PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 11: Vengeful Mafia Mafia

+13
Osashi D.
Sukisoh S.
Butler P.
Makino C.
Mickey L.
Cassandra G.
ajhockeystar
Rochelle R.
Trinity M.
Andreas B.
Gizelle V.
Fergus K.
Kaito J.
17 posters

Page 17 of 25 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 25  Next

Go down

Game 11: Vengeful Mafia Mafia - Page 17 Empty Re: Game 11: Vengeful Mafia Mafia

Post by Sukisoh S. Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:33 am

I forgot to quote my suggestion, it will come in a later post.

Rochelle R. wrote:
Andreas B. wrote:Koennen wir haben eine neue Spieler fuer Kaito? Oder droht ihm? Fergus war austuschten, so sollte Kaito auch? Ich bin belebt, sonst ich wurde ihn Profil etwas Aktivitaet ueberpruefen.

((Can we have a new player for Kaito, or is he lurking? Fergus was subbed, so should Kaito be too? I'm busy right now, otherwise I would check his profile for activity))

Andreas B. wrote:Das Citrus Doctrine ist eine dumme Idee, und ihr sollt nie wieder sagen. Und wir *mussen* lynchen, so Sagen es ist bloede und laestig.

((The 'Citrus Doctrine' is a terrible amd y'all should never bring it up again. And we *have* to lynch, so saying it is stupid and annoying.))

Und ich bin gespannt Rochelle. Jedesmann sonnst sagen da ich bin Dorf-fluchtend, aber du hast mich abstimmen. Kann ich einen Grund haben?

((And I'm curious Rochelle, everyone else says they read me as pro-town, but you just voted for me. Can I at least have a reason?))

Andreas B. wrote:Ich hab nicht antwortete, fuer klar Ursachen.

((I didn't reply for obvious reasons.))

Auch, ich finde nicht Butler aufgeblassen, noch schwitze oberer aus. Bitte erklaeren Sie?

((Also, I don't see Butler as snobbish, nor exuding superiority. Could you explain?))

All these posts do is ask for a sub, implore us to lynch, say the Citrus Doctrine is stupid, and add input about a trifle.

Makino C. wrote:Sorry I wasn't here for two or three days. I just updated myself on the game and We really need a sub for kaito J.I'll ask AJ but anw I have no idea who is mafia at the moment. I found gizelle to be quite scummy from the beginning. Like those completely irrelevant posts at the starting of the game. Idk if it was some scheme to seem innocent or if she ACTUALLY didn't know. Thats all I have to say for now I guess.

Rochelle R. wrote:To be honest, I don't know whom to lynch at this point. If I were to come up with an idea for lynching, that person would likely be scum. I get the feeling Kaito is lurking, though. He hasn't been subbed.

Susikoh hasn't posted in a while. I wonder where he is. Neither has Fergus.

I don't think these people should be lynched (yet), but I'm trying to get everyone talking. If these people don't talk soon, then we should consider a lynch.

Mickey L. wrote:Andreas, y u no lynch Gizelle and save yourself? D:

Trinity M. wrote:Great job lynching a good contributor to the town so far. Thanks a lot guys.

Are you referring to Andreas or Cassandra here?

lynch gizelle v.
Gizelle V. wrote:maybe less german would have made you not lynched
hi shitty response, my name is trinity.
/s
That aside, you have been really awkward a lot of the game, and the fact that you're asking us to pressure other players that I do agree need pressured, but you're dodging the bullet a bit yourself I feel. You were very lurky for a bit and weren't a great contributor, and still aren't i feel. Lots of times you have shown yourself not to be the best.

Also @Gizelle, were you even reading? The fact that he was speaking German was nowhere near the main reason he was lynched.
I'm not sure what to say about Gizelle; she definitely had that scummy lynch on Cassandra back on D1 which I still feel she hasn't justified legitimately (or reasoning that would make it seem less scummy, if I remember correctly). However, she has contributed to the town, although some may say that the contributions have not been a lot.
The main reason i'm not lynching her is that it just doesn't make sense to me that a mafia would play like this. I would think that they'd be trying to avoid conflict as much as possible and constantly proofreading their psots to make sure that they don't make any mistakes that could be seen as scummy. I dunno, that's just my view on it.

Butler P. wrote:That was not a good day by any means. Any activity that we had going the day before dropped tremendously, and Mr. Andreas got lynched because just one person decided to lynch him.

I saw that Rochelle brought up that she was "reaction lynching" Andreas which makes absolutely no sense after day 1. If you lynch someone at this point in the game it is essential that you give some sort of reasoning to it.

Just curious Butler, did you think Andreas was a good lynch? If not, why did you not vote Gizelle (or anyone else, for that matter)?
I think Rochelle actually had legitimate reasoning behind lynching Andreas, although I didn't think it was right.

Rochelle R. wrote:
Andreas B. wrote:Was? Es gibt ein Motiv for Quatsch reden? Das ist unlogisch und unglaublich. Dies 'spaeter' hilft Sich nicht weniger scheel meinethalben sein.

((What? There's a reason for not making sense? That's illogical and unbelievable. This 'later' is not helping you look less suspicious, as far as I'm concerned.
Weeeeeeellllllll....
you're dead.

Why respond to this? This came across as a bit rude, whether it was intended or not.

Rochelle R. wrote:To be honest, I don't know whom to lynch at this point. If I were to come up with an idea for lynching, that person would likely be scum. I get the feeling Kaito is lurking, though. He hasn't been subbed.

Susikoh hasn't posted in a while. I wonder where he is. Neither has Fergus.

I don't think these people should be lynched (yet), but I'm trying to get everyone talking. If these people don't talk soon, then we should consider a lynch.

Sukisoh generally comes in rarely and posts a decently large post with his thoughts, although I haven't seen him recently. Fergus also hasn't come online for a while (annoyingly >_>), but i'm not sure what we can do about that.

Makino C. wrote:
Gizelle V. wrote:we only lose if three more villies are lynched, i suggest keep pressuring lurky people and reaction testing
makino, you make no sense, your logic ios bad, you should feel bad, your a lurker, go away scum, etc.

I may not be the best player here but I am certainly not the one who is 'not making sense' here. I've reasoned everything I've done so far and I asked you to too. But rather than reasoning yourself you criticise me and don't even justify it properly? Probably just trying to divert the topic from you.
Lynch Gizelle
Honestly, I was the person who was advocating for Makino to be lynched the most, and i've got to say that he's addressed every point I brought up with legitimate reasoning and has seemed very pro-town in the way he has talked. Everyone has reacted adversely to what you have said, but i'm curious about one thing: Why pick Makino? There would be so many better options for lurkers/people who don't come on and post a lot e.g. Sukisoh, Fergus, and Kaito. Why did you single out Makino?

@AJ: Please sub in Kaito and poke Fergus & Sukisoh if possible.
--
Those were the people who asked for a sub. Makino, Rochelle, and a dead Mickey Mouse.

Makino C. wrote:Sukisoh's suggestion makes sense but it is also very risky. Only because we don't know the mafia's strategy. They could have asked to sub kaito to seem town-ish or they could have avoided it to stay on the safe side. Since we already lost two townies, it'd be highly risky but if no one seems scummy, I say we go for it.

Makino C. wrote:
Gizelle V. wrote:we only lose if three more villies are lynched, i suggest keep pressuring lurky people and reaction testing
makino, you make no sense, your logic ios bad, you should feel bad, your a lurker, go away scum, etc.

I may not be the best player here but I am certainly not the one who is 'not making sense' here. I've reasoned everything I've done so far and I asked you to too. But rather than reasoning yourself you criticise me and don't even justify it properly? Probably just trying to divert the topic from you.
Lynch Gizelle
Honestly, I was the person who was advocating for Makino to be lynched the most, and i've got to say that he's addressed every point I brought up with legitimate reasoning and has seemed very pro-town in the way he has talked. Everyone has reacted adversely to what you have said, but i'm curious about one thing: Why pick Makino? There would be so many better options for lurkers/people who don't come on and post a lot e.g. Sukisoh, Fergus, and Kaito. Why did you single out Makino?

@AJ: Please sub in Kaito and poke Fergus & Sukisoh if possible.

As for this, I don't know. Perhaps ii was because I asked her to justify her lynch and she didn't know what to say so she targeted me? Main thing I find scummy about gizelle is that she tries to avoid reasoning at all costs. I mean, every time one of us ask her what she is doing or say, her next post is completely irrelevant ._.

Makino also asked for a sub for Kaito, so he is possible scum (along with the lynching evidence). Its now probable that Makino and Rochelle are the scum.

As for Rochelle bussing, the possibility is very real as she lynched Andreas and as mentioned above.
Sukisoh S.
Sukisoh S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sukisoh S. Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:34 am

Sukisoh S. wrote:To be honest, despite what you all think, I want to lynch Gizelle out. She hasn't been helping town at all, and while I agree that mafia wouldn't draw attention to themselves, having Gizelle doesn't help.

You all already reacted to this. This will be my major reason for lynching her. However, Trinity requested that no one lynch Gizelle, I'll let he

--

Also, talking about a sub for Kaito, I'm pretty sure AJ is looking for a replacement. However, I suspect that Kaito is a scum and his partner (active) is trying to pressure aj to get a sub. If we lynch Kaito and he flips scum, I say we have to pick off the actives.
Sukisoh S.
Sukisoh S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Makino C. Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:03 am

Sukisoh, I don't think someone should be labelled scum just because they asked to sub kaito. If you see it that way, Mickey did and she flipped town. I am not saying me and to hello don't have a possibility to be scum, I am just saying that requesting to sub kaito is not a valid reason.
Makino C.
Makino C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Makino C. Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:04 am

>to hello :/
Rochelle*
Sorry rochelle, my spell checker doesn't seem to get your name Razz
Makino C.
Makino C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sukisoh S. Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:18 am

What I said was just a suggestion. Also, just because a person do scummy things doesn't mean they are scum, either. *coughgizellecough*
Sukisoh S.
Sukisoh S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rochelle R. Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:15 am

Makino C. wrote:
Rochelle R. wrote:
Makino C. wrote:
Rochelle R. wrote:
Mickey L. wrote:I think the only one suggested was me+Butler.
I also believe I mentioned Rochelle as being in a scumteam with someone else, but I don't remember who : /
I think I had trinity + makino, butler + makino, and/or mickey + makino.
MFW I am in all of these ;-;
What makes you come up with these? ._. Mickey was quite aggressive towards me, butler and I have completely different views on scum hunting and idek what made you think of me and trinity!
I said why earlier.

Pardon me if you did, but I don't see it. would you mind re-posting it?
Already did that too.
Rochelle R.
Rochelle R.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:27 am

Votecount 5.1

Butler P.(0)-
Rochelle R.(0)-
Sukisoh S.(0)-
Makino C.(0)-
Trinity M.(0)-
Fergus K.(0)-
Not Voting(6)- Fergus K., Trinity M., Makino C., Rochelle R., Sukisoh S., Butler P.
There are 6 alive so it takes 4 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Monday the 15th at 9pm EST.

If the deadline was now, Butler P. would be lynched.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rochelle R. Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:54 am

wouldn't not voting get lynched?
Rochelle R.
Rochelle R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Makino C. Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:21 am

Rochelle R. wrote:
Makino C. wrote:
Rochelle R. wrote:
Makino C. wrote:
Rochelle R. wrote:
Mickey L. wrote:I think the only one suggested was me+Butler.
I also believe I mentioned Rochelle as being in a scumteam with someone else, but I don't remember who : /
I think I had trinity + makino, butler + makino, and/or mickey + makino.
MFW I am in all of these ;-;
What makes you come up with these? ._. Mickey was quite aggressive towards me, butler and I have completely different views on scum hunting and idek what made you think of me and trinity!
I said why earlier.

Pardon me if you did, but I don't see it. would you mind re-posting it?
Already did that too.

Ummm, no you didn't ._.
Makino C.
Makino C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Makino C. Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:24 am

Even if you did, would it kill you to quote the post where you said that? -_- or at least copy-paste.
Makino C.
Makino C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergus K. Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:49 am

I know this is rather weird but I am proposing that

Rochelle is NOT Mafia.

We have all said our thoughts on Rochelle and her possibility of bussing Kaito. Everyone have said that she definitely has potential to be mafia. Since there are two scum left, someone should have protected Rochelle a bit if she was mafia, and that is the main reason why I was asking people for opinions on Rochelle. However, the results turned out negative so unless there are some kind of complicated bussing going on here (which I doubt, because I don't think mafia wants to be lynch two days in a row), we can conclude that Rochelle is NOT scum.

What does everyone think about this?
Fergus K.
Fergus K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rochelle R. Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:49 am

Rochelle R. wrote:
Rochelle R. wrote:So. I've heard a read request.

Mickey: He's been contributing all game, trying to stay relatively neutral. Seems townish to me.

Butler: He seems to have been doing the same as Mickey, but has done a few slightly "off" things so far, and hasn't been as active. Nothing here is inherently scummy, so I'm going to say leaning town.

Susukoh: He's been bringing new arguments to the table and appears to be scumhunting. He doesn't have great activity, but I haven't seen too much from him that indicates scum, so leaning town.

Trinity: She has been aggressively against Gizelle from Day 1. On day 1 itself, she scumread me briefly. Aggressiveness isn't very scummy imo, so I think she's leaning town.

Makino: TBH I don't know about Makino; no offense, but you haven't left an impression on me. I know other players are scumreading him. I'm going to have to say neutral here.

Fergus and Kaito are null rn.

So possible scumteams:
Trinity & Butler: maybe. I don't think they've acknowledged each other, come to think of it, but I may be wrong. IDK why this scumteam comes to mind, but it does.

Trinity & makino: hm, these both have trinity. Anyway, I don't think they've really had any major arguments or anything to suggest that they aren't trying to be associated together. Trinity defended Makino when Gizelle accused him. IDK, maybe.

So these are the scumteams that came to my head for unknown reasons. Do with them what you may.
Rochelle R.
Rochelle R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergus K. Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:50 am

How on earth did Rochelle just posted but I didn't see her on the online list ..
Fergus K.
Fergus K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rochelle R. Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:52 am

Fergus K. wrote:I know this is rather weird but I am proposing that

Rochelle is NOT Mafia.

We have all said our thoughts on Rochelle and her possibility of bussing Kaito. Everyone have said that she definitely has potential to be mafia. Since there are two scum left, someone should have protected Rochelle a bit if she was mafia, and that is the main reason why I was asking people for opinions on Rochelle. However, the results turned out negative so unless there are some kind of complicated bussing going on here (which I doubt, because I don't think mafia wants to be lynch two days in a row), we can conclude that Rochelle is NOT scum.

Idk if I were my partner I wouldn't defend me.
Rochelle R.
Rochelle R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rochelle R. Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:53 am

Fergus K. wrote:How on earth did Rochelle just posted but I didn't see her on the online list ..
Profile >edit
Rochelle R.
Rochelle R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergus K. Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:02 pm

Rochelle R. wrote:
Fergus K. wrote:I know this is rather weird but I am proposing that

Rochelle is NOT Mafia.

Idk if I were my partner I wouldn't defend me.

>_> (No reaction)
Fergus K.
Fergus K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Makino C. Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:40 pm

Rochelle, what about me and butler or me and mickey? How do you justify that. I am not accusing rochelle of being scum but I agree, I don't think I would defend rochelle if we were a scum team, only because if one of us were revealed anyway, it'd be pretty obvious on who the other one is. Js.
Makino C.
Makino C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rochelle R. Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:44 pm

Makino C. wrote:Rochelle, what about me and butler or me and mickey? How do you justify that. I am not accusing rochelle of being scum but I agree, I don't think I would defend rochelle if we were a scum team, only because if one of us were revealed anyway, it'd be pretty obvious on who the other one is. Js.
See, that post that mentioned those scumteams was me trying to recall the post I just quoted. It was not scumteam speculation. I apologize for the confusion.
Rochelle R.
Rochelle R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Makino C. Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:23 pm

Let me get this straight, you don't think Me and trinity or me and butler are a scum team?
Not mentioning mickey because she died
Makino C.
Makino C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rochelle R. Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:30 pm

Makino C. wrote:Let me get this straight, you don't think Me and trinity or me and butler are a scum team?
My post specifically siad I thought the former was a scumteam.
Rochelle R.
Rochelle R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinity M. Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:24 pm

Rochelle R. wrote:
Makino C. wrote:Let me get this straight, you don't think Me and trinity or me and butler are a scum team?
Just gonna add something to this. Why the push on me, butler and makino? Please explain your thoughts on us if possible, and furthermore, there is a lack of focus on people like susiskoh and fergus. You literally matched up 3/5 of town and said here are my thoughts. If you're gonna look at a majority of people, you may as well look at them all godammit. Just saying  i feel you've had a lack of content on them, not bringing them to our attention like you've been doing with us.

Also, was the scum team confirmed to be 3? How do we not know it's 2 or whatever. Just wondering n case i missed  it somewhere.
Trinity M.
Trinity M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rochelle R. Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:39 pm

Trinity M. wrote:
Rochelle R. wrote:
Just gonna add something to this. Why the push on me, butler and makino? Please explain your thoughts on us if possible, and furthermore, there is a lack of focus on people like susiskoh and fergus. You literally matched up 3/5 of town and said here are my thoughts. If you're gonna look at a majority of people, you may as well look at them all godammit. Just saying  i feel you've had a lack of content on them, not bringing them to our attention like you've been doing with us.

Also, was the scum team confirmed to be 3? How do we not know it's 2 or whatever. Just wondering n case i missed  it somewhere.
This post was from half the gme ago. I was just responding to mickey asking what scumteams had ben brought up. And everyone who kept asking about the post I made in response to mickey.
Rochelle R.
Rochelle R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rochelle R. Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:40 pm

And I believe there were 3 scum, and now are 2.
Rochelle R.
Rochelle R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Makino C. Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:35 pm

Yes, there are two scum now. Well, since we lost two more players and we aren't getting anywhere, I'd like to request everyone to make a new read list. Just to see what everyone's thoughts are now that one mafia is out of the game.
Makino C.
Makino C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Makino C. Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:03 pm

OML This game has been dead for a legit two days xD. For now I am going to Lynch Sukisoh S.
Makino C.
Makino C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 25 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 25  Next