other suggestions have been brought up.
I se what you're aying, but I would like to say that I neverf said she was confirmed town, ad thatand that my thinking her as scum now was not out of the blue.
Rochelle R.
Rochelle R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rochelle R. Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:25 pm

Gizelle V. wrote:
Butler P. wrote:

This...I...how does this make sense at all? The way to test Makino is to treat him like absolute rubbish the entire game and see if he gets ticked off? Then what? If he gets angry, he must surely be mafia?

Even if that were a logical way of doing things, why would you announce that you are going to test Mr. Makino's reactions before you actually test them? Then he would know what to expect, and the test serves no purpose.

Also, you certainly shouldn't be telling Mr. Makino that he "makes no sense" after what you posted day 1, and even some of day 2.

joking, geez
actually, this whole time i was acting scummy in order to see who was backing me. go ahead and lynch me, then turn on rochelle when i flip town; the mafia wants to keep scummy townies around to divert attention away from themselves. it'll be a 2-townies-1-mafia tradeoff, so im fine with that. we just need to keep in mind that lynching three townies means we lose. but bringing down the numbers by lynching me will make it statistically better.
js
Why. Am. I. Not. Surprised.

yay my first defense post[/quote]
Rochelle R.
Rochelle R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rochelle R. Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:18 pm

Yeah, so, I know this is really scummy, but it's my duty as town to scumhunt, and I think I've found a scum.

Yeah, so I think Gizelle is scum, as I've mentioned before, but I'm more sure of it now because it seems that when someone calls the person who has defended him or her scum, that person tends to be scum.

Horray for OMGUSing!
lynch gizelle
Rochelle R.
Rochelle R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Makino C. Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:47 pm

Rochelle R. wrote:Yeah, so, I know this is really scummy, but it's my duty as town to scumhunt, and I think I've found a scum.

Yeah, so I think Gizelle is scum, as I've mentioned before, but I'm more sure of it now because it seems that when someone calls the person who has defended him or her scum, that person tends to be scum.

Horray for OMGUSing!
lynch gizelle

The first sentence was right; it is 'really scummy'._. But I don't know who to believe unless one of them is revealed. If gizelle is mafia, then rochelle will most likely be town, unless they are a pair and planned this entire thing which i doubt as it made both of them look extremely scummy. But if gizelle turns out to be town, Rochelle is most probably mafia as for what gizelle stated. It doesn't make complete sense, but she has a point.
I'm starting to suspect gizelle a lot less and a lot more at the same time. Its confusing @.@ Only because she finally gave a sensible post so it makes me think about lynching her :/
Makino C.
Makino C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Butler P. Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:18 pm

Gizelle V. wrote:
Butler P. wrote:

joking, geez
js

yay my first defense post

...Why on earth would you act scummy intentionally?! That is possibly the worst strategy I've ever heard, for a mafia or for a townie. "actually, this whole time I was acting scummy in order to see who was backing me" just comes off as a rubbish excuse for us to ignore all of your posts up until this point. Lynch Gizelle
Butler P.
Butler P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rochelle R. Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:36 pm

I would like to address the last post each by Makino and Butler.

Makino seems to be actively scumhunting and contributing to the town. I don't agree with his statements (obviously) but he seems to care about the town's welfare.

Butler (this is going to sound hypocritical) seems to have tried to find a reason to lynch gizelle. He gets hung up on one point Gizelle makes and lynches her solely for that, which I think is scummy.
Rochelle R.
Rochelle R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Butler P. Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:12 pm

Rochelle R. wrote:I would like to address the last post each by Makino and Butler.

Makino seems to be actively scumhunting and contributing to the town. I don't agree with his statements (obviously) but he seems to care about the town's welfare.

Butler (this is going to sound hypocritical) seems to have tried to find a reason to lynch gizelle. He gets hung up on one point Gizelle makes and lynches her solely for that, which I think is scummy.

Did you not see the post where I clearly stated that I was planning on lynching Ms. Gizelle? Me getting hung up on one point is simply not true. That one point was the one that made me go ahead and kynch her. Would you like me to spell it out?

-Hopping on a bandwagon just to get someone lynched

-Making nonsensical posts and not addressing any questions about them

-Trying to divert attention from herself by saying we should focus on Makino for reasons that haven't been the case since early day 2

-And finally, saying that she was acting scummy on purpose this entire time

Butler P.
Butler P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizelle V. Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:45 pm

hey, the suicide scumhunting thing works
lynch Gizelle V., myself
ill join ps-mafia.proboards after this game, I want to see who you all are

and to clear it up, i was not really accusing makino, I was joking. i thought that would be obv. makino's my mafia bro
Gizelle V.
Gizelle V.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizelle V. Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:47 pm

Butler P. wrote:

...Why on earth would you act scummy intentionally?! That is possibly the worst strategy I've ever heard, for a mafia or for a townie. "actually, this whole time I was acting scummy in order to see who was backing me" just comes off as a rubbish excuse for us to ignore all of your posts up until this point. Lynch Gizelle

it works man
Gizelle V.
Gizelle V.

Back to top Go down

Post by Butler P. Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:03 pm

Gizelle V. wrote:hey, the suicide scumhunting thing works
lynch Gizelle V., myself
ill join ps-mafia.proboards after this game, I want to see who you all are

and to clear it up, i was not really accusing makino, I was joking. i thought that would be obv. makino's my mafia bro

You didn't make any indication that it was a joke... >.>

If you end up flipping villager, you will have hurt the town more than you will have helped it.
Butler P.
Butler P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizelle V. Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:24 pm

we have six more villies and three mafia, right? if mafia can kill someone when they die, then we can afford to misslynch three times before we lose. when i die, and flip villy, and you go for Rochelle and she is mafia, then it is 4 town-2 mafia, so we can still have two misslynches
unlynch myself
i was just trying to prove a point

i was derping around until today because we were still getting info
Gizelle V.
Gizelle V.

Back to top Go down

Post by Butler P. Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:27 pm

Gizelle V. wrote:we have six more villies and three mafia, right? if mafia can kill someone when they die, then we can afford to misslynch three times before we lose. when i die,  and flip villy, and you go for Rochelle and she is mafia, then it is 4 town-2 mafia, so we can still have two misslynches
unlynch myself
i was just trying to prove a point

i was derping around until today because we were still getting info

You do realize you hammered yourself, right?
Butler P.
Butler P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizelle V. Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:27 pm

actually, if it goes to 1-villy 1-mafia than it's a happily ever after.
i'd like that, it'd be cool, first time i would have ever seen it. but actually for a definititve town win, we cant misslynch more than twice

and not unless i unlynched before mod saw
Gizelle V.
Gizelle V.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 25  Next